Happy yule

I made a similar thread on cuckchan but I know it won’t be appreciated there so I’m posting a modified version here

if I could bake simple cookies like this for all of you this time of year (yes, they’re just basic sugar cookies), I would. we have to keep our spirits up by the light of our inner Urbild, our eyes set on the heights of Asgard attained only after a grand struggle millennia in the making. our hearts beat to an ancient rhythm which was never truly suppressed; those who have become fully conscious of the pulsating furor of their blood own their future and wield it against the present as masters of necessity. we have nothing to lose but our impurities and nothing to gain but ourselves as the essence of destining.

As per Nietzsche: “We have discovered that happiness; we know the way; we got our knowledge of it from thousands of years in the labyrinth. Who else has found it?”

I wish blessedness for all of you. may the foaming cup of cosmic infinitude pour out of you, raging as a torent toward the world, washing the slate clean for our world.

Other urls found in this thread:

etsy.com/shop/RunicCookie
youtube.com/watch?v=iJvcN41H3Is
archive.is/4joRF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Happy Yule, Mōdraniht and hail victory.

My mum has been baking christmas cookies for weeks now and it's taking all my willpower to abstain from the sugar jew.

Back at you OP.
Still working on this part, but as always I'm honored to share in the journey with all of you.

Happy Yule.

Any chance of baking a batch of those to leave at an anonymous gift exchange/secret santa/synagogue?

Sieg heil to both of you. and good luck sugarless user, Thanksgiving-Christmas time makes abstaining near impossible

it’s extremely difficult to recognize in the moment but every breath we take in this topsy-turvy world is an anomaly. we shouldn’t exist, but we do. the insanity of this would poison a weak man to death, but for us, the toxicity is a stimulus toward evolution. what pains us higher ones eventually crosses the threshold of harm and expends itself in overcoming superabundance as joyous laughter. read nietzsche’s gay science if you haven’t before, it will change your life. wishing you the best also tfw no irl nazi friendgirl to bake cookies with

We could discuss this elsewhere user

(2/2)

Parkin is a form of soft gingerbread cake made with oatmeal and treacle which is popular in northern England.

In the United States, this form of gingerbread is sometimes called "gingerbread cake" or "ginger cake" to distinguish it from the harder forms. French pain d'épices is somewhat similar, though generally slightly drier, and involves honey rather than treacle. Originally French pain d'épices did not contain ginger.

In the Netherlands and Belgium, a soft and crumbly gingerbread called peperkoek, kruidkoek or ontbijtkoek is popularly served at breakfast time or during the day, thickly sliced and often topped with butter.

In Germany gingerbread is made in two forms: a soft form called Lebkuchen and a harder form, particularly associated with carnivals and street markets such as the Christmas markets that occur in many German towns. The hard gingerbread is made in decorative shapes, which are then further decorated with sweets and icing. The tradition of cutting gingerbread into shapes takes many other forms, and exists in many countries, a well-known example being the gingerbread man. Traditionally, these were dunked in port wine.

In the Nordic countries, the most popular form of ginger confection is the pepperkaker (Norwegian), pepparkakor (Swedish), brunkager (Danish), piparkökur (Icelandic), piparkakut (Finnish) and piparkūkas (Latvian) or piparkoogid (Estonian). They are thin, brittle biscuits that are particularly associated with the extended Christmas period. In Norway and Sweden, pepperkaker/pepparkakor are also used as window decorations (the pepperkaker/pepparkakor are a little thicker than usual and are decorated with glaze and candy). Many families bake pepperkaker/pepparkakor/brunkager as a tradition.

In Switzerland, a gingerbread confection known as "biber" is typically a two-centimeter (approximately ¾ of an inch) thick rectangular gingerbread cake with a marzipan filling. The cantons of Appenzell and St. Gallen are famous for biber, and are artfully adorned with images of the Appenzell bear or the St. Gallen cathedral respectively by engraving or icing.

In Russia, a gingerbread maker was first mentioned in Kazan cadastres in 1568. Gingerbread confections are called pryaniki (sg. pryanik), derived from the old Russian word for 'pepper'. Historically three main centers of gingerbread production have developed in the cities of Vyazma, Gorodets, and Tula. Gingerbreads from Tver, Saint Petersburg and Moscow were also well known in the Russian Empire. A classic Russian gingerbread is made with rye flour, honey, sugar, butter, eggs and various spices; it has an embossed ornament and/or text on the front side with royal icing. A Russian gingerbread can also be shaped in various forms and stuffed with varenje and other sweet fillings.

In Poland, gingerbreads are known as pierniki (singular: piernik). Some cities have traditional regional styles. Toruń gingerbread (piernik toruński) is a traditional Polish gingerbread that has been produced since the Middle Ages in the city of Toruń. It was a favorite delicacy of Chopin when he visited his godfather, Fryderyk Florian Skarbek, in Toruń during a school vacation. Kraków gingerbread is the traditional style from the former Polish capital.

In Romania, gingerbread is called turtă dulce and usually has sugar glazing.

A variety of gingerbread in Bulgaria is known as меденка ("made of honey"). Traditionally the cookie is as big as the palm of a hand, round and flat, and with a thin layer of chocolate. Other common ingredients include honey, cinnamon, ginger and dried clove.

Merry Christmas!

That image is on point. Shame I hate gingerbread men. But let me make up with a ginger breed wo-man.

wew, this was super informative. thank you gingeranon. I’ve actually wanted to make Lebkuchen for a year now but never got around to it, I might try it before New Years considering all you’ve presented here

Happy Yuletide, brothers.

Always remember: Nothing in life is gained without difficulty. Fate is a harsh mistress and does not give its boons lightly or without effort. Yet, fate does bestow them to individuals who struggle and are willing to sacrifice part of themselves to gain such benefits.

But most of all, never forget that true Power lies within oneself. Odin's sacrifice of himself upon Yggdrasil for nine days and nine nights was to himself and to no other. He did not bow down before some higher power – certainly not to fickle Fate. It was only through sacrificing himself to himself, through all the pain and suffering that came with that act, that he was able to understand the nature of the world, the runes, and the power inherent within the very act of sacrifice - sacrifice not for its own sake (which is weakness), or for the selfless sake of purely others (which begets weakness), but for the sake of becoming stronger through it; of building yourself through endless adversity.

Well said. the drive implicit in our blood could not manifest itself without the overcoming of adversaries. beyond morality, beyond good and evil, all that exists is necessary.

Happy yule, faggot. And remember we will be saying "Merry Christmas" again.

happy yule

Happy Yule lads

little project I did recently

Happy Yule, anons.

Happy Yule anons.

They broke my willpower and I had to snack on some. Homemade cookies will always be healthier than (((store-bought))) cookies loaded with preservatives.

Suffering is the most vital part of the Hero's journey. I think the norse theology and stoic philosophy are the ideal framework for man.

Happy Yule.

I haven't touched sugar since this years birthday of the Fuhrer, get back on the right track, user.

There were some Russians selling swastika cookie cutters on Etsy, though they apper to be sold out. etsy.com/shop/RunicCookie

that’s neat, all I did was cut the dough with a knife but honestly making cutters would probably be a way better idea and not too difficult

Can we meme Heilung into being /ourband/?
youtube.com/watch?v=iJvcN41H3Is
@4:20

Oy vey its annudah shoah!

Is anyone going to do anything special this year?
I'll be having a bonfire on Solstice night and xmas eve with my family while all the christniggers are at mass. I also took my little sister out to the woods to find/decorate our yule log and make some sunwheels to burn this past weekend. I've told her everything I know about Odin and the real reason behind xmas.

I'm slowly but surely redpilling my whole family on their REAL roots.

Happy Yule brother.

>>>/fringe/
>>>/asatru/

Gleðileg Jól faggar.

>>/christian/

brb, showing this thread to my lady friends who bake swastika cookies and knit swastika things

that will never not be the comfiest gif

checked

If ye want to survive, ye best be silent and go unnoticed lest ye be wiped out forever. Again.

Some people are content to let you exist in peace, but if you must snownog then you will be dindud into nothing.

nice are these irl friends if so I’m jealous ;~;

both religious perspectives have their flawed representatives pushing ideological narratives. pic related. regardless, have a merry Christmas

if you think kikes hate fake ass wotan more than Jesus Christ, who they committed deicide against, then you're a fucking retard.

Merry Christmas, nigger.

if I bake any more cookies I’ll throw in a cross just for you

Just like the BASED (((Allies))) you filthy shill? Reporting intensifies.

pls no christcuck/nordcuck infighting in here. this is a thread of peace

Stop tainting the name of Swordbringer, the White Christ with that Jewish filth!

Projection on your part. The very fact that you associate yourself with the same cancer that is Judaism by thinking pagans ought to come for you next, is more indicative of your own perspective than of mine - or anyone else who is more than capable of putting race before religion; which is the very purpose of a true religion to begin with – the elevation of man to the highest state of virtue and power, not the teary-eyed adulation of ominous and "omnipotent" Gods who will punish you for perceived wrongdoings (like refusing to lend your coat to niggers, or not snipping off your foreskin in tribute to Moloch)

Ebin meme; but you Christians can't even let eachother live in peace - you sacked Byzantium before the Ottomans were even a thing. Get over yourself, and start to live life in service to yourself and your race; not some Hebrew-Canaanite God of Blood of Fear.

There is no infighting just shills with folders full of images and macros intended to start flame wars.

right right but still, I just would rather everyone play nice here and spend time going back and forth in all the other threads concerning ideology etc

Happy Yule my bothers.

Just /christian/ shills who are consumed by the fury of Moloch when they see anons who dare to use the term "Yule", as opposed to "Christmas"; they hold a disdain for traditionalism and inherently White Germanic culture that is palpable.

MERRY CHRISTMAS LADS
Next batch with have good luck symbol lids

Happy Yule, d/c fag.

reminded that this is a thread of peace and joy for the “““holiday””” season

bless you all

Saturn is moving into Capricorn tomorrow if it isn't already there. This is a big fucking deal. Saturn is returning home during the time of Saturn, during the Festival of Saturn. It will sit there until 2020. That's right all the way until the next election.

The Black Sun is Home

You're gonna have the biggest moment of cognitive dissonance when someone posts the quotation from a rabbi gloating over how much power christianity gave jews and how grateful he is for christianity. In the meantime try and reflect on the fact that you're upset that whites would want to participate in the fragments of their true ancestral religion rather than a foreign jewish one.

What did it meme by this?

Merry Christmas, Holla Forums; or Happy Yule. Whatever you call it, remember during this ancient European celebration to love your white brothers and sisters and not allow kikes to divide us over our differences.

Saturn isnt the black sun you idiot. The eclipse is.

user had the right intentions and is correct about the current timeline as for eclipse-user, I covered my body in runes and ritualized the eclipse at the mathematically ideal location, if everything goes as planned—to put it simply—we will see the absolute death of the possibility of extinction, the death of jewish neuroticism and a new iteration of Irminsulic order under a new sun. I have felt this rebound in my personal life and seen it slowly work like a poison at large in the world situation.

Merry Christmas, lads.

IO Saturnalia!

Good goy. Mongoloid.

this Saturn stuff runs counter to northern traditions and aren’t justifiably asserted despite any truths that might be found in their melding with european thinking. universalist narratives are problematic because they often serve the purpose of severing one’s heart and mind, diluting inherent blood-thoughts with foreign concepts, disfiguring and confusing what is already in our nature as such

regardless, believe what you’d like so long as it remains a testament to the greatness of our kindred. we are the goths, the good ones. we sanctify all that exists

i will send out a blessing tomorrow for all of you, i would right now if it weren’t dark outside

Forgot to add, I’ve lurked for a very long time, but I’ve never been able to express how much I genuinely care for you guys

Pure white. Northern Germanic and Anglo blood do you have something to confess user?

It checks out with Norse tradition as well. A Golden age where the King of Kings ruled over man before a violent battle that led us to the current state of the world and Man. I propose nothing as fact only information for Holla Forums to analyze. Synchronicity has been going wild the last few days.

How do you do it without your family yelling at you to save your soul? I want to show my siblings our customs when they get older.

I assisted in your sun ritual. My book of runes was burned under 88% coverage at high noon
SHADILAY

Simply explain to them that the jesus sacrament ritual is spirit cooking or spirit canabalism and that'll set the seed of truth deep

Make sure to include in such an explanation that participating in those rituals corrupts one's spirit through taking in the vile essence of a Semitic idol and thereby making one more and more like that evil race. Most people probably won't understand the implications of such rituals if it isn't spelled out for them.

It's my ten year anniversary tomorrow. We raise an Aryan family and celebrate our marriage and solstice in fashion every year. This year is top/10. It's snowing up in the mountains right now and I have a snowmobile ride planned up to my cabin to surprise her
Good times
Happy solstice and shadilay

Thank you for understanding!!
It is literal demonic communion in the guise of good feels in muh soul. Be fucking OBJECTIVE about what it is

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY YULE

wonderful c: we have weaved a grand destiny together and I can’t wait to see it play out

HAPPY YULE FAGGOTS

Best advice I ever got from jeep magazine was Volvo , boxy but good
HAPPY FUCKING YULE

I feel far from home in the southern hemisphere, where Christmas is never white but is rather hot enough to fry an egg on the road.

Hard to wassail and find the yule log when all the seasons are wrong. I guess I have to wait 6 months or move to 1984-land

Happy Yule. Thanked the All-Father, cooked a feast to eat with roommates, drank heartily, enjoyed the day. Good day today. Soon I will begin my fourth job, and for yule my parents have gifted me wood knives and a lathe. Through creation, struggle, and great struggle I hope to become closer to the gods and my ancestors.

creation, and great struggle* through all my desire to understand I shall still probably type like a twat.

Tfw your only "holiday cheer" is from an user on 8ch. At least we have each other fam. Men (and women) of our race. Our still being born with the right stuff. Until Valhalla, we still have more enemies to burn. Hi victory. Happy Yuletide. I love you guys. Dont give up hope. Never stop fighting

When I was a kid, I was absolutely fucking convinced that Santa was real. Christmas was the most powerful emotional time of the year. A big part of my early morality was influenced by being good enough that Santa would stop on Chistmas and bring gifts. What a fantastic way to teach kids to be nice and behave properly.

It's not bad here in the Rockies. Pretty fucking white and lots of jobs and funs

Ive only begun recently so Im still learning, but me and my friends are burning a Yule log on the 24th, drinking, eating, and splitting a tree with an Axe throwing competition for friendly sport.

My wife and I have considered it, we have the skills to get employed pretty much anywhere, we both love the cold and snow and four discernible seasons but part of me can't escape Australia. My mother tried moving overseas once, it didn't work, and my ancestors built and fought for this place. I guess we'll see what the next few years brings.

Well fucking cheers anyway from the mountains across the sea to your kangaroo shitposting boomerang throwing lager swilling ass m80

I sort of look like first pic… No joke. Im handsome af.

Thanks bud. This makes me smile.

yours turned out great, murdoch chan!

i bet the jews did this.

in sweden they call christmas as "jul". it's the same word. it's

SIEG HEIL
I will be buying myself a new barrel for my ar-15, faxon firearms 16" to be exact.

Well my mom is a heathen at heart despite my boomer grandmother trying to brainwash her with christ nonsense at every turn. And my father was/is an atheist, although he has been really receptive to traditional European religious beliefs and concepts when I talk to him, and he even got a Kalkresie replica mask that he hung above his gunworking station a couple of months after I told him about Hermann (I think he's more redpilled than he lets on. I saw a happy Hitler on his Ipad when he was showing my some links from his previously browsed history.)

My brothers and sister will always follow my lead.

Fucking awesome and congratulations user!
Happy Yule.

I hope you win user

Awesome video

It has been unusually warm this winter.

Lot's of weird magnetic and cosmic shit fucking with the seasons.

Merry Solstice!! Happy Yule!! Seig Heil! :)

Yea there is some very odd shit going on..

Same to you user!!!

May the season bring you all that you desire. Unless you're a kike. Whether it be Yule or Christmas, may your holidays be filled with joy.

I wonder if I still have a picture of my comfy quilt I made. Too lazy to dig it out of storage. Have some apple pie in the mean time

What's all that?

What movie is that? Good post and happy Yuletide

and when you get back to valhalla you wait for the enimies to return and then you come back down and kill them again

So why the fuck did you post it?

Merry Christmas, OP. I hope Santa brings you the horsecock you asked for.

Looks good man.

BUTTERFLY WARFARE CONFIRMED BEST WARFARE
HAPPY YULE user

HAPPY YULE EVERYONE

What?

Y'ULE have a nice day now ya hear!?

there are a few good people there. merry Christmas

I think he is mocking ancient germanic horse eating. it’s ok though. Chan is bantz central

Thanks pal :) happy yule

Kek

How are you celebrating? I'm spending time with my family and working on a sun-themed oil painting

he mocked only narrow nationalists… he wasn’t right about everything but if you want to say he was a Jew?? read pic related

We battle in Midgard as training. These muds are nothing. The real fight starts after Valhalla

Merry Christmas user

Merry Christmas!

nice set up, is it yours?

Thanks user, it's part of my setup

checked
Use deadfall to make a target instead of a healthy tree lad. The Gods will thank you.

THE FIRE RISES
GUT YULE BRUDER
SEIG HEIL

Well thought out, young man, but I just assumed he was the type to ask Santa for a horse-dildo.

heh… and that’s gross I’d hope not

Thats Sieg Heil
T. grammar Nazi

fruit mince and orange feathered tarts

Its way bigger than it looks. With a fore below it. Offered homemade mead to Odin. Breaking all the jew rules to pull this off. Hail victory anons. Happy Yule

Sieg Heil, and Happy Yule to all True Aryans on this board. You are all my brothers and sisters >implying there are women on here

The Führer is always smiling upon us.

Heil Hitler und heil der gotten mein bruder. Am ende steht der sieg und sieg heil!!!!

Cocksucking Jew phone!
Adding bleach to my eggnog now.

I have an idea of where Hitler went to retire after the war, though I wish I was certain.

Fucking legendary user.
what rules were being broken exactly?

archive.is/4joRF

Santa did come early though.

Neat.

Yuletide

Years ago we had our faith, but it was taken away
And the biggest insult of it all is what the Christians now call Christmas Day
They say that Jesus was born on that day, historically it isn’t true
They twisted our customs to suit their own way, lies concocted by a few

It’s the biggest rip-off in history
They can’t explain the Christmas tree
The solstice Yule log and there’s more
Cos Santa Claus is really Thor

As the Solar wheel sets low in the sky, the Yule log gives off its fire
And Thor rides out on a big white horse giving gifts for the children’s delight
The significance of the Christmas Tree is Yggradsil reaching the stars
The stars are the lights that burn so bright as to outshine Christian farce

So this Yuletide enjoy yourself, remember what it’s for
It’s the end of the year, a time for beauty, a Yuletide Solstice for Odin and Thor
It’s not a time for worry and greed that the Christian farce has brought
Observe the truth, forget confusion, this imperialist web is just an illusion

BLESSED
Y
U
L
E

Merry Christmas. My ancestors converted to Christianity. If paganism was so good it would have stuck around.

Is that why Izlam has 1.8 billion followers. 'Cause it's good?

"No burn" laws. "No collecting wood" laws. "No cutting wood" laws. No fun kike laws. Only in commiefornia. Remember there are still aryans holding their ground here. The turner diaries is real

Beautiful work

Hey Rebe, whatcha trying do D&C?