BREAKING: TRUMP USES TWO HANDS TO DRINK WATER

Where were you when Trump lost all legitimacy?

TWO HANDS
TWO SIPS
TWO SCOOPS
TWO TERMS
TWO SEXES
TOO SMUG

Other urls found in this thread:

writingexplained.org/drank-vs-drunk-difference
archive.is/qmz5r
archive.is/o3p6g
archive.fo/Ye0fy
archive.fo/HPnFI
archive.fo/p2wkg
archive.fo/hvEgd
archive.is/7z4Ok
newsweek.com/does-donald-trump-hate-dogs-why-would-he-do-692092
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=2hands1cup
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=holding_cup
conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/51032-the-massive-22-connection-topic-engineered-events-or-news-updated-frequently/
archive.is/cdyCI
archive.is/H6Q6e
archive.is/SeJ8O
archive.is/GTWOO
archive.is/FfPFp
archive.is/rPIj1
archive.is/LEhxc
google.com/amp/mashable.com/2017/12/18/star-wars-last-jedi-weirdest-wtf-moment.amp
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28941.html#28945
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

TWO HANDS?
IMPEACH!

Have these nimwits never had a cuppa of tea or hot coca?

Drinking water with one hand–pinky protruding–is disgusting. Very very disrespectful.

It was clearly a white supremacist move to make fun of immigrants. He clearly meant that he can beat his opponents :with both hands tied holding a cup".

OMG LITERALLY HITLER

Goodness gracious these people are stupid and got baited hard.

How is this faggot shit even news

We're nearly CY+3 user, if you think this is bizarre strap yourself in.

If ya'll ain't drinkin from onea dees ya'll behind them there times. No hands faggots!

They did this with Reagan as well.

I refuse to believe this is real…

Do you know who else drunk water?!? Hitler. That's who.

QED. It's over lads, pack it up they've won.

how is the media still alive?

wtf I love water now

Side note, but isn't it drank not drunk?

Drunk is plural past, whereas drank is singular past.

Sage for english lesson.

IT'S OVER
WE'VE LOST

anyone got the webm?

That's it

How do we realistically stop Blumpthf

Thanks user.

$$\color{red}{redtext}$$

That was more informative than the thousand hours of media coverage that will inevitably result from this episode of "Trump did something mundane."

This is the end for gonald grumph

How soon before we get find a video of Obama or Hillary doing the same thing to total media silence?

what are you doing

We should make a compilation of this stuff.

Fuck it, I'm gonna start using both of my above average sized hands to drink all of my protein shakes now.

Looks like you're wrong though

writingexplained.org/drank-vs-drunk-difference

Trump confirmed for big meal chad, not small plate virgin lettuce cuisine.

I KNEW IT! FUCK YOU CORRECTION user! THANKS NEO-CORRECTION user!

RUSSIANS MADE HIM DO IT

leave Holla Forums and never return

Checked. Dubs are proof that Putin is in on it. I wonder how soon before the media starts reporting dubs, trips and so on as proof of collusion.

Probably should've look that up.
Something that the MSM should do, instead of relaying "playground" shit.

dem archives dont lie m8

I've been memeing so long my grammar is shot through.

Former Drumpf supporter here, it's fun watching him sip and slurp but seriously, we cant let him get the nuclear coco.

NOT ONE BUT TWO ?!?!! TWO HANDS
IMPEACH ZORNEL BLIMPFFF

Woah, I never thought that he's go this low. I bet you guys who supported him must feel pretty embarrassed now!

Impeach!

So does he do this stuff on purpose or is the media just that autistic?
Oh, I see.

This actually helps me with a book I'm writing, thanks anons.

This is fucking ridiculous, i still wonder why Americans din't go for a full anti mass media revolution, holy shit, i guess a lot of them love being brainwashed

HAPPENINGS ARE APPROACHING

I'll show myself out

TWO HANDS??????????
IMPEACH DRUMPF NOW!!!!!!!!!!

STOP HAVING WHITE CHILDREN

SURRENDER YOUR FIREARMS

HUMAN

NOT ONE
BUT TWO
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

In what capacity?

Could you imagine if Trump used his position to sign a bill presented to him by congress in to law. IT WOULD BE THE END OF HIM!

UNPREVENTABLE

He's becoming more 2D.

So you’re just shitposting, then. Thanks for clarifying.

An example to illustrate:
Plural { They dun drunk every of them thing.
Singular { He dun am drank a lots of cup water.

this is news?
what inane action of his will they nitpick next?

Because americans are AWAKE.
Whereas the stupid europoors just let their government and media do whatever they like.

Trump swats harmless black fly stunning it just long enough for a small frog to hop over and eat it.

Yeah that’d be f’d Up somebody put a BBC in its place

Check the Alabama Election sticky, they've opened up a voter fraud investigation.

As the (((media))) is marched to the gallows at gunpoint, I wonder if they'll realize how much damage Trump baited them into doing to themselves

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

Breaking News: Trump just walked his dog.

He does not have a dog

WHAT IF GORBALD BLUNK HAS TWO DOGS?

is that sarcasm? i don't even know anymore, this is so fucked

WTF DRUMPF HATES DOGS

(((Media))) is based on sensation, reactions, and exposure, whereas few are based on human struggles, enlightenment, and redemption. The (((Media))) and its consumers do not deserve that.

Assuming the implication is that Trump is getting fat, are they retarded? If he were regularly exceeding his caloric needs, then he'd already be a landwhale. Whereas his weight's been noticeably stable. If anything, the guy actually looks like he's been shaving pounds since 2015.

Thats my next maccas order.

checked.
oh shit, its worse than I thought.
New headline: Trump steals two dogs from colored war orphans.

FUCK IT'S OVER THE RUSSIAN SPY IDIOT PRESIDENT WHO EVADED THE LAW FOR YEARS NOW HAS DEMENTIA

That will be the next story. One of the pretend reporters from CNN will take this as iron-clad proof that the Trump family hates dogs.

What's the second tweet talking about? Has his speaking actually changed?

Hitler did nothing wrong.

Does Trump need a Sippy cup? Is the CIA's Dementia drug kicking in?

I had no idea Trump was going to consistently generate this level of assmad among these cock-gargling yids. At this rate I hope we'll be seeing some Bud Dwyer tier antics by next summer.

Trump doesn't just go number one, he goes number
TWO

He misspoke when saying God Bless America at the end of the Jerusalem press conference IIRC.

This please. To bad "live" tv has a delay

Thank you for your wisdom ancientfag. Based on the strategy (((they))) used on Reagan, what can we expect them to do next to Trump? Any ideas for countering it?

Gas.

DRUMPF CLEARLY HAS MENTAL ISSUES
IMPEACH DRUMPF NOW

Wail and gnash their teeth as he knocks the next election out of the park, then see Pence get elected for a single term.
VX & electroshock for the salvageable ones.

What is Trump sliding?

What comes after year of the fire cock? Its been a wild ride.

Bingo see

wtf is a chocolate malted in McDonalds terms?

chocolate milk shake? no malt there.

only Wensy's frosty is malted chocolate.

FAKE NEWS.

IS THIS THE END FOR DOLAN GRINCH??

Funny. I recently finished reading Mussolini's autobiography and he had to deal with the same thing from Communists when Facism was rising. There was no plan when it happened to Mussolini. Just desperate wishing that something would magically turn things around for the Commies becaus they were losing ground so badly. It is the same with President Trump.

Two hands? THAT IS WHAT RUSSIAN KGB AGENTS DO TO SURVIVE IN THE WILD.

RUSSIAN HACKERS! RUSSIAN HACKERS!

I see, ff that's the case they're grasping at straws. It's not like, oh I don't know, he lost his shoes and collapsed while trying to get in a car or something.

I knew I browsed Holla Forums for a reason

but seriously, none of this educated me at all. I drank a glass of water, they drank a glass of water. I have drunk? Shit nigga, I only know it when I am drunk.

No sage because this is unironically more important than 90% of threads on here

Reagan really was sick though

BOLAN BUMPF BOTF

Here's the conclusion: Fuck Ebonics.

tbh Trump knows damn well that small subvocal cues like this make all the difference. He should've known this would cause as much cuckery as Rubot's waterboy moment did last year

THATS AN AWFULLY HOT COFFEE POT

OMG THIS IS EVEN WORSE THEN THE TWO SCOOPS WHEN WILL SOMEBODY STOP THIS MONSTER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Remember that white thing that came out of Cruz's mouth?

I tried to forget that.
Everyone needs a reminder.

Checking those trips.

The fuck is that? Hardened phlegm? Tonsil stone???

let us know when PRESIDENT TRUMP is dwarf tossed into the back of a van like the clot was

Tonsil stone, that he ate on a live debate.

Remember when he was being puppeted by a man right behind him?

That bloke is having a stroke, someone send medical aid immediately

They're literally trying the use the Hillary strategy except isn't collapsing live on cameras and disappearing for weeks and months for "family time" and "colds.
The left can't meme.

That had to taste like shit thats a big one a
I had them as a kid.

Is that like…his speaking coach or his psychic handler?

==TURMP WONNN!!?!?!?!?!?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP BEING PRESIDERNT TIRGHT
NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *GRABSH POTSH AND PSANSH BING BANG BOOSH* MOMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I TELL ON YUO TORNP NOW YUO STOPED HIM FROM DOING THIGN!!!!!!!!! WHEN MAKE WALLLLLLLLLALALALALALALALALALALLALALALALALAALALALAL????????????????? TEW HANDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TEW SIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TEW SKEWPZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TEW SALT SHAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TEW SANDWICHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TEW TERMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TEW SHOOZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TEW SEXES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TEW SEXY 4 THE WHITE HUOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TEW SMUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HIS SALT SHAKERS ARE BIGGER THAN MY MOMS TITS! MUFFER DUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM NOT YOUR FRIEND ANDNYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PING PONG POOSH MAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE MADE TUR MP AND HE VOTES AND THEN TURM P INSIDE THE WHITOE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE TRUMOP SEY SORYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MEMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U SUPTIF TURMP DIDNDT NO NOTHING GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY HE FIX TAXES AND MAKE EVERYTHING BEDDDDDDDDDDERRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IMPOOCH GOLONGL GOLFMGFH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!==

tew intense for ==.
fixing, hold on.

Thats pretty creepy fam.

TURMP WONNN!!?!?!?!?!?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
STOP BEING PRESIDERNT TIRGHT
NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*GRABSH POTSH AND PSANSH BING BANG BOOSH* MOMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I TELL ON YUO TORNP NOW YUO
STOPED HIM FROM DOING THIGN!!!!!!!!! WHEN MAKE WALLLLLLLLLALALALALALALALALALALLALALALALALAALALALAL????????????????? TEW HANDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TEW
SIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TEW SKEWPZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TEW SALT SHAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TEW SANDWICHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TEW TERMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TEW SHOOZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TEW
SEXES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TEW SEXY 4 THE WHITE HUOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TEW SMUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HIS SALT
SHAKERS ARE BIGGER THAN MY MOMS TITS! MUFFER DUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM NOT YOUR FRIEND ANDNYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PING PONG POOSH
MAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE MADE TUR MP AND HE VOTES AND THEN TURM P INSIDE THE WHITOE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE TRUMOP SEY
SORYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MEMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U SUPTIF TURMP DIDNDT NO NOTHING GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY HE FIX TAXES AND MAKE
EVERYTHING BEDDDDDDDDDDERRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IMPOOCH GOLONGL GOLFMGFH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel it, too. Something is brewing.

checked trips confirm that only Cruz could be this soulless.

But why the fuck did Trump drink with two hands. He's smart enough to know what would happen afterwards. Has he never drank (drunk, drunkined?) on screen before?

CY +3 is year of the Earth Dog

I’d put posters of this up at random schools. It’s kind of like the IOTBW but gonzo or something.

>racist
>bigot
>sexist
>Religion of Cuck™ophobe
>homophobe
>nativist
>literally hitler
>Nazi frog

for some unknown reason == barely works with this type of post at all. it's like it's just too much for it.

it can get even more low?, its the media after all

By that I mean the text, perhaps on top of a big pic related.

Somewhere, off in some obscure of the internet, in some rancid oubliette of a hugbox, some snowflae out there sexually identifies as a glass of water. Just imagine their trauma.

posting pro trump posts to use against antitrump shills/trolls/shitposters
starting now

Was his father if I remember correctly

welcome newfag, lurk 2 years. If you had multiple billions of dollars resting on how much a single person was unconsciously likeable, wouldn't you spend many millions to ensure maximum likeability? Not saying they did a good job, just sayng that yeah, I'd pay some NLP hypnotist to augment muh candidate as well

Goddamnit I always do that.

we had to suffer through the bullshit of bush. twice. we had to suffer through the bullshit of obama. twice.
we had to watch our great country rot and crumble while the globalists raped it and stepped on our morals, ethics, human rights, principles, and our freedom.

and then we had to watch the most disgusting and corrupt liar and monster we have ever known step up and claim to be running for president. hillary.

we stood up and we said "No." enough is enough. we demanded honesty and integrity and freedom with no strings attatched. and that's what trump promised us, and that is what he gave us and continues to give us.

you will just have to put a smile on and behave yourself just like all these good trump voters did for 16 years. trump is a good man and he is doing a great job. if you can take a step back and ask yourself "why am I mad?" "why don't I like trump?" and realize you have no reasons and no answers for yourself, and then take another step back and take a few deep breaths, you might just realize you like him. you must realized you have been lied to by the UN and the globalists. you must realize where all your problems truly come from. it's not this great man who just showed up. it's the demons in charge who have been in charge for years. this great man, President Donald Trump, is here to kick those demons back to hell forever (metaphorically)

you should realize that and be happy for once. everyone is waking up and you are one of the few who refuses to accept the good truth. you're not the rebels from starwars, you aren't dark and edgy for hating trump, and you aren't impressing your friends. being the underdogs is reserved for the righteous. you should be sick of playing a monopoly game with rigged dice.

change your game and get on the Trump Train.
only then will you stop losing "the game"

The sad fact of the matter is I'm not even surprised by this, nor have I been since about September of 2016.

Clearly baiting the lying press into looking like idiots again.

What happens when they hit 0%? Will they somehow find a way to try and claim his rating is in the negative? Wouldn't surprise me.

funny how they mention that there is low approval rating constantly but the good question is- how do they make up these approval ratings? when has anyone ever come to your house and knocked on your door and said "hey we need you for the approval rating vote!!!"

nobody has ever knocked on our door for our opinion. it's hilarious that these fake news pieces of shit probably just look at each other in their recording studio and go "hey do you have a low approval rating of trump?" and like the 3 people working there say "yes" and then they come out with this fake ass low approval rating story.

where's the proof? who did they interview? what set of people were asked these questions?

you know what I'm starting to realize? trump has a sky-high-fiving approval rating in the 150%, but not for globalist brainwashed leftists. all they are doing is saying "WE THE BRAINWASHED HAVE A LOW APPROVAL RATING FOR TRUMP" but they conveniently (and intentionally) leave out the part where it says "we the brainwashed" and just say that trump has a low approval rating without being honest and telling everyone where that mysterious rating came out from.

This is just a plain blatant outright lie. trump supporters are furiously happy and cheering all day every day. OUR approval rating for trump is at beyond maximum. lying by stating that trump has a low approval rating is just another devious way for the brainwashed lefties to state the obvious fact that only they disapprove of trump and that they disapprove of him completely. they feel that if they tell us this in the fake news over the t.v. and the internet constantly that trump supporters will eventually begin to believe that other trump supporters disapprove of trump and this is simply not true. this is just another "depression tactic" that the globalists use on populations that they want to break the spirit of, to make them feel hopeless.

DO NOT FEAR- HAVE COURAGE. DO NOT RELENT- MARCH ON. DO NOT BELIEVE- KNOW

God bless trump, and God bless america.

archive.is/qmz5r

Oh shit, """'brigade des loups"""' finally happening?

I fucking love trump, but everyone is always so two faced when it comes to this. the shills love taking advantage of this, or rather they are pretending to be us, and then trying to make us change our minds because we believe we are in the company of other real people.

gr8 thread. shills attempt the "nice guy" approach and fail catastrophically
archive.is/o3p6g

or this bullshit

And I'm likely forgetting quite a few. Every few weeks, there was a new gimmick. Some frantic, desperate strategy using a combination of polls and false positives and self-titled experts declaring these things as indisputable fact, and then they just give up on one narrative and start another. The one we're on now is quite literally

It's really gotten that lazy, but these faggots are all patting themselves on the back over this one. They think they've finally got it! 3 months in and this will be the thing that stops Trump from being President! People don't like him! HAHA! Take that drumpfkins! NOW TRUMP CAN'T BE PRESIDENT. To reiterate.. We're THREE FUCKING MONTHS INTO HIS FIRST YEAR AND THEY THINK THEY CAN STOP HIM NOW. He's already elected and you can't fucking impeach a president because the news said all of Trump's supporters hate him now.

Don't get me wrong. You can be pissed at the guy or question his decisions or voice your confusion over the shit he's done, but this idea that half country has suddenly changed sides and now it's everyone versus Trump is fucking stupid. He's not going anywhere for another 4 years, for fuck's sake.

This blackpill pessimism and defeatism is simply the next step. First they tried to derail us. Then they tried to shill us. Now they are pretending to be us and trying to drag us into the abyss where lefty faggots have been wallowing for these past few months. This is demoralization, plain and simple, and just like every single other narrative they tried before, when there are not tangible results, they will panic and switch to something else. The earliest rumblings seem to be the baseless claim that Kushner and Ivanka are manipulating Trump and making him do things because Ivanka was sad about dead children.

they bitch and scream and moan and say "he will not divide us" while at the very same moment they are trying to divide US they are screaming out in pain with their forked tongues as they strike out with lies and hypocrisy
they go against truth and honesty and the good man that was voted in by the american people
they want to appear like the victims to others while they brainwash themselves to consider themselves heros.

brigade des loups
Fucking hell, always fuck up.

You know who else drinks like that? Every millennial soyboy and roastie sipping overpriced soy lattes in some trendy shop in the fucking country. Hell, the cunt in the OP is holding her cup like every other dried up, middle aged cat lady does on a daily basis.

>idiot who has no understanding of politics and is just "mad" for no explainable logical reason that TRUMP WON AND IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA stands at their special street shiaria diarrhea law shareabloobloo allahboof safe space camera while they repeat "he will not divulge us" over and over again

I laugh at the mass projecting the shills and the globalists have been doing. they are so butthurt about losing that they tell everyone else that they are cry babies while they throw nonstop temper tantrums all over the world. they look like the most immature cucks I have ever experienced in my entire life. they played dirty, they cheated, they scammed, they decieved, they did evil things to innocent people for corporate and otherwise greed and dirty money and for what they thought was power, and
They Lost.
they planted the seeds of evil and their harvest wasn't mangos bro. now they are the little kid on the flood of the supermarket crying and pounding the floor and screaming because they didn't get what they wanted.

Democrats lose In Special Elections, Republicans Win 5 Out of 5 Seats

The special elections are over with Republicans winning 5 new seats. The biggest battle being Georgia where the Democrats and other communist activists raised around $23 million dollars for Trump-basher Jon Ossoff’s campaign. However Jon Ossoff lost the special election as well, to Republican opponent Karen Handel.

A new CNN "meme" has been spread around social media depicting a screenshot after Democrats' stunning losses, exposing their most obvious liberal bias
archive.fo/Ye0fy

In fact, after the loss CNN has now refused to cover the election results, and will continue their witch hunt against President Trump
archive.fo/HPnFI

Meanwhile, President Trump tweeted two responses, one response for the Republicans and one response for the Democrats:

"Well, the Special Elections are over and those that want to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN are 5 and O! All the Fake News, all the money spent = 0"
archive.fo/p2wkg

http s://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/877372660455546880
"Democrats would do much better as a party if they got together with Republicans on Healthcare, Tax Cuts, Security. Obstruction doesn't work!"

archive.fo/hvEgd
http s://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/877474368661618688

The reason they keep doing this is simple: They are losing. They are losing viewers, which loses them money. Without money they can't enforce their control on the world as easily. They can't make people think and act and believe what they want if no one trusts them. They mistakenly think Trump is the key and that if we lost him, we'd lose everything, everyone would go back to sleep, and we'd all just pretend none of this never happened. We won, We are winning, We are not tired of winning, We will NOT tire of winning, and We will win forever. there's only so much longer that these parasitic cretins can scrape by before they lose everything and we are going to experience the feeling of evil losing until evil ceases to exist.

shills getting embarrassed
archive.is/7z4Ok

Every interaction these sore losers have had with him since he announced his candidacy has been nonstop criticism and sarcastic remarks. they will say anything to make him look bad. makes me feel happy whenever I see bad news about trump because all that it means is that trump is doing such a great job that all the evil people in the world are getting frustrated to no end. I love the sense of freedom that radiates off of trump. best president I have ever had the honor of witnessing. a true hero and a great human being. he shall not fear ten thousand enemies that surround him and neither shall we. God bless trump and God bless america.

Gonad Gropf

That's a free one Holla Forums, if you're lurking like the obsessed cuckolds you are.

Dromph is Finnish.

PERKELE

gauls aren't white

it's a sign of intelligence. he was cold, and it was the most efficient way to warm up. blood pumps through the hands and brings the warmed blood from holding the coffee mug back to the heart while he sips the warm cocoa into his mouth and warms his esophagus all the way down and all his internal organs along the way. trump is a GENIUS

Hmm

There's videos of Hillary literally barfing big green globs of mucus into water glasses, then drinking the water.

oh my fuck?

They couldnt report on anything else could they

Paying attention to this proves how pathetic they are. What a disgrace. I get more news from ametuer youtube channels reporting from japan, china, and on syria more than these multi billion dollar establishments hiring idiots.

THIS WAS CLEARLY WHITE SUPREMACIST DOG WHISTLING. ARYANS EVOLVED IN FREEZING CLIMATES. ONLY WHITE PEOPLE CARE ABOUT HOT BEVERAGES.

Holy shit i forgot about that

Year of the Awoo?

Hmm, no wonder kikes freak out about him so much even if he's not overtly against them or anything. Kikes are fucking superstitious with their number magic.

_________________Yes.__________________

He drank water with one hand too during the speech user.

He's a big guy.

(checked)

Sounds like he's ordering lunch for 4 people…?

Wait, aren't you supposed to use a knife and fork when eating fried chicken?

I know the 65% meme is some anti-american D&C but I know some people that look like that and they are 1/4 everything. Plainest more boring and uninteresting to look at and discuss anything with people that are out there. Marco Rubio is a good example.

no no no, you're supposed to eat healthier food with forks and knives than that.
I doubt that trump actually eats any of that shit. he's way too smart, it's just good cover.

HOLY FUCK

How fucking 4cuck could you be? That's Iowa senator Steve King you fucking 56% cuckolds.

GO BACK TO 4CUCK YOU BRAINDAMAGED MIGRANTS

Trump always distracts the lugenpresse when he doesn't want them to focus on something actually important that's going down.

Trump uses two hands to jerk off the Israel lobby…hiiiyoooo! Just kidding. I'm still holding out hope that It's all 88D chess to isolate Israel hardliners…like McMaster told me when we were crushing beers at the airport. Not sure why he was flying commercial…but whatever, he was at the TGIF's at that airport to give the rundown.

56% has been debunked.

Aah, more natural and organic news stories!

I hope a majority of people who still watch mainstream media at least aren't falling for this shit. But maybe I have too much faith in humanity

Fresh Normie-level may-may

Trump should wear a beer helmet next time. Fuck em.

Maybe get Sanders to drink out of a hose on the front lawn.

Back to cuckchan fukboi

Spurdo will consume all

Sanders can ask Melania if he uses two hands when riding her while her other eye stares at CNN on the other side of the gate.

life is strange sometimes

newsweek.com/does-donald-trump-hate-dogs-why-would-he-do-692092

wow chris cuomo ur so fuckin tuff i wish i was half as tuff as u so that all the girls would like me and my mom would stop calling me a faggot

on an unrelated note, stop getting distracted by this CNN garbage Holla Forums, there has been an update in the awan case. see

stop acting like a bunch of normalfag lemmings and go look into something actually important

Yours is a bad choice of picture because her right hand is holding the handle which would not absorb heat, a major purpose of handles is so that you can hold super-hot cups without burning your hand. This is also why frying pans have handles.

Anyone want to help fill gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=2hands1cup by mining gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=holding_cup with me?

Wait, which is which? The jews broke my detector so I just say NO anymore.

have faith. those humanity voted trump in.

I've been funposting here since 2014 you fag.

No it hasn't, Hispanics "identifying as white" are not white.

Rough draft.

WEW

OH SHIT HITLER ALSO DRANK WATER
TRUMP IS FINISHED

TWO HANDS
TWO SCOOPS
TWO GENDERS
TWO TERMS
TWO HOLOCAUSTS

Wew lads. I guess year of the fire cock was just chaos.

There's no way of knowing that the kike run government is reporting real figures. It would be in the kike's interest to overreport non-whites in order to pat themselves on the back for a job well done…and to demoralize whites. All I know is: I can drive through large European sized country areas of the US and still see 90-95% whites. Can't get too discouraged because of the poz and poc in the huge cities.

Two feet
Two eyes
Two ears
Two nostrils

English generally has 3-4 main forms.
Present:
I drink, he drinks.

Past:
I drank, he drank, we all drank - never changes.

Past participle, used when there is an auxiliary verb or used as an adjective.
Auxiliary verbs are for example "to be/to have".
Present perfect - sort of used to talk about the recent past, something in the past that is still current:
I have drunk, he has drunk, we have drunk.
I have drunk only water since 1944.
Trump has only ever drunk using two hands.
Have you drunk all your water?

I am drunk would be the past participle used as an adjective - a common feature in English.
I am drunk, he is drunk, you are drunk.

In the passive:
The glass of water has been drunk by someone.
Note in that example, both auxiliaries were used, "be" and "have".

Read about past participles, it will make sense after you read a bit.

Thanks!

You're welcome.

Two shakers
Two Big Macs
Two Fillet o Fishes

12 COKES

I was waiting for this one

And then we'll see a Democrat rapist get elected Heres to hoping it's Sam Hyde

Thanks…

Gets mocked while trying to mock the Don

it has been debunked. not only that you don't even have a fucking source to cite "56%" it's literally a goon meme made on cuckchan by a bunch of asshurt euromudlets.
there are more white americans in america than most of europe at this point

That image is wrong.

Marshall should take pride in the fact he actually isn't even white but rather he's Jewish

I used to be a bit un-nerved reading accounts of Caesar's seemingly random nailing wealthy citizens to crucifixes, slicing their heads off or encouraging their sucides but now I understand.

BREAKING NEWS
DRUMPF SLEEPS ON A BED WITH TWO PILLOWS. TWO PILLOWS! WHY DOES HE NEED TWO PILLOWS WHEN HE ONLY HAS ONE HEAD?
TWO
PILLOWS

(nice attempt at hiding, Satan)
(((
THROW IT AT HIM NOT ME
)))

TWO HANDS
TWO SCOOPS
TWO TERMS
THREE WIVES

Just need the patriotic element of military intell community to join the party officially(they already are on board quasi-officially)I know Naval intell wants to Nuke Israel since the Liberty. Let's do this. Americans are ready for the hangings…imo.

the absolute state of media
sad!

ancientfag here. There used to be a running theme in comedy that Reagan's brain was missing and he would accidentally hit the nukes. He brokered the biggest nuke disarmament and end to the cold war.

Also worth keeping in mind is how little Trump sleeps, so his body gets very little downtime, you can't compare his metabolism to that of a normal person.
I've been a night owl ever since I was a teenager, and during the day and middle of the night hunger can be quite an issue, feeling periodically peckish and whatnot.

Yes, I have seen it. I was trying to point out the ridiculousness of the whole thing; that many people do drink with two hands like the example in Granted, I did overreact in a very niggerish way, and I apologize. The absurdity and pettiness of these "journalists" just got to me.

…and in the end his brain was literally missing.

It's tough for the kids to understand mutual destruction nuclear war. Reagan did pretty good at that. He was still surrounded by kikes since the 60's. Reagan was not /ourguy/. He was Lou (((Wasseman's))) bitch.

Wait until they find out Trump only rated TLJ 2 stars

"Ha..Ha… You fascist swine, surely Glumpf will be impeached any day now."

See blackboard in photo:
Education done right user.

"IMMmmpfPlEACHfffpppl"

(OCs)

TINY HANDS
TWO SCOOPS
BAD SIPS
COOKED STEAK
HAVING DINNER
EATING KFC
TOO MANY PEPSIS
TOO BIG SALTSHAKERS
WHY WON'T YOU STOP THIS MONSTER?

Truth checked

And written in pristine cursive…

Imagine the world we could be living in now if the western tradition had remained intact.

kek this is top news

Commies cant meme, get fucked leftypol

How will Pumpf ever recover?

Holy shit guys, how can Not-My-President Howard GAY Grumpfh ever recover?!

CNN has Bobo brompf pinned!

Moland Crumpfh AKA Adolf Trumpfhler is not my president!

TWO HANDS
=TWO POOFS!==

Undercover Jennifer Lawrence has visited this thread to say that OP is a faggot.

There are few things worse than white niggers.

stop being retarded
that's 200M whites and 120M shitskins bro

even fucked up france is 85% white
england is ~82% white

Why even own a dog like that? Just get a furby.

He either had sweaty hands or put hand cream on.

I fucking miss my husky, I wish I could sing with her one more time

Come on, this have to be satirical.

give me one good reason why this is a sticky?
the_donald tier

Not sure why it's stickied, but whether you like or dislike Trump, the MSM's slow-motion seppuku is definitely deserved and entertaining to watch.

we were very close to that reality.

I've received phone calls from people claiming they were making opinion polls several times and I've always said "Sorry, not interested" and hung up on them. I feel no desire to help these assholes gather data about me.

Why the fuck is this pinned? .

2 scoops
2 hands
2 genders

I M P E A C H D R U M P F

What are you, some kind of peasant?

Because this is a travesty. How will Drums ever recover?

I'm convinced he got MKULTRA'd.

Doesn't even look like himself. I think they replaced him.

This was in my pictures folder.

Honestly. Who cares?

CNN does.

I believe it.

Is that nigger man child literally caked in make up?

Why is this a sticky again?

We have to figure out how to salvage this situation. By holding his cup with two hands, Dolan Clump has doomed the entire free world.

Because its funny. And there is some sort of strange coincidence with all of the media saying the same thing.

so the trump curse is taking affect in quantum sub dimensions of time past?

:’ (

The Trump Zionist Fake News Media Complex

Sheldon Adelson / Benjamin Netanyahu ——–→ Donald Trump ——–→ Fox News ——–→ Breitbart News ——–→ Drudge Report ——–→ Infowars ——–→ 4chan ——–→ Holla Forums

WHAT A SEXIST SHITLORD BIGOT!

Most pathetic thing is, you can actually see how that gigantic faggot genuinely feels like the biggest man in his life, ever, for being able to lift fucking GLASSWARE with one hand.
Sad.

JUST

Well said, hasbarafag, if only he listened to Aljazeera or some trustworthy hallal news outlet.

DEEPEST WIGGER LORE

no effort
Here's a (you), buy yourself something nice. I said nice, not expensive, Solomon

But that's tea, not water.

But what if the Fuhrer was drinking water in a tea cup?

Why would Hitler be drinking water in a teacup at a fancy dinner party?

What are you? Some kind of Albanian?

This shit thread is proof that Holla Forums is the new Holla Forums

Get outta here torfag.

Maybe it's wartime and they ran out of tea?

Are you fucking serious? This is old news and memes can be posted from the past two decades showing them all saying the same things when instructed to do so by their (((masters))). This is halfchan Holla Forums tier crap, although making it sticky does keep it from sliding other threads (its intended purpose).

Pol is not a place for funny.

#sagethesticky

This is todally news goy. Remembah that doity arabs running people ovah with cars, schwarzes moirdering and stealing, and immagrints raping are nothing to fret about goy.

Because people are saying this, fucking lighten up.

Basically this. At this point, it's obvious how hard they are projecting Hillary's bullshit here.

You'd think people would recognize him, considering there is a thread up about him and everything.

2 you say? Oh right…

conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/51032-the-massive-22-connection-topic-engineered-events-or-news-updated-frequently/

Sick of sandniggers.

How many chins does she have?

your image needs some dates for maximum kekkage

He is praising kek.

thread theme

faggot

How long does it take for the Trump Curse to take full effect?

She has a pretty nice body though.

Pleasant schoolroom.

It depends on how vehemently the victim opposes Trump.

At this rate, Eminem will be dead before the end of 2018.

really, though. what are kike mods trying to slide?

This thread is stickied at the top of the board.

A quick scan shows the same kind of pro-zog threads littered throughout and still the board is shilling for Trumpstein.

So based!

It does make him look like a fag, to be fair but as always, the (((MSM))) can't help but look petty and focus on the inconsequential.

Well he had Alzheimer's. Made him pretty much at Bush's disposal.

I kinda hope he does have dementia and it causes him to go full Fuhrer

Leave.

"TTTTWWWWOOOOOOO!!!?????

TWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!??????"

Unchecked dubs confirm Trump’s feces will be CNN’s next breaking news story and Twitter outrage

It's not the 17th century anymore.

How does Trump drinking water with two hands indicate he's in poor health exactly?

They're assuming it means he can't grip the cup properly with one hand showing weakness.

Thank you mods for ruining letter.to Trump thread.
You are fucking retarded and don't know shit all about importance of good morale.

Right now insted of focusing our energy on positive things, we are throwing it down the dumpster here.

You dumb imbecile idiotic mod fucking retards

Was that an inbred shitskin faggot attempt at speaking english ?

That was me.telling you you're an cretinoid imbecile with no awareness whatsoever on the importance of troop morale

Literally 3 days apart from each other

is classical critical theory, as it was devised by the franktfurt school. aka jews that hitler gassed

Found the marxist.

I wish a nigga would

Memetics work if focused
On good

While this shit is laughable what are you achieving by further dedicating your time to it?
By stickying it?

You answer yourself that question
And then consider what youu would achieve with dedicating that energy and channeling it to something positive.
For instance Trump. He could really use it.
(Applied to those who don't understand):
Fucking dumb plebeians with a crew of even dumber monkey mods as captains

for posterity

Thanks for nuking letters to Trump.
And stickying this.

Insted of focusing our energy to help the President
You are now giving it to those wishing to harm him.
Cretinoid idiotic imbecile mods that can't into memetics

You want a job sucking cocks for the boys, Comfortfaggot?

*wigga
FTFM

Eat shards of glass and bleed to death.

This one time I had a girl jerk me off with both hands at the same time. Do I have dementia anons?

How? I'm trying to reason that headline out and I'm getting a migraine. Plz stop anons.

I was without interconnects when this whole "two scoop" maymay started. What is it and is it big?

Those aren't diet Cokes…

BREAKING NEWS Donald Trump is Racist Alien

Make sure you cup the balls and take the full stroke on the shaft, faggot. Bury that nose in the white man's navel.

He wasn't talking corn flakes.

2 SCOOPS
2 HANDS
2 TERMS

MORE EVIDENCE, WHEN CAN WE IMPEACH

Eat pulverized glass and die of gastricular bleeding.

You know fuck all about fuck all and.the thing you know absolutelly fuck all nothing about about is memetics.
Fucking disgusting pleb

Hahaha so funny!
Hahaha lets dedicate energy to this
Surely we will somehow help POTUS by being funny guys and dedicating energy albeit inadvertently reempasizing he can't normally hold a glass.
Dumb fucking retards the vast lot.

You should've said "two holocausts"

Well gentlemen Trump's impeachment is assured.

Keep screeching.

Go fuck yourself.

Isn't there a LARP you need to be saging moshe?

You have some fucking nerve talking back to me. Do you think you're talking to your mom?
Shut the fuck up faggot. I would lay you to rest quick irl, mentally you're even less of a match.
What have you done to help Trump?

Being an insufferable fAggot on internet doesn't count.
You and the fucking homo that anchored letter to Don can go on a eternal combustion cycle of hell in a nigger extracted pool of aids

My numbers are led by Kek.

I pitty the foolish heretics

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

You have some fucking nerve even addressing whites, yid.

Come to think about it, I just inadvertently created new original pasta.
Saving my pasta for future macaroni.

I'm not over you fucking anchoring my thread vol/mod.
For this:
You Christmas is ruined.
Remember this.
With the exception of the thread the toppled killary
I had 5 threads stickied in 10 days
apparently I well fucking know what I'm doing.
You should have left the thread up.

STOP POL CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
LOOK>>>>>
Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI
Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e
Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O
Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO
Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp
Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1
White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc
xxx

Again?

*With exception=in addition
obv.
Fuck you vol/mod bitch nigger marburged lepper fuck that can't unto.simple memetics.

Most mods see what I'm doing and they by their own recognition choose to sticky my threads.

While the letter to Trump was not sticky eligble nor meant to be, you made a grave fucking mistake anchoring it.
What is positive thought channeling?
What is squad morale.

Dumb fucking pleb.
You can't control me.
You walk below me.

No one here is part of your squad yid. Who the fuck taught you to blouse your boots like that?

Living like a weed, using others to keep growing. Destiny is a crutch in the hands of the weak. The blind lead the blind into a state of mediocrity.

Final thought:@mod/vol that anchored letter to Trump
You managed to not only fuckup my day which started with pure beautiful energy what is worse you ruined it for many if not all Anons who saw that energy recognised and contributed some of their own.
In effect
You gave power to those who wish us and the president harm
You changed the flow of time. Yes little things do matter. It is called the butterfly effect.
If you're not capable of performing your job and do not fully know the extent of responsibility it carries, step down.

Fuck its really happening isn't it? Two hands!?

If you look closely you can see Herr Hitler eating while drinking tea. I bet Trump does this too in secret. Therefor Trump is Hitler.

Bloody savages.

Oops, wrong thread.
My bad.

This is the correct answer.

t. Power-Tie wearer

Just your daily reminder that all media is part of a collective op and all these writers are on the same mailing list telling them what to write, hence the near-duplicate headlines.

The flight plan we filed with the agency never actually made it there.

(cont.)

Yep, look at the AOL vs Daily News headlines. Literally identical except the DN article says "D.C." before speech. The odds that this is a coincidence are imperceptibly low.

You won't believe how low they'll go for ratings.

TWO? TWO?! IN PEACH DRUMPY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

Like a child? What?

Have a last you.
I feel dumber just seeing you reply to me.
Do your job or gtfo

You forgot
TWO WALLS

You know electro shock is big in the gay community. It has been for decades before mainstream "christian" males starting doing it to other males for gay therapy.

Im sure its all perfectly reasonable and is not a backdoor gay scene.

TWO SCOOPS
TWO HANDS
TWO GENDERS
TWO TERMS

Two shots

Here is what I'll do.
I'll make the last attempt at channeling good energy towards DJT.
And it will be the same op letter by letter
If you achor it, that means you're actively pursuing a different agenda so apply for vacancy at mediamatters/shareblue

Luke only has the one hand to drink with, tho:

Spoiler for real

google.com/amp/mashable.com/2017/12/18/star-wars-last-jedi-weirdest-wtf-moment.amp

Oy vey fellow goyim, how will we ever recova from this? Trump is getting shoah'd by those crafty media stories.

Seriously though, it's like the mediajews don't want to be taken seriously. How long does it take before even the most hardened lefties start asking "why the fuck do I care?" when they run yet another story about how "OMG Trump had 2 cans of soda with his dinner! The monster!"? It's like they seriously do not understand how these stories undermine their own platform.

I'm actually a bit paranoid about it, trying to figure out their angle. Is it as simple as ad hominem "Don't listen to him cause he's dumb, look at how dumb he is" tactics or is there something more to it?

You're not far from it. Remember, (((their))) ultimate goal is to make the president look incompetent to the American public even if it means to lose their credibility. That way when the next election comes, even a cucked-up Democrat is more appealing than Trump.

Mod/vol that deleted the thread:
Unsure if you realise:
Last post was a 666
I'm now channeling energy to you
You read this
You're going to die

I tried to warn you. But you wouldn't listen

Yes I hold hot drinks with two hands because the temperature I prefer to drink them literally burns my hand so I just use both of my hands and grasp the cup lightly, so they doesn't get burned that much.

But does trump use 25 pens to sign a tax bill in to law?

Mod/vol that deleted the thread:
Unsure if you realise:
Last post was a 666
I'm now channeling energy to you
You read this
You're going to die

I tried to warn you. But you wouldn't listen

What you can now do is fairly scarce as choice goes.
1. You can avoid affecting the ones you love.

You know how.

You shouldn't fuck with things you know nothing about.

Donald Trump CONFIRMED conflict of interest with FIJI WATER???

Part of it is recycling the old Bush-era attacks on the GOP, where you just magnify and obsess over every speaking error or slightly unusual behavior 24/7. It's word association. Just say "Trump is stupid, incompetent, etc." over and over and over and the more malleable in the population will make the subconscious associations without even knowing why or how. The other half is predictive programming. Their next push to get him impeached will be along the lines of he's mentally/physically unfit to serve, and they have to seed these ideas ahead of time.

So I'm working with a liberal later.
I know how my tea's getting held.

That is a possibility but they also fucked themselves over bigly with killary. Not to mention the overzealous, frothing leftwing masses they catered to for years. The problem is who can they really nominate?
>going for another run of 'Its Her Turn' after Hillary Nailgun Suicide Clinton

fukking kek
Maybe they'll try to push a spic or something. Whoever they pick its going to be a slaughter.

please be more than a LARP.

I honestly don't even think people made connections like that, I think they were reaching and streching a bit thin there

Sounded like his dentures fell out tbqh. I don't know why they aren't using that angle tbqh.

B-BBASED R-RITE MEGAPEDES?

(checked)
under rated post

It's a tweet reference you doppelnigger.

Daily reminder:

this is fucking retarded

MR PRESIDENT……PLEASE!!

just so we're all clear on this
that's the Marking for a underground cable

You think Sarah Silverman didn't know that?

Checked
That dumb cunt never worked a day in her heeb life and would have no clue about utility markings
She screeches hebraicly

I love that. Those aren't ordinary phlegm balls. Those are "I'm really fucking sick" phlegm balls. Look at how they sink though. They could be big tonsil stones, which are the side effect of many long term diseases and several drugs.

Just sayin…

I think there's a good number of know-nothing jews. Partially indoctrinated but distanced from the collective. You could lock them in a room and torture them forever and learn nothing because they're really just puppets. They don't even know they're being used, they don't care, as long as the money flows.

Uhhhhhhh… Thanks kek. Hot damn those digits.

AS YOU GOYIM CAN SEE, DRUMPFSTEINBERGOWITZ IS CLEARLY UNFIT TO BE PRESIDENT.

Let cnn burn into the ground it goes.

Could you kindly go be autistic somewhere else, imkampfy? You're fooling exactly no-one.

With no surprise, its japanese etiquette to drink with both hands.

Bullet proof vest is fucking with his movement. He uses 2 hands to compensate. Its now hard to lift his arms normally.

You could see the change in his movements when he started getting SS protection.

blue eyes evolved from monogamy. sexual selection

Has science gone too far?

Does Trump look like he eats barely anything?
Are any of these screeching cunts actually licensed medical practitioners?

Is this a sign msm is loosing money?

Of course the fat one is visibly unpleasant

Looking at marshal Mather's joke of a life, my answer would be "retroactively"

STOP POL CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL m

The last wolf is the best wolf.

Cruz and Rubio were competing to see who could run the most phony, choreographed and rehearsed campaigns of all time and when they tried to hang with the bants Trump threw at them, it blew up in their faces.

holo is love, holo is life

only true sons of mars are fit to be nursed by the she-wolf

our beloved president, making anime real. one day at a time

999 was a masterpiece.

Good series to misspost, user. Something I would recommend (along with the original captain harlock and the newest yamato) to some Holla Forums folk who want to watch some 'mes.

SIEG FUCKING HEIL.

So did hymens relatively speaking, they certainly wouldn't have persisted if our ancestors were promiscuous deviants and a small percentage of the population are still born without them. Bonobos (the sexual freaks of the primate world) are said (((by certain sources))) to be our closest genetic relations yet they don't have them, whereas chimpanzees do.

DROLAN BLUMPF YOUR TIME HAS COME

This is the timeline we're living in right now. Every word a shitpost, every action a scandal. Imagine being this powerful.

I watched almost all the Presidential and some primary debates from 1988 onwards. Fucking hated them all for the stage managed bullshit. I knew there was a disturbance in the force when Trump entered the arena but had no idea he would anally ravage everything in his path. I'm still somewhat in disbelief all this is happening.

Hell yeah!!

plz…

But a single cause. The destruction of degeneracy and the removal of the leftist scum

did you drink?
yes, i drank.
what did you drink?
I drank drink.
what happened to the drink you drank?
The drink I drank was … drunk.

but seriously, we can't let drumpfth get his two hands on the nuclear codes. race war now.

you know what he's also got two of..
Balls.
Hitler only had one (the other was kept in st. albert hall) so that makes Trump DOUBLE LITERAL HITLER.

Why did the mods sticky this post and not the one about Trump pardoning a kike?

Because nobody cares how hard you shill.

the kike pardoning is really interesting.
There's a split in the kike ranks, and Trump released a powerful speaker, from a sect that is anti all the synagogue of satan norms. Sparkle time

You are letting yourself be distracted by the ramblings of retarded liberals. This isn't important, Trump interacting with kikes is.

He wasn't even pardoned, he was "Commuted" after already serving 8 years in jail, and has to pay back all the money. As usual, the shills lie about the facts.
This was a deal made in order to pass Trump's tax bill.

Here's the moderator that runs Holla Forums. Mighty White.

8ch.net/polmeta/res/28941.html#28945

This tax bill sure rustled a lot of jimmies. Assuming you're not just one astroturfer hopping IPs.

So hiring illegal immigrants, laundering money, and committing fraud is ok now? I don't expect Trump to go 1488 any time soon, but this shit is ridiculous. Letting this guy go does nothing for Americans, but shows Trump is willing to be a good goyim to get what he wants.

But did you get drunk because of drinking the drink you drank which was also drunk?

made me lel

Once again - nobody cares, leftypol.

agreed. sometimes ya gotta cut deals with the kikes and shitskins. trump knows this all to well, being a business man in jew york shitty, its nothing but kikes/shitskins/etc and he's navigated it successfully. I'm sure he knows those kikes would hold him to the same standard and hes only doing what he has to do to get shit done.

And Obama uses two hands to suck cock.

You are letting yourself get hypnotized by the autism of the left. Maybe tell me why this is a good thing? I just can't see cutting deals with jews as ever being a good idea in the long run.

I can only see bad when dealing with kikes. He is acting completely spineless.

Concern trolling isn't going to work, kikeling.

Go away.

I'd ask you to prove that but we both know you can't because you're lying.

What's really interesting is that that thread got anchored.

Kek you don't even understand the jewrusalem crap. Come back and try shill harder when you do.

It just amazes me she didn't know that at her age.

I know the meme that he's a turkroach is a lie.

Oh, it's you! How is the weather in Constantinople, you filthy little roach?

They just couldn't help themselves. The derangement is strong.

Prove that imkampfy is a turkroach. Don't worry, I'll wait

You're not fooling anyone, you know.

He slipped up recently and said he uses grindr, so he might get aids soon or he could already have it considering how sickly he looks lately.

DRUG ADDICT
R
U
G
G
I
E
Mathers never quit he's a fucking addict and has no intention of stopping while his daughter shoots up and fucks niggers. It's a riot what kind of human garbage anti-trump mouthpieces are.

"I had a vasectomy, Hector. So you can't get pregnant if I bisexually wreck ya." - Eminem, 2009

It was probably an off-colour joke.

Do you really think it's so wild for a druggie to suck men off and take it in the ass? I fucking don't.

Well usually the reason drug addicts let themselves get buggered and/or skullfucked is because they have to prostitute themselves for more drugs. Eminem doesn't need to do that, so the only reason he would let himself get buggered and/or skullfucked would be because he is gay and wants to do that. I'm not convinced he is gay, that's all.

These people are on television. They'll never realize how retarded they are.

I'm laffin a bit.

drinking alcohol is degenerate, so no. The drink than I drank, was not a drink to make me drunk, but rather water, which is, of course, the only drink to drink.

true, Its good that there is this stickied one to talk on instead.
So the communted jew was from a super orthodox 'getting back with god' sect - who promote kosher living. They do not go for wealth and power, they do not play the manipulation games, and they are at odds with the cabal of international jewery.
It appears that the NWO jews pushed for this hard sentence, before one of their own 'heroically' took over the food business.
No jew is a good jew - but i think Holla Forums needs to learn more about the factions within the enemy.
Trump Tzu apparently has.

nice forced meme my dude, I too go to /int/ and I can claim for a fact that this forced meme, is a good forced meme
I also suck nigger cocks like you do.

That's not interesting at all. It's a normal thing, in fact. Lurk moar, fagatron.

God bless this man.

when someone's a piece of shit, any excuse is good to attack him

Please

Don't they mean chocolate malt?

so this is where we are at now?
wrong drinking practices…
drumpf is falling apart at the seams guise

Did somebody say hot drinks?

Fuck, where did I put that reaction image…?

Wow.

PLUMBF BTFO

Must be a DC thing?

Never say your numbers are lead by Kek again.

Now, what if we had multiple instances of Eminem doing a cover of "Shake That"?

…So is this the story behind "The Real Slim Shady"?

He doesn't want to drop a single tear.

Pinocchio? Is that you?

it's all ogre now

Who gives a shit how he drinks his water? Doesnt this make them seem antagonistic in the eye of the normie?

that isnt real…

Wow, need that two buttons in space meme meme.

Yes goyim. This is a battle of civilizations between mooslims and aryans. Us Jews are just innocent bystanders that need you strapping aryans to help us clear out the mooslims in Israel…and the mooslims to help us defeat hostile white homogenous European countries.

Cool it with the hasbara crusader meme.

We have no allies in the middle east, cool it with the MIDF.

We have no allies in the mideast(not true, but i'll play along)because the parasitic kikes in the Israel lobby bribe and blackmail the government to put Israel's interests ahead of actual real geopolitical strategic American interests.

We actually have more allies in the Mideast than enemies(probaly not for long), you retarded 14 year old hasbarat kike.

Like this?

He is jewish. This is how jews drink. MSM is starting to make me think another holocaust is on the way.

Everyone who made fun of Trump will have their 401k crash at age 59 and it never recover.

It's time to impeach him goyim.

Foolish Over-The-Hill-Rap Merchant!
Soulless cyborg clones aren't white people.
Do kill yourself though.

user, I don't know why, but that is so hauntingly beautiful to me, more beautiful than anything I've heard recently. I don't know sauce because I'm not a weebshit please inform a I will convert to awoo. Inb4 it's some vocoded trap or some shit

is that an actual song from something? it sounds oddly familiar

Yes, what was he signaling?

Yes, what was he signaling?

Kikes jiggle keys,normalfags smile
Democracy was a mistake.

Yes, you're beginning to understand. Democracy and republicanism are sick fucking jokes.

Reported. Kill yourself. Democracy is communism. Republicanism is the only way to save yourself from oligarchy.

YEAH THAT REALLY WORKED OUT GREAT FOR YOU DIDN'T IT YOU FUCKING NIGGER BRAIN

Republics typically have democratic features, like assemblies. They also have either oligarchic or aristocratic features, oligarchic if they're corrupt or jews are involved. You're fucking stupid.

Sleep snug, smug