King of the Jews

I thought Jesus was not a jew but Judean meaning he came from the land of of what is now Israel. Can someone explain to me why he is called the King of the Jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

cog49.com/ft.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

King of the Judeans.

How retarded are you?

DNA evidence already proved he was half Viking. The Bible's got some great stories, but the science in that book is weak.

We don’t need this thread.

Never heard this before, but regardless: the title 'King of the Jews' was given to him by the Roman soldiers at his execution. It was mockery by them, it in no way implies that Christ is only the King of Judea - but rather that he is King according to the traditions in Judea - I.E. the King of heaven, the prophesied Messiah.

neopaganism was invented in 1923 to subvert the white race it was invented by a jewish man by the name of Aharon Mosehburg

You're a Roman soldier posed in Jewish territories. Day in, day out, you look out your window and see kikes constantly trying to screw over you, your friends, and each other. Every once in a while, some prophet or whatever comes about.

One day, a huge mob of hook-noses comes in holding a guy, and they call your boss out. You sit there, eating a piece of bread or something, as they kvetch about him calling himself the messiah, and how this is supposed to have offended Caesar or something. Your boss gets tired of the kvetching and decides to give the guy a whipping.

Later, you and your friends are told to get the man ready for a crucifixion, because apparently the kikes kvetched so hard they demanded the guy be put to your death. Your boss seems disturbed by this, but it's whatever. There's a rumor going around that the guy was supposed to be a king or something. So you and your buddies wrap up a crown out of wires and thorns and crap, throw it on his head, and have some fun, and make some jokes about him being "King of the Jews".

2000 years later, you find a bunch of autistic fedora-wearers on the internet are still carrying the meme on.

Some fucking goatherding desert nigger's demon god means nothing to me.

Yea, I'm gonna need a sauce on that one.

Nobody takes your treefucker religions seriously, and if they were really as strong as you profess they wouldn't have been forced out so easily by Christianity. I don't know how you idiots can worship the animals and believe in survival of the fittest but then fall into denial when it's obvious who is the more fit. Just face it. Europe at its best was Christian. Even Uncle Adolf admitted so.

Judeans were merely one of the Canaanite tribes comprising the loose association of "Israelites." Most of the Old Testament is a fiction devised by another such tribe to provide a foundational justification for their supremacy over the others within their shared cultural context. The idea of a united kingdom is so farcical that even their own holy texts are structured to emphasize how much deviation from the cult of Yahweh there was. It matters little, because all of those tribes are non-Europoid scum who are at least cousins of "the Jews" if not simply brothers. There is no archaeological or DNA support for either the Khazarian hypothesis or the idea of Aryan Israelites. Positive Christianity was a psy-op designed to wean the German Christcucks off the foreign religion by which they'd been enslaved.

Come on user, that's not really helping.

You can't just spit out these fucking one liners and expect everyone to take your word for it. This is what's wrong with this board. Why the fuck would you not post the source? Do you not want us to learn as you have?

He notoriously called the jews out for it, but abstained in their final will because they would revolt and get fired if he pardoned him
He even pulled some politic moves to subtly liberate him that ultimately worked against him, like jews pardoning Barabbas instead
Also some roman soldiers were quite disturbed later on when inquiring about that one dude, along with some supposedly being converted right on the spot (Longinus)

The British Empire was much larger than the Roman Empire. Source: your eyes, when you look up a period map on Al Gore's internets.

Let's say I concede and accept your narrative. You want to play empires? British empire. Literally ten times larger than Rome at its finest. Was also very Christian. I could name many more examples.

DOGE giveaway at

He was a Judean carpenter who fulfilled the myth of the messiah.

Heiled white jesus
Uh we are all on the same page right? Jesus WAS a yid and got what he deserved for sedition and treason
Also the Jesus sacrament bullshit is technically and in all essence spirit cooking. You're saying a prayer ritual over bread and water that are being spirit cooked into some heebs flesh and blood. Spirit cooking. Not good my dudes not good

Heiled for the yid deception

Yeah religion is cool and all but how the fuck do magnets work?

I suppose the traditional lives that people like Varg live are entirely a Jewish fabrication and ploy to separate Europeans from Christ? Fucking kill yourself Christcuck. So tired of this shit.

Matthew 27:11-16:

THE JESUS SACRAMENT IS FUCKING SPIRIT COOKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Pontus did nothing wrong

Every time.

Because he is indeed a kike. Christcucks need to accept they are kike worshippers. Jesus's name was Yeshuah. Jesus Christ is a title not a name. His mother was a Jew and her husband was too on top of being a cuck. The word Jew literally comes from the term Judeite.

Captcha: yid act btw.

The jew cries out as he strikes you.

It's like you Christcucks read from a script.

This is why people like Dawkins don't want people reading the sacred book of redpills.

Keep that filthy heeb word off my board thanks

HEIL LITTLE SATAN
The jesus sacrament is spirit cooking

It is indeed communion with the flesh and blood of a Semitic idol, causing the participant to take on aspects of the Semitic race. It is a treasonous ritual which continues to poison our peoples with a foreign, evil influence.

Checked
KEK SPEAKS
Don't spirit cook kids

What? You're trying to compare the British Empire which really reached it's peak in the 1800's - 1900's, with far more advanced technology in transportation, weaponry, a higher population to draw from, to the Roman Empire (not counting the split/schism between Eastern and Western Roman Empire which was at its peak nearly 1500 years prior…….and THAT is your fucking comparison as a basis for Christian vs. Pagan superiority?

Yea Ill play your narrative - use better examples user.

Well this became a D&C thread very quickly. You people are either shills or imbeciles. Besides; Rome lived on through the Catholic Church which retained a strangle-hold over many of the previous Roman territories, and in some areas expanded - up until the Protestant reformation significantly reduced its power. I don't see it as 'divinely inspired' but the idea that Christianity did not prolong Rome is retarded beyond belief.

Christianity is merely a means to an end user
The popes and such have all been hebraic

the real jews were actually semetic probably looked like palestinians, the freaky big nosed kikes of today adopted the religion 800 years ago to cover up their demon worship of baal, moloch, and saturn

Based Christianity! Those stupid, poor Anglo-Saxons never could have achieved anything without worshiping a dead jew and a jewish god. Thank G-d for semitism!

The Romans as a whole did nothing wrong. Pontius Pilate did what was needed to maintain peace in the province, and the soldiers carried out their order. Some of the soldiers were assholes, but no more than can really be expected given soldiers throughout history.

Within scriptural text, Jesus never had any problem with the Romans, their way of ruling things, or any individual soldiers. On at least one occasion, he even did a healing on behalf of a Roman office,r despite the man not being a follower. Notably, it wasn't Romans he and his disciples needed to flee from when trouble arose - it was the Jewish priests and their personal army. In other words, the ancient ancestors of the modern JIDF.

In any case, ITT:

the pharisees werent kvetching b/c he called himself "messiah" they were kvetching b/c he fucked with their usurious money changing in the temple…

All of this shaky semantic steeped-in-technicalities "proof" that Jesus wasn't a kike is straight out of the inbred desertnigger rules lawyer handbook. Sort your shit out lads.

See related spirit cooking comments above you my man

6th Century BCE: Republic formed.
380 CE: Christianity declared state religion of the Roman Empire.
476 CE: Western Rome falls.

Meanwhile, any argument with neo LARPers is bound to be flooded with Wikipedia articles because Vargfags don't couldn't point to non propagandist, primary source if it meant infinite semen. Oh, the hypocrisy.

Yea I'll argue it, as per the guy below the empire didn't last that long. By your logic the Ottoman Empire still exists because the pedo is still believed in. and if the britcuck empire were Greco-Pagan it wouldn't change the fact that they had fucking cannons, howitzer and man-o-war giant fuckoff ships and firearms/advanced ballistic technology on their side.

The mods are in on covering it up. This thread got anchored fast. They don't want everyone to know the truth

They don't want to have to ban Christcucks because that would stir up a huge shitstorm as per the implementation of IDs. Allowing Holla Forums to be fully colonized by Christcucks would strip them of control over the board culture though. The official policy on religion is "shut it down." Whoever owns the chans does not appear to work in concert with whatever factions employ Christianization (and therefore subversion and destruction) as a tool, as their shilling is given only a partially protected status.

There's relics in multiple churches to this day, including bone fragments and blood from spliters of the cross and smeared all over the shroud. It's been corroborated in laboratory using techniques. You can deny all the supernatural stuff but you can't deny Science.

Because Jesus's ancestor was David, he came from the Royal Bloodline, and could have been King.

The shroud of turin has already been proven to just be some work of art or an old hoax.

I thought Moses Montefiore was the king of jews.

You mean, the Shroud of Turin which has been dated to ~1300CE using radiocarbon techniques?
Tell me, which of those artifacts can show a chain of custody stretching to the supposed time of Yeshua and have been dated to that era using any method beyond hearsay?

Yeah the debunked "Shroud of Turin" con they were pushing a few years back. I'm talking about the verified one. It didn't get a lot of press surprise but it's all been validated and confirmed to be legitimate.

It all boils down to the money. That's also the maddest Jesus is in the Bible, when he's whipping and throwing tables over. Well besides Revelations.

No

Jesus was NOT a "jew" correct. Jesus was a Nazarene, a Galilean, a Judahite of the 12 tribes of Jacob, a semite descended of Shem son of Noah.

"Jews" are NOT semites they are EDOMITES descended of Jacob's brother Esau/Edom who mated with Caananite and Hittite wives, both carrying the lineage of Cain betrothed of the serpent, containing the RH- DNA. Critter hybrids.

From 400BC-0 the turkish ashkenazi khazarian edomites infiltrated the tribe of Judah aka Judeans aka Judahites bringing with them their babylonian language of Yiddish containing the hard J (aramaic J is pronounced like a Y) bringing rise to the birth of the term "jew" intended to replace that used in Scripture to represent the Judeans, and thus begin the Big Lie that they are OG 12 Tribes, that Jesus was one of them.

Not true. Edomites are the 13th tribe, and they are NOT of Jacob or Shem. The entire notion they call themselves semites is entirely fraudulent and they know it.

Revelation 2:9 and 3:9 (KJV)

Yiddish is a combination of Hebrew/Aramaic and German/Slavic/Mediterranean created several hundred years after the Semites were scattered by the destruction of the second temple.

None of the groups you mentioned in your post are Europoids. The Judeans, Shemites, 12 tribes, 13 tribes, Canaanites, Hittites, Edomites Askhenazi mongrels, modern Jews, Palestinians, etc. are all from the same genetic stock. Yeshua, other than being fictional, would have been just another sub-human barbarian.

This is retarded and fake.

spotted the denier.

clearly y'all don't understand the basic values of christianity, which is understandable in times of deep indoctination, but christian spirituality, in total opposite to our kali yuga religions, means truth, honesty, loyalty, humility and most important love. It's about evolving your eternal soul and the enlightment to live in your happy place on this earth before dying and returning to home. Like a videogame, you don't wanna continue over and over and over again caused by your stupidity, you want to finish.

Good goy.

I have training as a historian, and though I'm not going to comment on the historicity of Jesus, I am aware of every piece of evidence accepted in dispute for the historical Jesus.
We have nothing biological so claiming we have a DNA profile of him is beyond dishonest.

This is new-age garbage wrapped in a Christian veneer.

Christcuckoldry is a religion for the ever increasing spics and nigs. Most of the whites left are golems.

Since non-semetic alternatives are now available; BASED white christians are a dying breed in the west.

"Neopaganism" started in the late 1890s with German romanticism and the proto-völkisch movement.

The cross is too good for you.

Not really, Joseph the descendant of David wasn't Jesus' real father.

All that matters now about Christianity is that the secret messages and meanings Moses (the master cryptologist that he was) "ordain" a new system of "people's government" to replace that which has now failed us most gloriously in the free world.
And anons are central to the discernment of truth in that system.
The last ten pages of this doc describe how several of the truth movements of the last 20 years relate to a new public information system that first arises to replace the very purpose and functionality of the all the "church" of the past.

cog49.com/ft.pdf