archive.is/GTWOO
archive.is/FfPFp
archive.is/rPIj1
archive.is/LEhxc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

New thread on the Jew rat? Awesome

continuing from the old thread

KEK

Whenever I hear someone mention this I know I'm arguing with a retard. Nobody in intelligent goes and tries to reinforce how intelligent they are by how many books they read, it's their intellectual insecurity that even makes them bring it up at all. This is why the Commies lost to the Skeptics, and the Skeptics lost to us.

Best outcome I've seen from all this is that Holla Forumsacks I've seen on the internet are getting way better at spotting and cutting through leftish sophistry, Hegelian hearsay, and most importantly Jewish pilpul.
On what Pilpul is: Pilpul explained by a Jew;

More at the link:
huffingtonpost.com/david-shasha/what-is-pilpul-and-why-on_b_507522.htm
archive.is/rmOnP

You guys have all seen this before in "debates" against kikes shown on MSM for example. Hitler knew of it very well as well. Always remember, don't believe (((their))) lies and do not let them control discourse and make sure they never forget the 6 gorillion arguments you've BTFO (((them))) in.

The rat is jewing out
archive.is/jipuE

Kikes are really bad at damage control.

The way (((kraut))) sold out his 'friends' in the end is so funny. All I gotta say to them is serves them right they trusted a jew.

Never happening

I cant even post right

Getting caught was part of the plan

(checked)

typical jew

Kike and Tears has the jewish psychosis down to a T, only a matter of time before he calls in fake bomb threats to his local synagogue

So they wanted us to see even this Operation Red Mackerel plan to fuck with us? Damn, these kikes are clever.

Seriously though, I sort of feel like the Coach Gorgonzola dox thing might have been an attempt at stage V.

What will happen to the (((skeptics))) now?

They whither and die.

Poor poor ratboy. I almost feel sorry for him. Who denies race now? Fucking creationist flat earther tier.

They will drop that name and become something else. We hunt em down.

When you larp too much

There are ways to make it happen

/baph/ ways?

Reminder Sargoon was suggesting to MW that the Aut-kik pretend to be SJW's in order to get there White Ethnic State. The Jew always advertises their plan ahead of time but switch around key facts to throw people off the sent. In Hollywood this is often called "predictive programming" (pic related). What I am assuming based on everything that happened is the Aut-kike are largely comprised of cryto-sjw's role playing as ethnic nationalist to push a Zionist (Leftist) agenda paradoxically. In other words the Sargoon plan in reverse. Sargoon admiring it was just a show of chutzpah.

It's not from 2000, it's from NuSimpsons after Trump started his campaign.

?????????

He shoahed his own JewTube channel. He thinks he can get away with the truth by pretending to be the victim just like those so called Holohoax "survivors".

He privated the videos. He will return in a month

Lmfao the difference between his avatar and what that chubby kike with the scraggly beard actually looks like is cracking me up.

He'll still hemorrhage patreon bux.

What exactly are "skeptics" in the "skeptic community" supposed to be skeptical about?
Loyally upholding the status quo is nothing special.

Not if one of the guys he betrayed and pissed off shanks him with a rusty knife first.

All I can really say on this is two things:

That's the point

How stable their ad and patreon shekels can be.

that not what it says. It suggest because aut-kike is controlled opposition it doesn't matter if people fall for the aut-kike meme therefore by promoting subversion of it through entryism would help the (((bolsheviks))) agenda.

I just garbed it off a google search for "predictive programming". Their are a million other examples I could have used. The point is often they usually openly announce their announced their plans in public and then cry conspiracy theorist or anti semite if anyone points to it. Just look at the Barbara Spectre video. They new this would lead to a reactionary movement forming and the best way to deal with this blow back is to lead the movement yourself. Its exactly what they did in the Middle east when they created Al Qaeda and ISIS. Its what they have done in South America during the Cuban Missile Crisis. None of this shit is 100% genuinely grass roots. Not even Holla Forums tbh. Everyone has an agenda.

Skeptic community has always been a bunch of fat neckbeards, pencil necked soys, purple haired cat ladies, and the jew sitting around quoting fallacies from wikipedia at each other while larping as scientists and doing shit philosophy.

Seeing how you can't tell the most obvious fake, I kinda doubt your credentials, you understand.

Gas all these kikes. Important threads die for these e-celeb bullshit.

Retard, this is important. The youth doesn't watch tv, they watch jewtube. Whoever controls the jewtube narrative controls the masses now.
Getting rid of bluepilling Liberal "Centrist" Skeptics(TM) is one of the top priorities.

This

So you're a dumb motherfucker. Got it.

They are skeptical about their sexual orientation.

You're a thick headed cunt. This goes far beyond typical e-celeb bullshit. Nice Mel tho.

Sargon thinks the regressives are concerned with the plight of brown peoples and that their hate of whitey is not the primary motivator for everything they do. And the idiocy of suggesting putting up pics of Mccarthy on the doors of leftist professors as if any student caught doing that shit wouldn't be tarred and feathered and tossed out of college and probably prosecuted for vandalism as well.

I second this.
(((Oy Vey, don't fight and take control of the culture of the largest streaming site on the planet, the one where all the kids and teenagers go)))

Happening
Zeph's leaks of Kraut doxing people

soundcloud.com/user-742023579/fancy-kivil-dox-censored2

summary for the lazy?

kek, go look through the threads m8.

DOWNLOAD THAT SHIT

There isn't anything heavily incriminating in this one, but it shows that Zeph does have some records.

This.

I mean a summary of Zeph's leak

Kraut seems to be pleased that he's got the information on some faggot who's dating a minor. Not exactly the best voice leak, but we know that Zeph recorded shit without telling Kraut!

SOYGOY ON FUCKING SUICIDE WATCH

twitter.com/JFGariepy/status/943464247903875072

Big implications

If dubs, Sargon gets exposed.

HOLY SHIT

CHECKED
EMBRACE THE CHAOS

That kike is as good as gassed.

Sargoy is toast. I can't stand that leftist faggot who pretends to be a neutral fence sitter while obviously working behind the scenes to sabotage white nationalists.

If this ends in that faggot getting exposed, it would be crazy. SJWs, commies, and nazis all pointing and laughing at a quadroon cuckold.

I DINDU NOTHIN

Of dubs, Sargon is lying.

Hmmm. Interesting.

SOYGOY DENIES ALLEGATIONS

Betting my left nut they already have the audio confirmation and are just giving this fat fuck enough rope to hang himself. Just like they did with Kraut. Unironic 4D chess

What's the context? It doesn't sound like attacking arguments. Sounds more like Kraut and his group was thinking of going on the defensive but Sargon said, "no, time to viciously attack JF"

Fun fact: his avatar is of a kike

What was the name, I forgot.

HH (Heinrich Heine)

It all makes sense. The Holla Forums connections, the hatred for Whites who want to stand up for their race.

soundcloud.com/user-742023579/jeff-holiday-talks-shit-about-sargon-part-2

In this video they talk about how how they were talking to Soygoy about how they were doxing people.
Nothing in here so far to directly implicate Sargon, HOWEVER it does show that SARGON KNEW THEY WERE DOXING PEOPLE AND SAID NOTHING
That makes him an accessory. And all this time while people are trying to dig up dirt, he kept his fat smug mouth shut when he knew the whole time.

A good rundown from /cow/:

>>>/cow/300693
Of course it's not proof on its own, but we're getting a lot of possible leads and circumstantial evidence here
We know Sargon has been using underhanded tactics in the past to discredit the "alt right" (like that kekistan cringe shit that he pushed)
We know that Sargon was closely involved with Kraut and even helped prop him up to where he is today
We know Sargon, while pretending to be neutral, kept propping up Kraut's ant-scientific videos in an effort to help "debunk le alt-right"
We know that as soon as Kraut started getting exposed, Sargon panicked and tried to quickly cut ties and throw him under the bus
We know that Kraut has 5 hours of private audio recordings with Sargon
We know that Sargon was giving """advice"""" to Kraut about this whole thing.
We have unreliable hearsay from that Coach Redpill boomerfag that Sargon is implicated
We have screenshots that *may* allude to Sargon's involvement
Nothing concrete yet, but the noose is tightening. We really need those fucking tapes from Zeph to seal the deal. I guarantee Sargon knew exactly what was going on here. My theory is that Sargon pushed for Kraut to do his "debunk the alt right" series in the first place, sort of as a way of testing the waters. Sargon cares first and foremost about his viewcount, and didn't want to risk that by going after us himself. So instead he sends Kraut as a test run.

if dubs
sargon is fucked

Sargon knows the whole laughing at communist mongoloids is not making many shekels as it used to. So he by proxy wants to take on the "alt-right", basically anyone that is has any wrongthink or isn't on the left (be it extreme or not it doesn't matter). It's now a political battle rather than "look at these stupid retards" event.
Sargon was always a rat, wouldn't be surprised if user ever finds out that he has jewish blood in him as it would explain many things. Let's not forgot he is big buddies with kikes as well, Kraut, Milo etc.

This video for examples shows how Sargon really doesn't know shit and is a leftypol-tier idiot just as well and doesn't give a single shit about facts or reality when it doesn't benefit him.

youtube.com/watch?v=jLUZ4uJlkvQ

Sargon was always a parasite, climbing out of GG and killing it. Then the kekistan bullshit.

lefty"omfg i love science XDDD such nerd much wow" pseudo-intellectuals pretending to be objective centrists either because they sniffed their own farts one time too many or wanted to ride the anti-sjw for patreon shekels. hopefully that kike faggot sargon is exposed in all of this so the cancer that is kekistan might finally die.

We will be. Sargon is trying to back out of this (he always run like the kike he is) and is "blaming both sides" like the dumb ass he is. He is only saving his own ass for the shekels.

What a disingenuous lying sophist. He knows damn well that 99% of those muslims in his jails are pakis and arabs. As if the religion isn't de-facto synonymous with these races of shitskins.

tbqh you should never underestimate Chechens. They are the most dangerous muslim variety, on account of being smarter than the shitskin breeds.

interasting

you could say that some people are trying to minimize their involvement in all this.

Cockroaches are scurrying away.
But we know.

Kinda makes me think of the Ben Garrison comic with Count Dracula. Roaches scurry when you shed light on their filth.
Anyone wanna photoshop a meme out of the old comic by the way?

Brilliant.

You're not wrong, but it's still disingenuous to act like muslim isn't a racial proxy for the vast majority. It's like saying that jews aren't a true racial group just because there are some ethiopian nigger jews. It's pilpul.

And we all know damn well that chechens aren't the ones flooding into Britain or Europe.

Might as well be elves

Be sure to turn off that pesky memory about me being involved.

God, I've had the biggest shit-eating grin on my face since this shit took off last week, and that grin keeps getting smugger and smugger. It's like pulling on a small thread of the shirt and just pulling more and more and more and it never stops. Every day, more shit gets revealed.. We're really crashing this "skeptic communityTM" with no survivors.

Now we just sit back as more leaks get dropped in the biggest example of Prisoner's Dilemma I've ever seen. Every filthy rat is trying to expose as much dirt on every other rat in a desperate attempt for the entire pile of rats to scrape their way to the top of the sinking ship. Christ, I can't wait until Jim drops his video and causes this whole situation to go nuclear from the exposure. Especially if we can get some solid evidence of collusion from King Skeptic Sargon.

Also, if anyone wants to find Jeff Holiday and get this kid saved by Child Protective Services, you'd be doing the world a favor.

And all this right during their shady convention was being prepared, that's probably not gonna happen now. Perfect timing.

Care to give a quick rundown on this "killroy event" or whatever? I keep hearing it mentioned in passing as part of the overall scandal that's going on, but I don't know anything about it.

Or I'm sure it will be covered in Jim's video.

I don't know much about it either, but as far as I remember it's supposed to be some skeptic free speech meet-up where they have panels about how to lodge your ass firmly onto a fence or some other bullshit like that, but then people found out some really shady shit about it like NDAs and bloated budget

Realistically, what were these fuckers planning? Like holy hell.

They were trying to doxx YT people with a major newspaper, imo.

I can't stand Coach Red Pill but hey, as long as he's flinging shit at Sarcuck and Jeff Holiday.

That's exactly what they were doing. Again.

Can someone explain how anyone could have one look at this faggot and take anything he has to say seriously? Yeah, let's have the gun running the cash register at used record store educate us on philosophy and politics. Also those bongs covered with marijuana leafs are for tobacco use only, dude.

JF in his most recent video with Millennial Woes explains how Kraut and him had a conversation just after Kraut cleared his Youtube channel of all videos.

Source:
youtu.be/6qVqF49Gae4?t=1h34m16s

Speaking of CRP.

Good. Kraut deserves to be in prison honestly.

Won't happen. He's burned too many bridges with race-realists to ever come back on our side. No one would ever trust him, watch him, or talk to him. His only recourse after this is to go full Holla Forums and hang out with the other nipple-clamped degenerates over in their dark corner with batko and the others.

Damn, he really wants that fight with Sargon for internet attention.

No, but they're often the perpetrators or masterminds of acts of terror.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boston_Marathon_bombing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_theater_hostage_crisis
You should really do deep research into the later. How the Chechens expertly engineered an unwinnable scenario for Russian security forces. Research it with the understanding that the Moscow Theater situation was one of several similar attacks the Chechens performed. The Boston Marathon Bombing was really amateur hour by Chechen standards, but demonstrates their willingness to kill people other than Russians. In fact, Chechens have been found training all manner of muslims all around the world. They're the brains behind most muslim offenses. When the shitkins in Europe start openly declaring the formation of their caliphates (expect this within the next 10 years at current population growth rates), expect to find Chechens orchestrating things behind the scenes. This is why Chechen awareness is so important.

Holiday should have been among the first purged. He's always been a shitlib

Didn't he publicly say he wanted nothing to do with both sides? Informing on the doxing would be taking a side. Before you lose your shit, I'm not saying what he did/didn't do was right. I'm just saying that's probably his view on it.

Sargon says that whenever a fire rises it's just him trying to wash his hands.

see

This, didn't Soygoy of Mossad also get caught on the whole Candid shit?

That was him trying to weasel his way out. The tape shows that Sargon knew and kept his mouth shut. Accessory of the crime.
Yeah, it's not as bad as being one of the discord server doxers himself, but it still means he was complicit. And he only disavowed when things got so bad that he couldn't keep out of it any longer.

The real question is when is Zeph going to release the five hour conversation between Kraut and Sargon.

See: pbs.twimg.com/media/DRYdf9YUQAEXsOc.jpg
twitter.com/ZephyMakeYaCry

Jeeze

he will only release it, if sargon speaks out againts him
its his insurance

More likely 4 hours of Kraut smoking, talking about how much he hates Muslims, and how the 'alt-fucking-right' piss him off because he can't watch his gf get pounded by an Aryan in a safe way anymore, and then an hour and a half of Sargon and him talking.

This unfortunately. Zeph is not /ourguy/. He's a psycho who was on Kraut's side until Kraut decided to throw him under the bus. So Zeph fired back by revealing that he records literally every conversation. Why Kraut thought it'd be a good idea to cross someone with legit antisocial personality disorder, I cannot say.

Sargon hasn't spoken ill of Zeph though, so Zeph has no reason to call him out. That leak would be fantastic though.

Zeph is just a wild card pissed that he got backstabbed by the Jew.

That's who gives the best leaks

Yup, which is hilarious cause the moment I heard what he did I laughed at just how retarded kraut is for thinking he would just lie down after that.

Exactly. The way I see it, he has no real reason to dump the juicy details about Sargon. He might even blackmail Sargon instead. I'm still trying to brainstorm a way to get Zeph to go after Sargon.

Yeah, it makes NO SENSE. Then again, Kraut has made the wrong move literally every step of the way, starting all the way back with Edgy Sphinx. He's just such a fucking brainlet that he thought it'd be a good idea to piss off the sociopath who was a fucking admin on the server. How dumb can this kike be?

So much for the high verbal IQ.

They are all pulling out of (((Kilroy)))

Is this a complete victory?

(checked)

Welp. Can't wait for the nytimes shoah next.

CRP is burning too

imgur.com/a/RKa2n

Do not forget to have everyone you know watch Hjernevask [mostly race and gender ones], excellent docu-entry redpills

They are at each other's throats so hard. What a wonderful Christmas.

This entire clusterfuck is so tiresome, because people I actually enjoy listening to while gaming or woodcarving are going to be stuck on what this guy said to that guy over this thing because of that thing. Tedious as fuck.

Fuuuuuuuck. Know what's worse than an online bitchfight? An online bitch-fight conducted between REEEEEEEing histrionics and smugly calm "professors."

If you listen to any of these people you should probably kill yourself tbqhwyf

Now check this

I may be wrong, but I think this is a very bad thing from the perspective of the culture war between us and the social justice fags. Love them or hate them, the so-called skeptic community has been valuable for information gathering and rebutting. And the SJWs are no doubt celebrating this.

Damn.

This Jew seems to be incapable of not backstabbing others. From this Zeph to that Aydin whore. Who would ever trust this Jew ever again? Then again can we blame him? It is, after all, his nature.

GET A LOAD OF THIS GOON
No, faggot, we fight all of you libral leftycuck cancer

Nah, SJW faggots and gommies are such brainlets they lost to the Skeptics to begin with. Now with this, they cannot deny race with just takes out almost every single one of their arguments from the start.

which*

Fuck ac. But getting to the point, there's really nothing to worry about. The SJWs/leftycucks/gommies are creationist tier. The whole race realism debate not only took out Skeptics but them as well so there's really no hope for them.

The ride never ends

Guys Sargon is online in a live stream right now

youtube.com/watch?v=MDiyMzgSt8M

Jim is fucking grilling Sargon!

Soygoy attacked the wrong motherfuckers. He should have just stuck to the commies and the like.

Confirmed on stream 1 hour Jim video on this coming soon

im bleaching my teeth after seeing that pic holy Christ.

Three years of dirt on the skeptics. Have fun, /cow/!

Archive: archive.is/LehJI

GDoc: docs.google.com/document/d/1sWzv-tjVhOmqPv4NYMBsCYX9TGwV8ss3j3olDY7Oviw/edit

Ghostbin: ghostbin.com/paste/5jf79

You guys wanna ruin the skeptics community further? Here's your weapon!

*Holla Forums

I read that shit and its fucking boring

millenialwoes insistence on calling Kike and Tears German and not jewish is concerning

He's saying from look at the comma.

If he said "have fun Holla Forums" that would be right but he is saying "have fun, from /cow/".

Holy shit, Jim went for the jugular against Soygoy. I'm glad to see that Jim remembers the issues of gamergate and knows who the enemy is.

I doubt Jim's video will have anything too incriminating on the king of Cuckoldstan, but his cronies will at least get assblasted. Yet Soycuck's time will come eventually. He better learn to walk with the fence up his ass.

That's how you see it? Seems like Jim was just trying to get the information straight for his video and he doesn't want to fuck around wasting time because there's a lot of shit to compile.

He went in and kept pushing him on how he had to have known about the server and what Kraut was doing. You could hear the nervousness in Sargoy's voice as he quickly comes up with an excuse to run away.

Go back and listen to it again.

It seems like every december we have a namefag holocaust. I'm just getting into what's going on via Jim's twitter and the casts he's been on. Can you all let me know if I'm missing anything regarding namefags that should change my opinion of them coming out of this/Info I seem to be missing?

Any other big namefags I'm missing who have roles in this, did I get the general take on people's roles so far?
I'd love to see a wikipedia-style Meme War breakdown of who's coming out of this alive and who was on who's side.

I don't doubt Sargon's trying to hide something, but I think you're mistaking Jim's intent here.

Definitely. There's a reason Sargon gets off the call in the first break in conversation he can find when Jim's on, but is all fine when Jim's off the stream. He's also keeping suspiciously quiet for himself when he *is* on these streams, keeping his head down unless directly addressed. He reeks and he knows it.

Yeah, but that was already established.

Having an audio recording helps drive the knife in deeper. Jim is gonna add it to his video and fucking nail this cuck!

A lot of them are turning out to be exactly as we said they were, no wonder they were so defensive about it when called out. We need to dig deeper man.

I couldn't have asked for a batter present

OK, John Crenshaw (jack pierce), lets start with you. Whyd you steal gameplay and lie and sperg out when you got caught?

To me this whole thing just proves how powerful the mainstream cultural and social conditioning really is. They have so many even the more intelligent ones believing thoroughly and fully that "race is just a social construct" but it clearly is not. He fully expected this to be an easy victory because of that but he didn't have the critical thinking skills to understand that we live in a clownworld, one where the mainstream space of thought is filled with lies. Worst of all, Kraut defeated himself. He knew and yet he refused to face it honestly, I'm sure most intelligent people today are like this.

Did i get everything right ? Also the people that offer any chances of redemption to this guy are retarded.

That's the gist of it, yeah.

Does JF have a donation box or something? He deserves shekels for proving race realism once and for all but I admit A-H was better at explaining it is just he lacked credibility in form of degrees authority etc and normalfags dig that shit up. Will give to him too but I don't know where?

He deserves it stupid cringe boomerfag.

I do not even know who most of these ecelebs are haha but this shitstorm is see EVERYWHERE on the internet seems way bigger than I thought. This was a big deal and a great victory for us. Denying race realism makes you flat earther stupid ahahaha

double dubs check'd check'd

It's still missing a lot of things actually.

Yes this. Not the first time he pulled this shit either always gets destroyed only to come back months later embarrass himself further. This is what he gets for thinking that race realism would be easy just because current political climate makes them parrot the establishment lies. With race denial it is simply the new creationism and geocentricism of our times nothing more.

Agreed on that last part especially.
He went after Edgy Sphinx and tried using dox to chase him off the internet. Then he apologized
He went after RageAfterStorm and got her fired from her job. Then he apologized
He went after JF and others, and then apologized while trying to throw Zeph under the bus.
And only AFTER he was 100% proven guilty dead-to-rights did he even delete his shit. And this time he didn't even offer a fucking apology or admission. Finally gets cornered, and just ducks out like a pussy.

This faggot WILL try to crawl back, just like every other time he eventually weaseled his way back after a while. But luckily we have so much dirt on this degenerate that nothing he can do will ever save his reputation. He's been memed on too badly for that.

Am I missing something here or did Sargoy and his pet gypsy own goal themselves really hard yesterday?

From my understanding these types of lawsuits work differently in the UK/many European countries than in the US. Where as in the US the accuser must prove the libel/defamation happened and must quantify what damages were caused by those actions, in the UK the defendant must prove the truth of their accusations.

Did CRP(as much as I don't like the guy) trick Sargoy and the Romanian to do exactly what Kraut was planning on doing? If so, why would CRP not be willing to sue Sargoy & Co. as well? Somehow I doubt that the skeptic crew has the financial or legal means to defend themselves from such a lawsuit especially after btfo of their credibility making e-begging harder.

God, watching skepticism(tm) crash and burn is the best Christmas entertainment I could ever ask for.

Jim is the only agent of chaos left in the platform with enough reach. He lays waste on anyone or anything that fucks up badly with no survivors, and simply disappears once enough was destroyed to be rebuilt.

I think truth was the favor in these.
SJWs operate with very little truth.
Skeptards operate with more truth, but they stop themselves short of full truth.
WE SHIT TRUTH

shocker

I would expect to see the judenpress try to get in front of this soon. If it happens, expect to see a blitz across 2nd-tier leftyshit outlets (like vox and huffpo) r.e. "What is racerealism and why it's fake science and for stupid racist people".

Yup, it's that simple. Our ideas always win out on a level playing ground because we're correct. So this forces our opposition to always eventually resort to underhanded bullshit.

Literally autistic social scientist who felt bad for (((Kraut))) after his complete mangling and inability to comprehend r/k, and she offered to explain it to him. Kike & low T called her a cunt and proceeded to add her to his shitlist, where he Jeff "former SHARP gutterpunk" Holiday & co mocked her credentials, mocked the fact she's infertile, collected her dox (and threatened her with it), made fake noodz and forum posts that are now floated around by the mouth breathing incel MGTOWS on cuck-Holla Forums as proof why you should never try to reproduce and why living as a hedonistic bug man looking forward only to his next cummie is the true way.

TL:DR: Autist who tried to help (((Kraut))) not look like a completely illiterate retard, got bullied hard.

She's also half jewish, has burned coal, has autism and bipolar disorder, does cringey cosplay camwhoring, is bisexual, and likes loli porn.

She's completely fucked in the head and I'm tired of people fawning over this chick. She's a useful tool as far as making kraut look like shit and giving us a few good memes when she broke down crying, but nothing more.

Those fedoras not gonna tip themselves

As Caesar said: I love treason, but hate a traitor.

THUNDERCUCK MADE A VIDEO
>KRAUT ONLY LOST BECAUSE YOU WERE TOO DUMB TO UNDERSTAND HIM

(checked)
Does that make him the Rick and Morty of the youtube skeptic community?

…and Jared Taylor makes an article that destroys them in 5 seconds kek

Dox thundercuck? This was painfully stupid he'll be our new lolcow after kraut shoah'd himself.

JF is roasting Thundercuck on twitter
mobile.twitter.com/JFGariepy

That episode was done after his announcement to run, not in 2000

wew

Best Christmas

checked

sure, but vox readers will never know. vox/verge/etc won't attempt an argument, it's just programming for their faceberg and reddit plebs to consume and regurgitate into each others' mouths

Nah but all of the top commanders for ISIS were chechens.

kek, this moron is taking the bait. I wonder what will happen this time.

So far for every skepticTM that has tried taking on the alt-right:

This thundercunt gets 100-300k views on each video. And now he's fallen for the bait of engaging with Faulk/JF on race realism. He'll get BTFO, they'll gain even more viewers from the "I fucking love science!" crowd, TF will make himself look like a pussy and/or a fucking moron, and it's a flawless victory for us.

Coarch Red Pill = Mr. Gonzalo Lira. Defrauded Steve Keen. Then stayed away from the internet's for 3 years. Too bad all that info on him didn't get memory holed.

kiwifarms.net/threads/coachredpill-gonzalo-lira-expat229.36610/

Quadron of Cuckod happily explains all about it here towards the end :
youtu.be/QTqa059zLcE

Here's who runs Holla Forums.

8ch.net/polmeta/index.html

it begins

I love these "the game has been taken off the board" moments in drama like this, what he's saying here is imo the equivalent of making death threats in monopoly or mario party.

Y'mean by the skin of his teeth?

buckle up lads, it begins. Got some major blueballs here.

you gotta pace yourself man, this is ongoing and it could be the end for sargon and all these insufferable "centrists" and "skeptics"

I know, I know. I just feel like a little kid waiting for christmas here. It's all going to be worth it to see this plane crash with no survivors. Just gotta trust Jimbo to aim true.

With this, I know we'll win the culture wars simply because we have objective truth on our side.

OMG Mr. Metokur vidz are fucking halarious. Pozitivity was so good.

honestly we'll win the culture wars just because we're having a good time on the internet, it's how we're winning over gen Zyklon, the skeptics, commies, SJWs, etc. just seem fucking miserable. Who do you win over by wallowing in misery and getting salty all the damn time? wouldn't anyone rather be on the side that's laughing?

aside from the on air asian blowjob, when has he not?

Wait, what. He's a rice burner?

Yeah. He's in his mid 30's, too. Although anything you know about him or what he says about himself could just as likely be fake. The dude's a phantom. Hundreds of people have tried getting his dox since before GG, and nobody's been able to. There's no way his girlfriend's real name is Jade, at the very least.

Wait are you saying that he even faked his Asian girlfriend to render himself even more undoxable

No, he fingerblasted her on stream, she definitely exists. I'm saying it's possible she is asian but her name isn't jade, or she isn't asian at all.

What if his name isn't even Jim?

He's one slippery bastard.

A white woman named Jade? A white woman not named Jade?

There's an interesting point being made in one of the comments. I'm not well-informed enough on the matter to confirm or deny the following, but I think it's worth a look-over.

BTW, Sargon knew about the compilation of info, but doxing is the RELEASE of that info. Remember that he was also not a part of that server so all he knew was that Kraut was digging stuff up. Also, this recording took place after CRP told everyone about his dox, it seems."

So, let me get this right:

A man who calls himself "(((Kraut)))" on purpose and an Ex Muslim try to put themselves at the forefront of a "free speech event," try to kill it from witin, and nobody is raising the red flags that say "These fuckers are shills trying to kill the right from witin?"

These faggots are using SE tactics that both the left and feds love, probably deliberately, and we are treating them like they are just some goofy knobheads that fucked up a conference?

If they aren't spies of some sort, I don't fucking care since they should be treated as such.

Consequences will never be the same. Kraut dun goofed.

JF needs to write books. I'd buy the fuck out of them for my biology class.

He is writing a book… It's called The Revolutionary Phenotype or something like that. The first chapter is available on his website. Kraut and his fags shat all over it on a livestream. It was one of the cringiest things I've ever seen. Fuck Kraut. The book will draw interesting parallels with the alt right's idea of racial preservation but on a humanity-wide scale. I believe this is where he, perhaps subconciously, gets some inspiration.

Sarcuck made lots of fuck ups same as the rest of his 'community' and nothing happened. Jimbo is fun to listen but don't put much hope into someone with a patreon.

(checked)
No, it was there event that the alt-kike was denied from to begin with.

Thats not at all what it sounds like.

user's right. Your summary is incorrect. I've been following it from the start. I'm sure Jim will cover it well enough. Speaking of which, I loved the little dig at Warski on the video released today. Fucking hilarious.

No. Explain yourself, faggot. We have "(((Kraut)))" on one end going full SJW on a race realist on one end. On the other we have what I heard described as a 'free speech' event 'Kilroy' being led up by Based Burka, who at first billed it with alt-light superstar Baked Alaska. In between the two we have them fucking around on discord doxing right wing people, and you are telling me that isn't shit tons of suspicious? Moreover who the fuck are these people? They came out of basically nowhere.

Jeff Holiday aka zeph admits being a cuckold
he has a "emotional connection" with his wife. Doesn't care for his wifes exhusband but, likes him cucking him.

youtube.com/watch?v=5LT_hNmgD8s

Same user you replied to, just switched to phone. First of all, I can barely follow what you're saying. From what I gather, your understanding is in the ball park (pretty good for a retard) but still fucked up. I didn't follow this thing for 4 days to explain it to you. Kys.

Those are two different people. Wtf are you on about?

So what you are telling me is that you are full of shit and trying to cover for people actively subverting and sabotaging the right while trying to put themselves in a position where they can fuck with every Gamergay tier right wing eceleb faggot?

Yeah, fuck off.

idk im really high

Two different CUCKS Satan, three if you count Kraut. We are drowning in cucks here, they are everywhere.

I hope to shit this happens and the kikes rots in a cell getting buttfucked by the niggers he claims are just like him. Let him learn the reality of race the hard way.

And honestly, this is one of my biggest gripes with 8/pol/ as of late. Tons of people taking shit too seriously and have sticks up their asses. Not that the current situation isn't important, but people need to lighten up and have some fucking fun with what we're doing too.

While all this is going on we should be infiltrating the skeptics youtube channels comments sections – with small but powerful memes. (eg like below)

We need to meme-ify this idea into little jingles.

Skepticism is doubt.
Alt-right is survival.

Brainstorm some of your ideas as well…
We shouldnt attack them – but rather be like a big brother.

I know it's an unwritten rule to not reply to this spammer, but I'd love to ask him if he really thinks people here don't fucking hate Imkikey and don't already know he's a shitskin.

Where did you hear that from? From what I've seen, AydinPaladin seems to be aware of the JQ and uses nonkosher memes like Happy Merchant in her videos.
If she really is half jewish, I'd be surprised.

I'm sorry user. I didn't save the other screencaps, but she's a coalburner too.

Wow, I'll be damned. I'll take your word for the coalburning and other degeneracy she's committed.

I wonder if she considers herself white or jewish? I can't fathom the mental jew-jitsu required for a jew to openly agree to the JQ and use self-deprecating memes.

If dubs it doesn't matter he is still going down.

Well we seem to have attracted a fair number of actual spergs. And there are usually some goons, sh/int/skins, and the like around too. The spergs can't into fun and generally flip out when people discuss things they don't like. The others just try to shit up the board for various reasons.
So I guess just ignore them and keep having fun.

Kek has spoken.

Sure there's all that, but there's just become this overall attitude of no-fun-allowed and everyone needing to be 100% serious 100% of the time.

well politics is serious business and all, honestly they gotta go back and watch some old campy anime the bad guys are always supposed to laugh we're the final boss of the internet

There is something I don't understand about this race realism stuff, if nogs are legit disadvantaged at a biological level (i.e. not their fault) wouldn't that SUPPORT the SJW argument? Things like affirmative action would have a legit, scientific reason to exist seeing as basketball americans pretty much have a real disability.

HOLY FUCK SOMEONE ON TWITTER PLEASE SEND THIS VIDEO TO JIM

More retardation coming from some plebbit-tier newfag trying to catch up because he heard about infamous hacker known as 4chin. Yeah, I'm trying to subvert and sabotage so that even thought I told you Jim would cover it, I'm actually buying everyone time to rewrite the bits and bites of Internet history to distort the timeline. You are quite possibly the biggest fucking retard I've ever encountered here. So no my fellow user, you fuck off.

no because it proves that it'd never work. The idea behind affirmative action is that they're disadvantaged in circumstance and with help they could be our equals but the genetic realities of the matter prove this impossible

No, affirmative action is not about making them equal or helping them improve, it does the opposite actually, it's about compensating for disadvantages. Affirmative action is just another form of welfare.

Is this Jeff's kid while he laughs in the background? If so, the ovens are too good for him.

STOP POL CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
STOP POL CENSORSHIP
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
STOP POL CENSORSHIP
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
STOP POL CENSORSHIP
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
=-098

STOP POL CENSORSHIP
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
STOP POL CENSORSHIP
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
STOP POL CENSORSHIP
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
STOP POL CENSORSHIP
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
DFERT

yeah and the disadvantage has nothing to do with circumstance or discrimination, it's genetic so no amount of affirmative action will fix anything

I just said it's not about fixing, it's welfare. Are you some kind of nigger? Welfare for a cripple is not expected to fix his legs.

I know what it actually is but that's not how they sell it to the public

na, same thing happened then as is happening now. he doesn't take money by default but says nothing about it and if it gets to bad he will just wash his hands of the issue to (pathetically) save face to make himself look like he has moral/ethical superiority.

this is the best yule in ages
thanks kek

but user last year santa gave us president elect donald trump and liberal tears

Calm your autism and try this whole "reading"-thing before you respond. Holy shit.

Also you have no idea about the "SJW argument", or where they are coming from which is pretty impressive.

Apparently Jim's video is going to cover the candid shit. I think more eyes are on Sargon now than then. Maybe something will finally come out of it.

That's what I'm hoping. Sargon is scum and this could finally be the opportunity to knock that faggot down a peg. Even if we don't get him to crash and burn, at least but a chink in his armor and tarnish his reputation/credibility.

And then maybe deal with his retarded unthinking hordes of fanboys who will parrot whatever "clever" line he's spat out the most recently. Like how there was a time where there were these fags coming out of the woodwork screaming "HURP DURP YOU'RE JUST RIGHT WING ESS-JAY-DOUBLEYOOS!!!!"

jeff holiday and sargon are trying to weasel their way out of this, but I think this is finally a big enough drama to implicate them and destroy this whole skeptic community.

The reason I believe he's always been referred to as jim is due to one of his older YT handles Jim81Jim, He used to do shit with BigAl2k6 and make fun of autists like Spax and Darknessthecurse

Jeff GRIDSpunk is already BTFO'd and done with. All that's left to do there is piss on his grave.
Sargon has pretty good evidence against him, but you have to know the full story to piece it together and most people don't understand this part yet. Just need to wait for Jim's video on him to piece it together for the normalfags to understand.

he's trying to weasel out of it, attached is his hour long "apology" where he disabled comments so he could make a bunch of denials and excuses

I saw a quick rundown of this. Nobody is buying it at all, just like nobody bought Kraut's "appology" video. He's dead-to-rights.

He was also called out by Edgy (I think it was him… Hard to keep track of who all said what at this point) about it not being posted to his main channel.

I won't be satisfied till he admits it and deletes his fucking channel like kraut did, these skeptic faggots will pay for what they did to pepe

No, you're wrong. The "SJW" marxist narrative is that all humans are born equal by nature and differences in upbringing and environment make them unequal. They believe that modifications to the environment can rectify this and make them equal once more.

The rejection of the tabula rasa hypothesis, establishing that they were never equal from birth, makes the entire exercise of trying to modify the environment to make them equal futile. It will never work because it's a plan predicated on a falsehood.
There are no government systems in place to help favor somebody with a 95 IQ over somebody with a 105IQ. That sort of "disability affirmative action" program doesn't exist. The only reason it exists with respect to race is because people believe the race gap to be an unnatural consequence of our society, and therefore something that must be fixed on a social level.

Do yourself a favor and find a copy of this book. You may be able to find it on >>>/pdfs/

point to where he touched you kraut.
archive.is/m6pzd

t. full of shit retard white knighting for Based Mama

Millenial Woes is controlled OP.
He is all about trying to bring feminism into the (((alt-right))) now.

stop having krautphobia.

this faggot brave ruin sounds like he should join BLM.

this literally gets better as it gets worse, all these cancer ecelebs are going to destroy each other and themselves

Let the e-celebs have their PR. I can understand why they would want to disavow and wash their hands of any wrongdoing, since it can be tied to a persona. That's what anons are for.

Fuck, he's still got a channel? I thought he'd faded away after condemning everyone for 'avin' a giggle.

apparently Naked Ape already explained race realism to kraut at least a few weeks ago and he couldn't understand because he's too retarded:
youtu.be/zqGY3bveGVY

neckbeard logic is to let them attack your people and you do nothing well neckbeard logic has faild.

People like you probably think Hitler was controlled opposition to lose the war.

Your type is ridiculous.
Tara and MW have done so much for white nationalism (much more than yu have) and the best you can do is purity spiral and attack them for petty shit.

What have you done for white nationalism?

Warning: BravingRuin/EdgySphinx is a literal neet that stays his whole days browsing Holla Forums, /cow/, sucking Jim's cock and retweeting everything he does and talking to his Patreon betabux in his Discord channel. Whenever you see his name being mentioned here, there's a huge possibility he shills or begins the argument.

hes a shill and nothing more.

What a little girl. He was run off youtube for wrongthink once before. He owes this "community" nothing

Literally who?

Doesn't even matter. You know you are probably arguing with an eceleb faggot when they start acting they are a gift to nationalism thanks to their viewer count. There are a few faggot shills in this thread who don't want people to think that some of these faggots are trying to infiltrate the right.

TRS, you have to go back

He's a nobody. I never even heard of him until a few days ago.

This is why everyone that was apart of kraut discord should be destroyed and put as a example to why you should not be a SJW faggot.

all ecelebs are a mistake regardless of their individual pros and cons, unless any of these people are running for office we should be promoting ideals and not people. People will always be flawed whenever one of these eceleb faggots is revealed to be part kike, homosexual, a race mixer, etc. I take it as an inevitability because no one will live up to the traditions and ideas that are what we should actually be promoting and using as the representation for the political views we are trying to promote. I.E. even using hitler and goebbels as the face of our beliefs opens up the can of worms that is personal attacks and debates over the specifics of history when what we should be promoting instead is what hitler promoted in any of his speeches. If you actually listen, or read if you can't into german, Hitler almost never talks about himself in any of his speeches he talks instead of victory, of tradition, of honor, of hard work, of fair treatment, of germany and the german people, etc.

is that metokur?

yes

This. If by chance there is a next Hitler, you'll know because he was incredibly charismatic and had a personality of higher caliber than all these eceleb trash.

Little babby, that is metokur before he was metokur.

i just seen this pop up in my twitter stream LOL

if we get "another Hitler" he'll do worthwhile things with his time all these ecelebs are after attention or adtraffic the real Hitler was a veteran of WW1 and spent his time amassing political power

I saw this post on another recent thread about Shareblue. Did they really expect spam to not be deleted? Do these TORniggers even know how IP's work? Feels like a lot of these faggots are mostly cuckchan newfag refugees who are still secretly porn addicts, threads on cuck/pol/ are always filled with nigger porn, cuck porn, traps and other assorted degeneracy, and tons of non-Whites.

How exactly are we suppose to promote our ideas without having presence in public forum?

Should we be supporting people that have right ideas and taking our support away when we disagree?

If not should we just circle jerk among each other purity spiraling without getting our ideas to the public discussion?

Is Jim a TRSodomite?
Am I a Trssodomite?

Tell me mr. Jidf am I not true aryan6661488 nazzi?

Funny shit is that people like Jim who has probably done more to 8ch and to Holla Forums during gg and been generally a good person for our cause is being shit apon. Just like spencer or trs. And im probably old enough to been politically aware to remember when counter-currents was the leading intellectual movement for the true right. Before /news/ or Holla Forums. Before anonymuuuse was a thing and was just leftist circle jerk with youtube atheist.

But hey, lets not talk to anyone, because everyone is flawed or secretly a patsy. Lets wait for people to come to us, just like white nationalist waited all these years after WW2. It's not coinsidence that our ideas became more popular when our people went outside of their circlejerk and engaged in dialogue of ideas and debate whitith actual people when internet became more popular, and alternative right, dark enlightenment, manosphere, race realism, historical revionism, conspiracies became more popular.

It's just coincidence.

Yes, we need to create this forum. Isn't it interesting that none has appeared, though Snowden was 2014? So that's 3 years, and nothing! There's no new platform that is 100% ban-proof, 100% censorship-proof. Why?!

(trips)
Millenial Woes is also a sodomite, or bi, or whatever effeminate pussy.

Gas yourself.
They are not promoting "our ideas".

Jim is not TRSodomite though.

Jim is just an oldfag Holla Forumstard who's sides with Holla Forums more than any other internet faction.

Thats not Aydin you dumbass

she's descended from the Welsh

Wow Aydin does have a interesting defender.

youtube.com/watch?v=buU-UUGmEaM&t=32s

It literally is. She even went back to her old forum posts and deleted the lines about her being jewish/coalburner after 4/pol/ got her dox, and you can still see the "last edited" line if you were to go look this up yourself.

Stop fantasizing over your waifu. She's a coalburning mischling with autism, bipolar disorder, and whatever else.

Not sure if this is entirely relevant, but given all this drama and Metokur's first video on the subject being released, I figured it would be the best time to share it. Aside from her YouTube channel, RageAfterStorm had a Bandcamp page under the name TheCalmMorning. I grabbed her discography in FLAC format before she closed it. If you're into dreamy-sounding acoustic music it's a good listen.

uploadfiles.io/aoen5

I remember when the Fedora, I mean Skeptic Community(TM) were all big on their lord and saviour Dawkins then I fucked them up with "The Selfish Gene". They can't hide it forever, the Russian Silver Fox experiment proved everything we need long ago. It's been six to eight thousand years since civilisation began and we need to get rid of the uncivilised as Charles Darwin foretold. It is the only way forward for humanity.

Honestly I hope that people like JF and Paul Nehlen take over "the movement" and free us from the gaggle of faggots we currently have to deal with.

I'd be nice having PHD authors and businessmen be the leaders instead of faggots like Spencer and Enoch.

Why don't any of these faggot e-celebs do anything in real life?

Just look up "Hjernevask" you'll find videos in other places torrent if you have to.

yes

metokur is great but he's a perfect example of why promoting people is a shit idea given that he's a race mixer pic related is his girlfriend jade

Hey Rage, how are you doing?

It's White Women's fault. If they treated ricecookers the same way we treated coalburners then this would be less of a problem.

Don't abdicate responsibility.

who jim fucks is his own responsibility and business what I'm trying to illustrate is my point that ideals should be promoted instead of people. Jim is way more redpilled and way less cancer than people like dickie spencer that faggot anglin (also a race mixer) or that literal faggot enoch. He seems like a great person for Holla Forums to support as a representative right? but he's a racemixer and this sort of issue will always happen because people are flawed and will never live up to ideas and traditions which are what should actually be held up to represent Holla Forums

So he's going for the kevin spacey defense

man this guy is great and so is naked ape, it's really too bad gays get the rope with the rest but I'm not about to start making exceptions because DOtR will just get convoluted

I'm super fucking confused now.
Weren't all these skeptics all about; "Evolution"? And denouncing Creationism?

Isn't the question of Race an Evolutionary one?
How does Food & Environment affect your Hair Color? Skin Color? Bones? Blood Type? etc. etc.
Now these "skeptics" aren't even mentioning Evolution anymore, and trying to say its all about the Environment / Nutrition??

The dumbest thing about all of this, is you can EASILY TEST THIS. You can get five groups of mice of the same species;

ZEPH
Hmmmm

plenty of studies already rule out socioeconomic and environmental factors I mean charles murray wrote the bell curve in 1994 this is the absolute basics from more than 2 decades ago.

I find it really ironic that Sargon and all his faggots call race realists and the alt-right "right wing SJWs" because a much more acurate comparison would be to say that sargon and co. are "left wing creationists." They have a core belief (racial equality or at least a "close enough"ness that genetic differences don't matter) and it's not supported by any provable facts or scientific data and they build their worldview out from this belief and make a bunch of baseless assumptions and are constantly wrong because their fundamental understanding of the topic at hand is incomplete because they keep themselves willingly ignorant of the facts of the matter.

0 understanding of normie psychology.
The normie isnt going to read Nietzsche – he needs FLAWED people to attract him to the movement.

MW has admitted he was a degenerate and is working on himself – he will show the normies its possible to change.

There are also more ideal types like The Golden One – but Im sure you will find some tiny minuscule petty detail to shit on him and totally dismiss all the good stuff he is doing.

Its incredible how bitter you guys are.

Have you heard of the "long march through the institutions"? Was that not filled with degenerate low lifes?
Look at their success.

Bottom line – no one is asking you to like these people – but at least stop shitting on them.

Every day could be someone's first, user.
Never Forgive, Never Forget
No Mercy, No Respite

Only degenerates complain about Purity.
Get the fuck out TRSoddomite

It's worse than that! I tried to slog through (((Kraut's))) debate with Naked Ape, and the faggot kraut was saying that HEIGHT WAS FROM NUTRITION AND ENVIRONMENT!
Naked Ape even tried to talk about common ground about Blood Types and Sickle Cell Anemia! Even then (((Kraut))) wouldn't concede an INCH!

I stopped listening when (((Kraut))) actually made ONE concession….
Big Black Cock size is genetic….

Fuck (((Kraut))), he pushed a pretty German Waifu off the internet because she said "Race is real"

first of all stop doing that spacing crap between sentences it's annoying. Normies don't understand, won't understand, and don't need to understand or be part of the core of any political movement you retard, they'll fall in line when we improve society. Hell most of the people that won it for trump in the swing states didn't care about anything but how optimistic his economic policy sounded, the normies don't understand and they don't really need to. Look up William Luther Pierce on "Lemmings" most people are not free thinking and intelligent don't want to be and will never be. IDK who exactly "The Golden One" is and I don't need to he, like most people, has some skeleton in his closet. Even if it isn't known yet that he's a homo, jew, racemixer, furry, etc. eventually something will come to light and even if it doesn't it's a safer bet to assume it will. Besides which in the first place what are any of these cancerous faggots accomplishing? if they were running for office there actually would be a valid practical reason to promote people, but all these trashy pseudointellectuals ever seem to be engaged in is making money off of retards like you. Also how is saying true things, like pointing out that people are race mixers, shitting on them? the fact you think it's reasonable that you need to protect your crappy little idols from both the truth and their own actions really drives home the kind of pathetic hero worship this really is.

ITT

Is JF also a jewish infiltrator?
He has an elaborate plot to take down the alt-right by proving race realism.

No, only jidf will try to force purity to keep the sheepish normie from initiation.

We live degenerate jewish world. Where most people are burned by their liberal enviroment.

We should be encourage people to change!

Even Rockwell had taken degenerates from bars and reformed them. He believed that people could change and better themselves.

That's what we need to do. We need to teach the neet to be chads. Whores to be wives. Violent skinheads to be intellegent and thoughtful. The intelligent to be chads, studs, and warriors, and virgin women to be caring wives and mothers.

I understand that you need to punish bad amd degenerate behavior to show that it's not ok, but you need to bring hope to those who have done wrong and give them a path for redemption. And not only a path, but hope..

Jews have us by the balls because they have destroyed all hope insight. Whites have no lighthouse in the dark stormy ocean. We need to to be the light.

Stop attacking whites who agree with us and want to help us. They might have flaws, but infighting is just what jews want. If those whites who agree with us on certain issue but disagree with us on another then you attack accordingly. But you dont go swinging against all individuals who might be potential ally.

Our goal is the survival of whites and to do that we need to reach out as many whites as possible with a positive message.

you just don't understand what the term means if they were doing anything useful irl and spending their time on times besides whoring out their pseudointellectualism for patreon bucks they wouldn't be ecelebs

see embeded

Those degenerates that Rockwell picked up wound up being led by a kike after the Commander's assassination. That kike went on to lead a Nazi party rally in some yankee city, with the protection of the (((ACLU))) at the time. The kike was later found to be molesting little boys.
This is why there are no good jews. They all have to be killed. No exceptions. No mercy. No survivors. No one is left that is good enough. All will be dug up and found to be corrupted. There is nothing left to save.
Rockwell was a good man, but he fucked up.
ASSES AND ELBOWS HELP ME I CAN'T STOP SUCKING COCK are all that are fit to exist.

wew word filters

I actually enjoyed that argument because it really brings krauts current situation into context ape literally explained everything to him in the simplest possible terms and he simply couldn't understand and that was weeks before this whole thing exploded on him. He could have simply listened to the faggot learned something and given up his crusade and that would've been the end of it but he insisted on this self-destruction due to his inability to comprehend what was being discussed

Of course they do. They need to know the basics.

Im not sure at all what you meant by this.
Improve society = change culture
change culture = reprogramming normies.
How are you going to "improve society" with out educating normies?

Most people are leftists because they are bombarded with leftist indoctrination from birth. You seem to be saying we shouldnt be doing this strategy.
"We will magically improve society and everyone will become a white nationalist"?

"Every white person is a total degenerate and will be found out!"

Holy shit!
If your a schlowmo you might be tipping your hand a bit too far.

no they don't, they're normies still because they don't know anything and don't want to. If we change society they'll conform to our changes regardless of how little they know.
won't work you're just too retarded to understand that it won't
running for office, or an armed insurrection if drastic action is necessary
you literally just don't understand anything. Have you ever talked to the average leftist? they don't even know about their own beliefs to any real extent because they simply believe what they think others around them believe without understanding anything at all, there's no changing these people we need to reform the society around them.
I never said anything like that because not every white person is an eceleb who whores themselves out on the internet for attention and patreon shekels you retard.

Right, I get it.
Only STEM majors can speak on white interests and nationalism – and everyone else should be silenced.

Thats probably how the left is winning – with John Oliver Math Phd and his ilk.

Jean Francois Gariepy, is so far a stand up guy (dispute being a nihilist) and the only person I trust in this debacle.

why are people promoting this faggot?

Yeah he might be a bot… script isn't working.

no you don't get it because you're retarded. JF isn't an eceleb because he's accomplishing and doing real things that matter in the real world instead of mainly whoring himself out on youtube in a shallow effort to accrue money and attention. If any of these faggots ran for political office or took meaningful real world action that wasn't a ploy for attention that ties into their website/youtube channel (i.e. political rallies) they'd cease to be ecelebs regardless of whether or not they have a STEM degree

I'm not I just think it's funny that he explained everything to kraut and kraut literally couldn't understand

kill yourself you faggot

Tell me more about this magic "changing society around them". How will you do this?

why do you ssume a normie needs to have the same level of information as someone in order to vote for him? I honestly can't understand where you'd get such an assumption
I never said they wouldn't be involved just that they didn't need to know or understand what was happening largely because they couldn't understand and don't want to know.
not everyone just ecelebs
I've literally already explained this proving you're too retarded to grasp what I'm trying to say. All you need to know is that you should kill yourself or at least stop worshiping lazy good for nothings that milk you for money to subsidize their easy life of being youtubers

CRP confirmed for mind control powers.

I will vote for you when you run for office – just make sure you do it all for free and dont ask for any donations because that would make you an eceleb whore.

Also I expect everyone who works for you to be doing it for free – otherwise … eceleb whore.

Good luck running against the establishment.

LURK MORE NEWFAG

(You) most definitely don't belong here, closeted homo. Typical TRS rapefugee, learned nothing from the Penovich incident and keeps pushing the eceleb poz.

All your posts can be summed up:

none of these fucks are right-wing or even centrist. all of them are just basic bitch lefty's (90's style MTV dems and second wave feminists)

They're still ecelebs (most likely which you at some point watched)

Popular youtubers with large followings should stop shaping culture.

Are you listening to yourself?

E-celebs don't shape culture, they stagnate it. They find a comfortable niche, create an echo chamber, circle-jerk and collect shekels. This is why they are a cancer to be eradicated.

You seem like a semi-conscious normalfag. I have little hope of you getting past that. Gas yourself.

It is hard to understand you through all that Eceleb cock you are chocking on. Ecelebs killed GG, Holla Forums has been accomplishing a lot without these namefags and this is the second year in a row that Holla Forums is celebrating a bunch of namefags being taken down a peg. Yet you think it is a good idea to come to this board and pretend that Holla Forums needs Ecelebs and won't be able to accomplish anything without the help of some faggots on jewtube. Lurk a lot moar since it is clear you were not here last year

you're damn right! I watched those clowns devolve from le anti-sjws, to "we have to fight the ebil racist nazi alt-right!" even the so called alt-right trash they used to hang with (milo, southern etc) dropped that title when they couldn't control the golems anymore (now "alt-light" fags). the term alt-right/new right was always a bs kike meme designed to create confusion and controled opposition.

You just said golden one is your ideal type, homo in denial.

So someone like Britney Pettibone who is making documentaries about Soros, travelling to Europe and promoting identitarian groups, promoting traditional lifestyles – is stagnating culture and circlejerking for cash?

Let me get this straight – MW has about 40k followers. Lets say 5k stumbled on his channel accidently and became white nationalists. Your saying it would have been better if MW never would have started his channel?

So we all just sit back while your elite squad of "aristocrats" transforms society?
How will these few aristocrats achieve this? (Through newspapers? media? universities? Twitter?)
Why hasnt this happened already?
When will it start?

You obviously aren't thinking clearly here, because "The Peinovich Incident" has quite literally been Ironmarch and 8gag getting rekt over and over while literally nothing bad happens to the TRS retards and their followers.

Here's the irony, and I fucking TOLD jew this two years ago: You cannot run a fucking movement off of aesthetics, insulated culture and closed-circuit shitposting.

Do you know how FEW people know that Ironmarch is responsible for the 80s fash aesthetic that EVERYONE likes? How is that so, why is it?

It's because instead of communicating with people as though you were sane, you communicate with people EXCLUSIVELY like this. As though you have the moral authority to declare *anyone* a persona non-grata.

But nobody nows who you people are. The best graphic design in the entire movement, bar NONE, and it was completely wasted on a bunch of low-IQ sniveling retards who HUU HUU HUUUUUUUUU about TRS all the fucking time instead of spreading their ideas.

Well you might say, George Lincoln Rockwell said that it is better to have a small number of pure followers than masses of cowards!

That's true. But you know what else George Lincoln Rockwell did? Exactly what Richard Spencer and Kike Enoch did, and exactly what NO member of Ironmarch would or will ever do: Get their faggot asses out in the STREET and stand and give a speech without fear.

You are a fucking disgrace, and it wouldn't piss me off half so bad if at least in the PROCESS of being a disgrace you didn't waste so much perfectly good content through association with you.

says the guy with a folder full of gay pictures. Why the fuck would you even have that picture on your computer?

Just looking at it makes me sick – why would you post it?

The videos she made with Southern were about traditional lifestyle and that we should stop escapism.

I havent been following Southern too closely – what happened? Is it because she was pictured with a black guy when she was 16?

It is telling though how extreme you guys are – totally dismissing someone for simply having interacted with a person.

stop saying "thots", you fucking wigger

she's an admitted jew. what more do you need? she's also civnat as fuck and gave a week ass excuse (also major cringe) on not living a traditional lifestyle herself (basically she's full of shit)

It is ironic.
"Supposed" Holla Forumsacks calling white women, who talk about traditional values and white nationalism, whores (using black rap music slang)

Jews or leftists who started that whole meme are probably having a chuckle.

It's christmas and i'm tired of retards.
pls stop

shut up, you dumb ass thot. go back to /fem/.

keep spreading niggerspeak and normalizing it, wigger. I remember fags like you using words like "phat" in the 90's. Wiggers like you are the reason the English language is slowly being butchered. You nigger lovers will be the first to go on the DOTR

meant also for

One of their global mods bitched on TRS that they got b& for shilling muh based kikes. The only people that still follow that group are lemmings with no minds of their own. The whole thing filtered who will and will not be useful in a race war scenario since all of the TRShills see this as a hobby and nothing more, they have no internal consistency with their beliefs or else they wouldn't be giving money to kikes
TRS sure has given it a shot trying to kill it
It is because you are a retard that has to apply a name to everything, you can't believe that anons come up with anything, it is beyond your comprehension that anons would do something without requiring egos being stroked
There is that TRS ego again. If any of what you were saying is true, then why are you here hoping for sempai to notice you?
TRS has not came up with a single thing themselves and completely rely on anons. Do you really think that a NSA connected b'nai b'rith faghag having access to all the TRS info including your mandatory dick pics is not an issue? How do you deal with the cognitive dissonance of claiming to want to fight the kikes, while donating to one and pretending that your shekels are making a difference while anons actually go out and do things?
Seeing as how Spencer has run away from every single conflict except the time he posed to get punched by a shit eating liberal, then immediately checked if his hair is okay, yes Rockwell is completely right. None of you will be the least bit useful
Married a kike, and ran from his own events? Rockwell walked alone into a mob of over 1000 armed kikes and gave a speech, Spencer and Enoch run from the slightest bit of trouble. Spencer won't even do an outside event anymore due to his fear of any sort of conflict, and during inside ones won't even give his speech if a commie starts whining
Ironmarch is less than 30 fags that do nothing. They only exist now as a strawman for you TRShills to fight whenever you make an attempt to take over Holla Forums
Then stop coming to shitpost about your asshurt on Holla Forums then. Anons don't give a single fuck about your group except when you come here to shit up our home. If you didn't keep trying to force the alt-kike label on Holla Forums there would be no association between Holla Forums and TRS on any level

is this your first week? are you on christmas break?

It's not memespeak, you dense faggot. It's actually being used by a majority of the youth, and you are spreading it.

you mean like "cuck"?

"thot" was never a meme. It was spread by mainstream kike entertainment and niggers. You are just adding to the problem. Keep thinking it's just some "ebin meme xDD". Goddamn, I hate wiggers.

you are a wigger for using the word.

you're not helping your case

As a former IM poster, I've just got to correct you there. IM is dead, the site's down, affiliate sites are down and Slavros vamoosed. Pic related. Now the TRSodomites don't even have an excuse for shitting up Holla Forums.

blacks also use the word "nigger" a lot, that must mean everybody here is a "wigger" by your standards.

That makes absolutely no sense.

(you) make absolutely no sense.

It's hard to explain something to someone with a double digit IQ.

Sure it does.
By using their word, it normalizes it, and they, by far, use it more then anyone else, so.. everyone here using that word to address someone else is normalizing it on their behalf.

something like that. do ya get it now, champ?

doesn't who or whatever's left of TRS work with richard spencer now?

You just letting user know that you're not an easy person to teach? cause that's how that post came across.

And that's my entire fucking point. That's why you shouldn't use the word "thot", unless you don't care about the english language.

he's talking about the word "nigger" and compating it to the use of "thot". That's why it makes no sense. Apples and oranges. Scroll up before you make a comment.

Look where you are, user. Trolls, shills, the genuine and the zealots, fuck knows who else.
Go ahead and keep trying to tell people what they should say, let us all know in a week how much progress you've made.

I know what word he was talking about.

I'm not telling him which words to say, he can say whatever he wants. My point is, you are a fucking wigger if you use that word, there's no way around it.

that sounds like somthing only a thot could think up.

you're just shilling you TRS sodomite, gas yourself

You're not using the word in a mocking sense, if you were that would be different. You are using it as a legitimate term. That's why you are a wigger. Just use normal words like hooker or whore, fucking wigger.

But if it's a word used specifically by mr. popo's to denigrate white women in particular, shouldn't it be encouraged?

Isn't that a divide you'd prefer to see?

don't they call themselves alt right? (I know spencer does, not sure about taylor. but he's a jew lover anyway)

why do you keep typing like a deranged lefty/pol/ fag? (you stick out like sore thumb)

No, niggerspeak shouldn't be encouraged. Like I said, just use already available words like slut, whore, hooker etc…

I'll use whatever words I feel like, whenever I want, for whatever reasons I feel like and you can't stop me. kill yourself.

keep projecting with your fucking retard spacing you faggot you'll get lynched with all the rest of the traitors and homosexuals like you on DOtR

you're not very good at reading are you?

kek, you're such a cuck. You think I am some authority figure telling you what to do. What are you, 12? Go ahead and keep using your little nigger words, I don't care. You'll still just be a wigger though.

your low IQ is showing again.

you two should really get a room.

I'm already in a room by myself

but this is a word of THEIRS, so in a fracturing sense encouraging it to become mainstream is more potent then the already existing words.

If they hear themselves being called this new word by those who have been placed oh so far up that fucking pedastal, it will carry much more weight.

Settle down pickle rick.

But user, that's the same ID

good, now do you have a helper monkey to work the gas?

Stop talking like a nigger, you subhuman piece of shit.

Because they are Pan-European and don't hide it. They are not ethnic based nationalists. They not against the idea of an European Union, they just want to be the ones running it. And they are not against mass immigration, just "non-white" immigration. They are just a lesser and older former of globalism, so they can pretend to be right-wing traditionalist or something.

all this fuss over the word "THOT" thats all it takes to derail a thread? jeez louise (you) "guys" better be underage or a lefty/pol/ tranny with MPD to get this fucking bent out of shape. I'm done, (sorry I hurt your feelings). had no clue ==thot== was going to send you over the edge like that.

that sounds about right.

'White' only works for the USA, where the different ethnic sensibilities dissolved into some sort of 'Americanness', which is imo very jewish in nature.

Europe, for now, still has its distinct ethnic groups, largely tied to existing nations, so white sounds fucking stupid there. I wouldn't want to live in a street full of Poles, Italians and Germans if i were a Spaniard. I'd want to live with Spaniards, even though all of them are 'white'.

Even if she is a mischling, she seems rational enough to forgo her jewish side and have mainly white interests in mind.
She can't reproduce anyway, and even if she could, the kids would only be 1/4 jewish. Just don't tell them they're part jewish, encourage them to breed with whites, and the jew side gets diluted to nothing in a few generations.

Or maybe I'm just sperging over a personal fantasy.

I thought the main problem 4/pol/ had with her was that she was a dyke? or was that just hyperbole?

All kikes have to go, fuck off with your skeptical creationism shit. Any left alive will try and subvert and destroy the White race. Just because you like her parroting points on the internet doesn't mean a kikess should be spared, nor encouraged to produce more kikes

Unless you have solid evidence that shows all/most misclings (even fucking 1/16 heebs) have an innate desire to destroy the White race, I just don't buy it. You'd have to be a mass mind-reader.

Even Hitler had mischlings employed in the German armed forces, including the SS. I agree genes are important, but they don't account for 100% of human actions. There are other factors involved like environment, family stability, culture, etc. Hell, even some nignogs can become intelligent given the right circumstances (i.e. Ben Carson).

Any mischling who shuns his/her jewish side and solely identifies as White is alright in my book. Just look at Bobby Fischer as an example, he was 1/2 kike and fucking despised them; he only identified with his White side.

she's not jewish and that's not her

and also despised Americans and thought they stole the poor injun land. Mischlings are no good, but that is not RageAfterStorm so you don't have to go full retard to defend your crush.

There is no way to can force Holla Forums to become cucked enough to support half kikes on their mothers side, let alone women being leaders in any thing involving politics
Lurk moar, this is not a suggestion. THe culture on this board is a lot different than it is on cuckchan. At least spend a couple months reading the sticky before coming here with your race denying shit
And he lost due to being to nice. The holocaust didn't happen but it will. You are not going to get Holla Forums to give up purity just so your kike Ecelebs can squirm their way in here and start advertising themselves freely
You literally throw the same arguments the jewtube skeptics that are discussed in this thread make
TRShills, the alt-kike, and jewtube skeptics just pretending to be retarded will never fit in on Holla Forums

He was correct about that, americans are disguting money-lovers who worship jews. Dont even try to pretend its false.

I was actually talking about AydinPaladin, not RAS. Unless that screencap wasn't her either.

See the first half of my post. If you can provide solid evidence I'll believe it. I can understand being cautious around 1/2 heebs, but saying that mischlings who are less than 1/4 jew (including those who wouldn't even be told of their heritage) will ALL turn into subversive anti-White kikes because "muh genetics" is kind of stupid to me. Large claims like that need concrete proof to support it.

looks like I've found the designated sperging thread

What would count as suffucient evidence? an analysis of every part Jew on the planet? There isn't a single known part Jew who doesn't want to destroy the white race. Bobby Fischer wanted to and he was your go to example.

How did he advocate for destroying the White race exactly? He hated Americans not because they were White but because they sucked kike dick and only cared about the monetary gain they got from them.
The "injun land" thing seems more moralfag than anti-White to me.

I believe in race realism, but "muh genetics" can only go so far. Not everyone is a slave to basic instincts.

White Americans own America. Thinking they don't and that they must share it and ultimately be bred out, or even give it back as he insinuated counts as wanting to destroy the white race.

It is not an acceptable position.

Pick one and only one. You saying that kikes are not bad on a genetic level shows just how little you have lurked, and how little you have looked into the genetics side of the argument. You are going to have to do your mandatory lurking before making your jewtube video about the subject

No shit.

We may never know what Fischer's true motives were, he may have been playing 4D inter-dimensional chess and jewing everyone.
But he was exiled from America for speaking out against kikes, so he might have been speaking from bitterness in his "muh natives" diatribe.

Unless he explicitly stated somewhere that he believed White Americans (or Whites in general) should be bred out or that they have no right to have their own ethnostates, I don't think he was anti-White. He was more concerned over exposing kikes anyway.

Sheeeeiiiiiiiiittttt nigga, where the nuance at? But seriously, I've lurked here a bit longer than you may think; roughly 1-2 years. In all that time I've rarely seen any another anons whose views of race are similar to mine. I personally don't see how acknowledging race realism while also judging individuals are mutually exclusive.
You can, with accuracy, say niggers are more likely to be retarded and violent on average, but you can also acknowledge the exceptions.

Human behaviors in general aren't solely 100% genetic, there's at least some small percentage of environmental factors that contribute to them.

Add another year. If you have not figured out by now why, using your example, a 1/2 half jew is bad and telling her to breed more kikes is a bad thing then you need to keep lurking
THERE ARE NO GOOD KIKES
Get that through your thick skull. Judging by all your posts you are Eceleb cancer thinking you can change minds by screeching "not all" while our race is being genocided by the enemy that you want to give a large amount of leniency to
The only one you gave is a nigger that attacked his mother with a hammer. Even if you gave an example anons would not accept your muh based shitskin rhetoric as capitulation is not an option right now. You are verbatim giving the lines that soygon of akkad gives on this subject where he tries to sound intellectual while missing every single point. You cannot judge a group by very rare exceptions, you judge them by the average
Niggers are genetically going to nog, kikes are genetically going to destroy. If you read Mein Kampf, rockwell, or wasn't pretending to be an user while sticking out because you keep arguing the points these skeptic fags argue that haven't been discussed in ages after continuously being BTFO so often it is in the mandatory reading sticky

*reading sticky then you would know this by now

He called white Americans criminal invaders who should all go back to Europe. And this is the best example of a pro-white Jew out of every single Jew on the entire planet.

somebody replied with a picture of rage, so I thought you were talking about her.

Never watched that girl's videos, but most civnats are coalburners or non-whites - otherwise they wouldn't be civnats.

Women cannot have political opinions. Stop fucking listening to women you thirsty retards.

Yes, but some of them are truning against him now. Something something damn yankees.

This Kraut and Tea thing will go down as one of the most spectacular eceleb meltdowns and internet drama in history.

Only question left is who we force to apologise for his existence. The British? The Austrians? The Germans? The Juden?

It's ALWAYS the juden, user.

So, having watched a few more vids, I'm convinced that Coach Red Pill is a poser faggot, and Kraut should neck himself for being that triggered. As for the girl with the problem glasses and the nose ring, do we know for sure that she is a she?

Don Sargone, head of the Skeptic Crime Family. The man who's been pulling all the strings.

This faggot pushover CRP is all hot air and would never dare to risk his shekels on a frivolous lawsuit over autism on the internet.

who cares?

Bottom line: never trust a white person.
As soon as someone speaks about white nationalism in public they are an automatic e-celeb in my book.
TBH I suspect Hitler was an e-celeb planted by the Jews.
(This is a public forum and you are white and talking about white nationalism so I wont trust any of you furries either. Im going to call you e-anons. I bet youre all Jewish plants.)

I am the only true white nationalist in the world. No one else can join the movement.

Bump

There is a converse law – that every leftist e-celeb is a shill planted by white nationalists.

Cenk got exposed. Video related.

So trust non-white e-celebs.
But not white e-celebs.

In UK law the factual truth or otherwise of libellous accusations doesn't matter in court. Truth isn't the measure of harm done, damage to the public standing and reputation of the person libelled is. That's part of why the UK became a 'libel tourism' hotspot for touchy fuckers with deep pockets.
Note however that you can't claim libel or slander for something established as legal fact in a court of law. You've already lost any assumption of 'good name' by being prosecuted.
Yes, it's fucking stupid. Welcome to Bonglostani law.

(polite sage for not directly relevant to thread)

no because it was the breakdown of our white ethnic enclaves that lead to our deracination. America was stronger when Germans, Irish Italians, English, French ect stuck to their own. It was this decay of our cities though Suburbanization of the 1950's that is killing us. The United States was initially a confederation of States. Each State was free to govern themselves as the saw fit for the best interest of their own Ethnic Communities. It was this unification and federalization that weakened America. The Aut-Kike wants to do the same thing to Europe, which is why they encourage Pan-European "White" Identity. The Migrant Crisis is just 1960's Civil Rights Movement desegregation policies being applied to Europe on a much larger scale. This is why people must read The Slaughter of Cities by E. Michael Jones even if they don't agree with him on other issues.
sage for off topic

Just in case anyone saw that thumbnail and assumed it was the recording they had already seen. That is the recording of the full conversation (not the one recorded by braving ruin with the PUBG noises).

youtube.com/watch?v=6Xpilvd4B1E
youtube.com/watch?v=cQX5Q34Ob_Q

bitchute.com/video/wc8yppc2l0E/

thread theme
was used in one of the (((james bond films)))
I didn't choose it for that, i chose it because it's good music
no bulli

Checking 'em.

It says: This video was (((demonetized))).

I'll be nice to you in explaining. For the sake of the argument, I'll grant you that there is a single-digit percent of "good kikes", but these will be used to disprove the general rule of their essence of being a decadent force not to the White race but any host race which they parasite off from. The end result will be resistance by whites to effectively solve the Jewish question. Moreover, even if there were good Jews, you can't trust their word, as that is what most will have, as it's instinctual to survive; thus, you'd inevitably allow not only the good but the bad to live.

Kill yourself. Americans are not at all like that.

The use of white can be sourced all the way back to Roman times, and is only a term to juxtapose nigger and Europeans when met:
tertullian.org/fathers/juvenal_satires_02.htm
In Latin
thelatinlibrary.com/juvenal/2.shtml
albus=white
Aethipoem=a term that Romans used for all blacks

what a bunch of babies getting mad at a word LOL

Can we use nigger to out people on the spot? Like a test you can walk around with and see if they are people to save or who should die?

*walk up to person*
"the word nigger"
*person flips*
-they are a boomer/sjw/apologist/liberal/progressive/tatoo-artist/videogamedev etc

ok

/4pol/ is waiting for you. Go get subverted somewhere else

Phoenix user here. I will be there to troll & livestream. And whatever sick requests Holla Forums has for these assholes, I'll do it. A lot of e-celebs like Southern backed out due to disagreements with NDAs.

You better deliver faggot.

Correct spelling is "whigger" though.

I can't wait for next season. This is some pretty good competition for HWNDU.

Wasn't the skeptic community originally the atheist community?

Like, SkepChick and all that Athiesm+ bullshit?

It was originally the opposition of SkepChick and Atheism+, if that's what you mean. Now it's pretty much just a zombie without any (very metaphorical) brains to eat.

My god….are these people supposed to be right wing?

no

New Mister Metokur video. Tales of Trout Part 2: Academy of Discord

CRP is a piece of shit, but wouldn't Sargon's Thinkery video on CRP be good fodder to get his Patreon taken down? Technically he is sending his goon squad after the faggot and that would provide Patreon to take the cucks $100k a year away. Just a thought.

That's beyond a stretch.

All the dirt is on the (Academics)™ not the major Skeptics™

All I can say about this thing is:
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF US

Couldn't think of a better way to celebrate it than seeing the filthy (((skeptics))) go down in flames! It's a gift that keeps on giving!

Gonzalo who needs CPR is cringy and sleazy, but if he can help bring down the skeptics, I see no need to attack him. If on the other hand his interfering ends up helping him, he should get his ass showed into a ballpit with Holiday's HIV-cum.

Vee, is that you?

Sargon? I thought you were a goner.

Yes, you've got a quote. Here are mine:
Never heard of it; can't be all that important, can it?

The ending sounds as if there will be probably 5 more episodes.

Probably more, considering how each day new shit keeps happening. And so far Jim has barely scratched the surface of the shit that's been going on. Keep in mind he hasn't talked about Kraut and his nipple clamps, hasn't talked about Zeph and his emotion connection, hasn't talked about Jeff Holiday and his GRIDS meds, hasn't talked about Kilroy, hasn't talked about Candid, etc etc etc.

The amount of information to archive, arrange and put it all together will be a total pain due to the fact that he is profiling cows.

reported to CPS.

jeff holiday when electric boogaloo is code for child diddling.

do a background check on jeff holiday and you will findout his a pedo he did 5 years in jail.

I found this comment that Sargoy of Mossad doesn't care (big surprise) if the white race dies out: gab.ai/Sargonofakkad100/posts/11450646

I'm just wondering if anyone knows if he's made any statement about genociding of Jews, or other races? Does he have the same apathetic attitude to genocide in general (as he claims to care only about individuals, not groups) or does he condemn other types of genocide?

All the more reason his Patreon needs to get shut down. He is not an ally or of use to us. He needs to go.

I know. That's why I wanna find out his stance on genocide. Is he consistent with his views, or is he a hypocrite when it comes to genocide?

He is a leftist more than a liberal. He takes whatever side will make him popular among that crowd. The only reason why he even seemingly sided with conservatives during GG is because the Left shit on him. He has always been against race realism. He has always been against us.

Now that he has a stab at being a figurehead in the skeptic community, his views will push further left. Look at how he is calling for mercy for Cenk. Recognize that he knew about this group. He only said stop to Trout after the story broke. He was going to let this go on. He was going to let Trout turn more and more people over to the NYT. The telling thing is that he could have exposed it at anytime but he didnt. He is complicit. He hates us and will go to any length to get rid of us.

Snakeoil Salesman

JF recommended this book too today. Are you JF?

lets see how this goes.

Well nearly everyone in his generation was a veteran and the amount of heroes was astronomic at that time.
I do wonder if we would recognise hitler if he were amongst us.
I do believe it is the circumstances that give the chance for such heroes to raise and shine,napoleon nowadays could be a goldman and sachs kike enabler since he liked maths and had talents yet he was born at a time of great political upheaval in france that ultimately needed a dictator,if not napoleon another would have taken his place,just like in imperial Rome etc etc,it's the circumstances that create the man,yet today's world has changed from that of hitler so he won't be the exact same,at that time you could speak your mind about race and people would proudly agree with you in public,negros were afraid of consecuences etc etc.
Also kikes are great at sucking up goy talent so a lot of talented potential statesman are working hard to make mr schlomo more shckels.

There are many jims,it's just a voice program.

Using Sarkike terminology. Kill yourself. I would say so you don't pollute our genetics but you are too much of a soyboy beta to actually get laid.

awww look a sargon fan.

I think you meant to use this image.

Pretty sure it does to an extent, that's why 'groids and abbos are dark in the first place.

>and how (((Kraut))) treated Rageafterstorm is a COMPLETE DICK MOVE.

Funny how both Holla Forumss (including you faggots) were shitting on Rageafterstorm when she was around, calling her attention whore, e-celeb, thot, calling for raids against her etc. Now she's a martyr?

This is called game theory. In this case, we can benefit by using Rage (who I liked) as a bludgeon against the skeptic cucks. What happened with Rage is done, but I'm not going to 'muh principles' when given a chance to knock some kikes of the internet.

Isn't that Cam guy from leftypoz like Comrade Batcuck?

True that, I never hated her tbh, she risked everything for the sake of spreading some truths.

She trusted the Anglo.

I love how Jim has so much influence despite being a chaotic phantom. It will be a sad day when (((((they))))) dox him for real.

He makes 3.6K per month off of patreon. I think he will be okay.

I never bothered to watch the JF stream where he destroy's Kraut's biology claims and I finally sat down and am watching it and I am baffled. I've done university biology at the undergraduate level, and half of the things he says are so self-defeating that it's baffling that any 'youtube scientist' attached their name to this autismfest. It's truly a struggle listen to his put on accent though. I've never wanted to punch an accent, but here we are.

JF is fishing in a barrel with a machine gun.

Which stream is it?

Don't you need to have kids to mix rice first?
He doesn't strike me as the guy for that.
Especially since he's "sick" and wants to livestream a swan dive into a volcano at 50 if he's still sick by then.

Holy fuck, Jim sounded genuinely angry during the ((((NYT)))) part. I'm glad he covered that.

Sargon still spamming that dead horse of a theory.

youtu.be/PxBz9b0SjBA

yes he had commies in hes discord.

everyone one that discord needs to be destroyed and put as a example.

forgot the porn tags

This video needs to be mandatory viewing.

Shill somewhere else, nigger. I'd take her over a hundred commies with clean pasts

Post whatever faggot memes you want, you divide and conquer shill

Daily reminder that Bat'ko and Holla Forums as a whole tried to go on a crusade agaist opposing views after half/pol/ took his channel down for less than a week. A lot of the target channels are the exact same ones they were going for back then, they pretended that they were going only against Holla Forums channels as revenge, but a lot of the targets in the new list are the EXACT SAME targets as in the Holla Forums list. Black Pidgeon Speaks, Stefan Molyneux and Paul Joseph Watson were on both lists, even though they are neither Holla Forums channels nor have they ever done anything against Kraut.

Holla Forums knew damn well that Bat'ko getting shut down didn't give them the justification they needed, which is why they felt the need to lie about how they are attacking only Holla Forums channels.

Can you explain me how we are being divided from someone we were never associated with ?

Slightly fixed up the text looking like cancer, hopefully it didn't cause too much to disappear. At least now it isn't eye-cancer.

Hang on, I haven't looked at it frequently but I could have sworn Holla Forums are also race realists, they just believe the revolution will solve all the problems associated with having subhumans in your society.

I think I've missed that one since I can't remember about that rageafterstorm person. Only female eceleb spergout was something with 1-2 years ago with some autists sperging out that Holla Forums won't allow such eceleb dedicated thread to exist.

Post like yours prove they've been 100% successful in their subversion. "redpilling" people on their narrative that includes sucking kike cock.

Fuck off. You don't come back from that shit. You think it's easier to bring these people over to the Natsoc side after faggots like Tara and MW have gotten to them? Fuck no. It's harder.

Look at some of his other posts

You are right. He has said previously that Youtube/Patreon is how he pays for his housing and food, so he needs something. In his farewell on his Patreon Discord group, he mentioned that he'll have to try to find a real job, but I don't think that went so well because Vee said that he spoke with him, and Kraut was asking him how long he thought that he should be gone for before making a comeback. Also, he has supposedly been watching all of the streams that JF and everyone has been on, and has been getting really angry again. I'd give it a month before he comes back and starts shit again.

The "skeptic community" was really just atheists, but after Christianity was basically BTFO on Youtube, the groups split in "skeptics" and "atheists" because most of the "atheist community" was more SJW/liberal/anti-free speech

We are currently watching the community split again, because of politics. Smart ones like Sargon have seen this coming, and tried to stay publicly fairly neutral. He has always criticized the alt-right, but stopped short of going after them, because that would be suicide and set the wheels in motion for the big split.

Subversion is only successful if you accept being subverted. If it's 100% already then what the fuck were you doing up to that point? Just jerking off? Look at the rest of his posts before you act like the whole world has ended

The fact that he is planning to return is why CRP stated that he will sue if he ever does. The guy may be an autistic sperg but even he can see what Kraut is trying to pull.

Basically sargon acted like a "moderate" muzzie,he showed his disgust at terrorism after the acts itself,did nothing to prevent it,helped logistically (by mirroring his vids) and as all muzzies in the west while condemning violence publicly he sure was happy someone was doing it to further the ideas he shares.

Amazing who you became totally aware of everything I have or haven't done in my life from just 1 post. Great job user.
if you think his last two posts were serious then you're retarded.
excellent exaggeration.

Yes, I agree with this line of reasoning

Sure. You're trying to create needless bickering over a non-entity. It's a diversion. Fuck off

Kraut is a perfect example of the Skeptic community being a bunch of speds that can't function in normal society. He, along with Sargon, need Youtube and Patreon. Hilarity will ensue when they get cut off from their pay pigs.

What did he mean by this?
Who is the Jim they're talking aboot? Not Metokur, right?

You're trying to normalize a coalburning kike, you fuck off.

You're executing Holla Forums's plan to take down (((inconvenient)))) youtubers, knowingly or not

>>>/reddit/

It's referring to Metokur. What it means is that Kraut wanted to get Jim on board to have someone to suck off for subs, but his undergraduates said not to because Jim would turn against Kraut. Considering how things turned out, it is pretty safe to assume that they didn't contact Jim, only contemplating doing so.

Nigger, why did you start now?

Where does Jim stream? I'm pretty sure it's not his Youtube channel

Coalburning half jews e-celebs aren't inconvenient, they're infiltrators.

It actually is his youtube channel.
He said he'd consider moving it to one of his alt accounts though because people were complaining that he keeps deleting his own streams.

Usually the only things longer than 30 minutes are streams so considering the fact that he already has 40 minutes just in the first two parts, which he says there will be at least three more of, it does make sense that he would cut them into segments.

I don't follow e-celeb bullshit. What is Metokur's deal? Is he a rightist?

Metokur is a guy that makes videos about /cow/-tier autists, he used to go by the name of Internet Aristrocrat until he ended up getting a blowjob in the middle of a stream while another autist was talking about how the Holocaust never happened in the background. Also you should know Jim even if you don't pay attention to e-celebs, since he has been on both halfchan and fullchan for a fairly long time.

Pic related, he made a point on stream that a Holla Forums autist couldn't argue against, which is that if race isn't real then white people can just call themselves black and exclude all black people from blackness

Ignore that part

Thanks user, I've been off the grid.

Also the context regarding the shit he argued with Holla Forums is that once they realised that Jim is kicking his shit in, they decided to lock their sticky as damage control. You will most likely find a screencap of it floating around somewhere.

Actual infiltrator spotted

If you want to talk about sargon and his kikes talk about them but right now you're just trying to white knight.

Yeah, there's a screen cap of Kraut saying that Jim wouldn't betray. The actually self-awareness of this Mong is microscopic. I can't believe he was intelligent enough to orchestrate anything. His getting out of bed is miracle enough with his easily nigger-tier IQ.

If you want, both of you can exchange phone-numbers so that you can fuck instead of expressing the sexual tension between one another in the thread

New leaks (from his patreon only server)
imgur.com/a/bIxpQ

This shit is a goldmine

That Xai has an inkbunny too under the name Diaperpony. He's from England. Who's shydude?

Jim is Batman. He swoops in out of nowhere, wrecks shit, and then leaves. He doesn't really offer or advocate for any sort of coherent political framework, he just hard-targets spergs online who do so, tells them why they're shit, and laughs at them. That's part of why he's so influential. He doesn't give people any means of attacking him, since he doesn't personally advocate for anything.

I think /polarchive/ also has a thread

so tired of hhearing about this gay shit

Dubs and the HH while you wrote hearing means you are going to continie to see it

Fuck, dam feels.
First time iv watched that since he deleted that account.

Funny how Holla Forums dug all the way to DARPA in the first 2 weeks of GG and no one would listen. any effort of saying just follow the money or this is bigger then GG and is going to effect EVERYTHING if you don't start taking note now, wile we have the momentum with GG.

And I remember the champion of dismissing this information, the loudest voice saying look away it's nonsense.
sarcuck of mossad

Oh yeah and remember the Common Core threads? I was constantly trying to keep the threads alive and more than half of the responses were either "not vidya" or "muh ethics". I mean, even after providing a shitload of evidence of it not only being strongly tied to vidya but also that it has a lot to do with GG directly, even after that there were still shitloads of shills. It was bad enough to the point where you had retards pretending to be teachers just so that they could defend it.

Desperate, your turn

Kraut committed internet seppuku, likely to commit an hero in near future, Zeph and others were thrown under the bus.
Only faggot septics like pic related who still gargle on sargoy cock.
The YT drama blew over for now. I don't expect any grand developments any time soon

Vee is a thirsty fucker

I wonder if Gypsy anons are willing to help to dox this cringy fuck. Doxing overseas people always require multilingualism or local groundwork
Romania white pages and all that shit.

He's so above youtube drama and focused on his loved ones that me made no less than 20 tweets about it on Christmas day

I'll grab my chainmail and ask around

Batshit'ko is asking to be shoad'd again.

Just ask half/pol/, they have the numbers so there will probably be a couple of Romanian Anons there already.

To make it even more coinciental, there was also a second Holla Forums user part of the Discord. And as with every single member of the confirmed doxing team, he too tries to justify everything while at the same time denying it. Every single member from the doxing team has done it that way, some of the people uninvolved disavowed it in their denial but through sheer coincidence the dox team all justify it in their denial. Don't fall for their crocodile tears, even after every single one of the doxing team was PROVEN to have targetted people they still denied it and continued justifying the thing they supposedly didn't do.

Holy shit, how hard can one man project

Oh yeah and Kraut was always a Marxist. You could speculate that he could actually be from the board but for now the info suggests that they were simply close allies.

So if Sarcuck is exposed what will his 740,000 subscribers do? Unless I'm missing something regarding subscribers and popularity I think it's unlikely that him getting exposed will have much of an effect.

Donate to his patreon.
I know I'm not treading any new ground here, but people with patreons should not be trusted. When the "adpocalypse" happened, they tried to frame their revenue as a speech issue when nothing was stopping them from continuing to upload pro bono.
Beggars and charlatans

Speaking of obvious lefty/pol/acks trying to hide what they really are.

I thought he was already exposed as an antifa cuckold pedophile white genocide promoter, how much more exposed can he get.

Except Strasserists are banned on sight on Holla Forums. Strasserism is more Holla Forums than Holla Forums.

If you have paid any attention to Holla Forums, you will know that the commies only use that as an entry to Communism. They know people won't accept Communism directly so they try to shill a position that is slightly more left than NatSoc. They make memes for that purpose and they are as cancer as you would expect. So no, it's not more Holla Forums than Holla Forums, it's just Holla Forums. They ban Strasserites that they think are just Holla Forumsacks trying to convert them.

No, unironic Strasserism is banned on lefty/pol/, and both ironic or unironic Strasserism is banned here, because its what retards who think were marxist socialists advocate, and thats Jewish. Were not socialists. Were National Socialists.
Pic related. Strasserism says Jews are fine, its just capitalist Jews. Its just Banker Jews. Its just the Fed. Its just Israel. Its just X Y Z Jews, but not Jews as a race. Guess what, its Jews as a race, and youre not welcome. Strasser was executed in his cell along with the rest of the "second revolution" retards who didnt understand it wasnt about wealth redistribution.

He should be skinned alive along with Kraut and Tea and all the rest of these vermin. I hate them so much

Lol that guy just doesnt know when to stop, in other countries like in Asia etc someone would have killed him already, they kill bloggers over there who do that shit.

Jesus what a fucking kike.

Death is way too good for that fat fuck and K&T and those like them. I don't think I've hated anyone this much before.

Well now I wanna see that clip you are talking about

Post it

I am seriously considering "finding" Sargon and K&T. I boil with rage at the mere thought of these subhumans. Any dox on them?

Done playing with your presents, CIA?
Holla Forums is a peaceful board that wages war through ideas

Are there any links to sources on the DARPA-GG connection?

Don't have the clip, only the stream

Kraut has already been doxed from the start of the shitstorm and there is not much to gain from doxing Sargon because he is already open about his identity.

I'm not saying anything on here about what I would do. I just hate Sargon so much because he knows that he is wrong and continues to be hostile to the JQ and race realism solely because he wants money. Same thing goes for everyone on that discord. They deserve to linger in agony as long as possible.

The DARPA link was found through a group called Digital Games Research Association (DiGRA). From what i remember. I dont have any links saved.

DARPA funded DiGRA who where also heavily involved in Common Core and finding a way to use video games in schools to help push the propaganda they already tech. For this games had to "grow up" and distance itself from gamers "gamers are dead" "gamers dont need to be your audience".

GG helped put a stop to the idea of getting them in schools. But now they just push that same diversity marxist crap in the industry. Just look at the last E3.

This fucking guy is just asking for his ass to be handed to him. Doesn't he make some barely-funny comedy videos? I barely know who he is, but he is really starting to piss me off.

I'll have to look into it when I have the time.

hooktube.com/watch?v=KvXktdWn56w

You can embed hooktube now

Might be something in here. Dude was one of the best diggers and was on PJW.

SG talking to PJW here about GG/DARPA connection hook.com/watch?v=Kc8oUMGzIDg

Let's not forget the work of s4t, despite his tragic end hooktube.com/watch?v=IagHwKeTcUo
hooktube.com/watchv=if1bo00_RVo

Do you think there's still point to trying to bring the DARPA connection to public, i.e. make videos, write articles about it? Or is the trace cold, is it just beating a dead horse talking about it?

It must be done, they're brainwashing kids and have pretty dark plans for the future. We're not out of the danger zone despite Trump's win.

S4t, who I linked above, found the actual meetings about their plans openly posted online. Here is a 3+ hours doc by him where he shows long stretches of some of those meetings. They were very open about it all. We had some good boards here with that info but I can't recall the name atm, may not even exist anymore. If you're really interested a good person to contact would be the guy interviewed here . He did a whole series of shorts on the DARPA/gg shit palylist here hooktube.com/watch?v=ySFXf4ycfhg&list=PLfSYIk6azpHDXndYr_ji4d9_uspYMhXxQ he's still around and easily found if you want gg info.

shit I fucked up. That embed is part one of the playlist I posted. The 3 hour doc by another guy is vid related

I watching one of the videos on Seattle 4Truth on GG. I googled him, and he supposedly killed his father for being a leftist. Do you think he actually did it, or was framed so he could be silenced?

I had never heard about him before as I wasn't paying attention to GG when it happened. I really learned about GG later because of people like Sargon of Mossad. Now that I'm looking into it, I'm beginning to believe more strongly that people like Sarcuck were inserted to take control of the narrative.

He killed his father for being pro-pedo as far as I remember. I think Sargoy came in and was given loads of money to silence and steer wherever the money givers want people to being steered to also check out: Jim explains pretty well with what he knew what would happen. The Anti-SJW cunts will become the SJW cunts themselves, even when they claim to be centrists (which in itself is just impossible to be as an ultimate truth will remain a truth).

It may be the day after but this whole thread is Christmas tier.
MERRY SECOND CHRISTMAS!

Oh shit, we have hooktube now? When the fuck did this start happening?

What's with the skeptic community and mistaking "individualism" for excellence? The reason why a lot of them seem to think the right is the same as commies is because "the right sticks together, therefore it's a collectivist". Despite how good individualism can be, individualism only truly shines when you have a collective in the background making sure things don't go to shit every Thursday like the middle east and Africa. Even in a collective, those who truly excellent will be forever remembered for their individualistic endeavor. Otherwise, the USSR would had never glorified people like Kalashnikov for example.

The "moderates" of today are like your everyday mediocre normalfags banding together to tell you how special they individually are because they can't accept that they will die a mediocre person without ever achieving anything of note.

Say leftypol, why can't you be honest? Why do you always have to lie to push your ways? Is it maybe because everything you believe in just doesn't work (by design) and falls apart as soon as it challenged? I really wonder.

Oh yeah that Aydin lass.
Why do they assume we even care about e-celeb bullshit? Even if they have vaginas? Presumably.

Because the leftypol cunts are no different than most e-celebs is my guess.

They're equally wordy and excessively verbose

Apparently a cell phone caught the murder, according to the police report. It also said his father called him a Nazi and he called his father a pedo. He was attacked by shills constantly after the 3 hr. doc came out. But he cared a lot, and was not a monster. He should have hidden his power levels but I know from countless streams that he told them almost everything and thought they were supportive. I think he should get a short sentence tbh, he's not a threat to anyone but those he was researching. I believe they charged him with 1st degree IIRC. I wonder if any bad actors whispered in the ears of his family at some point with lies and exaggerations because he was not a Nazi.

Sargon did an about face re gg early on when he was a nobody aspiring game dev.

agreed but I think he was sincere early on and was approached later. Soon after the other gg "criminal" revenge porn charge endo did a 6 hour stream with Sargon about an sjw cult that stole his wife.

Randomercam was at the home of somethingEWE can't remember the name but I'll look for it. She was the psycho bitch that was one of Defango's buddies a few months back and the closest I've ever seen to a real deal gangstalker. That cunt is insane and so is her husband. The vid with Randomercam was from well before the Defango op.

Thread in catalog as of yesterday.

Stilted speech is a sign of mental illness/thought disorder.

Checked for

The best part is their use of the word "alt-right", which is a collectivist label and the one that makes the least sense. "alt-right" (alternative right) just means anything outside the current establishment crazy neocohen right which is why libertarians, fascists, and others are included in it even though fascism and libertarianism and numerous other positions in the "alt-right" are opposites of each other. It's the apex of stupidity that people who are supposedly against collectivism would use "alt-right", a collectivist label in a collectivist manner and even pejorative. The greatest irony is that they themselves especially soygoy of mossad are included in the "alt-right", that's just how collectivist and broad the label is and the willingness of cuckservative neocohens to maintain power at all costs and not end up the way they ousted the old right before them. Too bad they're done for, the best things skeptics and kikes ever did was kill off Christianity. (((They're))) going to be done for.

I would have respected him more had he just stayed on this path.

Agreed. But I can understand the financial pressure he was under. His wife was pregnant with the black neighbor's child in early gg making two bastards he needed to support, along with his unemployed ass.

lmao what a fag 2 packs a day is normal

she's jewish

Thanks. Hadn't realized.
Anyway, Sargon is a piece of shit and we should focus on how to diminish his influence

Sargon was a pretty crafy jew about how he got to his position in GG.

He was a big fat nobody when GG was already well underway and the biggest name by fare covering GG was internet aristocrat (jim), for the most part of just making update videos every other day covering the shit fest.

After he got a fuck tone of followers a bunch of GG youtubers sprang out of now where. And within weeks they all conjugated to live stream "decisions" with eachother at an alarming pace.
Seemed like a week of them appearing out of nowhere they all had established thier circle, sragon been among them.

From there they invited jim and king of pol and the likes, and that when they set about muh PR and setting rules you have to follow to be "GG".

When jim quit sargon was still just one in the crowd, nothing special. And the second he did sargon coppyed jims day to day update videos on GG. And the circle shilled them hard after that.

Why? He literally is falling apart because he ideals are weak shit, just like Kraut because of (((their))) weakness they won't be able to contain the situation and then have to use belligerent tactics. Just force the skeptics to have to talk about race realism more and they'll fall to pieces by their own voice.

Autism is unstoppable shares this
hooktube.com/watch?v=v3MWbueb6jo

No, we need to destroy our enemies any chance we get. They have made it clear that they would destroy us just for telling truths that conflict with their agenda. They don't deserve an ounce of mercy or sympathy.

Oh hey I've got it, let's set up a Discord and talk about all of the autistic shit we can do to underm-oh right.

I'm not following. Kraut and Tea is down; Sargon is just a more difficult target.

I mean, why not?
Holla Forums has no need to play fair and no reputation to protect. You might have an ethical conundrum to address, but that's up to you to reconcile. Only recommendation is instead of gay operations and subversive tactics, just provide counter arguments and alternative viewpoints

if dubs sargon is telling the truth

Are you sure if Sargoy is open about everything? Maybe he has skeletons in the closet, but is merely pretending he doesn't or he is hiding in plain sight.

Have you read about the jewish ritual murder related slander trials?

ITT: faggots who follow e-celeb bullshit

The main thing is we need to make sure the normies know that the Skeptics were BTFO specifically because they couldn't deny race realism.

Once normies realize that their beloved "Skeptic" YouTube Gods can't disprove the genetics of race, it opens the door for many new people to eventually become white nationalists.

PJW:

It's like he doesn't realize that he's acting exactly like the people he is going against.

No, he isn't. You have to look at the difference between short-term setbacks and actual defeat. He is still by far the most prominent and most wealthy septic on Youtube, it is still possible for him to salvage it the way he does usually since most of his act is just pandering to the audience's sensibilities. That is what makes him a spineless coward, that he will bend in whatever direction the viewcount and Patreon shekels demand him to. So no, Sargon is actually priority number one right now.

I agree. We should take a hint from Internet Aristocrat's farewell video to GG. He said we should go on the offensive and keep pushing. Don't give the septics time to recover.

Metokur (Jim) is fantastic, his target choice really says everything that needs to be mentioned. He's basically the mercenary close air support for any personal army request.

Maybe they're similar to all these "agents of change" like SJWs who are hardline pro-establishment?

Such heresy.
This is why I'm a purist when it comes to user.
Identity itself is a cancer. There can be no peace until all are user.

What a fucking shitshow, these people are ridiculous

She looks cute. Too bad she's a jew

I don't understand "packed her bags and ran away like a little bitch". Rage IS a "little bitch", at least within the meaning of that taunt. It's something you say to a man who runs away rather than fight, expressing it's a womanly thing to do. Since Rage is a woman, Kraut taunted her as if she were a man. It should have been obvious to anyone from then that something wasn't right with him.

Connecting the dots yet?

Nice looking body and face for a jew.

Face looks like a younger felicia day faggot, what are you looking at? Come to think of it she and felicia day have a lot in common. Both their entire personalities are "hello fellow x" with day being "omg nerds :P" and aydin being Holla Forumsacks.

I guess I'm totally against Holla Forums, because I think she's ugly but I don't think she's a problem

Yet.

So that's been my thing with paladin: I think she does good work. I think she's a nice middleground between normie and redpilled content and she's useful.
Her being a jew sexual deviant hasn't factored into her work so I don't understand the desire to attack her unless it's Trout and Pals influencing it. Now, the day she starts advocating the benefits of interracial breeding and trannies I'll support shelving her. But she should be gone because Holla Forums wants it, not because the youtube academics want it

Just been skimming this thread and saw this
Literally Who as seen in those pics is pretty ugly, but what should I expect from Holla Forums

Also I have only seen Coach Red Pill content in the last few days. How does this pretentious beaner even get any views? He's even more pretentious and unwatchable than Kraut.

Kraut shat the bed hard enough that people get points just for not having been involved.

Damn.
Stumbled upon her by chance a while back and enjoyed some of her content. Suppose this is what I get for not investigating further.
Plus those flapjack tits are nasty.

This KF thread on CRP is must read. Jewsh still goes into the pig sty archive.fo/5xMVP CRP looks like an internet conman with boomer-tech skills. Also seems like a low-level spook out to cause drama. Hopefully Metokur will cover him in his series.

WHERE'S THE VIDEO JIM

hooktube.com/watch?v=6jpi4ymzvyo
hooktube.com/watch?v=VqYpA56HWDQ

Everything about this is fucking magnificent.
Funniest shit since ¡Jeb!'s campaign.

Good editing and the fact that he gives advice instead of just his opinion. He is autistic but that should say a lot when a sperg can become popular on that alone.

It is pretty much guaranteed Jim will do something regarding CRP. Either he will do it in the Kraut series or he will devote a video just for CRP. What I am more concerned about is whether or not he has enough to finally make something on Sargon.

I doubt he'll ever do something on Sargon unless there's a colossal fuck-up. He's too large to attack without giant push-back and I doubt Jim want's that big of a fight.

Jim did hint towards it by pushing against Sargon by raising some of the concerns mentioned by CRP but yeah there is a pretty good chance that they will be nothing substantial.

Hilarious when it comes the the Sargon front because the Romanian gypsee Vee has been tossing sargon under the bus for whatever he say after the kraut incident. For reference, refer to the young turks incident with cenk.

That's not really tossing Sargon under the bus, that's just some fake online drama between both of them for views. Noone is providing anything incriminating, controversial or unpleasant for either party, in fact they aren't even throwing any dirt at each other, just disagreeing.

That poutine leaf is a superstar I swear.

If it weren't for the fact that JF's streams are at the very least 3 hours long, I would watch them more often, considering how top-tier the shitposting is.

If that was something he worries about he wouldn't have made the video against Peterson, I'd say.

Don't forget to mention that 'she' backpacked across the UK

Is there a full list of these "academics"? Just how autistic are they, case y case? As none of them will die from this, they will all seek to crawl out of the toilet.

Gotta catch them all!

You say race mixing, ebomics and kikery is degenerate when I do it? You must be a White Knight or a Tradthot roastie.
T. Le56%FaceIncel

Not all of Pol is r9k. Reminder to sage and report all r9k posts and threads.

Genetic engineering. 56% > 100%.

< Fellow White People, she is the enemy! I´m one of you, look, I swear!

Sargoy is a Chad next to the rest of them!

Kek!

Can this shit be reported to local social services? Or anti-pedo groups?
What kind of mystery meat is she?

Exactly, shill target cuz she redpill normies. Check the ID, 31 posts on this thread.

< White women is why I am a degenerate!
Report all r9k activities.

Always love your racial brothers and sisters, regardless of how ugly they have been made by the jew. Respect for women is part of National Socialism, outright hatred and disrespect for women as a whole is not acceptable. Men and women have both been corrupted by the jew, by demoralization, subversion etc. Whites are not to blame, white men are not to blame, and white women are also - not to blame. Dont blame white people, or white men, or white women.. when we all know its because of the jew. That is also not acceptable.

Recording a chatroom and doxing aint the same when you look at the law. But what do commies know.

(checked)

mlpol.net/mlpol/src/1514413762359-1.jpg
Warning: Leftypol behind anti-Ayadin posts!

It's just a repost of

It's astounding that anyone can justify giving this fag money.
"Anything is justified as long as it's against the 'alt-right'" is the governing philosophy of the SJWs and Sargon is projecting his conduct onto others

Kill roy

It's funny how Sargon refuses to go after the JQ seeing how Sargon II rounded up and expelled Jews around 700bc

OY VEY, SHUT IT DOWN

Just how stupid are these fucks?

They think their grip is limitless. After all, they are used to conspiring to manipulate the site but what they have failed to take into consideration is that it doesn't work that well when people can see it in the open.

It's afraid.

This internet drama shitstorm is comfy and amusing. This whole issue of the creationist tier logic of race realist denialers and the mental gymnastics of radical egalitarianism. A number one thing comes to mind, a quote by someone I cannot remember about the worst inequality is attempting to make unequal things equal. I wonder who said that. Wise words indeed.

Are there parallels between scientology to make here or am I the only one who sees it.

That quote would be from Aristotle, here is another good quote

National Socialism is a form of true democracy.

But of fucking course.

Modern academia should be torn down, rebuilt, and all students forced to read the classics true to actual intellectuals.

after a solid 3 days of following this shit
my brains in fucking meltdown if i listen to another stream and hear jeff holiday's stupid cuck like voice trying to be a 30+ yearold edgester im gonna go outside and eat fucking sand

You have only yourself to blame

Scientology isn't completely fucking incompetent.

I have the hugest boner right now.
Also checked. Dubs of Jim-fueled lulz.

Soon.

WHERE IS MY METOKINO, JIM.

YOU PROMISED ME KINO, JIM

Sill, Redstone, Bliss

hooktube.com/watch?v=ykDec1Tj2sw

Part 3 is out now, and Jim has already given permission for anyone to mirror this video as it is likely the "skeptics" will flag this video

Mudslime cunts are always mudslimes. The skeptic community is tied up with jews, mudslimes, and literal communists.

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP POL CENSORSHIP
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
!!!!!

Oh my fucking god, I hope someone sues

The false advertizing might even warrant a criminal investigation. Basic Mama might come out of this owing a lot more than the $30000 for the venue.

If dubs, Based Mama is getting fucked

Well we already knew that. Where do you think all the kids are from?

Nobody want's to fuck old women.

shes fucked
Her names gonna be dirt
Scamming / Breaking the law
Using people for her own gain
i wont be surprised if she blacks out her accounts
she is gonna burn for this

CHECKED

Goddammit that username is so fucking cringey. I literally feel nauseous every time I read it.

Come on man, go back to making threads. I never get to bury a thread in shitposts anymore, you're my one excuse.

So they want Jim to actually get serious now? I'm getting some popcorn to watch this shit.

I think that's her hijacking the "Based Mom" nickname of the Factual Feminist

Holy /cow/ there will be lawsuits if not criminal charges on this bitch.

Checked

Well….geuss you get another open spot based mama. (Spoon clank)

so basically the only speakers at the event will be Arabic ex-muslims to talk about how they are being oppressed?

Ok this asshole is really annoying now. He was all for Kilroy, looking past what the kike infested Skeptic community did and was all about attending. Now after dumpster fire levels are increasing he's backing out? And his 666 Jew number is suspect.

He already covered this. He used to be an edgy satanist, then he grew up. He kept the name because he couldn't be bothered to change it.

That's what based mama wants and that's what she's going to get. After all she "owns" kilroy, it belongs to her.

Pressing 'delete' 3 times is a bother? He waited too long and should have left much earlier.

A few different fathers probably. What criminal activity are we talking about? Fraud? Embezzlement? Someone should tip off Phoenix LE or the DA.

Don't forget the MTG literal fedora tipping lawyer

A lot of the people that were going to go there to see fans decided to go bar hopping instead, that is likely what he will do instead of kilroy. It is either that or having a 1v1 with mundanemat in the ballpit.

I have no idea what you're talking about here.

Styx is a huge cross dressing faggot, good for a rundown of the daily news on occasion but I seriously hope you never put any faith or respect into the man. He is not righteous or trustworthy.

Is that a pizza lover tattoo? Don't bring the kids to Kilroy!

Deleting the 6-6-6. Would take literally 3 secs. to change on his social media.

when did he cross dress?

Fraud. She advertized her event, and sold tickets for it, with acts who did not actually sign on for it. That's blatantly illegal in most of the world.

why are you so triggered by the number 666?

Jew magic.

I cant find it now, I may have it saved on another computer. . But Sargon was on a google hangout with Kevin Logan, Kristi Winters and Jenny McDerp in 2015 where he explains to them that he was essentially an advocate of Communist economic policy.

(pic related)
lurk more faggot
>>>/ovens/

Civic Nationalism. Not even once.

The guy has a display case of dildos in his home, I motion for an anonymous tip campaign to CPS.

Actually had to go back and double check the video to see if that as a shoop. Good eye user, that is even on a spot on the arm that in most cases would be well hidden and no one would see or question

My friend I am afraid I must task you in finding this material with Sargon as it is instrumental in exposing him. If you fail to do this you are a liar and are working against us.

Jew black magic has a strangle hold on America, rooted in degenerate sex rites for over 1000 years. Globalists, porn, Hollywood, liberals & their activist groups, Soros, they all have ties to the Jew's black magic. The kikes will use their magic to destroy or subvert us all. The Führer knew this, that's why he chose the Swastika to counteract it as Miguel Serrano explains.

I cannot unsee these pictures. Fuck you, user.

His damage control of an excuse is so fucking vague, typical kike.

Kilroy event business info containing Kilroy Event LLC business registration docs with Arizona Corporation Commission. Also possible Dox of "Based Mama."

That's so jewish, to register a convention as a business practice.

Address listed on registration docs. is a residence so Judith V. Richmond is either "Based Mama," or "Sister Danger."

The word reality can often be associated with (((their))) twisted view of (((reality))). replacing it with the word 'Truth' can be a fine substitute.

Help me get this straight.

Lefty-pol types, jews and hipster-"intellectuals" Have been trying to thrust themselves into the "skeptic" community on youtube, and have been actively camouflaging themselves and their intent as moderate right leaning but when push comes to shove they sperged out and made a private room to organize a resistance and counter operations to the reactionary right movement online and anyone who happens to criticize them?

going the agdq path first go

Then committed fraud by scamming "Alt Right" YouTubers and their supporters out of their money. When the Jews Jew each other. The Left always eats itself.

Apparently internet reactionaries are so well informed that they require synchronized attacks by an organization to tackle.

they claimed that feminism/sjws were defeated on youtube and that the alt-right were the next target. This time though they found out that guys like Jared Taylor aren't the retards they thought they were and couldn't laugh them off like they did feminists so they planned to take them down with sjw tactics instead of debating them.

Yep just watched jim's latest upload, I'm assuming the next episode is where kraut betrays his antifa-tier under goyim.

That's retarded the only difference between youtube "skeptics" and so called alt righter's was the 14 words. no wonder this shit show came about, these idiots went after the majority of their subscriber bases.

also learned some shit about sargon, don't tell me the step-daughter is a mudbabby… lol.

we're still here after all, global conspirators haven't been able to take us down.

kraut bump

might as well be
but dw according to sarcuck

To be fair, global conspirators probably don't even know how the internet works, least of all how to fight someone on it.

That's what made this whole thing so big and funny. The modern left has thoroughly convinced themselves are supreme intellectuals but they only manage to make any leeway through censorship and anti-intellectualism. JF is just the beginning, there are much harder hitters out there who have been lying in wait for years.

This is the ultimate redpill right there. They thought the mainstream false image made by the SJWs and leftists who have the current culture de jure was true and got destroyed. The fact is that right-wingers aren't even allowed a platform to begin with because of their idiotic SJWism they claim to be against. It's like asking why there aren't more right wing comedians. Look what happened to Tim Allen who had the second highest rated show on TV. They shut him down just because he made it clear "the thing they fear most is a likable conservative". I'm tired of their lies and the games. The truth will destroy them and I will debate them any fucking time with all manner of facts and statistics until their knees buckle and they kneel.

What video is that?

Anyone baking more bread on this? Bump limit soon.

Somebody will make another one once something good happens.
Right now the only thing to do is to circlejerk about Jimbos video, I would consider those to be e-celeb threads

what's up with terry? he hasn't posted a vid in over two weeks, anybody knows if he's ok?

He's playing hide and go seek with CIAniggers. They'll never catch him the dumb motherfuckers.

didn't he recently get bailed out of prison?

In MM's video, there was a snippet of a stream and there were names showing up when people were talking. Pretty sure I saw a richmond in there somewhere but I'll have to rewatch it to find out.

he ended up in prison? only know he seemed to be kicked out of the house as he was living in a car, damn

Trips of truth.

Makes you think