FCC ADDS BLUE ALERTS TO THE NATION’S EMERGENCY ALERT SYSTEMS

transition.fcc.gov/Daily_Releases/Daily_Business/2017/db1214/DOC-348254A1.pdf

Get ready guys. It's time to help police take out the trash.

I read this as I get a free pass to shoot niggers. Not sure why you aren't happy to do this.

That would be you

I'm a law abiding citizen. :^)

After seeing this and the Newsweek headline about Trumps own coup, I think the DOTR his fast approaching boys. Get ready!

I pray for it literally every night.

Checked and kek’d
Imagine the salt mountains from libshits.

So this means we can start irl rwds practice, right? It would be like combat training in your own backyard. This could be fun. You guys need to invest in body cams and stream this shit if something goes live in your neighborhood.

Holy shit, it's actually something.

added a new alert option—called a “Blue Alert”—to the nation’s emergency alerting systems.
enforcement and to help apprehend dangerous suspects.
officer who is missing, seriously injured or killed in the line of duty, or when there is an
imminent credible threat to an officer. A Blue Alert could quickly warn you if a violent
suspect may be in your community, along with providing instructions on what to do if you spot
the suspect and how to stay safe.
Emergency Alert System so that state and local agencies have the option to send these
warnings to the public through broadcast, cable, satellite, and wireline video providers.
consumers’ wireless phones.
throughout the United States, a goal consistent with the Rafael Ramos and Wenjian Liu
National Blue Alert Act of 2015. The Act, which is implemented by the Department of
Justice’s Office of Community Oriented Policing Services (COPS Office), directs cooperation
with the FCC.
the Emergency Alert System and 18 months for delivery over the Wireless Emergency Alert
system.
Pai, Commissioners Clyburn, O’Rielly, and Carr approving. Commissioner Rosenworcel
approving in part and dissenting in part. Chairman Pai, Commissioners Clyburn, O’Rielly,
Carr and Rosenworcel issuing separate statements.

bump

Where do I sign up?

shiggy diggy

only good cop is a dead cop

Wanna speed it up? Look up 'mandrake'. Then look up 'witch craft'/'jewish rituals', then look up 'spirit cooking'.

Then do a double-take and look those all up again to make sure you didn't imagine what you just realized. There's a reason I say look it up rather then me providing an infograph of it… Something about the mental process of activated almonds + furiously digging into this will lead you to find what the true definition of Love is. its not joy

Wew. Think about that for a second. That is QUITE telling. I read that as they are expecting what some anons have been figuring out but not sure how to convey the message, even on Holla Forums, to start trickling everywhere soon.. And when it does oh boy are the kikes going to show their true colors real fucking quick.

My previous post will lead you in the right direction if you want to find it. But let me tell you, its fucking ugly. In your worst nightmares you probably didn't imagine the kike problem quite as bad as it is in reality. They've been doing this shit since as far back as there remains written record of it. The RECENT count has 5 fucking zeros behind it and the actual origin of it all, how it started and why, is enough to start the holy war to end all fucking holy wars.

its you who will get taken out if you step out of line.

make an infographic or explain it you worthless nigger

You anti-police guys should grow up a bit. The police are on Trump's side.

checked. hail the god emperor!

Yeah, man! #BlackLivesMatter!

#ZOGbotlivesmatter

You left out Marjorie Coleman.

Checked, you cuck

just spell it out, nigger

After all that look up 'blood libel' and then look up all the catholic saints honored for exposing these rituals. Heres a quick snap shot, I feel nobody has been investigating this enough, possibly due to the Catholic church getting completely cucked beyond all belief and started discrediting the blood libels. it wasnt always like this

William of Norwich, d. 1144 
- Approved cultus, f.d. March 24, aged 12 – The case for the crime does notseem to been established. The boy was murdered and may have been murdered by Jews, but there is no evidence that it was done out of hatred for Christianity.

Richard of Pontoise or of Paris, d. 1179 -

Herbert of Huntingdon, d. 1180 -

Dominic of Val, 1250 
- Approved cultus. f.d. August 31. a.k.a. Dominguito. "He was a 7-yr-old altar boy at the cathedral of Saragossa, who was kidnapped by Jews and nailed against a wall. His feast is celebrated throughout Aragon." (Benedictines)

Hugh of Lincoln, d. 1255 
- Approved cultus. Interesting to note that King Henry III conducted the judicial investigation that end in 18 Jews being hanged.

Werner or Oberwesel, d. 1287 
- Approved cultus. f.d. April 19. a.k.a. Wernher. Employed by Jews who were accused of murdering him on Holy Thursday, just after he had received Communion.

Rudolf of Berne, d. 1294 -

Conrad of Weissensee, d. 1303 -

Louis or Ludwig of Ravensburg d. 1429 
- Approved cultus. f.d. April 30. Murdered at Easter. a.k.a. Ludwig von Bruck.

Anderl of Rinn, d. 1462 
- Called "Blessed," possibly because the canonization process was pretty well developed by this point. Benedict XIV allowed the continuation of the local cultus but refused to proceed to Andrew's canonization. Approved cultus. f.d. July 12. a.k.a. Andrew of Rinn.

Simon of Trent, d. 1475 
- This one is the worst. He was included in the Roman Martyrology (and perhaps still is listed with a feast day on March 24), until the Sacred Congregation of Rites forbade all future veneration. The Benedictines

Get to know your local police. Highway patrol and state police are largely masons. Steer well clear, though I'm not sure about the masonic tendencies of local police. My local police told me in no uncertain terms to shoot to kill, THEN call the police, and I quote:
>"My the time we get here, there should only be one side of the store."
Can do.

Ah, fuck. story