Holla Forums Reaction Pool

So according to some faggot on /a/, I'm supposed to come here if I want reaction image pools. Nevermind that /tg/, Holla Forums, and /monster/ were fine with it, /a/ is apparently too good for that. Ah well.

Bring out your vidya reactions, lads. Mind the autism.

go back to /a/ and bully them till they put out and give you what you want

jews

Go bother Holla Forums

Nope. On we go.

Oh good, finally someone brings out a Holla Forums image.

And no, already have. That's a separate thread.

You're either posting these to Reddit for karma or such a fucking newfag you cant even lurk 3 or 4 threads to collect these. Even worse, you cant even make OC.

How about neither?

I just like seeing what odd stuff comes out of the woodwork when I give it a shake.

/a/ has some weird superiority complex about threads despite being fucking dead. /monster/'s happy to collect and share reaction pics, for sure.

ok

I wondered. Got banned despite how happy most of the board was to have a rummage sale. And find old LoGH stills. The faggots focused on the thread after I brought out the Jojo. Then, poof. At least /monster/'s BO just anchors threads he doesn't like. What a waste.

An in-game Loss edit. Impressive.

ok

You realise this thread is basically just lazy reddit aggregation bullshit? Kill yourself, op.

The faggots on /a/ are all a bunch of rulecucks, I spend pretty much all of my free time watching anime but I almost never visit that shithole because you get banned or at least trigger the entire userbase if you actually try to have fun.

Everyone should make their reaction images just before they use them and then delete them.

That's what I've done over time.

Besides, I just told you why I do this. Not my fault if you don't believe me.

Why the fuck did that happen?

You're asking for way too much regular autism than it's worth.

Recycling the same images just to signal fitting in is so low effort, might as well not post, to be honest.

go fuck yourself

>>>/bane/113953
>>>Holla Forums704713
>>>Holla Forums521182

Is that empty thread yours OP?
>>>/monster/226798

They had one that got filled up and then slid off. Thought I'd see about another one. I'm not too fussed. Just covering bases.

You keep misunderstanding the purpose of these, I see.

/bane/ one's not mine, but those other two are, and /tg/ used to have one of mine too until it got filled up. Mind, that was last year.

I'm seeing a divide here between chill Holla Forumsfags and pissy Holla Forumsfags. It's kinda funny to watch you lose your shit over what amounts to a rummage show.

I'm just calling out on your laziness and newfaggotry

I'm a writer, not an mspainter

I would call this call to autism "losing it," yes.

Holla Forums is the better /a/, you know

It just dawned to me how little vidya reaction images I actually have

That only works on real slow boards nigga