archive.fo/d9F0W

Other urls found in this thread:

der-postillon.com/2015/11/vorbild-bnd-bundeswehr-greift.html
unz.com/pgiraldi/fighting-israels-wars/
archive.fo/WNLc5
archive.fo/d9F0W
twitter.com/AnonBabble

inb4 first kike shill response

literally what the fuck are they talking about? it's like saying a teacher will stage a mutiny in class.

Q is a fucking LARP, but here's hoping Trump has all the child-raping kikes lynched and raided by marines.

coup against the "deep state" lol

just as pizzagate amrite?
thats why they need to make articles about it

All Qfags will hang with the kikes that paid them.

It's not as retarded as it sounds. Trump has the power of the executive branch but still doesn't control the legislative or judicial branches. I think the notion is that he would take control of all three, effectively invalidating congress and the courts. It's still a poor choice of words though.

The kikes are implying or admitting that they are the real power in control. That the position of President is a front man to placate the masses. That Trump using the military against them would be an actual coup since he'd be retaking power that's due to him.
please happen, military tribunal for all kikes. Nuremberg 2.0

I just don't understand what they think is going to happen, even in this retarded fantasy that will never happen.
I don't get it.

Die.

It’s exactly as retarded as it sounds.
Does he? Where are the deportations? Where are the arrests of state and federal congressmen for the HUNDREDS OF FELONIES and LITERAL TREASON we have proof they’ve committed? Why is Hillary not in jail? Why is Hillary not in jail? Why is Hillary not in jail? Why is Hillary not in jail? Why is Hillary not in jail? Why is Hillary not in jail? Why is Hillary not in jail? Why do the FBI, CIA, and DoJ still exist?
And by what magical means would that happen, dipshit?

At this point the media is basically admitting that they're in bed with CIA and company.

stay mad kike

Reported, then. You will never get us to believe your kike LARP.

In that case, I pray to Allah Trump stages a coup to clear out all the filth in our media and govt

you are the one screeching

Your board rules say to not post here. Run back to your kike masters.

Well, that's more or less their fantasy. I think it might be predictive programming as a form of insurance against a counter-coup also. Let's say the spooks decide it's time to impeach impeach impeach and replace Trump with some puppet, Trump decides so run those niggers over with his car (the military), journalists can say "oh it's a coup!". My two cents.

The idea (and it isn't mine, mind) is that Trump would use the military to enforce decisions (via boots-on-the-ground police style enforcement) not approved by the legislative or judicial branches. You also shouldn't imagine the president is able to do whatever the fuck he wants, his hands are tied in a number of ways. He can't just proclaim the cunt a criminal and lock her up. There's a process.

reminds me of this shit: der-postillon.com/2015/11/vorbild-bnd-bundeswehr-greift.html

be careful what you meme for

Sure, sure; that’s the primary premise of a coup. On what delusions are they BASING this claim, though?

They are all owned by israel, just like Trump.

is fun see you failing to control the narative, kike

Well ya got me there, I'm stumped too. Probably speculation based on the number of ex-military men Trump has in his cabinet.

Worked for Francisco Franco Bahamonde, Caudillo de España por la Gracia de Dios.

??? was a bloody civil war.

Checked and noted

He just needs to wait for the opportune moment to strike. The corporate media still has a stranglehold on the minds of millions.

It's times like these I wish the President had the authority to dismiss Congress and hold a fresh election much like a monarch can.

I think that's really what's going on. It's like the constant comittant use of the words "Trump" "scandal" and "Russia", even though no Trump-Russia scandal has surfaced. Just saying the words together over and over makes those subconscious connections in the sheep brain.

I'll check those dubs. HAIL VICTORY

Figures.

There's a whole lot of daylight between getting on television and shouting "gas the kikes, race war now!" from the rose garden and having Sheldon Adelson be your number one donor, marrying all of your children to kikes, filling your cabinet and lower functionary positions with the children and former underlings of discredited neocons who don't have quite the political baggage, appointing your mossad agent son-in-law to be your chief advisor, and reviving the Bush-era Axis of Evil. Filtered, by the way.

The lie repeated often enough becomes truth. It helps that most people are convinced by authority as well, so when they read this sort of thing from so-called "reputable" sources they store it away as credible information. What makes me laugh most about all this is that the retards who write these articles are kvetching about the nasty rhetoric and oh no muh democracy is in danger when they're the ones who've spent the last year nattering on about the resistance and how Trump's the big bad mean nazi who should be punched. Doublethink is a helluva drug.

Ok then Chaim. If this line hasn't worked for the last two years why do you imagine it'll work now?

Yes, it's afraid. But I don't think it's because of the "chance" of a coup. It's because there won't be a coup is why they're afraid. Liberals need something extreme like a coup to solidify the "muh Nazis" narrative and spark the USA Communist Revolution, but President Trump is kicking their ass without a coup so it won't happen. Until then, Liberals just don't know what to do except shit fling and hope for something to stick while the President melts away Liberal power.

Reported.

Don't even joke about praying to hostile alien god concepts user.

Get the fuck out.

No, the idea is to enrich the impeachment narrative with new accusations of coups. Media routinely accuse Trump of treason: it slowy erodes his support, because his voters value strength and he isn't showing any when he lets the bastards set the narrative.

Launch a coup against who? Himself? What the fuck is going on.

Oh

But of course.

(Checked)
Regardless of halfchan "Kekistani" faggotry, I will always praise my beloved Frog God.

the Q LARP is being pushed along by (((Roseanne Barr))) who has twitter conversations with Mossad. You child-raping kike.

against the (((deep state)))

SHADILAY
Praise Kek

Top Wew.

At this point, anything the newsjews talk shit about instantly becomes more credible. The question then becomes whether or not they are self aware enough to take advantage of this.

SOON

sage

So is Newsweek admitting that there's an attempt coup going on?

President has far less control in all reality. If you're going to run a coup it would be nothing short of cementing and consolidating your power and authority. Without the ability to wield absolute power you have no absolute authority. It's a smokescreen.

Marines answer to the President and the President alone. I'm surprised nobody else has tried doing it. After all the judges, supreme court, and shitlibs have used the Civil War as a precedent for seccession being unconstitutional. You know who also set the precedent for absolute authority? :^)

unz.com/pgiraldi/fighting-israels-wars/

Good point

All the Armed Forces are completely cucked by Zionism and muh holy land. That really began to change in the Iraq-Afghanistan war. I don't think people have realized how much of an eye opener that was. The NCO corp is less faggy than the Officer corp.

>(((23cfc1)))

Turkroach PM did this to weed out his deep state operatives.

Reported for kike shilling and always being the one responsible for this autistic spam.

Explicitly stating.

is so sad to see you failing to control this comunity

(((FISCHBEIN)))

The fact that he works for correct the record was enough of a tip off.

I don't believe that at all. Nothing will change them outside of their total defeat and subsequent execution.

Wasted dubs… the ass hurt is real

Why are you saging this thread nigger? And you understand people are calling you the kike, right?

You faggots are explicitly not supposed to be posting here. Never mind that your BO turned off trips and now you don’t even know who Q-LARP is.

Try to guess.
This is supposed to matter to me? We don’t want your yiddish spam here. Your own board rules say not to post here. Go back to reddit and suck LARPer cock there.

Afghanistan and Iraq was a 'defeat' by every stretch of the word. It may not be the kind you like, but as military personnel there was nothing objectively won except for assassinating a leader. Every subsequent objective was a complete and utter failure.

Now it served the Zionist agenda and if you think people didn't see that in the 10 years we were over there then you're kidding yourself. How many and how far are the repercussions? Too soon to claim either which way tbh.

Nigger, this thread is happening whether you like it or not. If Trump is doing anything, he’s preparing to bring law and order to cities around the country. It’s time to crack skulls and remove all the pieces of shit from this country. And by remove I mean..

DOTR

Shit thread. If you make a thread for every psyop MSM bullshit you'll fill the catalog in no time.

Explained in the first post.

Also
Martial law soon, fellow pedes!

The jew is already feeling the heat kek

TWO HANDS

sage

Now thats desperation.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

Astute observation, user.

Checked dubs
He can and will. We haven't even hit stride yet

We don’t have time for that.

both of these things signal that you're trying to make readers write the story for you
as in, you've given next to zero info as to how it's connected
but you're so sure it's connected you'll quickly crop two articles, archive them, provide a less than complete thought, paste the archives, and post it to h8ch hoping the tad/pol/es you regularly shit on will help you get booze money this weekend
this goes without even mentioning the bullshit doublespeak around the inclusion of Pizzagate (in part)
ps hope you enjoy your time on the iron tree

I don't know what you meme'd by that, but nice dubs anyway.

It happened in Soviet Russia, when Stalin had NKWD round up his political opponents and either shoot them or give them a fake trial and then shoot them. It wouldn't be like the military could drive up to every court and tell the judges what sentances to give, but if he had military support, he could put everyone under a military court and then have his way. All it would take is an "emergency situation", the constitution is nothing, political prisoners put in camps. Without the media, bankers, CIANigger, deepstate moguls, the individual judges wouldn't know where to get their orders from and would have to listen to Trump's people. The idea isn't to get the individiual judges to listen to him with a pistol in their backs, but to announce "emergency rule", shut down the deep state, and change the constitution. Then you declare that it's all back to normal, but the law has changed. The judicial and legislative branches will comply, with the threat of another clean up from the military. That is how you rule, all power is meaningless when you are the only one with the guns. Then you dictate the rules to other branches of power, and they in turn dictate it to the people.

Now that they’re lumping in Q with Pizzagate I’m confident Q is connected to Trump. Shills confirm.

Checked. This is a 10000 year Reich. The first stages are like a lumbering rocket taking off

sage

Hey fuck you
Sage negated

Hey reported. Your kike shill bullshit doesn’t belong here.

Report this (( you ))

sage

Kike free bump
Get in here this is being slid and it is most definitely afraid

checked and Keked

Reported. You’re violating your board rules, yid.

Anons, never slacken, or forget to filter the turbokike saging every 30 seconds. The kikes are scared. I love it.

My kike untermench YOU have been reported for kikel support
Get fucked yid

what are you even babbling about? what rules?

sage

sage

OP is a cuckchan faggot, but I don't know if he's really breaking any rules. Doesn't mean this thread can't get bumplocked though.

Richard Painter would know. He’s a Capó for Soros. He even calls his gang C.R.E.W. Another soros front.
Plus the guy looks like he’s pumped up with Andrenochrome 24/7.

Their own board explicitly says “don’t bother Holla Forums”

Checked
He's on the list user
COCK PAINTER

It's kind of what he was elected to do. It should have been the first thing he did in office. As time goes on he'll just get used to deep state terrorism. Virginia won an election on a platform of anti-white racism. Where were the soldiers? Alabama lost because the media decided to convict an innocent man of child abuse. Where were the soldiers to convict the media of destroying our democratic system? I have no idea what he's waiting for. Is he afraid China or Russia will deploy soldiers here and take charge of all our niggerfied cities? Kill the fake news or be killed by them. He won't be running against a supercriminal next time. There won't be an Assange next time. He has three years left to unfuck a century of bs. Debate isn't going to get the job done.

You’ve saged this thread 24 times. Why?

IT'S SCARED

>archive.fo/WNLc5
oh well, if the neocohen ethics lawyer says so…

You kikes are absolutely terrified of whites taking action. That’s why you invented your insider LARPers who have all universally claimed that we will never need to lift a finger and that the government will magically arrest itself.

Go ahead an Rambo. Top luck/9 and such

Oh yeah you'll never be white too , never forget that

wew

Is this a bot?

No , I'm actually white. 100% European blonde hair blue eyes white skin and good at everything I do. So yeah there's that. Also you will never ever be white and that chaps your emaciated heeb hide , obviously. Thank you yid for this free entertainment. I am entertained

Ether that or literal yidf
Or maybe some cucked faggot sucking off davey broke back brock

wew lad

That's not a strawman, if anything its a false dichotomy. Get your shit straight.

Thread thoroughly derailed, wew.

lol
Holy fuck.

BUMP

Nice- a live share blue faggot in the house fellers , observe

Isn’t it funny how Q-LARP has never told anyone to organize in their communities? Or to have their guns on hand? Or methods of educating blue pills who will be scared and confused when the media inevitably is either blacked out or starts to proselytize against Trump during the “coup” that is only A FEW WEEKS AWAY FELLOW PEDES JUST LISTEN AND BELIEVE LOL. Seems strange that, if he was actually real, he isn’t saying things that are, you know, real.

WTF Is this?
Please tell me, couldn't find info about that bill online!

see

Apparently using your own words is strawmanning

Meaning its not even that, and you are just retarded and reaching

It's pretty remarkable how angry these fuckers get. I wonder if this one is doing it for free.

>archive.fo/d9F0W
That article is actually a decent overview of Q posts and the conspiracy in general.

Nice bump

They get something ridiculous like .02 or something

its probably ASSES & BUTTHOLES

They really DID run out of money for you faggots, didn’t they? You just don’t care anymore.
SAID THE PAID SHILL Q-LARPER! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Try to keep your Q-posting to your containment board.

Your digits are weak kike
buuump

sage

Not really. The author is beyond biased and is trying hard to downplay the Q stuff and conspiracies in general. I'm not convinced of Q yet but it is interesting and funny to see how fanny-flustered the left has been over all of this.

LET ME SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU RETARD
you
me
you
me
you

And you aren't telling us to do anything. You're just sagebombing and being disingenuous

Here’s the thing: when has the left said a fucking thing about Q-LARP? There are boomers on twitter shilling Q. There’s a concentrated campaign on cuckchan, voat, reddit, facebook, twitter, and here, but where are the left’s statements on it? Are we going to see Qfags claim “they don’t want to legitimize it!” as an excuse?

I'm not really convinced that's the case. If you've actually read the stuff from the Q-LARP, it is basically send up to the wholesome goodness of the postwar order that has been eroded by evil Rothschild funded Nazis who keep the bruthas down and fund Hezbollah.

I understand that English is hard for a native Hebrew speaker, like you, to comprehend, but you’ll get there.

I got all night homo

Reported for admitting to spam.

see

Your own words
Its a retarded bot

also

The left are more concerned with proper pronoun usage for their tranny allies

You lose. Thread’s anchored. Go back to crawl behind the shill.

Never seen such sweat

From you fags, yep.

You're still retarded.
Tell us more about how Trump is a zionist jew lover

lol

There he goes again
Marco Rubio is dat you?

Cry more, kike. Your LARPing is anchored.

Yeah that why you didn't even have a response for in reply to your retardation here

Your shit's weak bitch

exactly
stfu

Tell your bosses to fire you.

Cry more, kike. Your LARPing is anchored.

If you're not a bot, they should replace you with one

then why are you still responding to me dumbass?

Because you don’t get any money after your thread is anchored and it triggers the FUCK out of you kikes that we didn’t fall for your shit.

Qposting seems to bring out the crazies on both sides. We know the jokes are in charge and that the time for civilization collapse is almost at hand. Can't we all just find a way to save the aryan race together, fuck the divisive bullshit, we can argue about the small shit after we have secured a future for ourselves. Gott Mit Uns. Not the demiurge though, fuck that kike bastard.

says the retard still replying in an anchored thread
bye bye

PS. If you get pissed off enough you could come visit me like that anti-corporal punishment fag who came following the Iowa Caucus.

Fuck autocorrect changed kikes to jokes, good one kek.

Hey, it’s botname poster again. I could have sworn you knew Q-LARP was a shill.

As long as saving the aryan race doesn't mean putting up with liberals. Just kill those dipshits and be done with it. Keep the women as fuck-slaves maybe. MAYBE (that's a big one)

Women can easily be dicked back to sanity, and liberalism isn’t passed on genetically. The men are just worthless, though.

Reported? What a child.

Cry more, Qfag.

like your great logical analysis where you go full-retard here and within a timespan of under 30 mins

shutup fag I'm talking to

Absolutely heeb.

Don’t care; cry more.

Qfag? I never mentioned Q. Read much?

Don't even bother. Its mentally challenged.

Tell your bosses to swap you out for a tier-3 shill. You know, someone who can actually read the language of the site he’s shilling.

Check'n
I do know, but maybe it's a gateway pill for boomers to see the kike behind the curtain. The more that see the evil behind the "secret kikes societies", the better for us all.

Unfortunately as long as there are weak men who worship pussy, there will be liberals. The end of kike control will of course cut out 90% of degeneracy, but weakness will always allow some of it to simmer.

TEARS YOU APART INSIDE.

Nigga I'm ITT to fuck with you. I don't care about the Q shit
Maybe if RWDS become a reality, I might remember - "Oh yeah that Q guy on Holla Forums"

Reported for admitting to spamming, as well as bumping a paid shill thread.

Holy shit what a tard

Yeah you used that same reply earlier
Tell your admin to increase the "response" script

Alot of screeching ITT for something that they assume is a LARP. And what with this cuckchan tier shitposting?

Go ask CBTS. They’re the ones spamming us.

beep boop beep
Prove you're not a bot by ignoring me

I couldn't resist

I'm talking about you dumb ass.
Holy shit, your triggered over something you think is not even real.

ITS A BOT

So no, you have no comprehension of what this thread is. Got it.

If any of you left in this thread is actually a shill I'd be pretty surprised. Sounds like regular weaponized autism in here tbh.

I'm just having fun mate

I know, shills usually avoid the anchor like a kike avoids honest work.

You should visit CBTS, where these faggots came from. Holy SHIT, it’s 100% “listen and believe” redditors.

Yeah I saged that post to test you
BOT CONFIRMED OR YOURE JUST A TOTAL DUMBASS

Sorry LARP-bro but he had saged

HOLY SHIT ITS THE MUH PROOFS FAG/BOT

Check'n and Kek'n

I don’t really care.

MUH PROOFS
You gonna reply another 200 times like that one thread?
AUTISM

I thought it was Asses & Buttholes, but its the MUH PROOFS autism-bot.

?

Does it matter what the thread is about when the poster have made it about screeching about Q?

Why the autistic spamming on anything with the letter Q at this point? I'm honestly curious, you've been spamming since Q thread one, why the absolute hatred? I honestly hope that Q can be an entryway to the truth for some, for any who seek the truth will eventually end up at the eternal jew.

Reminder that these are the fags shilling this shit.
And reminder that these are the autistic redditors who fellate their every cock.
>>>/cbts/129612
>>>/cbts/129618
>>>/cbts/129623
>>>/cbts/129625
>>>/cbts/129630
>>>/cbts/129705

You kikes will never win ever again.

You mean like here?

There’s a lot of blind zionist support here, sure. The difference is that those are paid shills and don’t reflect what Holla Forums actually is. But crawl behind the shill, on the other hand…

So you want Q to be the next Jonestein?

If you look back at its posts, it uses the same phrase quite often. And occasionally it will spit out some incoherent sentence or nonsensical reply.
Its a bot

I truly am sorry for you. I'm far from a kike, so I will send a wish for you into the ether, that you find the happiness you seek. Even if you wished niggers to rape me. One day we will wrest control of our future out of the hands of the jews, and we will secure a homeland for white children, no matter who tries to stop us, or derail us.

It won’t be Q-LARP that does it, cuck. It’ll be action actually taken by our hands.

I guess and are trying to bump an anchored thread as well

What action? Hypothetically speaking of course. WHAT ACTION WOULD YOU SUGGEST?

Nobody expects Q to save us. History has always relied on people to save themselves or to be ground into the dust.

All the Qfags do. The entire premise of Q is “the government will arrest itself, martial law will be declared, no riots will happen, no one will be hurt, listen and believe.” This has been the narrative from the very beginning.

I always got "dig deeper" out of the Q threads. But maybe it's just how I see the world, there's always something deeper to dig up.

Kek approved Czech

wew lad

Were we NOT digging before Q shat out his proven lies? Did we NOT investigate kikes, their connections, and the evils in the world?

I already saged several times earlier just to prove youre a dumbass

MUH BUMPING AN ANCHORED THREAD
MUH STRAWMAN
here we go again

How much of that actually filtered to the normalfags? Q inb4 larp has seemed to disperse redpills out a little further than normal. As long as a spotlight can be aimed into the darkness, I don't really care who turns it on.

If you weren’t a paid shill, you would probably have guessed by now that I don’t see your posts anymore.

Uh…

Then why are you still responding if I'm filtered?
Youre not very bright

see here I'll filter you and not even respond, its that easy Mr simpleton

Reminder that Q-LARP is literally god almighty and none may question him
>>>/cbts/130019

Elaborate on how is this is impossible to be done.
And from the OP, I think that a coup is a way for a goverment to arrest itself.

user, come the FUCK on.

Kikes eat each other though.

Only if they’re alone. When ANYONE but kikes exist, they stand together.

Holy shit. It's like Religion of Cuck™ all over again.

How the fuck is that board so active? I haven't seen a Q thread since 6 or 7. But 149??? Have they found the stateless merchant yet?

Didn't Hitler do something similar where he basically got total dictatorship when Germany was somewhat of a democracy?

Top Check

Thanks for the Kek Mit Uns, I've deposited two internet dollars into an infinite chan platinum account for you. not redeemable at endchan.

Why am I reading about a pro monarchy / American Kingdom thread? What's your end game?

They’ve found nothing because Q is a kike shill.

Behind all depravity, moral decay and pure evil is the kike. Of course they'll find it eventually. (((They))) wouldn't have been kicked out of every advanced civilization if they could effectively hide their nature.

They’ve never owned a civilization before. They own the entire fucking world today.

kek

Still riding down to Davey Jones.

fuck yoo share bloo
day of rope
day of rope