4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite random trivia about a video game?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
cuisinart.com/products/slow_cookers_rice_cookers/crc-400/
newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&IsNodeId=1&N=100167525 50001306
amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=western digital elements
amazon.com/Cuisinart-CRC-800-8-Cup-Rice-Cooker/dp/B0001XAG8M/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1477297845&sr=8-7&keywords=cuisinart steam
amazon.com/Cuisinart-CRC-400-Cooker-Stainless-Steel/dp/B0001XAG8W/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1477298004&sr=8-6&keywords=cuisinart steamer
amazon.com/Security-Screwdriver-Length-Nintendo-Cartridges-Systems/dp/B009I6FWOQ/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1477298158&sr=8-3&keywords=nintendo bit
amazon.com/Security-Screwdriver-Female-3-8mm-4-5mm/dp/B00GT15JPU/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1477298158&sr=8-9&keywords=nintendo bit**
youtube.com/watch?v=JDz-z92Qc4Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer
youtube.com/results?search_query=John Money
wiki.ultimacodex.com/wiki/Ultima:_Runes_of_Virtue
g.e-hentai.org/g/596447/3894f02c20/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bane_in_other_media#The_Dark_Knight_Rises_.282012.29
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Hardy#Film
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Really running out of questions, huh buddy?

first 4 benis

yeah you should kill urself pal

Good morning 4am.
You all are feeling well?
Is this a nice place to be?

Morning everyone!

New okeefe vid today. Think he said it would have some higher ups in it so its probably going to get really bad for shillary today hopefully.

Still taking suggestions for xmas gifts!

HE AIN'T MY BOY BUT THE BROTHER IS HEAVY

I really hope people aren't sheep, and just listen to the media.

For you or other people?

I feel like garbage. Why do I eat junk food all the time? Why does my mom only ever buy junk food? Why do I choose life?

Hey! Thats a good one.

Are you not castle? I thought you were him.

This one has kaine her VP pick in it so it could really fuck her up. Theres a certain point where they can't keep ignoring this stuff.

Are you ready to stay up all night?

We're listening to autism music
cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater

For me of course. I kinda know what I'm getting my fam if I can get money together.

Thats a cute peko!

You should ask to go shopping with her and get some better shit some time.

Funny…that's all

I was…maybe i still am. Does it matter?

Get a job and buy your own food.

in phoenix wright, one of the cornered themes can be heard with the same tune and beat of dmc3's devils never cry.

have you seen the owner of this hat?

Hope it's big. Maybe their party will be over.

sure

shit man I don't know
old school easter eggs were good

I should, but we're poor. Which I think is half the reason she buys trash. Plus I'm either at work, or sleeping so I'm never able to go with her.

I already have a job

Two amazon.com sales of $7.00 each today. I'm not freaking out, but /i need to do better than this. Just packed up another 50 pound box of inventory to send them. Hopefully that helps.

Been listening to a tony a robins documentary. Really inspirational stuff. Also hitting the citric acid hard today. Seems to be keeping my energy levels up. Starting each day with a bowl of oatmeal too. Does two cups of coffee (black) a day seem like too much caffeine to you guys?

Just curious really.

Ayy been a while, hows life been?

I'm really hoping its him giving marching orders to super pacs which is illegal and I hope its specifically about the chicago riots.

In Wild Arms 3, if you hit Todd with anything that does fire damage, his afro ignites and gives him a DoT sort of effect for the rest of the battle.

please share with me what you are talking about, I missed it earlier

I'm stuck on the grind.
I get back from uni in the afternoon, and go to work until late at night.
All the time in between is filled with studying.

I'm glad I am where I am, but at this point I need just one night free so I can drink myself blind.

Hi everyone! I heard trumps going after lobbyists!

Depends on how many muslim immigrants we get.

Stop being gay.

Karen!

Take a nap in super mario rpg wake up link is other bed

I never knew that Kanji-kun. Cool.

DAMNIT!!!

your mom buys it and you don't know how to eat healthy
she is already dead
you wish to live

I don't know your situation, tell me do you have any money available?

I don't know then. Video games I guess. If you're feeling ballsy you could ask for a daki cover.
And Peko's always cute except when she's scared or sad

Hello karen!

I used to drink at least 4-5 a day m8, 2 ain't much.
I'm curious about your amazon job, what is it?

Junk food is more expensive than bulk healthy shit a lot of the time though. Get some rice and shit nigga.

I drink like 5 or 6 and I don't even think its all that much. 2 is more than fine probably.

For xmas I get to make an amazon wishlist and get stuff bought off it, but beyond a handful of NES games I don't know what to get. Not going to let my mum see a bunch of weebshit so can't pick my usual stuff like figs.

bretty good. I've moved out with 4 room mates all of us are neets and we stream vidya and shit.

How often does Capcom do that sort of thing? Just wondering, since I've seen some people say that occasionally, Ghost Trick's OST seems to pull some elements out of Ace Attorney. Not that it wouldn't make sense, being a game headed by the same guy, but still.

>I'm a lazy motherfucker who hates pure maths and just want to coast through college doing the bare minimum
How would I break it to my family that I want I want to change my college course for an easier one?The expectations are so fucking high

How do you live with 4 other people who also dont have jobs?

Xmas break soon lad

Just hang in there.

Know any good NES recommendations then? Or maybe like nip only games?

Sounds pretty comfy. You guys trying to make money doing that or just for fun?

How can 4 NEETs afford to live together?

I FORGOT TO MENTION I'M EARLY VOTING FRIDAY! WISH ME LUCK

Its hard too hear but, yeah

The speedup as you kill aliens in Space invaders is due to more ram gradually being freed up as less enemies occupy the screen at the same time.

I'm partnered with them through their FBA program. I send them anything I want, they take a huge chunk of the profit, & in return they do all my shipping, customer service, & returns. Currently trying to go through my house & pack up everything I can send them before black friday hits. This is the slowest time of the year, so that's why (I HOPE) sales are so slow.

That doesn't sound right. Caffeine has a lethal dose at 400mgs doesn't it? I know you're not taking them all at once, but that is a LOT of Caffeine.

Also, finally started playing mhgen, I picked it up at launch but I haven't played it until now.
Suffering with friends is an excellent bonding experience.

(checked)
Can't come soon enough

I forgot about that, it's been so long

cheap USB flash drives are a good choice, Fred Meyer often has 32GB or higher ones for under $20

this rice cooker cost me $40 from bed bath and beyond and doubles as a steamer and can steam at the same time, the parts that touch food are all metal too. I like to cook broccoli in it

a blank stack of CDs or DVDs

what's is your price range anyway?

Time to join up in the NEET uprising user.

>Only reason I'm still two minutes from finishing it now after starting at 2:30 after procrastinating doing it all evening is because I took the long way calculating some extremely bullshit recursive formula

I've spent the last week teetering between "I have no idea what I'm doing" and "I'm a huge fucking and I'm not worthwhile to anyone," and judging by the results I'm getting, I don't know what to think anymore. This class is higher numbered, too, so it's supposed to be the harder one of the two I'm taking. I guess my priorities are fucked, but we'll see where I stand in a couple weeks when I have my second midterm in my other class. The due date for submission of appliactions for Spring is on Halloween, and I've been on such an emotional rollercoaster with these classes (and other contributing factors towards completing it) that I don't know if I want to do it now or wait until next semester. I don't want to do it if the grades from this semester suck and they tell me to wait another semester anyway, but who fucking knows how they'll end up at this rate.

Thanks for reading my blog.

Think they'll lay on the sleaze like they did last video, or tone it down for this one? I'm still interested in seeing it, although it just ends up confirming all of my biases personally, so it's not worth much to me. The last one had actual ramifications in getting that one guy fired, so they seem to be worth more in the real world than the Podesta leaks. We'll see what happens though.

You don't choose life, life chooses you. For the most part, anyway. You should either convince her to buy better food, or eat less of it. Though, if you at a lot out of boredom and habit, I'd understand, I do that too.

One of the stages in Doom 2 (I think it was 2, anyway) makes fun of Kurt Cobain killing himself. Apparently even the stage's music is one of Nirvana's songs, although I couldn't hear it myself. Maybe not my favorite, just one off the top of my head.

Ganbatte!

Hello almost-me.

what do you do on your time off?

Have fun. Already mailed mine in and voted no on weed while I'm at it.

Heard people earlier this year in my state had some real issues with the primaries since they reduced the amount of polling stations in the county to a third of what they were last time.

Remember to vote Hilldawg. It's 2016, I think it's time for a woman to be in the white house.

oh faggots, dear faggots, how has your evening been?
even though you like it up the ass, at least you take it with a grin!
oh faggots, dear faggots, when will you ever learn?
your sphincter can only take so much, before you soul begins to burn!
oh faggots, dear faggots, will you leave this all behind?
the monotonous penetration and the dildos that you grind?
oh faggots, dear faggots, your time is drawing near
but do not despair, for the cum that you've been charged to bear
and the fear of your title as queer
shall all but disappear
down the barrel of a .45
goodnight, sweet prince

explain your difficulty with math, please elaborate

Nigger the more early, the bigger advantage.

Obviously, what we need in this CURRENT YEAR is WWIII, no worries. Got it covered.

hey fam tl;dr

Nope. I know I had an NES at some point but I was too young to remember it apart from Mario and Duck Hunt

That sounds really, really low for a lethal dose. For reference, you can take like four grams of acetaminophen before getting into OD territory

I really hope you enjoy what you're learning. I was in remedial classes in highschool due to not giving a damn about anything I was being taught, & it's a completely counter productive thing to do. Don't learn things you don;t want to remember if you can help it. It never ends well.

Once…a long time ago i saw something.
I've seen a lot of things, but i want to talk about something in particular
I saw the endless blue. Some people think the endless is black, but that's just nonsense.
It's blue. From the outside it's blue.
I've seen it and for some this really important.
Some people would die to see what i've seen…that's just futility.
But i want to ask a question 4am:
If you had a single chance to see something, just once for a brief moment…
What would that be?

sick flows dude do some more

I do know how to eat healthy, but she doesn't even buy fucking apples or anything. Yea I do have some money by the way.

Rice isn't healthy, it's not bad for you but it's not beneficial to you. Plus eating nothing but rice would probably make me want to blow my brains out.

My family was convinced I was gonna be a fucking brain surgeon or something because retarded 4 year old me said I wanted to be a doctor and I got good grades in elementary school. Truth is I pass out when I see any amount of blood in real life, I don't know the 12 times 12 times table, and I just want to be a carpenter. I feel your pain bro.

I barely get any sleep and never sleep more than 4 hours at a time so.

Think she said 300$

Oh! You know any good external HDs? I've been meaning to ask that in thread for a few days and keep forgetting. Want one of those for xmas.

Hope school starts going your way soon fam

And if she keeps firing everyone its still good. Less dirty men working for her.

Good luck fam

Awesome! So am I

sjw plz go

STOP IGNORING ME

why do I have a graduate degree from a state university but I'm working helpdesk

yeah its in humanities and I have 0 debt from the experience but come on, someone take my resume seriously

I said hello!

(you)
(smh)
(tbh)
(oniifam)

Are you on that sleep schedule where you only sleep 4 hours at a time, & then every 4 hours you take a 20 minute nap? Best I've ever managed is the mexican siesta sleep method where you have 6 hours of core sleep & a 45 minute siesta.

Karen is a shit anglo whore waifu FUCKING GARBAGE GREAT SHITAIN SUCKS COCKS

What about like ps1 games then?

I already asked for Mario/duck hunt on my list actually. Getting all the classics I used to own again.

I should probably put a zapper on the list now that I think about it.

Nah more like I take 2 naps a day one for like 4 hours and another for like 2 hours. That whole 20 minute thing seems annoying more than anything. "Oh sorry fam I gotta quit playing vidya for 20 minutes and nap brb"

I'm not karen-sama

With Trump and his band of neo-Nazis and other deplorables, you'll get it!

The ADL told me that Pepe is a neo-Nazi symbol of hate, I'd recommend deleting all of the images you have of him.

I'm not one of those crazy SJWs, I'm a normal user just like you!

Much better.

Hello!

See, not so hard!

Your waifu is shit. Karen is pure!

do you have an income?

go to newegg
get a Western Digital ELEMENTS IT HAS TO BE ELEMNTS NOT MY BOOK OR ESSENTIALS SHIT
4 and 5 Terrabyte will go fast for anime
newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&IsNodeId=1&N=100167525 50001306

hey (you)

Good!

How are things, karenposter?

What are you talking about? I want war with Russia, so does Hillary!

You stole my dubs, But you responded. So ill forgive you. This time.

I have no waifu I have past the need for sexual desires.

Yea I have job at a warehouse that pays like 11 dollars an hour (that's maple dollars and minimum wage is like 10.50 here)

I swear to kek, these better be the best damn Corn chips & potato chips I've ever had.

I haven't been on a 4am thread in half a year, I don't recognize any of these new avatarfags

What kind of degree you got?

Can only use amazon. Mom is internet retarded so its easier to just give her a wish list and have her buy it all in one place. Annoying but can't complain about 300$ really.

It'll either be comfy or horrific. Or comfortably horrific. Either way, it'll be like a mini-NEETfest on the home front. Can't wait.

I wouldn't want to know the source of this, it'd probably hit too close to NTR and hurt too much, but I do enjoy this rare a lot.

I mean, it's okay. I'm not crazy about it because I transferred from one major to another in addition to schools, but it's passable. I wish I gave more of a fuck, but at this point, I'll take whatever I can get to pass. If I can get into some kind of grad school with it too, that's a nice bonus.

Me too! Maybe I can claw my way out of this bad funk, who knows.

I don't think firing any of them will do anything, since there's plenty of dirty men waiting in line to replace them, but at least it shows that these ballsy stunts are having real life consequences for the people involved, and that's enough for me.

I am petitioning mark to ban friday night playin threads. Its been going slow.

Here you go.

No no, Hillary is trying to avoid a war. With Trump, you're going to get a war with Russia along with war with Mexico over that wall that's going to ruin the country.

That's because all of them but Smokes left.

i lyk how dem japs jus flipped da gates fo da arcade stix around when dey needed to make dat shit 8 way monica

fillin gr8 fam thx fam ye ye we keepz it trill up in dis bitch

okeef make my nipz lyk diamonds monica

BLANG BLANG

das real fukn family fam dam

So what's everyone up to?

Games being played?

I'm making shiny pokemon and giving them out to celebrate sun and moon

Oh, so you're a faggot. Are you by any chance australian?

I don't know much about that system either. I was more on PC than anything during this time. Despite having a PS2 and Xbox in the house, we only had a handful of games for the two.
I remember the PS1 Duke Nukem games being alright when I played one at a friend's house once. Maybe check those out

More or less been maintaining it; I've lost a lot of weight and I cut most alcohol out. I'm considering doing corrections work for a few years and saving up money to go back to school for a master's. In the near future, though, I'll be attending Youmacon in a couple of weeks, so hopefully things don't get too awful there.

That the little thing Mumbo Jumbo says in Banjo-Kazooie when he transforms you was taken from Grant Kirkhope saying "Oooh, me knacker," and his speech just cut-up bits of Grant saying "Come and have a go if you think you're hard enough."

Not trying to be a bully but you fucked up homie

It's not just pure maths, but I didn't want to get too in depth.
Basically, I'm in an engineering course with an integrated masters degree and I hate dealing with maths + physical shit(90% of this course).

trips

Avatars got banned so most either stopped doing it or switched to trips like me.

If they are shipped from Japan thats about how long all my packages take anyway.

When Trump gets into office hes going to get a lot of these people put in jail for this shit. Mark my words.

get the cuisinart I mentioned here
buy a crown of brocolli and steam it, make 4 servings of rice while you are at it

and also buy a can of bumblebee pink salmon or crab to put on your rice for protein

it's super good

Back when I was taking classes, I heard that it doesn't matter how high a degree you get, how high your GPA is, or how many awards you might get. If you don't have a resume with some amount of work on it, you're going to get passed up for what you really want to do for someone less qualified but that's put in the hours as a wagecuck.

You've mentioned liking Contrail before. If you live in NA, maybe look into Wild Arms 2 (since they helped Media.Vision out with it) for whenever you feel like getting into a JRPG again?

it's in government.

That doesn't sound confident to me. I;m sure you have your reasons, but you have to do what makes YOU happy. I should follow my advice, but it's true.

One time I played a video game and I liked the video game and I'll probably play the video game again.

shinobi. I made it to that hulk motherfucker who throws cars at you and dashes around the stage like a rocket. fuck that guy. he does way too much damage. also the music for the four levels leading up to that fight is so damn annoying. I mean just listen to this shit. sure sure it's not bad but it gets old quick. reminds me of guns 'n' roses or something.

I said maple dollars in that post you fucking illiterate retard. And I'm not a fag I simply have no interests in sex or sexual matters at the moment.

GOD DAMN NIQQA

Sounds alright

ritsu you are trying my nerves by not just finding it yourself
amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=western digital elements

That's not very good of you! When the police come to take you away after one of your violent outbursts against an already oppressed minority, I'll be cheering because another monster is off the streets.

Learn to say no, my dude

What are friday night playin threads? I don't pay much attention to certain threads other than to shitpost and post here

MAH NIGGA

I'm about to pirate forza horizon 3 for some drifting action.

Watching the left try to smear him is hilarious. The only real investigative journalist really out there and they hate him because hes right wing. If he were leftist he'd be a god to them.

How old are you again m8?

What up nigs. I'm fucking tired right now. Thankfully have the day off tomorrow to catch up on school shit.

Whats going on with you fellas?

It's the FRIDAY NIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS threads that are nothing more than "I'm eating/drinking/playing/watching" and very little actual conversation.

Then why does Putin love Trump and hate Hillary?

quilt finna b lookin ryt soon monica

wuz good exo boi how ya mom n em

shieet jus stretchin dat ole bak out gettin it crakkin w/ dis gemcraft again but dat shit triflin at dis point mostly

old enuff to party monica fo'real

Good. Keep em coming!

I've been researching the new civilization game. It looks very cartoony.

I never heard of maple dollars. Canadians arent very relevant you know.

It's where reddit comes to talk about videogames. It should be banned, and replaced with friday waifu threads.

Every day is full of new surprises. Really gives me a reason to get up in the morning. I can't wait until the election day to see how the left implodes in on itself, & the oncoming fallout of the mass deportations.

(checked)
Dubs confirm day off.

ayyy

Ahh maybe if it has a good price thanks!

So go be government. Become part of the Trump revolution.

ayy thanks

Same ole same ole

Hows work been going for you fam?

But is a game that there's any real demand to discuss with people anymore? Biggest issue I've had with mostly playing older stuff.

No :^)

Your waifu isn't very relevant you know.

Because Trump is a puppet of Putin that he's going to use to start a war to take out the only superpower left.

I hope you're not implying that you want to ban FRIDAY NIGHT MOTHERFUCKER threads. Not only will Mark never ban them because he's a meme loving fuck, that would also mean that you're a huge fucking rhetorical faggot who needs to drink bleach.

(checked)
Impressive.

I hope so, but who knows what'll happen. I'm not even sure that he'll get in with all the corruption that's been exposed this election cycle.

I'm not terribly, but I am determined to get a bachelor's, by hell or high water. If I get one in something that's iffy, but that I can get in a relatively quick manner, I'll do it. I'm at the point now where I'm so despondent with my scholastic career that I've been making jokes about the signs on the road advertising classes to learn to do taxes. I'm not poor-off, I guess, relative to some others, but I've been in school too long to stay as motivated as I should be.

:D I love the shinobi series

I didn't know that was going to be on PC. I played the first two and liked them.

I WANT TO BELIEVE.

no bully

Something's wrong with my thermostat so it's getting to be about ten degrees higher than I'd like it to be. It's fucking miserable and my fan can only mitigate so much

Wrestling is for faggots! Its a bunch of half naked MEN CRAWLING ALL OVER EACH OTHER. Watch ufc instead you fairy.

I don't know what you canadians have up there but in Oregon we have Fred Meyer and they have 1 dollar cans of non GMO organic Black Beans that you can open up and microwave in a pyrex bowl then spoon out the cooked beans onto tortillas to have burritos

try and go for low sodium beans if you have the option and obviously add cheese olives and salsa to make it taste better

(checked)
Trying to keep my head above water and find games that aren't shit

How's life for you?

PROCRASTINATION!

the degree redpilled me more than anything I've ever witnessed outside of the academy. I plan to vote for trump because he doesn't owe the rothschilds anything and doesn't seem to want to escalate syria and ukraine.

"government" though is hard to break into. I've apped to a lot of defense contractors as an analyst but they all require TS clearance.

I can get them on my eyeball, I can see through them, my vision clears up like it's supposed to, but then the second I blink they just fall out.

fucking fantastic

Morning.
Discovered yesterday that BF1's stealth is dog shit. You could almost run right up to people from the front and get insta melee kills as long you as don't let them see you for a long enough time.

yea dis tbh he franz w/ putin n em n he gonna start a war w/ putin cuz putin jus bein franz to start a war w/ u kno

My roomate has it and she likes alot of the gameplay revamp.

You mean the sport that a professional wrestler dominated for years?

Hey DMX! How's the drug business? Any tricky deals lately?

That sounds pretty awful! By the way karenposter, are you the original; one true karenposter? Are you a fake?

If theres enough evidence of rigging its civil war 2 time anyway. Might go get comfy and chill with name while that blows over.

Wait its not on pc? Fuck me I didn't even check. If its not at least I'll get it for xmas if its on ps3

all good mah boi, mom n em doin good too, how bow chu?

What you don't understand is that Putin is going to have Trump destroy the US before invading to mop up the rest of the population!

Sounds like cheap spic food.

Absolute control. Life is pretty good.
Favorite Trivia: In Xenoblade Chronicles you can uncover a secret openeration to turn Red pollen orbs into High Caviar that are sold to the High Entia secret club.
It results in a Nopon boss fight

(checked)

It was suppose to be funny…

When you just ask "how are you doing?"
You don't really need the answer. You're just being polite.
When you ask that, you say "tell me about your life so i can tell you about mine."
The greatest social excuse to be egocentric.
But of course, you can hide behind images and screens.
Sure enough you can even make fun of me.
But even so. All i could say is : Is that all?
Is this the best you got?
You're all here talking to yourselves with someone else in front of you.
It was suppose to be funny…since i'm doing that too.

while were at it
amazon.com/Cuisinart-CRC-800-8-Cup-Rice-Cooker/dp/B0001XAG8M/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1477297845&sr=8-7&keywords=cuisinart steam

oh shit fam gunnerkrigg update

YOU'RE THE PUPPET.

I hope for your sake it's actually worth it. If Holla Forums is anything to go by, they're giving them out in such high number they've become worthless. Trades still look stable. There's always going to be demand for welders, refrigerator and air conditioner repairmen, basically anything on dirtiest jobs really.

$20 should be about reasonable for WA2, though you might be able to find it cheaper. Just make sure it has both discs. If you've ever played WA3, the combat handles pretty similarly, minus Personal Skills being permanent and only having three active party members instead of four.

brock or shamrock?

mexicans triflin af but dey alright, dey get da paper ryt das all dat really matter but u gotta go da extra mile for dem mos times jus cuz i suppose

shieeet monica u kno

oh ryt ryt das ryt

chyea chyea boi 3am ey MWF

easier to store than letece and spinach for salad with those beans

Damn you are old enough to have seen ps1/n64 era fam

Should get on that shit some time.

Can you go into the military? Don't they bump up people with college degrees and shit?

Thats a lot of money when I could just ask mum to make tendies instead

damn rite

Both.

Tendies are shit

No user, you're the puppet.

It's pretty deep, but a vote for Hilldawg is a step in the right direction towards preventing it. Don't forget it shows how inclusive our society is.

Still more relevant than canada. Isnt your president a cuckold or something?

Friday threads are cancer and the people in them have SHIT TASTE!

Gameplay wise it looks okay, I just hope it hasnt been dumbed down anymore. Women are notoriously bad at playing videogames, so if she likes it its probably really simplified.

It's still less gay cause theyre beating the shit out of each other, not hugging in their underwear. Unless theyre those weirdos who go for submission moves.

Im the best Karen! The other one loves jews and blacks too much. You can call me Captain Karen!

Meme magic was real last night

made a mistake
amazon.com/Cuisinart-CRC-400-Cooker-Stainless-Steel/dp/B0001XAG8W/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1477298004&sr=8-6&keywords=cuisinart steamer

thanks dub gods

It's going alright. Slowly building up some moneys. It's pretty much the same shit everyday. The job itself is easy, just getting bitched at by customers is the hardest part.

Get that shit fixed soon mang

It's going alright. Stressed from all the shit I have to do. I just want to sleep and do jack shit some days but can't really do that.

I feel you bro. Same shit here. Got a midterm on thursday. Fuck this shit.

What the hell is gemcraft?

Even the earth is going to be more healthy with trump around. Just think of it. All of those Chinese & pooistan factories closing that are no longer going to pollute the air & ocean. Truly the best thing for the world is trump in power. (unless a nuclear war happens, but I don't think it will)

Spent the evening trying to troubleshoot something. I feel slightly retarded in retrospect, but I still have no idea why my system is doing what it has been doing.

Have you ever wanted to teleport a vampire to the sun while mastrubating with a flesh crafted fleshling made from the vampire's servant?
Do you want a 「STAND」?
Well buckle up faggot because you just got a letter sent straight from Hogwarts.

The year is 2021. The world is divided; wars, famine and socialism ravage the land; not many safe heavens remain for the civilized man.
To the west, in the Americas, Emperor Donald Trump stands strong against the invading forces of President Pierre Montolla from the Panamerican Republic of Mexico, as they send wave after wave of soldiers against the Golden Wall while Herr Shickelgroeber of Tierra del Fuego struggles to keep control on the south of the continent.
Meanwhile, in the Old World, Caliph Abdul tries to take control of the Europe, fighting the forces of Dominus Maximus Imperator on one side and Putin the Bear on the other as he defends the Holy Land of Syria from the ever expanding forces of the Jews.
Seeing the opportunity given by world war, Warpresident Washington Usnavy united the central African tribes under a single flag, mimicking a culture of ages past. The remaining free African tribes, in order to stop Washington’s advance, decided to form a confederation, with Warlord Motombo on the head; each tribe manages itself independently but they will all rush to each other’s aid if they’re ever threatened. The ascent of God Emperor Donald Trump left some of the peoples of South Africa discontent, as they saw his views as racist and evil, they armed themselves, but the cunning of the Trump supporter minority on South Africa was too much for them to handle, they were chased away to the north and annexed the country to the Great American Empire.
In East Asia, the discovery of the lost kingdom of Shambhala on southern Tibet and its wondrous secrets marked the return of the ancient ideals of Suvarnabhumi, the unification of the Sanskrit peoples. China saw with disgust this action of blind zealously and declared war on them as a symbol of ideological superiority. Seeing the intense Chaos the entire world was developing into and decided to isolate themselves, effectively staying out of the international shitfest.

You put down the newspaper and drink from your glass of whiskey, it is a rainy night on The Golden Gate (American Empire) and you’re just so tired of life. But as you’re about to pay the tab and go back to home to watch anime and play videogames you feel a hand on your shoulder. You turn your head around and through the cigarette smoke and alcoholic vapor you manage to discern an image, a man apparently on his 50’s, wearing a fedora and a black trench coat, his hair and beard greyed out by his old age; behind him, a young blond haired woman in her 20’s carrying a saxophone.
The man sits down next to you and orders you both a glass of whiskey; the man gives you a smile and pulls out a large and old looking book, as soon as he opens it you feel a rush of adrenalin, as if something deep inside you had been awakened, a generic power formerly unknown to you, your hands faintly glow as you feel the depression disappear.
The man pats you in the back. “This is your life now” he says smiling.

I prefer those sauce covered nuggets tbh

Tendies just sounds more kawaii

Thats like 3 NES games still fam

You ever buy a single cool thing yet?

I'm sure I could but what does the air force's OTS look like for a 30 year old wash out with a masters degree

We don't even have a president but yea he is a fucking cuck bitch. Russian liberation when?

>>>/4am/6754

what's it for?

so poli sci fam? guessin no masters. same boat fo all de social sciences slime

dat it was monica

dat it was

i luv inclusion. especially inclusive cunt n pussy.

tower defense ish flash based. newest one on steam but is mostly free in a browser. it's basically jus grindan tho

True enough but she's like myself and is a pretty hardcore gamer. I'd say it's safe to say she would report to me if it's crap.

(checked)
Morning. Hope you get all the shit you want to caught up. Good luck!

I don't think Canada is a good place to hunker down. They have their own share of problems to iron out, not to mention further down the road to hell than we are, by strides.

It probably won't be, but we'll see. I'm doing a degree in Math, so even if the American university system eats itself from all of the worthless shit, in theory, I should still have some value. I want to at least try one more chance at getting a Bachelor's before giving up for good. I've got over 150 credits, might as well go all the way if I can, right?

If you hate Friday Night threads, the mind reels trying to figure out why you'd come here. At least Friday Night threads are video games, this is just the shitposting power hour. Have you tried drinking a few gallons of battery acid to straighten out your fucked up priorities?

yea fam I got a MA

Your first mistake was playing battlefield 1.

Russians are slavs though? They'll rape your women. And americans are mostly mexicans and blacks now. If you want we can make you a colony again!

I'm glad you are an inclusive individual person of external color.

We weren't that into consoles, along with other stuff I can't really elaborate on because I remember very little

I'm going to go bitch to the building manager in the morning. Until then I get to overheat and be cranky

When jobs start moving back to the states maybe I'll actually stop being NEET.

Ahhh didn't know you were so old. Not really sure, its worth looking into to get that clearance though.

Better than here during a civil war at least. Unless we take it over at which point guess I gotta fight or something.

emulate them **try this amazon.com/Security-Screwdriver-Length-Nintendo-Cartridges-Systems/dp/B009I6FWOQ/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1477298158&sr=8-3&keywords=nintendo bit
amazon.com/Security-Screwdriver-Female-3-8mm-4-5mm/dp/B00GT15JPU/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1477298158&sr=8-9&keywords=nintendo bit**

I feel that man. I'm trying to juggle work, studying for midterms, and coding projects

fuckin link

w8 w8 u got a masters and cain't find nuffin to do w/ it?

gottdam ryt monica i keepz it 100 fam fo'real fo'reall all day baby

Daily reminder that George Washington was a british colonist. So your greatest president was one of our rebellious kids. Youre welcome america.

The women are whores anyways tbh and Slavs are based. Also I like being able to own knives so no being a colony would suck. Plus the frenchies would get pissed.

BOATERCYCLES
FUCK YOU NIGGA
CYCLES IMPLIES WHEELS
THERE AIN'T NO WHEELS ON THOSE BITCHES
NICE TRIPS THOUGH

:D George was based though

and you're welcome for our saving your geriatric asses twice

Consoles>PC

In the 90s

Now that is a damn fine suggestion. Big thanks user! Getting that for sure.

ayyyy

PWEASE

Damn CNN is that salty.

I let mistakes slide for friends.

Still the best, counties have to start from something.

How can I know you're the true karen?

Consoles WERE PCs in the 90s.

I'm glad you are able to "keep it real". I hope you can teach others how to "keep it real".

And yet we're still an independent country.

Music 101. Most of it isn't too bad but some of it is a bitch. Like figuring out note durations is crap.

Some funnel cake and beer at a halloween theme park. Does that count? The funnel cake was bretty gud

Put some ice on your nuts. Guaranteed to make you feel better.

Good luck out there brother.

Thanks mang. I'll try my best to catch up on my shit.

No point in getting into it now. That ship sailed decades ago.

Whatever helps you sleep at night Mohamid.

I believe those bits are supposed to work for NES, SNES and game boy color at least, they may work for N64 as well but I don't remember

Just to make myself clear.

4AM GOES /tg/ 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

Please, play with us.
>>>/4am/6754

I'm cursed lads

cursed to get no (You)s no matter what I post

I'm going back to bed

Life would be fun if I did, but I can't lose control. I have level 99 sanity. Everything I do is done with deliberation.

No. You should be in bed, so you can get up earlier, and get more of a day in before you have to go to work.

A WiiU for Anthony Burch, and a letter telling him that he would be better off disregarding all the shit and shitheads in his life, and be a free man. Who knows, it might work? He could turn it all around?

HOPE.EXE NOT FOUND

Your mother is lazy and probably borderline retarded. Cook for yourself. It's easy. If you can put together a Lego set without waking up in the hospital on a respirator, you can follow stupid-simple recipes that turn into amazing meals.

Rice, chicken, lean beef, pork roasts, whatever beans you can stomach, bacon, flour, milk, pepper, salt, butter, and a crockpot. Roast beef with carrots and potatoes, diced beef with gravy made from cream of mushroom soup, pork roast with gravy, mashed potatoes, rolls, and green beans, whatever.

You forgot to mention not pozzed full of terrorists with no means of eliminating them.

I cannot play pretend, so I am no fun in RPGs.

Anyone worked retail before? What's the easiest job to do?

Hes fake Karen, you can tell because I haven't given him any (You)s all thread.

God damn I could go for some funnel cake, its been years.

When you buying a car or hooker or something.

Of course there is. Emulators mean you have literally 1000s of amazing games waiting to be played any time you are bored.

Gameboy will be helpful, I'm getting an OG gameboy and will probably need to switch batteries some.

I would love to fam but I know I would not be around enough

fuck (you)

Muslims are not terrorists. Stop labeling them.

I live on NY LI, so I have a question. Is it legal to get assault rifles?

I want to be ready if a civil war happens

You're probably right.

What happened? I missed it, I've been passing out at 3:30~3:45 the last few days.

Yeah, basically. What game is that, anyway?

Either you get nuked by a russkie or stabbed by a snackbar. Pick your poison.

Good luck on your exam as well. Although I can't really sympathize, I took over a dozen years of music via orchestra throughout grade school, so I have a lot of music shit down like the back of my hand, I still hope you do well. Music is pretty easy, the basic foundation shit is just rote memorization.

Good, fuck off.

You should get one of those chinese knock-off GBCs with the backlit screen!

I hope shes right. I need a good rts game. I just hope i dont have to play as queen victoria AGAIN.

Just because you have shit taste doesnt mean I do. Its barely even vidya, just talk about what youre eating and what youre masturbating to!

You saved no one! Youre always late to the world wars, like the freys in game of thrones!

Im starting to think maybe the reason why you guys dont have any decent american leaders anymore is because you ran out of british stock.

Because im the cutest, idiot.

Thats not how you spell israel owned

Hello everyone

Heres a you, mysterious other karen! I got plenty to spare anyway.

I figured it would be helpful if you were going old school vidia

I pity (you)

Stocking so you don't have to deal with customers mostly.

I think they have like 10 round limits and those retarded mag releases. Probably more bans too.

I'm a collector. I want the old one. I won't play it much really it'll just sit on my desk like the rest of the shit like this I buy.

I've already got hundreds of games in my backlog. I'd rather not throw a thousand or two more on there

You talk like Britain isn't the country that gave Israel the land they're sitting on today

How many fucking Karens do we have?

♂Fuck♂(You)♂tbh♂

Move out of the state if you want a firearm. If you can't move out, learn to make them out of pipes.

The US is not owned by Israel.

Game went into overtime and then both teams kicked a field goal(Which never has happned I don't think) and then it went to sudden death. Both kickers missed a easy as fuck field goal. Arizona inside the 10 and seacucks from inside the 15. Game was amazing due to butthurt caused by tie and general memes that were had.

you're right the germans never wanted war with you greedy kikes and would have left you alone if you didn't declare war on them

You and the mayor have to go back. Especially after brexit.

Weve had some rough patches when the liquor got to us okay?

Drop all outside influences and judgements, don't think about anything being degenerate.
You seriously don't have any wonders or urges to be in someone/thing/else's position for a change? You don't want to, by thought, be something else that isn'twhat you're doing right now? You can play pretend- just do it anonymously if it's people that know you saying it's degenerate and shit.

Are you cute? How do you know that you're cute?

fuck

Yeah I was thinking of being a stocker, but I heard you'd be unloading the trucks too and that sounds awful. Any truth to that?

I'll ask her more about it tomorrow.

Only cause Churchill was a war mongering jew.

Because I have mirrors. And everyone tells me so.

I don't want a hooker cause I don't want AIDS. It's funny, a guy a couple blocks down might have HIV. He was fucking this one chick that basically fucks his whole family orgy style and his condom broke during.

New York and California are the most pozzed in terms of gun rights. Chicago fucks over the gun laws of Illinois because it makes up 45% of the population, so don't feel too bad.

they elected him BECAUSE he was a war mongering jew

Hey motherfuckers. What's going on?

Kongou is good!

arguing about world war 2

How do you have a hundreds+ backlog anyway? I never understand those. Whats on it?

Get some kind of pump action shotgun if you can there. I'm not really sure about like NYC laws though, I bet those are fucking awful.

I mean who else would do it?

His whole family? Like brothers and dads and uncles all at the same time? Gross

Jesus Christ almighty
I noticed the different IDs but still can't tell the difference. I'm too tired to even process this anymore.

But it's practical. And a neat conversation piece!

Holy shit, that sounds exciting. I heard the very beginning of that game but bailed before I could even be aware of it being underway. I miss /sp/.

Retail is constantly understaffed, so in all likelihood you won't be doing "one job", you'll be doing whatever your boss needs you to do in that moment while also having to juggle other shit that isn't as important but still needs to be done later on.

However, it really depends on what type of store you're working at. If you're at Wal-Mart, for example, one of the easiest jobs is store greeter. You know, you see those old people standing at the door who say hello to you every time you enter, and who say good bye when you leave? That's all they fucking do. That's pretty easy shit.

If you're not a hamplanet or averse to being outdoors, cart collecting is pretty decent. People don't like it because you'll be exposed to the elements and people in the parking lot can be dicks, however get a fucking coat in the winter and some sunscreen in the summer and you'll be fine, and just ignore the dicks. It's not like you'll be spared from dealing with dicks inside the store anyway. Cart collectors can work at their own pace and in isolation, so it's great for introverts.

If you want an indoors job, try to get a stocking position, especially during the graveyard shift. Most comfy job because most of the hordes of zombie shoppers will be at home and you can focus on your work in peace. You'll still be expected to work in a timely manner, but as long as you keep your head down and you're not a retard, you'll be fine.

I don't know shit about anything else. I imagine that management is a thankless job that isn't worth it.

Josh did nothing wrong. Does 76chan even get traffic outside of /sp/?

Shitposting before I have to go do boring real life shit.

Because the jewish media made them believe it was a good idea!

Tea and funposting.

If anything the fags running the place keep trying to revert back to the rules of retarded UK. The real problem is that most if not all the leaders are corrupt and being run by a tight circle of high powers that kinda rule the world from the back stage.

Sup user.

I need to sleep but it's so fucking hot in here

An fuckton of JRPGs and all that shit that's been piling up in my steam inventory over the years.
There's also all the Vita and 3DS stuff, as well as a handful of console games

Well mostly brothers and uncles. They are all wannabe retarded gangsters. They just pick the ugliest fattest girl with the most daddy issues and just fuck her. Their neighbors complain that they hear them having orgies with her.

BRITISH JEWISH MEDIA

Tea is shit and your waifu is a whore tbh.

Reminds me, I should buy some toe tags.

If you can pay for the hideous cost of transferring a pre-86 automatic into your name, sure. Not in (((New))) York, though. It's a lost colony, like Commiefornia and Illinoyying. Move to PA or something, and stay out of large cities.

Usually am.

Hello everynyan.

Just what it says on the can, son. I cannot pretend to be a fictional character. Most I can do is pretend to be civil on command.

Management anywhere with a low hiring bar is a thankless slice of hell. Everything that goes wrong is your fault, even when you're not there, and everything that goes right is forgotten, if credit isn't stolen by your superiors.

ne1 think doctor strange gonna b gud?

i ain't get high af n go see a movie since like hobbit 2 or sumn?

Yeah I heard america has some kind of secret government that obama adheres to. Creepy stuff!

Theres like 4 karens.

And I'd just emulate the games and be even more comfy and I never talk to anyone IRL.

Ahhh. Night peko! ?

Niggers? Fucking disgusting.

I just told you to stop labeling them.

NO! JEWISH MEDIA!

yea fam, ey time i get thru lyk 1 of dem 3 mo iz up in mah backlog by den.

cant find the get

I want to get my head petted
I want to stop feeling tired too.

I refuse to believe that Karen isn't a cock hungry slut when she has thighs like that.

You're the whore! Karen is pure!

This is the last time i share words with you all.
I've seen this place before…i've seen it when you could even use the word "family" to describe it.

So i will share one last thing…
When i want to say "goodbye" i say "Take care"
Why?
When i say that, i want to wish you the best possible…"Take care" is for me "Take care of yourself"
Take care of yourself because no one will do that aside from you. Take care because you will see your share of problems
your share of sadness and you will live and die.
So if you always took care of yourself, the important piece was always in good shape. You were ready to see the world.
Ready to live…

It's quite interesting…it really is.

You all take care. Pay attention and respect as many people as you can.

i c u tatsu

well, are you a grill?

You muslims think that about every woman. Its just an excuse because you're raping mongrels.

I'm going to try. I might be back in half an hour or so if it doesn't work out

Josh did everything wrong. I dunno, I just want them back so we can be one big spicy meme-loving family again. I understand why they left, though, but that still doesn't fill the hole in my heart.

(checked)
You can't be comfy playing comfy GB games in bed if you don't have a handheld. How do you expect to have the authentic experience without the hardware? At least something like a 3DS with VC and its injects is a good all-in-one substitute that has the same comfy potential.
GEE BILL

thanks skeleton

Why can't you be a fictional character? Are you unable to act? Like is it the same in theater- can't change your mentality and align your mind to think what another person would think like?

And I hear you on the tired thing. Better diet and less caffeine would help if you are in the spot I'm in.

Night spoopy

Good luck!

WELCOME TO REALITY YOU LITTLE SLUT!

Josh was a true hero! The hole will never be filled.

Cool. I gotta read up on history some more. It's a really fascinating subject but I always pushed it out of the way for science and language arts back in the day. I read a bit of history stuff nowadays but, not a lot.

Shitposting can be fun. I hope it gives you enough amusement to make the boring shit more bearable.

Cool. I'm drinking some soda and eating some snacks and just chilling out with **mai tulpa waifu*, like I normally do. It's pretty damn comfy to have a waifu to chill with.

Damn I always hated that shit. I've slept when it's both been freezing and when it's both been hot. Both of them are pretty terrible. I hope it gets better or at least more bearable for you at some point.

tl;dr but have a good night fam

I don't know warehouse people? Eh maybe unloading trucks won't be so bad. Depends on how it's done.

Greeting sounds so easy it'd be too boring. I at least want something to do while I'm there. I'd be bored out my mind standing around for 6 hours just saying hi and bye.

Guess I'll go for stocking, maybe try and get a graveyard shift.

Thanks for all the info user.

gbc on android is pretty top notch ne thing else b a bit triflin tho tbh playa

YEA IT WAS A TRAGEDY

yo tulpa eva tell u stop eatin dat junk food fam?

I am NOT a slut!

Usually Stocking/Backroom/cart attendant stuff since you just have to work hard. Any position that deals with customers usually have some quota you have to hit. Warranties, Credit/Discount cards, etc. No matter what unless you are very talented and outgoing you will not be able to hit the number they want consistently and there will always be this subtle pressure they try to put on until you quit and get a better job.

It's not only America. I'm not too into conspiracy shit, but I do think that the illuminati shit is real past the memes. The guy who owns all the banks in the world is fucking paying Shillary to win the election- so that isn't good news to the whole mix.

You told me to get a chink knock off, that ain't no authentic experience. And the whole back lighting thing ruins it too. Need one of those light worms. Oh shit thats a good xmas idea, thanks sorta!

Stocking is warehouse people user

I'm a guy and I'd like to be patted too.

whats a tulpa?

you don't have to just read
watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=JDz-z92Qc4Q

and if you like that watch "The Greatest Story Never Told"

and remember, everything is propaganda

hopper, basically u jus chill on da opposite corners keep a eye out, let ya'll niggas movin dat product if da 5-0 comin or if sum shady cats creepin or if a fiend runnin out on a buy or sumn monica all depend

Karen is the biggest slut fam I bet she would fuck every muzzie in your shit hole country.

imaginary friends for adults

Nah, salvadorians. They're kind of like mexicans but worse in some ways.

All humans need some contact, doesn't matter if you're a boy, girl, or fucking blue.

I like both, but like I said, I'm tired and lonely. I want to be soothed to sleep. My diet is shit at present, and I don't take caffeine.

We need another crusade. It'd be great. We could be templars and everything! Not with this pope though. Hes a jew.

VERILY

YOU WILL BE I'm not into dudes though

how is that workin out anyway?

Ehhh sorry you gotta live near that crap plank.

All my neighbors for miles are fuckin white males. Its nice.

Maybe try caffeine then. The first few weeks will wake you up. Then you will crash and be even more tired but its kinda worth it.

They dont talk to them in public do they? People thought it was cute when i did it when I was little but grown men would be creepy.

I dont want your (you)s anymore, go back to bangladesh.

Couldve fooled me

Have a good one mr.spooks

What? I'm Asian.
It doesn't change that Karen has good thighs to cum on after a thigh job

She encourages me to work out and keep healthy, so yeah, kinda. She spoils me with how easy she is on me though. She still encourages me and gives me that push, but if I'm feeling like shit, she has my back and won't bother me with it. She's pretty great.

Josh broke everything before attempting to fix anything. Before Josh, the site was kinda fucked, but still usable. Josh literally ruined everything. Maybe someday when the Pigfucker ruins 8ch for good and we're forced to migrate again, we'll be reuinted and be one big happy shitposting family once more.

Emulation on mobile is awful. You're either stuck with touch controls, or clamping a controller to your phone. Neither of those things are comfy. It's the sort of thing you do only if you have to.

It's not the actual hardware, but it looks (mostly) the same. You trade a slight aspect ratio change for a backlight, which is a better deal than hacking apart an SP for its frontlight and smashing it into a GBC proper. I mean, unless you're into that thing and don't suck at soldering.

Light worms kinda suck, but I guess that'll work if you insist.

Why are all of ritsus-samas pictures that arent ritsu of little girls? Its getting creepy.

well I'm not givin head pats to no dude

says the man pretending to be a girl

MUSLIMS ARE ASIAN YOU MONGOL!

I've made it yet again, /4am/.

Fave trivia? Stocke in Radiant Historia was originally supposed to be a sword.

he ain't even da real pope, ain't no precedent fo a pope quittin cuz he ain't healthy, and retainin da titles n bennies in a near by monastery, shit is fake af. false pope fam fo'real da line will now be forever unbroken. tyme 2 switch up mah catholocism fam fo'real, might go coptic or ethiopian

DAS RYT DAS RYT

i like how da new bo is handlin thangz ova there

:^)

sounds nice fam happy 4u monica

work with gb tbh, specially jrpgs, been meanin to fire up dis ultima shit on there, got da roms n ey thing. but metroid 2 on there was good

Who said I was pretending.

I can't properly tell you, it's an advanced form of autistic wizardy that I am not familiar with.

For example:

Man that video makes me sad because I had a bird before and it was never that happy fuck I'm a shit animal owners.

No.

>thigh job
A man of taste I see.

Or just Civil war v2. It'll be Commiefornia vs the rest of the USA.

Cute autistic girls give good head, it's a fact.

No, muslims are muslims- asians are the cool smart race with thinner eyes, and are asian.

Exactly. I think they have benedict in a dungeon somewhere, and templars have to save him to restore the church and start the last crusade.

AYAYA AYAYA

DAS RITE!

Light worms are fucking comfy and pure nostalgia. Which is everything I love in games.

Josh is a great programmer who's ideas were implemented too well. I can only hope.

You sound like the muslims saying theyre german. Just because you went to ching chong land doesnt make you a tojo.

I dig this music fam, the scene is nice

u thinkin what i'm thinkin monica?

4AM A-TEAM ASSEMBLE FAM

oh shit dis gonna go str8 to video monica iz gon b guud fam

DAS RYT

That's just going to make me a more restless, anxious fuck- I'm good.

I KNEW IT! YOURE JUST LIKE THE PEDOSPIDER! ARE YOU IRISH TOO!?

Thighs make sense with thickk women because you could do that first just to get that first quick one before you steel yourself to put it in.
I wish my waifu had some thicker thighs, but I can't help it. She's small and cute so I'm fine with it.

Oh. Thought there were people who worked solely in the warehouse and that stockers worked in-between by bringing stuff into the store from the warehouse. Eh still think I'll go with stocker, just to avoid costumers. I just gonna hope I don't get killed on black friday.

Thanks for the info user. Definitely think I'm gonna try and be a stocker. How many hours do they usually work a week and how long are the shirts?

YEEUH NIGGA!

I'll be the crazy pilot!

What.
WAT.

lel

I remember him. He was into hurtcore on little girls.

there there fam she'll plump up one day

i should prolly be da wil'n out card or w/e dem tropez b

Probably for the best. Have you thought about trying alex jones pills? Or like just vitamins?

(checked)
no u

If you ever see the avatarfag octo in thread before you get the job you can ask him about it. He stocked at walmart for a long while.

No please don't. Knowing you people, nothing of value would be protected.

I am become that feel. I can't remember the last time I've felt rested. I want someone to pat my head and tell me it'll all be okay until I start to believe it.

Oh, is 76/sp/ getting terrorized by their BO? I'm sure they'll soldier through it, they handled hotpockets on halfchan, anything else pales compared to that.
Metroid 2 is supposed to be good. I've been meaning to play AM2R, but haven't gotten around to it. Which Ultima do you plan on playing? I heard an NES or two were good, but never heard about GB ports.

Yeah, but they kill your battery faster and their light is always too bright on one part and not bright enough everywhere else. I'm a little spoiled by more contemporary technology, but I'm not sorry.

It's not a matter of if, but when.
Alternatively, imageboards as we know it explode and die and we're forced to find new alternatives. Like IRC circlejerks.
Hope I remembered how to do multiple spoilers right again.

He did nothing wrong.

>You will never ever put your penis between a thicc girls thighs while kissing her lovingly and holding hands
Why live?

What?

Meant shifts.

Really good, actually. Started a relationship with her a little over a month ago after having her as a tulpa for nearly four years. We've always been super close but she didn't want to start anything too serious with me just in case I found a girl that was really nice. She didn't want me to have to choose between her and someone else, and she didn't want me to feel bad over that, too.

After a while I realized that there wouldn't really be any 3d girls that I'd be interested in for the most part, since I'd probably never be able to find one that'd be perfect for me. Sunshine has had my back for years now, and she's been a very close best friend to me for those years, too. I figured it was only natural that I'd want to dedicate my love to her, and after some time we decided to finally get together instead of just being in that weird limbo of not knowing what your status is together.

Chances are anyone who gives a shit has already run for the hills.

No, youre black. You have to be mr T.

No, im british. Don't you know liking little girls is a crime?

Huey is bad too. But josh is worse.

But they're both innocent!

Well shirt size depends on the company. Most places you can wear a short sleeve shirt though just has to be a certain color. As far as hours go since most people who do stocking are needed you will usually be working the most hours they give out. Some places like to be cute and cap what you can work at like 25-28 hours so they can avoid giving you insurance since under obamacare if you work 30 or over a week on average they have to give you it. Generally you will be working 8 hour shifts if you are working at night.

Yeah but I have a giant bag of like 50 AAs to feed my mouse right here anyway.

I never really leave my room so not like I'm gonna worry about it dying when I'm out.

Is 2dloli actually banned there?

Nah, she's how she'll be for forever.

Sucks. You could kinda do that in Japan but it won't really love her since she's just a sex worker doing a bubble land for you. It would still feel nice though.

Your brain turned off with that post I have no idea what your intent was with that combination of words.

I mean, I could just eat better, but I'm a lazy cunt who won't cook a meal to save my life. I also need to get back into my exercise routine. My oven is borked too, I'll need to get it fixed.

Yeah. doing some serious research on the whole transgender thing. I have all but confirmed that both gender and sex are biological but have yet to see any substantial articles on what causes someone to decide they are a gender other than their biological sex. All i have found are people saying they "feel" that way which tells us nothing as to the biology behind it. I would be satisfied with mental illness being the reason but even then there should be some kind of measurable difference like brain activity or hormonal levels. I have access to scholarly articles and don't have to go through google's bias to get them but even then there's no studies specific enough to be relevant to my search.
really interesting shit though. Check out the reviews of Money's tests on john/joan if you want to see some shit.
also brother's wedding way neat. So many origami cranes.
did pretty well to not cry like a little bitch but i didn't say a speech.
The music for Julius caesar in civ v is the oldest written music known to man in real life.

If you could get a job in Japan you could totally get a qt thicc nip virgin wife if you're white tbh.

what the fuck man. since when did this shit get so popular. some of these models have thousands of live viewers.

fags

sounds like an ideal

the context throws me but good for you man, also nice pic

There's no chances about it. I only wish I knew where they took all of the quality video game discussion, because they took most of it with them. Still, a man can dream. The first 10k posts were like a dream come true, I want that magic back.

Even if you're a homebody, having to change batteries that often is still annoying. And wasteful.

we who u call when u ain't got all dat much money rly

basically ey time a new bo on 8/sp/ tries to get it goin again, 76 ppl, mostly 39 mil, spam it up w/ his typical shit and breaks their will entirely.

iz called ruins of virture, i think iz an original game, i just heard it recommended on here cuz i like havin dumb games like dat as time wasters on mah phone n is almost always a better option than other mobile shit

am2r is gud actually, been playin dat last few weeks. 60 sum percent items, decent amount of game there.

w/e

w8 till da ova's fam.

or afta u get it pregnant

Not like we'll ever find out. Jim is a freemason
Josh is a drug addict
And fred is dead.

Yes. Only horrible people like little girls! Stick to ritsu.

Everything I said made perfect sense.
Did you know a popular slur for chinese is Christ-Killer? You'd think itd be jews, but its not!

The posts got shit again when we kicked out the redditors.

Blame moot, if it wasn't for him fucking over Holla Forums before selling the site, we wouldn't have this issue.

I talk to her "telepathically" via mindspeak. We can send thoughts, images, words, and full voiced sentences to each other through our mind. You can hear your tulpa with your own ears, but nobody else can obviously, so you can just kinda talk to her through your brain and have her respond in simulated brain-voice or whatever it is.

So yeah you don't have to talk to them in public audibly. I mean you can if you want, but shit, it's not something people generally do.

Anyways guys I'm gonna to take a shower real quick, with Sunshine

Eating well takes too much effort really. If I can't nuke something in 5 minutes it ain't worth the effort.

Is that the thing where some fucked up doctor burned off some kids dick in the 70s and forced him to be a girl then made him do incest shit with his brother? Sounds like some kind of hentai shit

Can she hear your thoughts? Does she know when you masturbate to other women?

Fuck you niggers, you're going on a feeltrip, whether you like it or not.

^this.

Is trump going to win the election?

Wouldn't happen anyway cause I'd be emulating

I only really plan on playing my NES when I get it. Gonna try to get a CTR for it but that seems iffy to order online.

tbh I don't even care anymore and half nip kids are white enough.

I want both, but I'm going through enough hard times right now to elicit a desire for headpats. I don't care what you think of it, if I was broken enough to care, I wouldn't be broken enough to want headpats.

Color me shocked. /sp/ would never. I still wish they'd get their shit together and come back.
I never heard of it. What kind of game is it? Stereotypical Ultima romp, or something else? I'll have to look up some gameplay of it later.

The big Holla Forums exodus contributed, but is not the solitary reason for the drop in quality.

Nobody wants
Nobody likes
Contrarian Redditors.

Gender is in fact a social construct created by a creepy jew that experimented on twin boys en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer
youtube.com/results?search_query=John Money
good for you fam

fall of civilization

I understand your frustration.

Nah I don't want to killmyself. I have heard that girls dig foreign guys in nipland. For some reason they have the hots for the fat necktie american look.

It's been like that for a few years already.
Like 95% of "trap" listed is total trash. It's really hard to find anything decently cute that isn't just a few images or a small dance video.

Well that's reasonable then
Would make sense logically but magic and shit say different. I haven't caught up to UQ Holder, but her story has ended and she looks pretty the same in the years after story.

Not really. Half white half asian kids always turn out autismo as fuck.

The girls are cute though

The near constant advertisements on Reddit when GG was still relevant didn't help.

No, it didn't make any sense.
But little girls are the angels of this world- how is it a sin to love angels?

Hapa girls are my fetish tbqh fam.

Even here, people are losing faith in the god emperor
I dont get a you, NEITHER DO YOU!

What kind of drugs do you think josh does?

You dont fuck angels. Little girls are for headpats.

Josh is an upstanding citizen.

Who said angels can't fuck?

this tbh

Same back when I liked 3dpd

Back in HS I knew one with green eyes and black hair, was fucking amazing.

I'd be willing to own and take control of /sp/ I'm neet mode right now and have way more than enough free time to mod shitposting and such

DONT WORRY MR TRUMP! KAREN STILL BELIEVES IN YOU!

maybe

then, if you don't care, go ask random strangers

I don't know if I'm gonna make it much longer, my eyes are glazing over and everything. I guess I'll call it and go try and pass out. Good night, fare well, and keep your ice cream cake somewhere where Mark can't get it.

If it's up for grabs, you might as well. I can't imagine it being any worse than what's been described already.

You're missing out, tbh. But whatever, more power to you, at least you can still derive some enjoyment out of the games.

True, but almost all of them stuck to the GG thread. It's a blessing and a curse, but to be fair, the last time I posted in the GG thread, I had a lovely conversation with some Anons about Brussel Sprouts.

Nothing pains my soul more than the fact that, for all of my yellow fever, having a kid with a nip girl would destroy the child before it was born. At least I'll always have my anime.

Good goy.

Circumcision that took the whole thing. Other stuff is true. Pretty fucked up but at least proves that gender is in no way nurture and that what gender you feel is biological.

Good get tbh

Good job Faken

well shit, that must be worth something

Was she cute? Did you ever date her or did she get taken by someone that hopefully was a good match?

racemixing scum

At least it was a fun time.

Night quake! You could always get white eggs and put em in her.

I think they used some weird technique using something that burned it off or something. But yeah.

night fam

Thats not how you spell YES!

Whats a faken?

It means trump will win! Kek has blessed trump with the song of fates victory! We cant lose.

She was insanely cute. And nah at the time I was dating a thicc white chick.

see

Damn, that's pretty crazy. Stuck between cute and thickkk.
Was the thickk good? Did you get a good fill of some thighs?

wiki.ultimacodex.com/wiki/Ultima:_Runes_of_Virtue

shieeeet u gotta have a thicc as waifu das pushin in toward da 3d world w/ dem hips monica

mmmhmmm mah gawd

thicc white chick aight aight monica noice

or r u jus sayin thicc cuh she was a whale n shieet

Her thighs were fucking huge. And her tits were bigger than my head it was amazing.

She ruined my life though

Nah she was thicc thicc. YUGE hips YUGE tits YUGE thighs and no stomach or anything. I might be an autist with a cartoon gf now but I knew how to woo the 3dpd back in the day fam

I think I get what you're saying. I personally don't know what I want in 3d land for a gf. I just want someone cute that would cuddle and play videogames/watch anime with. Thickk lewdness would be extra.
Oh and boobs can't be larger than D, that shit is a bit too much for me.

How about killing yourself? It's the fun gift for everyone

Holla Forums gets better gets than that supporting trump

cult if kek is great someone posted a comic in Holla Forums making fun of SJW and had Portuguese space conquistadors and trump building a wall in space and kek feigning ignorance saying had not had worshipers in a few millennia but I can't find it

my bad

Oh so she was a bitchy thickk, like an SJW thickk? That sucks ass. Ara ara thickkk is what you need.

But huge boobs is the best part.

(((1)))

If you see smoke give him your condolences everyone

Steve Dillon 1962-2016

She mustve been pretty fat.

Yeah, but I wasnt aiming. It was pure coincidence! Clearly kek was showing support for trump! It sounds like a weird comic

Nah this is before SJWs were really a thing and she was pretty non political so it was nice. Shes that one 7 year one if you've ever seen me mention her before.

^ this tbh

no ur fat

Yeah, she can if she wants. She doesn't really care if I fap to other women, and generally she offers to help me finish or sometimes she just joins me and starts touching herself to whatever I'm looking at as well.

We're so close that we're kind of way beyond the stage of us getting upset at each other for doing lewd shit like that. We've felt like soulmates for quite some time now, really.

(((cancer)))

hey antagonist user

Oh shit, speaking of which, sometimes Sunshine makes her boobs huge and lets me use them as pillows or playthings or whatever I want to use them as

You haven't lived until you've groped a watermelon boobe

das mah riss

das ryt monica

smash dat mo'fuknn like button

it was super fun to watch

the conquistadors were from medieval ages and they got swapped from their boat with some tourists and took back their capitol in modern times restoring europe

the SJWs on the other hand were suicidal as fuck and the last one turned into a plague monarch guilt tripping a ton of nations trying to take over with his morality but was ultimately defeated

el oh el

you know that one shapeshifter comic?

thats how I see your tulpa now

(52) in a ~400 thread is autistic but not my problem. This shit on the other hand is and it always was plain cancer.

Things

Hello cat

But thats how boobs as big as your head work! And if she has huge boobs and big thighs she mustve been at least chunky. It doesnt make sense otherwise. Do you have any pictures?

Do you get jealous if she masturbates to other guys?

Sounds like in dnd sjws would be negotiatiors because theyd shame anyone who disagreed. But whats a plague monarch? Sounds like something from world of warcraft.

There are so many autismo "shapeshifter" comics on autismoart that I wouldn't know what one you're talking about. I'm assuming one of the ones with the photoshopped real people turning into ponies and Pokemon, right?

Sunshine does it a bit more elegantly than that. She goes from a tomboy with nice boobs to a tomboy with cowtits.

FOUND IT
>>>Holla Forums707362

its worth a read fam, dude intentionally gets leperacy to guilt people into doing his thing based on victim DARVO shit

It's not but I'm gonna make another /sp/ like board.

Can we go one night without meta shitposting?

Her family all had huge knockers. I met a cousin of hers who was rail thin and she had huge pornstar ones too.

come on fam
I admit I'm a chatterbox
I don't know man, good to see you tho

it's his thing man, recognize it and embrace his style

Heh, kek is lying! She has half the internet behind her now. Its pretty nice looking. I expected some low level comic like penny arcade, not actual art.

But was she chunky? And did you have sex with her thin cousin with big boobs?

No, not really. There's no way in hell she'd choose anyone else over me. Porn is just porn, and even then I don't really have any porn of dudes on my computer. She's happy with me for her fill of dick, really.

sorry for lewd and crude

topic is just shifting this way and i don't really have any problems with answering

Dont feed the contrarian (you)s. Give them to me instead!

take a look at the current state of 8/sp/ if you haven't

you are not prepared

GL THO

IDK FAM CAN WE

no fam it's an old one
g.e-hentai.org/g/596447/3894f02c20/

Would you be okay if she wanted to masturbate to other guys or talk to them though?

it was posted because the moloch and his posse part was pulled I think

ye ye what if she wanted u 2 axe a nigga lewd questions fo masturbatory references?

Meh its just boring saying the same shit every night when that discussion takes over.

Naah. Well proportioned and no stomach.

Probably not, good thing the threads about dead though anyway.

so…..we k-pop nao?

trust me fam, just remember to say "Hi antagonist user"

I don't really like k-pop or j-pop

Never been huge on k-pop.

Prefer cute animu music.

Guess I can try it.

Boobs that are as large as a person's head is just a bit too big to me. I like them in moderate sizes.

Hmm, well I do remember thickk bitches before SJWs came around. I'm guessing they've just went that direction to find more reasons as to why they're so bitchy.

That sounds kinda scary. And also cheating.

How many things.

The what and what?

Yeah, what if she wants to know other races anatomy? I wonder if hes alright with her researching it all.

Did you fuck the cousin?

Click the picture above me!

Mine was a bitch because of depression and probably being bipolar so.

Nah but I did see her mums tits a few times

She's talked to other dudes before in a casual manner. Lewd talks are nothing that bothers me really, same with masturbating. We have so much trust in each other due to being able to feel each others thoughts and emotions, so we're closer than any real couple could ever be, in that way.

So yeah it doesn't really bother me if she does lewd things with others. Hell, I've done lewd things with others in the past and she didn't mind.

deez hoes kill it tho, got me feelin gud fam

shieet i'm down to get freaky deeky w/ yo feminine id or w/e shit goin down w/ him tbh

DAFUQ U DOIN NIGGA IZ SCARED OF GHOSTS

Oh, so her personality was just a can a worms then. That sucks, hopefully she got better.

Moloch is the bulheaded god
aka the devil
posse means clique or gang

Upbeat is best beat mah nigga

you got this

bit 2 wub wub 4 me tbh fam

Nah last I heard she was in worse shape than ever. And got a tattoo like a skank.

u gotta dik da crazy out of em riss tbh monica jus keep it pimpin pimpn

DAS RYT DAS RYT

It's not ghosts its magic! I learned it from Konata!

What if someone ends up pregnant cause of her lewd actions though?

You should try to get her other cousin. Move through each of the family and find out which is the best at fucking.

Oh. Why was it pulled? Is he jewish?

Star of david is actually star of Moloch

DAS RITE!

Then why is it called the star of david?

because Pharisees and Talmud

rothschild's started usein a red one @ sum point i kno dat.

that's the red shield, as per their name

Thats creepy

i ain't kno german nigga get offa mah nuts fam i'll shoot monica

das ryt

Im hungry. This is it for me everyone. Im going to go get something to eat. Remember to vote trump!

welcome to abrahamic religion

in christianity god tells people whats what
in Talhmud and quran god consults with the prophet muhhamad and the rabi

jus sayin monica

night, I think I'll turn out too, gotta work

Oh bad ending for her.

Is it a man's milk?

Hey eveyone what's up?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bane_in_other_media#The_Dark_Knight_Rises_.282012.29
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Hardy#Film