/mbmc/ #MyBordersMyChoice JAN 21 POSTERS GO UP

1. Print posters: 7hnc7sd5jgj53f.wixsite.com/mybordersmychoice
2. Spread these memes: pastebin.com/vkpTYNiK
3. Retweet these: pastebin.com/ciSZjdCq

Use #MyBordersMyChoice plus additional hashtags for spread: #NoMeansNo, #MeToo, #KatesWall, #KateSteinle, #MigrantsDay

Posters go up Jan 21st on campuses & public spaces. The next day we grab the popcorn.
Bonus points for feminism-related areas:
Women's & gender studies depts, feminist clubs, office doors of feminist profs, etc.

Jan 21 is the earliest Sunday night when most students & profs will be back from holidays.
Sunday night is best because it's quiet for putting up posters & it's only ~10 hours till
people will find them on Monday, so low chance of someone removing them.

Yes, that was revised when some US anons mentioned that many US schools don't start till after Jan 15th.
Also Jan 15th is MLK day which would be bad optics for the posters to be discovered on that day.
The IRL deployment date is Jan 21, not Jan 14. Don't listen to anyone who says otherwise.

To redpill normies on immigration (especially women) by subverting feminist slogans.
Also to trigger the left into letting their mask slip in front of the public again (like IOTBW),
exposing the depths of their utopian insanity & hatred for whites.

The country is personified as a female, looking nervous and sad as a threatening hand (illegal immigration) approaches. The entry is non-consensual.
The hand is an empty outline with no skin color - this keeps things normie-friendly for maximum spread & impact, and it removes an opportunity for leftist media to demonize the images.

Citizens collectively own a country just like a family owns a home & a person owns his or her body.
Being forced to accept strangers into your country is just as absurd & wrong as being forced to accept them in your home, or inside yourself (rape).

Typical leftists arguments to MBMC seen so far + counters (very easy):

Holla Forums:

halfchan:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/152574157
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/152593505
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/152634724
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/152654661
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/152762101
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/152766142
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/152795910
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/153009744
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/153092311
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/153176060
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/153272824
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/153346225
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/153440152
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/153480515
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/153557174
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/153590097
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/153610040
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/153645189
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/153668604
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/153712276
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/153727776
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/153735586
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/153755069
**IRL poster date was changed from Jan 14 to Jan 21 here
(ignore the Jan 14 date in all previous threads)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/153773200

a reminder to all anons, just as it was necessary during IOTBW, it's equally necessary for MBMC to remember the following:

the "brown hand" shill false flag poster comes directly from a leftypol discord that our spies were watching, pic very related
and if anyone is doubting the value of this operation, just look at how hard the shills are attacking it (including previous generals)

if you see a shill poster IRL, please remove it, but BE CAREFUL because shareblue has bragged about putting razorblades behind their false flag posters to injure people who try to take them down, PROOF: kek.gg/i/7B_L4w.jpg

Godspeed anons.

Other urls found in this thread:

7hnc7sd5jgj53f.wixsite.com/mybordersmychoice
pastebin.com/vkpTYNiK
pastebin.com/ciSZjdCq
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/154010615/#q154023047
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/153986448/#q154001784
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/154166728/#q154186831
8ch.net/leftypol/res/2318353.html
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/154307533
pivx.org/
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/703734
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=new_zealand
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=united_kingdom
twitter.com/PolNewsupdates/status/946875575595163648
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_7568c9c29f2a4fab91272c7acdc5065d.pdf
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_4a28cc268ac84368b690e55f8cc9f626.pdf
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
archive.is/cdyCI
archive.is/H6Q6e
archive.is/SeJ8O
archive.is/GTWOO
archive.is/FfPFp
archive.is/rPIj1
archive.is/LEhxc
mixtape.moe
my.mixtape.moe/dmjolj.svg
my.mixtape.moe/khjcce.svg
my.mixtape.moe/qpqzrl.svg
twitter.com/MrFrexlt/status/939577973132455936
twitter.com/PeterSweden7/status/940316555971309568
twitter.com/PosobiecMedia/status/939786121441169408
twitter.com/PolNewsupdates/status/949390593872023552
twitter.com/PNN_Unleashed/status/944009730124582914
hooktube.com/watch?v=J9CbS3NXe6E
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7nu927/mybordersmychoice_the_movement_that_makes_furious/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7jz3we/mybordersmychoice/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7inyof/no_means_no_mybordersmychoice/
pennsylvanian-patriot.tumblr.com/post/168398171219/we-have-the-right-to-say-no-no-immigration
funnyjunk.com/channel/ROK-kekistan/Mybordersmychoice/nxyuLak/
instagram.com/p/Bcv6jcPF1CX/
memealert.org/2018/01/04/mybordersmychoice-movement-takes-flight-in-national-flyering-campaign-planned-for-january-21st/
mybordersmychoice.wixsite.com/posters
pastebin.com/cwjghDjB
mega.nz/#!Fbx3RZSR!3HqFbACgy1-gS4nej8OQ6G1sxJe3hv607Qky5BvNp0A
mega.nz/#!pSx32LjI!hVLs_GIpoNaSzPB2uWNqIHEYP2698H0mo_0_JXX0OtM
archive.fo/QIiVu
twitter.com/TheGloriousLion/status/951842834780446720
twitter.com/TaraMcCarthy444/status/951165875729715200
ssrn.com/abstract=1676444
youtube.com/watch?v=qYMtz2CuoRc
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_577b2a1021c2483ca40f5a63f8bc56b1.pdf
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_9f4ff32f80ff4d469deeb9a594f06fb9.pdf
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7q22l5/mybordersmychoice_surpassed_mybodymychoice_and/dslxlt6/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/153176060/#153207243
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/153557174/#153558035
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/153557174/#153558264
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/156851417
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/156814766#p156835897
redbubble.com/people/tobor27/works/29899775-my-borders-my-choice-usa-faded?asc=u&p=sticker&rel=carousel
i.magaimg.net/img/2c1w.png
twitter.com/splchatetracker/status/951204530229841920
voat.co/v/mybordersmychoice/2342909
twitter.com/RobotBackwards/status/953110909114814464
twitter.com/PolNewsupdates/status/953298630596808704
twitter.com/GorgeousWhites/status/953483590339366914
veraidentita.wordpress.com/2018/01/13/i-miei-confini-la-mia-scelta/
archive.is/BFf9e
8ch.net/leftypol/res/2347782.html
metrocosm.com/homicides-brazil-vs-world/
metrocosm.com/global-immigration-map/
8ch.net/leftypol/res/2347782.html#2358636
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7q9xwc/mybordersmychoice_no_means_no_8_days_left_before/dsnje53/
8ch.net/leftypol/res/2347782.html#2350770
twitter.com/BB3447292/status/954215316770336768
twitter.com/AA98406710/status/954221854062870528
itsgoingdown.org/neo-nazis-4chan-ready-new-poster-campaign-target-womens-studies-departments-campus-january-21st/
twitter.com/L_k_karad/status/954421850225831936
quotationspage.com/quotes/Jewish_Proverb
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Printable PDFs here: 7hnc7sd5jgj53f.wixsite.com/mybordersmychoice
Memes for all countries & languages here: pastebin.com/vkpTYNiK
List of popular tweets here: pastebin.com/ciSZjdCq

shills have openly bragged and threatened to put razorblades behinds their false flag posters
be careful when taking them down

some translations
all countries & translations available here:
pastebin.com/vkpTYNiK
PDFs here:
If a PDF for your country isn't ready yet, please just print the PNG

Typical leftists arguments to MBMC seen so far + counters (very easy): archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/153668604

"You don't own the country"
Yes, we the citizens do own the country. We pay for it through taxes. All public property & infrastructure collectively belongs to us, paid for by our taxes. This ownership gives us rights, including the right to prevent people from entering our property without consent. This is why borders and immigration laws exist.

"The government owns the country, not you"
We are the government (unless this is a dictatorship). The government represents us & serves us. If the government owns the country, we own the country.

"But I give consent for immigration!"
Well I don't. You can't force something on me without my consent just because you want it (this is why rape is wrong). So if you want these migrants, YOU can house them, YOU can pay for them and YOU can take responsibility for your guests' actions. You have NO RIGHT to subject me to them without my consent, and you have NO RIGHT to use my hard earned money to pay for them.
OR (give stats for the particular country)
The majority of the population does not want immigration. This is a democracy. Too bad.

"But we're a nation of immigrants!"
This is not an argument. This does not logically justify allowing more immigration without citizen consent, it's a non-sequitur.
Also it's not true (colonist =/= immigrant, settler =/= immigrant, conqueror =/= immigrant, Europeans never immigrated into Native American society, they are not immigrants - and Europeans obviously aren't immigrants in Europe, they are natives)
If you're implying that we shouldn't have borders or immigration laws at all, then you have just revealed a much more extreme position that will be deeply unpopular with the public. Eliminating borders & rule of law would destroy the country by allowing unchecked invasions.

Discordanon here - we are using the old IOTBW discord to coordinate aspects of this operation, such as thread bumping and social media. If you'd like to participate, just use the link in the pic related.

Eat shit. Brown hand is better. Being anti-racist is for kikes.

Sure thing, shillkike.

The holocaust didn’t happen, yids. It will, though.

And there you have it, folks.

Thank you user, I ran into the IOTBW OPanon last night on halfchan and he confirmed for me that you changed the IRL poster date on the discord to Jan 21, and he said you're a solid guy. Thanks for running the discord. I'm now including your discord in every halfchan MBMC general, here is the copypasta:

/mbmc/ JAN 21 POSTERS GO UP

pastebin.com/vkpTYNiK

pastebin.com/ciSZjdCq

Use #MyBordersMyChoice plus additional hashtags for spread: #NoMeansNo, #MeToo, #KatesWall, #KateSteinle, #MigrantsDay

Posters go up Jan 21st at night on campuses & public spaces. The next day we grab the popcorn.
Bonus points for feminism-related areas:
Women's & gender studies depts, feminist clubs, office doors of feminist profs, etc.

To redpill normies on immigration (especially women) by subverting feminist slogans.
Also to trigger the left into exposing the depths of their utopian insanity & hatred for whites (like IOTBW).

Yes, the old IOTBW discord is now being used for MBMC, run by a trusted veteran of the IOTBW campaign:
discord gg 7aCCgeJ

Jan 21 is the earliest Sunday night when most students & profs will be back from holidays.
Sunday night is best because it's quiet for putting up posters & it's only ~10 hours till
people will find them on Monday, so low chance of someone removing them.

Yes but many US students don't return till after Jan 15 (which is also MLK day, bad for optics) so the date
had to be changed to Jan 21. Don't listen to anyone who says otherwise.

The majority does not consent so too bad. Many counter arguments discussed here: >>153668604

Ignore shills advocating illegal activity & rip down non-official (shill) posters if you see them
(but be careful because leftists threatened to put razorblades behind the shill posters: >>153607018)

Godspeed anons.

PREVIOUS:

that's the old IOTBW discord, run by a veteran of the IOTBW campaign (which was extremely successful)
try harder shill

well done, OP! Printing out now for mass transportation, and library today. Christmas events are where a lot of people gather

I still think it's a dumb reddit-tier campaign. This isn't the blatant provocative statement only we could come up with (IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE with no further context or associations), it's typical shit any normalfag could think up. Tying it to a fucking hashtag is retarded.

Oh you can fuck right off, we were the ones that came up with it not your shitty fucking (((discord))). Stop shilling that kike malware you stupid/malicious cunt.

godspeed user
some preliminary IRL tests have been done (pic related), but the plan is still to have the vast vast majority of posters go up on Jan 21
but one or two early tests helps with developing strategy, and promoting the op / building hype
just please dont encourage others to jump the gun
any chance you could take a pic of your printed posters, or a pic of them put up on the library?
its very useful for promotion and getting others to join

Pick exactly one. Better yet pick none and take a sauna in a gas chamber instead.

You can fuck right off you lying shill. I know the original OPanon for IOTBW who came up with the idea & designed the poster. He knows the mod who is currently running the MBMC discord, which is the old IOTBW discord. That discord was extremely useful for the operation.

Fuck off and kys shareblue.

these are all shills, please ignore them
thank you shills for continuing to promote MBMC by proving that it scares you
you are the best promotional material available
keep up the good work

What the hell is this shit, not only are you trying to say your shitty discord server deserves credit for the campaign, you're trying to say that knowing some guy that knows a mod gives you authority here. Even if your claim (which I'm sure you'll substantiate) was true, it wouldn't mean a single fucking thing with respect to your credibility or authority over us. At this point you might as well just openly namefag and be done with it, because that is clearly your hearts desire anyway.

For fucks sakes at least don't shill for (((discord))) while you commit the above obvious blunders, there is a limit to one's failure to lurk.

the person who originally came up with IOTBW supported that discord
it had hundreds of people, sometimes 500+ online, for weeks
it is undeniable that the discord helped put up a fuck ton of IOTBW posters
halfchan also deserves a ton of credit for IOTBW as well (they get a lot more traffic than Holla Forums)

nobody has any authority here
MBMC is going ahead, you can join it or not, up to you
im stopping shills from derailing it

if you want to join good, if not you dont have to, if youre a shill fuck off and kill yourself

Hmm.

you dont have to join the discord
all the info you need to participate, and all the PDFs and memes are available ITT
but many anons find the discord useful as well, it is the old IOTBW discord and still has the same person running it, who did an awesome job last time
i would warn against sharing personal info because with these big ops there are always some shills lurking (in every thread, on every discord, etc)
but that doesnt mean its not useful for discussing, organizing, strategizing, etc

yes thats a pretty reasonable statement
the message is supposed to both enrage leftists (esp. feminists) to discredit them when they run to the media & throw a tantrum, and shift the overton window on immigration so more normies oppose it - the point being to preserve the ethnic integrity of Western nations
these are noble goals - and it's reasonable to say that someone trying to screw them up is probably a leftist shill (or might as well be)

Always remember to print securely.
Most modern printers embed tiny pale dots that the naked eye can't but a machine can detect. These dots encode a unique ID for your specific and unique printer and could be used to profile you.
Stay safe.

true but nothing about this op is illegal
just like with IOTBW there is really nothing to worry about
yes the dots can track you, but they wont bother trying to track someone who hasnt commit a crime
and people outside of the police (shills, antifa, etc) absolutely do not have the forensic capabilities to do that

experimenting with fading out the flag to make the facial emotion more visible & obvious
several anons said that the US colors, esecially the dark blue, were obscuring the face
feedback appreciated

Excellent idea.

proof that it has the power to shock and offend with a benign message, just like IOTBW
thats the magic
pic related is more salt from online reactions

the novel feature that this op is testing that IOTBW did not have is directly co-opting slogans from the left
i feel like this will bring the outrage to a new level

plus, this op is not simply stating it's "okay" to be white, which is a very mild statement (though extremely effective)

this op is actually asserting that whites have the right to prevent others they don't want from moving into their countries - this is a stronger assertion than IOTBW, so possibly something that could cause more outrage

Scared of being caught when hanging them up, how do I stay safe?

excellent question
the first & most important thing to remember is that you arent doing anything illegal
but that doesnt mean its smart to put up the posters like a loud, obvious meathead
i think the bigger threat than police comes from two things:
1. your school (unfairly) trying to punish or expel you for thought crimes basically
2. leftists (especially antifa) targeting you for putting up the posters, whether that's doxing you and starting a smear campaign online, or actually physically attacking you

i took this into account when planning the op
the reason why the date is Jan 21 at night is because campuses late on a sunday night tend to be very quiet with few people around to bother you while putting them up
and this minimizes the time people have to remove the posters - unless they come in at the dead of night on sunday to remove all of them before the morning, they will stay up and people will discover them

be discreet, keep the posters in a backpack, laptop case, something like that so theyre only visible when you take one out to put it up
same thing with the tape
a buddy system works really well with one person taking the poster out & holding it up, while the other tapes it - and two sets of eyes for looking out
dont dress in a way that will obviously draw attention or make you look suspicious, i.e. wearing a ski mask or something - then you will be mistaken for a robber
dress casual so you dont stand out
wear a hat & shades, or a hoodie or something
or since its the winter just wear a really big, warm coat with a huge thick hood

most people are not very confrontational and will leave you alone, even if they disagree with the poster
do a perimeter check before putting them up to make sure nobody is around, especially a feminist or leftist type

if you really want to be safe, go to a campus that's not your own to put up the posters - no reason why you can't do that if there is another one nearby
or get a friend who's not in school to do it i they're interested
antifa are not a credible threat, and they will not be patrolling every campus on the planet all through the night looking to kill people putting up posters
they made a couple threats for IOTBW and nothing happened lol
hell they threatened a revolution on Nov 4 and nothing happened, nobody showed up

also these are meant to go up in public spaces as well, on telephone poles, etc, feel free to do it there too
but campuses, specifically feminism-related areas, are the optimal spot for posters to guarantee an outraged reaction (and media coverage)

also dont bring a self defense weapon, even if its legal in your state - you wont need it on the campus
if its legal, bring pepper spray or something (but only use it if you really really need to)
DO NOT walk around brazenly with a gun, hoping for antifa to attack you so you can "legally" gun them down
this would be a nightmare for optics and ruin the whole thing, even if you were 100% justified in your actions
(and it could seriously fuck up your life too, the system is rigged)
also remember antifa are tiny, miserable cowards and their bark is way louder than their bite

if despite your perimeter checks and precautions, someone still spots you and comes over to ask what you're doing - if they didn't catch you putting up a poster, just lie and say you noticed this strange poster and decided to check it out
if they ask if you put it up, say no
remain calm & confident
if they insist that you put up the poster or start to get angry, just tell them politely to back off and leave you alone, then walk away
if they did something retarded like called the cops or campus security, even if youre in the right, it might be tactically smarter to just leave - and continue posting further away, possibly off the campus in a public area

hope these tips help user
remember, thousands of anons put up IOTBW posters and not a single one is being investigated / charged with anything, because no crime was committed
not a single one was confronted by a leftist or antifa
this is a very low-risk operation

Anyone have Greece?

all countries & translations are available here:

pastebin.com/vkpTYNiK

No Latvia. I have someone headed there Saturday that is willing to put them up, but I am retarded when it comes to graphics

Nē, nozīmē Nē! is the translation to Latvian.

If anyone is better than I am at making stuff.

on it right now
thanks user

could you please ask if he could share some pics of his posters when he puts them up? it helps with promotion, like this:

but the big day for posters is still Jan 21
a couple preliminary tests for promotion is fine, only a couple

french user just did his part

Approved.
Make fortune, and keep it.

I’ll hang a few along with my IOTBW stickers I have. I love triggering the fuck out of people.

this said; it can wait till Jan 21. just more time to plan

My thoughts: This is not about leftists, but about encouraging sympathizers to speak up. When leftists say, "I do consent to immigration" the answer should be "I don't". Leftists don't respect other peoples opinions. Let's see how this one plays out.

some new high res shots of posters and destroyed posters

That looks like a very diverse neighborhood lad.

I think it's about clearing the lies from the board. Chaos is one way of viewing all of this, and keks certainly do happen. But past ephemeral keks, its about forcing deception to light.

Ex: As much as I hate what kikes do, giving them an embassy move to Jewville was trivial, easy, cost little, and cleared their anti-diversity policy lies to light, while also doing the same for all similar mudshit positions of concealed perpetual two-faced lying.

I don't like some of it, but not doing it is self-harm and permits the worst of perpetual liars and traitors, so I do approve. It must be done; The pot must boil faster. Blow back will happen. Blow back has, is, and will continue – regardless of these campaigns or not, so the argument is moot. A bit like when migrants say "let us in or die," who then proceed to be let in -and- still rape and/or perform asian cannibalistic kike banking.

Participants would do well to do wide area random path scarcity, so as to avoid unnecessary triangulation by jewish FBI and CIA traitors. Participants must stick to the mission, avoid agent provocateurs, and avoid vandalism to property.

Agreed, sorry I made a slight mistake in the OP, I posted all of the counter arguments here:
and here's a halfchan archive of the counter arguments being sharpened:

fucking awesome work user, thank you
your original pic of the scratched poster inspired a ton of people to join by showing how much these posters can enrage leftists, these new pics should do the same

when Jan 21 comes and thousands upon thousands of posters go up, and the salt starts pouring in from the news, know that your earlier actions caused much of that by inspiring people to join

lads, another reason to do this on Jan 21, which I found out by pure coincidence after moving the date to accommodate US schools

should this be the new USA design? it shows the facial emotion much better

new & improved UK and Spain versions

new promo image

bump
spanish translation

I reckon all of the images should be redone with faded flags like in these posts:

Obviously some anons won't be able to produce quantities of the new images for go-hour but for those that can I can see it being far more effective.

universal agreement on the faded flag being better it seems
i can update the PDFs on the official website and everything in the meme dump

should i go for it?

bump

The left don't have real empathy, they are just narcissists who feel good by virtue signaling.

The name of the guy making these threads is Mike. Works at a BWW near Charlotte NC. He is a drug dealer who wanted to shill for donations during the IOTBW thing in order to make a Nazi themed porn site. He will call you a kike whenever you make a valid point that disagrees with him. Ask me how I know.

How do you know?

made a series of shitty #MyBordersMyChoice memes for various countries

use the australia one as bait even though the image is from Nice. See if anbody knows

My method is to seach twitter for "refugees welcome" or "melbourne attack" then carpetbomb related memes in existing discussion threads.

final two memes both in the UK - personally i think the gorey ones work better. But not all countries have gud gore to use

do you anons like the previous type with the corner image, or these larger ones better?

100% made up bullshit to discredit this operation

he posted the same lie here:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/154010615/#q154023047
they're desperate and terrified, look at how much they shilled against this thread, it's fucking full of them:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/153986448/#q154001784

its not even a well crafted lie, they got the country wrong, im not located in the US kek

just give up shareblue, nothing you try is going to work
OR continue shilling against this operation and keep proving how terrified you are of it which will only bring in more support

pic related, they're pulling their hair out trying every dumbass trick and none of them are working, they are desperate & terrified

we have spies all over your discords and private chat
were always going to be at least seven steps ahead of you
just give up

pic related:>>11069162

both are good user

I saw you drop these on a virtue signaling tweet, excellent placement kek
these memes work with tons of different images - neighborhoods ruined by immigration, terrorist attacks, victims of migrant murders / rapes, etc

test printed a greyscale version on my b&w laser printer. came out pretty nice. It's much easier to see the face on greyscale tbh

fucking awesome thanks user, looks good
more promo material
yeah it's because the flag colors are faded down so the contrast between the face & flag is large

that's why I'm probably going to redo the colored versions of flags like this:

except for countries like France, Romania, etc where the face is already on a large, light colored section of the flag

sorry about the weird flipping it does, sometimes the thumbnail and main pic don't match up for some stupid reason

no worries i corrected them was super easy
also pic related is the girls who will discover your posters after you put them up

new pic of irl poster

another pic from the discord
discord gg 7aCCgeJ

kek I appreciate their support, but can someone let these guys know the plan is to wait till Jan 21

KEK
the absolute state of leftypol
they've got nothing
they're terrified

new idea to counter the shill sabotage attempts: add a tiny, light gray disclaimer at the bottom of the poster (mostly for media to read when they report on it):

is this a good idea? does it detract from the poster too much (pic related)? feedback appreciated

Top fucking Cucks.

user ,what do you think of this plan:

to counter the sabotage attempts & expose the left?

Seems good to me, especially the part about razors. Even if lefties aren't, it's good optics amd stays ahead of their game

the best part is it's 100% true, pic related:

actually user, after a bunch of discussion, it seems that no disclaimer is best - this quote in particular stood out:

check out 154166728 on half chan for the discussion

Does antifa have any history of actually doing the razorblade thing? If so you can change
to
and hurt their reputation a little bit more.

see

leftists failed to sabotage IOTBW despite their best efforts
they just arent a threat, putting fine print hurts more than it helps
the issue was debated in great detail here:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/154166728/#q154186831
the conclusion is this:
The original poster will not be changed, no disclaimer necessary. We will drown out any sabotage attempts with an overwhelming number of real posters (just like IOTBW). Do not use a disclaimer, just use the original poster.

Nice trips.

This is the way to go. With the solid white arms and grabbing hand. The toned down national colors not only allow the character face to stand out but reduce ink usage.

agreed, thanks user
ill be updating all of the memes & PDFs on the website and the pastebins with the faded flags

media.8ch.net/file_store/c2a3b245e7973fd49b6e23480e342db6fbac22bc44309fb854ec37df0348abf2.pdf
media.8ch.net/file_store/35a144d3c542b70d7bdfddc69b489ab049cf4f44068618f41b76c40b0259bc3d.pdf
media.8ch.net/file_store/d25b13529b1ba914d788b0a1b87143efa51a22e57e5858ab6b9619fddcd15064.pdf

Leftypol niggers trying to catch us off guard

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/154307533

I reposted on halfchan to spread the word

Put a reflection of the hand in her eyes.

the grabby hand, not hers

Needs more Nationalist Anime girls.

pivx.org/

it looks fine the way it is.

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/703734

But you can improve the quality.

danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=new_zealand

danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=united_kingdom

We're really not fascist at all.
Most are National Socialist.

Personally I just want to see at least Britain rise to be proud racists, to use Lenin's anti-Aryan meme virus, who believe Britain should be British and that this is a biological definition.

pivx.org/

VICTORY OR VALHALLA

Animu isnt going to appeal to normies and old people. A meme that looks like a poster you'd put in an elementary school does. This isn't about you.

Testing with lightened colors.

Crossposting 2nd image from last thread. Someone with a printer willing to see if the removed pixels speed up printing at all?

That's a valiant attempt, user, but I don't think it's worth it to lighten the text as well. I still say this is the best version –

oh for fuck sake you faggots are still trying to make this retarded campaign work arent you.
call me a shill (etc) i dont care, this shit will not work and deep down i think you all know it.
pick up a book on propaganda and memetics before trying anything like this shit. you are all hurting yourself with this autism.

it indeed this looks retarded and the face and arms over the countries remind me strongly of Deviantart, but it seems to kind of work and there seems a lot of people willing to spread it.

It doesn't much better than this, user. This meme has the power to literally create conditions leading to world peace. It may be the finest one yet. Congratulations, anons.

I ain't clicking that shit faggot.
Here is a generic smug anime girl though.

You know you did good when that happens.

Btw these poster campaigns are being led by moderate civnats who think anti-semitism is bad and shouldnt be promoted.

The Marxists tearing them down seem to think otherwise.

this, anime just doesnt cut it for mass appeal - or for ease of printing & ink conservation
the original image has spread too far to change now

many new translations & updated PDFs coming soon

100% CONFIRMED TRANSLATIONS SO FAR:

NO means NO! [English]
I have the right to say NO!
No immigration without consent!
No entry without consent!
#MyBordersMyChoice

NEIN heißt NEIN! [German]
Ich habe das Recht, NEIN zu sagen!
Keine Einwanderung ohne Einwilligung!
Kein Eintritt ohne Einwilligung!
#MeineGrenzenMeineWahl
#MyBordersMyChoice

¡NO significa NO! [Spanish]
¡Tengo derecho a decir NO!
¡No a la inmigración sin consentimiento!
¡No a la entrada sin consentimiento!
#MisFronterasMiElección
#MyBordersMyChoice

NON c'est NON! [French]
J'ai le droit de dire NON!
Pas d'immigration sans consentement!
Pas d'entrée sans consentement!
#MesFrontièresMonChoix
#MyBordersMyChoice

NÃO significa NÃO! [Portuguese]
Eu tenho o direito de dizer NÃO!
Não à imigração sem consentimento!
Não entre sem o meu consentimento!
#AsMinhasFronteirasAMinhaEscolha
#MyBordersMyChoice

NEJ betyder NEJ! [Swedish]
Jag har rätt att säga NEJ!
Ingen invandring utan samtycke!
Inget tillträde utan samtycke!
#MinaGränserMittVal
#MyBordersMyChoice

NEI er NEI! [Norwegian]
Jeg har rett til å si NEI!
Ingen innvandring uten samtykke!
Ingen adgang uten samtykke!
#MineGrenserMittValg
#MyBordersMyChoice

NIE znaczy NIE! [Polish]
Mam prawo powiedzieć NIE!
Nie ma imigracji bez zgody!
Nie ma wejścia bez zgody!
#MojeGraniceMójWybór
#MyBordersMyChoice

Το ΌΧΙ σημαίνει ΌΧΙ! [Greek]
Έχω το διkαίωμα να πω ΌΧΙ!
Καμία μετανάστευση χωρίς συγkατάθεση!
Απαγορεύεται η είσοδος χωρίς συγkατάθεση!
#ΣύνοράΜουΕπιλογήΜου
#MyBordersMyChoice

HE знaчи HE [Bulgarian]
Имaм пpaвoтo дa кaжa HE!
He нa имигpaциятa бeз cъглacиe!
He нa вхoдa бeз cъглacиe!
#MoятaГpaницaMoятИзбop
#MyBordersMyChoice

NU înseamnă NU! [Romanian]
Am dreptul să spun NU!
Nu imigrației fără consimțământ!
Intrarea interzisă fără consimțământ!
#GranițeleMeleAlegereaMea
#MyBordersMyChoice

EI tarkoittaa EI! [Finnish]
Minulla on oikeus sanoa EI!
Ei maahanmuuttoa ilman suostumusta!
Ei sisäänkäyntiä ilman lupaa!
#MinunRajaniMinunValintani
#MyBordersMyChoice

NEE is NEE! [Dutch]
Ik heb het recht om NEE te zeggen!
Geen immigratie zonder instemming!
Geen toegang zonder instemming!
#MijnGrenzenMijnKeuze
#MyBordersMyChoice

STILL NEED TO CONFIRM:
Italian, Czech, Danish, Latvian, Croatian

Why is the hand white?
This smells like a forced meme, but good luck anyways, OP.

not to derail, but what of the other analogies?

Lmao, mind sharing what these guys are doing wrong according to the rule books. 'Cause I need them hot psy-op spook subversion manuals.

as a suggestion, pop an EU flag onto the lock in the last image

You can just 'em with variants of, "3 out of 4 people consent to gang rape too"

Hey guys, Russian user here. I live in the centre of Moscow, so these posters will have a massive effect.

I will make some posters (and hang them up) soon, but here are the Russian translations;
НЕТ значит НЕТ!
#МоиГраницыМойВыбор (plural)
#МояГраницаМойВыбор (singular)

Нигер, ты серьёзно?
Тебя посадют за антипутенскую пропаганду, Вася учитывая насколько Путену поебать на границы Грузии и Хохляндии.

bad design and inconsistent style, unfunny and lacks irony, not memorable, based off an old and now-irrelevant feminist slogan, bad timing (ie its not after some big event which draws attention to borders) so it feels out of place, the logic and reasoning behind the ideas are obscure and weak, not clever enough to elicit any emotion (in a normie/political moderate) other than disgust or apathy. i can go on, believe me.

overall maybe it would redpill those who already browse Holla Forums or 4/pol/ but who are very very new, but it will be a net negative effect on those who arent initiated

>8ch.net/leftypol/res/2318353.html
Literally nothing but shit. Also, isn't it funny the hand actually came from a leftypol meme?

sorry user but that's what you're doing, if you have a good idea that's separate just make your own thread for it and don't derail a campaign that's already going well

this, many counter-arguments discussed here:

0/10 demoralization, the meme is spreading and working

kek yes they posted some bullshit to derail and ended up helping by providing the hand, useful idiots

added some good alternative headers that were used before, now applied to the updated graphics
if these looks good (feedback appreciated) will produce them for every country on this list:
and more

The lighter flag color is good. Makes the face and arms stand out more

thanks, overwhelmingly positive feedback on the lighter flag has changed the official version that will go on the website (still needs to be updated)
Canada version with lighter flags

Whether or not the lightened color version is used, when possible use (and make templates) with the white line around the eyes and facial features like this.

GOOD LUCK YOU GUYS IN THE WEST, WE'RE DOING OUR OWN.

It also feels hamfisted like no other.

Copypasta for clarity

"You don't own the country"
Yes, we the citizens do own the country. We pay for it through taxes. All public property & infrastructure collectively belongs to us, paid for by our taxes. This ownership gives us rights, including the right to prevent people from entering our property without consent. This is why borders and immigration laws exist.

"The government owns the country, not you"
We are the government (unless this is a dictatorship). The government represents us & serves us. If the government owns the country, we own the country.

"But I give consent for immigration!"
Well I don't. You can't force something on me without my consent just because you want it (this is why rape is wrong). So if you want these migrants, YOU can house them, YOU can pay for them and YOU can take responsibility for your guests' actions. You have NO RIGHT to subject me to them without my consent, and you have NO RIGHT to use my hard earned money to pay for them.
OR (give stats for the particular country)
The majority of the population does not want immigration. This is a democracy. Too bad.

This is not an argument. This does not logically justify allowing more immigration without citizen consent, it's a non-sequitur.
Also it's not true (colonist =/= immigrant, settler =/= immigrant, conqueror =/= immigrant, Europeans never immigrated into Native American society, they are not immigrants - and Europeans obviously aren't immigrants in Europe, they are natives)
If you're implying that we shouldn't have borders or immigration laws at all, then you have just revealed a much more extreme position that will be deeply unpopular with the public. Eliminating borders & rule of law would destroy the country by allowing unchecked invasions.

it definitely helps for countries where the colors are dark
for countries like France or Romania, where the face is on top of an uninterrupted color, it actually looks better to leave the white outline off because it's not needed

new tweet
twitter.com/PolNewsupdates/status/946875575595163648

New Zealand added

The origins of the Globalist/Communist cult

Before Hegel, before Marx, Moses Hess, and Rothschilds there was the Vatican writer and anti-Protestant Thomas More, author of Utopia.

In Utopia, there are no lawyers because of the laws' simplicity and because social gatherings are in public view (encouraging participants to behave well), communal ownership supplants private property, men and women are educated alike, and there is almost complete religious toleration (except for atheists, who are allowed but despised).

More used monastic communalism as his model (cults), although other concepts such as legalizing euthanasia remain far outside Church doctrine.

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, the Russian Nobel Prize-winning anti-Communist author, and survivor and historian of the Soviet prison camps, argued that Soviet communism needed enslavement and forced labour to survive, and that this had been " …foreseen as far back as Thomas More, the great-grandfather of socialism, in his Utopia"

Utopianism infecting 1800's Freemasony

After Thomas More was executed for Treason against the British crown by siding with the Vatican, utopian thought moved to the occult section of European thought. By the 1800's the neo-Freemasonry, modern esoterics, and neo-Templars can be explained against the background of debates about the origins and character of True Christianity.

It has been pointed out that these debates included contemporary forms of Romantic Socialism, or Utopian Socialism, which were seen as the heirs of the Gnostics, Templars, and other mystics.

Eliphas Lévi (father of the modern occult pre-Crowley), being himself an adherent of these schools since the 1840s, regarded the socialists and Romantics (such as Lamartine) as the successors of this alleged tradition of true religion. In fact, his narrative mirrors historiographies of socialism. Consequently, the Baphomet is depicted by Lévi as the symbol of a revolutionary heretical tradition that would soon lead to the "emancipation of humanity" and the establishment of a perfect social order.

Baphomet = Templar's god of unity, wealth and wisdom… which became a sabbath goat later with Levi and Guaita

Baphomet symbolism is now being used by the Globalist along with other occult, Templar-Religion of Cuck™ic and Freemasonic symbolism because of their revolutionary origins and opinions on the state of "True Christianity" or "Utopianism"… later known as World Socialism.

The shills are active today.

It doesn't need to be funny, it isn't very funny subject matter to begin with. Not everything needs to be "funny" especially when you're ultimately talking about white girls being raped by foreigners. If you can make comedy about that, be my guest.

That may be so, user. Regarding the lightening. I'm beginning to think it looks better at 100% color saturation when used IRL. The lighter version looks more tepid than is probably optimal. Do you agree?

I could be misjudging the lightness question. The lighter version does give it a nice light hearted, cartoony look. I do think the white outline helps a lot with most of the countries.

Yes to an extent, the faded color isn't as visually vibrant, but - it does show the face better (on certain flags), and practically speaking it saves a significant amount of ink. I'm not sure what the perfect color saturation value is, it's a balance of visual vibrancy, facial clarity, and ink conservation. If you are willing to spend the ink, please feel free to go 100% color saturation.

I agree the white outline helps to show the face especially with more vibrant colors.

Just made a ton of PDFs, will upload them to the site soon. Open to feedback on them. Also many anons will probably opt to print the grayscale versions esp. if they don't have / can't afford color ink.

#MyBordersMyChoice PDFs for printing posters
USA
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_5ee57cbceae94df5a5be5be5497f7290.pdf
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_9ade06eb32b64d06b0e5b4e95aed6dd6.pdf
Canada
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_4ee62278ef654f91b87e4718094dd57d.pdf
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_a714391994f44170a3729191aa4baa4d.pdf
Canada FRENCH
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_51fe534c50444db9b5660bcad00d22e7.pdf
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_de3e4b606ce744e28d6078cd29d48476.pdf
UK
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_ed2b5e5d69524217831dae2bc1642532.pdf
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_525550e96d294cb992fd4dabc0ac1a7b.pdf
Australia
New Zealand
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_5f6c4eb9df5b4aa4a21217832ca4e335.pdf
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_a706ddc3079b4ed5ba0286e50224044d.pdf
Germany
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_5a74deb8452440f3ad40a28a7d6da571.pdf
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_030f1a2687f5444ea9e1a5e4490d8f93.pdf
Austria
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_655d348d54fd44df921b9cfe237f0cab.pdf
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_c9b2381cfcb4447db6696649cac20295.pdf
Switzerland
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_66a3d9ff62e84222b7f3cd2a901dd572.pdf
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_290cc20026694d1a8a13a1ec41f3ad1f.pdf
Switzerland FRENCH
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_15e7742721db46318d816a288befa586.pdf
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_e4df0be7a1c347008aacc023611521ce.pdf
France
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_4a88d1d4953e49d3ae541d7f77e6938c.pdf
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_f4fface78591416189835b55a319a442.pdf
Spain
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_5d688cc3384a444aa5a7574aa9b5e99b.pdf
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_520202182a054d25a5a84b37d10c31e1.pdf
Portugal
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_38f1dd5aff2a4f54bf51d65150923275.pdf
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_7157e6e71d1243a583df149347c67d57.pdf
Italy
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_b937aadbed20460682ecfe30a0eabf9e.pdf
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_fc3a8255d94c470588c3d5af00217274.pdf
Netherlands
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_ec3983a0d6ba4f69977965ea2186be56.pdf
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_3f9a3efb6d57471fb90d917ab7ef3b56.pdf
Belgium DUTCH
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_55b187857ac84f22acc6810c90cb3142.pdf
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_fa13d7b634974b1999df9aeb5494a1d8.pdf
Belgium GERMAN
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_f88c997da4054446b36258234fc14852.pdf
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_6c75ea8ccc814ddc837ff004cd0608cc.pdf
Belgium FRENCH
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_40840d78a54e4f82b10b9f282094e77f.pdf
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_af646e4f6f6a4904b299987c0b1e1c5f.pdf
Greece
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_7411b938ad9c46eaab15546c5c37b101.pdf
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_1b463fe59a124ae49d28830fd77e095c.pdf
Sweden
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_78ba2672f6e44de6b168d24692db45d9.pdf
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_6e36d9b2af204fb7a289443a2d6c388a.pdf
Norway
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_583f5a62ea434fa8861f55477a716c5a.pdf
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_b480674a2e92484dacfa115b4b57f908.pdf
Denmark
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_c12dd8d1de8242978c9aa70409a00fdc.pdf
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_c3f6bb42dad3497bb9d1d56989454f36.pdf
Finland
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_2bcee986001a4c8c9856dc377e04c567.pdf
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_8e12b112367d4f47ac94a9c99cabbacb.pdf
Poland
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_db1650443eed4a83b3da1cd8ff7bbece.pdf
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_6bb4bb9d4b04496abe11b3d153886beb.pdf
Czech Republic
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_8044ba3f7bcf4d9e861714328265dc2e.pdf
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_3e5dc1f40c3b4a24ac7126b3b5570eb4.pdf
Romania
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_d8df61a44ce4422aa9742f55df3ca2e3.pdf
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_3ec19756a72044538827b3025a76a2f9.pdf
Moldova
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_cc23199dae8f420bb76ecd4e3b5dee3b.pdf
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_d05510c5c2cb43cba5fc60957aa0d72e.pdf
Bulgaria
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_2aa9c372e1054d7f986795ff2069a375.pdf
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_7038f7bddbab4e0e923ebd0025e0b705.pdf
Croatia
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_80d2406a7e924e2a882fba24d8c56fc6.pdf
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_c05fa7f05aea4d9eaea66aa265c34b56.pdf
Latvia
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_430b6d0a44834e11a3fad1eb341e2540.pdf
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_c4a07d4356e84aeda1e42eae80be6525.pdf

bump

Any chilean version? Aparently (((they))) think we are doing to well and want to flood our streets with Haitian niggers

The white and conservative nation being the most successful in South America? And then being forced to accept huge amounts of nigs?
Colour me surprised. As far as a Chilean version goes, it would definitely be a hard one to do, due to Chile being so long and thin.

It was bound to happen, especially considering the process we are in, we already have a comunist party (PC), a socialist party (PS), a chilean version of the green party (FA), etc, maybe if we zoom it on the capital (Santiago) it can fit though

I've never actually put up posters before. Any advice for a leaf who wants to save his country from Religion of Cuck™?

Any fellow Ontariofags wanna team up?

From what I hear, Chilean politics, while being affected by the pink tide, is rapidly moving towards the right as socialist countries across South America go through economic recession. I think every country has parties like that, my country has a green, communist and socialist party even though it is one of the most conservative western nations. What really matters is if these parties get seats. Only the green party ever gets seats in Australia, and at best it's like 2 or 3 out of 150. I think a zoomed in picture might work, it would also help us actually put the Chilean flag on the picture.

forced meme pushed by some assblasted white supremacists who couldn't stand chile being better than Argentina and Uruguay. Chileans also did their part by denying their amerindian dna.
I bet you have never been in Chile.

Pues negro dibuja el pais pero mas ancho :^)

Let me give you a little inside from here
Were not really turning that much into the right, yes, we elected a center right wing neocon, but that doesnt mean we're full austria level right wing, our millenials are liberal faggots, not all, but a lot of them, our youth… our youth i think is fine, some are shitty liberals, but theres a lot of conservative kids that are right wing, gen zyklon is world wide, and about the flag, zooming in and pasting the flag will do, just that.

A quick google translate tells me that you just said that Blacks will increase the obesity in Chile? Fair point, just look at the Southern States in the US.

Implying that anti-Nazis are a credible source of information.

Also, that 2.2% of European population in 1920 is the immigrant population. Europeans born in Chile are considered Chileans. Hasn't the US trying to pass Mexicans off as whites taught you anything?

It's still a step in the right direction, which is away from the huge amount of socialist leaders the rest of South America has elected. And it shows in your economy. I think all millennials are liberal faggots, that tends to be a global phenomenon.

Oh well, another dumbfuck who can't stand a shitskin country being somewhat successful. Look closer.

If you have a country whose bulk of the population is mestizo, and very few european immigrants, who, by the way, are poor for the most part, what will you get?

How old are you? I'm less than 20 and I can tell that here we are cucked as fuck, there is no way they will vote for JAKast, the "right wing" ones will vote for the center right like Piñera, or for guys like Felipe Kast (he is very very popular among the youth). However I live in the regions, not in Santiago.

And looking at twitter, the only JAK supporters who posted their face in their profile were over 30. I dunno about faceberg, I don't use it.

Divide and conquer shill. You stick out like a sore thumb here. Also, that very same source you have given me says the percentage of Amerindian ancestry is 38.6%. Therefore the other 61.4% is non-Amerindian.

Mexico

THE FUCKING STATE OF THIS SITE

Oh wait wait I wrote that very fast.

Do you know what that means? It means that the average person from the ABC1 group (upper class + upper middle class) is 38.6% on average and NOTHING else.

How? I made clear I'm chilean in this post
Most chileans Holla Forumsacks I know (we used to have a discord but it died) were against this "le chile must be white" shilling by non chileans, and every single genetic study proves our right.

Please explain where I am wrong? The source you gave says the average Chilean upper class has 38.6% Amerindian DNA. Therefore, they are majority non-Amerindian. So, on average, the Chileans are more European than Amerindian. According to the website docdroid (credible source 101), which from what I can see only surveyed 2844 people.

So they only have 38.6% of the DNA and 36.8% of the ancestors the rest of the world has? DNA doesn't work that way. If they have 38.6% Amerindian DNA, logic dictates that the other 61.4% must be non-Amerindian.

From diverse backgrounds, so it IS representative, unless you can't into statistics

Yet you said "white" here
Is the average upper class/ upper middle class person in chile white if he is 38.6% amerindian? Nope, he is a mestizo. And with the standard deviation you cand see that there are barely any white persons in the ABC1 group. I went to a private school and the only white person (meds included) in my class was some tall guy with german background.

Our country is almost completely mestizo, which was my point from the beginning

I guess that now we can end this discussion, unless you somehow have undeniably proof that Chile is a white country (protip: there is no such thing)

But how would you plan to use it? All the Holla Forumsacks I known are lazy, or will you use choroy?

All the chilean Holla Forumsacks I know*

You are right though, id prefer a neocon a million times before a commie
But a true right wing guy is infitelly better, like Kast

I am in araucanía, 60% (In others it was like 50%, ours was the highest vote percentage for him) of people voted piñera here, maybe its that

I want to print it and put it near

Does the source say it is from diverse backgrounds? Where did this source gather it's data? Also, with an average of 38.6%, there would be significant populations that are more white than the mean. Chile may technically be Mestizo, but they are still more white than they are Amerindian. The Standard deviation says that the majority of Chileans cluster between 28-48%.

With the politics in Latin America the way they are these days, a neocon is considered far right. South America has a far longer road to travel, as the pink tide has set them back a significant amount, but you seem to be heading in the right direction. And yes, a true right wing guy is infinitely better, but electing a neocon after a period of socialism is a great start.

But how will you convince others to do it too? I suggest posting it on el nido and see whether they agree or not.

Yes, different samples from different places of the country.

Standard deviation. And again, that mean and sd is for the upper class and upper middle class, which accounts for 15% of the chilean population (they put it together because the upper class alone is only 3% of the population). For the rest the mean is more than 40% amerindian.

Switzerland has been updated:
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_7568c9c29f2a4fab91272c7acdc5065d.pdf
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_4a28cc268ac84368b690e55f8cc9f626.pdf

Looks perfect! accept for maybe the two-line subtitle. Here's a copy of my latest suggestions, most or all of which seem to be present in the current version art available here.

I would also avoid using two-line multilingual text. The one-language-hash design has more impact with less clutter. The extra text messes with the fun factor and makes it look like a bit of a chore. Where as the single line version looks almost impossible not to read, registering almost instantly.

thanks I did start outlining the eyes on a bunch more images and replaced the old hand with the new design

I agree that it's a bit more cluttered, only problem is this is what we face for non-anglo countries:

For anglo countries we only need one hashtag.. for non-anglo countries, I struggled to find a good solution that uses only one hashtag but solves the above problems
feedback appreciated

I would try it like this. Here are all my suggestions in one place for reference.

All of the suggestions condensed

three more pics of posters and damaged posters.

cropped images

1. Don’t show context in your pictures. It tells people where they are.
2. Remember to replace any damaged, defaced, or removed posters with another one. Just paste it right on top.

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP

Remove the Holla Forums mod

Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.

FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

White Nationalists are the cause of "White Genocide".
as

How does (((discord))) 'help' anyone in this kind of operation? It's literally just putting up posters on a predefined date, anybody joining the (((discord))) would already know all that.

what's the best way to put the images up? so that they'll stay up and be hard to take down?

aside from muh community, its a convenient way to host memes for distribution, how to guides, keep track of media, and coordinate twitter activity.

If we get enough people we can do upvote and downvote brigades too.

Aside form mbmc, we are running a bunch of other campaigns we are running alongside this one.

Got it, so it's not helpful at all for a poster campaign wherein all details are predefined and any attempt to change the message is outside interference.

It has uses, shitcord lets you create a group that is interested in an idea for the long term. Once this poster campaign finishes there will still be a discord group around to either create new ideas or to act on new ones that crop up. Reorganizing from scratch for every future poster campaign is a waste of time. Yeah its open to infiltration, but for ideas like this where there is nothing to hide and infiltration doesn't accomplish anything, it works.

theres nothing wrong with fascism
nu/pol/ forgets mosley.

New Promotional Images
spread these everywhere

thanks user, sorry I didn't reply earlier I've been super busy with promoting MBMC online
I've taken into account your suggestion of making the English hashtag significantly smaller on the translated versions

will look into the eye outline improvements soon

new promo material greatly appreciated, also see

for promotion too

a couple more promo images

Do you have the vector image? I'd like to print a very large version of this, but I need the vector.

Don't forget about the Texas clause.
Wrong, Spaniards who were sick of Santa Anna's shit fought against a communist mexico allied with the Americans to keep their sovernity. It was only later when Texas was folded into the US after years of good relations. There is a clear difference between a Spaniard and a native mexican and the Spaniard decendents HATE mexishit wetbacks with a passion.
Ironically, the Spaniard looks like a tanned white person. A mexican looks brown as fuck and can't seem to pass the 5 ft 8 in mark even at their height.

Can confirm, there is a distinctive difference in between Hispanics and Spaniards, you can tell from the face. Even though they may be the same shade of brown, Hispanics have a rounder face with a larger nose and more squinty and sunken in eyeballs. Usually their jawline can't be seen and and they are usually short. Spaniards look like the average white person that developed a tan. Also, Spaniards after a few generations loose their tan if they live in a temperate northern location, while Mexicans keep their tan. I live in a relatively temperate location with a lot of Mediterraneans, after about 3 generations living here their skin looses their tan and they start to look more Northern European (but still have the Mediterranean brown eyes and hair).

Why does the face look like it was designed by the happy fingers youtube pedo AI?

sorry user.. there is no vector
can the image be vectorized? here is a template without text
what are you printing on?

the text is Arial font, bold, size to fit nicely

another promo image, shows the meme well for clarity in the corner

Wow it looks like they put a lot of effort into trying to scrape them off.

imagine the impact this will have when hundreds of of thousands of them go up all around the world at the same time translated into ~20 languages

Had a go at vectorising the template, pic related is it rendered out at a decent resolution. Where can I upload the actual vector image?

I met your fuckers. You told me to post pics of myself doing it. This is a honey pot.

You can upload it to mixtape.moe

Thanks user.

my.mixtape.moe/dmjolj.svg

THIS IS A HONEYPOT TO VAN YOU. THESE PEOPLE WANT YOU TO POST PICS OF YOU DOING THIS.

take a picture of your poster on public property WITHOUT yourself in the picture (fucking amazing concept isn't it?)
like the hundreds of examples

how dumb are you?

absolutely beautiful
great work user

what is the giant print out going to be? a banner drop over a highway or something?

people can track what time you were there and you location of posting by those pics.

woop dee fucking doo

which people? and how would that info allow them do anything?

putting up a #MyBordersMyChoice poster is not illegal so they won't bother investigating a non-crime

nobody from IOTBW got into any trouble, legal or otherwise, and many thousands participated, MBMC will be equally harmless to participate it

0/10 concern trolling on your part, no shillbux for you

I

met

you

faggot.

I

know

what

you

guys

want.

Don't

play

ignorant.

Thanks. I'm not the same guy who wanted to print a giant version, although I'd be interested to know what it will be too.

we've never met, you are a liar, and your concern trolling is still 0/10 garbage

nobody can dox you from a pic of the poster in a public place, when you aren't even in the pic
if that was possible, tons of IOTBW participants would have been doxed - but many were? ZERO
nobody is scared by your concern trolling BS

but please keep showing me how much this poster campaign terrifies the left, it's good promotional material to recruit more participants

stay scared

is it possible to vectorize the american version as well:

WHY

DO

YOU

KEEP

POSTING

THIS

VA, IE, and every group ever posts posters. this isn't revolutionary.

nobody can dox you from a pic of the poster in a public place, when you aren't even in the pic
if that was possible, tons of IOTBW participants would have been doxed - but many were? ZERO

but please keep showing me how much this poster campaign terrifies the left, it's good promotional material to recruit more participants

When someone doxs you they don't tell you. Please continue to shill and post like a redditor.

if that was possible, tons of IOTBW participants would have been doxed - but how many were? ZERO

Do you end up in court for it? What are the legal consequences to thinking it's ok to be white, Einstein?

Done:
my.mixtape.moe/khjcce.svg

Also, here's a version of the template with the white of the big hand extended a little to avoid antialiasing bleed during rendering:
my.mixtape.moe/qpqzrl.svg

thanks again, your graphics skills are beyond mine
hoping that someone uses these to print something very fucking big, that would be awesome
ill make sure to promote these

updated PNG images going on the official site soon

last but not least (it's tough being a small island in the Mediterranean with all those boats trying to cross)

bump

Good stuff, user. You should lighten the english translation to around 35% and further reduce text size. It's turning into an mini text wall. Too crowded. Not with potential extra clicks when europeans will asum
e there's an english version anhow. Otherwise great work!

Ha Ha! Nice.

Discord is a honeypot but you're a fucking idiot who doesn't understand exif. I'm in that picture, dox me.

big announcement: the website has undergone major updates, and the official website has been moved to a new, easier-to-read address:

the old website still has all the PDF links & other important info (so old links are still good), but for up-to-date media links, it has a link to go to the new website

from now on please promote the new website:

Nazi Fags encouraged by Jews fucking up yet again another important issue.

ANYTHING FROM NAZI FAGS IS CANCER

fixed that problem with the (12K twitter followers) in the popular media links

I tried this, showed it to some people and tried printing one out and looking at it from a distance in a room. Making the english hashtag smaller and 35% lightness (like Switzerland here ) makes it harder to to see when printed, to the point it might be missed by a non-insignificant number of people who aren't up close, don't have good lighting or don't have good eyesight (which would be bad because it breaks the uniformity of the poster campaign). It also increases the number of colors / shades on the page (black, white & gray instead of just black & white) which detracts from the visual simplicity a bit

I know it looks a bit like a mini text wall, but it's only two lines and the second line is smaller.. and I do want non-english speaking viewers to see the english hashtag clearly & easily

I agree they'll assume there is an english version, but explicitly including it (large & dark enough to read) will probably cause more people from non-english countries to type in the english hashtag when sharing pictures on social media - without this they might only write the translated hashtag, and the trending effect will be weakened (or they might translate it but do it incorrectly, for example "MyBorder" instead of "MyBorders" which I've already seen, esp. when their english isn't good)

It's really tough to balance all of these considerations, there's never a perfect solution.. I still don't feel 100% happy with the design, not sure if that's even possible

But… you're fucking wrong though, faggot.
Natsoc is the best you loser

Popular links & media (helps with promotion, shows the momentum:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7nu927/mybordersmychoice_the_movement_that_makes_furious/
pennsylvanian-patriot.tumblr.com/post/168398171219/we-have-the-right-to-say-no-no-immigration
memealert.org/2018/01/04/mybordersmychoice-movement-takes-flight-in-national-flyering-campaign-planned-for-january-21st/

two new promo pics with the new website address, good for promoting online

Fuck off I'll do whatever I want.

Yeah for sure. Also make sure you use your home printer to print these out too!

that's what everyone will be doing (just like before during 'It's Okay To Be White'), because the police aren't going to go to the extreme forensic lengths to analyze the posters & track down who printed them for something that is NOT A CRIME you antifa faggot

keep showing everyone how scared the left is of this poster campaign, it only proves its value and helps recruit more support

you are helping to promote the campaign! thank you again

a reminder to all anons, just as it was necessary during IOTBW, it's equally necessary for MBMC to remember the following:

Depending on where you put your dumb posters it most certainly could be.

NYPA

stay scared

keep pretending you glow in the dark cianigger or jew

you're nothing special, I've dealt with an endless torrent of shills from IOTBW (I ran all the generals on half chan) and I've dealt with you brainlets for over a month now for MBMC

your sabotage attempts are pure shit, I'm so unafraid of you I'm fine with planning MBMC completely out in the open (because you're no threat)

KEK by who? the police, for doing something perfectly legal?

send your very best antifa
send everyone
commit 100% resources to it, I dare you
it won't even make a dent

you have less than one night in the middle of a cold winter to remove them, spread across 26+ countries, outnumbered more than 100 to 1 by the people putting them up, with no idea where they actually are except "on public spaces" (good luck) - and if you plan on violence, you are facing people much better at that than you, and it'll be in self defense so we have the legal greenlight whereas you do not (but it won't come to that anyway since you can't even drag your sorry asses out of bed in the morning)

you're fucked

Go fuck yourself, kiddo.

it's not an extreme length, there are literally off the shelf tools to analyze the steganography

kek, shoo away little antifa faggot, go jump off a cliff

police won't bother for a NON-CRIME you hopeless retard
if there was even a tiny bit of truth to your concern trolling, tons of anons would have been "investigated" during IOTBW - guess how many were? ZERO

0/10 concern trolling, you are a failure

begone shill

Just make a tripcode and complete your cycle of faggotry. No one here gives about how important you think you are.

Your problem on this one is that we're actually educated about Communists. You're trying to coordinate a data mining operation and you're banking on the naive or retarded not knowing their printer will personally identify them to you through the built-in corporate steganography.

That's actually a pretty huge problem to try to fucking hand-wave me away as a shill. I'm a white nationalist and I don't want any other white nationalists geolocs, IP, names, etc. going into your black book you obvious Commie Heeb.

It isn't a crime anywhere on public property that other posters can be posted. If you can put your "garage sale" or your son/daughter can put a "lemonade sale" poster up, putting this up is legal as it is protected by precedent.

I never said it was crime. If you print this out on your printer you can be identified.

Nobody here gives a fuck about your sabotage attempts,they are hilarious and only help to boost the profile of this campaign by showing how terrified you are.

kek, nobody is dumb enough to fall for this
0/10 concern trolling

just like IOTBW right? and the thousands of participants? ZERO were ever investigated

You are an obvious shill, and it's time for you to stop posting, fuck off and neck yourself.

this

nobody is going to bother because NO CRIME WAS COMMITTED
which is exactly why out of the thousands of IOTBW participants, precisely ZERO were ever "investigated"

just give up

this

exactly, and the fact that it's completely legal means that they wouldn't bother to begin an investigation even if it was super easy and inexpensive

police don't investigate non-crimes, anyone who falls for this is so stupid they probably shouldn't participate anyway because they might forget to breathe halfway thru and suffocate

Intentionally pissing you off with a single edit because you're not my authority isn't sabotage you paranoid shitstain.

Printing this out on your printer can still personally identify you.

Prove to us you didn't put their info your Jew database on us goyim or STFU and GTFO back to halfchan.

You took the bait with one edit.

TOP FUCKING KEK RABBI

It literally doesn't matter if a crime was connected. What matters is giving these obvious Communists your personal info.

NOBODY IS GOING TO INVESTIGATE THE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF POSTERS LEGALLY PUT UP ON JTHE NIGHT OF JAN 21

t. brainlet schizo
proof? nobody from IOTBW was ever doxed, investigated, or harmed in any way

wrong, you are a shill, that was no bait - only an attempt to make & spread more memes to ruin the optics of the campaign

the police won't investigate and the braindead retards calling themselves communists can't even figure out 2+2 let alone do a forensics investigation

also, even if you're paranoid and retarded enough to believe that non-police will do forensics investigations (ridiculous bullshit), it's a moot point because tens of thousands will be participating, therefore your chances of being the one "investigated" are 0%

wrong, you just provided me with more free promotional material by showing everyone how much the left is terrified of this campaign

stay scared

You don't have opsec that good and you know it you fucking LARPer.

So scared, lassy.

you are scared, otherwise you wouldn't be shilling against the campaign

if the campaign was stupid / no threat, it wouldn't be worth your time to try to stop it
but your efforts to try and stop it prove your fear

if you had any doubt about the value of this campaign before, look at how much it's terrifying the left

Really dude? Its common sense for anyone involved in this. Get a printer at the pawn shop. Plug it into old pc not plugged to net. SD card. Oh for fucks sake i shouldnt be explaining this. And i didnt hear of a single IOTBW poster being traced anyways.. Just go…

new promotion tweet from a decent sized account (22.2K followers)

they even wrote an article on MBMC, I linked to them on the main website:

here's the article:

Your enthusiasm is kind of endearing but you really need to stop acting twelve if you want to be taken seriously. Chill out for a sec.
Also, can anyone explain to me why your anime face looks like it was drawn by the YouTube happy hands pedo AI thing? It's really, really distracting that your ebin protest posters look like a mexican coloring book.

So your implied implication is that the jews are gonna walk around ripping down these gay posters and putting printer serial numbers in their database? Or are they gonna roll up to Best Buy and demand dox from a manager?
Worst case scenario, USE ANOTHER PRINTER. Or just go to fucking Staples and pay with cash like we did for IOTBW.
This printer shit truly meets the definition of "concern trolling." If you wanted to keep anons safe, you would tell them how to print without getting IDed. Instead you're just trying to get them to stop.

OK? Are you trying to incinuate this post will have every police force in the us looking for people posting flyers legally instead of taking care of real crime? And then spend God knows how much time trying to get the original owner of said printer to remember which pawn shop she sold it to, and then the pawn shop guy to remember who exactly paid him cash for it without having to show ID? All after they somehow get the warrant to get the info on the original owner? Or was that post for someone else?

NO lol I'm just sharing something encouraging, showing people that this has momentum and we can expect a lot of feet on the ground on Jan 21

nothing about this campaign is illegal, everyone needs to stop worrying so much and ignore all the concern trolling shills

Haha this shill tactic is hopeless. Im aboit 50% sure the pawnshop i got my offline printer from got shut down a few years back, and theres a 50% or better chance anything you buy at a pawn shop was stolen from another town anyways.

Haha thanks user. I was a bit puzzled there. I hope all goes well for everyone involved!

I'm not designed to chill out, sorry user. I'm sort of all engines full blast all the time. Difficult for me to be blackpilled.

kek I have no idea, but it's not from that, it was some simple cartoon image from a google image search, shopped a bit

The best part about ypur second pic, is that whoever defaced that poster, looks like a prick who just plain hates America.

this op is going to expose a lot of the hatred & insanity on the left (it already has)

did you notice what antifa did to this one in that tweet?

IF OP IS STILL LURKING USE THOSE WHITE GLOVES MICKY MOUSE WEARS, IT IS LINKED TO NIGGERS

this nigger gets it good

RWPS

promo pics for spreading online to get more feet on the ground

The hatred against whites among the left is astronomical. A picture of a white woman who got killed by an illegal alien triggers them enough to spend 30 minutes trying to scrape it off the wall.

I think it's a good idea to put up some Kate posters alongside MBMC when putting them up in the USA, they go together perfectly

The shills are certainly getting scared as the date approaches. They really don't like anything which makes Holla Forums views accessible to the millions of whites who don't like the way things are going but aren't yet ready to be receptive to 14/88 tier messages, especially if it reaches the physical world rather than being limited to the net.

drink it in like a fine wine
made a copy pasta for quick promotion of the campaign, it's available on the official website, but also here:
pastebin.com/vkpTYNiK

and I made a plebbit-formatted one here:
pastebin.com/cwjghDjB

pastebin.com/ciSZjdCq

Keep on fighting the good fight user.

I will user, pic related: not only do good optics mean that the message will spread very far to normies, but it also means more people will be willing to help put up posters too
plebbit is proving useful

3 posts have already reached the front page of T_D:

new promo pic

Good work Jews on another false flag. WN's will be always there to suck your fucking dick.

Natseees and Racists against immigration!

—-

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"

I'm ignoring your post because the formatting and context tells me you're a mentally disabled spammer and I hate you. Just wanted you to know.

Great OP user, this could really be another IOTBW

These counters are very important. The left will try to feign indignation and outrage but the confrontation with good arguments is paramount to making this have staying power.

I would add to it however, we need the arguments to have maximum emotional reach, so here are some additional counterarguments:

"So you say we're peasants in our own country?" (this pushes them into anarchist territory which might be strategically useful)
"So would you say a woman doesn't own her own body then?" (get them to back off from the argument using a feminist comparison)
"So you're saying we're all slaves, right?" (get them to make this about all of us being slaves, might be useful if they're white and have blacks nearby)

"You don't get to give consent for another adult." (female allusion again, more emotional)

"That's like saying because something is traditional, it ought to be upheld. You know what other traditions were upheld until we abolished them? Slavery/Men only vote/etc." (force them to back down from their immigration argument as tradition, like other 'bad' traditions)

saw a great Kate meme that just said "You dont care"

Wish I could fin it. It was pretty epic for triggering

another new tweet from a decently big account (28.6K followers)

thanks for the support user, and the counter argument work with added emotional appeal

we'll be pushing forward in the war of ideas and likely encountering debates exactly like this after the meme goes viral on Jan 21, so to keep pushing through we need to be ready with rhetorical ammo

She looks like waifu material.

HERE WE GO LADS

WE /OFFICIAL/ NOW

someone made a funny on twatter

new tweet, and a very good concise quick rundown for spreading

WE /OFFICIAL/ NOW
WE /OFFICIAL/ NOW
WE /OFFICIAL/ NOW

GET IN HERE

call them out on them calling borders "hate"
they took the bait & fell in the trap
ask them:
etc

this is like IOTBW, we've cornered them in a trap - make them expose their racist hatred for whites, let the whole world see their insanity

MEMETIC KEK

this is only the beginning user
The Golden One will be promoting MBMC this Friday, and many others in the near future - we'll have thousands of feet on the ground
Jan 21 will be a big happening and another victory in the culture war

right into the trap

bump

kek imagine if pic related happened

anons are trying to make it happen

bump

new promo image

maybe this border rapist needs a reminder:

TOP KEK

Twitter is now censoring #MyBordersMyChoice

Apply the same amount of transparency to the border so as not to create a contrast. This way you draw less attention to the fact the colors are faded.

bump

Made a Chilean and Argentine version of the poster.
Those countries (which are seen as the best in spicland) are having a pretty serious problem with immigration, so I would like to request those posters on the main page, please.

Chilean posters: mega.nz/#!Fbx3RZSR!3HqFbACgy1-gS4nej8OQ6G1sxJe3hv607Qky5BvNp0A
Argentine posters: mega.nz/#!pSx32LjI!hVLs_GIpoNaSzPB2uWNqIHEYP2698H0mo_0_JXX0OtM

What if we do not own a printer?

THE GOLDEN ONE LENDS HIS SUPPORT!

Even Argentina and Chile? No one's safe.

Yes, even Argentina and Chile. Argentina is full of Bolivians and Somalians while Chile is full of Colombians and Haitians.

Last year Chile had a differential of 420,000 ingoing and outgoing tourists, so there's 420 thousand more illegal immigrants for a country of barely 17 million people just in 2017. Go figure.
Source (in Spanish): archive.fo/QIiVu

Media, leftists and neocons (basically 99% of political and economical power) is shilling hard for Colombians and Haitians, promoting interracial relationships and argumenting "you are mestizos anyways, why do you care"

I'm Chilean, so I don't know Argentinian's situation very much, but they are more deep down in the progressive ideas so I don't think their situation is any better.

Bachelet managed to screw things over in an incredible rate by roleplaying as Merkel in just 4 years.

Pic related: An haitian group calling for a second 1804 on our soil.

banner version

Refusing equal service on the grounds of race, creed, political affiliation.

Secondhand printers can be had for almost nothing. Print shops are everywhere, and this message is normie friendly enough that you shouldn't have any issues with them (I'd still pay with cash just for precautionary opsec). Public libraries and big office stores often have self serve printing where you can print from a flash drive or memory card without staff seeing what you're printing.

bump

twitter.com/TheGloriousLion/status/951842834780446720
twitter.com/TaraMcCarthy444/status/951165875729715200

for the shills

That's so stupid. Razor blades are not magical devices of cutting +infinity
You have to run the thing to be cut across the blade, with the blades laying flat against the surface, that just won't happen by prying at a corner of the poster to peel it off.

-t. I use double edge razor blades when I clean shave because fuck the "Gillette" Jew.
(Actually King Gillette had his company kiked away from him by a competitor, and made an actual useful, innovative product, see ssrn.com/abstract=1676444 )

bump

HOLY FUCK LADS
15000 POSTERS
20000 STICKERS

Here's a guide to the latest suggestions put forth, most of which are reflected in the newest examples.

we're still at a (friendly) disagreement over the size and lightness of the translated hashtag

don't you think it might be missed if the lighting is poor / viewer is too far away / eyesight is not great?

afk for about ~15 mins (if I'm taking a long time to respond)

The thing is, if the primary design catches their eye and interest (short 'n sweet), they will naturally be curious enough to move in and read the unassuming light translation text at the bottom. If you have a lot to say, it's best not to shout all of it in the same tone or volume.

cont.
In my opinion the translation hash should ideally be minimized to the point of barely being noticeable from the corner of the eye, or while moving past, and only be readily legible upon closer inspection. That way not only frees up crowding but adds a touch of depth and inspires a bit of curiosity.

Anyone got the Ukrainian posters? I wanna put some up.

The SPLC jumped the shark a while ago when they started listing Catholic churches as "hate groups." No one I know takes them seriously anymore.

Ukraine mostly got left out, because the posters could very easily be mistaken for an anti-Russia / "hands off Crimea!" message, instead of an anti-immigration message

same deal for Northern Ireland & Catalonia

these are interesting points, I think they could be helpful
the smaller lighter hashtag, though a little less visible, will inspire curiosity more
the slightly larger darker text will be more visible

both have their strengths and weaknesses..
maybe just use whichever one you prefer?

bump
one week left, how is everyone doing for posters?

Inb4 Richard Spencer trysnto sell T-shirts with this on it.

kek someone will probably try to monetize the popularity when it comes out (like Milo's IOTBW shirts), if it helps the message spread because it ends up on shirts / bumper stickers / etc that even more people see, so be it

Earlier in the thread anons are saying to use a computer that has never been connected to the internet, is this necessary?
I've never heard of or seen a printing shop. And where do I get paper? I'm new at this

how would you effectively argue injuns about this?

it's a harmless poster, with a childish cartoon on it, that has no swearing, no racism, no slurs, no obscenity, no threats (even though it carries an anti-immigration message)

opsec is good but don't scare yourself out of participating

see

Non-White minority = genocide
White minority = 'diversity'?
Diversity is a codeword for White genocide

Why would the Jewish owner and the Muslim mod of Holla Forums put a swastika in the page?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

check it out, this was stickied at the top of T_D last night , got viewed ~20K times

also the meme pastebin on the main site has now been viewed over 1000 times, and since its a small link among many on the site, its fair to say the site itself has been viewed many more times (maybe ~100K times)
this is getting really fucking big

What impact will it have? We are on vacation here

The Golden One dropped some MBMC links & reminders on this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=qYMtz2CuoRc

Anyone near Melbourne (Australia) who wants to go? I'm printing a batch of the Australian ones

Thanks mate, got a couple hundred of these ready

awesome, any chance you could share anonymous pics of the printed ones for promo purposes?
Swiss user is going to share a pic of 35 thousand printed posters some time today:

Any UK-anons got some of these ready?

Will do so tomorrow, they are roughly half a credit card sized vinyl stickers, very hard to remove. Image is slightly too centred but I did them myself so not too fussed. Ideally looking for people to help distribute them

you might find that the PDFs from the main website are a little easier on ink for printing lots (though slightly faded):

godspeed user, hope you find the other team in Melbourne

Thanks user, got the PDF :D
Now I just need to find the Melbourne team

definitely worth checking the discord:

also I have managed to inspire some British anons on plebbit into joining, pic related
actually could be a good redpill for convincing UK anons who are worried about participating

Good work lad, what plebbit board is that? Checking Discord now. Its quite easy to get a media reaction with this stuff people are on tenterhooks atm so ideally uni students will do it, a few "Tab" style publications will run with it, a few London anons do it out in the street as well, should provoke a response

kek T_D, here is the link:
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7q22l5/mybordersmychoice_surpassed_mybodymychoice_and/dslxlt6/

that thread got stickied by the mods, got a fuckload of views - and boosted the profile of the campaign a bit more

agreed, a journalist from GQ was already snooping around trying to get an early scoop:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/153176060/#153207243
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/153557174/#153558035
he even accused the op of "inducing PTSD":
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/153557174/#153558264

might grab some eyes

will you spread this around somewhere user lol

shills out in full force right now on half chans:

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/156851417

Maybe we should do it on 420 to trigger lmao weed

Russian user made some good points, provided a good translation: looks like Russia will actually work for this too

also said he knows Russian nationalist groups / teams of guys and he's spreading these to them:
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/156814766#p156835897

you're not alone friend
maybe check out britpol on half chans for help distributing

This. Don't bother even arguing. I would immediately just call anyone like that a "rapist" and say "rapist logic" over and over. It's not a debate. Call them names. The more you repeat the label for why globalist anti-whites are shit, the better.

Why would the Jewish owner and the Muslim mod of Holla Forums put a swastika in the page?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL

Yes, you are a fucking shill.

Reported. I wish the mods would ban you faggots on the first post for fucking up ops.

It's either shills or idiots who don't know anything about real security, so they're overly paranoid because they don't know what to look for. Such cowards make me want to fly to the occupied Fatherland and use zero opsec and put up a shitload of posters. Fuck cowards.

Fuck you, you kike shill. I am all over you in every thread.

support appreciated user
fresh salt - this is going to be fun when hundreds of thousands of these go up all over the world

You mean this mod?

Jews run this site, this board and this obvious 'No means No' psych op.

"LOOK! NATSEES ARE AGAINST OPEN BORDERS"

overdone promo pic, feel free to spread

What could possibly fucking happen to make people suddenly decide they don't want the wall?

Canuck-user is ready

4chan Holla Forums user here, just adding a decision made in the thread over there:
Try and get stickers 1 inch diameter - they may be smaller but that means that they're:
Source: an user with fourteen months experience in a print shop

Who's that girl? She is making my South rise again.

shes part of the promo team user lol

So does one just buy sticker paper and choose an appropriate format to print them out on?

yeah that works, PNGs for stickers
or PDFs and just print from a regular printer
everything you need on the official site:

someone is now selling on the stickers on RedBubble (not me):
redbubble.com/people/tobor27/works/29899775-my-borders-my-choice-usa-faded?asc=u&p=sticker&rel=carousel

I don't care who monetizes this as long as it spreads the message, if they make money in promoting it then it's a win-win.

Hell anyone here feeling entrepreneurial is free to raid the website and put the designs on stickers, t shirts, etc and sell them for profit, no royalties or credit needed - go nuts. I hope you all make good money off it, hell I don't even care if Milo sells another t-shirt like IOTBW as long as it spreads the message. This is about shifting the overton window to win the culture war and save our people.

I noticed a report on this at memealert.org/2018/01/04/mybordersmychoice-movement-takes-flight-in-national-flyering-campaign-planned-for-january-21st/ but when I search Google News for mybordersmychoice I get no results.

the hashtag overtook #MyBodyMyChoice in popularity, at which point Twitter started censoring it from trending:
i.magaimg.net/img/2c1w.png

SPLC also labeled it "hate":

Kek is she really? Looks like they were shooped onto a woman wearing a plain white tshirt.

of course they were shooped but I guess if you hesitated then its a good shoop lol

Can someone explain to me the basics of printing? What items are required and where can I get them?

Wix.com just deleted the official website

New website (Voat won't take it down):

is any more proof needed that this campaign has them terrified?

bump

this is the new website (wix.com deleted the previous one):

>voat.co/v/mybordersmychoice/2342909
>voat.co/v/mybordersmychoice/2342909

long live free speech on voat

leftypol retards are even more scared now, they're desperately trying to think of a way to stop this (won't work):

this is their plan, a tiny handful of retards will be scouting 0.003% of the campuses we'll be posting on, wearing giant horse masks, trying to take pics of you (doing something that is completely legal)

carry on lads

Quick question for the guy promoting this:
twitter.com/RobotBackwards/status/953110909114814464

Hey, here's an idea: stop calling anyone who wants to experiment with new ideas a cuck shill. This is not your fucking personal army

In fact, I'm willing to let the first two slide for now. We can step it up with a later campaign. But WHY are you okay with people openly trying to jew people out of their money with fucking STICKERS? People could get these printed, on time for the date, through staples or any family-run print shop but no, some nobody starts trying to make money off of YOUR OWN PEOPLE, and you were okay with that.

Push back against it. Now.

because it massively detracts from the message and will scare normies, we want the media to look like idiots from the perspective of normies for demonizing the campaign - giving the media ammo (recruitment links) might make normies agree with them

the media must be exposed for being far left nutcases in order to discredit leftism and shift the overton window right - DO NOT give them any material to work with, let them chimp out over a harmless poster (like IOTBW), that is the essence of the redpill, it makes the public turn on them

it's not necessary for it to talk directly about race (this is a strength), it's talking about countries with majority white populations enforcing immigration laws and saying no to unwanted immigration
to summarize in one word: optics

Why aren't we even allowed to color an arm brown?
that's what leftypol wants to to sabotage the campaign, they are scared shitless because they know a normie-friendly message will spread very far, here look at their sabotage threads:
8ch dot net/leftypol/res/2318353.html
8ch dot net/leftypol/res/2347782.html

I can't stop people from making money off it, nobody can - my thinking is if they are spreading the message in the process of making money, it's a win-win
it's fair game for everybody to make money off them, including you - please do put up some designs on RedBubble or any sites you want, no royalties or credit required

the idea is not new, it has been debated over and fine tuned for a month and a half now - eventually the designs have to crystallize and go out for mass promotion and printing, and the shill designs (the brown hand and others) have to be countered, settling on an official design after a month-long planning & creativity phase is a good way to do this

agreed, this op is about protecting the entire West and its people, its not a personal cause at all

99.999% of people will do it that way, the PDFs and PNGs are available free on the site, you don't have to buy the stickers from any particular person

I'm neutral towards it, I know there is nothing I can do to stop it, I also know it could help spread the message so it could be a win-win
I'm also making zero money off it

Why don't you set up a page and sell stickers? It would actually help people get ready and make you money

This logic is insane. The media does not matter.
Get it through your head.
The. Media. Does. Not. Matter.
If a couple of liberals and jews flip the fuck out over a brown hand, WHO GIVES A FUCK? WE'RE EXPOSING THE SOURCE OF THE PROBLEM: NIGGERS AND BEANERS.
IOTBW mentioned race. They flipped out. Remember they are going to call us rayciss wypipo ANYWAY so why are you self-censoring? Why should we self-censor?
Like I said liberals are going to try and reframe the context of the debate anyway. They're just going to blame it on muh russian trolls and it doesn't matter. People are waking up and we need to teach them not to be scared of putting a brown arm on a FUCKING POSTER
Cuckservatives worried about optics and guess what? It got us four more years of Obongo in the White House, four more years of our country FLOODED WITH FUCKING BEANERS
leftypol isn't going to do shit anyway, you said it yourself that they don't even have the numbers to slander us. I honestly doubt it's even their poster. I think it was a well-meaning man trying to advance the message and got shouted down by civnats
Are you a civnat?
Jesus fucking christ. This is kike behaviour.
Tell these people that we aren't their fucking piggybank or we'll end up with more Laurens and Nicks
This process involved SOMEONE spamming their own ideas for a straight month and shouting down anyone who promoted something else.

really gets the almonds going

Besides I don't think you've noticed but we're arguing on a website with multiple banners and graphics that have swastikas on them. Should we take those down for muh optics because some buzzfeed AIDS patient might see it?

You are massively underestimating the hold that the media still has on the public mind. This campaign is trying to break that hold, just like IOTBW only with a different message:

IOTBW
MBMC

It won't be a handful of nutcases, the public at large will reject the message. They are still too brainwashed by marxism. Even if deep down they know that the migrant problems are not caused by blonde migrants from Sweden and Norway, it's so socially unacceptable to say anything about it (because marxism is still so strong) that the message will never take off.

It did so brilliantly in a way that was so extremely mild that even brainwashed normies couldn't disagree with it. It said that it's simply okay for whites to exist. Even that was enough to make the far left flip out. But it's not them who matter in terms of gaining power, it's the far more numerous masses. So expose the left's hatred and insanity to the masses to discredit them.

That will be a rhetorical battle very easy for us to win. Here are the counter arguments, they are stupidly easy:
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/156851417#p156881938

100% agree, there is a balance, and cuckservatives are way too far to the left on that balance
also with them, I think some of it isn't even worrying about optics at all, they genuinely hold opinions that are almost left wing

but how fucking successful do you think it would be to put up posters that will be universally condemned as racist propaganda under the current marxist-controlled public mind?

why do you doubt that? they made it and they've been pushing it aggressively for months, check their threads

you are sounding dangerously close to being a shill - or if you're not, you are about to do their work for them - why would you align yourself with a leftypol sabotage attempt?

have you seen the older designs? havent you seen the evolution of the meme over time, the translations, the changing of the eyebrows, the hand redesign, the eye colors, all that stuff?

the only thing that got shouted down were shill sabotage attempts, because they were sabotage attempts! the "brown hand" version being the most prominent one

you don't have to buy it from them because I made the designs freely available on the site (I'm the one who originally made them), you can print them however you want with whatever service you want - doesn't that count for anything?

do you consider all goods and services and the entire economy and capitalism to be "jewing"? if a nationalist wants to make money off the wave of popularity following the poster date, he can, there is nothing wrong with honest economic activity

I'm giving away the design for free after putting tons and tons of time into it and tons of time into promoting it, because I care about saving the West and my people far more than money - does that count for nothing in your eyes?

The Golden One is sharing the new voat link after wix.com deleted the website

If the media HAD an hold on the public mind, Shillary would be president right now.
Show me where whites are mentioned in the poster.
The public at large isn't going to flip out if we change the shading on some pixels and add a URL. We need to recruit, all this does is "raise awareness" without giving likely recruits a concrete place to train.
And? A brown hand states the obvious: most illegals are not white, they're subhumans.
We need more recruits, more activists before we can actually do this on a larger scale. We can't do this without targeting people who are motivated enough against niggers and beaners to join the RIGHT movement instead of getting sucked into voting every four years and doing fuck all.
Aha! And here's where you are showing your own weaknesses: who is going to sit around on every website to counter these arguments? The left is going to slander us anyway and we need devoted recruits to push back on more forums. We need numbers, not everyone can sit at a computer for five hours every day and spam things on 4chan.
Why do you think we should cuck ourselves when the left is going to respond the same way regardless of whether the hand is brown or whether or not there's links to IE, the League & VA?
They're faggots, I've checked. They aren't going to do shit
…aaaaaaand there it is. You can;t actually come up with a counterargument so, like always, you fall back on yelling shill until I go away.
You have zero actual evidence that leftypol created this. Prove that this isn't an infographic, made by one of our guys, that leftypol picked up and thought they could use it against us? None of them leave their basements anyways.
Yeah. Have you seen how many people on reddit and twitter are still using the old hand someone stole from super smash bros.? Real effective strategy there bucko.
If you can't see how hucksters and jews jump in to make money off of every attempt to try and move the overton window, then you're blind or in on it.
Then why are you doing something that doesn't advance the overton window at all? Most people don't like illegal immigration anyway to begin with. I don't know where you live but most people here are more than happy to talk about illegals and how the CBSA doesn't do shit to round them up.

Jesus I wish you were Quebecois. If this was run by La Meute we wouldn't have this problem.

50% is a pretty fucking strong grip on the public

show me how the mention is necessary to advance the message

It will allow the media to spin more convincing lies about the campaign and make it look bad to normies, instead of making themselves look bad.
Empty hand outline, no explicit mention of race, no links: the media will look ridiculous for demonizing it (that's the point)

stop pushing the fucking leftypol sabotage attempt

no you just need the message to be palatable enough to normies (which MBMC is) that they are willing to help put up posters themselves (which they are)

You are afraid of debating? IOTBW was the easiest rhetorical battle we'll ever fight. Pushing forward on other fronts will require debate to convince the public. Why are you hesitant to debate? We can easily destroy the left, they have no arguments.

the battle to win over the masses for elections won't take place on 4chan, it will take place on a much, much bigger more public platform

It's not "cucking" yourself. It's designing a very specific response. The larger the gap between how reasonable and pleasant our message is, and how hysterically the media reacts to it, the more normies it will convince. This is the key.

agreed 100% but it doesn't meant they didn't make the brown hand and push it relentlessly to try to sabotage the campaign
you know who stopped them? me, by "shouting down all other ideas" as you call it, or as i call it, effectively keeping leftist sabotage attempts at bay and keeping the op running smoothly

I've given you a counter argument for everything

check every fucking MBMC general since the beginning and look at the constant, non stop, relentless shilling where they are pushing the brown hand, and discussing their efforts on both of their sabotage threads:

so first you are upset that not enough creativity is allowed, now you are upset that creativity was allowed?

just watch

It's clear you don't understand the value of this campaign, even though it has been labeled "hate" by the SPLC:
shadow banned by Twitter:
twitter.com/PolNewsupdates/status/953298630596808704
deleted by Wix.com without notice:
and shilled against relentlessly by leftypol:

Twitter, SPLC, Wix.com, leftypol, antifa, all have made it Priority #1 to stop this campaign: ask yourself this, why would they do this if the campaign was ineffective? Don't you see how fucking scared they are? If you're taking flak, you know you're over the target, and this is a fuckload of flak.

Suspend your disbelief, just watch, it might not be your favorite tactic but give it a chance.

here's the ukrainian poster if no one got it

we're not doing this for Ukraine, it will be associated with Crimea & the Russian conflict too easily

no offense to Ukraine, it just doesn't work
same problem with Northern Ireland & Catalonia

29-30% A lot of people just didn't vote because they think things won't change.
You are working within the overton window, we need to push it.
No one trusts the media anymore, why are we worried about this? They'll repost our message regardless of whether it's brown or white.
But no! We gots to be scared of the big bad buzzfeed and turn ourselves into perfect little cucked boy scouts to appease them.
Understand my confusion: our message, as it stands, is more liberal-friendly than Trump's mexican rapist speech. Why am I not allowed to even say things like that?
Have we actually lost ground since 2016? No. He opened things up for us. Now's not the time to get nervous!
It's not a sabotage.
We need to point normies to an actual organization that can train them.
I'm not hesitant I'm saying I'm not twenty people. Most people aren't YOU, they can't spend eight hours every night doing this.
And to do this we need recruits.
And to get recruits we need to direct them to our people.
No. We need to heighten the contradictions between people's lived experiences (subhumans they see buying things on welfare and taking their jobs every day) and what the media says. If we get the media to flip out over a provable fact (most illegal migration is subhuman) then we heighten the contradiction. A blank hand is too abstract and, honestly, a bit goofy. I want to put up something that people other than trannies and nogs will take seriously.
You shouted down everything you disagreed with. I tried to join around christmas and you called me a shill twenty times even when I tried to reason with you. Do you think people will just sit around and take it? Do you think actual identitarians won't force a corrective campaign that YOU have no control over?
Again, they've deluded themselves into thinking that the brown hand helps them when it's our most potent weapon. Can't you see you're being tricked BY LEFTYPOL? Into not using OUR MOST EFFECTIVE WEAPON?
I'm criticizing your incompetence. I could list more examples of actual blunders where you fell for shills. Do you want me to point out yesterday's fuck up?
Just watch what, voice an opinion most boomers say to each other on the street and at the bar?
This is a typical COINTELPRO tactic. They've conned you into being so afraid of an elite counterattack that you do nothing except something that is already within the bounds of accepted mainstream opinion.

…..ppppppppffffffftttttttt. I had you going there for a long while haha.

thanks a lot, you just created a massive redpill against anyone doubting the campaign, now they can read through all the arguments, it's like a FAQ section basically - you have helped this campaign a lot

you guys really are terrified ;) it's cute

thanks again for all your unwitting promotional work, with all your fear and you shitting yourself, it inspired far more people to join than it would have otherwise

every time you attack MBMC you make it stronger, and you're too retarded too realize this - which is fine by me

remember: all your shilling, all your fear: it's all promotional material: you really work for me

keep up the good work!

Is getting these printed at a library or something advised against? or does it not really matter?

Fuck off.
t.Hongkongers

This got really fucking boring after a while.

Since there's no point in carrying out this charade anymore I'm kinda interested in wondering why you were willing to pour so much into something that a single person, with a twitter account, can ruin in one day. I mean, let me point out - nothing I've actually said is, you know, wrong.

Like, you're afraid of giving the big bad media ammunition to use against you. And yet your entire strategy relies on everyone - and I mean EVERYONE, including your enemies - playing along and using the same message. It's a matter of odds, someone is going to say the wrong thing and ruin the entire message.

it honestly doesn't matter, don't do it right in front of an obvious SJW in a library, but just print them off, put them in a bag and leave

as long as you don't do anything illegal while putting them up you should be fine

nobody was investigated or came to any harm during IOTBW and thousands participated, it's nothing more than concern trolling, pic related

Thanks user.

empty threat, this is 100% impossible - prove me wrong

wrong, sabotage posters were put up during IOTBW and they were absolutely, completely drowned out by the sheer number of real posters - again, no threat

many people could say the wrong thing, they will be completely drowned out by the real message

you're fucked and you know it, there's nothing you can do to stop the message from spreading, or ruin it, and it will damage your leftist ideology

you are completely on the wrong side, you can't support any of your ideas so all you do is try to censor other people (don't you see this is glaring evidence that your ideas are wrong? if they can't survive an open debate it's because they're wrong - deep down you know this)

you should turn your life around before you give yourself a criminal record or worse, you are heading nowhere fast

good advice, you should take it

and why am I still putting effort into this? because as I said, all of your threats are empty, you can't do anything to stop this, ruin or sabotage it - you don't have the numbers, the time or the resources, and all of your sabotage plans are out in the open now too

what do you even think you're "fighting" for?

you've bought into your own BS so much that you've detected some "damning piece of evidence" that isn't there

you people are terrified, making multiple sabotage threads, shitting yourselves, wasting your time shilling against the campaign which only drew in more support

I've heard EVERY THREAT before, all of them, all thru IOTBW, they are all fucking empty

you're harmless, just a poor, sad, confused soul
but it doesn't have to be that way, you can leave it behind and live a decent life

tell me again: what "cause" do you actually think you're fighting for? explain to me what you think you're fighting for

So why haven't you even bothered to countersignal against my funposting?
twitter.com/GorgeousWhites/status/953483590339366914

p.s. #mybordersmychoice

why bother? 1.1K retweets and 2.5K likes:
that's just the tip of the iceberg

your posts don't even exist in comparison
this is why you are no threat
I planned this whole thing out in the open precisely because you are no threat

now answer the question:
what "cause" do you actually think you're fighting for? explain to me what you think you're fighting for

it's a serious problem for you if you can't answer it, let that be a seed of doubt that will grow over time

new promo pic

more promo pics with the new voat site, please spread these

the new home on voat is looking good (after wix deleted the previous site), and The Golden One is charging ahead promoting it

take heart lads

Seconded, Discord is funded by (((big banks))) and chinks, encourages shitty opsec and is an unreliable service that will actively target our political actions. I didn't need to get on voice chat with a bunch of fellow autists to read a plan that fits in a couple sentences.

bump

FOR UUUUUUUU

What a shit meme. Seriously. Inb4 kike. No it's just really bad.

Gay as fuck dude.

I suppose pretending not tp be racist is a tactic we should be using. I mean, look how well it's worked for the right wing in America for the last 60 years…..

hi shills

the brown hand is a leftypol sabotage attempt:

fuck off

This is 100% the problem. This whole mass postering strat is used to generate media attention, but it's not going to do that if you just put up some basic bitch kosher shit. Nobody is ever going to report on "slightly right of centre conservstive posters put up at a handful of unis"

you're replying to an admitted antifa shill, look at the other posts

then why did the SPLC label it hate?

why did Twitter shadowban the hashtag?

why did Wix.com delete the previous website without notice?

you've been exposed

SPLC classifies everything as hate, including the gay, black dick sucking jew Milo. Twitter also bans everything, including non political comedians who are just edgy. Idk about wix.

Im not saying dont do it. Go for it dude but the strat youre playing is a strat that has been played for the last 60 years and has failed consistently.

Please everyone upload pictures of your posters.
Remember to remove identifiable exif before uploading.

0/10 demoralization
get in the helicopter

new website should be safe on voat

voat.co/v/mybordersmychoice

these harmless cartoon posters have now been labeled "terrorism", "Nazism" and an "incitement to kill"

TOP KEK

i'm the italianon from Pisa, Leaf user i kept my promise

Greetings to all anons from the leaning tower and scuola Normale
(jan 21 I'm not in Pisa unluckily)

This is great, wonderful work user. Your Roman ancestors simile upon you.

Is Pisa north enough that the people there are Helvetian white? South Italians are p. much muds.

Thanks user.
Had an idea for kiwiland

Beautiful work user, shitposting like your ancestors.

ROMAN-user DELIVERED
I salute you brother! Thank you, will spread these!

We need to get a compilation pic going soon, helps inspire people to join in

hey you should maybe try contacting the author of this Italian identitarian blog, he would love the pics, might put them on his site:

veraidentita.wordpress.com/2018/01/13/i-miei-confini-la-mia-scelta/

wtf gay shit is this

spreading on Voat very nicely

LOL fuck you nazi fuck bois.

Daily reminder, the new american right wing which supports israel would not be possible without Holla Forums

Holla Forums made it cool to hate antifa, antifa championed the boycott Israel campaign thus connecting lefty ideology with anti Israel, now normies love Israel because antifa hates them

Your campaign is already defeated

Nice try at a false flag OP. You made me actually go and look at reddit to check, that post is not there. How long ago did you even post that in preparation for this operation? Also the writing style is the exact same in both posts. I don't doubt antifa is involved, I think you faggots have been involved since the start.

I dont care if you convince Holla Forums users not to read the thread, it isnt for them. Its all this bullshit condensed and easily spread

Thanks for confirming you are subversive. I'm not asking anons avoid checking for themselves, I am advocated for the exact opposite
archive.is/BFf9e
Want to know how I can tell you are not from around here?

discordanon here - you're totally right. you don't need the discord at all. some of us like archiving poster news, bumping threads and creating content but you don't even technically need the discord to do that, it's just convenient. You go your way I'll go mine.

You're right about discord being funded by the enemy. We hope something else can fill the gap in the market.

Just a heads up that leftypol is trying to co-opt and false flag this meme campaign.

for posterity

Pisa is full of transfer students from south italy

i like that all their "memes" are anti-interventionist like we want too

All of their ideas only help the cause ahahaha. Fucking inept.

kekekekekek you are a complete joke

send everyone

you have less than one night in the middle of a cold winter to remove them, spread across 26+ countries, outnumbered more than 200 to 1 by the people putting them up, with no idea where they actually are except "on public spaces" (good luck) - and if you plan on violence, you are facing people much better at that than you, and it'll be in self defense so we have the legal greenlight whereas you do not (but it won't come to that anyway since you can't even drag your sorry asses out of bed in the morning)

you're fucked

WHY DO YOU THINK THIS WAS PLANNED COMPLETELY OUT IN THE OPEN, EVEN ON REDDIT AND TUMBLR?
laying the cards on the table is no problem when you know your opponent has got nothing - and you've got nothing

heard all the threats before during IOTBW, they're all empty, every single one - you are terrified

also, censorship is not an argument: if you cannot logically disagree with the message of these posters (that it's wrong to violate someone's property rights by entering their property without consent, whether that be their country, home or body): then your ideas are WRONG! and the only way you can try to "counter" this truthful message is to censor it, which is not an argument!

don't you see you're completely on the wrong side? nobody from antifa is even going to show up, find anybody or take down any posters because there are TOO FEW OF YOU and TOO MANY OF USE and you have NO IDEA WHERE WE WILL BE and NO IDEA WHERE THE POSTERS WILL BE

you would need an army of ten million feet on the ground to remove all the posters before people see them on monday morning, it's not going to happen, it's an impossible task: don't you see this?

protip: the posters haven't gone up yet
see that bump for IOTBW around Halloween? yeah that's when the posters went up

send me an updated version after Jan 22

how stupid are you?

you got beat by meme sauce lmao

I genuinely feel sorry for (some of) you, your organization is sad. It's disproportionately filled with petty criminals, semi-homeless, drifters, drug addicts, runaways, the mentally ill, etc. It's a cobbled together little band of misery.

But have you realized that's exactly what your leaders want? They prey on those vulnerable demographics groups, because they are vulnerable and easy to exploit. They KNOW you are all lonely, sad, lacking a sense of belonging, lacking a sense of purpose. They have artificially filled those things for you by luring you into their organization. But they are USING YOU. They are pushing you to commit crimes which will ultimately ruin your futures, and they don't care. You are EXPENDABLE PAWNS to your leaders.

They pay you peanuts to commit violent crimes, but the risks associated with those crimes far, far outweigh the pay. The same is true of most organized crime.

You aren't fighting "fascism", you aren't fighting "Nazis". You aren't protecting anybody. You have been brainwashed into seeing the world in binary: anti-fascists and fascists. Black and white. Attack the "fascists" unthinkingly. You are LARPing as if you are still part of some resistance fighting group pre-1945 in Europe. Your brain is stuck in the past, which is exactly what your leaders want. You are a sad, manipulated group of expendable pawns for the establishment.

Don't you see this? Why continue down a road that leads nowhere good? Why continue allowing yourself to be exploited for people who DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOU for fake goals they have brainwashed you into believing?

Is this the lifestyle you want to continue living? Being scared all the time, always looking behind your back, moving from squat to squat, watching your friends OD, watching your friends go to jail?

I know it's hard for you to come to terms with in your current ideological state, but you have been brainwashed into a cult. Reality is not how you see it. None of the good things you think you're doing are true. You are being exploited for political gain by people who couldn't care less if you died or went to prison.

Please, for your own sake, start questioning the unthinking, black-and-white worldview that is religiously forced on your by your "comrades". Start questioning if beating up an old man or throwing piss at a random member of the public is a "fighting fascism".

I hope you leave it all behind one day and start a much better life, especially before you commit any serious crimes or ruin your future.

hahaha very funny, a pig shitting
very witty response to the help I just wrote to you out of the goodness of my heart

re-read it a couple times, let it sink in, think about it
you can take a different path, there are much brighter futures available to you that you may not even be able to see now if you leave antifa behind - it's not doing any good, and it will only bring you fear and misery and ruin your future

more posters going up in Canada

you're right it is funny

did you ever expect to find someone on this board who didn't immediately want to kill you? bet that's a surprise

so what do you think about trying something different, about leaving antifa?

kek
He's wrong about that "no expectation of privacy in public" shit. You just have a vastly lower expectation of privacy, but it still exists. A picture can't just be taken specifically of you. If you happen to be at a landmark and in a picture that's fine, but unless you're a star someone can't just go up and start snapping a roll of film on just you. Also we're not doing anything illegal so who would give a shit about a picture showing us doing something legal?

kek

WE HAVE A WINNER FOLKS!

meant for

pretty good user

think over what I said, re-read it a couple times
astonishingly enough, I probably care more about you than your leaders do

think about that

Some (((guy))) in one of the first thread about this actually did the tracking dot shit in [second pic related] it was hilarious.

boomers begone

Did that age me?
I'm 32

Why does the pig poop on his own balls? Does he not know how shameful such behaviour is?

you are not yet ready to entertain the idea of dissent from the ideology that has been drilled into you, I understand that
fear of dissent has been beaten into you so thoroughly it is terrifying to mentally wander there

but you're going to have to wander there if you ever want to start questioning your false ideology, and eventually pull the antifa blindfold off yourself

please do so soon, before you commit some serious crime that will close many doors on yourself & narrow the possibilities in your future

there we have it, straight from the horse's mouth

our own enemy has admitted that this campaign is "massive" and that the best they can hope to do is "lessen the impact"

in 3 days time, they stand no chance of possibly lessening it by any detectable amount (perhaps this would be impossible even given more time, but 3 days makes it certain that they will be unable to do anything)

CARRY ON BROTHERS

The pig is curvy and someone stole it's reacher extension device it uses to wipe. Completely fatphobic.

Wow really gets the noggin jogging 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

metrocosm.com/homicides-brazil-vs-world/

Reminder that USA will be Brazil North unless Trump is Hitler or something close.

metrocosm.com/global-immigration-map/

Agreed tbh #justiceforpigballs

Hey OP did you finally get banned from 4/pol/ for constantly spamming your own threads even though no one responded to them

the only thing I ever spammed in were shill slide threads
and i will never, ever apologize for spamming inside shill slide threads which are spam themselves
thanks for the free ad space faggots ;)
tell soros i said hi and thanks for shilling so hard against MBMC you only helped promote it more!

Coming out of retirement for a solo mission. It shall be done.

strike with tactical precision user
a single poster in the right place, picked up by the right unhinged left wing lunatic, will be enough to generate a local story
the summation of the local stories spanning 25+ countries will cause a planetary shitstorm

new rare tweet from Malta, from an account with 8.8K followers

Negros pls don't include my blog in those lists, I have done nothing for this excellent campaign that is worthy of mention. I actually feel embarrassed to be listed among the greats.

No user you have done great work spreading it on what is arguably one of the most cancerous battlefronts against leftism of them all: tumblr. That created early salt which helped draw in support and promote the campaign.

That being said, I can remove all mentions of you if you'd like. Just say the word and I'll do it.

pics related, you did good work - these were awesome for early promo work
never would have snowballed to the point it has now without you

You don't have to go through any extra trouble for me user. I'm not offended or anything, I just don't think I'm worthy of being listed like that. 900 notes is paltry compared to what you guys are doing.

That said thanks for making those neat infographs, I love them!

Ben Garrison is not just aware of MBMC, he may do a comic about it.

No worries, thank you for getting the ball rolling early?

Just to confirm: delete all mentions of your blog? just say the word and I will do it immediately (put aside everything else and do it right now)

meant to say

No, you can leave it if you want, I don't mind. I just get a bit embarrassed by compliments that's all, especially such a big one.

And best of luck to all you guys on the 21st. I'll be printing posters for the fateful night soon

user.. I was just spying on the leftypol sabotage thread and I discovered something alarming

8ch.net/leftypol/res/2347782.html#2358636

they are talking about doxing you - I don't know how credible it is, maybe it's nothing (these people are retards) but I thought I should alert you

maybe I should remove all the mentions, do you want me to?

Hmmm… it might be prudent too with that in mind. They are just leftypol faggots but we still shouldn't underestimate them

I am sincerely sorry if including those links is related to them trying this. It's probably not worth worrying about though, they are retarded faggots (cowardly retarded faggots at that).

I'll remove all the links right now, I'll post back to confirm they're gone.

If you are feeling stupidly brave, I have a suggestion: perhaps including the dox attempt (with your name scrubbed out) in the list of criminal / disgusting sabotage attempts they have thrown at this campaign might actually scare them off from trying? pic related

I exposed every threat they made in a massively visible post that was stickied at the top of T_D with half a million eyes on it:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7q9xwc/mybordersmychoice_no_means_no_8_days_left_before/dsnje53/

Sometimes exposing their plans (massively exposing them) can effectively scare them off. What do you think of pic related?

I can share it and include links in various places, or never share it. Totally up to you, please let me know.

Also, good news, they admit they don't know where you are, only generally: 8ch.net/leftypol/res/2347782.html#2350770

Again I'm sorry about this.

hahahah you fucking delusional LARPer

shut the fuck up and go back to your retard communist containment board, and kill yourself

and leftypol is antifa as far as anyone outside of it is concerned, so nobody gives a fuck what lies you might say to protect yourself
shut your mouth and slither back to your shithole

Remember when Ben Garrison was pissed off that ebil nahtzees co-opted his artwork? He's literally so fucking redpilled now through exposure to us because he was upset with us and against us initially, but is basically now actually seriously unironically one of /ourguys/. Our power level is beyond containment lads.

Lol I live the city not a township. They also seem to be under the impression I am a man. Yezhov would be disappointed in them.

There's nothing to be sorry about though user, don't worry. I kind of figured something like this would happen eventually, which is why I have a plan for dealing with it. Feel free to add their sad little attempt to the reddit post if you see fit.

In fact, let them keep wasting their time; better they try and doxx me than someone actually important, right?

Noble, but I don't want to contribute to any of /ourgirls/ getting doxxed. I am torn over what to do. Should I still delete all the blog links from the website, or are they okay to leave? If the threats are empty, does it matter if the links are left up?

You can leave them up, and if leftypol really wants a fight I'll happily lead them on a wild goose chase. Whether the threats are empty or not I see no harm in leaving the links.

You are a brave Valkyrie. May your battles be blessed

well would you look at that…

can anons please flag this / get it reported as sensitive content to hide it:

twitter.com/BB3447292/status/954215316770336768

would appreciate the support (it's a shill sabotage version)

another sabotage version to report for pornographic content:

twitter.com/AA98406710/status/954221854062870528

funny thing is, since Twitter is already censoring the hashtag: these meme's won't spread at all
they wouldn't spread at all anyway though because they're not funny, insightful or true

The left can't meme.

evidence of antifa domestic terrorist group plotting to commit violent crimes and physically assault participants in the #MyBordersMyChoice poster campaign

tried to make this look professional

NOTE: these threats are meaningless because they will have no idea who is putting up posters (especially if you have stickers in your pocket or posters in a bag), but more importantly, only a handful of them will be outside, spread across 25+ countries, outnumbered easily 100 to 1 by us, and they have no idea where we'll be, or when

the threats are empty, but still worth using to expose the left's violence and insanity

REMEMBER TO WEAR

1. GLOVES

2. DRESS IN BLACK

3. TRUMP/NIGGER MASK or Hoodie and SUNGLASSES

and preferably don't go alone and have some bear mace in case someone tries to unmask you and take photos of you.

wearing a mask draws unwanted attention, it's often more trouble than its worth
a hoodie and sunglasses, or a winter coat with a hood and scarf, are better options

if your state has stand your ground laws, shoot these self hating whites in the chest if they try to front you

dumb Tor nigger
I'll later upload the guides (from some nationalist party) on how to post

I ain't readin' all of that, but I will heil those dubs.

media update: "it's going down" blog reports on /mbmc/ - screenshots from 4chan, T_D and discord:

itsgoingdown.org/neo-nazis-4chan-ready-new-poster-campaign-target-womens-studies-departments-campus-january-21st/

the article does not allow comments but i've mined the comments from the instagram page

Library requires identification just to use the computers. Need an alternative quick

buy a used Brother laserjet B&W printer on craigslist.

excellent work spy-user

worth reposting this here:

send everyone

you have less than one night in the middle of a cold winter to remove them, spread across 26+ countries, outnumbered more than 100 to 1 by the people putting them up, with no idea where they actually are except "on public spaces" (good luck) - and if you plan on violence, you are facing people much better at that than you, and it'll be in self defense so we have the legal greenlight whereas you do not (but it won't come to that anyway since you can't even drag your sorry asses out of bed in the morning)

you're fucked

it's a harmless poster, with a childish cartoon on it, that has no swearing, no racism, no slurs, no obscenity, no threats, and no links to any websites or organizations, it's a completely stand-alone message

opsec is good, take all measures you feel necessary, but don't scare yourself or others out of participating

pic related is a good thing to poster when concern trolls are shilling (not saying you are one of them, just trying to reassure people, this is a very low risk activity, just like IOTBW)

user. Am I in the right reality?I don't understand this.

some antifaggot is spreading lies on Ben Garrison's tweet, support appreciated, please help set the record straight in the comments:

some antifaggot is spreading lies on Ben Garrison's tweet, support appreciated, please let Ben now this is a lie designed to smear the campaign

How does that have anything to do with porn?

it doesn't, they're spreading blatant fabricated lies to try to discredit the campaign

would appreciate anyone with a twatter account that hasn't been banned yet going over there and attacking the lies (I've banned banned so many times I can't keep an account)

Voat is going nuts over the Ben tweet

bump

way too little too late moron, it's not going to stop anything

you're fucked and you know it, the posters are going up and all 3 of you are going to succeed in maybe removing 0.00001% of them, if you can find them in time

MBMC compilation pic

thought it might be time to bake some fresh bread with the fully updated details:

tldr lol

OC FOR TWITTER

DONT FORGET TO ADD #OPENBORDERS FOR ISRAEL. IT'S ALREADY TRENDING.

bump

bump

If they were smart, they would just keep their fucking mouths shut in an attempt to mitigate damage, but they just never fucking learn.

You can put posters into the books/stacks at the school library(think feminist study/literature section) and it will be discreet and easy. Imagine the triggering

free promotional material - the SPLC's official seal of quality really boosted the campaign kek

new thread with updated info

POSTERS GO UP TONIGHT

I'm lurking on cuckchan
It seems leftypol is pushing to make it seem like this is all a "falseflag".

who cares?

they fucking suck at everything. they probably won't even leave their dorm rooms

My 2nd greatest work.

Beautiful.

You need a rhyme.

Rhymes with -real (Israel, is-real):
reel, eel, feel, deal, meal, seal, wheel, zeal, heal, heel, keel, kneel, peel, peal, veal, and ileal

Let The Nation Heal
Open Borders of Israel

Rhymes of -hell (Israel, is-re-ell):
cell, fell, l, sell, el, shell, elle, celle, ell, sel, well, tell, del, bell, smell, and gel

A Light For Many To Live Well
Open Borders for Israel
(everyone holding candles)
- “One man’s candle is light for many” – Talmud on Shabbat

Find related Jewish proverb that rhymes:
quotationspage.com/quotes/Jewish_Proverb

trending on east coast

150count all up