Now that the dust has settled, what do you think of the worst console ever created?

Now that the dust has settled, what do you think of the worst console ever created?

Gimmicky garbo selling on namesake alone.

Wait why isn't there a filter for this

Those singles

I think you should check these dubs.

Told you ps4 is trash.

Now that the dubs has settled, check 'em.

Dubs thread? Dubs thread.

Literally reddit

"Downvote" starts with a D
You know what else starts with a D?

Literally halfchan

Dicks

Checked.

How much is Shitendo paying to defend their mistake?

Danish?

Meh, can play it sitting, can play it while lying down in bed, win win for me, if you ask me of course.

thread theme

Yes, we know. You downvoted like a redditard.

Nobody did.

What's so bad about it? Considering nobody has even touched it yet.

Everything.

You got dubs like a retard

Good boy! Now how about a less trollish reply?

check em

You asked me what was wrong with it and I told you that everything was wrong with it

check these

You missed

It will sell like hotcakes to dudebros and their mother and have a similar effect like the first PlayStation.
Nintendo will be remembered by their achievement of successfully killing proper vidya.

But Sony saved video games

WITNESS ME!

I seriously don't know what you're talking about, shitendo shill

Why isn't my thread on the front page anymore?

If done right, it'll probably be one of the best things to ever grace my hands. If shit, an absolute ass-ton of wasted potential.

Either way Nintendo is actually presenting a console for 9th-gen while Sony and Microsoft present upgraded versions of their prior systems, and a load of people on Holla Forums are asshurt it exists. Good signs.

Bumplocked

try again

You are deluded if you think Switch will have more processing power than a PS4 or Xbone.

aye aye capn'

Bumplocked. Guess there were some nigs in the thread salty they couldn't get dubs and whined to shut it all down.

Literally what does processing power have to do with the system's quality?

Just like the fat stool I just left behind on your mother, it's shit.

or it's a shitty template thread that doesn't deserve life

Everything? Part of why the Wii didn't work out as a serious gaming platform was its lack of power.

What's that?

Some people can't handle the truth

Everything. It's the reason why the PS4 is winning.

I never got the whole template-thread screaming bit since a template thread actually managing to go places through creativity or discussion means the guy trying to shit up the board loses.

Wii's as serious a gaming platform as any other, I can remember more Wii games than I do PS3 or 360 games to be perfectly honest. Granted many devs dropped wagglan like a hot-potato, games focused entirely around wagglan were generally bad and the whole system was a shovelware bastion.

Maybe in the west where more power more power more power more power is a constant chant from devs and customers alike but I doubt sheer power is why it does well in Japan and other places.

Nigga you crazy. It was shit for anything but first-party games.

Doesn't the portable extension of the console only last like 3 hours? The Nintendo Switch is essentially a Wii U who's gamepad can go outside of the living room. An FPS drop when switched to on-the-go and showcasing a 5-year-old Skyrim isn't doing any justice to suggest it can do plenty.

I'm not sold.

Is there a chance that there won't be the next 3DS (4DS or whatever the fuck) and all of its games will now be on this system? If all of Nintendo handheld games are on this…

Would be the first nintendo console I give a shit about since the N64

Nintendo's claim is the Switch doesn't physically support Wii U and 3DS.