CURRENT TASKS:

PRIORITY TARGET: PUSH THE CON LEAKS
>>>/gamergatehq/327075
- Spread the Trello leaks via the #HackHarassment hashtag
1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated October 8th, 2016)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

- oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/wikipedia-admins-filibuster-crash-override-network-page-to-bury-chat-leaks/11772/
- youtube.com/watch?v=TDKCXqSL2AI
- twitter.com/mombot/status/763725521628700672
- /u.teknik.io/u400h.7z
- PW: is7X8ThzzMC7CL2VtAvd
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/gamespot-fails-to-disclose-and-identify-affiliate-links/12971/
- ghostbin.com/paste/7mne8
- kokosac.tumblr.com/post/152138358807/vivian-james || twitter.com/kokosac/status/789110884501041152

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/pJkE1
report-it.org.uk/files/icca_task_force_on_internet_hate_report_may_29_2013_final.pdf
twitter.com/aXXioMM/status/790116087199178752
twitter.com/curaffairs/status/790234034337087489
twitter.com/HarmfulOpinions/status/789566412075438080
twitter.com/HarmfulOpinions/status/790240457456582656
archive.is/qd7WQ
twitter.com/RepKClark/status/790198636973928448
twitter.com/Rolf5b/status/790318287402000384
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/25750
archive.is/bd30j
archive.is/ybgH4
twitter.com/kukuruyo/status/790361583994212352
archive.is/PsH21
archive.is/PvxTv#selection-253.804-253.1010
archive.is/2Nepo#selection-397.0-397.344
archive.is/mpomL#selection-1129.0-1157.23
archive.is/gFz11
archive.is/6DkWA#selection-75.1-79.191
youtube.com/watch?v=aBd6onpj0P0
twitter.com/TheCosby/status/790359724793356288
encyclopediadramatica.se/BeCandid
forum.encyclopediadramatica.se/threads/candid-the-ai-regulating-hate-speech.26565/
twitter.com/I_AM_IRON_VAN/status/790207830762590208
twitter.com/Gamertics/status/787134021398585344
gamertics.com/candid-ceo-threatens-critics-with-legal-action/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26551
informationliberation.com/?id=55724
archive.is/LTVas
archive.is/tk55b
pewresearch.org/methodology/u-s-survey-research/sampling/
archive.is/jVnvQ
twitter.com/search?q=#TheList&src=tyah
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/790411759177895936
archive.is/6lJJg#selection-2785.0-2785.6
archive.is/ayY2U
archive.is/WX0yy
twitter.com/stillgray/status/789566635778510848
archive.is/oUSCz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genomics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
twitter.com/RealPeerReview/status/790225861010227200
archive.is/U1naA
archive.is/4jdOx
youtube.com/watch?v=BBTQyZLuut0
twitter.com/archiveis/status/788191015081480192
liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
patreon.com/user?u=3018972
archive.is/UKdoz
deepfreeze.it/
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings
paypal.me/deepfreeze
deepfreeze.it/support.php
qz.com/801067/an-epic-battle-between-feminism-and-deep-seated-misogyny-is-under-way-in-south-korea/
archive.is/NOpMH
koreabang.com/2016/features/the-rise-of-radical-korean-feminist-community-megalia.html
archive.is/dzIfc
archive.is/cZsWG
twitter.com/icejournalism/status/790596220280594432
goodnewsgaming.com/2016/10/video-game-voice-actor-strike-reveals-a-ton-of-unannounced-games.html
archive.is/jnWyi
sagaftra.org/files/video_games_2016.pdf
archive.is/Phe1O
archive.is/r1XIc
grrrgraphics.com/uploads/7/4/7/3/74734153/debate-hillary-trump-ben-garrison_2_orig.jpg
exhentai.org/g/979885/d7b6e2279a/
twitter.com/anomalous_dev/status/790652729425326080
anomalousgames.tumblr.com/post/152261765823/about-the-game-project-socjus-is-a-satirical-game
imgur.com/gallery/E25KS
deepfreeze.it/about.php
archive.is/BGc3O
archive.is/70Ipj
archive.is/ryin5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

do emails plz

never EVER drink the ink out of ballpens
its super gay

repost from last thread

Task Alert

Need someone with good digging skills to look into this:

archive.is/pJkE1

First user to identify the "industry, academics, NGOs and others" gets a lollipop.

an user found this report from 2013 that mentions them wanting to suppress hate speech in online gaming
report-it.org.uk/files/icca_task_force_on_internet_hate_report_may_29_2013_final.pdf

Please tell me he really did this.

this can't be real

the tweet is 90% realthe real one says cyber instead of VR

Be kind to your waifu

All I feel is disgust

I know about Tyler's legendary original tweet. I had hoped he had reprised it.

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

Don't do this, Holla Forums, the only red-head you should be fugging is your own daughteru

This is why the japanese game industry is better.

thanks brosef, now i am reminded once more to wish for the memeteor nightly.

Humans were a mistake

thoughts?

twitter.com/aXXioMM/status/790116087199178752

really mane

I have them all saved.

truly the hero we all need

Niche started doing a weekly vidya news series, which is good because shitposting is going to be time consuming in the next month and I still need to be updated.

who?

wew

twitter.com/curaffairs/status/790234034337087489

That guy's jew nose is what really ruins it.

Don't do what?

the whole of California is garbage. Also,
THREAD THEMES!

fug

dumbass

Looks like my o3ds' hinge. Does it still work? And hope you like expensive, the shells cost alot of money.

LMAO that asian kid fucking finally died on the walking dead.

Oy, the ds was pretty damn good and had a killer library. The ds lites issue was it had a bad hinge, and its the other side that user did not break that breaks normally

Ah was he the one that got killed with the retarded cliffhanger? I haven't watched the show in years, but if he was then they just killed him where he dies in the fucking comic, which I also haven't looked at in years.

the walking dead is still a thing? I thought it went away with the rest of the zombie fad

Very few games that interest me though. I don't like most portable-console RPGs.

My normalfag friends love that shit. I have no other choice but to watch it.

I was hoping they would kill off the pregger bitch. She seems like a huge bitch.

Season 2 when?

just like in issue 100 fucking 3 years ago

god the TV show is awful and thats saying something because its so loosly based on the average at best comic

He needlessly tagged thiridan and is making fun of sending emails, probs another burn-out.

This was before the cucked Nintendo we know now.

Yea it works.

twitter.com/HarmfulOpinions/status/789566412075438080
twitter.com/HarmfulOpinions/status/790240457456582656

Man i love how much asshurt Harmful Opinions mined from this whole thing. Not only were they outed as shills, but they were outed as shills for a shitty normalfag app.

Not bara enough/10

Well, I can only say good luck in repair/replacing the shell. Last time I looked, they can go from anywheres between 20 to 60 cad

Honestly, the ds rpg list does nto even come to mind first. Ghost trick and kirby superstar do.

a friend told me about the many American genders you people have, kinda weird huh, you guys are a bunch of faggots haha

Is that dipshit's channel finally gonna tank after all this? I've been waiting for so long.

old bread: archive.is/qd7WQ

Man that was a nice little gem. Loved the ending.

Honesdtly, there are really only 6, and only 2 should be considered healthy. Healthy: male, female. The others: pre and post op trans male, and pre and post op trans female. And they are not considered mentally healthy to me, but not clinically insane like any other tumblr gender.

I think I'd die of laughter if this happened

I love my doggie but she truly is not smart

repostan

twitter.com/RepKClark/status/790198636973928448

she does show up in the Podesta's email leaks. someone should check it out I'm about to go to bed

twitter.com/Rolf5b/status/790318287402000384

holy fuck I didn't realize it was her

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/25750

I'm so sick of seeing this shit. I can't wait until this election is over just so I won't have to constantly see CTR's retarded mental gymnastics.

What if hilldog wins?

Either way, CTR's work is done, and we'll see less of that shit.

WW3 and we're all dead anyway.

we start learning Russian

You mean everyone draft dodges and tells that hag to fuck off while Russia unknowingly prepares to free us from the feds by blowing away Washington.

We start making good friend with Vlad from Russia. He wears Blue Beret, drinks vodka, and has a shitload of guns.

Russian and mandarin. After all the shit against china and the fact the tpp kinda cuts china out, they will want a piece too.

They won't go away, instead they will be the HIDF to prevent dissent against grorious ruler.

Clinton is pro China

so wed be learning regardless

The scary thing is that it's probably an excellent idea to do that. If Hillary gets elected, people are going to have to do everything in their power to make sure Russians know that she does NOT speak for the people and that nobody here wants to fight in Hillary's war.

Now that I think about it, you're probably right. They'll basically be the enforcement arm of Hillary's Ministry of Truth.

I doubt about that.
Clinton is on the obongo boat and the obongo boat is all about TPP. TPP goes against China, if it success, China will get shit on hard, it might go back to 90s tier of living conditions.

WEW, VLAD!

expect a cry piece about how trolls made her ran away for her safety

archive.is/bd30j

Clinton & obongo despise each other.

& I wouldn't be surprised if she adjusts TPP or is using it to backstab them if she gets coincidenced

They sure hate each other, but they answer to the same people.

Exactly, user. Just let Russia know a very fucking large amount of Americans want absolutely nothing to do with the retarded puppet that wants to start shit.

I'm sure they'll save us.

DUUUUUUUUDE! I didn't know they even had a youtube!

w-why does she laugh like that? its spooky.

I'm sorry user. I would give you my ds lite, since I haven't played it in years. But alas.

archive.is/ybgH4

Her attack on bobongo will have her "happen" to "find" hard evidence of obamas past corryption and get him and anyine loyal to him thrown in prison.

Have you billied a benis today?

You know, I don't care about that, if a game dev wants to have you have the ability to play as a fat black lesbian, what do I care. problem is, they advertise themselves as the fucking saviors of minorities and shield themselves from criticism using this shit.

I'm fine with how overwatch handled it, not so much fine with this.

What is this nonsense, DAI sold like shit, not even all those payed off GOTY awards saved them.

she's trying to mimic human behavior

that is the most self-absorbed, bullshit, waste of time I've ever seen. I once spent an entire day jacking off and trying to suck my own dick, and it STILL wasn't as self-serving as that.

Pfft

Deer God.. A fate worse than death.

I'm sure funny banter and emotional dialogue like that from failed TV/movie writers doing it in vidya form makes a great fucking game.

Did EA eventually release its sales numbers?

SO then, Tracy Fullerton and Stephanie Barish

We finally established they were classmates in USC (You can check her LinkedIn too, says she went there.) and are friends with each other. She literally admits she and USC are deeply connected in 2nd pic

That's probably why Stephanie took Indiecade to E3 in 07, and why she gave both projects Tracy was working on a shout-out during her Gamespot interview, without letting anyone know they were classmates or friends
archive.is/PsH21

SB: It's hard to know; it depends on my mood. I had a dream about Night Journey last night, which is an incredible game done by game designer Tracy Fullerton and media artist Bill Viola. He's an incredible video artist and it's kind of a dreamy, zen-like game and it's really unusual, interesting, and exploratory. I love Everyday Shooter. One guy did everything on that game. And Cloud's been a favorite for a very long time.

Tracy Fullerton went on to serve as an adviser for Indiecade in 2010 and then as co-chair in 2012, and I'm not even counting members of Tracy's Game Innovation group at USC, who have also served and still serve as organizers at Indiecade

2010 involvement
archive.is/PvxTv#selection-253.804-253.1010

2012 involvement
archive.is/2Nepo#selection-397.0-397.344

You know what's funny too? Cloud and Night Journey, the two games Tracy was on that Stephanie shilled at E3 2007? Night Journey went on to win an award at Indiecade 2008. Cloud was presented in 2007 but apparently didn't win anything, which makes me wonder why Steph would take it to E3, the biggest expo in the industry anyway because they're friends
archive.is/mpomL#selection-1129.0-1157.23

Tracy also won a Trailblazer award at Indiecade in 2013
archive.is/gFz11

Besides giving Tracy and her students awards and press, she also gives them opportunities. Again, 2nd pic resulted after Tracy got Stephanie to bring Indiecade on over to USC, for which, by the way, the students didn't have to pay for.

Stephanie also served as a judge during the Getty/USC Game Jam. Again, these are all Tracy's students and underlings.
archive.is/6DkWA#selection-75.1-79.191

The two were even in a 13-part documentary titled Art in Video Games, which also served to shill USC and other California-based schools with game programs
youtube.com/watch?v=aBd6onpj0P0

Alas, I know all my digging is ultimately futile. It's not like it will stop. However, this thread and the internet in general should know the Indiecade was founded and is run by a USC alumna whose USC classmate gets awards for herself and her USC pupils as well as press for their USC games and for their USC Game Innovation Lab, with a nice serving of Co-chair and Adviser positions at Indiecade.

Walden is still not out after 9 years and thousands of dollars of funding. Tracy Fullerton still hasn't even apologized for shutting down the Legends of Gaming thing because there were no female developers that showed up.

But she'll sure as fuck take all that free press, awards, and positions for herself. Fuck the students. Fuck their dreams. I me mine, all the time.

Someone is paying their indulgences well. If they pay a bit more maybe they can get 2 fluffy pieces and one article about how their progressive protagonists literally saved a transgender teen from being raped.

Not well enough. All it takes is for them to do anything that can be interpreted improperly read: fucking everything and all that protection money goes up in fucking smoke.

So another case where a small clique of people created a series of awards and competitions just to hand out stuff to their friends to make their non-accomplishments seem more impressive?

Seems to be the only way these indie hipster fucks can build themselves up as some kind of revolutionary force of change in the industry… They spend a few years getting awards from their old college classmates and then weasel their way into a deal with Sony or MS to get their non-games on a digital storefront after enough journos write puff pieces for them.

And the fact that it works is incredibly insulting in itself.

that's Dodger's real name :^)

Anymore info? I'm kinda out of the loop as I avoid e-celebs. Banana Atheist was always a horrible waste of flesh and a lolcow, what did he fuck up now? Any threads on /cow/ or articles on ED about it.

twitter.com/TheCosby/status/790359724793356288

I'm not sure what's wrong with my statement, not to say I'll treat strangers like shit but if you want my respect you have to earn it.

Disregard
Becandid and the summary of Bindu Nuffin losing her spaghetti is over at encyclopediadramatica.se/BeCandid

forum.encyclopediadramatica.se/threads/candid-the-ai-regulating-hate-speech.26565/

Naturally.

What SOCJUS really tries to do with their takeovers is manufacture an industry.

Think about it. There is literally zero demand for "feminist critique" of anything. Nobody would pay money for that shit. So as they take over a space they make lots of noise to manufacture a false demand for their line of thought.

And, as luck would have it, the hipsters at the top are quick to take on "advisory" positions on how to give this fake noise what it wants. High-paying advisory positions, with media profiles and everything. And guess what happens to your company if you ever dare get rid of them. Its like having tenure but at gunpoint.

The disease has infected deep. I was talking to a young guy I know today who goes to a big uni here, in the middle of BFE heartland 300% Republican redneck country. He's writing three papers for homework right now, one for Sociology, one for Expository Writing, and one for Anthropology, and they're all about "transgender otherkin queer-analysis" shit. Like the expos paper was for him to write ten pages on what it must be like to be a tranny listening to a debate about the bathroom thing and then arguing in favor of it. He said they've been drilling "intersectionality" into him in the humanities classes for the entire semester. He literally used the SJW word salad in describing all this shit. And if you don't buy it and won't do your work in support of it like a good goy? You don't pass.

The disease has spread beyond the borders anons. Its in flyover country now.

Not far from the truth, honestly. psychopaths don't feel much of anything and must fake it to survive. As anyone gets older or comes under stress, the act falters very quickly.

the problem with the whole thing about respect is that people conflate basic human decency with respect, and demand it be considered as such.

In reality basic human decency is in a different realm than respect, but they smash the two together anyway. Why do they do this? Simple. Just like anything else, this is their in. They've taken an inch. They see the opening to take a mile. Suddenly something as simple as giving someone their personal space and not spitting in their general direction is now smashed together with not challenging someone's ideas, listening and believing, or whatever else they want to coerce you into doing.

wasn't the Candid CEO talking about a lawsuit or something couple of weeks ago?

memes should be spontaneus, this is a transvestite

This poison needs to fucking stop.

One of her associates said something like "oh who's this Mark Kern guy? He worked for Bllizzard, right? I'll have a look at that". Mark spoke with a lawyer and then nuked his twatter timeline

I'd fucking quit and tell them to fuck off.

you mean a travesty? this is a transvestite

I don't see the difference.

Man, I knew TJ was a colossal faggot, but this kind of shit makes him sound like a tumblr teenager. I hope he hemorrhages subscribers and loses all endorsements over this shit. '

Can't believe he chose this hill to die on. Candid must have been paying extremely well.

Not surprised he would be involved in a scam,a anyone remember Not Productive?

That's not the same thing as a trany

Thanks. TJ "balls in boiling oil" will always have a special place in my lolcow pastures. I remember when he tried to scam people into giving him money for his social media site, threatening with e-lawyers after his book and "art" got leaked, begged people for money.

All those other youtube shills are from the same cloth. They all need a fucking reality check. They all act like hot shit now "LOOK MA I'M TRIGGERING RETARDS LOL MEMES I'M SO COOL". Fuckers forget that SJWs kicked their shit in and if it wasn't for other people creating a space for them they'd still be shitting their pants in fear and be completely irrelevant.

But that will come after the election no need for drama and divisions now.

Well, this makes me glad somehow that i live in a muslim majority country.Not that SJW didn't try to infiltrate anyways.

If you live in a muslim majority country you don't go out at night and you lock your doors, and keep a shotgun under your bed with a gun under your pillow, if you can even get a gun in the first place.

I dunno, a talwar or some shit.

Arguing can be an option, but this kid is a bit of a shitter and just wants to get through it and graduate so he won't rock the boat. Its always been this way, though not as bad.

When I went to college years ago I had to take a few humanities courses for my STEM degrees. About a third of what they have to take today, IIRC. A big project for Expos Writing 1 was to write a paper arguing in support of gun control. The best two of which would be submitted to some publication. Even if you were a gunfag you were expected to write a paper basically shitting on your own ideals and then see it published by some place. Unless you were "low effort" about it of course, then you just got a shit grade. I kept the entire class tied up in a big debate for 4 or 5 fucking days until the professor relented and let us do either a pro or anti paper instead.

What really stuck her, I will never forget, was making the point over and over that we would "have to bullshit this paper, because all the arguments and evidence in favor of gun control can be proven fallacious. It isn't a matter of differing opinions or points of view. We would have to knowingly use sources that are provably lying." Holy fuck that stuck in her craw. But she couldn't get around it and eventually caved.

If a student did that today I imagine they'd wind up like pic related, if not outright expelled…

twitter.com/I_AM_IRON_VAN/status/790207830762590208

That makes an incredible amount of sense.

I pity anyone who was brought into this whole anti-feminist, anti-sjw, anti-degenerate clusterfuck by overgrown edgelords like The Amazing Atheist.

He's exactly the kind of faggot that people think of when people mock the fedora tipping faggots who think they are slammin' hard logic on the stupid bible thumpers.

I go out at night just fine, you're thinking of sandnigger countries.Even in the ME i have no problem travelling at night. No guns rule is shitty though, but i could be armed better than your average Britbong though.

Oh, don't even get me started on this tier of fucking horseshit.
Have to take some trash-ass humanities courses.
One of them is about niggers.
This nigger bitch waltzes in, and starts arguing with bad logic about how everything can be institutionalized racism. I'll never forget how she fucking pronounced it. ITS INSTITUTIONALIZED RAY-SIZZEM
Not even kidding, statistics could show that niggers are less clean than whites and get sick more often therefore ITS INSTITUTIONALIZED RAY-SIZZEM.
We also had papers where it didn't matter if the logic was sound or not, we had to basically parrot the fucking teacher because ITS INSTITUTIONALIZED RAY-SIZZEM
I was cashed the fuck out. I'm thankful none of my papers ever got sent to be posted to some shit rag. Or at least any that I'm aware of.

ironic bio considering that he won't tell you why

Where do you live?

There's nothing inherently wrong with the humanities, and if they're approached properly, they are some of the most fun you'll have in college.
Unfortunately, there are way too many agenda pushing assholes running the show in universities, and you've just gotta deal with it or you're going to fail.
You can only appeal things with the dean so many times before he tells you to fuck off.

One of my literature profs was assuredly liberal (from my own conversations with him outside of class), but he was as impartial as you can be with his lectures and graded my papers fairly.

Malaysia, where majority of the shootings are caused bysecret society(triads) , which proves anti gun laws don't work.

Yeah but I was there for Physics. Exactly how does a working knowledge of Feminism in Neolithic Africa (or Art History, which I actually took) relevant to reading plots from a particle accelerator's detector array? I can excuse a little bit of it as wanting to make a "well-rounded student", but the volume should be proportional to its relevance. It's crazy.

I've been looking into the whole "skeptic, atheist" communities and they are full of beta enablers or loud obnoxious morons like TJ. No fucking wonder they got overtaken by SJWs. Cause as much as our youtube wonders like to mindlessly parrot "MUH CULTURAL MARXISTS" the most dangerous and successful SJWs are more like stalinists - they know their ideology is fucking stupid, they just do it for the money and power and can be ruthless resourceful and clever to get what they want.

On twitter I identify as a trans-bunny that is pikachu-kin, with a judy hopps headmate. I made my own profile pic with all of this combined.

Dude do not begin to get me started most the skeptards lots of whom I liked turned out to be pro hillary it just got me like seriously nigger?

Sargon got my respect pretty much going "Trump is less dangerous then Clinton"

The "Rethuglikkkans" are all Bible Thumping Fascists Who BeLIEve in JEEBUS" user. The Democrats, who therefore oppose Jeebus and the Evil ReTHUGliKKKans are obviously the party that a reasoned Atheist, enlightened by his own intelligence, would support.

Kill me.

I dont want to fuck that rabbit but she is cute as a character not as a I wanna fuck it cute

I'm two episodes left to finishing Eva.

Can't stand her.

I'm in a "Literature-Based Research" course and all we do is look at poems and bullshit 200 words per. Teach keeps trying to shove feminist implications and trying to influence people to write about that topic. She's failing, though. Since it's community, she has no real influence or weight to throw around or support from the system.

The reason why you have to be "highly educated" to be that kind of stupid in a university is because they're in full control of the education, rather then the state itself.

So while community gets the backwash teachers, the fact that it is far from that strong pushing that you see in unis or hear about it makes me
WONDER
if any corps or foundations are having a say in the education of kids.

At least it only made me wonder until we saw Common Core, which confirmed what they were doing.

This is what Bill Gates and the elite do with their time. There are certain people who need a very precise air mail delivery to interact with their personages via contact to the head.

Ok.

You have no heart, user.

I would fuck the rabbit, assuming she's bigger than a real rabbit.

sure thing user, what ever you say.

She's a bitch. Sorry to say.

"But user that's part of the appeal" - Degenerates, Current Year (+1)

What about this one?

Didn't he piss off a lot of his viewers by doing that too?

Nice research. Some things to look into:

Who does the job of actually putting together the show and making everything run? Do they contract it out?

Who does their PR? Was it free from their friends or did they pay someone for it?

no

That's some nice animation ont he left one.

Skeptards = Internet skeptics

Try being in one where we were told to come up with a paper topic and while I came up with literary devices within the context of the book, everyone was putting up trash like "a feminist interpretation of" that same book.
Include the fact that there was some bitch who, I swear, masturbated over satire like it's the greatest thing since sliced bread except for the fact that it's more dead than we are who had two kids and I shit you not, dragged them to class once.
Yep. Totally want to go to class to listen to kids crying to their mommy about how nobody fucking cares about them. All the while she bitches about how she doesn't want doctors covering women giving birth, the fact she kept using every opportunity she could to make things either about her, her interests, and yes, she was "ecstatic about being enlightened."
Although, in retrospect, this reminds me of something. I showed off in front of this same retarded class, scaring the bejesus out of them when I installed Firefox and showed them the about:config page about how it could "break" the computer. I'll never forget these retards' faces, but I have the feeling I may have had a detrimental effect in the lifespan of Firefox by showing that off. Keep in mind this class happened several years ago, but it seems that anything I do or like gets corrupted in some fucking fashion one way or another.

90% of Rebuilt budget went into that scene, that's why rebuilds are so shitty and feel so poor.

oops meant to reply to

Probs

but those were likely skeptards

Nigga, those are rabbits

didn't literally wu recently have an interview where she blamed misogynists and Steam for the poor ratings for its game?

In any case, first I've heard of it.

Was rebuild really that bad?

Well…it's Eva, so it was never good in the first place.

The only cases I can see of Rebuild being bad were

1.1- There's literally no new footage. It's just remastered old footage.
2.2- Not enough Asuka, Mari completely stealing the show.
3.3- I haven't seen it, but people REALLY hate where the plot went.

Anyone find the marketing for the switch weird?

Wii u and 3DS is all kid friendly shit right down to the retarded memes and censoring, switch goes full on normalfag pandering adults.

I remember hearing about someone's PayPal account getting suspended because of them jokingly putting "North Korea" as the reason. Does PayPal think they're actually stopping anyone by autobanning words like "ISIS"? Is it just a symbolic gesture so they're "doing something" if the government ever complains?

Indeed, expect how gamers don't take virtual rape seriously

Seems like it

twitter.com/Gamertics/status/787134021398585344
gamertics.com/candid-ceo-threatens-critics-with-legal-action/

The Wii was pretty normalfag.

k

It was pretty bad so far. Blue balls for years and it ended with lots of wasted potential basically MGS V of anime.

Mari was so fucking hyped and she turned out to be the Ewoks of Evangelion being in the movies just to push new merchandise.

It isn't relevant, and it shouldn't be required.
I do believe the "essential" skills should be taught, like your writing classes (and I'm not an English major or anything, I'm just sick of reading shit from people who never learned how to write) but I don't believe any specific courses should be subscribed.
I assert that higher education should be about the exploration of your own interest, not that of the school. Though it's not going to happen, because it'd put a lot of these programs out of business.

Why do skeptics even need a community?
If you're really a skeptic, you shouldn't need anybody else to validate your (lack of) belief.
Church communities exist because each member of the group is supporting each other in working towards a common goal.
What does an atheist group provide?

Nope.
It's a tablet that plays games and comes with controllers. It's designed for normalfags because that's the audience that makes money these days.

Yes.

Rebuild is undoubtedly the most beautifully animated, eye-gasm inducing features I have ever watched in my life.

And it all just went to shit. The end of the second movie is amazing, when Shinji finds his balls for the first time in his life but it doesn't make up for much.

Its fucked, basically. Pretty though. Here, watch.

Is Harmful British or American? I forget which he is currently, I know he's lived in both.

Dems oversampled to rig the polls to show clitoris higher up than Bernie.
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26551
The attachment is fucking gold, also.

Its current year user, not current year-8.

I'm a retard, please forgive.

Circle jerking and networking. When you want to do jack shit and get paid for it you need that networking for views.

Its alright, just question the contents of the OP in threads from now on. Whoever made the thread on Holla Forums is kind of an idiot, though this does show that they've been doing this shit for years.

That's a real fucking shame.

I know I said otherwise earlier, because I was being a dick to your waifu, but I really felt bad for Asuka. That poor girl, that scene in the last episode I watched, where she ran to her mother, happy that she gets to pilot an eva, only to see her hang herself, man, that hit hard.

Hell, that whole episode was fucking sad. Even Pen Pen going away was sad.

Two more episodes left and End of Eva to go. Skipping rebuild.

i wish we had some drawfags willing to make a "Oh no, its Gamergate" type of abum cover

The only thing I could make is some half-assed abomination made in MSPaint.

informationliberation.com/?id=55724
archive.is/LTVas
This guy says Trump has about 87% chance of winning, which is pretty good.

Okay, so I need to give you a tip so you don't come our with brain damage.

The last 2 episodes are occurring inside the characters' minds while the events in End of Eva are whats going on in the outside world during the same time.

did you guys see this Yet? it's from the new final fantasy spinoff.

I'll skip your spoiler, and come back to it after I am done watching.

Welp I pissed someone off, I just noticed I'm shadowbanned. I was already suspecting since some of my tweets are liked/retweeted only in the next day

Yep, its cancer.

That's a good format, everything is so long winded online.

this whole story should have never made it past the editors, easily debunked and shame on the devs for responding to the faux outrage

Shadowbanning is scummy, it is the worst idea ever conceived.

For what purpose?

it never ends, does it

Reminds me of when they decided to put random gay NPCs in FFXIV. I wonder what little SJW has been whispering in their ear the last few years.

As if the shit they started with Type-0 HD wasn't bad enough.

See shit like this is the reason I give Square Enix zero dollars. Their translations are NISA tier and they shit on dragon quest every single time they bring it to the west

Someone check the fucking original and who did the fucking localization this time? as it 8-4?

She says "we", meaning Indiecade:

If you can find any other evidence of friendship it would be really appreciated, right now that still seems like the weakest link in the evidence. That article only really mentions them being classmates and that the Indiecade/USC collaboration was at Fullerton's request. The cliquishness of the USC crowd is evident but vague, a more definitive COI would be good.

Otherwise great work, it's obvious there's something going on there, I just wish we had that final piece too.

what the japanese original text?

is there an "actual" translation, not a shitty localization?

Isn't this one of those writing for that Anime Feminism crap?

archive.is/tk55b

That's not what "oversamples" means in polling/statistics. It means you sample them more so you get more accurate/detailed information about that subgroup. It doesn't mean that you assume they're a higher proportion of the population than they are.

pewresearch.org/methodology/u-s-survey-research/sampling/

And that email seems to be about their internal polling, where they would want to be as accurate as possible.

Yep, her bio's in gook now as well.

Wanna have a good laugh guys

archive.is/jVnvQ

Didn't we get intel from someone that explained their idea of "oversampling" is basically just sampling the relevant groups that give them a positive result (for their side) and under-representing the other side so it feels like they're losing?

Gee, look at all those places not shown, such as Africa and the Middle East. I wonder why that is…

Yeah, anyone trying to say that they're just doing the oversampling talked about in the Pew article aren't even bothering to read the email or consider the context and are just focusing in on the word oversampling.

got as far as "deep female friendships" before laughing my ass off. I've never met a woman who has an actual female friend, they all secretly hate each other. They don't understand camaraderie either.
Also DAO was the only one worth playing

Incidentally, unlike the lie told in that article, I'm pretty sure DAO is Bioware's highest selling game to date.

Women are like dogs. I don't mean furry dumb and ugly, but you know how when you pull up next to a car with another dog in it, both dogs start barking wildly at each other? That's women. Dogs hate other dogs. In their minds, women are baring like mad whenever they see a random woman on the street.

I've known a few that had actual friends and not just someone they'd backstab in a heartbeat for more social points.

I swear sometimes it feels like retards on Holla Forums actually want Clinton to win. Look up #TheList on twitter.

I used to go to an all boys school. Across the road was our sister school: an all girls school.

During the few times we had inter-school activity days, the girls seemed to be really friendly with eachother. And I could tell that they had strong friendships.

As soon as school finished, their friendships seemed to evaporate overnight.

While many of the friendship groups from my school still hang out and joke around to this day, almost every account I have heard from the girls school is the same:

Within a month of graduating, every single group had a big drama, usually over some guy, and the girls started hating each-other.

I believe that the friendships they formed were true friendships, but that they were only possible because they were in an environment where there where no boys involved at all.

Once they moved into the real world, where they interacted with guys every day, they changed from close friends into bitter rivals.

twitter.com/search?q=#TheList&src=tyah

Seems like blatant false flagging.

>>>Holla Forums7960407

>>>/4pol/141

Yea this is like mega false flagging.

As I've learnt from my little sister when she told me the day-to-day exploits of school, hormonal teenage girls are desperate for dick. Girls she thought of as friends try to backstab her to get that dick, friends get pissy for no goddamn reason, and she also get pissy for petty shit like "my friend didn't text me at all for a day! She must hate me for doing absolutely nothing, so fuck that bitch."

My mom has a couple of really close friends. To the point that her and one of them spent so much time together that I used to call her "my other mother"(this was back before people would assume lesbian shit over it). They still will fly out to see each other every year despite living on opposite ends of the country now.

the first was starting to be spammed which is when they took it to the second. The OP of the first was before any twitter posts, it seems like retards concerned more with getting a laugh than keeping Clinton from being elected to me.

my mom is base 7 and she still has a core (7 or 8 people) group of female friends from her highschool years

I even transferred schools once and didn't tell any of my friends. They didn't see me until 6 years later. I was just never comfortable with seeing people I usually see in school anywhere outside of school.

Women are always one minor taboo away from murdering their fellow women. I think this will play a big part in the election, I really don't think Hillary will get a majority of the female vote like she thinks she will. I have yet to meet a woman voting hillary. Not a single fucking one.

It seems something went down on 4ch pol and there was a massive banning spree

They claim to be those banned over there because the one of the mods on 4pol got doxxed or something

You should really look at the demographics of the elections in Germany and how many voted Merkel. They absolutely will vote Clinton.

If you try and post the CTR's director's name anywhere on 4chan, you'll get banned for a week.

They're talking about the banning over mentioning CTR's director. Rumor is that he's also a mod on 4chan now, though personally I think there's nothing to that.

My aunt is, she's super excited about it.

There's a couple aGG shills in that Holla Forums thread.

Dammit, I smell falseflag but there's never any talking Holla Forums out of something once they get on a roll.

Mate, Holla Forums is aGG.

Odds on wikileaks being compromised?
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/790411759177895936

Imagine shitposting on a site where you weren't allowed to say a name or discuss a hashtag and still thinking you have integrity

yep

I only kept in contact with 4 of my best friends who already graduated before me, everyone else I didn't hear anything about me once I was gone which eventually led to some hilarity when I got spotted in a mall a few years later

Yep, either hacked or something else.

Must have been controlled opposition all along.

There's not one person from school I kept in contact with. It sometimes makes me feel bad but I don't hold on to relationships that easily or willingly.

Holla Forums easily fell for D&C ages ago, which is why a large portion of 8ch seems to have kind of to stopped caring about it. The cuckchan exodus to the board certainly didn't help matters.

Typing "Ben Fischbein" is an automatic 2 week ban across all boards. I tested it myself along with other people. It will even notify you that it's a banned word.

archive.is/6lJJg#selection-2785.0-2785.6

The replies to this post pretty much says it all about the state of cuckchan.

Wikileaks never supported Trump to my knowledge, but how I see it, they're saying that the election is so corrupt that thinking anyone but Hillary to win is foolish I don't agree at all, i think Trump has a good chance, but I can see where they are coming from with that mindset

Yes, Assange is dead.

at least he is free of his chains.

Its not that so much as them calling that pic the alt-right. Wikileaks is more internet savvy than that normally.

Is that you panda? Are you here to steal our meme supply?

Good afternoon anons, so seems like Wikileaks can provide a proof of life of Julian Assange. Also, seems like people are now believing the "virtual sexual assault" narrative spew by feminists. Goebbels' Law is getting stronger by the day, man.

I've been on Holla Forums since the last election and I've been following Gamergate since its inception, if that's anything. I even spot a few self professed Nazis even retweet me about GG on twitter.

The board quality's a different story. Both Holla Forumss are getting bombarded with shit and so has Holla Forums, especially since Japm00t's announcement. The shitposting and general pessimistic atmosphere has increased and feels more alien compared to how things were two years ago. Hopefully things will perk up after the election's done.

Too much through multiple hobbies hinges on how this election turns out, since it will either be a major conquest or blow to SJW and PC culture, a few months after and we should be doing just fine since by that point anyone that can't adapt will have gone back to halfchan

Holla Forums got run over with stormcucks, that's why it went to shit

that is a dumb argument since anyone can pretend to be a stormfag and it is in the interest of many to paint the place as such

Fair enough, yeah the alt-right boogieman is obnoxious and should be a red flag for anyone. Assange doesn't and never did tweets from the account though, so best case scenario is some retard intern took over after the internet shutdown.

Nope I'm not Panda

Yup, the honeymoon has been over for a while, so the major boards get shit on. Always have to be on guard

This seems overly optimistic. There being any change in who runs the twitter account at such a crucial time is highly suspicious.

Yeah, I know. Speaking of going back to halfchan…

I found these:

>>>/4chon/189487
>>>/4pol/

on the board bar

There's also >>>/polmeta/ which suggests problems with 8/pol/'s moderation staff and some conflicts with a site called TRS (TheRightStuff). Apparently some are accusing that site (and to a lesser extent, others like Iron March) of astroturfing?

Heard that Stormfront had an outreach/shilling program (BUGS, I think it was) but accusations of cross posting between it and Holla Forums have been repeatedly denied even pre-2014. I took a few looks over on Stormfront in the past and saw at least one poster claiming they dropped in from Holla Forums, though.

Also:

archive.is/ayY2U archive.is/WX0yy

There is a problem with 8 Holla Forumss moderation staff though, been happening for awhile.

No it's literally what happened, that's why they hate Milo and GG now. Milo for being gay and jew and GG for not being their personal army

Have puritanical retards who bitch about everything Japanese culture is been shitting on #OperationMoe lately?

>>>/1428/
its all you will ever need outside of Holla Forums

If Milo would stop incessantly promoting race mixing he wouldn't get so much hate.

Everyone knew Milo was a fag and coal burner from day one

the only thing you hear on Holla Forums about GG these days is some people admitting GG was how they eventually ended up on Holla Forums.

remember when that dev said we were the anus of the internet based on a fraction of vocal posters? Assuming the board's overall opinion, like it mattters, is retarded. There are 3x the UIDs than posters in these threads, I am sure it is greater over there. Saying a board is this or that is basically admitting you are here to drive a wedge.

That's not the issue, the issue is him promoting it to women.

I recall some anons saying that 4/pol/ of all places looks upon Gamergate more favorably than 8/pol/ from time to time. Tensions didn't seem to rise until Holla Forums harbor and the creation/growth of Holla Forums, the latter of which were supposedly involved in ggr's creation.

Then we have goons doing D&C and generally triggered faggots shitting themselves over it at the drop of a hat. Who knows how much damage has been done from the outside as opposed to in.

There's a few other things I'm trying to remember, like /baphomet/ wanting to have a hand in controlling/fucking up Gamergate for their own amusement, but I read that a long time ago, and I'm not sure if I have that thread archived with me.

To be fair I too just thought that Julian Assange was gone and thus someone else was doing the tweets, but oh boy here we go
Wikileaks activity has been different for days. Since Assange's internet was shut down. I'm not even sure if I can trust the new leaks even if they still have comments that would endanger Hillary Clinton's presidency. Its really sad because Wikileaks just got a new design for newer pastes and its actually easy to find new controversy, but now its harder to trust them.
Maybe Assange is still alive and we can trust him in the future, but right now all we know is oh fuck.

100% serious here.

What is the issue with race mixing exactly, I only ever hear that here.

Destruction of legacy and mixed race people are more prone to have health complications and identity issues is the gist of it.

Eugenics

That's not even getting into the identity issues.

I stopped paying attention to GG in early 2015 and have been asked by friends about what's going on lately. Can someone give me a short summary of shit you guys have been focused on over the last 18 months? Just major topics I guess.

Do arrogant faggots ever bitch about it happening with aliens or demons?

As opposed to inbreeding like in the Middle East?

same as before and same as tomorrow

Have any proof of this?

Nice strawman

I'm just waiting to see what reason they give for him not being able to produce a video of him being alive. That or a full half second of a cardboard mannequin flitting past a window.

feh there are no such thing as inferior races just inferior cultures

Come at me

If
Someone would please sate my thirst
My dick has been throbbing for about 3 months waiting for song name

Evolution and genetics are very real.

adaptation=/Evolution

Stop pretending you know the fuck science is cus you lurked some mongolian moving pictures board

you should stay in the 4am threads

nigga the title of the song is the first thing he says

Same could be said about you. Do you truly think there are no genetic differences between races?

That would be going into another extreme.

As it would be said on Holla Forums: Race drives/determines culture.There's good and bad people of every race, but there are IQ differences, hormonal differences, blood differences, etc that result in other races being more prone to violence and degeneracy and others being able to adapt and maintain civilizations better.

Then why can different races interbreed without producing infertile offspring if the difference is so great?

Environment determines culture

Why can polar bears breed with brown bears and produce fertile offspring? Your argument is patently ridiculous. The ability for offspring to reduce in no way implies a lack of genetic difference, simply that there are enough similarities.

"Race mixing" should only be a problem for Holla Forums if it's going to result in a child. Milo is a faggot. No matter how many black guys blast in his ass, he won't get pregnant.

reproduce*

see

I'm talking about in 2D with moralfaggots spewing muh hurresy.

I don't bitch about 2D regardless.

No. Culture is meta-behavior which is governed by genetics. The environment can select for genetics over long periods of time, but does not directly determine culture.

Because he has a tshirt? It's standard to make tshirts for both genders when you're making swag. I haven't seen him going around telling women to make sure they get knocked up by black guys,

Is that anime true, Holla Forums?
Are Japanese game developers autistic lesbians?

video games

Fuck off back to your safe space furry faggot.

No. Because if it were true, real life would preferable to 2d, which is never is.

What about 'em?

Besides that he's directly said that if he ever has a kid he's going to make sure the woman is black.

Just get #Operationmoe to help trash it. They're the closest thing actually to connecting with the nips and otaku absolutely won't stand for this shit.

Thread is over, go home goobergate

Is this MGS where you do what your genes is telling you to do?

Didn't later games state that was a lie told to manipulate the Snakes?

I don't want to shock you so I'll spoiler it to give you a chance to back out if you're afraid;
The thing about video games is: They're fun.

He has a shirt design as a joke and he has one for both genders because tshirt companies always make them that way.

And Milo is never going to have a kid.

That is demonstrably false, though it should be true.

Well let's look at what genetics are thought to determine. Sexuality, mental illnesses, intelligence. personality traits. Its entirely fair to say that they have a large impact on what a person's behavior will be and the behavior of large groups is what forms culture.

On a population scale, yes. Simply, if most people have a gene in some population that screams at them to be violent at all times as a reaction to all situations, and most of them lack the frontal lobe development to also consciously and consistently suppress that behavior (which is the neurological mechanism for modulating behavior), then that population will be more violent.

user its current year, hadn't you heard?

reported

He's not going to have a kid because it would ruin his lifestyle and he knows it.

Cuckolding doesn't count.

Milo's not going to have a child anytime soon, everyone calms down at some point though.

Surrogates exist and gay men have been known to make use of them.

filtered

I'd say it's less about violence and degeneracy than it is about the drive to be more than what you are now. Whites have that in spades. They made the printing press, they circumnavigated the world, they made computers, they walked on the fucking moon. Hispanics and Asians used to have it but lost it.. Even muslims had brief flashes of it a very long time ago. The only race that doesn't have it and never did is blacks. Every modern city in Africa is the direct result of white "oppression." In the areas where blacks were left to their own devices, they're still happy to live in mud huts and go around shoeless with feet infested with jiggers and eyes blind from the worms in their filthy drinking water.

Monsoon and even Raiden's black friend say exactly this anyways.

Consider that Snake's last mission took place more than 3 years ago and ultimately shit just got worse even if it resulted in things getting even more entertaining with cyborg ninjas everywhere and the end of the Patriots "governing" memes ultimately didn't mean shit towards disproving that.

I thought the point of homosexuality from an evolutionary standpoint was to weed out weaker genomes.

If anything looking at the current state of the world I would say that whites have lost it while Asians still have it.

There doesn't have to be a "point". It may simply be that it doesn't totally cripple a population, therefore exists vestigially.

Hispanics and Asians lost their genetic drive? Please explain.

Yes that's thought to be the point but there's a genetic link to it and unlike most animals homosexual humans reproduce. In earlier times due to societal pressures to conform to society and be heterosexual regardless of their natural inclination and in today's time due to modern medicine.

Not genetic. The drive to explore, to create, to advance as a species. The Aztec Empire was massive, created its own writing systems, and erected pyramids and cities on lakes. Hispanics today live by the motto "Can't someone else do it?" They're lazy and want technological advances, riches, money, and fame to come to them just because they want it. China is similar. These are the people who gave us a structure so grand it can be seen from space and gunpowder. Now, they work in factories with suicide nets.

Asians are extremely hard working, but they're not creative or adventurous. A Japanese person told me that they themselves think of themselves as a race that's not good at creating things, but are experts at taking something that exists and making it better. I'll admit that white people do seem to be losing the spark these days, though.

welp, I really regret responding to acid's post about pol, goddamn

Anyways:
twitter.com/stillgray/status/789566635778510848
archive.is/oUSCz

Rock paper Shotgun being a bit funny in regards to Mafia III. Author has a cry about problematic stuff in Mafia II, but for Mafia III:

That's how the chinese empire has always operated.If genetics are infallible, and free thinking is encoded in DNA why is so much of SocJus is white?

pretty fucking much this

Culture & will shape someone's destiny genes are just a fucking outline

you can have perfect genes & choose to do fuck all you can get LGS & do wonders

A meme. You can point to one guy with perfect genetics who decides to do nothing. Measure ten thousand guys with perfect genetics, and they will massively outperform those without. Be intellectually honest.

So much of SocJus is white because being white has become a crime or original sin if you prefer that terms. Just as people like Nyberg or Faraci latched onto it to atone for their actions many whites latch onto it to attempt to atone for their whiteness. In a society that views being racist as the worst thing you can be and being anti-white as anti-racist SocJus is the easiest way to make up for that. Most other racial groups aren't exposed to this punishment unless they go out of their way to defend whites, in which case they're viewed as self-internalizing racism.

The origins of this push are decidedly not white.

I still think she's an animatronic, she just moves so fucking unnaturally. Plus there was that metal piece falling out of her pants when she had the seizure on 9/11.

Bullshit
Burden of proof is on you to disprove me in the wrong environment anyone could just waste their potential & die in the fucking gutter

So indoctrination trumps genetics, like i said if genetics were all Hillary Clinton should have born brown.

I didn't even read your guys' argument, but I'm chiming in because that's not how burden of proof works, you dumbass. You made the claim, you have to back it up. You cannot ask people to prove a negative because that's fucking pointless.

Here's a good example: have you ever raped a child, 4053e4? No? Can you prove it? Prove to me you never raped a child.

Retards who don't know shit they're talking about. Nothing to see here.

Well you're specifically talking about free thought and isolating genetics to that one component. My own personal opinion is that a very minute portion of any race truly has free thought. Inventors and great minds are exceedingly rare, the vast majority of people only ever think as they were taught to think and never go beyond that.

What?

I'm guessing the lie about how it wasn't a review? Even though the original accusation was positive coverage, not reviews? And how it was proven that she was given positive coverage. Pretty sure even deepfreeze has it all archived

This doesn't support your point. An argument against your point is trivially derived from the video I linked above. Two sister species of mice were each placed in enclosures with no dirt hence no ability to construct their extremely different burrows for several generations, such that neither they, nor their parents, nor their parents' parents could construct them. Yet, when these descendants were placed back in an environment where they could construct burrows, lo and behold that they constructed them exactly as their genetics determined, to such high fidelity that the length of their burrow can be controlled in 3cm units by inserting or removing certain genes.

The hypothetical perfect genetics man who does nothing with your life or is hamstrung by his environment is still superior to the invalid who is boosted through his entire life to a point where he can perform at an acceptable level, simply because neither is an individual that has sprung from the ether to exist in a single snapshot of history, but rather they each emerge from population and produce a population. When the superior genetics pass out of an environment that is engineered to hold them back no matter what, they will resume having superior outcomes.

If you would like further real parallels, we could discuss racial differences, where even the richest blacks in presumably the best environment have worse outcomes than the poorest whites, in intelligence, education, work, crime, and so on. In fact, the situation is further complicated by this, because you cannot cleanly extrapolate the comparison between a retard and a genius of one race to a race which is retarded compared to another race which is relatively genius due to regression to racial mean effects.

In short, even the most extreme situation you can dream up to "prove" your point doesn't really support it due the reality of genetics, heritability, and genomics, and is also irrelevant because you do not base conclusions on outliers.

Which forum was that? You didn't mention that things brought up in:

How many of you actually take the time to read through the OP of every thread?

guilt transfer

i dont even know we had a OP

isn't that criken's college?

Yes.

> Two sister species of mice
Humans are not mice

Genetics do not fucking write fate

the end

Does anyone feel like their time spent with GG has just made them more of a spiteful asshole than they ever would have become otherwise?

Not even trying to shill against the people in it, I'm talking about how all the retarded bullshit I've been exposed to about being "offensive" or "hurrassment" over the most pathetic minscule shit has resulted in me wanting to make the world as hostile to these entitled moral authoritarian wannabe pieces of shit as possible until as many as possible go into a complete psychological meltdown that damages them for life. I am that fucking malicious at this point.

Yes and reading up /pol hasn't help either.

Made some anons realized that the universal truth that everyone just hates everyone.

You just entirely ignored everything other than his first paragraph didn't you? Are you this incapable of mounting an argument?

Either some very bored autist is pulling a prank on /pol and manually spamming that board, or there is an actual double post copying bot on the lose on Holla Forums.

Not really. It just made me not trust any media at all. I have no hate for the SJW only bemused mockery, I only hope that things I do like continue uncorrupted.

We are far more complicated

I see why the flips think Durante killing the media is cool

Yeah, I was a lot quicker to think positively about people before this whole mess.

As I said you just completely the bulk of his post that had nothing to do with mice.

This conversation is actually really boring for me, because I've had it so many times with so many clueless people. Since you clearly refused to watch the video at all, because you hate genuine knowledge especially if it conflicts with your opinions, I will briefly explain the obvious to you with real examples.

The obvious is that fundamental biological realities that apply to the rest of the animal kingdom do not magically stop applying to us because it upsets you. The scientific methodology of genomics, the study of genes and their effects, is to first identify these in model animals, such as the mouse in this case, then search for analogues in humans.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genomics

Beyond the theory which suggests that there is absolutely no reason this process does not work, it has been used to identify and study the genetic origins of medical issues in humans for quite some time, and to specifically address your autism about it not determining behavior in humans, this exact process is the one which was used to identify the familiar Warrior Gene in violent criminals:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A

So we have established the consistency of the theory, the validity of my comparison, and real world experimental results which confirm both. The end.

completely ignored*

I don't know if I'd say asshole, more so extremely blunt and unsympathetic.

But that seems to be the norm when you are talking about darkies.

Continue you pseudo science taken from wikipedo I don't care either

You acting like genetics is some absolute thing amuses me more then upsets

I apologize for continuing to get meta here, but doesn't this read like what Acid tried to do with /gamergatehq/ and a certain clique are to this very day buttblasted about his purge?:

>>>/4pol/132

What I also find interesting is that Mark has a more laid back, self-moderating approach in contrast which doesn't stop open resentment directed towards him and his staff for doing little to stop Holla Forums from getting shilled and shitposted everywhere, decreasing the board's sense of morale and quality.

Genomics isn't a pseudo-science and for you to even suggest that is laughable. It ignores the human genome sequencing. It ignores cloning. It ignores the proven genetic links to mutual medical defects. It ignores the advances in reproductive medicine making both artificial human ovum and sperm possible. Handwaving it all off as "pseudoscience" because you do not like the implications.

Anyone that says genetics is more important than environment or vice versa is selling an ideology.

no shit

They have a point in fairness. Holla Forums's moderation is extremely ban happy and quick to do so to steer discourse and attempt to control the thought on the board. One example being with how they quickly ban talk of being accepting or tolerant of gays.

I could just as easily say that by saying that they're precisely equal in importance you are selling your own ideology.

Good for you because I absolutely fucking hate them more than anything. Only things that even come close are mudslimes and NTRshit subhumans.

yeah i kinda get it
it feels like the world is became retard while you unchanged

FOR FUCKS SAKE PEOPLE

Not really. Actually has given me much more insight into people's pasts and anxieties justifying "evildoing" : most of the time it's horrible people (who know themselves to be horrible) convinced they're doing good, sincerely.

nah, the trick is playing gideo vames

This must be a joke, right?

A lot of people hate 2.22 cause of the Shinji and Rei romance.

They were the sjws of their time they could never shut up about their lack of belief and had to spread it everywhere when sjws invaded no once gave a shit cause they didn't mind them getting fucked.

Are you talking about the use of Pepes to represent people who follow Hillary? If so, it might help to know that these people are convinced they can become Meme Magicians through emulation.

I have a feeling Kek would be disgusted at this perversion of his image

For fuck's sake. Once again they became parodies of themselves.

I thought it was a joke pic because of the overuse of "drumf".

Get out.

I firmly believe I'm shit, but I have actual arguments against myself. I don't need to delude myself into the most oversensitive shit imaginable making the world a worse place and I only want them outfit dead because they actually destroy lives with no excuse or dehumanize non straight non white non males against the. I have every right to want theose kinds of monsters completely erased.

well it's playing video games and do some exercises to get fit

also you don't you don't have to believe you're shit, user. everybody is, you and me included

dead

No. Plenty of you are truly good inside and I've seen that for myself.

The core programmers of Galaxy Fraulein Yuna were all women working in Red Entertainment. At least the very first game was an all-women staff, the more well-known sequels had men on board.

That was also 2 decades ago. The term "game developer" wasn't even a thing then.

What's the original text?

Also the game is cute but boring as hell if I'm to judge from that demo. I'd rather buy FFXV over that shit.

Good evening anons. I hope what is unraveling before our eyes aren't making you scared. Remember, Jeanne D'Arc at age 17 lead the Franks to fend off the English army. Sure, she's a religious zealot, well fuck it, a fanatic, but she inspired people to rally not for her for but what the country should be in: independence. So shall we. Onward to 2017!

Knowing humans aren't alone in the universe and there's something after death?

I have nothing to fear in the grand scheme of things.

By the way, paste this to the face of feminists who will say that feminism is for equality. This is from their movement's core founders.

twitter.com/RealPeerReview/status/790225861010227200

archive.is/U1naA

Time for someone to post the "We are not Jack Thompson" song.

Can confirm. I'm very good at faking it and even I crack sometimes. If you want to spot a psychopath, look at the eyes. Something always slips through there.

There is nothing to deconstruct about such games: one is a satire of our reality, the other is a game made after a tragedy. Stop trying to sound intelligent, this is not proof that you actually are intelligent.
This is something I heard when studying the romantic era in Europe during French classes and nowhere else. Did he think that himself or did he get some high school teacher to come up with it?

Don't answer that, a rhetorical question.

These people are impressive liars. And people still buy it when they do exactly the opposite of what they say.

awww

Why isn't it completely humiliated beyond all credibility?

Feminism. Imagine if they had their way and violent media was banned. We'd probably see quite the increase in violent crimes, considering the effect Doom's release had on crime, back when it was new.

Meanwhile, Gakw…, I mean, Gizmodo still is crafting clickbait at its finest.

archive.is/4jdOx

The video: youtube.com/watch?v=BBTQyZLuut0

Nowhere in the video does it mention that this is set in a haunted house. On the contrary, you can clearly say that the "ghost hands" actually are raccoon paws, and you can even see their faces through the boards.

Or banning brit/pol/ for not wanting hoards of Polish immigrants and shitting on NA.

Archive.is is taking donations
twitter.com/archiveis/status/788191015081480192
liberapay.com/archiveis/donate

Bonegolem is too for DeepFreeze
patreon.com/user?u=3018972

The cancer has metastasized.

archive.is/UKdoz

Isn't Patreon compromised? How long are they going to let donations for DeepFreeze stay up?

DeepFreeze isn't that widely known, plus I don't think feminazis actually have ammo against it - DF doesn't have borderline CP (and some genuine contributions by that one freak) that 8ch used to have.

UUUU

Honestly that's too long a period to summarize effectively. Just 2016 includes the death of Gawker, all sorts of corruption being discovered, the TorrentialDownpour spinoff (focusing on the censorship and bad translation of Japanese games), and all sorts of stuff I'm forgetting. You might want to read through the Deepfreeze updates (or use it as a reference) for most of the info we've found on game journos:

deepfreeze.it/

Current happenings isn't short but it'll cover all the general happenings nobody will remember to tell you about:

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

The smug and the condescending attitude is strong. Seriously!

OMG those comments…

Remember they can also take PayPal:
paypal.me/deepfreeze

It's probably better to link their support page with both options:
deepfreeze.it/support.php

Besides, if they were ingratiated enough they wouldn't need to have a justification, they'd just remove it. We'll see though.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Share this, please.

In other news, here are a couple articles on South Korea/Megelian feminism:

qz.com/801067/an-epic-battle-between-feminism-and-deep-seated-misogyny-is-under-way-in-south-korea/
archive.is/NOpMH

koreabang.com/2016/features/the-rise-of-radical-korean-feminist-community-megalia.html
archive.is/dzIfc

The first is from yesterday day. Note this one is a MSM viewpoint that doesn't care very much about the radical behavior of Megalian (although they do allude to it). I still found it an interesting article though because it runs down lots of facts and historical events that are relevant to South Korean feminism but I hadn't heard before.

The second is from January. Haven't read it, but it's a huge article that looks like it has tons of information. From brief glances it looks like it is actually willing to bring up hard anti-Megalian viewpoints.

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Being on the wrong side of history
☑ Fondling 55 eggs by surprise
☑ Molesting people in VR
☑ Plays DOOM better than Polygon
☑ Safeguards vagina bones
☑ Are the LOVELY, horrible people at 8E8ightC-han
☑ Told God check my quads
☑ Seducing AVGN to the dark side of history
☑ Turned waifus into Gamergate's worst nightmare
☑ Turned Notch into a woman hating MRA rapemonster
☑ Cuntfuses a lot of ovary-acting womyn
☑ Captured all goon territory in EVE
☑ Delivered the final leg drop on Gawker
☑ Corrupted Milo into an internet super villain
☑ Called a jew a nazi
☑ Bullied Reddit's abandoned daughter
☑ Memed life into Liru
☑ Refusing to ban Liru
☑ Uses celebrities lives as fuel for the meme magic
☑ Leg dropped gawker into bankruptcy
☑ Filled up Codemonkey's disk with shitposting
☑ Made Mighty Number 9 fail
☑ Attempted to kidnap someone at E3
☑ Hired 5 fictional toads and a fictional conman to gangrape someone
☑ Using a time machine to harass innocent localizers
☑ Gave a toddler meningitis
☑ Made it rain in London
☑ Causing the UK to leave the EU
☑ Casted the original ghostbusters as all men
☑ Keeping the MN9 booth from being set up
☑ Refused to play with Stephen Tortilla
☑ Playing Pokemon without fear of repercussion
☑ Not watching Grillbusters
☑ Talking to girls who play Pokémon Go
☑ Waging war against Ghostbusters and Leslie Jones
☑ Got Milo bampersanded from Twitter. Again.
☑ Leveled up on the DNC
☑ Barbecued worst Korea
☑ Chasing topkek from kotaku
☑ Appropriated and augmented a group of racists
☑ De-funded paranormal investigators by linking them to a suicide group
☑ Channeled the powers of love and death into misogynistic flowers
☑ Komm Süßer Troll'd
☑ Surviving for 2 years
☑ Ejected a fascist nicktator and toppled his dishonest empire
☑ More effective than New York Media, Silicon Valley and Hollywood
☑ Being Gawker's biggest enemy
☑ Celebrating their daughter's birthday
☑ Continuing to be the #1 hate group online
☑ Forced aGGros to spend christmas and new years whinging alone
☑ Owned some bitch
☑ Caught the Arby's killer
☑ Became a verb
☑ Made Pepe great again
☑ Inspired Trump's campaign
☑ Seduced the Occulus Rift founder
☑ Hacked the DNC
☑ Forced Pepe into the American school curriculum
☑ Bought 4chan
☑ Defended Devin Faraci
☑ Forced the UN to gather 800 gigabytes of white supremacy frogs
☑ Marketing of Nintendo Switch
☑ Infiltrating the emoji selection committee
☑ Hiding millions of anti-Semitic tweets
☑ Virtually raping a woman under the name BigBro442

I swear I'm going to crush all of them. I want Japanese fans to get angry and strike back hard.

Even just a single big name dismissing this shit as rudely and condescendingly as possible would be enough to start.

Please don't leave me waiting with my own hateful thoughts for this thread to update.

I need to see any famous or at least numerous Japanese who watch cartoons and play games mocking feminazis bitching about them having sexuality all over their media entirely and I don't know where to look. Ignoring this shit won't make it go away, there needs to be an at least sizable response from consumers saying to fuck off.

About to go to bed user, other than that, try asking mombot about their thoughts about this shit or 2ch.

I can't use Shitter because I can't make an account without a phone number. And mobile doesn't let you skip that.

If you know nip, lurk on 2ch, they always shit on the pathetic attempts of foreigners of controlling their behavior, forcefully changing their cultural norms to western piggu standards, and the hypocrisy of the West.

I tried lurking, I think last week, and couldn't find that anywhere. Looked in the anime and manga plates, vidya plates, social plates, political plates.

Didn't Tekken's Harrada pull something like that off? I think he deleted the reply later, though, because his mentions were flooded by berserk feminazis.

Why?
Because it's a cartoon? People recommend movies with fanservice and sex scenes all the time.
She's just a bitch who's afraid of admitting that humans are sexual creatures, and when it's highlighted in a cartoon she likes it's suddenly a problem because it's something "regular" people aren't used to seeing in animated medium and it stands out.
She's just a closeted anime fan who's afraid to admit she likes it because anime is too weird for westerners.

I don't get it. These people are so apt to preach cultural acceptance, unless it's a culture they deem to be "sufficiently advanced," in which case you can freely criticize them and demand change.

Yes and it was fucking pathetic.

No sympathy for apologizing. I want to set someone like Kamiya loose like a fucking wolf that inspires his fans to really get mean towards gaijins and their hags.

I'm going to enjoy hearing that fat pig squeal when Trump wins, holy shit.

At least wait until he has undergone his sex change.

Rolling Stone should not open its mouth that wide over legal issues, whatnot with the fake rape report they're currently at court with.

Please don't waste your time trying to "undersand" when they're nothing but pathetic little bitches uncomfortable about sex that spew a bunch of shit as if they're the majority and have the nerve to think they can force their worthless puritanical faggotry on everyone else.

The only thing that needs to be done is show the furious exasperation they're practically demanding and attack until everyone who cares is doing it. They'll be overwhelmed and completely break down realizing just how powerless and unimportant they are.

Rigging the Election – Video III: Creamer Confirms Hillary Clinton Involvement

It's important to call out shitty logic and watch them stumble when you ask them to explain.

It's also important to immediately slam any shit buzzwords and mock them for unironically using them and showing what a pathetic parody of themselves they really are.

I spice my heated arguments with enough insults to make Leffen blush while simultaneously slamming with actual logic.

Or maybe, just maybe, they appointed themselves as the gatekeepers of society and what they decree should be the norm. Dismantling their ivory towers will be a great start to get them up and running away from what we enjoy.

And when they retreat? I spread it to others as determinedly as I can.

If I can find a way to make everyone attack them, then the media, then the government, then absolutely anyone trying to shame them with pretentious smarmy bullshit, then I will have won,

I like the idea of Hillary getting arrested over Donald Ducks.

Anyone who has a reddit account and evidence of SRS misbehavior should message Yishan. He thinks they were all banned years ago and is not aware that they have taken over all of the main subs!
archive.is/cZsWG

Hillary isn't going to get arrested.

can you had:" if you have irrefutable proofs"

RETWEET THIS

twitter.com/icejournalism/status/790596220280594432

VOICE ACTOR STRIKE REVEALS UNANNOUNCED GAMES

In other words "Uh oh"

goodnewsgaming.com/2016/10/video-game-voice-actor-strike-reveals-a-ton-of-unannounced-games.html
archive.is/jnWyi

sagaftra.org/files/video_games_2016.pdf

Wew, look who just made themselves unemployable.

what

Archive of the PDF archive.is/Phe1O

what happened to gookanon?

JUST GIVE US 3 ALREADY, HOW MUCH STORY CAN YOU CRAM BETWEEN MAINLINE INSTALLMENTS?

Under therapy, I assume.

I think most, if not all of those are just code names/working titles.

archive.is/r1XIc
Lets demolish the Wall and apologies

user, there's literally a beta for KH3 in it where you play as Aqua in the Realm of Darkness.

Vote for him anyways just in case and focus on letting Russia know a large majority of Americans doesn't want anything to do with a monster like Shillary's pathetic squabbles with them.

They get no sympathy from me.

I can't wait for Team Fortress 2 to be released.

These are Hillary shills! Of course they're going to do their best to downplay Trump's ever growing influence on people!

They're just asking for a Brexit 2.0.

I see something

Funny. Cheering for wikileaks when the release Clinton stuff and now asking if they are compromised.

Trump is not going to win. Trump might do a Brexit, but I dont think so. Most polls say he will loose. So yes, this is wish fulfillment or denial. Wikileaks is 100% right.

Gantz. Man that anime was shit.

No matter what happens this election, there's one thing you need to keep in mind.

If you think globalists will disappear, you're wrong. if you think Trump's movement will disappear, you're wrong. if you think social justice will disappear, you're wrong. Instead, there will be double this from both sides, and tensions will grow tighter.

They'll probably rig it though.

As I told the last guy who said this you are entirely missing the point. Wikikleaks is generally internet and stays abreast of what is going on. That comic has nothing to do with the alt-right so wikileaks bringing up the alt-right is completely bizarre. It sounds far more like what you'd hear from someone inside the Clinton team or a reporter.

Apparently there's a movie or something coming? There's been a resurgence of fappable art.

Remember, the TPP is still a thing, and Clinton won't repeal it if Obama gets it to pass.

I find it incredibly insulting that not only did she lie about not supporting it, but that she did so while making a pro-TPP politician her running mate.

It's a Ben Garrison cartoon. He's loved by the alt-right.

grrrgraphics.com/uploads/7/4/7/3/74734153/debate-hillary-trump-ben-garrison_2_orig.jpg

This is one of the reasons I hope the burgerclaps don't fuck up.

Push this. This bill had fuggin Greenpeace up in arms, this could be a great way to make even the most anti-trump libs change sides (Wightfully so).

The persona Holla Forums created is. Ben isn't that persona.

The elections are rigged, what's even the point anymore?

I'm sorry but we have to face the truth, we lost and we never stood a chance against the military industrial complex. What were we thinkng? Memes could never defeat corruption and dirty money, Kek isn't even real, it's just a shitpost for fun.

It's over, for real this time.

Not what I said.

Please god, let it happen.

Well its not an edit and he drew it so if they're showing his drawing and saying that its the alt-right being delusional its quite clearly calling Ben part of the altright.

I see pitchford is gonna ruin that too.

Its already happening, m8, you think she's really up in the polls by double digits while they drag out another blatantly false allegation against him?
All signs point to her being fucked harder than bill fucked monica

Right back at ya McIntosh, right back at ya.

wasn't there some results from wisconsin showing trump winning bigly?

I wish someone would edit the final scene of NGE with trump, where they congratulate him.

I wouldn't be surprised, he's the right's version of obama at this point, without the media/hollywood sucking his cock nonstop

so not like Obama at all

so Tmbits are the thing they remove to make the Donut holes?

Looks like bronies are dealing with their own sjw drama again

I kinda feel sorry for this guy

ah yes i do love nolan north to finally replace ALL tf2 voice actors now!

I'd feel bad for them, but… they are fucking bronies.

Eh well its not the first time bronies delt with sjws
hell it goes back all the way in 2012 with the whole yamino and derpy thing

The Arizona poll was particularly bad, I just got into an argument about polls being rigged with a democrat where they were calling me a tinfoil conspiracy theorist. When I showed them Arizona voter registration with Republicans outnumbering democrats in contrast to a poll where 57% of the sampled respondents were democrats and only 23% were Republicans they just went dead silent.

Its just words on the internet nigger.
I really don't feel bad for this guy.
Welp I hope everyone has a bunker to get into because the Russians are going to curbstomp us.

The proper play is to tell them that Hillary is so far ahead that there's no point dealing with the long lines, driving, and trouble of voting. Make voting sound like a pain in the ass.

Then, after the election is over and they are baffled why Trump won, do things like explain that the polls were fucked up and the samples were completely skewed.

He said he was from California so I wasn't particularly worried about tricking him into not voting.

What the fuck is wrong with Australia?

SO SHE WAS TWEETING WHILE BEING GROPED

YEAH GEE

Ex-Reddit CEO on /r/ShitRedditSays: "In attempting to force the admins to take their side, they would dox them, send bad shit to their family members, etc. It was really bad."

archive.is/cZsWG

As with most english speaking countries they are a feminists, and that makes them cancer.

Holla Forums - Race and Genetics

I lol'd. Its okay to swap redpills once in a while though.

The way everyone's looking at the camera, you can tell they think she's a crazy bitch.

Your screencap cropped the juicy part

You guys heard of this guy called Marco Weiss? He was a german student that went to Turkey for his holidays. He met a girl in a club and took her to his room and they had sex. Later it turns out that she was underage and he goes to prison in turkey.

England was against him, Germany supported him. Back then when he was in Germany turkey demanded that we punish him too but the court here said (Allein die Aussage des Mädchens reiche für einen hinreichenden Tatverdacht nicht aus) her word alone is not enough to send him to prison and they dropped the case.

The people and the government in english speaking countries like the UK and Australia are simply brainwashed by feminists. Things that you consider rape are not considered rape here. But Germany is pretty gay in this regard too actually.

it's not my screenshot, I just took the first picture out of the archive.is link as a preview so people know what to expect when they click that link. I have tools that make screenshots of entire webpages or turn them into pdf's.

Where did the phrase "anime tiddy" come from, and is it used primarily as a derogative? Like, someone using it, is it always used as a way of making fun of anime fans?

By Goons, yeah.

I'd say not always but 9/10 times yes.

Why do goons hate tits? Do they hate sexuality in general? I've seen SJWsnoke post about gay doujins and stuff that he buys, so he apparently has no problem with gay anime porn. Is it just the straight stuff that they hate> I don't understand.

Do they hate porn in general?

They're Goons. They hate anything that other people like.

It's Goon cliche in action.

one person high up in post history says "I hate boobs"
and the rest lock heels and follow suit, because they want to get in the "in crowd"

its all faggots

I hope she wins an oscar for this.

I'm starting to wonder if goons are paid shills or at least part or controlled by some larger paid shill group.

Maybe they are just brainwashed.

I'd wager they aren't paid. They do it either because they find it somehow funny, or because they genuinely believe they're "doing good".

Well some mentally ill neckbeard MLP guys are getting paid by the looks of things.

Even creampies?

since darabont was fired the series got more and more boring, is it worth watching again?

Kiwifarms is full of faggots anyway. They rolled over for Randwhale.

Only for this scene.

Just beautiful acting. puts orson wells to shame, my goodness.

Glenn was the one that got killed after all I guess?

It's been said that the reason the media is rigging polls to show hilary massively in the lead while more accurate polls and even internal polling from the DNC show trump in the lead, is so when Hillary and the DNC rig the election they can use the false polls as evidence in their favor. They'll claim that no rigging occurred and the outcome matched the polls.

Two people, actually. glen was one of them, but it doesn't fucking matter because the shows shit. The comics are entertaining enough though nothing spectacular, the show is filled with so much filler it's almost unwatchable.

It's not fooling everyone, conservatives will no doubt call them out on this shit, and there may be riots over that.

Any violence will be small in scale. They won't particularly care about some moderate property damage as long as Clinton wins.

i think there will be massive riots either way, blm chimpout is guaranteed when trump wins.

If Trump wins it wouldn't surprise me if they tried to go full Color Revolution.

Once the time comes for actually leaving, there is bound to be an attempt by the British parliament to shut it down. There is already talk of rejecting the referendum vote (not begging this time), since the parliament has to give its approval first and therefore the attempt to leave will be contested on the grounds of it being "undemocratic".

Why is "whining" the go to insult that people in power use for anyone that opposes them?

It's universally shameful and it's inoffensive.

They can't be calling Trump supporters unbearable faggots or stupid fucking niggers, hell, they can't even call them shitlords, but they are able to call them whiners or babies, because it's about as insulting as they can get without saying a swear or slur.

It's interesting how they make out like they are the silent majority, whilst things are starting to look like the "alt right" was the silent majority all along.

because if you argue against them you are just another pissbaby

Ridicule is the only thing they can do at this point, which is why they simply label any disagreement as a phobia.

Well, GG and Trump (and the opposition) galvanized a lot of people who felt isolated.

Trump is a non establishment independent whose only using the Republican Party as a platform more than anything else,so he attracts disaffected people from both sides. Progressives need to stop seeing anyone whose to the right of batshit crazy left as Alt Right or ultra conservative Nazi Frog Worshippers.

Anime with heavy amounts of fanservice have low sales, while fanserviceless series like Love Live and Girls und Panzer are tearing up the sales charts. The Japanese don't care about fanservice nearly as much as Westerners who are constantly losing sleep over it.

I'm surprised she outright admits what their objective is:
I was expecting them to keep up the act until they are in more of a position of power.

See attached images for a comparison of episode 1 of Yuuri and episode 1 of Izetta. Completely different, right? No hypocrisy here, no sir.

gib sauce
FUCKING FIRETIRES LET ME POST REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT TOOK LIKE 14 TRIES

You should know better by now, user. The moment their blogger friends cover them, they immediately begin letting what little power they got go to their head.

I think Trump had been part of the establishment for some time, but not on the "inside". I think Hillary and co vetted him as acceptable as a strawman candidate to knock over for the election.

Remember how the Media had Trump on TV all the time? "Look at him! Look at how stupid he is! He's probably HITLER" it's like watching SJW's attempt to insult someone. They've got nothing substantive or insightful.

But then it all backfired, people were listening, people were actually taking what he was saying seriously, then the DNC shat themselves, because they realized the narrative in the media wasn't as strong as they had hoped.

Now you see women coming out saying he touched me inappropriately, no evidence, smear attacks. Calling German language Nazi language. reddit is basically on lockdown, 4chan bans for people posting the CTR managers name. They are damage controlling massively.

exhentai.org/g/979885/d7b6e2279a/

'Sup onii-fam

The trailer is finally
DONE

>>>/vivian/1982
>>>/vivian/1982
>>>/vivian/1982
>>>/vivian/1982
>>>/vivian/1982

twitter.com/anomalous_dev/status/790652729425326080
anomalousgames.tumblr.com/post/152261765823/about-the-game-project-socjus-is-a-satirical-game
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/596xa8/one_minute_of_gameplay_footage_from_the_vivian/

I'll be back tomorrow or Wednesday to post a thread for it, so if you see anything before then, it wasn't me.

Didn't one of the emails basically say this?
Or was it to put him "in the public eye" prior to him announcing candidacy?

So how do we break the safe space?
Hi-jack popular hashtags?
Co-ordinated up-voting or submitting?

Even Imgur is doing well once a week:
imgur.com/gallery/E25KS
This was on their "front page". Alebit, with an anti-Trump thing.

Hannity is the most popular cable news show on TV at the moment. Meaning a lot of people have realized that things are fishy and are tuning in to see what is actually happening.

CNN for example though…. whod watch this?

Josh is in living hell because pig farms is mostly Clinton spergs

sweet

BTFO

Holy shit they go kitetales to do vivian

Viv's grunts when she attacks sound a bit weird, but I like the overall look of the game.

Can someone please post some Danielle?

I need some nice big 2D tiddies right now after punching a tree didn't make me feel better.

4chan upsets me quite a bit. Or more specifically, the userbase. Those faggots will never leave, it's become a part of who they are. It doesn't matter how abusive the mods are, ore how oppressive the rules are, they still stay and defend it all.

Storytime

I use to post on /mlp/ a lot back in 2012-2014. The rules on /mlp/ are designed to choke and suffocate the board. The local janitor and mods hate it, and it's userbase. We all hated the rules, hated scruffy, hated the site. Whenever 4chan went down, we'd all go to another chan, mlpchan, to post while we waited for 4chan to come back up. Mlpchan was a pony centric chan, and the site admin was desperate for users. He'd change the rules however we wished to get us to stay. The site had better abilities, better rules, less cancer, less shitposting, no rulsefags, sound familiar? Everytime several people would say "we should just stay here, it's better!" with unanimous agreement.

But then 4chan would come back up, and everyone would slink back to their shit strewn cage, like a beaten wife.

Then GG happened, the mod leaks happened, Holla Forums popped up, /mlp/ was largely anti-GG, and for some incomprehensible reason pro Mod. I left that hell hole, and the pony fandom and never looked back. I rememeber when /pone/ became a thing and everyone on /mlp/ did nothing but shitpost about it. "Ha, only newfag shitposting cancer redditors went to /pone/! Proudly proclaimed the shitposting cancerfag on /mlp/. You've all been here awhile, Holla Forums in general has less cancer on it. It's more…mature.

Even 8/v/ is leagues better. You post a pony reaction image on 4/v/, you get 400 replies of pure cancer. You post one here, no one gives a shit. I don't, by the way. I never have. But I've seen them posted by others, and was amazed at the non-reaction.

Long story short, 4chan is largely composed of cancer now. How far it has fallen. Sad.

Will you be selling this once it's done? I want to buy it, and it's worth money. Don't give this shit away for free.

user, if you go this far because of your anger, I'd advise tuning out of the internet for a few days, if not a few weeks, and get an appointment with a shrink already.

yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes

No, I just got banned 30 minutes ago for arguing with DFCfags.

I've dealt with their arrogant, insufferable bullshit and projecting for years, especially spewing "cowtits" at everything and I wasn't backing down this time.

I said I won't take any kind of shit anymore. Not from the e-cultists and not from the faggots I find myself running into all the time.

4chan is absolutely drowning in shitposting as the staff refuse to do anything about it or even say anything on the matter. The rules are only enforced on the things that least deserve it. It appears the mods have decided to crash the site with no survivors and Hiro is fine with it even as he complains about a lack of revenue.

don't worry boobs are fine here

Also, if you like ara as well.

Who is Danielle? iqdb doesn't return anything.

Cute, refined blue haired megane who represents archiving for Deepfreeze.

Just kill yourself

Or we might have our first-ever genuine newfag.

Kek fucking confirms, faggots. Check 'em.

Fuck you.

Or maybe you should go fuck yourself.

No fuck you leatherhead

deepfreeze.it/about.php

Everyone was a newfag at some point. And holy shit, your posts reek of it.

They wanted to bring attention to Trump and others with the thought that their messaging wouldn't resonate with the public at large. Their hubris blew up in their faces.
archive.is/BGc3O

archive.is/70Ipj

Oh thats who she was, I been here since we moved from cuckchan and wondered which part she represented.

well that escalated

Fuck off.

Your post reeks of you projecting. Fuck you.

Take a look at r/politics which is supposed to be about general politcial discussion.

Right after you, newfag

Did you finally give up trying to be in the $10 squad, or are you a refugee from $20chan?

You are the newfag. Fuck you.

You didn't tell the truth, you are just projecting like the piece of shit you are.

lmao what a gay ass newfag

You are the newfag. Go fuck yourself.

I think I remember your autistic raging from a few months back. Same discussion, no less.

I didn't think it was possible to be this new.
Let me offer you some advice:

Someone better be capping this, because we're getting into

Fuck you.

Fuck you. Fucking projecting piece of shit newfag.

You are all newfags. Fuck you.

Fuck off.

Boy you are something special. Kill yourself, buddy.

He's merely pretending, right?
Nobody can be this mad over being called a newfag, right?

Probably a refugee from halfchan who doesn't know what's up here because

I don't fucking spend every day and waking hour on GG and know every single last thing about it.

I was here since the first few threads on 4chan and now I'm a fucking newfag because I don't know what some mascot character is? Fuck you, you fucking worthless pieces of fucking shit. You are just as bad as the fucking SJWs.

Name the context. I don't hate flat altogether, but whenever I read cowtits unironically spewed baselessly then followed by obnoxious shitposting when called out, something just snaps. That's what those retards don't get. They're nothing but infuriating fanboys who proceed to spew buzzwords and generalizations.

FUCK YOU.

Calm down, Donte.

yes please

I'm an autist with severe anger issues full of hate and I don't even act like this when accused of being a newfag.

Fuck you.

Scratch that, we've either got a burnout or a CTR shill trying to be cool.

Excuse me, I have credentials

Have you come here to collect my records?
You can't have my records they're mine.

Fuck you.

Go fuck yourself.

HOW THE FUCK AM I A CTR SHILL FOR NOT KNOWING A MASCOT CHARACTER? WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Oh my god, did I hit a nerve?

No, fuck you.

Go fuck yourselves you fucking pieces of shit.

Fuck off.

were you the guy who got timed out in the eroge thread?

Your place or mine?

Fuck you.

You're the one who needs to go fuck yourself. You fuck off.

Fuck you.

what's with the fuck fest?

Go fuck yourself. Fucking asshole.

Yes and I have no regrets knowing I just called out how they act and demonstrated their faggotry.

Fight fire with fire just like I fight e-cultists with my own negativity.

☑ Pissed off Mexico's most famous Demon Killer

I try.

I don't think everyone will get the Mexico part. I did.

If only that was a preorder bonus for Definitive Edition.

You fucking attack me just because I don't know a mascot character, and now you're trying to spin this so it's my fault? And I'm somehow a newfag even though I've been following GG since the earliest days? Go fuck yourself. Fucking cunt. Piece of shit.

Getting told to kill yourself on Holla Forums is not an attack, that's par for the course. You taking it so personally officially marks you as a newfag. It doesn't matter how far back you've been here if you're gonna be a sour cunt over a light-hearted internet insult

cuckchan must've gone to shit if these are the sorts of people that were there.

Don't fucking try to spin this like some SJW cunt. You started this, not me. I didn't fucking do anything.

And fucking again, you fucking dumbshit: HOW THE FUCK am I a newfag when I've been following GG since the earliest days? Are you fucking brain damaged?

user…

The problem is the way you just kept doubling down.

Even I don't let my anger blind me that much. You need to learn to fucking take insults and dish them back out in return along with actual counters. I got used to this shit within my first month of lurking /a/ years ago.

Stop spamming your feels here.
Do that in feels general.

Are the stars just perfectly aligned today or something?

The problem is not with me the problem is with YOU, and now you're just trying to damage control and pin the blame on someone else. Fucking cunt.

I am not spamming anything and I didn't start this. Fuck you.

I meant more shit

Calm down bruv. You are taking this too seriously. Relax. Everyone here gets billied once in a while. No big deal.

That's not how being a newfag works. That's why it's always been said you could spend 7 years here and still be a newfag

You're a perfect example of this happening

Impressive, looks like it might actually be a decent flash game.

Bullshit. All I was doing was dishing out insults and calling out retarded replies. There was nothing out of control about my posts in the slightest.

Fuck you. Don't fucking try to makes this my fault. It factually is not. You started this, not me.

That's exactly how it fucking works, you are just trying to damage control. Fuck you.

I could tell you to stop saying "Fuck you" so much, but that wouldn't be as much fun.

Fuck YOU, fc205a!

That was my first post though. Just relax and it is fine. The thread is almost over anyway.

Fuck off.

Clearly it's not. Otherwise you'd know who Danielle is and you wouldn't have made (21) posts of pure anal anarchy over it, would you, semen queen?

I already fucking told you, you fucking braindead piece of fucking shit: I don't spend every fucking waking hour keeping tabs on every fucking thing that's related to GG.

The reason I'm making all these posts is because YOU ATTACKED ME FOR NO REASON. You started this, not me. You are at fault, not me. Fuck you.

ATTENTION ALL BAKERS, SOMEONE HAS PLACED A RUSH-ORDER FOR 700 POSTS

reported

For what, asshole? You started attacking me. You started this.

Counter-reported.

Fuck you newfag's got this

Did it hurt, newfag? Sue me.

And you went berserk over a little fucking misunderstanding. Knock it the fuck off.

Seems too earlier nigger

Yep, you're new.

I'm not a newfag you stupid fucking piece of shit. You are the newfag. Fuck you.

There was no "misunderstanding," you fucking cretin.

Damage control. Fuck you.

meant to reply to

I don't care what your fucking IDs are, newfag. You are all in this together, ganging up on me.

Holy shit.

Yes, what about it? Are you trying to make this seem like my fault too? Who was it that announced they're going to file a report? Was it me? No, it fucking wasn't. Again I am blamed for something I didn't start.

It's not a fucking conspiracy, it's fact. Fuck you.

Have you considered a patreon?

BREAD IS IN THE OVEN, RELEASING AT 700

Now you're trying to make me look like an SJW even though you're the ones who started attacking me for no reason? Fuck you. Fucking subhuman piece of shit. Kill yourself.

Spoken like a true newfag. Your ass is all buttered up for no good reason.

Hey fag gb2

Let us all come together for a moment of silence as we send off this poor soul on its way to the otherside, for here lies angry, newfag user's asshole.
It could not handle the shit that came out of it and made it into this thread, nor the fractures it suffered after he got anally annihilated to the point of tears.

You were fucking insulted then flew into maximum anti-damage control and started calling everyone else newfags. That is absolutely nothing here.

You definitely have not been here as long as you claim you have otherwise you would have long since been desensitized to it like me.

What the fuck happened? Everyone calm down.

I hope you're all just pretending to be falling for it because the thread is about to end anyway.

Yeah, that's the only thing the newfag seems to be good for. I'm just trying to hurry and get to the next thread

Is this what it feels like to laugh at someone who should be pissing you off?

It's fucking heavenly.

So, no patreon?

Yes, I'm bored.

Again, you FUCKING idiot: I have been following GG since the earliest days. I am NOT a newfag. Fuck you you fucking piece of fucking shit.

Fuck off.

Go fuck yourself.

You are trying to spin this to make it seem like my fault when it FACTUALLY IS NOT. Fuck you.

YOU are the newfag. Fuck off.

Fuck you.

Fucking cunt.

He's right

YOU SHOULD BE THE ONES ON THIS BOAT

OWN IT ALL, GAYMERGAYS

Fuck off.

Where's Marche and Acid? This isn't complete without them.

And the ultimate legacy you've built up is being a giant mad pussy about being told to kill yourself

You are one beautiful little bitch

Hey, it's ok man. I think we've all been called a shill at one point or another, or even a newfag. It doesn't mean much unless you are in fact those things. IDs reset every thread, nothing worth getting mad about. Take a break, play some vidya, come back next thread. This one only has a few post left anyway.

You are ONCE AGAIN trying to put a spin on this, trying to make it seem like my fault. IT FACTUALLY IS NOT. I DID NOT START THIS. I DID NOT DO ANYTHING WRONG. This all YOUR fault. Fuck you.

Really, though. Why are you so mad about being insulted on an anonymous taiwanese puppetshow videogame billboard?

Really though, why are you so mad about someone not being familiar with a mascot character? What the FUCK is wrong with you?

relevant

Which is your fault. Fuck off.

I fap to cartoons. You?

It is your fault, bragging about being here SINCE DAY ONE MANE and still being as uninformed as you are

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fuck off.

BECAUSE YOU ACCUSED ME OF BEING A NEWFAG. HOW FUCKING DISHONEST ARE YOU?

It IS your fault. This is FACT and you have NO way of arguing otherwise. FUCK YOU.

VR porn barely exists, and it already oppresses and neglects women. Good job fellow redpilling meninists.

archive.is/ryin5

Well I think that was understood already. One of the oldest types of scam is to sell a solution for a problem you create. Remember when Sterling literally ran a crossdesser out of game dev because he didn't "consult" with his clique? Or thirsty Jubbal using GG to further his writing career? That nitwit still has "Made #StopGamerGate2014." in his Twitter bio.

Your fault, not mine. Fuck you.

When someone tells you to kill yourself here, over something trivial, it's not serious. It's like a joke. Most of the time someone would reply with an anime girl getting bullied for laughs.

It's ok bro. I'll share some anime girls to get you started.

No, never happened. Everyone loves me and all my posts have gotten literally dozens of yous this year alone.

Fuck off.

It's a fucking fact you stupid fucking cunt. YOU started this, NOT me.

plz post ur benis

No, you don't get it. We're all in on this masterplan to drive him insane through our evil accusations of him being a newfag which he totally isn't because he says so even though he shows no sign of being able to intermingle in the laotian cave painting community we're in.

WHOAH THERE!
Don't cut yourself with that edge, Dante.

It happened to me once a long time ago. I posted an off-topic video that I thought was funny and someone accused me of being a shill over it. I learned to always sage and spoiler off-topic shit, and to generally wait till later in the thread.

I'm trying to help user.

And I'll do it again. You're a cock-sucking newfag and I doubt anything you've ever contributed to these threads either here or on cuckchan amounted to anything past your shitter shattered rants

You're utterly useless if you can't handle me telling you to kill yourself

Remember how I constantly try to comfort anons telling them they'll never be bad people unlike me?

I'm loving these, we need more.

Fuck you.

Again, you fucking retard: I have been following GG since the earliest days. You are projecting because you are a newfag. Go fuck yourself.

Fuck off.

YOU ARE THE NEWFAG HERE. FUCKING CUNT.

noʎ ʞɔnɟ

Fuck off.

I'd take your word for it but your mannerisms say otherwise.

Nice.

I wonder what will last longer, that or us.

No user, I won't leave until you let me help.

Fuck you.

Go fuck yourself.

Fuck you.

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

HAHA! One step ahead of you! I'm already fapping.

I can practically here you crying past your monitor

You okay buddy? Do you need to see a psychologist?

Want a band-aid for your broken heart?

I'm sorry I heart your precious newfag feelings

Will you ever forgive me, faggot?

Here, let me arrange a bouquet of dicks, especially for you

You're gonna make me feel bad.

But user, we can all be friends here, it doesn't have to end like this.

Fuck off.

You are the fucking newfag. You are projecting. You fucking piece of shit.

Go fuck yourself.

Shhh

It's almost over newfag

Who the fuck translated this
I was mildly looking forward to this

YOU ARE THE NEWFAG. YOU ARE PROJECTING. FUCK YOU.

AND IT'S YOUR FUCKING FAULT. THIS IS FACT. YOU HAVE NO COUNTER-ARGUMENTS.

Post this next bread, this bread is kill because of

No this thread is kill because of YOU. Fucking piece of shit.

It's like they're very deliberately seeing just how shit they can make a localization.

Are you mad?

Fuck you.

Yeah, you're pretty mad

You're a fucking newfag. Fuck you.

Honest question, how long have you been here?

Longer than you, newfag.

AND IT'S COMPLETELY YOUR FAULT. You are just fucking trying to shift blame. Like a fucking SJW.

It's your own fault you don't know who Danielle is

So fucking what?

No, the thread got killed because you sperged out over a random user, then tried to play victim. Now you're going to get memed on and remembered in the breads to come.

It means you're new :^)

I DID NOT START THIS. That is a fucking FACT. You have NO proof to the contrary. Fuck you.

YOU are new. Fucking piece of shit.

We can literally read the thread, nigga, here's how it went down:

It's no wonder they think you're a newfag

Ergo this is your fault, not mine. Thanks for agreeing, fuckface.

I am not a newfag, you are. Fuck you.

WHERE IS THE BREAD

Please tell me you channel this kind of animosity and disrespect against feminazis.

Irrelevant. Anons don't sperg out over bantz like that. You did. Anons don't miss popular means to lighten the mood. You did. You seem unfamiliar and are lashing out.

Scroll up.

It was posted earlier, you dunce!

memes*

You started this, not me. You are responsible, not me. You are trying to shift blame like the SJW fuck you are.

Fuck off.

No one is shifting blame. They are making fun of you for sperging out just because you were insulted on an imageboard. They are making fun of you for not being able to take banter. This is why they think you are new.

You have been CONSTANTLY shifting blame and you are doing it again.

Fuck off with this fucking normalfag excuse. Go back to Facebook, cunt.

Fuck you.

Well shouldn't have been calling us worse than KKK ISIS you stupid fucks

user you realize that some people are going to just be trying to fuck with you if you allow yourself to be this obviously upset, right? Don't let others control your emotions, rage can be useful but it should be a cold and hidden rage, not one boiling over the top to the point that you're acting in foolish ways and self-harming.

Yes, you are a massive newfag.
That's nice newfag, I bet you stayed there like a good little cuck until recently as well.

This is the most obscure and bizzare nitpicking shit, is this the best they've got?

B8.

gib new bread plos

Don't get it user

Check the earlier replies.