HUMBLE WATER FILTER MERCHANT CONFIRMS

Get the fuck in here anons.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/officialantifa/status/880160542442311680?lang=en
archive.is/o/RDuQQ
itsgoingdown.org/olympia-wa-train-tracks-sabotage-stop-fracking-equipment/
archive.is/6E74K
archive.is/gKie6
kiro7.com/news/local/train-derails-onto-i-5-in-pierce-county-all-lanes-blocked/665619813
archive.is/z2dGi
theolympian.com/news/local/article187054258.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NhmrTL8FciM
nypost.com/2017/12/18/object-on-tracks-may-be-cause-of-deadly-amtrak-derailment/
pjmedia.com/trending/anarchists-bragged-april-sabotaging-railroad-tracks-block-fracking/
newsweek.com/antifa-falsely-linked-amtrak-train-derailment-right-wing-conspiracy-peddlers-751893
archive.is/PqpRm
archive.is/O7GM0
archive.is/z64ik
archive.is/zPElt
archive.is/ES3F4
archive.is/ZlS8C
archive.is/z2dGi
archive.is/KkOSB
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiX2sq1gZXYAhXykeAKHUbMCvkQFggpMAA&url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symbionese_Liberation_Army&usg=AOvVaw1yqOcemg7JL2akEe7ql6eb
krypt3ia.wordpress.com/2017/08/
youtube.com/watch?v=JrIQT1jX2-k
youtube.com/watch?v=yE9nE5K2Jjw
youtube.com/watch?v=73kEMw_oiUc
archive.is/1Tiq1
archive.is/qW1Ig
wsdot.wa.gov/news/2017/10/03/wsdot-adds-two-daily-amtrak-cascades-roundtrips-starting-dec18
theurbanist.org/2017/12/18/amtrak-cascades-now-faster-frequent-new-station-opens-tacoma/
koin.com/2017/12/18/amtrak-adds-2-new-daily-portland-seattle-roundtrips/
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:https://www.amtrak.com/alert/cascades-schedule-change-new-trips.html
amtrak.com/alert/cascades-schedule-change-new-trips.html
archive.fo/3pu2P
archive.fo/1fhDE
theredelephants.com/antifa-website-admits-pouring-concrete-amtrak-tracks-may-caused-derailment/
archive.fo/pldd8
archive.fo/cAKjx
asm.transitdocs.com
twitter.com/OfficialAntifa
8ch.net/pol/res/11056719.html
archive.fo/dVaYu
pastebin.com/kgizQ3Ww
hooktube.com/watch?v=uFGs6hieZg4
hooktube.com/watch?v=0-TRNXnn7JI
archive.fo/eP8uJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not surprised at all
NIGGEROLOGY 101

I love psyops! Antifa confirmed for best useful idiots.

Already a thread

Check the fucking catalog

Holy crap. If they wanted to get to a fema camp they sure have a ticket now.

Remember when Jonestein "confirmed" that there was "antifa crap all over Paddock's room"?

Kek, I honestly think Antifa is too retarded and pussified to do this, although it would be hilarious if it were the case.

Open season soon.

twitter.com/officialantifa/status/880160542442311680?lang=en
archive.is/o/RDuQQ

itsgoingdown.org/olympia-wa-train-tracks-sabotage-stop-fracking-equipment/
archive.is/6E74K

hello shill bot

hmm, if true the question becomes
Will anyone but Tucker and Alex even talk about it or will Trump let it be buried?

Because that would end ANTIFA and the money would lead back to International criminal Soros.

I would rather wait. Alex gets many things wrong but many things, which are ludicrous, right. Wouldn't be a surprise if antifa did it, commies are batshit lunatics.

Trump is going to bury antifa for this act of open sabotage

Not on the ANTIFA angle.

It was fucking them. They posted about derailing trains months ago, made how to derail train videos; they had just had some of their faggy communes in the area raided by the cops AND had members arrested for SQUATTING ON THE FUCKING TRACKS within the last two weeks.

They've just sealed their dates.

Watch the video user, it becomes pretty fucking obvious.

Would derailing this train do anything to prevent fracking? Seems like it was just a passenger train.

horseshit, the claim is strategic to legitimize their brand after the resounding humiliations they've received lately.

Fence sitters choose the strong horse (especially if they can act "rebellious", get good goy points, paid and not go to jail), which is clearly not analfag, yet you can bet your ass they'll start pushing the lines "better than staying on your pc and doing nothing/jacking it to animu/etc" while knowing perfectly well that associating/encouraging/supporting them (in spite of claiming to be conducting terrorist activity in their own homeland) there will be no witch hunt or consequences for themselves.

This is alphabet-tier BAIT. Do not fall for it.

archive.is/gKie6
kiro7.com/news/local/train-derails-onto-i-5-in-pierce-county-all-lanes-blocked/665619813

They're anti-fracking, not just anti-train in general. Unless there's a connection between this train and fracking, it's probably just more disinformation coming from Jonestein.

They're anti-American.

You are forgetting that ANTIFA has some of the most low iq mouthbreathers on the planet swelling their ranks. They would totally do this, especially if it seemed like the Russia thing was turning out to be nothing.

See above. They aren't the smartest.

gay kike picked it up

Nope, sorry. Those are Bolsheviks.

Say it with me:
BOLSHEVIKS

Every fucking time.

Why would you even claim to do this shit? Like this is what you do to step over the line if you are actually serious, like ISIS. This is like telling the government that you are going to kill hundreds of people and do millions of dollars in damages.

archive.is/z2dGi
theolympian.com/news/local/article187054258.html

Police blocked streets in the area of Seventh Avenue Southeast and Jefferson Street Southeast, where protesters set up a blockade to stop a shipment of ceramic proppants, or fracking sand, from leaving the Port of Olympia on Nov. 17.

I'm guessing the thought process started and ended with;

FUGG GLOMBOLG ARUMPGH

They are literally that stupid.

youtube.com/watch?v=NhmrTL8FciM

Trigger warning: it's Stone and Shroyer talking about it. Jonestein also just jumped in.

Oh fuck off, nigger. Stop shitting up the catalog with your attention whoring.

their handlers aren't stupid.
a) wouldn't leave them in charge of such an op, but rather have their own do it and just attribute it to antifa
b) they wouldn't do it without approval from up top fearing consequences
c) even if alphabets were stupid enough to put it in their hands (even providing logistics, training and materials they still wouldn't outsource it - you risk creating an actual organization that may grow bold/competent in time), "commies" wouldn't do it without compensation.

Even if it's horse shit it's good to remind people of what antifa were talking about. It's also coincidentally good that this hurts antifa

Sorry to burst your bubble but the tracks that were damaged with concrete were about 15 miles to the south, in downtown Olympia. These tracks have been inspected near constantly for almost a whole year straight, they stopped surveillance over the weekened. This was caused by some cunt parking their pickup truck on the tracks, you can see it in local newscasts. It's the silver under one of the railcars on or next to the freeway.(Astroturf)

Gonna need some sources on that.

nypost.com/2017/12/18/object-on-tracks-may-be-cause-of-deadly-amtrak-derailment/

So I guess damage control has begun.

Of course, but I still don't see them targeting trains at random.

Run with this if you want, but as someone who was an infotard around 8 years ago, prepare to end up looking like a retard, then maybe you'll finally learn that Jonestein can't be believed about anything.

He was right about trump. He's been right about everything lately.

Best Christmas present in a long time. Merry Christmas everyone!

Also it wasn't at random. It was right over the I5, THE major roadway in western Washington Seattle area. This was clearly stated for maximum disruption.

When was he right about Trump? When he claimed he was a Hillary plant and compared him to Hitler or when he realized opposing Trump was bad for the penis juice business?

Like when he lied about having a source in the SWAT team who saw "antifa crap all over Paddock's room"?

Is there any evidence of anything having to do with fracking going on with that track currently?

You are trying to apply direct, rigid thinking to the situation. They have the means, the history, the motive (hatred of America and anger the Russia investigation is starting to fail) and access, along with a history of access.

Also, you are being pretty hard on Jones for what amounts to nothing. He was on the trump train pretty early.

And Vegas is still a big fucking mystery. We still don't have any good answers about what happened.

Its war now

There will be more. They are trying to get us to react by rioting like they do… Which God only knows we should have by now… But hold onto your butts and keep an eye on the times… Something very special is about to happen and they think they know but they do not. Fools. If you or anyone you know to be good and decent lives in or near new york or la I would strongly advise paying attention to any odd news stories, and perhaps heeding that warning. If you dont buy it.. Maybe pray and ask for some Light on the matter?

Marxists kill innocents. It's a fact. Don't give me that strong horse bullshit, Moehami. The only way a mudslime could get a touch is rape, and not actually swooning a lady with power.

Theres no difference they all worship abolition

Fuck off back to cuckchan

shut it down! The goyim know!

Saw someone on twitter a few hours ago point out that Antifa talked about this months ago.
Tough shit, thats how it works. You threaten to kill someone and they end up dead, you pretty much did it.

It was actually gab. Habbit.

Yup. They are so stupid that they actually discuss their plans for terrorism on the internet.

Has anyone sent the archives of the antifa terrorism endorsements to the FBI and police entities?

Also a PNW local, and I agree entirely. Any thinking about ANTIFA should be framed by their state of mind, not by conservative logic.

kek. Morons don't know they were being watched.

Sage until an actual source confirms.

They use the same tracks

Yuri Bezmenov was right. Antifa and the left are the complete useful idiot stooges for the Jew World Order and are literally setting themselves up to get butt fucked into oblivion not realizing how the optics have turned.

kek. Get fucked.

Honestly antifa members that would actually go out and do this would be the "veteran members", people that have been in black blocs since the late 90's-early 00's. I know antifa gets a lot of deserved shit for being do nothing pussies, but there is a small contingent that are half-way capable. Mostly in California or in PNW.

They are to retarded to learn train schedules. My bet is they saw the fracking and oil trains going down this line and just assumed that's all that went down this line. That assumption was actually correct up until today. This was the 1st day this passenger train ran this line.

It begins.

there is concrete on the track.

I've never understood why they fight to live in the gulags - just figured they are retarded or love chaos.

thats not concrete thats twisted metal of the front pan of a train car dirty from dirt REALLY i don't know BUT IT AIN'T CONCRETE IF YOU ZOOM IN YOU MAY SEE benny Gs john Hancock

Gr8 joke, /salt-left/

look at the color difference of the track its self.

Feed this retarded flip slut to the pigs already, Jim.

Who is against 'Fracking'? The house of Saud; because they had no idea that fracking would be as successful as it has been, and the "fracking" was supposed to be bankrupt by now. The Saudis have invested quite a lot of (years) and money in attempting to bankrupt companies who "frack for residual oil deposits"

Daily reminder;
Not a single person/group who committed this vile act of kike endorsed terrorism will be punished in any significant way.

OY VEY

pjmedia.com/trending/anarchists-bragged-april-sabotaging-railroad-tracks-block-fracking/

newsweek.com/antifa-falsely-linked-amtrak-train-derailment-right-wing-conspiracy-peddlers-751893

Look at this shit.

They're projecting with a video.

archive.is/PqpRm

archive.is/O7GM0

Is it archived?

Thank you based user. I hope that Trump and his famalam avoid getting murdered by the Bolsheviks (as happened to the Russian royal family), stopping the American Bolshevik Revolution that the leftist retards so autistically crave. The threat is real. Real life is real, and the stakes are high.

Concrete would be much further up the track at the speeds this train is going. A thin bit of concrete like that would probably turn into dust. Trains like that are 100-200 tonnes and will literally turn rocks into dust on a track.

It looks more like steel on painted steel or some abrasion during the crash.

Ban these viloent extremists from twotter, that'll show 'em.

can anyone get a better image resolution of this area.

Did any one of you niggers actually webm the fucking kikeberg video?

The memo has gone out to the press that the narrative for this one is to be mechanical error, or bad maintenance. It's most likely sabotage to decrease public support for mass transit/infrastructure, but we'll likely never know who the specific saboteurs were.

Nigger, a tiny bit of concrete there isn't going to cause 100mph train to pile up immediately next to it like your trainset when you were a kid.
Come on user.
Look further down the track.
Sure the colour is on point but the train didn't go 100-0 in a few meters, or shit would be fucked up much more. That German ICE train that hit a bridge is a good example of this.

Why so many kikes selling survival shit?

Doxxing?

Yes, yes it will.
t. cousin is a train engineer

if the train comes a half inch off the track its called a derailment.

Something had to be fucked up.

this bullshit was to be expected
you see, in the timeline where the globalists/bilderbergs/club-of-rome/rothschilds-etc. had illary elected as expected, antifa and the sjws would have been the sacrificial morons for the implementation of ultimate surveillance/security/dictatorship measures and the expert management of ww3
in the long-planned scenario of the enslavement of the human race, some form of danger was required to force the cattle to ask for protection, and the media were to explain how terrifying antifa was and what would be needed to protect everyone from them

but the liberal stooges are such morons, and were kept in so much ignorance for fear of their stupidity, that they can't even realize that they should rethink their script and abstain from taking the role of sad clowns when they would have been dark anti-heroes, because the scene where they would have been badass had the inflatable-castle replaced by the cold concrete of reality, and the slide won't end in the kiddie pool of multicolored balls but in the garbage line just before the shredder and trash compactor

You're a retard. Nobody cares about truth. They just want another boogyman to chase.

As for the "concrete" thing a quick google search to an amtrak schedule will tell you that trains run on this line multiple times per day. Putting enough concrete on a track to derail a train would require SEVERAL DAYS to cure into a solid block. You try this, especially in a busy fucking intersection, and the police will drive up inside of 15 minutes when someone reports a bunch of random fuckos messing with a train track. Also, the next train that goes by six hours later will splatter your pitiful little pool of wet cement all over the place.

Don't you fuckers have any actual life skills that could tell you these things? Or do you just believe everything you read on the internet…?

It is a brand new railway, designed for high speed. It was the inaugural run. In other words, it was stress tested with a full train full of passengers, and failed.

look at 'the other narrative' being spun
>the focus is on AntiFa, AntiFa and AntiFa; as opposed to those whom are against fracking because it is cutting into their (((profits)))
>we can't trust the alphabets who will surely be doing the (((investigation))); but were they legit, they would be looking less for professional work in the making of the sabotage and looking more for the attempt at covering up the professionalism in creating a crude sabotage device or devices
>this is not about a rag tag group of purple haired misfit toys, but instead about distracting attention away from the investigations into the alphabets, the (((usual suspects))) being targeted for child trafficking, prostitution/underage prostitution, collaboration with the very people supposedly being investigated, etc…

Going to be open season on these fucks once they become classified as a clear active cell.
It'll again become a patriotic duty to purge commie scum.
Waiting for more facts to roll in but if they are at fault at least remind the fucking media and all these cucks in regard to that one stupid fat bitch dying in Charlottesville.
At least 6 have died from this.

Yes archive.is/z64ik

Where is the justice in this country? 8pol needs a revolution (but without kike commienism)

What I want to know, is there any connection to that strange train thread that was posted on saturday?

Struck me as bizarre, that thread, now doubly so

Antifa is way more retarded than I thought.

There is a pattern of similar behavior, recently, and in the same area.

Antifa blockade railroad track for eight hours
archive.is/zPElt
Antifa blockade railroad track for a week before police clear the track
archive.is/ES3F4
Antifa pour concrete over railroad track
archive.is/ZlS8C
Antifa blockade railroad track for two weeks before police clear the track
archive.is/z2dGi
Antifa use wire to sabotage railroad signaling, blocking all traffic
archive.is/KkOSB

At what point will America as a whole get sick and tired of these fucks? It should be considered a duty to your country to shoot them.

You can, they're considered terrorists by NJ.

Three possibilities:
Or 'charmed coincidence', like Bane plane, something that gains massive gravitas in cross examination but not at the time. This however is a short OP with no other details.
Failed attempt to pin the origin of the incident on our odd lot.
They either supported or allowed this to occur, as it would give them momentum to push for refurbishments, and asked their illicit public think tank a general question to dredge up what the public's subconscious concerns were.

Shit only NJ? I'm going to guess I can't shoot them in CA

You got it wrong user
You can and should shoot them in ca. Or wait for the fires to smoke em out

user, I…

Reminder Patreon is supportive of IGD and took quite a while to take their page down

This was the picture that the security footage had of the man who derailed the train. Anybody got facial recognition on who this man is?

from where?
nypa, dumbass

Amtrak trains have hit cars and trucks and haven't derailed, I doubt a few cinder blocks will do what a truck can't.

Jonestein is just trying to profit off some dead people yet again.

That's the international terrorist known occasionally as "the orangutan"

Think quarter inch plate steel a crowbar cut in half and a portable welder

looks more like "the pinkutan" to me

I am not to sure of what you mean. Like 1/4 plate welded across the tracks with a crowbar spike up top? Trains are pretty fucking powerful, I'd bet it's just cut the plate by plowing through it.

If you got a bunch of solid beams the same thickness as the tracks, and welded a bunch for form a solid section of metal for a few yards, then maybe, but at that point why not just cut the tracks out instead?

like finding Qu'urans, Jihadi prayers n' prayer rugs, passports in a vehicle left in an airport parking lot?

A small ramp with the crowbar cut in half acting as anchor and strap across the track. Imagine a simple bike ramp you made as a kid but more sturdy straddling the track.

I expect this is due to Nov 4th being absolutely nothing so Antifa needed something big to prove they aren't just pathetic cucks.

If the saboteur angle is correct, that's a hell of a twist of fate.

Related
Think steel and homemade.
There ya go fibbers start looking for machinists or welder antifa

The trajectory of the lead locomotive doesn't match up with that spot on the rail. It came off the tracks earlier in the curve.

if that is the case the train would be on i-5 not on the other side of the bridge.

sheeeiiit

How long until we see more militant leftist groups like in the 60's and 70's?
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiX2sq1gZXYAhXykeAKHUbMCvkQFggpMAA&url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symbionese_Liberation_Army&usg=AOvVaw1yqOcemg7JL2akEe7ql6eb

I fucking hate drudge. The group is called ANTIFA you fucking bought off cocksucker!

In a potentially short window it may become socially acceptable to throw communists in bogs.
INTO THE BOG.

What's this thing made of? 3D-printed PLASTIC? And you think it won't just shatter when a train hits it?

No way a ramp made out of 1/4 wouldn't fold in a heart beat, plus it'd be a lot more noticeable than just cutting part of the track out.

that seems more realistic, but still I think'd need to be a bit more subsancial to make a bit impact.

That is all they proper authorities use for necessary train derailments. It doesn't take much to derail a train.

Well, I'm eye balling here, but it could be possible, as you know the weight of the train pushes the wheel flange against the rail head, the weight and dilation caused by it even causes the axle to heat up a bit, so the axle is under a lot of stress due to this torque.

A little bit of concrete on the inside of the rail would cause the flange to push even further inside and increase the torque, which could cause a crack either in the flange or in the wheel seat of the axle, specially if the wheel and axle are not in their best days, any of each would cause a derailment, just like buckled rail accidents, it might not even happen right away, it might just happen when a problematic train happens to go over it.

But there is problem with this theory, wheel flanges and axles are really tough, ordinary fast setting concrete will definitely be pulverized by wheel flange, you need something serious and in my country we don't find that kind of concrete in local stores, and I'm not even sure it would be practical to pour it on the line.

What a pleb.

According to the first link in , the instructions don't seem like they'd work. It is interesting that a muzzie jihad magazine was calling for train derailments as recently as August. Makes a lot more sense than the antifa theory.

krypt3ia.wordpress.com/2017/08/

Other than track cutting, only successful method I know of is to cause the train to lift off by jacking under the track and making one side of the track a 'ramp'. This would be particularly effective on high speed trains. It would also need a serious jack, possibly automotive jacks could do the job.

Actually, I had been assuming the whole time that if Hillary had won, Antifa would have become the brownshirts of the Democratic party. Left Wing Death Squads allowed to run the streets immune to official reprisal because they're attacking the "right people"

what in the actual fuck?

haha time for war

looks like quikcrete

quikcrete

Bin that bag

Fukken saved

Imagine it machined from a block of steel. With a Cnc or something. Think metal not plastic. I was just noticing the shape and the ramp shape and angle

Cucks want to destroy themselves and their entire race to satisfy their grand cuckolding fetish

Oh just wait… HE's back you fucking fools

Ok ,3/8 hardened ar500 with a burley ass brace set.
I'm just saying if I can wreck a crude oil beam pumping unit I'm pretty sure I could derail a train. Never would and such but COULD. And if I could so could others.

Pretty much sums it all up.

nonsperg here, how do you know it's quikcrete, how to tell the difference between sakrete and quikcrete concrete mixes?

Underrated post.

There is a lot to go by here to make a very good reconstruction. A whole lot actually. We need to figure out the lead car and, from there, look at the damage. I believe B1 is likely the lead looking this initially and, if so, we can see an agent/man right beside a heavily indented area on the bottom portion of the car. Look at that massive indentation. To me that says it ran into something if B1 is indeed the lead which it's shape seems to indicate.

Could you make a ms paint edit to point these things out for a brainlett?

I'll check your dubs

Better stated, look at the damage aftermath for a moment and look at nothing else. Look at where the cars ended.

B1 strikes object causes it to elevate and lose the connected three cars which spun off the side and car five though seven buckling but remaining both the track with car five likely bouncing upwards and landing on top of car four. Car 8, without it's front cars veers off and hangs and pulls 9 and 10 off tracks with it.

This is a classic aftermath of striking an object. The collision and aftermath position of cars shows that very well in my opinion.

Yes, will do that now.

Thank you, Face #58.

I think Face88 would be a good fascist cyberpunk novel name.

quikcrete 5000 has that marble look.

Meme it.

We can also see that car B1 got the worst of this given how all the doors ripped off seem to be missing from that car given how the car shows to be missing doors. This indicates a high speed collision with B1 absorbing the biggest level of impact. The biggest indicator though is, again, look at that massive indentation right by that agent/personnel next to B1. You can see it very clearly and it shows a serious amount of damage. It took a massive chunk off the rail section of that car look at that shit. Not to mention it appears to be bent backwards. I would bet the farm that the true block is located right under car six which is covering it in the photo. The block would have been located right around the crash with the cars all around it. With that said, Car 6 or 7 are very likely on top of it.

STOP THIS
IT'S EIGHT FUCKING YEARS

That's a long time when you're a normalfag NPC with a goldfish memory.

isnt @OfficialAntifa a troll account?

A very basic rendition as I create a better one but the aftermath would indicate it went something such as this.

Of course not, people really talk that way unironically. Shabbos Jones said it was legit, and that's enough for me.

First thing I thought of. I don't trust anything out of Jonestown on principal.

What's crazy is the goldfish tier attention span the masses have like said
Nice stimestamp dubs
This is dead and people will have forgotten this even happened by about 3:30 mountain time

Concrete sure sounds antifa tier. Anyway, attached video is what is used. This one is better, youtube.com/watch?v=JrIQT1jX2-k but I think someone already posted it.

There is one thing in this photo that is absolutely out of place. One thing that anyone in the United States knows you will not see until (about) 8-10 AM on your specified days. Can anyone see what I mean? That may be our culprit as I can honestly say I have never seen one of those on the road at ANYTIME outside of the specific times they come around and certainly never in the middle of the night. See what I mean? Take a shot, you can't miss it.

FACE 88
Sieg Heil

IN SPACE…NO ONE CAN HEAR JEWS SCREAM

COMING 2088

Those lucky punk ass grandkids of ours! They better be grateful for all the shitposting we did on their behalf!

Heil
Nice

4 hours would be enough to fuck up a high speed train I imagine.

would not oper8 with/10

Would there be a four hour gap between trains for an niggerish op like that to take place? Hour ingress hour egress four hour mix and set time. Yeah one or two dudes could do it
If the time gap is there

I see what looks like a damaged tractor trailer at the bottom of the pic. This could be just a simple collision.

I'm sure a 4 hour window exists in the train schedules. If you go on websites for train enthusiasts they keep track of pretty much every train on the rails. They all have specific railroads they like and they can tell you pretty much every locomotive on it, where it was yesterday, where it will be today, and what color it was painted the last 20 years. I was buddies with a "train-guy" in high school who was super into old cool looking blue conrail trains and could tell you every locomotive on the East Coast that had ever been painted Conrail Blue and where it was headed that day. I'm sure some antfags could've hooked up with autist like that, especially since communism attracts severe autists anyways.

Wrong the cianiggers did this. Look up PTC (((positive train control))) and 802.15.4p. Amtrak co-ceo said the PTC system was deactivated. Im thinking some black ops MITM attack to convince the onboard PTC was working fine to cause this shit. or is this Warren Buffet's plan for free gov't money?

this is a modern commercial train derailer
it's used on private industrial tracks to prevent accidental rollaway of loose waggon on the main track, or entry of a loco if there was a switch mistake

Garbage truck, bottom of photo. Looks like it has the garbage truck back end shell or am I wrong?

That's an awesome dub dub train user. Serious tism with your buddy too , very nice.

yes, they would have, and then after they had slaughtered an adequate amount of those bad-goys natzees, they would have been thoroughly repressed by the implementation of the dictature

I soured on drudge after the Roy Moore defeat

Better late than never

There ya go , something exactly like that but it probably had glitter and dildos all over it

This is a cia created distraction. What could they be hiding?

I bern they're trying to hide all of their donkey fucking blackmail vidyas

The media ninja updated the Amtrack crash from 2015. Remember that one where the gay driver sped up and we heard nothing for months? Well apparently a back ho was on the tracks… in the middle of the night:

youtube.com/watch?v=yE9nE5K2Jjw

I mean, seriously, a fucking backhoe on tracks in the middle of the night? Anything in the photos here appear out of place of substantially fucked up?

Antifa isnt this smart.

Checked
I wonder (( (who) )) it belonged to

Kikes shipping nukes/drugs/slaves/organs/kids out of Atlanta during a (((blackout)))

The photos above are not accurate. THIS is the actual aftermath photo which shows how far the lead flew. Need to revise reconstruction but this… THIS really shows it well. Look at how far the lead flew off.

i hate that antifa in the normiesphere are called "anarchists". They're not anarchists, they are doing the bidding of kike masters and want to usher in a communist dystopian nightmare. They should be referred to as communists/bolsheviks

Look at the taped off section under the overpass. I have never seen anything like that before in terms of an area outside the would be scene. That area is where the truck would have likely been.

Close up of the lead car. Definitely fits into the speculation from above that it buckled upwards and tumbled afterwards. Look at that damage. No doubt at all that it tumbled.

Very clear and good still of the tracks in that specific location. Look at the bending of that track, it almost appears like it is angled upwards. Need a check on that to make sure my eyes aren't off but, to me, that looks upwards.

From this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=73kEMw_oiUc

Frontal picture of lead car

????????????????

Weaponizing sex droids is always kind of a diceroll.

it didn't "fly off", it "rolled down"
the train track is something like 8 meters above the highway, the lead rolled down the slope

that's incomprehensible
what is under the bridge is a highway, there is no possibility for a truck to have stationed under it for any length of time without collecting vehicles smashing in it
what truck?

if by tumbled you mean rolled, then there's no doubt at all it didn't
if it had, there would be large folding/tears/traces everywhere on its foil metal hull, and none of the mechanical stuff on the roof would have survived intact

Yeah it looks almost, I don't know, shinny new? I have two speculations to this.

1) Cement as others opined

2) A portion of train dragged over it so much that it removed the dullness. Doubt this but it has to be brought up.

Also look at the tops of the back cars. Why are they so blackened? That is very odd to me.

IT FELL OFF BEFORE THE CORNER.

IT FELL OFF BEFORE THE CORNER

What damaged the vehicle bottom left?
The reason it's taped off is because of risk of the train cars falling further, its a danger zone.

But more importantly
Why are there no videos from the passengers all over social media?

I have seen many crime scenes and I have never seen an area taped off in such a fashion that was not specifically connected to the actual scene. That is what is odd to me. In terms of tumbling, my English is not exactly perfect but I consider tumbling to be rolling is it not same? Look at top of lead which is ripped into as sides are too which means it, at one point, had to have had impact on top end as air does not cause that. So it had to meet something that did that thus tumbling.

it's taped off because they don't want some stupid nigger with no common sense walking underneath 100s of tonnes of train cars that could shift.

Yes has to be this. Usually cars block off area and don't let people in but I saw photos of emergency vehicles in that area and people too which is just so odd to me given that train is hanging above them. Probably nothing.

fucking retard has never heard of quickrete

More photos from the scene of the crime!

Really shouldn't hotlink youtube here. DL if its smaller than 12 mb, otherwise hooktube it

Curing is different from setting.
Quick setting concrete can get hard in as soon as 15 -30 minutes depending on the particular mix and water content. To gain full strength (as in, fully cure) takes a while.

Not plausible, quickrete can harden quickly but any substantial force (like a train for example) would just make it crumble like sand in that timeframe. Quickrete still needs the same timeframe like all other concrete mix to fully cure.

THIS

take it from someone that have actually worked with quickrete before and know it can still crumble with the curing timeframe.

kek

This.

Most of you niggers have never touched wet concrete in your life.
Even fast setting concrete takes literally days and almost a weeks begin approaching maximum strength.
Trains will crush rocks larger than your fist to dust

ITT: FUCKING MORONS looking for proof of muh antifa and muh muslims

Antifa is too stupid to derail a train. Pouring on the track wont do shit because the weight of the train will instantly pulverize the concrete. You would need a steel slug welded or bolted to the track to do anything.

This would be a symptom of our ancient 10,000 year old infrastructure, but train control systems practically deleted these problems by the 80's. If they actually were going 80 mph towards the turn, the GPS system and multiple redundant sensors would have all gone apeshit and triggered the brakes.

More than likely, ZOG needed another high profile incident to keep the goyim scared 100% of the time. And the Goyim cannot be allowed to have any progress in developing infrastructure. The goy must be forced back into the stone age so they wont even have the ability to question the technotronic elite.

10 to 12 hours

Reminder, this is right outside (((DuPont))) and Joint Base Lewis McCord ZOGbase so there are glowinthedarks everywhere. It's also about a half hour north from Evergreen State university, the local Bolshevik HQ. North up the tracks about a mile is the junction where DuPont's private freight line joins JBLM and the freight/passenger line from Seattle. The Amtrack may not have been the intended target considering the unholy shit that goes in and out of there. Combine the fact that that's the only place the tracks go over I-5 period with that curve right before the bridge, this had to have been intentional regardless of perpetrator and motive. Exit 116 is the crash site.

AMTRAK DOX
Charles Moorman (President/CEO)
779 Rocky Hollow Rd
Charlottesville, VA 22911-8568
(757) 463-1133 - Landline
(434) 244-7842 - Landline
(513) 777-9309 - Landline
(540) 981-5373 - Landline
(404) 640-0221 - Wireless
(757) 629-2600 - Landline
(757) 812-1511 - Wireless
(770) 529-1822 - Landline
(804) 481-4519 - Wireless
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
Richard Anderson (Upcoming President)
1740 South Blvd
Houston, TX 77098-5420
(404) 841-3645 - Landline
(612) 920-0309 - Landline
(713) 807-7434 - Landline
(952) 942-5969 - Landline
(952) 929-9324 - Landline
(612) 726-2111 - Landline
(612) 943-9467 - Landline
(404) 715-2600 - Landline
(612) 942-5969 - Landline
(612) 968-9563 - Wireless
(713) 942-5969 - Landline
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
Anthony Coscia (Obama appointee)
35 Cypress Ave
North Caldwell, NJ 07006-4032
(973) 228-2915 - Landline
(973) 390-2806 - Wireless
(973) 956-0844 - Landline
(201) 228-2915 - Landline
(201) 956-0844 - Wireless
(609) 234-5134 - Wireless
(609) 361-5494 - Landline
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
Jeffrey Moreland (another obama appointee)
2378 N Fillmore St
Arlington, VA 22207-4954
(703) 469-3732 - Landline
(817) 735-1974 - Landline
(703) 469-3734 - Landline
(703) 469-3739 - Landline
(703) 807-0760 - Landline
(708) 295-6594 - Wireless
(757) 735-1974 - Wireless
(817) 295-6594 - Landline
(817) 715-0629 - Wireless
(847) 295-6554 - Landline
(847) 295-6594 - Landline
(847) 735-1974 - Landline
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
Thomas Carper (Obama Appointee)
620 W Piper St
Macomb, IL 61455-2063
(309) 837-9485 - Landline
(954) 742-3846 - Landline
(309) 369-2635 - Wireless
(309) 833-2808 - Landline
Albert Diclemente (Obama Appointee)
114 Ramunno Cir
Hockessin, DE 19707-9743
(302) 239-2214 - Landline
(302) 539-4065 - Landline
(302) 234-4051 - Landline
(302) 397-8482 - Landline
(302) 399-3748 - Wireless
(302) 731-7478 - Landline
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
Elaine Chao
217 C St NE
Washington, DC 20002-5717
(202) 544-0265 - Landline
(914) 967-4356 - Landline
(301) 459-3977 - Landline
(202) 543-7063 - Landline
(202) 398-7876 - Landline
(202) 581-4269 - Landline
(502) 459-3977 - Landline
[email protected]
[email protected]
Yvonne Burke (Obama Appointee)
4760 La Villa Marina Unit C
Marina Del Rey CA 90292-7059
Neighborhood: West Los Angeles
1970 Mandeville Canyon Rd
Los Angeles CA 90049-2225
Neighborhood: West Los Angeles
(213) 974-1425 - Landline
(213) 974-2222 - Landline
Christopher Beall (Obama Appointee)
26 Mohawk Ln
Greenwich, CT 06831-3125
(917) 940-4592 - Wireless
(212) 348-6724 - Landline
(405) 341-7421 - Landline
(646) 489-3480 - Wireless
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
Derek Kan (Obama Appointee)
3732 N Nelson St
Arlington, VA 22207-4836
(626) 975-9768 - Wireless
(626) 285-4558 - Landline
(703) 971-0000 - Landline
[email protected]

I know that route well, I work at Tacoma Rail.

Yes, about 100 years for it fully cure.

Most of the dams created during the new deal in the 30's (Grand Coulee, Hoover Dam) are still curing today.

You got your ANTIFADOX ready user? What's your radious from your basepoint? 150miles? 60 miles?

fucking retard has never used quickrete and has no frame of references WRT compression strength and force concentration when you're talking about something as massive as a train engine

Concrete when cured has great compression strength when a load is spread across an area. It does not fair nearly as well when concentrated to a small area. It fails when a large force is applied to a very small point. Ever used a rotary drill? How about a jackhammer? Ever had to clean up a concrete spill after it's set?

It doesn't sound like it to me.

You little niggers need to spend a little more time gaining experience working with your hands and with real world materials, and a little less shooting your mouths off about shit you don't begin to understand. Lurk 2 years etc

archive.is/1Tiq1
archive.is/qW1Ig

Wouldnt it be nice if all these autists left their computers sometime and did some real work with their hands? So many of them will jump and believe whatever alternative jews tells them on a moments notice.

My only concrete experience is from pouring peirs to hold 2x4 posts for my giant marijuana greenhouse. And yet I know more about it than 99.99% of the autists on this board.

locomotives will generally weigh in at 30-35 tons per axle quikrete 5000 has a psi of 2.2321428571 tons per square inch then that means they need 16 inch long 3 inches thick of concrete on the rail track.

You forgot the fact the axle is contacting less than a square inch of surface on the rail itself.

Thank you for explaining this further for the internet experts, Anons. Gives me more hope for Holla Forums.
I swear many here are fucking city faggots who never have done a hard days' work in their life.

Just remember today was the first day for the new schedule for that specific route to become effective. New route was planned as early as October 3, 2017

wsdot.wa.gov/news/2017/10/03/wsdot-adds-two-daily-amtrak-cascades-roundtrips-starting-dec18

theurbanist.org/2017/12/18/amtrak-cascades-now-faster-frequent-new-station-opens-tacoma/

koin.com/2017/12/18/amtrak-adds-2-new-daily-portland-seattle-roundtrips/

Most likely had something to do with the new route path. Amtrak had a page about it on their site but it's 404 now. Google has a cache of it from December 15 in pic related.

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:https://www.amtrak.com/alert/cascades-schedule-change-new-trips.html

(404) amtrak.com/alert/cascades-schedule-change-new-trips.html

80mph is 1408 isp so with my math this can happen because its under the 2.2 ton range.

Get back on the short bus

I applaud you trying to think it through, but again you're making a lot of assumptions. I'll throw you two bones.
1)The contact patch between train wheel and rail is far far far smaller than it sounds like you're assuming it is
2)You're still thinking statically. A moving train being forced to change direction is going to generate a pressure proportional to the force generated by the deflection divided by the surface area interacting.

And that's entirely ignoring the fact that the yield you quoted is calculated after 28 days of cure time.

Thats the thing user, they think they'll be made into inner party members and factory bosses and be Commissariat, you know, the higher ups. They can't see the freight train approaching even though they're on the fucking tracks.

Some user in the other thread posted this story.

archive.fo/3pu2P

The cucks of today (this board included) have no clue what you can make with your own two hands

When ONE GUY in my neighborhood went crazy and decided to have a shoot out with the cops in his house, they taped it off to about 6 blocks away.

here is a train axle if the whole thing weights around 30 ton how many tons per inch does it weight ?

Bechecked, thy dubs art.

come on math niggers show me.

I live in 253 and see these trains go through my town almost every day. That is not the lead, it's the engine at the end. The lead is still on the tracks at the front.

Again, this isn't the lead car, this was the last car.

Fellow WA user, reporting in. Agreed. The mentality of the far left along the I-5 corridor is thing unto itself. The local ANTIFA are true believers, but I think the attacks on American energy, private property, and energy are ultimately being orchestrated by communist China (the chinks are largely responsible for the fact that home ownership is beyond the reach of the middle class along I-5).

Sometimes they use the older Amtrak engine as in today's accident. But they always have 2 engines. The one on the ground is not the lead car

Unless of course the train was going South Bound…..and I'm a total fucking idiot….fuck me….forget anything I say….jesus.

Like I said get back on the short bus

The average contact patch for an axle to rail is about 0.4 square inches.

60,000/1.6/4= 9375 psi WHILE STANDING PERFECTLY STILL. Throw motion into the equation and youre looking at over 1,000,000+ psi like the other poster said

This
I think a DuPont train was the target.

checked
I definitely looks southbound the way the other cars accordioned.

Ivy League educated engineer here,

From what I understand, there are two possible explanations for the train derailing:

-Train was going too hot through a turn and derailed on its own. This is possible because the train was on its inaugural run, and because most engineering calculations are performed using a computer, its very possible for there to be a miscalculation performed that wasn't double checked by a human, which led to the tracks not actually supporting certain train speeds. Conductor error could be a factor here as well, or a combination of the two. Miscalculation regarding the track could have cut into the factor of safety that the tracks are designed for, and conductor error could have done the rest.

-There as an object on the track. A fully loaded Amtrack train is about 289,000 lbs. It's traveling at what? 70 mph? An object this heavy traveling this quickly has too much kinetic energy to be derailed by any object that could reasonably be on the track *unless* this object was very wide, very rigid and very low. What I'm trying to say here is, the train couldn't have "crashed" into the obstacle but rather drove over it. It is possible for someone to have made a concrete ramp of sorts that was wide enough for the train to get on top of and derail. This is unlikely however, because this obstacle would take too long to construct. A small concrete ramp wouldn't be effective because the train might just blow through it. To construct a concrete ramp that would derail the train would require some pretty good concrete and at least a day of work from whoever would have sabotaged it.

Just my 2 cents as more info rolls in

1 million psi is a lot even for carbon steel. What the hell are those commercial derailers made from?

Plausible. Worth investigating this angle.

Derailers are most likely cast iron or steel. The reason they work is because they have a slight slope that will lift the axle and force it to the side of track. If it were a solid square block, the train would most likely rip it off.

Also the tracks themselves are not subject to 1,000,000 since they are essentially a linear surface that provide little horizontal friction. But if there is a solid object taller than the rail standing in the way, it will be subject to the full 1,000,000 psi

Nice work, user. Interesting Derp State King Nigger hold overs.

I doubt they're made of anything special, or heat treated using too exotic a method. I don't know enough about them or their specific applications or use restrictions to speak conclusively on the matter, but from the limited info I could gather, it sounds like they're typically used in railyards or near switches where speeds and thus forces involved are kept to a minimum. Somehow I don't think maintaining durability while derailing a loaded passenger train at 70mph falls within the scope of their engineering. In fact just from some seat of the pants dead reckoning I can't imagine it would derail reliably as speeds and loads increased beyond the aforementioned railyard speeds.

derails are actually really fucking difficult to do

From the freeway off ramp there is a service road 500' or so to the crash site where anyone could back right up and dump a few hedgehogs or other prefab anti tank obstacles. With only .4 square inches of surface area per wheel at 80mph the inertia would do most of the work.

i'm not exactly buying it was antifa quite yet. I live in the area and i'm familiar with sound transits shit. They embezzle money and frequently. There was 16 billion set aside for the rail and in the first year they made a single mile of track. It's not out of the question that sound transit fucked up, they tested the train for months too but they didn't simulate weight. 70 people is a lot of meat. Combined with cost cutting to the max and amtrack being oblivious to the state of the rail it was doomed from the start.

Lets just say antifa somehow did get the train to derail, you need to ask how they did it. According to the police someone put shit on the track and if that's the case then that speaks more for the shoddy design of the rail system then antifa. If they were behind it by all means stomp that shit out, but don't jump to conclusions and end up looking like a jackass.

They desperately don't want the public paying real attention to the Mueller investigations - since those are going bottom up and it's looking like a lot of the deep state is fucked. This could be just a way of dicing up the narrative - normies are far more likely to focus on a train crash than something as complex as the investigation. Which seems to be coming to a foreseeable end.

Yes. I live about 3-4 hours to the north, and have been under that bridge countless times in my lifetime. The fact that this derailment happened RIGHT over I-5 and spilled into traffic is, more than anything else, what makes me suspicious that this wasn't an accident.

The one reason these people act that way is because they don't fully understand the consequences of their own actions. In their minds, it might really seem like a good idea.

Jonestein real name Bill Hicks a paid actor as testified in public record at recent custody hearing - likely a STRATFOR (Mossad/US) agent.

this

oh please. the only reason he is ever right about anything is the fact he plagiarizes others work. only reason he knows jack shit about vaccines and bioweapons is from stealing work done by me and my colleagues - we have been at it with this asshole for years - mike adams of NN also among many others

checked

heil'd

go back to the witness who stated they thought the train hit something. dig for something further upstream from the crash site.

Did the commies finally revolt?

Because 99% of it is useless crap with a 1,000% markup and is exactly the same as the "survival" crap you can buy at REI. The kikes know damn well that 99% of that crap will NEVER be used in a real survival scenario but it provides a great (((revenue))) source.

In a real survival situation, the most valuable things you could have would be a few good knifes, a rifle and pistol and ammo, a 100 foot rool of white 6 mil polyethylene sheet, a bottle of sodium hypochlorite tablets, and a 100 pack of BIC lighters

Same same but south. I may have to go for a larp once the crime scene tape comes down.

Or they could've used a foot long commercial derailer that takes 30 seconds to set up and could be stolen from a rail yard in like, 30 seconds.

Getting real sick of these "people".

Anyone work at a soy milk plant? Spike that shit.

Source you nigger.

I feel like if they actually used a commercial derailer, this would have been noted on the news.

if the concrete was laid over the track, to form a ramp, then even if it was destroyed by the action, it could help lift the train, surely? if the fill are hard stone, like quartz…
Only the outer wheel on a curve needs the lift

That garbage truck wasn't there when the accident happened, it conserves the shape too well for it to be involved.

wouldn't the easiest method be thermite track destruction? or track enhancement? laying down a ramp of metal? the army experiments shown there are on straight track, and the key spot would be on the outer track of a curve, where the wheel's true running becomes critical.
Those army experiments are annoying. they are just making gaps - preserving the line of the tracks, just moving one of the following sections in so that the wheels can't flow back onto a stable position would be far more effective - as you can see in the last 2 tests, it is the movement of the post-break tracks (from the train's energy moving them) that led to the derail.

Any of the wheels will do really
lift the inside one and it flips
lift the outside one and it derails

Antifa Website Admitted To Pouring Concrete On Amtrak Tracks – Could This Have Caused Derailment?
>archive.fo/1fhDE
>theredelephants.com/antifa-website-admits-pouring-concrete-amtrak-tracks-may-caused-derailment/

Well, when you put up posts talking about how to sabotage tracks and derail trains, especially in the very area where it happens…well, you know, if the shoe fits, then slide that motherfucker on and walk a mile.

Local antifags are too retarded to have done this, pic related. It was either glowinthedarks or industrial sabotage against DuPont that missed its target. 3rd pic is Olympia Antifa that were arrested May 1sy for fighting homeless people the yelled at Antifa for littering. Hobos BTFO Antifa so Antifa regrouped elsewhere and smashed the windows of banks, a Starbucks, and a Goodwill.
archive.fo/pldd8

Commie lugenpresse is saying that the mayor of Lakewood raised safety concerns about the new high speed route and predicted fatal accidents. (((They))) left out the part that his concerns were specifically about "at grade" RR crossings having collisions not the whole train derailing.
archive.fo/cAKjx

Allegedly the speed limit at that corner is 30mph and the train was going 81mph according to amtrak's realtime train tracker.
asm.transitdocs.com
That's not to say the "realtime tracker" was accurate and untampered of course.

Oh never mind I figured it out. Pic 4 related.

They might not be extremely accurate but they never get a 50 MPH discrepancy with reality

Why? From present trends, we have no rational reasons to trust neither the media nor the cops. We now live under a constant state of deception and disinformation. See Las Vegas, or the current ongoing debacle with the Hilary-loving corrupt FBI agents that the MSM is currently trying to shut down.

the narrative is changing. instead of the original story stating over and over the speed limit was 79mph at that section, the news now reports the train was going 50 miles over the speed limit of 30mph at that section.

Yeah, Vegas is the first thing I thought when I started to read your post. MSM has demonstrated enough times now that you have to take their 'news' with a grain/fuckton of salt..

heil'd
stay tuned for a forthcoming book on Vegas from falseflag researcher Dr James Fetzer www.moonrockbooks.com

They've done it before. It was only a matter of time before they caused casualties with their retardation. Now to meme this was the new Haymarket bombing.

user, Evergreen antifa has done this shit before, they stated they would do it again, and they can take the fucking bus to Dupont and back. Also, pic related.

Looking forward to every bit of future info we can get. Lawyers for a group of victims are investigating, LA Times (and some other outlets) have a separate suit against LVMPD regarding the lack of info given to the public.
(last post i'll make about this cos off-topic). It's possible we'll see surveillance footage etc in the future. Beats what we're getting atm.

If Fetzer's involved, look for "information" about how the whole thing was fake and nobody died. That's his brand of disinfo.

nice try shlomo. not disinfo by a longshot. yes Fetzer is the author of Nobody Died At Sandy Hook and his evidence checks out or are you such a niggerstein you cant even read.

meanwhile check out the latest Mona Pressley posts at jamesfetzer.blogspot.com

also he has appeared recently again on The Goldwater simulcast of The Story Behind The Story i am the cohost

Ha. I know he did some stuff on SH (an event with no evidence that anyone actually DID die) but I've seen/heard enough to be convinced Vegas wasn't another Sandy Hook.

The antifa twitter account AJ cites appears to be a LAR- Well take a look for yourself.

What are these symbols? Is this a big joke?

It couldn't be any more obvious that it's fake. What does that tell you about Jonestein? What about what he thinks of his followers?

Looks like: owl, alien grey? lol, star of david, dunno wtf the last one is

last one looks like a crown. I'm only not sure what the thing above the owl's head is. A different crown?

I thought the very top one looks like an owl, the second looks like either a different owl or reminds me of an alien, then there's everyone's fav j00z, then yeah maybe a crown?

Not sure what to read into it, but the background seems green-screened in. Look at the distortion. The military guy may or may not even know background is being displayed behind him.

as a video professional i agree. the shadows of the background are desaturated and grey balance is completely different from the key subject (him). i could go on about the reds and the yellows not matching but yes, greenscreen confirmed.

I know. However, their concrete tactic was never tested on an actual train. They did it right outside the train yard and called bnsf/up to warn them a head of time. This track is heavily trafficked by bnsf, up, Amtrak, DuPont and DOD. There would be no time for concrete shenanigans. This was either a nonretarded saboteur (possibly imbedded with Antifa) that could analyze satellite imagery of the track, pick the best target, and used stolen or welded derailers. Or for reasons unknown the train was going 51mph faster than it was supposed to be going on that curve. Or both.

The middle one is the Kabbala tree of life

ever seen a lamp like this? pretty avant gard

I don't know about that. Looks more like a star with one bent corner.

I have a family friend going to that hell-hole. Before: She was perfect 10 blonde aryan waifu material
After: she had a lezbo haircut and called herself "asexual" while constantly preaching about social justice and gay rights. She also seemed completely disconnected from reality. And she also spent 2 weeks at my folks house, and starting acting as if she was going to stay there for 6 months.

Not to mention Homeland Security, Federal Marshalls, the local pigs, and probably some military as well will be crawling up your ass roughly 1 minute after someone notices you fucking with the tracks and calls it in

It was most likely done by the Feds themselves or Mossad agents shipped in via Lewis-Mcchord .

Lol not to mention advance knowledge LE could have after one of the dumbfuck conspirators talks about the op in their super sekrit facebook group

I see it now. The top two might be owls.

#2 reminded me of the Court of Owls masks from Batman comics (not the Gotham TV version)

Yeah, I used to use google maps for that almost a decade ago, to map the old lines I liked to walk.
It could be done pretty simply. You just need to start with the right measurements to ensure a snug fit, and it can be with no moving parts I'd bet, if it's for one time use, just hammer it on snug.

She can be deprogrammed user, but she has to gtfo out of the PNW and get away from the worst of the influences. Fuck, try and save her from the mental break.
Read these books and Mein kampf. They will help. The principles in the Kyballion are what I use, to a large degree, when deprogramming. Nos is just good for the Aryan Soul, and Mein Kampf is inspiring and has many good parts in chapter two for breaking lefties.

It could still possibly be antifa but using that twitter account is irresponsible of Jones at best. Other YT channels are already starting to repeat the tainted info. When it's shown he's using that twitter page, it will discredit him and the others on this story at the least. And it's been a while since his first report with no retraction of clarification which makes this being an error on his part seem less and less likely.

It might be worth considering getting this info out regarding the apparent fake antifa twitter, so that we don't have people popping off in retaliation over what looks like a solid indication antifa did the crime.

If anyone is in contact with Jones, please tell him.

Oh shit hey man. I just got my copy of AHTUA in the mail today; I wasn't expecting it for another month all praise due to Kek. I left a few questions for you and the other elderfags in the meta thread in the /sanctumchaotic/ if you have the time.

I'm off to bed. More digging and possible larping on this tomorrow.

I called it

sauce?

Don't forget they can always jack the track up on one side like a Russian? Or EU train derailment in past. Saw it on a (((documentary))).

No shit dumbass, that doesnt mean fully cured. After careful consideration anyone still attached to the quickrete meme is a fucking kike shill and is purposefully derailing investigation.

AJ is showing a pretty obviously FAKE ANTIFA ACCOUNT. Look for yourselves.
Doesn't negate the possibility but this is the main evidence he cites.

8ch.net/pol/res/11056719.html

Link the post, newfag
Like this

AJ is showing a pretty obviously

Look for yourselves.
Someone needs let him know.

sage

Yes, but "antifa" is Alfabet org with ties to the "alt-right", they're two sides of the same shekel.
You think that actually happened? It was a staged "attack", just as the alt-right stages attacks on their people (Lauren Simonsen urine attack, Richard Spencer 'punch', Baked Alaska 'blinding' etc).
The point of the taped-up antifa hoax is to embolden young right-wingers to commit felony crimes that can be used as the basis for blackmail.
As for the train attack claim, this is a non-brainer. It is being released in order to raise support within the right for tougher policing/new security laws etc. i.e

Can confirm… old skool anarcho/1488 (Still 1488) but uhhh. Yea. AntiFa has been subverted/coopted Since the Bush days… They are a domestic terror organization. But so are the militias.. Trump should repeal NDAA and remove 3%Groups from lists, or he's not for the people.. in a time of emergency or war here in US, 3% can be fired upon by NatGuard or UN,

Train was going 50 MPH over speed limit when it hit the bank
archive.fo/dVaYu

Because we can always trust what the media and the government tells us, right?

I stopped using Drudge's site recently because of his incessant punching right. He was never 100% behind right wing populism, then the Roy Moore stuff, and now hes refusing to call out the Anti-Fa Left. Fuck Kike Drudge.

As opposed to what? Baseless implications on 8ch? I trust the transit authority more than the posts in this thread, since they have less of a political motivation to lie than everyone here.

pastebin.com/kgizQ3Ww

fresh info. 4k+ antifa facebook names and partial public info including work locations, their schools, countrys and state ect.

Scraped from ANTIFA facebook group

It does not look like a speed derailment to me. Speed causes the train to roll over off the tracks, not just jump them while still upright.

The supposition that antifa did this is preposterous. Antifa is a controlled psyop group whose purpose is not to actually do things like this, but to bait the opposition into doing things like this so they can be attacked by law enforcement resources. Antifa will never do any real damage, they exist to bait the far right into overplaying their hands.

Unless you're a train conductor or an accident investigator, who cares what it looks like to you?
A simple google image search demonstrates this is completely false. If the train's engine skips off the track, yes, but if the cars get whipped off the track, then most of the cars will stay upright.

Turns out a nigger was doing 80 in a 30 zone. kek.

Hey Mordechai, fuck off and go get the first reply on the next coal burner thread, filtered thx.

Eyewitnesses and passengers have disputed this assertion.

Was it a passenger train? Why does the article say to stop cracking? I hope the FBI nails every nigger by the balls with a red hot poker

CNN (((I know))) said the train was doing 81 MPH prior to crash.

So Antifa wants to kill Whites similar to WN's.
STOP POL CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

Ty for this user. Mind if I share on Voat and 1/2 chan?

The m0d$ at 1/2 chan are gay. Got a 3 day ban because my subject photo wasn't Holla Forums related. Retards. Then before that a 3 day ban for spamming because I shared a paste bin link. :( Fuckers.

So, where do you see yourself ten years from now? Still here, screeching about white nationalism? How many times do you expect the single thread you always post (no matter how many times your arguments are debunked) to be deleted? Hundreds of times? Thousands?

archive.is/z64ik

Pic related

Every. Single. Time.

You said it bro.

Not an argument.

The article is about some gommies who poured concrete on a cargo train track to prevent goods from reaching the oil pipeline. In that article, they say that the gommies put out a signal on the tracks that the track was blocked, and gave the train conductors a heads up, as to not get anyone killed. That's why the muh antifa did this narrative doesn't add up. Their MO is anti capitalist/corp, not anti commuter trains - and when they've done this in the past, they've always given heads up to prevent loss of life. Just a bunch of people LARPing like they know anythig about crash dynamics.

This board is run by a Jew. This site is run by a Jew.>>11060535

Many of those are the remnents of those ecogroups from the same period. Earth First, ELF. Those cunts that would firebomb new homes and dealerships.

That's not what it does. It's a small ramp to make the left wheel ride up until the flange is clear of the rail and then push it sideways so that it lands just outside the rail and pulls the whole bogie off. The flat part of the wheel will climb on the flat ramp part of the block. It doesn't matter if it gets obliterated in the process, as long as the reactive force is enough to bump the wheel in two inches high and nudge it two inches sideways. Not really a problem as even light concrete manages greater compression loads than you think.

What the fuck are you even talking about? Physics doesn't work that way. The train is not a F1 car. It doesn't have wings that push it harder onto the tracks the faster it goes.

It takes as much force to lift the wheel of a stationary engine off of the track in 1/x seconds as it does to do it on a moving train. The gyroscopic forces of the rotating wheel are going to be insignificant compared to the static load in this scenario so they can be completely disregarded.

Need to take into account what the impact with the concrete will do the tracks, and how that will impact the cars that follow. I can't imagine the concrete just cleanly gets pulverized without the track being damaged.

Right but this was the first passenger train on these tracks, they were freight/DOD only forever. Whoever did this may have just botched the timeline.

You and any other physicsfags.
Look at the pictures and see if you can figure out how fast the train was going plz? A 50mph discrepancy should be glaring in the distances the engine traveled even with a down sloped abutment for the overpass.

the dude saw a gun a freaked out

I might agree with you except that I put NOTHING past ANTIFA. Anything funded by Soros is meant to terrorize, destroy and ultimately kill. He's a Devil. 5-6 even 2,000 deaths is nothing to him as long as his agenda is furthered. He is the puppet master of globalism he wouldn't want successful fracking, capitalism or counties to be self sufficient.

So we're pro Jew now, just because one owns this site? Jews own almost everything lad.

I was looking for weights of Amtrak cars and found a very similar wreck in Philadelphia 2015, Train 188(Heil'd). The (((narrative))) for this wreck was the engineer wasn't paying attention and took a corner at 102mph when he should have been going 50. A corner engineers should have been wary of since there had been 2 derailments there. The 2015 wreck was before the implementation of the Positive Train Control system which automatically slows the train down if the engineer doesn't. The DuPont train had the PTC but it was disabled. Also because of the 2015 Phili wreck, Amtrak installed cameras watching the engineers on all its trains allegedly.

Also interdesting was that the conductor was charged with 8 counts of involuntary manslaughter and numerous other counts. The case was dismissed in September of this year.

Checked

I don't fucking care. It doesn't change how stupid the notion of a million psi because the train is moving is.

I didn't say anything about 6 gorillian psi faggot, only the concrete shills are concerned with the psi. Obviously the inertia of
250k lbs engine x2
150k lbs car x12
Going between 50 and 81 mph is going to be far greater than the downward pressure on .4 sqin per wheel.

If someone that has a history of slitting throats threatens to slit your throat, then the next day they found your throat was slit in the middle of the night then it is obvious who slit your throat while the MSM claims it was a heart attack in your sleep. If you paid attention to any of the thread you would see that none of it is baseless. Antifa have put blockades on this specific rail several times in the past as it is usually for oil and coal and this was its first time having people on it.

So you are claiming that even though antifa has a history of this, and that all signs point to them it can't because they wouldn't forget the wire?
Only the one time in that article, and it is questionable if they even actually made the call. They have been hitting that line since at least 2014.

Reminder to just report people suggesting Antifa isnt responsible. They are, and only retards or actual shills would downplay this. Theyre communist terrorists, were the good guys. Were the anti-terrorists.We fix the problem.

That's too close. The train was reportedly travelling at 80 mph so the potential cause for derailment should be at least a few hundred meters from that spot.

1. I didn't imply you did. You are butting in on a discussion about forces and loads and I am telling you to fuck off becasue I don't care what you want to say concerning a completely different topic. lrn2 read and how discussions fucking work.
2. I still don't care.
3. Inertia doesn't work that way. It has nothing to do with axle load. Saying it is larger is a complete non-sequitur.
4. Could you be ID hopping more?
5. Kill yourself.

This is what a derailment looks like if a curve is taken too fast:
hooktube.com/watch?v=uFGs6hieZg4

Notice that the engine does not leave the tracks first.

This Olympia derailment was caused by the engine striking something on the tracks.

Yep. A forged homemade or stolen derailer

Can't you see? Do I need to spell it out?
another event staged to create eagerness to remove humans from the loop in vehicle control.
Expect another truck or car ramming incident against pedestrians within 3 weeks.

Of course it does, but you're not derailing the train by using a crane to slowly lift the lead car off the tracks. The proposed method is a lump or wedge or ramp made of concrete. If you're using an obstruction, the goal is to divert the front wheels off of the track. To do this you either need to sever the track or make the wheels lift off the track with something you lay over it that resembles or functions like an inclined plane. In a flat world in a vacuum you'd be right, a moving train's normal force is equal to its mass * gravity if you ignore the negligible gyroscopic forces you mentioned. But the second you introduce that obstruction you're nolonger dealing with a static situation. The derailer by design is introducing an acceleration in the z axis, and since the obstruction functions like an inclined plane that acceleration is going to be proportional to the velocity of the train as it hits it. F=MA. The mass of the train doesn't change, but since its acceleration is proportional to its velocity, the force generated therefore will vary proportionally as well.

This isn't complicated shit. A highschooler should be able to qualitatively work through this kind of problem. In fact any teenager who's ever ridden a bike or skateboard up a ramp or quarterpipe should have a strong practical understanding of what's going on here. Inertia is a property of matter dipshit.

Yeah, that why that "1/x seconds" is there, retard. Rest of post disregarded.

all you had to do was listen conductor

What a fucking surprise

Not going to work, faggot.

F=MA. We're not debating the applications of cement as a rail replacement, we're debating its feasibility as a derailing medium. A medium which inherently must induce an acceleration on the train wheel to fulfill its purpose. That rate of acceleration is absolutely dependent on the train's velocity, therefore the force involved is likewise modified by velocity at time of interaction.

I don't want to be that guy, but I honestly don't think Antifa is competent enough to derail a train. I'm at work right now but later tonight I'll post a video doing research on how to derail a train. It's harder than you think. You could remove 30 feet of tracks and a train will usually jump right back on. I'm not even sure what strategy they'd employ. Like are they gonna lay cinderblocks on there cause those will get crushed. Or do they lay wet concrete and hope it sets?

I don't think we shouldn't use this to raise awareness. Never interrupt your enemy when they're making a mistake, after all. Just qualify your statements with "likely" or "probably" so you get plausible deniability.

At this point this seems like some bad copypasta, it is always the same exact start claiming antifa couldn't be smart enough to do something they have done before. See

They could have stolen or created one of these, it is not that hard, and antifa did similar shit on the same track in the past

Sincere question. Why is it that nobody I know of, and no source I've ever heard it from, was aware of the existence of "antifa" before Trumps candidacy? I've heard of anti-racist skinheads, black skinheads, even black skinheads for white power, but never antifa. Is it possibly because they never did much of anything, were relegated to specific cities, or what?

hooktube.com/watch?v=0-TRNXnn7JI

I saw the name a few times on /cow/ in 2009 or 10, wherever it was at the time. Hey, at least I only lurked. God, I'm pathetic.

I can do a Fred Flintstone to stop my car. If the gov wants to take mine and gimmie one that drives my like ass Miss Daisy I'm ok with that. I'm getting too old to deal with assholes on the road anymore that I'm going to snap and start shooting fuckers before the race war begins.
I'll save my v8 for my vodka and SHTF.

*ass like

ANTIFA has been around for… shit… a century or so but the name is the new thing. Communist groups and agenda pushing has been around a long time. Decades ago they would just be shot or thrown into a hole and forgotten about. Now it's a different ballgame, they got wiser and started to infiltrate educational positions which made the issue worse. It really came into focus during Prop 187 in CA in the 90s which is when they pivoted to their current PC shielded push.

Before that very few cares about PC agenda shit but as the years went on and they pushed it from their teaching positions they indoctrinated more kids who we now see on corners with colored hair, no jobs and being completely worthless to society. It doesn't take much to change a society. One generation is all it takes if people are being lazy and not paying attention to the rising issues.

I hope Trump will finally do something about the commies. We got laws on the books for a reason.

The State of CA made a very loud message last year when they tried (and failed) to remove the anti Communist laws for people serving public office. The mere fact that even had so much backing to the state senate spoke volumes.

Hell look at what has happened since the 90s. Consider it for a moment and how it spread from CA right up the west coast and how bad OR and WA is now. It doesn't take much and to ignore it is to invite bad endings. Have to clear them out (brutally) the moment you identify in my eyes as their end game is to kill both right and left alike. Ironic that they hide in the left so well because the left is truly so oblivious to themselves being used. Hell the whole Bernie backing should have been a major wake up call to the Dems that they have lost their party. They created, they backed and they loosed the monster and it has now completely taken over their own party. There is no Democrat anymore as the left is controlled by those with socialist, communist or Maoist idealism.

they look like two different crowns. one king and one queen perhaps?

Spoiler bestiality porn user

Olympia Antifa dox in progress
archive.fo/eP8uJ

First factor you overlook… quality of recruits. You don't think it it's a matter of time until they fuck up? Never underestimate the stupidity of your enemy, or how it can cause randomness.
Second factor, COMMIES. This is part of their fucking agenda.

(check'd)
Enforce the fucking communist control act!

Just dox the whole evergreen campus while you're at it. A lot probably live in the "black houses" like the one by the train tracks.

Yes I'm aware of their history in early last century Germany, I mean in America however. Not disputing the existence of LARPers pre-Trump Pres. run but I certainly was never aware of their existence.

Sure, BUT ALSO on the length and shape and length of the ramp, which is entirely up to the discretion of the saboteur, which is why you can not say "train travels at x therefore y forces on the concrete". The only variable here that actually can define what forces the concrete is subject to is the time frame of the acceleration event, which is why I wrote it right there and the rest of the post points directly at it, but you are too dumb to understand this.

It could have been sabotage but I think it's instead that incompetent retards ran the train too fast over those rails to cash in on the "High Speed Rail" concept other countries are doing with modern train technology; even though our trains are obsolete technology that end up hopping rails when they go fast. It was already acknowledged as unsafe to run a train through there at that speed and WOW! it fucking hopped the rail I'm shocked. We have so much old/decaying infrastructure and idiot morons in charge of it chasing the next buzzword, in this case "High Speed Rail" even though it isn't. Same fuckers that waste public money on shit like "Smartcities" or "Green Energy" only this time people died.

Not discounting sabotage but it sounds like the fuckers who ran that train after being told it was unsafe trying to avoid responsibility and Amtrak doesn't have a good safety track record in the first place.

The latest theory is that the attack was made possible by means of a

Sudden
Transport
Interruption
Group

The FBI has a suspect in custody, but so far he hasn't said a word.

Correct. And – I assure you all – this WAS definitely the work of the Pharisees/"jews".

ALSO NOTE: There was a concurrent MASS-CASUALTY DRILL running at the same location of the train wreck, EXACTLY WHEN IT OCCURRED. This is FACT.

It is time to take out the TRASH! Operation Global Chaos is in full swing. The parasites absolutely intend to DESTROY THIS WORLD, and EVERY GENTILE IN IT. And, soon.

jew shills responsible for thread derailment

checked
On my way home from Christmas I stopped by the crash site to see what I could find. The first take away was that there were not and still aren't any cameras. The access road is not fenced or blocked in any way, you don't even need 4x4 to drive right up to the tracks. The site is all cleaned up, the track has been replaced from the cone to the bridge in pic 1 which was shot facing se. The track isn't new, it looks like it's been in a yard getting rained on for years. At the cone and at the light posts are sensors seen in pics 2, 3, and 4. Pic 5 is shot from the cone in pic one SE to the bridge. The lead engine derailed about there and headed toward the headlights on I-5 in the center of the frame.

good, they deserved it.

good, they had it coming.

awesome, keep up the good work Antifa.

This is the access road meeting the tracks. It looks worse than it is, I assure you an Antifa den mom's Prius could make the quarter mile trip on the dirt road. I looked with my flashlight inbetween every tie for signs of concrete, wire or anything out of place and found nothing. The rock(2" minus) was pretty new looking so I'm pretty sure they regraded everything. This pic is shot from the tracks at the same spot as pic 5 which is about 50 yards to the leftmost tree and probably 200 yards to the where the nose of the lead engine stopped.

Like I said everything was cleaned and repaired so unless there is a leak no one will know if it was Antifa or a trainnigger asleep at the helm. That said, this is the best curve to deliberately or accidentally derail a train inbetween Tacoma and centrailia because of both speed and curve. It's also the only spot it crosses over the freeway and it still has no security.

Well one of your CP providers got smushed so yes.

Good old Hamster, always getting out of deadly situations.

cool a grounding cable

Here faggot, fixed it for you!

No it trips the light post.

THIS

THIS

THIS

TRAIN GOING 50+ MPH FASTER THAN THE TRACK WAS RATED FOR

10 to 12 hours to walk on, about a month to reach full strength.

Given that ANTIFA are on the FBI payroll, I would say yes.