Forza Horizon 3

Is this game actually worth it to upgrade to Windows 10? Are there any other games like this one, but on Windows 7?

No, its a pretty good game though
Dual booth or wait for the crack

Isn't it a DX12 game? Any cracking would be pointless

People have gotten DX10 working on XP. Anything is possible.

Not any time soon (years).

Go ask /ogc/, there are a shitload of racing games on PC and most are probably better than Forza. I wouldn't install Windows 10 under any circumstances.

I hear Holla Forums say this for alot of things now. Always makes me laugh.

Xbone emulation will solve this issue. No need to fuck around with the Windows port.

Good God.
I'm gonna try Project CARS I guess

Congratulations, you just created a worse Xbone for more money than the Xbone actually costs.

Once emulation is solved for the 8th gen, the games will run better and more convenient inside that VM, than most of the native "PC" (Windows) ports ever will.

Project Cars is pretty good. So is Assetto Corsa. I would use a steering wheel for both though. Definitely with Assetto Corsa.

How much money do you think an HDD and an OS cost you blabbering retard?

$400, if Youtube comments are to be believed. That's why none of the console peasants can afford the $2,500 entry fee for a gaming PC.

Math checks out

You can just pirate it, you know. Just install anniversary update and you're good to go for FH3. 1TB HDDs cost 50-60 bucks nowadays, don't they?

1 TB harddrive 50 €
Windows 10 Pro 279 €

Xbox One 249 €

Do I need a new GPU to play?

You can use an OEM W7 or W8/8.1 to activate it, last I heard. There's a lot of those laying around.

I just bought an Xbone S for it. I got it on sale for $250 new, and it came with Halo MCC, Halo 5, and Forza Horizon 3. Not a bad deal tbh.

Depends on what GPU you have now.

Wow, Microsoft really fucks you in the ass in Europe. Full version of Pro here is $199, $139 OEM. Though, other than Remote Desktop, why would you get Pro over home? Home is $120 or $100.

True, so min $50.

You can add that in yourself.

It won't be long before Windows inside a VM on *nix runs better than on native hardware, especially since they won't be supporting new CPU features on anything but 10. 3-5 years from now you'll be able to boot the entire OS within seconds using a ram drive and virtualization is still constantly being improved at the CPU microcode and silicon level since cloud businesses aren't going anywhere soon. This is really going to hurt Microsoft in the long run, their once mandatory OS will be reduced to an inconvenience that's easily dealt with.

Xbone emulation though I doubt it. Seen any working emulators for the xbox? And that console was also x86 based and actually had good games on it.

Not if you are or claim to be disabled. They prolonged the update period for them so their specialized hardware can get drivers or

Also check those racing generals to see what's out there OP.