/fr/ - le fil de la francophonie

Cinékop1 Édition.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_This_Corner_of_the_World_(film)#Accolades
hooktube.com/watch?v=0qK6GHLRbQ8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmanuel_Macron#Controversies
democratieparticipative.biz/index.php/2018/01/25/paris-romance-une-negresse-copule-dans-le-rer-video/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anime thread? Can we do it without the gook speak though?

You can speak english if you want.

I'm not gay, I speak American.

Anyone watching Ovaloard? It was so long since the Lizard men and Kingdom stories that I forgot how much of a lul they are. There is no way they are going to pull off the Kingdom books right. Pretty sure they fobbed the Lizard story already. I remember listening to it and half paying attention and getting really pissed off at some error. At least we will get Best Chair this episode.

I haven't finished the first movie.

Where did you faggots come from? Star Wars is even more kino than your anime/cartoons.

t'es vraiment une merde.

Je réponds en anglais aux américains le génie.

There's different kinds of anime just like there's different kinds of live action. Look at these awards and nominations for example:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_This_Corner_of_the_World_(film)#Accolades

T'aurais pas pu proposer au moins un truc à mater non ? Pauvre abruti. Et ça fait de la pub sur les autres IB.

C'est les kop1 qui décide.

Je suis plus puceau MOI.

Star wars is a dead license now.

But most good or great films never even get nominations or awards usually

Example?

I don't care if you post cuckime, but at least speak english or get the fuck out you fucking yellow ant people.

You can talk about everything here.

In American.

Can I punch you in the face?

You can suck my cock, dude.

reported for pedophilia

So that is where the duck comes from. What anime is that?

Manges Merde

Top WEW

Jokes apart

I do MMA for 6 years now and box at the same time for 7 years, I could
As well as musculation for 4 years, 6.13ft 189lb

I've got a crazy speed and reflexes identical to my speed. I juste have to wait for him to charge, dodge and thow some tailored punches in his head. I won't leave him, one mistake and the gorilla is done. There will always be virgins from here to say it's impossible. First my friends nothing is impossible with willpower and 2) you won't do anything with your jellyfish body.

Any man with a minimum training can beat a gorilla with a knife. It's not especially more complicated with your bare hands you just need skills.

French cartoon. Wakfu.

lol, are u 6?

*shoots you*

Into the trash it goes.

I believe you shouldn't underestimate Aikido. Now I know you may be thinking, "Why take a weakling martial art like Aikido seriously when I am training for MMA?" I can see why you would think that, how can a peaceful martial arts like Aikido beat powerful one like those used in MMA?

Well, I have a story to share with you.

Years ago, I was training in Muay Thai and BJJ, I thought I was the toughest kid in high school, I would pick fights, and kick ass. I was full of hate, until I picked a fight with the wrong dude. He was a Japanese exchange student, I still remember his name, Noboru Takeda.

I picked on him because of his hilarious and thick Japanese accent. I told him I was going to beat him so hard, he would go back to China(Yeah, I was a little racist prick.), he never said anything back, made me wanted to kick his ass even harder.

Well, here comes the fight. I threw elbows and knees, he dodged them like I was a mere white belt. I was tiring out and he knew, I saw the smirk on his face that made me raged hard. I put all my strength in one amazing straight punch, and he grabbed past it to my wrist and threw me over. My back smacked on the hard cement ground, and I was knocked out for who knows how long.

When I woke up I was in the school infirmary, I asked the nurse who brought me here, and you guessed it, Noboru Takeda. The next day, he wasn't at school, he was back in Japan, and I never got to thank him, for saving my life and showing me the light. I soon learned that he was an Aikidoka and have been practicing Aikido ever since to show my thanks to him.

I'm gonna be your next Noboru Takeda.

Sacrebleu.

good job being the next non virgin sweetie 😏

Ban us then, I mean, you're the BO rite?

No, he got bullicided right off the internet. Just like it's going to happen to you, sudocuck.

>>>/animu/

All shitskins are the same. If it aint 56% white, it aint right.

feels bad

I've heard that music before but I cant put a name on it does anyone remember where its from?

Undertaker theme.

Je sais pas vraiment a quoi tu t'attends en faisant un fil français ici, ou en allant le shill sur le cable. Ces pédales de gauchistes peuvent et doivent rester ou ils sont.
Facho-Kun bienvenu.

Fuck this gay thread. Go back to 18-25 and stay there.

Je confirme.

Ta gueule le youpin.

Go back to >>>Holla Forums

ta gueule bougnoule

pédéraste

Retourne sur cuckchan.
C'est la place des youpins comme toi.

Tais-toi Mohamed

Je poste ce que je veux, tu crois que Soral aime les bougnoules? A ER on est juste intéréssés par votre pognon.

C'est ça le bougnoule.

YOU COULD HAVE ELECTED LE PEN
INSTEAD YOU ELECTED LE CUCK

I thought cheese burgers are very american.

Too much women, niggers and jews in this country.

At least you have Varg.

Great…

hooktube.com/watch?v=0qK6GHLRbQ8

Frogs need to make an Asterix and Obelisk vs the Muslims..

Literally the french Obelisk.

IN THIS BOARD WE DO NOT INSULT THE JUPITERIAN

I hate this guy so much. Stupid communist…

Waiter there's a frog in my thread

Macron is actually alright

Le Pen wanted more gibs, Macron slashed them to the point his popularity plummeted and protests were held

I need proof frogs.

t. north algerian cuck

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmanuel_Macron#Controversies

The absolute state of Paris.

democratieparticipative.biz/index.php/2018/01/25/paris-romance-une-negresse-copule-dans-le-rer-video/

why is france emulating 56% land

It's not a meme in France.

Varg is a negro worshipping cuck.

I would love nothing more than to kill every last frenchie with my bare hands

Grow longer arms yankee-hee.

The decay of western civilization is fascinating.

I'll never find the source of that image.

I put it into GIS and changed the search term to drama and the first result has the apparent answer:

who tf cares?

Finally after over 2 years.

You'll never find esoteric Jap kino.

What do you mean by esoteric?