Stellaris

Induct new players into this game.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/W8jKcvWB
moddb.com/games/stellaris/addons/europeans
archive.is/SdQD0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol fuck that. Skyrim is a better sci-fi grand strategy

Reminder that they pushed PC bullshit and the game actively punishes you if you pick xenophobia regardless of your actual attitude and relation to the alien races
There's no excuse to supporting these kind of devs

Pirated it on release.
It's a good concept, but fuck the entire influence system.
Remove purple diplomacy mana and I might give it a second chance.

how so?

Pick one.

I really wish there were more extreme differences that could be used when creating a species. Also diplomacy. Also things going on in your empire during the game would be nice too.

The entire universe will hate you by default from the beginning regardless of your actions because it's the same thing as with neo-liberals: they are extremely tolerant, of course
And you can't gene modify your people to turn into super soldiers and shit because the game considers them xeno

6666 get

Any cool mods of this game out?

Also, Does this have precreated galaxies/setting? Like not using randomly-generated galaxy.

Can it do that? Or at least would be possible if modding it?

fo' real nigga? fo' real?

Why would you want to remove randomized board from this genre?

Where i can download no niggers mod?

He's probably looking for something more like HOMM's map system, where you have both pre-set maps and random maps.
I wouldn't be complaining if they did that.

To create and play already planned settings, like, for example, creating the Star Wars setting, or the Star Trek one, with its faction already placed. Thats why.

which dlc did you find was worth?

Search for Separate Human Phenotypes in steam workshop.

Its free on torrents.

Don't buy it, pirate 1.3 and the new dlc, it's fun. I'm sure they have another 50 dlc planned so fuck buying it, selling us fucking plant ship DLC. Fuckers.

Genocide was never a good build, you objectively gained more benefits from xenophilia.

Everybody hates you and treats you like shit, but you gain practically no bonus to deal with this or tradeoff.

Wooow I gassed all these xenos and now they hate me!

Can't do that though.

It's more like, you didn't want them to bother you, and instead they want to kill you now because how dare you not let xenos all over your worlds you monster

False.

You can gene modify your race after some research (i.e. unlocking extra 'chromosome mana' for your space retards). However, modifying your entire race and not just one colony is extremely expensive, depending on your total population.

Your colonies might evolve on their own, at which point they are considered mutants and can be exterminated.

You can GAS THE XENOS SPACE CRUSADE NOW in two ways. First, by capturing their world and clicking the "Gas 'em" button, or bombarding them into dust with your fleets.

it really fucking sounds like you're a poltard trying to inject current politics to this shit. i refuse to believe that the game has some system where it basically forces you to emulate the current refugee crisis in europe by forcing other races onto you without proof. i remember seeing some video around the lauch of this game where a guy found a planet, spread hot death all over the population of that planet and forced the leftovers to work in underground mines. sure as fuck doesn't sound like a game that forces you to act according to current social norms.

Did you get an email from your boss saying that exact line and couldn't even think of a way to shill it on an imageboard?

Honestly, I can kind of see his point.
He wants to play something down a level from GAS THE XENOS SPACE WAR NOW, but the way the game works right now simply means that the difference between normal xenophobia and fanatic xenophobia is how okay your citizens are with the concentration camps in their backyard, when the difference should be between being okay with the xenocaust for fanatics and just wanting Donald Trump's The Wall for regular.

I started as the alternate humans and upon contact with a xeno they already had negative diplomacy points.

That's what the devs did, though. Apparently 'GAS THE XENOS SPACE WAR NOW' Never existed before Holla Forums. I really wish the cuckchan would leave.

Nobody mentioned the rapefugees faggot, But you DO benefit more in game from disregarding xenophobia and being a xenophile. Arguably, you only take Xenophobia if you want to get fucked up.

Source?

yeah buddy. whatever the fuck you say.

then what did you mean by
?

my sources are as strong as yours which is to say not at all since they're all hearsay and opinions. i can't really argue for or against what you say with any knowledge since all of my experience with this game is seeing bits and pieces of someone else playing it and a remote interest in playing it myself. all I can say is that you sound like you're full of shit and want the game to make it so that playing as hitler is the same as playing as ghandi. if your point is what is saying then I can understand it but you did a piss poor job at articulating it.

You've never used any sort of text editor have you? Eitherway, thanks for outing yourself. This shit only started during the cuckchan exodus.

Have you even played the game you fucking nigger? If you deny letting xenos into your worlds/influence it pisses them off. It's closer to Immigration than Rapefugees.

Fuck off back to cuckchan. You are NOT WELCOME

Stellaris is only kinda fun.

game has barely any replayability (a fucking death sentence for a strategy game) and the ship balance is so fucked it's not even funny

pirate or avoid.

It's not a bad game but it doesn't have enough content to justify the price tag. It will probably be good in 3 or 4 years once they add enough content like paradox always does.

I tried it and played as a fascist robot species that enslaved every alien it came across. I found a planet with some kind of aphrodisiac pheromone and transported 1 pop of every alien species there after genociding the rest. it was sort of fun imagining all those aliens fucking

fuck off ctr

You're not very bright, are you?

how do i get separate human phenotype mod working for pirated version?

nvm got it working

Theres several things in the game that balance it out though.
Others as well I could find if I wasn't so drunk and lazy

Being xenophobic allows you to get larger borders faster, and you can declare more rivals (gain political influence resource at the cost of the other civ hating you) than non-xenophobics. Also, your people are generally ok with you purging/enslaving xenos.

pastebin.com/W8jKcvWB

Here's where to download stellaris and other good grand strategy games for all you bad goyim. May your xeno purging be fruitful.

Are you confusing xenophobic with militarist, or did they change ethics in a patch?
All I remember xenophobia doing was making slavery tolerable and opening up most of the "xenos only" policy variants.

It’s shit; don’t play it.

It really fucking feels like you will be hanged from a fucking lamppost, you cocksucking faggot.

The empire governments are warmongering expansionists engines now.

It's an okay game, but has too little content. AS with all Parajew games, you'll have to wait a few years for all the DLC to come out before it's worth playing.

That being said, is retarded. Xenophoby is one of the best traits you could possibly pick – you get to enslave and purge all ayys without any sort of a penalty, save for a temporary relations hit, and then repopulate them with your pops, who are happier (and thus work better and never revolt) than the ayys. In fact, your pops oppose any laws that don't punish the alien, which is sorta cool

Collectivism also lets you purge and enslave your own race without penalty if their ethics drift and they start rebelling and xenophobia bonus kinda sucks. Collectivism is also relevant for more techs/decisions than xenophobia so it's pretty much better

Collectivism doesn't let me RP nearly as well as xenophobia, though

Shut the fuck up libcuck

Got to say, I don't mind if being a Xenophobe causes everyone to hate me.

What really gets my fucking goat, is when one of the crisis's pops off (Be it end game, Guardian on the rampage, or something like the War In Heaven) all the fucking people who hate me won't make alliances of convenience with me to deal with the literal end of all life as we know it problem that needs to be put under control instead of waging war against each other and getting buttfucked by the problem in the process.

Only ayys I was able to ally in a game where the Swarm showed up in my neck of the woods, were ayys at the other ass end of the galaxy. They completely took over 40 percent of the galaxy before one of the fallen empires awakened and were able to contain the problem, only for it to later break through and crush that empire with 9, 70k strength fleets and later enslave the whole galaxy. Meanwhile, everyone else was too busy warring over worthless pieces of rock to really unite on that problem.

The default humyn leader is a strong black womyn.

Putting the interests of your people first is unforgivable xenophobia in this game.

You can put the interest of your people first without choosing to define your society by its xenophobia. What do you expect a society that is inherently xenophobic to be? All cuddly with everyone until it suddenly gasses a whole planet out of nowhere?

I'll just go back to playing Distant Worlds until ES2 comes out to satisfy my space fix, I guess.

The mods are incredibly simple. If you look at the files, you should be able to jury rig any mod to work on any pirate version that isn't terribly outdated.

I hate how the borders work in this game. You can construct your own mining stations in a system in your borders but if it's close to another civilization's borders it magically transfers to them gradually which really fucked me over as I was trying to build a huge military for an invasion only for one of my systems to transfer over and I lose a chunk of my resources which forced me to lower my fleet size.

can you keep your emipre free of xeno scum without xenophobia?

They probably had Xenophobia as it allows your borders to slowly push into another empires.

Carpet bombing worlds until there's no pops on them when you're conquering. Though it takes awhile on vanilla. There's a mod for it on the steam workshop, or if you're a poorfag I'm sure you can find the modifier for the civilian killed chance.

You sure? I recall an end game crisis caused a massive relations boost with everyone during the initial release

You can purge with collectivism

so the options are genocide, enslave or gobble xeno dick?

no class/caste/supremacist system?

there is a bit of it in social settings, about "being elected" and migration restriction, but that was all stellaris had when i've tried it in previous patch.

Cultral victories are the best victories in these games. Anything else a shit.(If there's some way to do it with espionage and like a series of assignations thats good too.

Also republics are fucked because you can end up getting three fucking choices that are all xeno loving faggots some of them are actually xenos too. Why do we let xenos run for president in our xenophobic society?

Developing culture? For what purpose? the instant someone notices you are going for it you are going to get your shit nuked.

At least science victories let you develop strong defenses.

You can have good culture and nukes user. In fact culture will help you win wars as you steal tech faster and gives you combat advantages.

you got policies, where most of them are race based (usually it's "Allow X for everyone", "Allow X for everyone except Xenos", "Do not allow X"). So, for example, you can forbid enos from becoming leaders of any kind (no scientists, generals, governors, etc. that aren't of your race), you can set it so that only xenos can be enslaved (doesn't mean you WILL enslave them, only makes it a legal possibility). same with purging, and you can forbid xenos from migrating to other planets.

Collectivism also has better ethics techs than xenophobe, they get a building that does -10% ethics divergence compared to Xenophobes +10% happiness.

Also I think they are still able to do diplomacy with the AI while xenophobes are essentially on their own. Why they can't have a special kind of vassal which is basically a puppet state is beyond me. Fuck they can even balance it by forcing you to devote troops to keep a stranglehold on it.

actually, you can annul the diplo penalty by picking the same rivals as the empire you want to ally with (and xenophobes get more possible rivalries). Collectivist is probably better, but who wants to play as commies?

wow you parashills are just getting lazy

Putting your people first doesn't mean you want to murderrape everyone else.
I don't have to like you to live in peace with you.
Xenophobia is not mindless violence.

I hate how they nerfed the happiness from Spiritualism. Now they rebel just because I made some laws that allowed AIs in.

Devs are Swedish. Swedes have always wanted to murderrape everybody else. Now that they understood that it is wrong, their solution is to murderrape themselves.

Paracucks are literally Marxists.

I insta-downloaded a mod that gives double ethic bonus before starting my first game.

I installed a mod like that, and it removed all traits from the game. My custom nations lost their traits and I had to manually put them back, after removing the mod.

Its not nearly complex as any other parajews strategy. Its pretty generic x4 game.

Fuck off jewahn

They just released a patch this week that completely overhauled ship classes, and made major modifications to the way weapons work. You can't just spam corvettes anymore

Also Tachyon lances and other similar end game weapons were nerfed by making them spinal mounted weapons.

Spinal mounted to a battleship.

There is room for only one of these end game doom rays per battleship.

If space combat wasn't absolute dogshit, I'd imagine that Legend of Galactic Heroes mod might have worked.

It would also be pretty cool.
If the damn thing wasn't just as powerful/weak as it was when it was a large turret version of itself.

Would I be able to do the best formation?

the semi-circule

Not the first time for paradox. /gsg/ loves Vic 2 but paradox made slave pops infertile in Vic 2 to force players to abandon slavery.

Isn't that wayciss though?

If only.

It was painfully mediocre. I'm giving it a few years for it to get a few expansions before I bother with it again.

Because Stellaris is marketed as a grand strategy game, not a 4X.

Holla Forums is basically Holla Forums with political tint.
Keep in mind most of Holla Forums Holla Forums are faggots who didn't leave with the exodus but left when Moot made Holla Forums into /cuck/

The game has several instances where they discuss things in such ways where it could never be 100% SJW.
For example you find a colony ship with corpses of a multicultural project gone wrong with everyone dead from a species war.

You have the phrasing after a nation ends open borders with another nation.
"Guess they regret their open borders" Or something along that line.

I could think of more if I bothered.
Most of the hate for this game comes from a mod making humans all white and aryan from the workshop.

Ignoring that the mod was unfiltered chan shit.
Ignoring that the other 5 mods making humans all white and aryan were left up as they were no fucking be obvious with their intent.

Faggots that I know will respond fucking posting das juden or CTR responses are literal niggers doing their version of Muh dick.
THEY ARE DOUBLE NIGGERS WHO CAN'T INTO BASIC THOUGHT

Most of the hate for the game comes from it being dumbed down cancerous nuparadox garbage, you retarded corporate shill.

in my experience, Holla Forums and it's resident stormfags are just a lot of whinging about conspiritorial BS, anti-semitism and trump worship.

Explain to me how?
I know its not nearly as complicated as others but it has a fair amount of depth, more then fallen legends faggots here worship despite having incredibly shallow mechanics.

Just thinking I can think of one thing you might have a problem with being the slave management in sectors which pissed me off as it will cycle through slave and non slave leading to constantly unhappy faggots which then try to make a new faction or join one.

Conspiracies are out there though, I hate the word because there is definitely funny shit going on.
Obamacare being a path to single payer meant to fail is one I've started to believe and Clinton having hitmen on speeddial.

Jews have always been made fun of, even kikes get that, Mark despite all his retarded faggotry does as well.

Trump worship I agree, I have an uncle who Sieg Heils when drunk and even he will say Trump does fucking stupid shit.
Probably going to vote for him still.

Prove us all how hating jews isn't justified user.

Why don't you actually play it?

How nu r u?
Making fun of kikes has been something that has always been here.
Stormfags have only that in common with this board, they are the anti-thesis of anonymous image-boards.
You are a fucking retard that anyone is getting fucking hung up on making fun of kikes.

Did they make a mod that split up all the human phenotypes while still leaving behind the default multi-culti type yet?
I want to throw my Space Reich up against the Federation from Star Trek.

Frankly, I don't give a shit about the political part, I just want a game where you can finally make spacefaring empire OCs, and I'm sure many other people feel the same way.
The only problem the rainbow power-themed human portrait set really has is that the end result is still just as much an option as only modelling white people would: it constricts the options for user interaction.
Again, the game needs to allow for both Space Reichs and Star Trek-style Federations.

The single-player experience is terrible, everything is balanced around players interacting with players, which shits up the game when you introduce retarded Paradox AI to the mix through rebellion, liberation, etc.
Just look at the second picture in to see what I mean.

Still didn't tell me how hating jew is wrong.

Also please describe what you call a "stormfag" you buzzword spouting nigger.

You know exactly what I'm talking about.

Gas yourself.

Wew you sure showed me.

The shit you described certainly wasn't in the initial release of the game.

Paradox are well known for three things these days: Making the only semi-competent GSGs, being complete and utter Swedecucks and DLC whoring.

Is this shit worth playing yet? I dropped it when the only feature of a federation was to remove power from the player and you don't actually vote on new laws and other stuff.

How much actual content is there vs. watching colored bubbles expanding slowly?

Sure showed me bud

Wew, stop posting anytime buddy

I don't know honestly, I've played around 100 hours, I like it as I've been rather successful making an Ilithid race.
There are some clear designs in flaws however some things have been fixed, namely you had to research tech to settle planets, however it fucked up enslaving or adopting different species as they could be ocean native and not be able to settle ocean until you researched it.

That's been fixed, and military units have been balanced, frigates are now useful as they can dodge shots and there are new stats to allow them to dodge more.
The one complaint I have in least in regards to the military fixes is that destroyers are useless.

It's better than on launch, but still a long way to go before Paracucks drop the mandatory 50 DLCs that all their games need to become fun. Right now they managed to fix most of the bugs and balance the game a little (really just a little, though. Fucking Parajews need to fix their fucking AI!), redid the whole colonization and military aspects (I think they may have actually done a good job with the military, too. Colour me surprised), and added (mostly end game) content to fallen empires. As for flavour, Stellaris has some really neat event chains (trying to take over a primitive planet through doppelgangers spawns particularly nice ones) on par with CK2, but there isn't nearly enough of them – getting an event is a rarity, rather than a part of life, which makes mid-game particularly boring.

Overall, you get a game that's decently fun at the beginning as you take the first steps and look around you, meet ayys for the first time, colonise your first few planets, along with a fair amount of flavour text to really make you feel like the ruler of an interstellar empire. Then shit starts getting really boring - you develop all your core planets, and find that save for warfare (which is piss easy and almost a chore) there is fuckall to do (with the possible exception of gradually genociding all ayys, terraforming their planets, and replacing them with your loyal pops). After an enernity and a half, end game finally happens and things get fun with War in Heaven and end game crises and all. Then you defeat that and you're back to boredom, with only the victory conditions to look forward to.

Wait for expansions

Go abort yourself.

Top kek

Not him but Daily Stormer are shills and controlled opposition, they talk big but they don't get anything done. One of their guys are also a Jew.. Your example is shit.

For me, the problem with Holla Forums isn't so much the conspiracies, (A lot of the stuff they talk about is typically true, thou I will agree some of it is borderline insane.) the Jew hate, (With how many coincidences that have been, it's hard NOT to think something is going down.), or the Trump worship, (There certainly are people that consider Trump a god, but a think it's more because they know he's the only real hope for the US besides civil war, thou you could say that's paranoia.)

For me, the problem is more how it's just /polnews/. A large amount of the threads are basically news stories, with posters talking about the news. It's what /news/ is suppose to be.
There's not a lot of actual politically incorrect discussion on the board as there is politically incorrect news.

No you're an unaware faggot, anyone who has been here since 2012 knows that Stormfaggots are a real thing that came over when their site temporary closed down after the 2012 election.

They aren't even news, Holla Forums used to have shit the western media wouldn't report, they had the EU protests in Crimea, it had the U.N reports of Assad not using chem weapons in Syria, it had Thomas Sowell threads.

It was fucking great, and faggots have irrevocably ruined it.

I didn't say Stormfags didn't exist you illiterate mong. I said your example is shit, and that the fags at Daily Stormer are controlled opposition. Therefore not even real fucking stormfags
Of course there are actual fucking Stormfags on Holla Forums. I am not disagreeing on that.
Stormfags are the cancer killing Holla Forums.

That's the problem I was talking about. They talk about news that somehow spark politically incorrect discussion, rather then talk about politically incorrect or just unreported news.

and it gets anchored, along with the other alt-right bullshit. you are autistic

The correct term is Stormnigger, thank you.

Fuck no it doesn't it stays up until auto saging when it hit 500 posts.
Holla Forums bans anyone who wrong thinks not larpers.

do you even go on Holla Forums? those threads get anchored all the damn time

Mentioning Trump's Jewish connections gets you banned pretty fast, the definition of doublethink.

moddb.com/games/stellaris/addons/europeans

That's the thing, the point of Holla Forums was ANYTHING being able to be discussed, the split between Holla Forumss fucked everything up as it made both boards increasingly polarized.
Holla Forums wouldn't be so bad if it was just that, the censorship and the shitload of circlejerking, blogposting and newfaggotry is outrageous.
Its becoming Holla Forums during the hackers on steroids report where newfags came out of notoriety, except board culture isn't enforced because the moderation there is foreign.

Holla Forums doesn't doubt that trump has jewish connections and jewish friends, but these "LOL TRUMP IS LITERALLY A JEW" retards are saying that you shouldn't vote for him, meaning you should just let hillary win and wait for hitler or pinochet.

Holla Forums never had a point. back then it was just shitposting and hating on jews and niggers. it was never about muh freeze peach that you lolbergs always bring up.

If Holla Forums doesn't doubt it the shitskin mods wouldn't have to ban anyone for bringing it up.

It's obvious that Trump is a Jewish power play against more entrenched groups, Holla Forums is just incapable of accepting reality and calling it what it is.

Underrated and completely accurate post.

Like any Paradox game, mods are the only reason the game is worth considering, and that's not even dev effort. It's one of those, 'you make your own fun' games, except they don't have enough shit to do to make the game fun. Once you complete a playthrough and conquer half or more of the galaxy, you've effectively done everything there is to do. no matter how you played it. And since only one starting tactic is superior, and the game is piss easy, it MIGHT be worth a pirate, but that was it.

You weren't there then.
There were always nigger hate threads but they were right beside Thomas Sowell threads, actual discussion on politics, no one was banned for wrong think.

Fixed. Paradox is really pushing for their games to be based around multiplayer rather than singleplayer since you can't pirate multiplayer games and play them without a hassle. Not that there's anything wrong with this, it's just that they're sacrificing what made their games fun to play in the first place to get a bigger audience.

Hey new players! Are you hungry for another empty and dull grand strategy in the same vein as Europa Universalis without any of the DLC? Then boy, do I have a game for you! The base game is pretty lame but the new DLCs are well priced and add actual content, so worth it! Are you also triggered by the idea of nationalism, xenophobia or speciesism/racism? Rest assured that Paradox Interactive has the same feelings and will actively hunt down and remove any mods that add genetic purity to your game. You don't have to worry about any white power shitlords ruining this experience! :^)

Except there are mods which do allow you to do exactly that, you retarded faggot, you parrot shit and don't even confirm whether its true or not.

oh, they put the mod back up. i only saw them take it down and stopped following it when that happened. you're still a parajew and your game sucks, but you got me on that one

I'd rather play a pirated civ VI than play a pirated Stellaris.

That's how boring both are but I'd have to pick the lesser two evil.

Newspeak ho!

Holla Forums is controlled opposition. The moderation keeps the culture of a retarded circle-jerk over stupid shit while the world burns.

Daily reminder that as much as Holla Forums might hate Holla Forums, Holla Forums actually hates us a lot more.
archive.is/SdQD0
Actually, get it while it's still up:
>>>Holla Forums7990232

waiting4modupdates is suffering

The point of that thread is that it's NOT one person.
It's their entire board. Just read through it retard.

This sort of shit is why I can't fucking stand even lurking Holla Forums.

is the phenotype one on steam no good?

From the thread.
so this is why Holla Forums hates current year Holla Forums?
great reason you dumb niggers with your "muh Holla Forums boared culture"

Yes. It's called "separate human phenotypes".

No you fucking imbecile. Every board has it's own culture. And reddit bringing their dumb shit here (pic related) is in no way diferent than Holla Forums bringing their own dumbshit here aswell.
It's an out-of-context culture that doesn't mesh well with the existing one. And yet Holla Forumstards force that shit down everyone's throat.
And dare you not speak against it! For he shall name you a /lefty/.
And hilarously enough, the /leftyplo/ does the same retarded shit, because neither of those two places can come to the very logical conclusion that boards are not just thematic chatrooms or forums.

And again, pick related. The picture is kinda old, but you get the point. This is what the "reddit" refugees look like. Now read that thread I linked. Holla Forumstards do the very same shit, just with their own culture. Holla Forums does the same shit.

You know what? At this point in time, I'd rather be back in 2007 when the only culture invading Holla Forums was Holla Forums. At least we got some worthwhile jokes from cross-breeding memes from both places. All politics has given this board are endless threads of "Durr, what's a game I can kill aliums".

Well, hold on, let's not be hasty here.
Damn near every board still subscribes to Holla Forums's cultural values on some level. While every board has its own culture, we're all still under the umbrella of Holla Forums, whatever that means.
But yeah, I don't go on /ck/ and talk about guns unless some guy is frying up some eggs on the barrel of his rifle or something.

There's a massive overlap between the populations of pol and v, especially here on fullchan. You're being retarded.

But that's not even remotely true. Multiplayer is the one aspect of the game you're most likely to never even touch.

So did that Heinlein update or whatever it's called come out already?

i'm a natural moralfag
how to slaver?

80% of the users here are Holla Forums matey

Confirmed for retarded.

This right here lad:
Kill yourself faggot. How fucking stupid can you be?

What's pretty funny is that if you're xenophobic then aliens won't even bother migrating to your empire, even if they're fanatic xenophiles the only way for you to get them is if you conquer some worlds from your neighbor, but the xeno's happiness will be so low that you're better off replacing them with droids and synths.

I browse and post on /k/ Holla Forums /tg/ Holla Forums and Holla Forums. I don't any one minds the 40k cultural technological weapon appropriation on this video game board.

(You)

guns vs laser vs missiles?

All three are viable. Personally, I tend to use guns, though