RAF Mildenhall, Suffolk Attack

According to a British defense source, a car tried to force its way onto the RAF Mildenhall, Suffolk and a man has been arrested by police.
Saw this when I was browsing the market this morning. Any UK fags aware of this?

archive.is/bx1Pc

It happens.
Some camps have had anti-nuclear protesters camped outside them for literal decades.
Typically not the exact same protesters but you get the drift.

At least we shot at the fucker. Surprised the AP's are allowed to carry loaded weapons.

>RAF Mildenhall wrote on its Facebook page it received “reports of a disturbance” and urged people to avoid the area.

www.foxnews.com/world/2017/12/18/car-rams-gates-at-royal-air-force-base-used-by-us-prompting-lockdown-reports-say.html

What if it was something beyond anti-nuclear?

Maybe something with 95th Reconnaissance Squadron. Anyone leave or was fired recently?

Well Mildenhall is mostly shit for the USAF and the RAFs air refueling group.
So maybe someone doesn't like the yankee devil.

British troops are still kept armed when on guard duty and are allowed to shoot people. But as is normal for British troops they show considerable restraint and don't shoot someone for looking at them funny.
A speeding vehicle however is just cause to shoot.

So more along the lines of a recent young immigrant from the middle east / northern african states 21-30 year old and not a middle-aged 32-56 year old UK white male?

Then wouldn't the most logical course of action be to limit when the immigrants are able to receive a driving permit? So like when they come into a new country that they are unfamiliar with, they have time to either become accustomed with the social and behavior norms of that particular country (5-7 years)? Or be deemed psychologically unfit for that much freedom and be confined to a limited set of square kilometers or deported back to the originating country?
Mind you, to keep with in the amount of PC-ness I find in the UK, base the laws on intelligence and psychological evaluations instead of skin color and gender? That way more whites will be able to keep their homes and still be able to feel good about themselves.

At least you can count on the US to use their guns.

I don't see anything wrong with this statement

Someone may want to hand out safety leaflets to the migrants that the great satan is still very much dangerous and will in fact shoot you. Look for the pasty white fucks with manners asking if their asshole is pleasant enough for you otherwise you're going to have a bad time.

How about not having any turd world immigrants at all?

So no Americans then?

This would be ideal but then

Comes along and fucks it all up.

I'm looking more along the lines of a societal zoo of sorts. To contain a certain population to a set grid of space all while telling them that they are equal to everyone else to help quell dissenting and violent groups. And make these quarantines the sole workforce for the rest of the country.

That way the normal citizen can live free and operate in a manner that they can live without fear of being murdered in cold blood by pure degeneracy.

That sounds awfully antisemitic, goy.

Sometimes the sheer stupidity of these people genuinely amazes me. What was the plan here?

Thank you senpai. I learn from the best.
Also to keep the populations in question in these designated areas, don't erect physical barriers. That's something they can see lol. That is an emotional trigger. Use something more like an economic or RFID chip. Like if you don't make enough or contribute enough to society, you can only move and operate so far from that space. Placed in a convenient and easily accessible spot, for instance in a bank card or right hand via flu shot or any other vaccination when they come into the country.

Probably from playing Grand Theft Auto 5 where in order to snag a military jet, you have to jump into the base using a fast car.

You could just not tell them about the mine field.

How would burying mines in existing cities help or at least be productive at all?
All I'm saying is that, for immigrants only, section them off while still having "their own part." Kind of like what the aliens had in that movie "District 9"

I'm saying surround their "camps." For miles.