Why are people ok with full priced games not having a server browser, lan...

Why are people ok with full priced games not having a server browser, lan, custom games or any of the other basic functions you would expect for an online game?

Blizzdrones

Casuals don't know what it's like to play videogames back when they actually took effort to make. It's why you see everyone ok with Overwatch despite it being trash.

Overwatch is tumblr garbage anyways, not an actual game.

I see what you're doing. I like it.

Except Overwatch does have custom games and OP wasn't talking about Overwatch, you tards.

Blizzdrones lmao

I'm okay with that.
I'm not a fag who does multiplayer.

very funny joke

That's Toxxik you lying fuck. Left is the freeware version, right is the paid one.

It's the 21st century grandpa.

Consolefags grew up with limited multiplayer functionality then moved 'up' to Steam. Same for younger kids nowadays who have always been used to matchmaking. Discord's popularity is for a similar reason. I've played with people too dumb to be able to connect to a teamspeak/mumble server given an IP and a port unless you guide them through one step at a time.

This is why I didn't get Overwatch, and will probably be stuck with garbage free to play multiplayer games from now on. I refuse to pay for a game that is dependant on services I don't control.

I laugh at all the faggots every time I hear "Oh battlenet is down. Oh, Origin is down. I can't play my multiplayer games." You mean you don't have a favourite server to which you directly connect? That's what you fucktards get for allowing the standards to erode, and it's only going to get worse.

the fuck is discord

So you're saying if I make a game lacking this shit it's fine if I just charge a lower price?

Toxikk has all those functions

The kids that never saw a server browser or lan might not know it but the older ones who played using those systems are to blame here.

The fact that they can join easily and play is enough for them, not realizing how cucked they are by this. They have to trust the developer server, which will always crash or be shit

Think of it as mumble/teamspeak crossed with skype for idiots.

Is basically the same as Skype, except your personal info and communications are also sent to the Chinese government in addition to the US government.

Only retards use it.

kek

Don't give a shit if overwatch is shit or not, the fact of the matter is, that game in the OP is not it, and OP is some kind of shill.

It also has lan support if you start it with the "-lanmode" argument when launching from a shortcut.

I swear people willfully ignore this shit just so they can continue to shitpost in ignorant.

Then why is there nothing about it when I Google "overwatch LAN mode"?

because