Draw thread

Here's the new draw thread. Make your requests.

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/schirmerjana/videos/10157615288365284/?pnref=story
picosong.com/aU6j/
picosong.com/aUbE/
vocaroo.com/i/s1b7oqse3FtQ
picosong.com/aUEy/
picosong.com/aUEu/
vocaroo.com/i/s0IQgfdwa6xH
picosong.com/aU8P/
picosong.com/aU8V/
picosong.com/aUh3/
youtube.com/watch?v=5Xmiy-10aq8
8-booru.booru.org/index.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

draw Funny Valentine holding a stop sign like this

I've been waiting for this thread. Let me turn on my tablet.

Good sheeple. Continue to be brainwashed by the global elites with these modern slavery devices as we take away your liberties and freedom.

It's a wacom, you dork.
and I'm bunnyfag, not ifag
I'm going to draw and not avatar fag for real this time, so no bully

Holla Forums is dead

kys

I have no words for this kind of stupidity.

nigga, READ!

I don't see you drawing m8! Where's the art?! WHERE IS IT?!

We're off to a great start.

well, that was a wasted $200.

lol

I don't see you drawing either, cunt. I don't see you drawing anything good too. Unironically consider suicide.

10/10 troll
A++

janaschi has been doing some insane work w/ an ipad lately.

facebook.com/schirmerjana/videos/10157615288365284/?pnref=story

bamboo is still my favorite though

You can't just draw one line and tell yourself that you're terrible all of a sudden. You have to practice.

WELL I WILL DRAW, BUT I JUST REALIZED THAT MY TABLET IT'S ALL DIRTY FROM NOT USING IT AND I HAVE TO CLEAN IT!!!
SO FUCK YOU!

You had best be pretending to be retarded

r8 my drawin

And here I am without money to buy a replacement one.

Go fuck yourself.

everyone is shit when they start doing digital. even talented folks.
keep at it.

welp. this threads over. see you next thread.

Gee, I wonder how people did it before electricity.

Spurdo/10
Add some music, make it a webm

breddy gud
get it put in a webm with some sombre music

This thread is already dead.

are you people retarded?

I use a sketchbook too, you fag.

Aaah, I see you guys are drawing too, very nice.

Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

nice try buddy
no one will overthrow my faggotry

Thanks doods
I don't really know how to do the music stuff, if anyone wants to, feel free

May as well try again, since last time the thread got shut down before I could have request finished.

stop shoving it in so hard. would it kill you to use some lube. fuck.

Are draw threads cursed to get fucked every single time?

Use ffmpeg.

ffmpeg -loop 1 -i picture.png -i toune.mp3 -shortest -acodec copy video.mp4

Draw a mimiga

Draw a beef'd up version of whichever character you like the most in vidya

Draw a Gondola my dudes
i want to see how you all style him

I don't think that's possible.

It's almost like every recurring thread eventually gets tuned out by new people and filled with the same shitposting faggots every time.

Well, this draw thread is already fucked, eh?

make him Jojo Tier buff

BERSERKER PACK

How about literally beefed up, wearing steaks.

Sorry but I'm going to counter-request Doomguy covered in wolf pelt with a huge axe.
I already had this in my smug reaction image folder so I'll use it as reference since I'm too lazy to find an actual image

A drawthread cannot die as long as there are drawings in it.

Alright, so he's a question for other drawfags. I'm not sure if this makes sense, but what I want to know is how you deal with self consciousness. I can't help but feel like, when I look at anything I create, it always just looks like shit, like nothing I could ever do would look satisfying to me. Meanwhile, other people might give positive feedback. No matter what, though, I always feel like there's something I could have done better, and it fucks with my ability to practice. I'll spend some time on an illustration, and then trash the whole fucking thing if it isn't absolutely perfect.

Everyone's shit in the start, user
plus it takes time to make a drawing even look decent, my spurdo thing took me like 2 hours of just getting colors right then i kinda gave up

No one deals with it, it's just part of the joys of being an artist. And you shouldn't feel bad about it, it's what drives you to be better. If you didn't have that feeling of disgust towards your art, you'd fall right into stagnation, which ain't good.

Just don't trash shit that doesn't deserve to be trashed.

Requesting somebody draw a slugma.
Make it look jojo buff

pic related is a slugma

draw these golems punching a minion

Cause i fucking hate minions

I have the same problem. People give nothing but compliments but I can't help seeing how far I am from actually good art. There's always something that could be improved no matter how much effort I spend on it.

I've learned to enjoy something about drawing though, or maybe I've reached a point where I can see something good in it. Getting stuck feeling bad because of all the better artists around me is very painful though, but on the other hand sometimes it's inspiring.

I think it's ultimately about feeling like your art means something. If you put your drawing in the middle of pro artists it'll not feel good. But if you put your art in the midst of even worse art, it does feels good. Seeing people around you getting ahead of you also feels bad.

Well if you didn't browse reddit so much that would change.

I only post my art in Deviantart and Holla Forums.

I get the former, but I rarely if ever get any complaints in Holla Forums either.

an artist is his worst critic
you learn to bite your lip and shrug it off or snap your pen and give up on art entirely and persue a new hobby
the latter happened to me

here, I tried, but I don't know shit about jojo so whatever.

Thanks for the responses.

That's the exact mindset I have. I just use that way of thinking to push myself to get better.

You mean "classic shonen" buff.

The JoJo fandom just got hell of a lot worse, recently. Didn't it?

I wanna do the pixiv stamp request, but I'm not on my computer.

yeah, Toonmai faggots are really fucking cancer

It's sad, cause I'd like more official Jojo stuff to make it to the west, but not at the cost of discussing Jojo to go to shit.

REALIZE YOUR BRAIN WHILE RIGHT IS A GAY FAGGOT AND YOU NEED OUTSIDE EVALUATION

Test

Cancer aside, I can't help but to grin at that

Taking requests, I'll do some in a bit

No, I'm not gonna draw a slugma, your waifu, or Danielle. Fuck off.

draw warframes or the dancer of the boreal valley

A cheap simple wacom is pretty good to start with, shouldnt have jumped straight into the above $100 range right away

draw a slug on fire who is made of lava being scared of salt and water

Will it get worse than DBZ, I wonder? Didn't take long until kids started acting autistic on the playground, with that shit.

Yeah. That's the silver lining, right there. Almost worth it, if not for the inevitable DIO costumes for sale in your local Hot Topic, next Halloween season.

Gimme summa dat ZSF

I don't think so. Jojo isn't even all that hot in japan, and hasn't reached one piece/ fairy tail/ attack on titan/ DBZ levels in its entire lifetime. Considering that I think it will become common around the lol so randumb weeb circles, but remain out of the eye of normalfags.

Draw Alice from Balloon Kid being cute, there's barely any art of her online which is criminal.

Make a vidya version of one of these

Posting the stuff I made last thread, because this thread started awfully.

>"I didn't like thing in my drawing"
>Learn about thing
>Draw again with thing in mind

You're supposed to compare your stuff with the stuff you made previously and take inspiration from others. If you're not willing to learn and practice constantly, you won't get better; case in point: Dobson.

Well, I guess you can do one of these too if you can bend them to any other character.

As good as I'll get, thanks for the avatar image user

Easy.

Holla Forums draw threads are not free commission threads for your shitty fetish, you stupid furry.

thats really good user

I do.

"Wow is a huge fucking faggot holy shit"

Use them wisely.

please don't adapt past part 4

I know right? It's
CURRENT YEAR AND IT'S OK TO BE A FURFAG, RIGHT GUYS?

Fuck no, kill yourself

Psst, hey user.
2007 is the year normal fags en masse came to the internet and got the fuck triggered out of them by furries, before then nobody really gave a shit besides exceptions because images boards were niche.Learn your internet history small child

In light of there being new splatoon stuff announced during the Nintendo switch reveal, I'm requesting an octoling version of "no marie no buy".

I'm probably not going to buy it even if there is octolings

By the way, any thoughts or opinions?

And here I thought you posted some SFM Link

sucking a massive dong can be cute right?

please got to /vp/ with your ultra faggotry and don't taint a drawthread
don't be fucking Marko

these threads are always shit m8 just stop making them and let it all die

I'm practicing my vocal work before streaming, any since this is basically the free request thread does anybody have any requests?

picosong.com/aU6j/

Shadow and lighting are really good, I can tell you spent a long time on it

You could always eat a bullet and die too

Every fucking thread with this slugma faggot

Requesting crude snoopies.
Here's a couple I just made just using OP as a reference. someone post the compilations/screens.

I've been procrastinating too much these days I have to get back into drawing
Do I draw fightan characters or jrpg characters or whatever?

Draw gondola

But I don't want to

That's a shame.

Deebly ubsed

May I suggest drawing Brad from Lisa in Stalker Attire

lighting is very important.

really like the atmosphere

picosong.com/aUbE/

Thanks man, i just really hate those minions

You aren't ready yet

you forgot to color in its mouth

After drawing on my x201t I really want one of these. Why the fuck are they so expensive?

vocaroo.com/i/s1b7oqse3FtQ

Gotcha.

Gondola is the last good thing on this Earth

you have a sexy voice user.

picosong.com/aUEy/
picosong.com/aUEu/

Yes

But for how long

vocaroo.com/i/s0IQgfdwa6xH

picosong.com/aU8P/

draw me a cute Miranda

.picosong.com/aU8V/

picosong.com/aUh3/

Also I just got some cheap USB studio mic because I hated my Yeti

Forever.

I hope you're right

Anyone know how to make cheap replacement nibs for a bamboo splash or what to make them out of?

part 5 is the most popular part of Jojo in nippon

expect it

Maybe it was the translation but Part 5 was fucking garbage

When all of humanity is gone, Gondola will remain.
When the sun swallows up the earth, Gondola will remain.
When the last proton has decayed, Gondola will remain, His memory will spread across Multiverses, and realities as an ultimate testament to the joys of existence.
Truly the greatest creation of the Finnish race.

JoJo is the new DBZ, expect to see kids with Dio t-shirts soon, mainstream media western shows making references and gaymur girlz talking about it.

user stop, I don't want to this memed into reality.

As long as I can get a big iggy plushie to put next to my dog in OK

Yes I know iggy plushies exist but I think it's either sold out or only like 6" tall I want one actual iggy size

Jojo has been tumblr for years now

From the thumbnail I thought he had a ballgag and that one of the creases in the bed was a bead vibrator leading up his legs.

Glad im not the only one

people like to compare parts of jojo that are adjacent to each other, so it makes sense for most people to not like Part 5 as much as 4.

Fresh off the presses. Rate my Gondola.

breddy gud

why do normalfags have to make everything political?

Normalfags go to whatever is popular and like to make connections to seem smart. If they actually cared about jojo they would have made a comparison to funny valentine, as he actually has to do with the United States instead of some British vampire living in Egypt.

nah

requesting more christ-chan r34

I think this scene would make a cute drawing

Here.

Toothpicks. Cut them in half and if they're too thick, sand them.

The face reminds me more of pic related than the annoying "angry" marie look. Without the right face its harder to make the connection. Other that that I like it.

I probably should be more clear, as it is only three simple changes. The eyebrows need to be slanted down to express anger, the eyes seem to look slightly to my left instead of at me and the mouth should be more of an O. If you want the pros of what you did I could give those as well.

Jesus man where have you been these last 10 years

I did the drawing kinda quick because is late as heck, but here, I made a couple of changes.

saved

Holy shit, I like this a lot. The arm is great but i love the detail of the ears and the lighter red on the back.

Good job.

Thank you for the drawing.

This is pretty unique for what i've gotten for drawings. Plus i like the white undies and pink bow. Shits cash.

Hey, i offer up a simple request for drawfags to get themselves wet. We have a whole level of fucken creativitiy, so i give a simple suggestion. Cause it allows the artist to do what ever they want with it.

Shit, just want to encourage drawing slugma man.
Why you got to be agasint the cutie.

pic related, your missing out on it.

I appreciate that you appreciate my gondola. Now I want to make more.

A-anyone?

Toonamifags are the new anime-onlys.

Cute

The translation was actually worse than Duwang and doesn't bring the humor or tone of the characters. Gio is probably the only one that is kind of similar but he's supposed to be improbably polite at all times.

Can someone draw Goro holding a gun at Holla Forums while wearing the get smoked hat and in the drawing have Goro saying "Get smoked Holla Forums!"

No.

draw GGO Kirito with short hair

that's just normal kirito, you homogay

naw man, just the GGO avatar with short hair.

Or if you wanna be a dick about it, Kirito wearing the GGO outfit and/or wielding a GGO relevant weapon instead of his stupid dual blade shit.

is this a new meme?

Didn't read the manga, anime was boring and barely kept my attention but I watched bits and pieces of it that aired on Toonami so I'm familiar with the characters.

What really drew me in were the video games. They're not something I'd nominate for any awards but were still pretty damn enjoyable.

Always liked GGO Kirito the best.

Obligatory Vivian bullying Gilda request

why do you niggers insist on ruining draw threads forever

DRAW KIRBY
SUCKING A WIENER

They got the hashtag trending on Twitter, with over a million viewers confirmed, and a lot of them being leftover from the DBZ timeslot.

instead draw a two-frame of kirby being squished into a flashlight case and being used as a sex toy

Because they are the reason tumblr took over cuckchan.

That's better. Thanks

excellent work have a corgi

Draw benis

That's how you determine it getting worse? Kids being kids?

Draw this cultist brewing a witches pot filled with red ooze in a dark room.

draw music

Looks like you are the one who was triggered by a shill, leftycuck

Part 5 is easily much better than Parts 1, 2, 3 and 6. Like, by far. It's getting very good translations with much better resolution images now, also color versions. Re-read and see the difference.

Fuck outta my face, dumbo

Anime only scrub detected.
Maybe re-read Part 2 again to see how it's not really as great as its hyped out to be. The anime version of Parts 1 and 2 is actually better than the manga version even, which is not the case for all later Parts.

Part 5 is easily better than 2.

Requesting a very smug guy in a tuxedo, while wearing a cake as a hat.

Hakamo-o and/or kommo-o posing like the Pillar Men.

Two years worth of semen made a glopping noise as it flowed endlessly into Asuna.

I don't remember seeing that loli.
How many slugmas have you got by now?

Requesting Tsareena watching some TV with her trainer while fighting over the remote.

draw meme hentai

arent you going to post it in the squid thread?

Why post it when the thread is halfway done? The release of the switch won't be anytime soon.

I have never watched the anime fag, why would i want a watered down version of something? Part 2 is awesome

you would get to say something li ke that

Because I want to shitpost with it like the guy who post
NO MARIE NO BUY
He seems to do it at the beginning of persona threads, so I want to keep it in line with the joke. If I'm going to do something, I should at least do it right.

/R/equesting someone draw this first pic but with Garret from thief instead. He'd also probably be drink ale instead of smoking a cigarette but whatever.
Another idea I had is that I'd like to see someone draw one of the Chinese Mokous in their own style. It can be with any touhou you want, I just want to see someone draw their own version of it.

Please let there be someone in here that's older than 30.

Get lost you old geezer

GIVE ME SIMPLE /ani/ REQUESTS

How simple? Any subject you lean more towards?

Requesting Queen Sectonia receiving a small kiss on the nose from Kirby, surprising her with a blush.

Can you do this girl doing a cute face with her hands animation?

draw toaster dog from secret of evermore toasting bread

Anything you think I can do based on that gondola walk cycle

He reminds me of /m/-tan's "dog". I did not draw this, I just found in on /m/'s board-tan thread.

I'd say you could start with a strolling gondola, that way you can look at the walking cycle closely, mainly the keyframes/main poses of it.

Requesting vampire cat being held and petted by vampire dio like pic related
I requested this last thread but it died before I came back to check

millenial pls go

reported

Started work on this before you posted, now that it's done I'll do the strolling gondola

Kiss?

Nice, I like how you animated the dust. The only thing I think it's missing is a bit of anticipation; that's more of a timing thing. You got CPS, eh?

CSP*, fug.

Yeah, CSP. It's pretty nice so far, definitely better than any other animation software I've used so far. Eventually I'll move on to doing full gondola webms and stuff with Joel

Make one where gondola is running on the ceiling and walls in a circular motion.

das qt

why is there a picture of sam hyde in the top left corner
what does that have to do with the rest of the image

I got you bro, but I'm rusty as fuck so give it a moment for me to really flesh this out.

Only right answer.

It takes a bit to get used to the process and some stuff like the frame linking, but it's simple and I believe that you can get some good results with CSP alone. I'm looking forward for it, dude.

Pls draw more Sam Hyde
This man is a hero and a real human bean

It's every thing I could have asked for and more

Fucking beautiful. Saved.

hey man thats pretty good
keep it up

Catgirl Vivian James pls.

Cute

Requesting these 3 sitting by the fireplace

It's like back of the knee maybe, but everyday
That's really neat

I don't see how these three would get alone together well.

goddamn I've gotta watch that movie again

ah shit wrong thread

post it anyways so we can get porn

They all live in constant despair they wouldnt even need to talk to understand each other.
and the games they are in made and makes me feel things man

I like it, gets the idea across well, and an interesting way to present it
Thanks amigo

Does anyone know who made these seasonal gondolas? They're amazing

Lol, you couldn't grow up and leave 4cucks back in 2007~ like most people did so you are still here shitposting on Holla Forums. Maybe its time to grow up.

I like Jojo, I saw it in Toonami and I wanna go to the prom dressed as Will Zeppeli, I love his hat and I hope he doesn't die in the anime.

Any vidya related Sam Hydes?

Found it.
youtube.com/watch?v=5Xmiy-10aq8

The closest I can think of is the game Sam's currently making, and that one time he tried to troll bronies with a fake Kickstarter. I think? I really don't remember.
How about Hyde dressed up like Doomguy choking out an Imp, instead?

Draw Danny Devito from memory. No google.

Nice.

Good job, user.

Adorable

Draw Garfielf, king of the sunday funnies.

Vidya related Sam Hyde
Draw him strangling Haydee to death

DO IT

I don't know if you guys care about them, but /vp/ has a contest thread up

>>>/vp/9311

Eh, the mod's a faggot who banned people for insulting his shitty fetish at one point.

Fuck.

Thanks!

I'M THE TRAYSH MAN
I START EATIN' GARBIDGE

�������������������������������������������💯������🏻�🏻�🏻�🏻�🏻�🏻�🏻�������������������������������

Nice KoF XIII concept art

Well, got what I asked for. Thanks user!

hmm

Just saw this holy fucking shit user you are doing a great deed to mankind, very good.

draw a fruit with a bruise on it

I love sexy cute.

r8 my art

special ed/10

I made one, for you.

Study Anatomy out of Git Gud

ayy lmao/10

egoraptor's girlfriend?

Here's what I want, for those that will actually try and catch.
I want to kill a Poacher that has been a enroacher.
I want to end a nigger with the pull of my fucking trigger.
I want to kick-a-kike out of the line for asking for a fucking hike.
But mostly I want Camieux to enter this fucking rap game. How long since thieves have been risking their lives to get some fucking crack? Tthey need a fucking smack on their back to make a huge crack, but first I need my draph to enter this fucking rap.

draw more singular body parts, and study anatomy before you do anything else.

But you're obviously just a shitposter.

I have another loli one, and a tg one. I usually go to where ever theres a drawfag willing to draw. Some people have good taste.

Did you draw this? no? Still like it.

Cool, don't mind me if i steal this for my yt profile picture.

draw phil collins he was in vice city stories

Requesting Keita shooting himself with this stupid thing, perferrably wearing 3rd pic outfit, maybe with the ghostcat being evoked or something, it depends on positioning and shit and might be too much.

Thanks man.

user please

this is the qtest moko ever

How can it be the QTEst when there are no buttons on her clothes?

RARE

also give me pepe requests.

If you're still here, I'll try to finish up what
I started on.

I've come across a handful of people making collections like that over the years. It's often interesting to see the difference in treatment of the same subject by different drawfags. Just look at the gondolas in the thread.

Make a soccer pepe

make qt pepenep

DELET THIS

Reverse color Pepe

That all ya got, chump?

Oh god I didn't actually think you'd do it.
thanks

Was what i requested and some drawfriends said they were drawing posted?
The bane in a pretty pink bed except it's the payday 2 bulldozer thing, i don't know if there was another draw thread after that and i couldn't check since i couldn't get to a computer with access to this place

Wait a second that skin tone

I did one

oh fugg, forgot the bow. Oh well

Just got finished making this. Pls r8

I couldn't find a non-blurry non-gif source so I repainted this

11/10
Have some older art from other anons. At some point I need to make a pictures folder dump thread on Holla Forums. It'd be cool if we had an image archive were we'd dump everything we have for posterity

Those images remind me of the early halfchan days when drawfags would make R34 of random shit.
They were good times.

I would love to see deliveries from drawthreads' past. Do it.

Noice. That must've taken a while.

if you have the 'tism and make all the frames, i can turn them into a lossless video and remake that webm with a higher quality version of the pokemon song too

I meant a place where we'd dump every little thing in our pictures folder we had, minus porn of course. It'd be like a museum for future anons to look back on so they wouldn't forget what the ancients were like. I remember we have 8-booru.booru.org/index.php for drawfag stuff

Time flies when you're half watching other stuff

I'll give it a go, can't promise anything cause ADD and no medical cocaine but if I finish i'll upload them around

Is it normal to want to fug a skeleton

Yes.
Have a mildly suggestive image of Sir Daniel I found on .xxx.

Get smoked user.

Requesting this noire painted the best you can

draw a depressed skeleton

A cubone and mimikyu being friends. I'm not picky as long as its something cute.

Turns out It took a lot less than I thought

Fucking hell, user.
You could at least post a scan, trying to colour a picture of paper would be a nightmare.

He's not exactly "buff".

yeah, I was doing something else.

Gay/10

cute

not bad at all

Fuck.

Bump

I can't even tell what it is because you changed IDs.