Christmas and Christianity

Should I continue to celebrate Christmas and other Jewish inventions? What's next? Teach my children Esperanto?

I celebrate Christmas because the left hate it and its fun to say "Merry Christmas" to them.
MERRY CHRISTMAS FAGGOT

QTDDTOT

Christmas has a lot of pagan influences. Santa Claus has the colours of the fly agraic that got used by germanic and siberiean cultures to travel into the realm of the gods. The christmas tree was hated by the church at first and was harshly punished, they later gave in and took it into their tradition. The pagans used those trees to dry their amanita muscaria shrooms on them.

You should put some research into the history of christmas than just saying its Jesus' birthday because people taught you so. Why do you still believe things the way people taught them to you? Didnt Holla Forums teach you anything? Just google read startpage.com some of the historic background on fly agraics/amanita muscaria. I personally found that pretty interesting.

All the classic holidays originated in ancient pagan practices. Christmas pulls from Yule and Saturnalia. Easter was a pagan fertility goddess, eggs and hares are fertility symbols. The solar iconography comes from Sol Invictus. Christianity just subverted the existing systems, practices, and churches during their takeover, because they are the systems that worked to keep control of people. When religions merge or are absorbed, it’s becausenof a takeover. When religions split, it’s because a group is pulling my away from the corrupt system (i.e. the Protestant reformation)

Catholics stole those pagan traditions.

With that argument, Esperanto is a white language because it pulls from European languages.

Y'all niggas posting in a troll thread

I didn’t make an argument, I stated the facts of the origin of certain practices. The Protestant reformation was a good thing, they just used the basis of Christianity because everyone already had ties to it. Religion is to create group adhearance and bring people together to work towards certain goals. What makes the religion “good” or not is who is in control and what their goals are.

Just get rid of the Semitic idol Yeshua and go back to celebrating a traditional winter solstice festival. Teach your children the ancestral language of your folk.

And instead of getting trolled, we are dropping some redpills. Win/Win.

Merry Christmas, jew/fedora.

What nationality was Yeshua if not Hebrew? Was he a kang?

Went from Christmas = Christianity (fuck both) to pedo meme posting in record time. One would think you'd learn how to tactically subvert at this point.

What are you going to do instead? Say happy holidays? Dont you know that means heil hitler.

Merry Christmas and a Happy Jesus' Birthday, kike.

Celebrate the traditional winter solstice. Take the jew out of the European holiday. Wish leftists merry christmas. Wish christians merry yuletide. Make your celebration as Holla Forums as possible.

It wasn’t Jesus‘s birthday, it was the winter solstice celebration. This is why people don’t respect Christians.

We celebrate Jesus' birthday on Christmas, you tard. If your friend celebrates their Monday birthday on the weekend before, are you that sperg who has to remind everyone IT'S NOT ACTUALLY STACEY'S BIRTHDAY GUYS. THAT'S TOMORROW GUYS.

Happy winter solstice, christcuck faggots!

Yes

This. The Romans had something like 300 holidays. The fact that a Christian one coincided with the date of a Roman one is basically inevitable. From there, the two celebrations at the same time took influence from eachother. Today, we only see the pagan influence in Christmas, because it's the one that's still widely celebrated. If things had gone the other way around we'd probably have people pissed about there being Christian crosses in Yule decorations.

No, don't celebrate it. Stay mad on Christmas like the jews.

It's a basic fact even amongst normalfags that early christians changed the birth date of jesus to match yuletide so they could co-opt it. It's almost like he wasn't real and his information was modular for their religious purposes, or something.

I think we need to remember that Jesus was an Eastern Jew.
Western civilization is just a continuation of the Roman Empire and we must cleanse the cultural influences from inferior races. Judaism and Christianity are simply immoral cults. Let the inferior people in sand countries do whatever they want, but keep it out of the West.

It's not simply that the two happen to coincide, Yeshua simply has no true birth date due to being a fictional amalgam of multiple Semitic revolutionaries and thus the winter solstice was selected as the celebratory period for its significance to other religions rather than any reasoning stemming from the religion itself. Cucktianity is syncretic, though its adherents will try to claim being the one true faith.

Nobody even pretends to know the actual date, retard. All we have is guesses that can be rounded down most accurately to about a quarter of the entire year, sometime between September and February.

Oh, it's a shill raid.

To expand on this- check when orthodox christians celebrate christmas, it's the real date of "christ's birthday". Cahtolics move christmas to the date of winter solstice to destroy pagan religion, just like they built churches on top of pagan ones. It wasn't a "coincidence" like this 11055272 fucktard jew-worshiper wants you to think.

I disagree, but I suspect if you guys aren't shills trying to stir shit, you're Holla Forums-tier pagans, which seem like a good group of guys, and there are better targets to call faggots this Christmas season.
Merry Christmas!

Oh, so you guys are shills. Merry Christmas anyway.

He wasn't real, as proven by the presence of gospel verses about a martyred son of god later attributed to Yeshua which were found in the Dead Sea materials produced hundreds of years before the supposed time of that character. Or perhaps you could instead say that he was real in the sense that the Essene and other Semitic sects produced many rebellious savages who were later conflated as a singular messianic figure in response to the upheaval caused by the loss of the Temple.

No one is more deserving of being called a faggot than a traitor, and all Christcucks are race traitors who worship an enemy tribal god and a culture hero of a foreign culture.

So then why did the change happen? They -early christians- had to have already had a specific date in the first place.
You can't deny it was changed to yuletide. There's just as many theologians who say his "real" hypothetical birth date is in September or October.

This isn't /christian/. You're out of your comfort zone. Jew religions get no special treatment here.

back to the cuckshed >>>/christian/

No, please, keep going. Tell me how all of Christianity is actually a 2000-year old Jewish psyop to keep the goyim in line.

Shameful. Where is your holiday spirit?

if i convert to jebus religion do I get a loli?

Yeshua was said to have offered salvation to any of the rival sects of Semites who were prepared to accept him as eternal king. It matters not though, for the internal division of foreigners does nothing to legitimize their cults. What does it matter if one false religion says that adherents of another sect are evil when the truth is that the entire race are evil, fictional Yeshua and all. If you worship Yeshua and you are a Europoid, you are a race traitor.

See

Nothing in christianity both in text or in practice is of value to whites. It is an instrument of destruction that jews rely on to weaken their opposition. It lets the jews back into white lands and it makes them worship a jew and his jewish "apostles." It is the religion of the based jew because in order to participate in it you have to accept a based jew supposedly existed, and he botb literally and figuratively saved you 2000 plus years ago and you owe him - the jewish debt mentality is right in your face.