Daily Reminder

If you support Blizzard, Modern Consoles, Valve, EA and any other cancer in video games. You don't not belong here, you will never belong here and you should probably stay on your home sites/ kill yourself you soulless kike puppet.

ZELDA 2 ROCKS GET FUCKED

Thanks for the memo my dude
10/10 thread would suck your dick

That was the only funny skit MDE ever did. And Sam Hyde wasn't the focus.
PS I bought Legion and I own a PS4. You're powerless to remove me.
Zelda is shit.

off a bit, readjusting

Am I allowed to like Valve just because I want Half-Life 3?

Stay mad faggots.

okay

not video games

Check 'em

Kill Blizzdrones

I agree wholeheartedly, OP.

Kill them all
What is the deal with StarTropics, how come Nintendo didnt carry it out of the Nes. It was so good.

I'm only guilty of using and ocasionally enjoying Steam. Rate my cuckoldness Holla Forums

Zelda 2 was best zeldo. The only better Zelda was the cartoon.

I only play JRPGs and VNs OP but I think you're being a bit harsh. Besides I don't want normalfags to fuck up my games.

I wonder who could be behind the OP?

Currently playing wow and have cod pre-ordered for ps4. xD

Kill yourself

bump, testing shadow bump lock

wait, what

Wow, didn't know shadow bump locks exist. GG

I heard this thread is bumplocked

I don't believe it.

I stand corrected

Check pls

Shadow bumplock cause if we just delete the thread a new one will get made and we're justified because the moderation is always right :^)

Could you fags be any newer. Fuck off back to reddit.

Nah fam the reference is intentional because this is the kind of behavior expected of reddit moderation

Good one faggot, are you Mark? want to explain why this thread wont appear in bumplock order?

Hey "fam", Holla Forums has always had this kind of bumplock. So every single one of you is in fact a complete newfag trying to shitpost.

Okay whether or not the feature is there doesn't matter, the way its being used does. Keep saging as a downvote though, even though the thread is "anchored"

What feature is that?

I too agree with OP, no company deserves that kind of loyalty

It was almost always this way. For a short while, like a day or maybe 1.5, bumplock icons were made visible but that was a mistake, apparently. Also there's actual "shadow-deleting" of threads. I know it is probably old news for those of you who were here for the last 7+ months, but I was pleasantly surprised. I didn't expect this kind of cancer to manifest so soon.