McCain to skip Tax vote and return to Arizona

It looks like time may be short for McTurmor. He's skipping the vote on the GOP tax bill after trying his best to kill it. Ostensibly this is to "spend the holidays with his family" but I suspect he's just hanging on by his fingernails.
cbsnews.com/news/sen-john-mccain-returns-to-arizona-will-miss-vote-on-gop-tax-bill/

If Kek wills it, we may all be in for a Mcainless Christmas!

Let the death-worshippers fulfill their destiny while the life-bearers bring forth the new light.

You're dumb. An abstention in the Senate is the same as a no vote. Him going to the hospital for cancer is a 'get of jail free card' for essentially voting against the tax cut with the added benefit of no one being able to criticize the move without looking insensitive. Yes he's likely croaking soon, but that's not what's going on here.

AN xmas miracle

Gee, why do you think he mysteriously swapped splint from one leg to the other?

There is no reason he shouldn't be dismissed from the senate for failure to perform duties due to medical conditions. This is absurd.

Fucking Christ will this motherfucker just DIE ALREADY. Damn.

Not much longer now.

McCain and the Clintons can croak soon. If Kek wills it, either Christmas, or New Years.

Would be a pretty nice gift if it happened on Christmas day though too.

This

I agree. If any of us was 80 years old with brain cancer, we would step down as soon as we got the diagnosis, spend our last years with our family, take a much-needed retirement vacation, and tie up any loose ends.

This isn't what's happening here. As much as I'm glad he's stepping away for a change, he needs to step down and let a special election happen to take his seat.

An abstention should not simply be considered a yes or a no vote without context; by itself, it's nothing but a reduction in the total number of votes available. Regardless of the fact that he's a Republican, he's still an obstructionist neocon faggot who only serves his own purposes; he regularly speaks out in favor of whatever position opposes the establishment, so long as it serves to make him look like he serves the people he's supposed to serve.

In this case, however, I do see the problem with losing out on his vote. Losing McCain's vote means only 99 senators are available to vote, meaning no tiebreaker can occur. It also leaves a higher percentage of Democrats, who are generally unified on issues, where many of the Republicans dissent from the President's opinion (unsurprisingly, since many are Never-Trumpers).

Is this a good thing or a bad thing? We hope he steps down and allows fresh blood into his seat, but knowing the establishment, we can't be certain he ever will until he starts having seizures on Capitol Hill. Here's hoping his vote isn't needed to keep the bill afloat, though you're probably right that some type of fuckery is afoot.

Kikes are already starting to miss their shabbos goy and he isn't even cold yet…

rollin for pants of shit coughing fit for mctraitor by Christmas eve

If this guy's 'family' gave a shit about him, he would've been pressured into retiring months ago.

You faggots shouldn't have shat on us and then defended this backtabbing snake.
This is what you get for being a shabbos goy.

If he doesn't want to come to work, he should get fired.

/thread

Doesn't Pence vote if it's a tie?

user is saying that assuming a vote-base of 99 senators it is impossible for a tie to occur as that would require someone to give half a vote to both sides.
(Unless there are other senators who end up abstaining from the vote.)
Not a burger so correct me if I am wrong.

Who is us? TRS? Endkike? Fuck off back to the bog in either case.

You are a fucking simpleton. Something doesn't pass in the Senate without affirmative votes. In that sense, an abstention is the same as a no vote. The only purpose of abstention is to maintain quorum, or to signal slight disapproval like McCain is doing. Read a book idiot faggot.

Die you son of a bitch!

When there is a tie pence gets to vote to break it. That is correct.

When will this fucker just die.

Special election would be good for AZ especially in the winter

Not passing the tax bill until that 'bama cuck is in office is going to hurt things, but atleast we won't have to deal with this goy anymore.

If we're lucky, only one Rep will hold out, allowing the fag zapper to tie break.

The President says McCain will still show up to vote if it's necessary, so we'll see.
I have to wonder about what's going on in McCain's mind though. That he would not only support the bill once, but twice if he needs to. The deadly brain cancer combining with living the rest of his life watching everything he worked for burn before his eyes must be fucking him up badly.

Rolling for John McStain to be ded by Christmas.

reroll

Fucking this. The USG is the only place this faggot can keep making money. Anywhere else he would have been forced out long ago due to health complications alone. This fucker probably doesnt even know what year it is until his aids give him his cue cards written in large font.

Re-rolling, by God

This. He wishes he could vote with the democrats. That said, he will probably be dead before the week is done.

That is one wonderful get, user. God is on our side.

Kek gave him a chance to repent and now the curse has set in. Destiny has set McCain's fate.

GINSBURG FIRST, THEN MCSHABBOS

Rolling for - McCain will die on Christmas, best Christmas ever….

meh

He will die on Christmas Eve….

fu

today

23rd

fix't
kek willing