Race issues

I am Mexican an i love a Canadian…
Will I improve my race or ruin Canadian DNA if I get her preggers?

The cancer is spreading.

Cuckchan is that way >>>/cuckchan/

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK
BOTH TO MEXICO AND CUCKCHAN

I know where it is

No cancer

I just fucking hate Canada but I love this girl

>>>/cuckchan/

MODS DO YOUR JOBS

sage

gas yourself and never post here again

what do you mean by canadian? ethnically french canadian? kys
indian canadian? just more shitskin breeding kys

Both
You improve your descendants but ruin her lineage.
If the child adopts Mexican culture, Mexican culture maybe in a tiny way improved. If the child adopts Canadian culture, Canada is somewhat worsened. Not that Canada isn't already pretty far gone.

kys
both and it would be bad because your race cannot be redeemed as it is already mixed with jungle cannibals

That she lives in Canada but all her family is eastern European
I don't even know why she wants to fug me but I don't want to breed her I just want some puss

>>/oven/

you do know we have white nationalists here that help coyotes for a living… right?

Assuming this isn't retarded LARP to soften us towards (((based nationalist beaners))) which will never work, you apparently understand enough to know why you shouldn't do it. Bonus points for convincing her to find a white guy.

Do you hate your own race and culture? If yes, there's suicide and if no you can proceed to marry a Mexican grill.

Now go make a blog and fuck off.

I thought the American (continent) race was superior to the asian race.

Men research on women disprove that

pegate un tiro chilango inmundo

are you a woman?

Die.

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF, CHODEMONKEY. FIX YOUR FUCKING INPUT FIELDS TO IGNORE HTML AUTOCORRECT

Okay I will say the truth
I don't have any way to fuck her but I want to
And she will have a white bf she met online probably
That's why I walked away but I really want some puss I probably will lose my v card with an old hooker
Atleast I want to orbit her talking to her is such a bliss probably because I'm a lonely bastard
I just wanted to vent this shit

Bait + slide.

Mexican is a nationality and not an ethnicity. You mean "I'm a filthy mestizo." You racist.

t.güero

Then find a girl of your own ethnicity.