CHINA IS (((CUCKED)))

I grew up in a pretty redpilled neighborhood and discovered Holla Forums because of my older friends.

Many of the guys there became successful in their business and went to China thinking the people there were redpilled. Nothing could be far from the truth; in chinese society, women are given too much (husband's salary belongs to them).

Anyways, China is (((cucked))) and marrying a chinese girl is slightly less retarded than staying here. There are just so few places in the world where you can meet a virgin girl to marry.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SeD4B8Xsxbo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Depopulationist kike detected, abandon thread

Thank you for the valuable input, Sherlock.

chink is the jew of the orient

while probably a slide/shill/cuckchan OP I will chime in as I lived in China for quite a while and witnessed many expat men with yellow fever fall for the azn waifu meme only to get crushed later.

The sex ratio in China is way out of balance. Way more men than women so men bow down to women there. Like many other socities the mans side of the family is expected to provide dowry. In modern china this means an expensive apartment in a major city, a foreign made automobile (i.e. not chinese trash cars) and a good paying job. Its a serious rat race and there being less women than men means women hold all the cards. They are also HYPER materialistic and will drop you the nanosecond a more wealthy man comes along. This goes for laowai as well as locals.

In contrast the former USSR states all have way more women than men so the women bow down to the men. Drunk losers with no job and no future can obtain VS model-tier women in many places. Obviously YMMV.

I forgot to mention about this point. Due to the one child policy in the past many would favor males over females. Although I haven't looked into the current stats I know that couples greatly prefer having female children now so they don't have to deal with the dowry.

Is the dowry situation as bad as the Shitdia's one? Or the lack of castes make it more straightforward?

Is China in the american news cycle? What's with all these chinese threads in the different boards?

It's not as well defined but the Chinese caste system is basically do you have money or not. Although cityfolk will still look down on greasy black toothed coal miner millionaires. In the end money is the only thing that matters. They truly are the Jews of the east.

a6995b said everything necessary. OP now needs to lurkmoar.

Kill yourself race traitor.

The gender ratio is old women in USSR places, younger is 50/50.
I still don't recommend Slavs though, I'm British and have seen these relationships, mainly Polish. It doesn't end well most of the time. Also I hear Ukrainian and Russians are hyper materialistic, the latter has a HIV problem and I doubt other Slav women are magically less materialistic them. Also sex tourism is s thing, so you're probably putting a ring on a prostitute. Everywhere is fucked. Hell I remember hearing in Hungary the most common family type is a single mother.

It'd be easier to have sexual equality without equal sex ratios if people didn't die so quickly. "Plenty of fish in the sea" would be better reassurance if people spent a few centuries fishing.
China is a nation whose governance actually stresses about this, innit? So, hey, China! It's a little twisty to think your way through this, but the link looks solid to me: Invest in meat-vat technologies to improve your gender equity. Research into meat-vats is likely to perfect the variations on skin and muscle, which in turn will be some of the big cultural barriers on the mass use of organ-printing technology.

People right now imagine organ-printing as enabling them to be elderly for longer periods of time. They imagine turning into slow, ancient things with bright minds but colorless leather for skin.
(I'm not sure if I'm parsing the cultural media for that correctly, but I think I have a vivid enough interpretation for my contribution to be recognized and appreciated even if I'm wrong.)
Like: "Oh, wow, I can go get a new everything every few years once it all starts failing. That sounds KIND OF AWFUL ACTUALLY. That's hardly living."
(Nobody has actually said this to me, but it's a response I like to imagine disagreeing with.)
It wouldn't really be like that if the transplants were young and excellent organs, since the surgeries would stop the 'it all starts failing' process quite thoroughly. Yet I think people really would feel like that if the tech developed inside-out. The transplants might be young, but they'd be in the interior of a leathery, increasingly weathered shell. Good skin care can make anyone's skin look two decades younger, but that at best gets someone to year 60 before they inevitably feel old every time they look in the mirror. Not to mention that if someone's old transplants never included new skin, they'd still get skin cancer.

I don't think skin care will be a priority for researchers into human medical care any time soon. Yet what I'm saying is not an acknowledgement of their position, but a criticism: I don't think they'll prioritize skin care soon enough. I think the development of core technologies may be delayed because this silly peripheral technology gets ignored. And the reason why I think skin printing matters enough to divert into meat printing for an excuse to perfect it is this: (((Once you can use printing-related technologies to perfect their external bodies, I think people will really start understanding this as a technology for eternal youth, and then it will be tremendously easier to recruit researchers for every kind of research, development, and distribution of bioprinting technologies.)))
So sell some laboratory meatskins to the world, China, and in two decades you can take back the world lead in perfect skin care technologies while gaining a real foothold in a swathe of future medical markets. Imagine being one nation under perfect skin.

Oh, and sexual equity will improve. That too. People will suffer less when they fail. The time extension will drain some of the tension out of the process, and permit people to achieve a higher standard. Probably some men will just work even longer to pay even higher dowries, but it would enable in other men "holding out against the gold diggers" approaches, too. A longer lifetime means a greater chance for each person to find their best self in their best environment, in romance as in all other fields.

Hey! Maybe you're doing something I do, with questions like that. One of the things I enjoy about Holla Forums is never making threads myself, but marveling at what threads others make and finding excuses to twist the things I want to talk about around the specific contexts offered up by others. Do you do that, too?

since cia took a deal with trump, pol has been succesfully shilled

1488 Dimensonal chess right in pol's ass

redpill me on qt nip hafus.
Win/win desu. Plus you’re kids will be kawaii~~~

>>>/1917/
\
all hail the orange nigger
president of my heart

I have never seen happa plus white kids. I assume they still look Asian. Do blonde happas even exist? All look more Asian than white.

marry, impregnate, raise kids to be sane members of society.
in short everything the jew wants you not to do.

This is the list of sins you have committed.

Can't be more obvious famalam.

You do realize that you can't raise kids to be sane members of society with that attitude, right..? Kike.

Sure, there was a vblog vid.
But using that sex doll to slander and deride WSJ feminists was hilarious.

Lotta posts trying to sneak in the fact that you shouldn't stay in the USA. Some Covington level retreat right here.

Nah, it's a metatrick to make the USA seem less desirable and/or presently scarier. If you say directly that people shouldn't stay in the USA, why, that's just shilling. If you hint around at it, it must be common knowledge.

I saw a slav father + nip mother hapa male and he looked kind of like an albino nigger. White skin but everything else was slightly off.

Hapa chicks are generally qt tho.

Also, reminder that muh Elliot Rodger was kike + chink

reported

Rus user here. It's common to breed with Nippon and gooks in the bordering regions, the results vary drastically.
Depends on personal genetics, I guess.
First photo is Russian mother + gook father
Second photo is Russian father + gook mother

The Chinese are actually, Japanese men are the ones destroying civilization.

watch this video: youtu.be/SeD4B8Xsxbo

Hello? Where do you think you are? "Redpilled"? You're talking about racemixing being acceptable in any way. That's not "redpilled."

Mothers genes seem more influential then given one is blonde, the other still looks Asian.
I expected mostly Mongolians and Chinese in Russia.

Which is why I said sneak

My friend had a daughter with a half Chinese girl. She still looks a little bit Asian. But she was always naturally very well behaved and very intelligent.

lol, is a meme, user, there's virtually no communication.
Chinese are common, on the borders, but you don't get much marrying into a chink family, unlike gooks and nippons.

So Russia even has male gold diggers?

TFM's co-host DDJ is some leftist beta spic (((law assistant))) and TFM is a black pilled degenerate who sticks sex toys in his ass for review bucks. Never link to that faggot again.

Racemixing is genetic gambling, it has nothing to do with sex/race combinations.
The mother having the genes for blond hair and blue eyes doesn't suddenly make blond hair and blue eyes dominant.

Now go back to your cuckold blog, eurasiantiger.

Reported the kike

The source may be shitskin. But if not egregious (reads: worst), focus on production is unhindered. Damnnation is firstly reserved for traitors, and secondly for all Asian Cannibals and African Parasites. I don't run around burning cats for saying meow, I do insist they clean the fuck up after themselves.

More relevant is memetics. It was worth at least 9000 kek pences, to see an animatronic sex doll be used to attack femninists. Robot waifu cat fighting.

What can I say? I screw with sneak every time I see him. Just can't trust the guy for some reason.

Race is real? I couldn't tell from looking at women.

natural and organic memes

Yeah you really fit in glow in the dark

wew lad