Irish people should be prioritised in Ireland & open borders need to close

hooktube.com/watch?v=q1CTl1gsP1g

he needs to go back

Good for him, it's always nice to see that not every non white is a supporter of the genocidal agenda to displace white people and breed them out of existence.

What really gets me is how the Irish spent years viciously fighting the English to maintain their land but now they are willing to give it over to ape tier niggers and muslim invaders. The funniest part is that they still hate the English and talk about their land in a nationalistic manner when they are giving it away to non whites, they might as well have just given it to the English, at least they woukd be giving it to a people that are racially similar.

Not a new concept, I wonder which he gets accused of first, being racist or being a terrorist.

Sad.

No niggers belong in Ireland. Good for him for speaking up about the truth, but as far as I'm concerned, he's still a biological enemy of the white race and must be removed along with the rest. Perhaps he should be granted safe passage out of the country instead of being rounded up and shot like the other monkeys. That's the very most I'd offer.

That's all well and good but you aren't actually in a position to offer that are you? The sad thing is this non white is probably reaching more regular folk with a pro white message than most people on this board are. If you aren't engaging in any real world activism then your opinion is irrelevant tbh.

>pro white activism

He's only really saying this because his inner-gibs is making him do it.

The message ceases to be truly pro-white when it comes out of the mouth of a nigger, you stupid fucking cuckold. Non-whites can never advocate the true and absolute interests of whites, because at a certain point, there are contradictory evolutionary goals. I refuse to entertain a non-white person as a voice for white people, because all that does is slide us towards civcuck "nationalism", which is just cultural marxism with a conservative face.

I think you've hit the nail on the head with this one. Almost always when a non-white advocates white interests, it's because they see the tides turning and want to save face and get on the good side of white nationlists in order to preserve their lives. It's purely self-serving.

Not at all, they have no place in Britain or Europe. I'm just saying it's sad that a non white is out there advocating gor white interests in the real world instead of actual white people. The only "pro white" people that get any publicity are the pro Israel alt kike and they are completely controlled opposition.

I don't disagree that it sullies the message but the fact of the matter is that one of the few people talking about ethnic Irish people being dispossessed to give homes to non white invaders isn't even white. My point is where is the white resistance?

Silenced and in prison for hate speech, and/or fearing for their lives, most likely.

Not a good enough excuse imo. They were willing to risk death to fight iff the English but now that they are in the middle of a non white invasion they are scared of going to prison? They were risking their lives like a decade back so the same people are now too scared to speak out for fear of imprisonment? Wtf happened to them?

Generally, the Irish hate the British and want all of them expelled from the island, but they don't give a shit about Dublin becoming Congo-tier nor losing their sovereignty to the EU. I talked to one of them and he kept decrying "racism", unwilling to accept non-whites as subhuman 'because it's a slippery slope to Brits seeing us that way' or something retarded. He had an inferiority complex and thought he could align with shitskins instead of other whites or something, I don't know, shitlibs are retarded.

See
Can confirm from my own dealings. Nigs didn't do Drogheda or cause An Gortha, and never treated them as a race of "Tree-hating Peasants" as the Duke of Wellington described them.

They hate them with good reason tbf and theu were treated like niggers and sold into slavery by the Yiddish-British empire. They just don't know it was mostly jews behind that.

My point was that they are willing to fiercely resist their racial cousins that are practically the same ethnic group after hundreds of years of interbreeding but they will bend over backwards for groups that share zero similarities and will be the death of their ethnic group and culture in large numbers. It's weird too because they used to hate niggers not too long ago.

The British isles being invaded triggers me more than any other nation because they were small islands that had minimal contact with the outside world and are the most racially pure whites in existence yet a few decades of multiculturalism has produced a large (not massive but large when you consider that it has never happened here) population of non white mongrels. It's disgusting and genocidal yet nobody is addressing it. People don't get how bad it is in Ireland, the white genocide campaign is in full effect there.

Actually I suppose the English did destroy their culture as far as language and traditions are concerned. I still feel like they should be more irritated by the threat to their genepool though.

so close. oh well

Can't trust a nigger to promote white interests.

Yet, you would no doubt shill against Rockwell types.

Rockwell was great. He even won over the kids that were getting indoctrinated in college multiple times, he was a true white leader. I would "shill" against the people like Frank Collins the jewish pedo that led the ANP after his death for sure though. There is nothing wrong with calling out controlled opposition.

Well obviously he was a kike infiltrator, people who would equate him with Rockwell are traitors in my eyes. Theres a large number of TRSodomites crying about Pierce and Rockwell and anyone we idolize, because they are too extreme for the aut-kikers. Most resistance these last few days in discussion boils down to they shouldnt be posting here in the first place.

Rockwell and Pierce are a kind of litmus test imo. The same can be said about white genocide too, the alt kike doesn't like talking about that. When I said it's good that this guy is speaking out I don't mean it's good because we have "based non white allies", I just mean it's good that somebody is alerting the Irish masses that they are literally being displaced by foreign invaders. Obviously I would rather it was a white Irish man but it isn't and I'm just grateful that the word is being spread one way or another.

So this is what's upsetting the star wars fans?

/get/
>>>/out/
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/filth/

What? Is outreach to the public PR now? Good luck changing your nation without helping people to wake up beforehand.

What are you doing to wake people up?

Obviously it is in the literal sense but I'm talking about the way people here use the "muh PR" meme.

All those comments saying he's a true Irishman. The brainwashing is strong.

It's beyond retarded isn't it? He clearly isn't an Irishman but because he said some non PC things he is suddenly some sort of folk hero. Honestly I only even care about my race because of the children at this point, the masses of adults are brainwashed beyond hope. We need more propaganda aimed at children.

Is he popular in Ireland? Does what he said ring true to a great many Irish?

More than your cucked ass ever will, and you can never disprove that despite your kevetching. Also, are you merely pretending to be retarded while you reply to yourself or do you not actually know this board has IDs and you're just that much of a tourist?

Top tard.

I'm just talking about the cuckolds in the comment section calling him a real Irishman.

I wonder what the Irish think. Surely they understand the irony of fighting for independence from Britain only to be enslaved by the EU and then ethnically replaced by Africans.

First pic is from what was once the political arm of the IRA. Second is just so I can post the first.

Who is that fat nigger and why is he in Ireland representing Irish?
I have heard as much from my Irish friends. Ireland is absolutely cucked and yet it still baffles me. What the hell happened to Ireland?

Those are traitors and controlled op scum who never participated in any conflict, refer to "Republican Sinn Fein" not "Political Sinn Fein"

but he looks human, wtf

Heres how the real Irish Nationalists feel. Wont see any niggers in their ranks.

Wow, top tier bantz m80, I can't believe how deftly you refuted my points and proved you belong here.

A select few figured it out and are properly outraged, but if there is one constant in this universe it's that normies will always do what they are told even if it means sacrificing their own race. CivNat cuckery is a symptom of a much larger problem, and it needs to be acknowledged more openly on Holla Forums instead of pretending that all normies can be properly awoken. Those who haven't already woken up are weak, stupid, pliable masses and have no place in the White gene pool.

He looks surprisingly non-Nigerian, yeah.

Kill yourself. We don’t need your selfies.

That may be so however like it or not we will need to reach out and rekindle the natural racial consciousness of our race in order to create an environment in which revolutionary vanguards can fight ZOG. And like it or not, these lemmings are members of our race. Indeed, they are now and have always been the vast majority of our race.

You are right in a genetic sense, but the stance you take implies that all members of the race need to be treated equally including room temperature IQ trailer trash and even race traitors. It's the same type of argument that claims democracy actually works when there are centuries proving otherwise–the best normies ever accomplished was electing Trump and that took two economic recessions, 16 years of bush jr n' king nigger, and Holla Forumsacks brow beating them with every Pepe and infograph at hand for a year and a half. Consider that the revolutionary war was won by 3% of the colonial population while the other 97% stood by or passively aided them–the real movers and shakers are the individuals who crawled out of the cave and not those that stayed behind and waited for others to help them. Concentrate on being the best you you can be instead of trying to help the fat fuck plugged into talmudvision for 8 hours a day, because those are the kinds of men the White race needs more than anything right now.

Being a nigger doesn't make what he says wrong, it just means that he's gotta go too.

Race traitors get the rope.

What you say is good advice. All we can do now is self improvement.
However you yourself provide the counter argument to your point. You say that, the revolutionary war was won by 3% of the colonial population while the other 97% stood by or passively aided them and this is more or less correct. But there in lies my point.
No one can win a war, particularly not a revolutionary war without support of "the people."
Either through support of the pro-White struggle or dissatisfaction with the System, we will need the support of White lemmings in order to accomplish anything.

Here are the things stopping us from marching into DC and hanging the race traitors and kikes.
1. Lack of organization.
No struggle has ever accomplished anything without organization.
Only through organization comes power
~William Pierce
JIDF has done an amazing job of sowing paranoia into the ranks of their opposition. Everyone is a shill, everyone is secretly working for the CIA, everyone is part kike, everyone is not pure enough. It's tiring and depressing.
But no one is going to take power on their own or as isolated anonymous individuals.

2. Armies require money.
Woe betide those revolutionaries who seek to wage war against a powerful System without proper funds.
The sinews of war are infinite money.
~Cicero
The IRA did some impressive things. They launched attacks on airports and blew up several financial districts in London itself. But those bombs, weapons, and logistics did not spring out of nowhere. The IRA did not make them in their basements. Every attack required an impressive system of funding from supporters all around the world. You need wide spread public support in order to draw in such funding. The only alternatives to wide spread public supports are funding from billionaires which we lack or funding from governments which we lack.

3. Ideological support from a large segment of lemmings.
Speaking of public support…
The guerrilla must move amongst the people as a fish swims in the sea.
~Mao Tsedong
If the only people who wanted American independence in the American Revolutionary War were those 3% who did the fighting, Britain would have won.