Mueller has over 9000 indictments. Over 9000

James Comey is talking about Nuremberg. Anyone else think that a Nuremberg 2.0 of sorts is on its way. Maybe this time real justice will be done to reverse the last 70 years. Who knows.

What did he mean by this?

This nuremberg is going to reveal everything. Including that hitler was right. Including the lie of Nuremberg 1.

This is to go even further beyond, or just call this a shit thread 3.

add an archive of that sute too user, if that's yours

site

The current mental state of the jews is one of these pictures.

your thread is bad and you should feel bad

I wish he quoted the communist purge judges who presided.

Mueller is NOT /ourguy/. FFS… I am so sick of this crap shitting up this place.

I can't imagine what level of 56%-ness is required to come to the conclusion that Mueller is on our side.

What would you do if these 1000s of sealed indictments that were tallied in that other thread were actually Mueller's and he's actually draining the swamp. He's acting under Trump's thumb and is making it look completely partisan hackish to make it all the more relevant when it drops.

>(((Mueller))) still is /ourguy/

Well all we need is for them to move forward

Whatever happens, there will be salt. The problem is that nothing is going to happen. He is not going to move forward. He is too much chickenshit and needs to keep the illusion of his state as the messiah alive.

>(((Mueller))) still is /ourguy/
Seriously. I can't help but feel that this shit about Mueller being /ourguy/ is shit trotted out to make us complacent and sit about and not do anything while the fucker continues his bullshit.

A trial that required no evidence, a trial that led to the torture and murder of innocent men?

Sounds like he's likening the Russia-Trump Hoax to the Holohoax. Implying the end results will be the same; innocents will be destroyed and the hoax will be printed in history books as a matter of fact.

You new to the schizophrenic jew?

Do you have a list of all the names in the sealed indictments, moshe? Care to share?

I've been following this story since it was "400" indicments. Has anything regarding this story progressed beyond "look at the impressive amount of documents we're sitting on?"

NO ONE is /ourguy/ until they prove it! And that's a tall order.

Whatever it is Muellers cooking up he certainly wants to have ALL the ducks in a row before mass arrests commence

Considering how long it takes them to get through cases it will be perhaps years before anything real comes of this. It will be at least a year of daily, "oy see it's nuttin!" Because people can't tie a name to anything yet in any official capacity. Just as they intended.

Probably but I'm still dreaming of the day where I wake up and Mueller ended up being fully under Trump's thumb and they both go scorched Earth on the entire system.

Yeah, keep dreaming.

I would pay handsomely for a peek at the 9000 names supposedly

aren't we trying to get rid of Muller?

I WILL AND YOU CAN'T TELL ME NOT TO!!!

No one here is doing anything.

No. No it hasn't. It's not even sure that those indictments are part of Mueller's investigation, that's just a conclusion drawn from chronological correlation. For all we know, Trump might have his own investigative unit running and the indictments are from him. In which case all Mueller is doing is wagging that investigation as an implicit threat to keep Trump from moving forward with these cases.

All I do is pee pee poo poo pisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss all day
Mueller will do what he does. Trump has a time machine , never forget that. This isn't the first time he's played this level

This is unironically a quality a post.

What the fuck is this shit? Proofs, anyone?

Yet you're still here doing tel aviv's bidding trying to shut us down.

I would wake up

The sealed indictments were listed in the various threads already. Sealed means there are no names to attach yet. Come back tomorrow with the same tired shit, yid.

He's not trying to shut anything down, he's stating plain fact.

While filtering obvious trolls, I accidentally filtered OP. I think that says all that needs to be said about the quality of this thread.

I know there are indictments, but there has never been a source I've seen with 9000+. Suck my fat Germanic cock you genetically diverse manlet.

I haven't followed this very closely.
The last number I saw was four thousand and something.
Where did 5000 more come from?

This. I remember it being at like 4,59x something the last I saw. I never saw it go past 5k.

Checked, it's only 4 thousand. Nothing happening. Go home everyone.

Well, he probably sees it the way most normies do, which is evil doers getting their comeuppance basically, on a massive scale–a whole regime. So in his terms, he thinks that's going to happen soon. Given the loyalties that he has displayed, I doubt he means the Clintons getting theirs. Yet, putting it in those terms makes it sound more like he's referring to the Clintons, Bushes, and Obama simply because they do represent more of a long-term established regime – Trump has only been president for a year and is not well-established in those terms.

Taking this quote together with what Preet Barrera also said – that liberals should also expect possible repercussions, punishment or whatever from Mueller– is interesting, certainly. One might almost think that these two feel smug and safe, possibly because they turned states evidence against their former comrades, and are putting out these statements as a sort of, "get the fuck out of the country now, you losers, while you still can" type message. It's a bipartisan message too, since we know that for example, Comey was a Republican; but the corruption exists on both sides.

There's no evidence any of that shit has to do with Mueller. It's probably related to MS 13. Great to see Holla Forums is still doing retarded LARPs. I guess I'll come back in 2 months if anyone is still here.

STOP BULLSHITTING US.

Why would somebody say Mueller has 9000 indictments as if it is a proven fact when there is zero evidence for it, and the indictments can be easily explained by gang takedowns? Pic related, the team behind this delusional bullshit.

Something else that's been bothering me is the lack of information regarding how this compares to other years. Is it still only being compared to the 2006 data?
Why only one year to compare to?

sage

Civic Nationalism is a hell of a drug.

Mueller is going to be fired, Trump is laying the groundwork for the fallout.

(((They're))) scared.

Hopefully the left doesn't go overboard and cause a civil war, what I mean is the jews in real power like Soros and his puppers Hillary, Comey, Mueller, Bush Jr. and all those other blow job hacks.

Anons: indictments are handed up to judges by grand juries. No FBI director or anyone else in law enforcement has anything to do with indictments. Grand juries are convened by prosecuting attorneys.

Saying things like "Mueller is going to indict X" is retarded.

Whether Mueller is or is not /our guy/ is irrelevant to what these thousands of sealed indictments are.

Then who the hell are they for, this damn Schrodinger's coup is killing me.

Mueller is going to be exposed doing so many illegal things that he will have to resign before ever being fired. Trump won’t have to touch him.

GET. THE. FUCK. OUT.
“Waiting for civil war” is genuinely the only fucking reason I’m alive anymore. My family is fucking dead. I’m too old to get married. I have no friends because there’s no one in this godforsaken city who gives a flying fuck about actual politics (read: Holla Forumstalk). Up work home bed. Give me a reason to fucking live, liberals.

Trump’s people, a few token high-level Republicans, and then thousands of actual conservative nationalists at the local level, all around the country. Are you stupid? Don’t be delusional. THE GOVERNMENT WILL NOT ARREST ITSELF.

This. When the civil war starts, I'll be joining my local RWDS and we'll spend our days slaughtering libshits, commies, niggers, spics, kikes, faggots, etc. It's going to be the best days of our lives.

So Trump's whole family and cabinet?

First of all, kill yourself for being so stupid as to not comprehend what was said. Second, if you want to enact the change you claim to want to enact, how’s about doing something that will actually work to change the system? Instead of this shit, which won’t.

I don’t mean the US government. I don’t mean international anything. I don’t mean domestic anything. It’s much smaller than that, the change you want to make. You know what I’m talking about. You know where I’m talking about. This shit isn’t working and it never will. GROW SOME BALLS and do what MUST be done. Even something as simple as going down to the docks. If you had them, you could tell people about them. THAT would be a step in the right direction. This shit? What does it do? It’s not permanent. It’s not even transient, because it’s gone in an instant. Put some effort into it, otherwise you look like you’re just a leftist (and at worst, a controlled opposition to make the genuine opposition look bad).

Condition Zero, imo.

Comey is a slimey fucking cunt and should never be praised for anything. He wanted to blackmail Killary and Trump after he was elected, and ended up with both parties hating his guts. Him referencing Nuremberg is just him praying for more kangaroo courts to convict muh ebil nahtzis. The only good thing he'll lead to is the death of the FBI and our formation of the Reich Internal Ministry to replace it. Get fucked, Kikener.

I've seen it compared to 2009. If you can find data for other years go for it. But it stands as fact that 2009 witnessed
Compared to

(checked and fixt)
>THE (((SHADOW))) GOVERNMENT WILL NOT ARREST ITSELF.

Lord, our God, whatever form you possess or whoever you are, whatever your ethnicity (even if it's Jewish), we pray you bring low the enemies of your people and crush them under your glorious boot.

I like your prayer, friend.

Proof?

Meh. Hillary and Obama aren't on the list. Trump should pardon them all to make Mueller kill himself.

Shills can't meme. Fuck off and try a new strat, kike.

Filtered.

What the Fuck has happened to this place?

Just shills having nothing better to do.

Next time you do it, post proofs, kike.

way underrated

Well that would be the time to launch a hard coup. Regardless, it'll be time to do our work.

worst thread i've ever seen

So you can continue to ignore it moshe?