>No Thread on Chris Matthews

Get your shit together h8/pol/

NBC Paid Off Sexual Harassment Victim of Known Predator, MSNBC's Hardball Host Chris Matthews

thegoldwater.com/news/14123-NBC-Paid-Off-Sexual-Harassment-Victim-of-Known-Predator-MSNBC-s-Hardball-Host-Chris-Matthews

Goy-free first post fucking Goyim

Consider suicide kike

gives a fuck about this normalfag tier bullshit trump is zog and this site is modded by alphabets. also earth is flat you have no fucking idea how fucked this place is

So not only did Chris and the harrassment victim know, but NPC's board did as well?

Sometimes things that have overstayed their welcome have to die so things can start fresh.

Kill yourself kike you and every fucking one of your offspring will be turned into soap for real this time and you're scared to death so many of your puppets have fallen

shut the fuck up faggot you dont do shit you know how many times ive read this blowharding garbage and not one traitorous shabbos goy or kike has been murdered quit fucking talking

I'm not surprised but does anyone care about Chris Matthews? He's a low show nobody but the NBC part is important. NBC has always been slime, remember the Zimmerman trials with the phone calls they forged then forced to "apologize" admitting they purposely forged it? That's not even the tip of the (((iceberg))), it's countless fuckery like this.

Neck yourself niggerbrain.

Onto the curse graphic it goes.

Heil'd, fuck NBC.

You're thinking of Cuckchan and Endchan, well-poisoner.

Bump

CHRIS MATTHEWS DOX
9 E Kirke St
Chevy Chase, MD 20815-4216
(301) 656-7036 - Landline
(508) 228-2849 - Landline
[email protected]
[email protected]

Never ceases to entertain me.

Can I just take a moment to point out that you are using this reaction image incorrectly? In this scene Kyouko isn't being smug, but rather having lewd thoughts.
Maybe I don't understand what is sexual about derailing a thread.

I swear to God, I almost read that as "Kike St"

There are people who have such a massive grudge over some silly things that they waste their entire life on destroying their target. Going so beyond that with the slightest act will drive them to euphoria in which it will turn them on. Even if they pretend that they're achieving in some way. And without it they stay constantly in a state of despair.

I wonder if Chris Matthews lost his protection because he ranted about hillary being a failure of a candidate on election night and that was strike 1 & 2. You can easily find that video on jewtube. Not saying he's remotely /ourguy/ by any any extent, but it's possible he pissed (((someone))) off because he quite literally spergs out on his show and loses his filter. Again, not /ourguy/ by any measure.

MSNBC and everyone on there is always playing second fiddle to CNN. MSNBC is so pathetic that even though it's CNN-tier nobody gives a fuck it's there.

This. NBC knew. They did nothing. I think he lost his protection and now he's gonna take the fall.

How autistic are you? If anyone had that attitude about using any reaction image because of the context it was used in the show, then hardly anyone would use one because they would have to verify that the contexts matched up.

Where were you the hundreds of other times people have used that image and you only care to bring it up now?

Very. I've been trying to watch all the anime that I have reaction images from so I know the exact context of each image.
I've been tempted to bring it up a few times, but usually I feel like it isn't worth the effort.

you pedo-weebs are what's wrong with the white raace.

I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're referring to as lewd, is in fact, smug/lewd, or as I've recently taken to calling it, smug plus lewd. Lewd is not an emotion unto itself, but rather another component of a fully functioning smug system made useful by the smug expressions, body language and vital derision comprising a full smug as defined by our Lord, Herr Hitler.

user don't let anyone tell you otherwise, you are the kind of person who will save the White Race.

You're right, user, they are non-player characters.

TRUMP CURSE

This has to be imkamfy back again

To be fair, Matthews is usually so drunk on set he has no idea what he's doing.

Over the past few years I've been going to the gym, growing my own vegetables, courting well mannered Aryan women, and lurking on Holla Forums. I still find time to watch the occasional anime, (less than 13 episodes a month) and shitpost on Mongolian moving picture forums (pics related). I'll do whatever I can to save the white race.

Fuck off, goon scum.

I hope Jim's been behaving like a gentleman with all the ostensibly female company there.

If you mean swimming in flip pussy, then yes.

Disgusting.

Kirke means church and that motherfucker Matthews needs Jeeeeezuuuuus!