Filename thread

filename thread

Other urls found in this thread:

iqdb.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh fuck that second one

That laughter is scaring me and I'm not sure why

Don't worry user, she wont hurt anyone ever again.

Subtle, 10/10

I can't stop watching him choke that sax.
I can barely breathe.

These need names

playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf for the first time

Wait..the guy just changed uniform and skin color on stab? Didn't know there's a Spy in BF1.

That bird laugh…that's going to haunt my nightmares.

Happened to me twice in Civ VI yesterday.

That's the joke.

Read the thread dude

Good taste.

Fuck off Seth.

source

No.

Google it you fucking faggot.

no you tell me homo

nice try, schlomo

Everytime.

Use this:

iqdb.org/

And stop using Google.

this is my life.

Hey guys, I'm going to start a let's play soon - when I make a thread I'll ask for more tips but since I'm drunk (I'm an alcoholic so nothing new) I'll ask what can I do to appease those who raised me since 9 years old (Holla Forums), what do you want to see from a streamer?

I would advise against it.

But if you're dead set, yeah, sure. The same things apply to just about every other piece of production.
If you're going to into voice, be sure you have a setup that isn't horrible. Good enough for games usually isn't good enough for streaming. Breathing and mouth-smacking is a thing to be aware of.
Similarly with the video, really. You want it to be good. Good does not necessarily mean universally great production values. Good means not making obvious mistakes and having adequate quality and framerate.
System sounds off, minding the mouse position, aspect ratio, audio-video sync and everything else many streamers seem oblivious to.
If you're going to use an overlay, make it not frame your stream, literally and figuratively, in suck. You'll be better off with plain text on black than a half-assed distraction.

A lot of the bells and whistles you might see truly are optional. If you can't make them right, don't use them at all.

In terms on content and style, you're on your own. Just do what you like doing, maybe cut it down to a subset that hasn't been done to death before, but now with an audience to call you a faggot.

I don't get the first one and ice seen this many times without answers.

Look very closely at the name of the car.

Maybe look for what is missing rather than what is there.

What about it?

Less of them

Oh fuck!
Nice.

LOOK VERY CLOSELY AT THE NAME OF THE CAR, NOT THE NUMBER PLATE.

Am I missing something here? Is this an American joke?

What's missing from the name.

It's taken him too long, he'll just be disappointed now.

At this point it's the special Olympics, it's going to happen if I have to drag him kicking and screaming to the joke

The G and the F are missing. NO GF. Get it? horrible joke, so I don't blame you. It's fucking shit.

The blur on the last image really makes it.

Chuckled.

I still dont know why people use those things so much over here. Its fucking gay and annoying.

(noice)

wasn't this one made by a jew?

Your religion was made by jew.

It took me a while to figure it out but I fucking hate you guys

o i am laffin

Says the autist who wants to move to nipland to fuck asian women

All you need to do is wait for the next animal crossing game to come out, then you'll have tons of lonely christmas cakes

Where'd you get that idea, pal?

and nothing of value was lost, they can have her. on another note, her tits in the middle bottom picture look like 1/3 smaller than the one in the circle thumbnail on the right. even adjusting for the bra that seems like too large a difference.

if a weeb wants to move there, he isn't really a weeb, because he doesn't know anything about japan. I would never want to move there. Maybe visit for a bit, but living there would suck horribly. You'd be an outsider, you'd never be accepted, the women are cold golddiggers, their economy is stagnant, their social culture is horribly rigid and cliquey, and life in general is soulless and empty to a huge number of japanese people. There's a reason japan has a nightmarishly high suicide rate, especially among young people, and their fertility rate is rock bottom too.

All our western countries definitely have their issues, but japan would be a breddy bad place to live.

Because I'm running tcpflow, Josh. Use http next time.

(checked)
As someone who lived there for a year, I can confirm this.

Hey man, pigs are friendly creatures.

Well obviously the next question is: link?

Born and raised in Osaka and it's true. Not to mention women aren't pure waifu idols, western women are far worse but the women there are still women and so look for money over all other things.

Are those the actual spell names? No wonder people hate the localization of those games.

kekked

Yes.
No wonder people hate the localization of those games.
No the reason is the completely un-understandable written accents and censorship. The spell names are an attempt to mimic the Japanese onomatopoeia naming of the spell and giving it more flavor than just fire1, fire2, and fire3.

I still trying to figure out where I have seen that "plane" before

I'm guessing something by sunibee

The tree grew in the wheel's loop.

i can't play a dragon quest game because the spell names are way too fucking retarded.

why couldn't they just name them FIRE, ICE, THUNDER, you know, normal stuff, instead of coming up with shit names that sound like cosby on roids.

say what you want about SMT but at least they had original cool names for their spells.

SMT does it right, basing their spell names off PIE/sanskrit and random words. Agi= Agni, Ma/Maha = Great.

I always figured it was a Narsehole.

i would fuck everything in all 5 of these, except for the cartoon dad in the 4th.

you're fucking retarded, congratulations

Gross

I still kek this is how Holla Forums sees themselves as some smartly dressed clean healthy adult.

You guys are the worst Christians.

This shit is not helping my bunny fetish.

i would fuck that flufflepuff

The first one always crack me up. Pity that pipe water where I live tastes like glue.

This was funny once a long time ago when people had a modicum of subtlety. That was around 2010 or so. Now it's downright cringeworthy.

To you, maybe.

What is the alien joke?

You got it upside down.

Rotate the map 90 degrees clockwise, user. If you know your comedic fiction, you'll get it.

m8 I know that's Europe where's the alien designing coastlines reference from?

Holy shit, dude, you need to get some Douglas Adams in your life.

What the fuck are you talking about?

song in second webm?

Wasn't that the webm that used to crash firefox?

where does the japanese space program meme come from

They've gotta campaign against bethesda every chance they get, user.

I still don't know how I avoided this in spite of going into webm threads when any webm was crashing browsers.

post the rest :^)

Death can't come any faster

lel

Why was the name changed?

It's a really stupid joke about Brits saying the letters "tu" (like in "tube") as a "ch" sound, so it ends up coming out more like "tyoobe" or "chube" in many cases. The game is Chu Chu Rocket, I'm sure you can put the pieces together.

ohh lol. I thought the title was officially changed in bongland. It happened to starfox.

They couldn't call ir "starfox" in europe because it was trademarked, so they changed it to "star wing"

Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy

But you pronounce onomatopoeia as it's written, not as it would be if it were in a word.

No one even asked you, you autist.

was Lego Worlds ever finished?

(checked)
You need more Eurobeat in your life.

I still kek at how you Christians think being Christian is some sign of not being degenerate. You're not much better than Moslems or Jews.

The real explanation for the first gif is much funnier. It's that everyone is throwing bananas at him because he's a filthy nigger and shouldn't be in Europa let alone play for a European team.

Race war soon.

well hallo, there, Onkel Adolf

I alway say Moslem because in Arabic it means "evil man" so it fits Muslims better. I say Europa because that's how it's written and pronounced in almost every single European language, including mine.

Just you burgers and britbongs say Europe, with an e at the end.
It's like calling Venezia "Venice".

I suppose that's always good to know.

It's a good way to trigger Moslems.

is that an actual talmud vision show ?

what in the holy hell ?

Looks more like Gorgeous Irene to me, like what is even the joke here

It's a french word too.

Pretty cool

SJW solutions

RIP

sauce plox

dark_skin cum_in_pussy 1boy 1girl
That's all you get user. Happy hunting

If the filename is a hash that could also be a clue. (I'm not looking it up to confirm.)

The sorceress looks like Polnareff. A female Polnareff is something you'd probably see in another universe.
Now that I think about it, it should have been "You were a woman in another life, Mr. Joestar! Just like me!"

I remember creating that thread. What a thread it was.

I still don't know what that thread was about.

i want to fuck the nesquik bunny up his chocolate hole

> he doesn't know booru filenames
Are you genuinely retarded?

I started a thread asking what people on Holla Forums would do if they lost their arms or went blind. Some user told another user if he lost his arms he could just rub his dick on the sheets. user responded by saying he couldn't because his room mates slept with him. Afterward everybody started ripping on the guy.

Thank you.

Is the first manga Love Roma? Or maybe something from the same author?
The artstyle looks very similar…

Yes, written by a semite.

man, that series has some good NTR doujins

Yeah, same author, it's called Takeo-chan bukkairoku.

Come on now, only fags use VLC player anyways.

Someone come up with a name for this 1

What is the context?

Into the trash it goes

Holy fuck I just watched Tremors 3 yesterday.

Alaskafag here, not a very accurate filename for pic 3.

Filename for pic 3 is really fucking bad too, especially if you sing it in tune. I'd expect this in a >DESIGNATED >SHITTING >STREET, not a good thread.

Sex Pistols turns him into a BULLET BENDER, you know!

Keep telling yourself that nuDoom was good, aspie.

Missing the simpsons needs a name joke is worthy of mockery whether you dislike bethesda or not.

>Everyone is different. No two people are not ME, DIO!

How about you just admit I did something that pissed you off.

No, this has nothing to do with that filename. You're just changing the subject and resorting to "m-muh IDs" because you're a Bethesdrone. Cry about it.

Not even sageing, you should get embarrassed.

Hello?

:^)

Lel

Dying while unfitting music is playing on my radio/phone is one of my strangest fears