Progressives calling for Uprising

Progressives calling for uprising if Robert Mueller is fired by Trump.

twitter.com/waltshaub/status/941675737702191106

twitter.com/MichaelSkolnik/status/942174307937148928

twitter.com/robreiner/status/942057832836349952

twitter.com/cenkuygur/status/942196255702134784

Should we be concerned about this? Is this just more impotent rage or are they trying to trigger a color revolution?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/NKC8j
archive.is/dnXxF
archive.is/86zqx
archive.is/a85lg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tweets archived:

archive.is/NKC8j
archive.is/dnXxF
archive.is/86zqx
archive.is/a85lg

Calling it now, the second one of them is fatally shot they'll fold like a cheap fucking suit.

Let 'em try, it would be the dumbest thing they could do. Whites are practically below 50% and they're autistically screeching as if they have a chance against tens of millions of armed and angry white men. Why do they do this when all they need to do is wait a few years and we'll be a single party state? Escalation and acceleration helps us- we want race war, they want slow boil.

If you kill a disturber of the peace who has clear seditious intent, does the law treat you as a hero or a criminal? Asking for a friend

NAIL THEM TO THE FUCKING TREES! NAPALM STICKS TO GOOKS! FLECHETTES WORK ON COMMIE CUCKS!

Still a criminal, sadly.

They think they can win the race war, mainly because of how many white progs they have, what they don't understand is that the white progs are just an active minority voice of whites nationwide.
Sage for posting again so soon.

I wish they were more effective in general. The concept is really fucking cool.

No.

The United States will not have its government overthrown by force. Our police responses were forged in the crucible of slave revolts. There is literally no chance of a violent insurrection succeeding here. Even the Confederacy only made it four years, and they had the best officers in the world.

In other words, I wish a nigger would.

Ready to rock, make a move cucks.

It depends on which direction it's going in. If Trump were to be impeached, or if something were to happen to rile up the entirety of the "the answer to 1984 is 1776" crowd, it'd be a massively different story. Besides, it doesn't take much to assassinate the U.S. heads of state should they step across the line in the rock that at least half of U.S. citizens hold. They know just how vulnerable they actually are as far as right wingers being close enough to kill them goes, which is why they'll never impeach Trump. It's also why they keep trying to censor, indoctrinate, and belittle anyone who isn't for the kike agenda: in a show of force in the nation with the largest military on earth, the only thing standing in their way of global control is the constitution and U.S. citizen loyalty to it. In fact, like you said:
They don't have the absolute balls it would take though.

Well, Trump better fire his ass asap if they are that desperate to keep him in.

A bean bag would freak them out. That said, let them try.

Could we make depleted uranium fleschettes in 12 ga flavor?

YOU CAN ALSO USE RAZOR BLADES!

WE. MUST. MAKE. IT. HAPPEN!

Remember back in the day of American independence when having a well-armed civilian militia could actually stand up and defend itself against a tyrannical govt because the govt was also just people with guns?

Fastforward 240 years and now the govt has flying robot killing machines and mass surveillance of every location of every citizen at all times, so enjoy your revolutionary uprising, guys. You deserve it : )

So Justin Trudeau was under investigation, and he simply replaced the lead investigator, who then dropped the case. The media is saying its the guy who dropped the cases fault, and dont put any blame on Trudeau. No comparison made to Mueller in the Us and Trump.

Uprising? Probably just more riots that burn their own city/town down and will leave the place they live in that much more destitute.

Don't mean to be a nofun but that's poor ammunition and you know it user.

Worked well enough in 'nam that the commies banned them…

THAT'S IT, I'M BUYING A GUN!

This is about an empty as the time they all promised they would move to Canada and the like if Trump won. If they want civil war, the right wants it more than anything and they're armed to the teeth.

DO IT FAGGOTS

This is the narrative some of these zogbots are going with from (((Seth Abramson)))

Utter lunacy.

Seth Abramson reciting his poem “White Privilage”. Listen to the first minute.

Forgot link

I wish a nigger would.

It's P.P.S., P.P.P.S, etc also here's the whole rant he posted

We should encourage them to stay home as well so I can relive my childhood in the 80's when it was all white and safe to play outside until 9pm. Actually can we do that? If there really is going to be a stay home from work movement, let's meme them to lock themselves in their houses too.

Now that is some serious trigger ammo. We need more of this.

So did all of the neo-kons bail to the DNC?

The amount of faux patriotism the left have been spewing make me roll my eyes. They throw out terms like "the republic" "muh constitution", ect when they want to abolish all of it.

PLEASE FUCKING TRY IT GOMMIES, LET'S GET THIS STARTED

As if they have jobs to walk off from.

Top Kek.

shoo

the left's newest buzzword

Man I just want to see what a 7mm RUM will do to a landwhale.

I'm a little more partial to 7.92×57mm myself.

Been watching halfchan for a while, since things were kinda slow here. The redditfags are getting more erratic in their wording, that's for sure, and I think it's because of Mueller. They're starting to realize that his investigation is fruitless at best and a deadly embarrassment at worst.

What are they gonna do? Shoot at you?

I'm getting super tired of the tribe. I hope more normies are noticing these things.

I've seen what those do to people already. They're fucking nasty with those modern ballistic tips.

Translation, drug using, sexual perverts, tweet to a nonexistent base of retards with no real understanding of the issues to go outside and make noise. It's nothing. Go to a mall tomorrow and ask 100 Christmas shoppers who these four fuck heads are. 90+% no idea. A few will know the fat jew from some shit tier movie he made in the 80's or 90's but that's it.

Do you usually concern yourself with internecine zionist conflicts?
Is there any other kind in America?

Where's the problem? You would prefer to keep it or you just don't like various particulars of what they would replace it with?

niiice

The GOPe may give Trump the OK but then turn right around and stab him in the back after he does it.

Good post.

Did you see the hearings?

They are livid, and even normalfag conservative pundits are telling their viewers not trust the FBI and DOJ anymore. Not to mention a dozen or so Republicans have already sent a letter to Trump urging him to fire Mueller immediately, with the list growing everyday. Mueller failed, Trump turned out to be squeaky clean. They'll have to move on to another way to backstab him, that is if any of them are still left in Congress after retiring for "personal reasons."

Leftist uprising? What are they going to do?
Set trash cans on fire across the nation?
Trebuchet their landwhales at goverment buildings?
Cry hard enough to break the sound barrier?
Get out of their basements?
I'm already terrified guys, please hold me

I'm worried that they have Trump in a finger trap here. If he fires Mueller, they might try to push obstruction charges on him. If he doesn't fire Mueller, this special counsel never ends.

And?

I'm ready for President Trump to take the kid gloves off and use the military to round up and execute traitors. It seems clear to me that violence will be required if the goal is to avoid balkanization.

Pic related.
Why would you want to avoid that?

Nigger are you retarded? Just look at the term's namesake, the Balkans. Would you rather be a South Slav living under Emperor Mladic, or the current Bill Clinton-engineered hellscape, with a specially designated Muslim zone that wouldn't even be there if not for NATO intervention

FTFY, pussy.

Oh god I'm so scared we're still recovering from the last time they had an uprising.

Isn't that enforcing a civil unrest which damages the country and society brings you to jail?

No Balkanization inside the US means nigger-spic status quo continues unmolested. Are YOU retarded?

About fucking time. It's been too long since our last half-decent chimpout and this will be one of epic proportions.

These faggots are not ready for a rock to hit them let alone a uprising.

I still can't get over the sheer hypocrisy of these assholes. I hope they do try it, so I can watch the army buttfuck them so hard they'll be shitting red, white, and blue for a year.

Funny how they're not taking to the streets over the 5G cellphone tower coming cancer-culling (probably as a part of Agenda 21) or the CIA vault 7 Internet-of-Things-push.

You'd think maybe a few bright ones would try and at least sue right? Of course anyone who does would probably get canned just like some of the survivors of Las Vegas.

This is all they know. The kike mentality spawned faggots and, in turn, faggots are irreversibly linked to kike behavior. They guide their decisions based upon their need for attention, their immediate wants (which can never be sated and turn to degeneracy) and most importantly fear. What they do not elaborate on, however, is the fact it is not misplaced or unjust fear. They fear consequences for what they are, what they have done and what they try to do. The same as the kike itself.
There are no based faggots.
The whites that are faggots, SJWs, feminists and communists are incapable of being saved because they have adopted a kike mentality that is as addictive as it is dangerous.
Zombies.
They are no more than diseased shells of former humans.

One dumbass can't follow a script.

>(((Acting AG Rosenstein)))
>we would expect *dramatic* (((market volatility))) for the entirety of the (((crisis)))

For fucks sakes antifa need police protection to avoid getting curbstomped

Commies from back then at least followed through, now it's just endless teasing.

I'm surprised yet not so surprised no one has mentioned this yet. This is more fake news. They're reacting to a (((msm))) rumor told as truth to keep the muh russia' dead horse from fully decomposing.

Earlier this week the "headline" was that it was imminent Trump was going to fire Mueller. In reality that would be a stupid thing to do because that would give them the inch to go a mile to impeach on the most mininally plausible grounds that he was committing obstruction of justice. So basically they're inserting wishful thinking and hoping that Trump magically takes that as bait. This is probably the 6th or 7th or 987th time they've said this. The only difference is that it was a "top story."

Was that preteen ass worth it?

Hi, shillfag. I was beginning to think you had forgotten about us. Don't worry, we know the odds are severely uneven, but we promise not to abuse our strength overly much. Most of us are of the mindset that we should just kill all traitors quickly, it's only the fringe elements that want to boat your kind. See you on the other side, shillfag.

Which do you prefer, hanging, beheading, or firing squad? Better make your reservation now. We're going to be busy soon.

PLEASE LET THE UPRISING START.
I wanna see how good the LGBTQIAZXMTOPGRIDNIG++/ are with their funs.

I like your manual fun in the middle right.

Shit we have to keep spreading our views. I want the left to be not only physically stopped, which is inevitable. But I also want them psychologically ruined. I want them to be bullied into considering suicide.

Only with a nerf gun.

Now there's an alphabet agency

this is in response to false flag attacks on their property.

The night of the election, someone in my neighborhood wrote 'trump' on some houses and cars and of course it was a nigger.

Reported for LITERALLY just copying and pasting talking points out of a decades-old manual.

The point is not that you can win pitched battles against a professional army with all its ordinance as a ragtag citizens’ militia with small arms. The point is that you can fight. You can bleed them. When they come patrolling through your neighborhood, you may be able to take a couple of the fuckers with you. You might even be able to run away and do it again. Theoretically, you wouldn’t be alone and they couldn’t engage in endless “manhunts” for everyone who resisted them. And they’d never feel safe; there could be a shooter behind any window. Of course, they could call in artillery and air support and level your neighborhood; sure. What would this get them? It would anger a lot of people when innocents died and play right into the hands of the rebels. It would also make a lot of the soldiers in that professional military seriously consider whether they were doing the right thing. Finally, it would simply kill people. No one wants to rule a nation of corpses.
The aim of a tyrant is to control, not to kill. What they want is to be able to have militarized police/gestapo point guns at people and cow them into submission to whatever dictates they might want to impose. If those people are instead waiting behind their doors and ready to shoot first when the jackbooted thugs come around, they’ve already failed. So the point is to fight. If you resist, you’re not being controlled, and you’re also undermining attempts to control others who can’t or won’t fight. You might die, of course. That’s why Patrick Henry said what he famously said, more or less. As long as people can resist, they can be free, and tyrants can never succeed. But when you’re talking about using swords and knives and clubs against modem military weapons, it actually becomes pointless, because you can’t bleed them at all. They’ll just shoot you with beanbags and rubber and water cannons and microwave guns. That’s why having guns is so important.

~:~

Let’s take a realistic look at the likely insurgent population. We could start with a “10% mobilization” scenario, but let’s start with 10% of gun owners. Roughly 15 million people.

This provides us with:
1,500,000 “tip of the spear” combat troops.
13,500,000 reserves and support infrastructure.
3,370,000 safe houses, and their land available for use.
$6,000,000,000 in funding and $750,000,000 per year (at $750 per support person). Slightly less than the entire military budget of Mexico or Pakistan.
2,160,000 privately owned vehicles.
~10,034 privately owned aircraft.
~13,237 doctors.
15,000,000 guns, minimum, as many gun owners have collections. It could be as high as 90 million.
10% of those guns would be ARs, AK, FALs, etc.
15,000,000,000 to 90,000,000,000 bullets, assuming only 250 rounds per weapon.
1,133,000 US military veterans, about 50,000 of which are bloodied combat veterans. Considering the conservative, pro-freedom slant of the military, this estimate is likely quite low. Tis also includes a random distribution of EOD guys, COMSEC guys, pilots, mechanics, Special Forces, Scout Snipers, and others who can train people in skills, in addition to the 11B door kickers. This also includes whatever toys they can bring with them when they defect. AT-4s, grenades, palettes of ammo, M249s, and M240Bs, thermals and NODS, and other things that can be smuggled off-post.
The American Rebellion would be a militia of 1.5 million troops backed by 13.5 million citizens, lead, supported, and trained by fifty thousand combat veterans and supported by over a million trained veterans, initially armed with about five million guns and one and a quarter billion rounds of ammo, with over a million vehicles, ten thousand aircraft, fifteen thousand doctors (and even more medical support), and an operating budget literally the size of Mexico’s. Oh, and they’re all going to be fighting you guerrilla style. Enjoy.

I’m going to say this once, just once, for all you stupid knuckledragging fucks in the world: YOU CANNOT CONTROL AN ENTIRE COUNTRY AND ITS PEOPLE WITH TANKS, JETS, BATTLESHIPS OR ANY OF THAT. A fighter jet cannot stand on street corners and enforce no assembly edicts. A fighter jet cannot kick down your door at 3 AM to search your house for contraband material or antisocial propaganda. A fighter jet is useless for maintaining a police state. Police are needed to maintain a police state. And no matter how many police you have, they are always outnumbered by the people, which is why it’s important for your police to have automatic weapons and your people to have nothing but their limp dicks. But when every random pedestrian might have a Glock jammed in his waistband, kicking down those doors becomes a lot fucking riskier, lest you catch a bullet on your way in. America has a small standing professional army. (I’m using the term “army” to refer to the entirety of the Department of Defense) of 1,456,862 personnel and 1,458,500 reserve. They are probably the best-funded, best-trained, and best-equipped fighting force in the world today and the best which has ever existed in raw technological killing power.
There are 311,591,917 people in the US, of which 73,270,043 are males age 18-49. There are also 90 guns every 100 persons in the US. Now, even assuming every one of those million and a half active members of the armed forces are trained infantry grunts (pro tip: they aren’t), how well do you think they will do against 73 FUCKING TIMES THEIR OWN NUMBER? Even assuming there would be no defection or desertion among the armed forces, they are still massively outnumbered and outgunned by an enemy they can’t tell apart from their supporters. We’re getting good at it, but not good enough. Al-Qaida and the Taliban ran us ragged for more than a decade with muskets used by illiterate goat herders and a few well-connected, college-educated fanatics in their leadership. Why? Because they hid among people we were told NOT to kill, and so were allowed to win. The only way to win against them is to slaughter them all, and while that should be done there, it couldn’t be done here in a civil war scenario. The US is a technologically advanced society completely saturated with the Internet and the advances of modern manufacturing. Nearly military grade weapons are the most common rifle here. Go ahead and try to stop an armed insurrection.

I've seen lots of minorities learning to use firearms lately. The common refrain, "I didn't want to but with everything that's happening." But it's usually fat black women learning on a 22 pistol. So they're still fucked when the RWDS roll into their hood. Male mexicans have had an uptick too but they seem like the Call of Duty lardos who want the Scar they saw in a vidya game. Again, no worries. Expect light resistance. Let's rock and roll before we're bred out of any chance of victory.

These rich liberal leaders are never going to set foot in the "revolution". They'll sit online in their internet ivory towers and try and get their followers to do their dirty work.

If you're expecting anything more than crying on social media and a ton of angry blog posts, you're going to be disappointed. The most we'll get is some antifa kids smashing some trash cans up.

And do fucking what? Run around screaming and crying like faggots like they did when trump won? Or that weak-ass antifa "uprising" that was supposed to happen in November and all of a dozen people showed up waving signs until it was time to go home? And exactly what "streets" are being "taken to"?

We have robots so fast you could never see them probably even with a strobe light. You'll never know you were in an ai robot coup cause you'll never (literally) see it coming

This.
Soros learned that the expensive way with the riots and violence he financed during the primaries. If anything Soros ironically ended up being /ourguy/ because he directly influence the most normies waking up to the true issues at hand.
plz no bully for the Soros = /ourguy/ part. weird unintentional irony

You know it's possible to say that Soros made a tactical mistake in his antifa funding in America without resorting to using memes you don't understand in shitty ways, right?

"Soros unintentially helped us with his funding of antifa."

No use of /ourguy/, got my point across without confusion.

There are people on 2 sides who want a race war and plan on winning it.

True. I guess the "/ourguy/" use was for unnecessary effect. My bad.

Memes should be used in conjunction with your posts, not in place of them.

It would make them a matyr if you maim them with non-lethals like birdshot and beanbag shells. They still hurt, but now they can claim that they're a political hero who survived from a deadly round from those ebil natzees. Expect them to milk:
>"I SURVIVED FROM A POLITICAL ASSASSINATION BECAUSE OF WHAT I BELIEVE IN! DONATE! I FELT LIKE CIVIL RIGHTS LEADER MLK IN THE 1960s! I'M A REAL REVOLUTIONARY FOR BEING SURVIVING NON-LETHAL GUNSHOTS"
Also expect the press/entertainers to play revisionist history by replacing the non-lethal shotgun rounds with something like a glock, AK47, IED with ball bearings, or AR15 because they know that it wouldn't look cool on camera.

People seem to forget names if there were multiple targets that were hit or killed. That's why people can immediately remember Hefner from Charlottesville but not one victim from Pulse Nightclub.

I get that you're talking about liberals instead of right-wingers, but the government and jewdicial system sucks their dick. Not only do they pardon liberals/non-whites/fags frequently for crimes while denying bail and giving multiple charges to right-wingers, they also give them funds for it. Even then, liberals/non-whites don't appreciate it. In fact, they are still retarded enough to believe that they're in a discriminatory system because insulting them isn't a fucking death penalty.

I have nothing but contempt for types who get inconvenienced from seeing an hit piece about dernalhd drumpf on their smartphone.

A roach advocating the overthrow of a democratically elected government? I'm shocked.

Leftists never cared about the Republic before. Now suddenly they're getting teary eyed talking about the Constitution.

On the one hand, we could do everything in our power to cause leftists to chimp out. The ruling elites are not liberals. Indeed they're not ideological in the same way the peasant classes are. So if they decide to make a move, it will be calculated and strategic. But if regular leftists on the streets make a move, it will be mindless, undisciplined, and ineffective.
This could take the form of egging them on with sockpuppet accounts and infiltrating the ranks of the most dedicated anarcucks and talking about violent action. The more someone is exposed to "revolutionary language" the more likely someone will fall for it. Whenever leftists take to the streets and chimp out, it tends to backfire and redpill more of our people.

Of course perhaps we should discourage this as it is also possible that the elites want a chaotic, disorganized, and undisciplined rabble of shrieking leftists running around and sowing chaos. Perhaps they want to use the energy to remove Trump.
Oddly enough though, such a thing might backfire as well. Removing Trump would radicalize the conservative right.

On the otherhand, perhaps removing Trump is not the goal. In politics, implying something is far better than doing it. If they can make Trump feel like they can remove him, he will be more compliant.

I for one (being an accelerationist) feel that, as put it, we should make it happen. Face it, the System is rotten to the core and anything that sows more chaos is a good thing. I'd much rather th eleftists chimp out uncontrolably and prematurely than wait for things to fall into place for the kikes.

If they block highways here, they're going to learn what Swedish steel tastes like.

With fire and murder white thunder roars

(heiled)
user, you can't murder commies because they're not human

It feels like their undoing is buying into their own meme that Trump is incompetent. Having so little respect for an enemy that beat you at your own game whilst having the cards stacked in your own favor is a whole new level of hubris.

How delusional do you need to be to believe a guy took a loan of 1 million, tripped, and accidentally turned it into 10 billion?
The left refuse to give Trump any credit, and underestimate him every time.

These people are truly disgusting.

Its all so tiresome. These people have no integrity whatsoever.

Aren't their a lot of gang bangers in the burger military? Also racial gangs will be getting involved if shit like this pops off.

Reminds me of pic related

I hope you fags armed yourselves. This is going to get ugly. Defend your homes and families, stay frosty famalams.

I'm zeroing in my new rifle in 7.62 real fuckin' NATO this week don't worry, it's not the only one

Leftist faggots are feeling emboldened by the fact that they destroyed some trashcans and smashed the windows of their local starbucks. They think that this is the new norm. They don't realize we are holding back because we actually have self-control. We know when it's the appropriate time to use violence. We are well armed with real weapons and ammunition and we know how to use them. When they finally push us too far, they will be in for a rude awakening. RWDS is a prophecy not a meme.

Hey, stand down from red alert. Nothing's going to happen.
I know this, because I know lawyers.
Nothing on earth is slower than a lawyer. Need a two page letter drawn up? That'll be 2 or 3 weeks, minimum. These people spend their entire working lives amidst endless stacks of file folders. The stress of possibly getting called out for an error, or having to endure some godawful appeal, squeezes the efficiency out of them like a tourniquet.
This Mueller thing is spotlighted so much now that it may be NEXT Christmas before anybody blinks.
Besides, most of the people who would have anything to do with anything vaguely resembling a "happening" have already locked their office door and gone to Florida or wherever until after New Year's Day.
Everybody relax.

This person is legitimately unhinged. His descriptions of these "down with the man" fantasies indicate that he's spent a significant amount of time wallowing in impotence, envisioning a day when (((the people))) make the bogeyman go away.

And as it has been shown; what happens when a nigger fights a white man 1 on 1.

(checked)
Thats honestly a surprising amount of reflection and awareness for a nigger. He might actually be smart enough to just bail when it starts.

Bring it.

TRASHCANS WATCH OUT

I wish a nigger would.

I’m a genuinely broke and near homeless piece of shit, so I still have no guns and no real knowledge of them, but isn’t the height between the barrel and the sight really important to accuracy? Why do so many sighting systems have stacked sights?

This must be that liberal heeb "nuance" I've been hearing so much about.

There is no such thing as rule of law. It is only the will of whoever is organized and powerful enough to exercise their terms of control.

Heiled and laughed. Thanks user.

Yes, but it's also a literal non-issue if the weapon is correctly zeroed.

Because it allows the shooter to utilize different sights for different engagement conditions. It's much more tacticool than tactical, though. It's rarely ever an actual necessity

Fuck niggers. The thing is niggers usually don't have the balls to do this alone and instead do this in groups of 5-7 and then you can't really do all that much.

I guarantee not a single one of them will "take to the streets" themselves.

Who let them name themselves "progressives" anyway?

You're cucking yourself.

The poor fucking trash cans.

They are. Even some degenerates are noticing, actually. And they're coming to the conclusion that kikes are bad.

Only top-tier shooters can benefit from such a thing, and, even then, they usually rotate one of the sights off at an angle (so it is not as far from the bore line that the bullet travels through the barrel when fired). Stacking them on the same line is silly, generally speaking. Lasers and other pointing devices/aids should follow the same rules (closer to the bore = better).

It's (((not abusive))) when kike tools have a meltdown.

Would you prefer White America be confined to some bullshit Bantustan in the Northwest, or the delatinization of California just as Stalin did to the Germans in what is now Poland? Reconquista or bust, my dude

That's Michael Keaton, not Jim Belushi.

This picture is a parody of the absurdity of such a setup, and people who put too much crap on a gun in general. The scope and sight are mounted on a knife, which does not benefit from such a setup hint: neither do guns.

Shotguns are #1 for killing just about anything inside 30 yards. Most altercations involving firearms happen within 7 yards. Put a choke on it, and bad guy won't know the difference between a #8 trap load and a 1 oz slug.

Vid related.

"thots" is facebook-speak for "vapid cakeface whores," or "women these days"
it's a successful example of zeitgeist penetration and dawning realization in the lower echelons

Libshits were whining about this last week.

Why hasn't this faggot been fired yet? Does Trump no longer live off of their tears?

"The Storm" is here. Pay REAL good attention to EVERYTHING in the coming days, a VERY SPECIAL DAY approaches. And the truth of a lie will be revealed, it will be unquestionable, all will know it is true. But, it will drive many insane. Pray, learn the true definition of Love it is not merely joy and reach out to as many as you can, Do Not Riot, Stay with your family's and ignore the wicked. They will be taken care of. If for any reason you must protect yourself, please do but do your impossibly best attempt to avoid killing. Judge not lest Ye be Judged. And do not fear, he knows we knew not what we were doing… But He expects you to have the Goodness within you to realize that you do not know better than He who Created, and He knows the punishment that they deserve.

It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence

Fuck off back to GLP.

No uprisings while Christianity was slowly dismantled by the Supreme Court while Congress and POTUS after POTUS robbed us into third world status. But Mueller getting fired? That's the last straw. Time for war.

Do it. Fire Him. Do it.
The BLM chimpouts helped put Trump into office, more of that would be awesome.
NO AUT-KIKE COUNTER-PROTESTS. LET THE SHITLIBS OWN IT 100%

I hope the Feds throw this roach in jail for inciting violence. They're insane - they will not look into how corrupt Mueller is at all. They won't even consider it. And they think they're rational because of that - they think plugging their ears and going lalalalalalala is rationality.

Kek. That does look exactly like some shit from GLP. Pretty much netavistocks any value the words may have held.

Almost like there's a concerted effort to push a specific narrative with specific language.. But "take the the streets" doesn't mean anything. It's hollow optics, at best, and aimless rioting and vandalism at worst. They had something yuge with the women's march, but they kind of failed to pick a good icon (Linda Sarsour is such a crazy woman that liberals won't even mention her anymore) and they went out there without any purpose.

They seem to have this collective impression of Mueller that he's their messiah. The man who finally picked up the sherrif's badge to bring law to a lawless white house.. But the guy is literally just another deep state crony who has been indirectly knocking boots with the Clinton's little inner circle of faggots and corrupt cunts. What the fuck do they think will happen if he's booted out? All his investigating and he's yet to turn up shit against Trump, but they think he has Trump shaking with fear.. and their planned response is to run out into the streets and start screaming at nothing again? You may as well plan a mass suicide. That will get some attention at least.

That would make very small wound channels.

Everyone, please select your favorite somber violin music while reading this to add drama
Feelz.jpg

What's the deal with mueller?
Why is he getting fired?

If violence erupts, apathy is the last thing you need.

He's not. He's doing too good of a job at making Liberals look incompetent. So now it seems the Liberals are playing some dumb game and trying to spook the President into firing Mueller and getting rid of the Mueller thorn in the Liberal side. But the President is obviously too smart for that.

They work great out of a cannon; the Ontos was one of the scariest things the gooks faced in Vietnam and was able to 'deforest' entire swathes of jungle by firing flechettes out of its six 106mm recoilless rifles. We also fired them out 105mm and 155mm howitzers at charging hordes of VC with great effect. They just suck out of a shotgun due to how light the individual flechettes are and the fact that a shotgun doesn't actually have a lot of power behind the projectile; 00 buckshot, for example, is about as powerful as a .38 Special, but each pellet is less effective because it's a round ball and not a hollowpoint bullet, and each pellet weighs less and thus transfers less energy; buckshot is really only effective because you're blasting a motherfucker multiple times with each shot.

Similarly, the buckshot rounds for the 40mm grenade launcher weren't any more lethal than from a 12-gauge shotgun; there were more pellets, but they were still being propelled by a .38 Special blank cartridge, same as a 40mm grenade. But they gave grenadiers a close-in option when firing a grenade was a bad idea because you were too close to the enemy, the foliage was too thick, or you were clearing out an encampment/tunnel.

lmao yeah just like the Nov 4 uprising, eh?

Try the spotter rounds. They detonate on impact and are filled with white phosphorous; the idea was that at night the WP igniting would create a visible flash, and during the day would create a visible puff of white smoke, thus acting as a tracer round that didn't reveal the shooter's position.

German snipers loved using them on the eastern front because they produced exit wounds the size of a fucking basketball. Check out the video the Forgotten Weapons crew made where they field tested them.

You could reload after you shoot them all.

Bird shot wounds LOOK ugly, but penetration is shit. They won't even penetrate the front door of your house, while even a .22 will. Go with buckshot or slugs, or don't bother with a shotgun.

I grew up with what came out of a captured ammo dump. Observation rounds do some fucked shit to deer. HEI 7.62x39 if you can find them tend to do the same thing.

I was hoping this would be here.

This'll be as disappointing as the 'Day of Rage' thing antifa tried to pull not so long ago. When I tuned in to watch filterman sperg out about it, a measly 20 people showed up to the Texas event, and the whole showing from antifa was so low energy that he cancelled the full day coverage of it and shifted focus to just regular news stories.

The loudest advocates of progressive revolution are likely the laziest, most useless do nothings on the left.

At close range a shotgun is like a rifle, you're hitting a point target rather than a spread. Rifles, especially carbines, provide better handling, faster follow-up shots, and more ammo. Their reputation comes from WW1 when they were up against bolt-action rifles, and even then they were only marginally better at close range. If shotguns were better our military would use them instead of M4s or MP-5s.

That filter is still here?

No, I just type it out manually because I still think it's funny. Sorry.

That depends on how you define "close"; at trench warfare ranges a repeating shotgun beats pretty much anything.

1. not progressives. Liberals. These are the HRC loyalists.

2. They will hire MERCs and have them dressed as protestors and riot/march on Washington. What is sader is they think that Mueller is still on their side.

3. Mueller is Trumps man.
Next they will call for people to march for whatever the next fake news is.

the only thing we should be concerned about is how shitty the democraps actual turn out is going to be

BOY DRUMPF BETTER GET RID OF THOSE IMPEACHER GUYS REAL QUICK BEFORE THEY CATCH ON TO HIS RUSSIA SCHEME AMIRITE HAHA

the collusion council can sit right where they are wasting time and taxpayer dollars and making disarmocrats look like kike faggots.

The cops could scare them off by pointing their hands at them and shouting *bang* moderately loudly.

Yer "internet smart"

Good times…