MGR thread

Red Sun > Hot Wind Blowing > Stranger I remain >Collective Consiousness > A Soul Cant Be Cut > I'm my own master now > The Only Thing I Know for Real > It has to be this way > Rules of Nature > Stains of Time > Dark Skies > Return to Ash

The original would be a lot higher

Thanks OP, listening to the whole OST now.

Absolutely disgraceful.

Can we use this as a general spectacle fighter thread?
I've been enjoying Furi a whole lot. I think the could take this formula minus the bullet hell stuff and make a proper Afro Samurai game. The walking sections with the bunny man talking really remind my of Ninja Ninja

that's a shump
get a real game

Put Stains of Time higher and I'll agree with you. Red Sun and Hot Wing Blowing are absolutely top tier.

it was ported this year

store.steampowered.com/app/446390/

==HEAT OF THE DESERT=
DUST SETTLES ON MY FACE

That's alright then.

Furi was pretty good.
Indie games in the genre are practically nonexistant, though Red Over White and Marlow Briggs are both fun enough.

Absolute madmen

Put It Has to Be This Way a bit higher, and it's a good list.

That doesnt count

It has to be this way needs to be higher

(suck)

Only good part of MGO was that you could play the whole MGR ost while you play

The sundowner fight really boggles my mind. I wasn't even aware Sundowner could grab one of those large antennae and swing them at you because it's such an easy fight.

I really like furi but the fact that it's fairly buggy and simple from the technical perspective(Beautiful/fast for graphics options, that one bug on level 4 for older cards) and the upcoming console exclusive boss(?) makes me really angry.
In fact you could say it made me feel Enraged

Damn
I've played some old hack&slash games in the past but didn't really like them (ps2 times, don't remember)
any games like MGR? I highly enjoyed it

Exactly like it, with directed cuts and whatnot? Nothing, I think.
Similar to it in terms of fast, challenging(kind of) and fun gameplay? Pretty much most things made by platinum as well as a few smaller games like Kung Fu Strike, Marlow Briggs, Proxy Blade(Kind of), Fairy Bloom Freesa(2D) and Rainblood Chronicles.

Is this game good? I kind of was interested in it but I fear it's just going to be boobies in my face and simple gameplay.

IT HAS TO BE THIS WAY

DMC3 and 4 and the Bayonetta games may satisfy you.

thanks, I will check them out

No arguments here.

Most people just blow through Sundowner without getting the full experience since it's easier to run behind his shield than it is to cut through it. If they ever do a sequel, blade mode needs some refining or at the very least an earlier obstacle to ease you into making precise cuts

STANDING HERE

Guess whose 10 year anniversary was this year

Revengeance is easier though.

Very Hard is actually much more difficult. See pic related. I had to not get hit for 35 minutes because of how long it takes to kill him. Revengeance is a ton easier because of how much damage a perfect parry does.