Waco miniseries

Has anyone watched this? I feel like this is less about humanizing David Koresh and the Branch Davidians and more about pretending that the federal government didn't just outright slaughter 76 men women and children for no real reason.

Other urls found in this thread:

inverse.com/article/40475-waco-miniseries-true-story-crime-david-koresh
archive.is/e51jN
twitter.com/AnonBabble

of course its about that. the state is able to circumvent the individual and cut thru the middle, allowing them to insert all of their little scams in between.

would you want to be the next david koresh?

Wished they did Ruby Ridge. Sniper Kino.

Nobody will acknowledge Ruby Ridge because there's zero ambiguity about it. Their justification was blatant textbook entrapment and they killed two kids and the guy's wife. At least with Waco people can pretend that it was a shootout and the fire is what killed everyone and of course nobody knows who started said fire.

Though a movie about Lon Horiuchi would be interesting. I can't really think of any movies about psychopaths who work for the government.

There was a documentary about Ruby Ridge on Netflix. Randy Weaver was a deplorable white supremacist so you shouldn't feel bad that the US government murdered his family.

This.

Gee. Really fires up them fanblades.

What's funny about that is he went to the nazi church like 2 times and they were trying to use him as in infiltrator because he wasn't even into it and could possibly get accepted into whatever inner circle was supposedly there. There probably wasn't anything going on there to begin with. The federal hysteria over white militia groups in the 90s was way worse than any McCarthyism and lead to so many people wrongfully imprisoned and killed yet we don't talk about that because it goes against (((certain people's))) interests.

Here we go.

I happen to be seeing some family who had cable and they were watching some NOVA thing about the Voyager. I don't know if it's just me not being a total normalfag but it was so condescending like something i would watch in elementary school. There was basically no actual substance to what they talked about and almost all the people speaking were women for some reason. None of them seemed to have anything to do with the project. They would have one of the engineers or something say something of interest and then immediately cut to 2 or 3 women who commentated on the subject. I was actually blown away by how absurd it was. Public broadcasting has always been shitty but i really can't believe the levels of pozz we're reaching now.

Dr Pierce told the story in a ewy that really changed my perspective on the subject, must watch

So that's what he sounds like. Interesting to see the real guy and not just the version of him on Murdoch Murdoch.

I thought the shooter was a nigger.

Funny thing about Lon Horiuchi is that he literally gives zero fucks about what happened there and some mentally deficient gun companies even had him advertise a fucking sniper rifle for them. Of course their little stunts brought them both to the verge of bankruptcy, but it happened.

I was told this show made the FBI look fucking retarded. Is that not the case?

smh you fag.

inverse.com/article/40475-waco-miniseries-true-story-crime-david-koresh
archive.is/e51jN
Don't know if the archive will save the site properly, as it has some dog's breakfast for CSS.

Looks like the creators wanted to question the FBI's version of events.
Mite b gud.

Waco and Ruby Ridge were my first political wake-up calls. I was pretty young when they happened, so it took me a few years to really learn about what happened, but even the official accounts told me something was really wrong.