I'm meeting swamp monsters right now

The gay sounding possible crypto Bradley Myles (Polaris Project CEO) mentioned the #MeToo campaign and that they're launching a campaign against human trafficking and sex slavery in America (the irony).

Eli Rosenbaum is also the "Nazi hunter" and prosecuted Germans. Now he's going against Japanese.

I'm also meeting Dennis Halpin, he talked about #MeToo also and going Trump.

There is also Mindy Kotler. Whining about democracy.

What do you want me to ask them Holla Forums?

"How many dicks does OP suck on a daily basis? Ten million?"

Ask them how they will find employment once the last "Nazi" is dead and buried.

Why is Eli Rosenbaum going against BASED NIPPON? That's RACIST!

He'll probably just say there is always more "human rights" to fight for.
He's also tangled up with the Department of Justice. :thinking:

On the prayer for sexual slavery victims and the fellow whites like Pic related recoiled in disgust.

Does any user want to warn our eastern buddies about this somehow?

It's called the Jewdicial System for a reason.

If you mean east Asia then I've got bad news, they just showed a video from a 14 yo e-celeb girl from a Korean international school whining about sexual slavery. Probably a megalian cadet or something.

If you mean east coast, then…

To do what? Please their new chink hosts to parasite off of?

The moment the chinks find out the kikes are responsible for the opium wars that destroyed the lives of like 80million of them the heebs are done for.

Japanese sexual slavery of other women (Korean, Chinese, Dutch from Malaya) during WW2 and more human rights feminist shit.
Asia is still asleep.

details?

lots of chinks at my college. could be a fun campaign to put up flyers on campus about this. a little chink v. kike race war anyone?>>11051516

Either ask them about pizza or drop their info, fires rising

talk about blood libel

Wrong. Asia never fell asleep in the first place. Especially Japan. They've been patiently waiting for their revenge. They will get it very soon.

why must people serve the economy, and not the economy the people? Why is it necessary for a manager to have 100 million $ and his employed not even enough to pay off their taxes and debts, instead of having the manager 10 million $, and the employed well paid and happy?

Japan maybe.
Korea has fallen to the neoliberal/cultural Marxism some years back.
China is taken by communist materialism.

well, the conference is over now

Expose what Jewish communism has done to China.
It's more or less known what they have done to the west of 90 degrees east.
However, there is less awareness on the Jews that rose to power in China even during the Ming dynasty as well as the effects of Judeo-Communism on the spiritual extinguishing of China from the richest nation in the world to rice calculators.
Opium war, Cultural revolution, the entire century of humiliation, etc.

Other than that, I'm thinking of digging up dirt on this Polaris Project (polarisproject.org), looks like there could be (((something interesting))), especially since I have confirmation that (((Bradley Myles))) is a fellow white.

Korea never mattered and chinkland has always been filled with human-shapped ants that devour every animal (and most people) they see alive or dead. Nips are the only Asians that actually matter, and they are well aware of kikes.

Interesting, wonder if they are legit or just projecting with the anti-trafficking/sex slavery. Either way if they didn't name LA as the Ellis Isle of human trafficking in the US they are too dumb to be useful.

News from the Flip side is Duterte is kicking ass. Commies getting wrecked. I just hope they are able to expel the institutional commies as well as the militant commies.

Didn't he chase the roths out of the country?