Shit eating jews

I gave a jew a chance, big mistake. Thought he was different, he was a good person a bit weird here and there. Then he mentioned that he was into something so disgusting. I was beginning to become more open minded and not be racist anymore but this situation only reaffirmed my racist thoughts. Fucking jews and niggers, man. Fucking shit eating jews and niggers…(No shit.)

Other urls found in this thread:

theendofzion.com/the-fecal-fixation-of-the-chosen-ones/
youtu.be/7Yp0p8KLqao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You have learned. Now learn more.
theendofzion.com/the-fecal-fixation-of-the-chosen-ones/

I'm still disappointed that he left out Ed Savitz, who was connected to Sandusky.

god no man, god fucking no what is wrong with these fucking (people)

Ahh the mythical Jewish supreme iq lawyer skills

How convenient. I bet he was cremated as well.

Their mothers hang them from trees to soil themselves all day, then insult their own sons for being covered in shit and fleas.

t. My own ww2 vet Grandfather who redpilled me on the jews many decades ago. The quote I will never forget.

Wtf is this amateur hour? Go back to the_donald you obvious newfag dipshit

I totally believe that. My uncle told me my grandmother used to tape her young children to the chairs when she went to the store. Jews exhibit bizarre behaviour

Mark is a good Jew. He dindu nuffin.

Being racist is being open minded. Anti-racism is dogmatically believing in equality against all evidence, the definition of closed minded.

You think that’s supposed to be a good thing? You clearly don’t fucking get it yet, do you? If you did, then it would be impossible to see non-whites the same way again. Quit following a herd mentality and think for yourself, you fucking embarrassment for a man

Go eat a matzah ball you stupid fucking discord faggot

We’ll kill mark and make you watch.

That's seriously a weird way of thinking about it, though it makes sense. situations like this makes me want to go full red pill but in the same time i dont think i can really live with myself if become a true racist

Then get the fuck off Holla Forums and gargle nigger balls, you pathetic excuse for a man, because you’re clearly unwilling to do what needs to be done

what did you expect?

that reminds me of something my great grandmother used to do to my grandparents, she used to hang her kids by the neck attached to a tree branch with the only part of their bodies touching the ground was their toes. She'd leave them there for hours at a time.

then what needs to be done you immature cunt

I guess cuckchan told you to take it elsewhere huh. Everyone around here knows theres no such thing as a good jew.

I hate how they use that term to make things sound irrational, when it was clearly valid and justified outrage and concern. Its like how they imply the "red scare" was irrational and stupid, meanwhile McCarthy was right.

Not completely, he allowed himself to be jew'd.

He was right about communist infiltration.

What needs to be done? Ever last fucking non-white and kike needs to be exterminated, that’s what. No exceptions.

Wow, fascinating read.

It's true , Jew poo on Jew, to save shekels on flushing loo.

Also Koalas are the Jew of the animal kingdom

youtu.be/7Yp0p8KLqao

Op is a spic? Who brings us a tale of his jew friend… Why oh why, Pedro? We know you're a fucking idiot and that jews are filthy degenerates.
Make up for Christmas by taking a dump in his mouth and everyone will be happy. If not tell his mother so you can hear a lulzy tale about how her mother survived 9 concentration camps by eating poop and how you're anti-semitic if you're against eating shit. At which point I hope you lose it and crub stomp the cunt back into 1943.

as if to imply there are jews that dont eat shit?
cmon man yer killin me.