Shit eating jews

Nicholas Bailey
Nicholas Bailey

I gave a jew a chance, big mistake. Thought he was different, he was a good person a bit weird here and there. Then he mentioned that he was into something so disgusting. I was beginning to become more open minded and not be racist anymore but this situation only reaffirmed my racist thoughts. Fucking jews and niggers, man. Fucking shit eating jews and niggers…
(No shit.)

All urls found in this thread:

theendofzion.com/the-fecal-fixation-of-the-chosen-ones/
youtu.be/7Yp0p8KLqao

Brayden Garcia
Brayden Garcia

You have learned. Now learn more.
theendofzion.com/the-fecal-fixation-of-the-chosen-ones/

Logan Lewis
Logan Lewis

I'm still disappointed that he left out Ed Savitz, who was connected to Sandusky.

Jayden James
Jayden James

god no man, god fucking no what is wrong with these fucking (people)

Jeremiah Price
Jeremiah Price

for the record I have a black friend that's into scat too
Ahh the mythical Jewish supreme iq lawyer skills

Chase Reyes
Chase Reyes

He died one week before his trial date
How convenient. I bet he was cremated as well.

Michael Russell
Michael Russell

Their mothers hang them from trees to soil themselves all day, then insult their own sons for being covered in shit and fleas.

t. My own ww2 vet Grandfather who redpilled me on the jews many decades ago. The quote I will never forget.
"Israel won World War Two."

Tyler Mitchell
Tyler Mitchell

gave a Jew a chance
Wtf is this amateur hour? Go back to the_donald you obvious newfag dipshit

David Davis
David Davis

I totally believe that. My uncle told me my grandmother used to tape her young children to the chairs when she went to the store. Jews exhibit bizarre behaviour

Benjamin Hall
Benjamin Hall

Mark is a good Jew. He dindu nuffin.

Jordan Morales
Jordan Morales

I was beginning to become more open minded and not be racist anymore
Being racist is being open minded. Anti-racism is dogmatically believing in equality against all evidence, the definition of closed minded.

Jason White
Jason White

I was becoming more open minded
You think that’s supposed to be a good thing? You clearly don’t fucking get it yet, do you? If you did, then it would be impossible to see non-whites the same way again. Quit following a herd mentality and think for yourself, you fucking embarrassment for a man

Luke Brown
Luke Brown

Go eat a matzah ball you stupid fucking discord faggot

Carter Reed
Carter Reed

ban evading kike-lover expects us to believe him
We’ll kill mark and make you watch.

Camden Roberts
Camden Roberts

That's seriously a weird way of thinking about it, though it makes sense. situations like this makes me want to go full red pill but in the same time i dont think i can really live with myself if become a true racist

Chase Diaz
Chase Diaz

I don’t think I can live with myself if I become a true racist
Then get the fuck off Holla Forums and gargle nigger balls, you pathetic excuse for a man, because you’re clearly unwilling to do what needs to be done

Ian Peterson
Ian Peterson

discord
kikes
what did you expect?

Jacob Phillips
Jacob Phillips

that reminds me of something my great grandmother used to do to my grandparents, she used to hang her kids by the neck attached to a tree branch with the only part of their bodies touching the ground was their toes. She'd leave them there for hours at a time.

then what needs to be done you immature cunt

Michael Bailey
Michael Bailey

I guess cuckchan told you to take it elsewhere huh. Everyone around here knows theres no such thing as a good jew.

Ryan Ramirez
Ryan Ramirez

aids scare
I hate how they use that term to make things sound irrational, when it was clearly valid and justified outrage and concern. Its like how they imply the "red scare" was irrational and stupid, meanwhile McCarthy was right.

Nathan King
Nathan King

McCarthy was right
Not completely, he allowed himself to be jew'd.

Brayden Anderson
Brayden Anderson

He was right about communist infiltration.

Christopher Reed
Christopher Reed

What needs to be done? Ever last fucking non-white and kike needs to be exterminated, that’s what. No exceptions.

Joshua Gray
Joshua Gray

Wow, fascinating read.

It's true , Jew poo on Jew, to save shekels on flushing loo.

Also Koalas are the Jew of the animal kingdom

Dominic Flores
Dominic Flores

youtu.be/7Yp0p8KLqao

Levi Rivera
Levi Rivera

Op is a spic? Who brings us a tale of his jew friend… Why oh why, Pedro? We know you're a fucking idiot and that jews are filthy degenerates.
Make up for Christmas by taking a dump in his mouth and everyone will be happy. If not tell his mother so you can hear a lulzy tale about how her mother survived 9 concentration camps by eating poop and how you're anti-semitic if you're against eating shit. At which point I hope you lose it and crub stomp the cunt back into 1943.

Zachary Ward
Zachary Ward

as if to imply there are jews that dont eat shit?
cmon man yer killin me.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit