Why

why cant women wear clothes in clubs in cold countries? why lipstick?

because theyre fkin whores

why are women such abusive, power hungry liars who destroy relationships with friends and family?

because theyre evil

why should the white race survive if our sons are going to be oppressed 2nd class citizens in front of women of the futre?

It shouldn't. We should either capture and confine women or go MGTOW and let everything END!!

You know what I recently discovered that finally kicked me off of anarchism? The existence of a category analogous to a philosophical zombie, but self-identifying and real: the (((philosophical virus))). People whose sense of meaning has collapsed so hard, they have no more concept of value than a virus has.

You're not MGTOW you're a D&C shill looking to cause trouble. Reported. Enjoy your ban.

Fuck your and your retardation

just like muslims are dnc lol and we were dnc in the prefeminist era?

Minami will u fug my benis? :-DDDDDDDDD

women dnc men in families

unity with women IS dnc with our fellow men

lol sweet gore thread bro

impalement is a good solution for you…. lets revive the medieval era

you when mgtows kill you

abloobloobloo, muh d&c tactic is failing

ow the edge xDDDDDDD

will u fug my benis? :-DDDDD

yay more dead feminists like you

enjoy your ban :^)

nice. another dead feminist…. i would piss all over that

jews sure like piss

ask me how I know you're not white.

are u gona fug de benis or not :-DDDDD

my bad

There's no point saving people who see no value in life from existential hazards. If someone's only purpose is to breed, their purpose is only a virus's purpose, and their proper role in a reciprocating ethical system is to be treated as a virus. That idea reduces to nothing.

(((MGTOW))) shills are becoming more and more prevalent. If you feel yourself becoming blackpilled, consult with your local Holla Forums for advice on how to deal with women. Don't become a fucking faggot like OP.

Could you be more obvious?

Telling people that they have no more than a virus's purpose is a blackpill, retards. That might be dampening western culture's willingness to fuck and breed. It's a negation of everything the west ever strived for. It literally out-nihilisms nihilism itself, for at least nihilism holds up the possibility of constructing new values.

Are these Windows 7 stock pics? Holy fuck shilling quality is getting abysmal lately.

The best advocates of depopulation are always "right wing" "opposition" to the idea. I don't think any of you are actually right wing. You don't have anything with which to place a value on your childrens' lives. You haven't enough of a philosophical root to your ideals to admit even the possibility of integrity.

Oh, we're still bumping this?

Goulddd we gave good spurdo thread :DDDDDD

Yes. Post more gore.

Okay. As soon as I finish reporting you for being a D&C shill.

If your purpose in life is reproduction, you are more genetically successful having six children and raping half of them to death than having one child and raising them well.

The beatings will continue until morale improves

Lurk two years before posting.

And you're bumping a shit thread.

What's with these shitty cuckchan-tier slide threads recently?

People wouldn't be posting gore if I weren't scoring hits. It's awesome.

I did. You try it. You're way too easy.

Lurk two years before posting.

Go on, report me! Welcome to the free speech bastion. Tell us how butthurt you are. Are you as butthurt as ? Of course you are. Because I found one of your insecurities.

You're a virus. You ARE the reason why your own ideals are failing.

I've found an idea I can use to bring the chans all the way back to goreposting! Why do you just tell people they've found triggers of this quality?

lmfao

Reported

I'm going to keep pushing this everywhere. Holla Forums will rot out with it, and you will know you did it to y o u r s e l f.

Or, y'know, my partner in crime will know he did it to you on my behalf, but either way the world will see that Holla Forums's only response to pointing out their philosophical viruses was goreposting.

Yeah dude, I can tell by the responses in this thread you're really getting to the core of this board's values and speaking to them, hahaha.

reported your lame MGTOW shilling.

kakkoii monogatari aniki
Maybe if you weren't such a beta soy boy, women would have wanted to stick with you.

Probably a parody thread.

Still, reminder to sage and report all MGTOW/Incel/r9k/wizard threads, posts.

The shabbat shitpost ebb and flow. Wait for the surge as soon as it ends as well. The mods will clean it up eventually. we hope
this happens every week without fail

This is artistically perfect. Everyone who enters the thread will see the concept of the philosophical virus backstopped by a sickening blast from the past of chan discourse. It is an ideal associational construct. Like hell I'm not going to bump this shit. Let everything else sliiiiide.

Nigger, you don't even know how IDs work.

You forgot to sage. Even if this is a parody thread.

But, THOTS don't freeze? ! ? !?

lol semen

Shut up, nigger. Reported.

You know Jim monetized reports, right?

Who fucking cares? Reported.

Got anything fresher? Dead kikes maybe?

Life is an abomination! Sing with me of man's demise!