Video Shows Daniel Shaver Pleading for His Life Before Being Shot by ZOGbot

Mods just deleted the other thread a few minutes ago.
cdn-07.anonfile.com/p3s1ncdab6/a8ca52d5-1513452350/banned-by-zogbot-mods.png

First Thread (reached bump limit):
archive.is/6bXzS

Second Thread: Shoah'd by ZOGbot mods.

Video Shows Daniel Shaver Pleading for His Life Before Being Shot by ZOGbot

redice.tv/news/video-shows-daniel-shaver-pleading-for-his-life-before-being-shot-by-officer
Newly released body camera footage shows a police officer shooting an unarmed man in an Arizona hotel after the man sobbed and pleaded with officers not to shoot him.

The graphic video, which was released after a jury acquitted the officer of murder and manslaughter charges, stoked outrage on social media and renewed calls for reforms in law enforcement.

“This, to me, is the most horrific shooting I’ve ever seen,” Mark Geragos, a lawyer for the widow and the 5- and 8-year-old daughters of the man, Daniel Shaver, 26, said in an interview. Mr. Geragos, who said he had seen thousands of body camera videos, said the footage was evidence of “the criminal justice system at its worst.”

On Jan. 18, 2016, six officers were called to a La Quinta Inn and Suites in Mesa, Ariz., after guests reported seeing a man with a gun in the window of a fifth-floor room. The video showed Mr. Shaver and a woman walking into a hallway as Philip Brailsford, a two-year veteran of the Mesa Police Department who was wearing the body camera, trained an AR-15 rifle on them.

Another officer can be heard ordering them to get on the floor and threatening to shoot if they do not comply.

“If you make a mistake, another mistake, there is a very severe possibility you’re both going to get shot,” the officer says in the video. He shouts at Mr. Shaver, “If you move, we are going to consider that a threat, and we are going to deal with it, and you may not survive it.”

“I’m sorry,” Mr. Shaver says at one point. “Please do not shoot me,” he says at another.

The officer’s commands at times seemed contradictory.

“Do not put your hands down for any reason,” he tells Mr. Shaver. “Your hands go back in the small of your back or down, we are going to shoot you, do you understand me?”

“Yes, sir,” a tearful Mr. Shaver responds.

But immediately after, the officer commands, “Crawl towards me,” prompting Mr. Shaver to lower his hands to the floor and begin moving toward the camera.

A few seconds after beginning to crawl, Mr. Shaver twists slightly to his right, his elbow pointing upward. As someone shouts, “Don’t!” Officer Brailsford begins firing.

During his trial, Officer Brailsford testified that he had fired five times, The Arizona Republic reported.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NyrbA7JB6Uk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You'll always fail, Holla Forums

Kike shill always gets the #1 post.

How is this thread e-celeb bullshit? That doesn't make any sense.

play stupid games, win stupid prizes. TORniggers, I swear

Yes fellow nazi, as we all know the police are /our/guys. It's not like our armed forces and police are used by our Jew government to subdue the white population along with the other undesirables, they wouldn't do that they're on our side.

Probably because you used a link from Red Ice.

BLM enables this by making police murders be about race relations as opposed to the policing (((protocols))).

Israelis train your police departments. Why should US citizens be treated as Palestinians? Are you one of those tattooed wimps?

youtube.com/watch?v=NyrbA7JB6Uk

American citizens swear allegiance to Israel, then return to US as a full American citizens.

duh

Just going to point out that there's no blood like I did in the last thread. Another user raised a good point about how this could be used to indoctrinate people with learned helplessness and it makes sense.

It seems fake to me and it's getting a lot of publicity which is always suspicious.

That IS some serious bullshit. Then again, there was someone calling Shaver a "white nigger" in the first thread and I don't recall him getting banned. really makes you think

high quality image you got there

They do not serve you, they serve the state, which is controlled by Jewry and fully intent on turning this country brown. Sage negated, bootlicker.

They should have handcuffed him once he was on the ground instead of playing extreme Simon Says. It was atrocious, even by zogbot standards. It's hardly possible to draw a handgun, aim it accurately and fire in the time it takes to pull a trigger, and even then it would probably have been 9mm and they're wearing body armor. They're fucking pussies, and I hope the publicity it got gets used to push some restrictions on how police handle situations like this.

Fuck do you mean there's no blood? There's tons, exactly what you would expect from rifle rounds. Watch the video, don't just look at the picture of the dead body.

They're cucks that think nationalism entails a militant, abusive police force that thinks their lives are priceless and everybody else is just an insect to put down for the slightest hint of insubordination, even if they're drunk and it was an accident.

Fuck off nigger cop lover.

Where? The wall is clean and so is the floor on the uncensored video. He gets shot five times at close range with a rifle and there is no blood left on the white wall that he is crouching right next to? Seems legit.

Checked. Fuck cops. They need taxpayers MUCH MORE than we need them. Cops don't protect us, they protect their own asses firstly, the status quo, their partners, and their superiors. In fact, many of them get off on their jobs and feel like they are better than the average citizen while simultaneously above the law. I see cops breaking the same laws they enforce at gunpoint damn near every day. They don't help us (rarely), and they damn sure don't give a fuck about us — they simply make our lives harder when it's convenient for them. When's the last time a fucking cop helped you in your life? Did you even need their help, or did they force it upon you?

Yes, I could imagine a world without cops, and we'd all be armed and protecting ourselves just as we do in the current year. When you need a cop, they usually aren't there. You can only rely on yourself for your own safety. Cops are only a useful tool for the government, not the citizens.

Niggas are you blind? He was told multiple times not to put his hand behind his back (to grab weapon or detonate bomb) He did it and now he has paid the price. If someone has a gun to your head you do what they say unless you want to die.

>live on your knees goyim, it's for (((officer safety))), some drunk white guy in a hotel hallway might have a bomb
I'm going to have to go read the last thread to see if this kind of bullshit is as bad as the old Finicum threads

he tried to pull up his pants, anyways the cop looks like a tattoed psycho on speed.

> Niggas are you blind?
Shit, I just noticed this. Where do you think you are?

Did you ever think that there might be anons who don't want to offend our black brothers by using a hard "r"? Don't forget, there are many heroic black cops who put their lives on the line every day to save people of every race. :^)

I'm not talking about the wall or the floor. I'm talking about the guy that got shot, you can definitely see blood on him. Why would this be faked anyway? What is the motive of faking this?

This.

It's absurd that people are defending this faggot, as if a guy crawling on the ground is a legitimate threat. The only possible weapon he could be hiding is a handgun which is hardly lethal anyway, 6/7 people shot with handguns survive and that's without body armor designed to withstand them which these cops are wearing. There were no shots fired and no reason to suspect the man was dangerous other than hearsay, it's not like he was an active shooter. I don't subscribe to this reasoning that a cop's life is worth more than anybody else's and that if there's some

In the uncensored VIDEO, which is not yet in this thread.

Checked, did not kek, only REEEEE.

Rookie mistake. l mean if you're going to be reaching anywhere , let alone towards your pants/ waistband, when you've been explicitly told not to multiple times, you get what's coming. They were called to the scene of someone allegedly brandishing a gun in a hotel room, so the setting changes drastically in that position. l already see edgemasters shitting on police because F U daddy but the fact is the guy that got shot wasn't following simple instructions.

two idiots meet an end. cop shouldn't have been pardoned though, but was probably political as if it happened then they would try to push to convict cops that rightfully killed nogs in self defense.

TO EVERYONE IN THIS FUCKING THREAD
LISTEN TO THE COP'S VOCAL PATTERNS
0:19-0:45 is where it's most evident.

0:38-0:45 is the most important part.
Compare the cop's tonal pattern to that of other faggots that have dueled with Holla Forums.
You can identify psychosis, liberals, and faggots using nothing more than tonal patterns.

Nice use of relative statistics there faggot.
If you aren't going to de-escalate around human beings you have no business applying the law of the land.

why don't you present that tonal comparison for us all to evaluate?

Ok, so if my neighbor says "He's brandishing a gun out his window", the police can just come in, point a gun at me, &, if I fail to comply perfecting, it's "not so bad" that I got gunned down?
Bullshit. Was a weapon found on the guy or near the guy? If there was at least a weapon anywhere near him (or appeared to be on him), then I'd agree that the tension of the situation is suitable; however, should he have nothing on him, it's a clear act of justifying murder by means of non-specific "rules"/"procedures" (the rules & procedure referencing how one should react to the situation of "alleging someone has a gun out their window". Shit, what If I get a laser pointer & point that out my window to see across the street? Gotta call in the police to "accidentally" kill me, I might've been sniping, after all).

I see you've been introduced to Donald's tag-along gang that's been "gracing" this board with their "presence" [read: stench] for the past two and half years.

Spotted the traitor.

reported for shitposting

Too bad I already reported you for d/c.

He was drunk. How would you feel if somebody called 911 and said you were pointing a gun out a window (which, by the way, is fucking LEGAL) while you were drunk and they came and killed you like this? (checked)
Name one way that cops benefit the white race. They are the shock troops enforcing the Jew World Order, the glue that holds the system together.

Seriously, this whole "there was this tiny chance he could have had a little peashooter stuffed up his asshole and a tiny chance he could have drawn it and aimed it in the split second it would take the cop to pull the trigger after he has established for a fact that the man is drawing a weapon and a tiny chance that the 9mm bunny round could have caused the cop a wittle boo boo through his body armor" narrative is such bullshit and everybody defending this faggot is a cuck.

A pellet gun was found in the room. So the call of someone brandishing a gun wasn't bullshit, albeit a pellet gun.

he tells the officer he wasn't and that he could comprehend him clearly.

Governments aren't directly controlled by jews retard. They just lobby on a federal level like a motherfucker. You don't get to blame jews for every retard that's white. My police serve me and on this occasion it wasn't the case. Police protocol will always be an issue in this day, that's the problem, not muh ebil nazi cops or jews (although the latter are probably involved someway).

No. Murder. Just because you've had training about watching hands and all the tacticool shooting (I have), doesn't mean you light up some drunk because he moves his hand funny when you have a rifle pointed at him because you're a fucking coward. You are defending an innocent white man getting shot by a faggoty enforcer.

There's more to it than just that, these topics used to anyhow, I don't keep up anymore draw in literal feds and various IDFs

guns ain't illegal, cupcake

Well considering l don't consume the liquor jew and don't brandish my firearms in hotel rooms, let alone mix the two, l'd say it's a safe bet that won't happen. And l'm not some weakling faggot that couldn't keep their hands up and follow simple directions like this guy.

Have you seen how stupid, panicky and worthless under stress the average policeman is? Reminds me of another case, a cop unloading into his own partner, undercover in a drug deal stakeout, because the fool saw his partner's service weapon and panicked, unloading the entire mag into the guy even as he pleaded for his life, then the idiot ran off and cried like a little bitch.
This is the Average cop Brass.