Orthodox Rabbis Suck Thousands of Baby Cocks

archive.fo/lrG8M

The massive influx of newfags needs to see this.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ttixs
archive.fo/lrG8M
hooktube.com/watch?v=Fra7nBuOwrw
youtube.com/watch?v=MZgmZn-sSH8
archive.fo/lAQ23
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kike free first post

Daily reminder that Rabbi's have been allowed to orally molest babies, for everyone else it's illegal.

they get to mutilate the babydick first too
and the babycock they suck on is jewish

jews are disgusting

Bump, cuz this is fucking sickening. It's brought to light as well, which definitely needs to be spread.

< If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death.
–Leviticus 20:13

they changed on that one.

Fucking savage. This addendum should go with spreading this heh

cirumcision is bad enough already.

this takes it to another level.

absolutely fucking insane. and disgusting. it should never never never be allowed.

Routine circumcision is ritual pedophilia. It's sad that the rabbi literally has to fellate and give the kid an STD before the public can draw that connection.

Some pics NSFW/L

I wonder where they actually got the practice from. Since supposedly Egyptians were doing it before they were.

This, also a reminder that this bit of sucking the blood out of the wound and spitting the blood and severed flesh into a bit of wine in a glass and pouring it into the baby's mouth is exactly where all their cannibal obsessions come from. It is done for precisely this reason.
I've even heard that in medieval Italy after the ceremony, they'd throw the foreskin into a crowd of married women(as in the bouquet at a wedding) and they'd fight over who gets to eat it in order to be the next pregnant.
Jews are fucking disgusting.

Thread Theme

Well fuck I never even considered that angle

well from the horses mouth, great quote gonna meme it.

Heil! No wonder WKYK fell off the face of the Earth. What happened to that guy?

The biggest thing to take away from metzitzah b'peh, aside from obvious, is when kikes are confronted with the documented reality of jewish ritual murder, they'll retort with the claim that they aren't allowed to ingest blood. This proves that's bullshit.

Trevor Moore's still making stuff. That's from his his 2015 album High in Church.
He's also an user.
trevor, gib next album date
i do it for free

Here's his song about the Day of the Rope Guillotine, which is the featured video on the WKUK page.
yes, it's presented as a reeses pieces kumbaya, but that's the packaging for the idea. Look at who it's 'time' for

Two Jewish Mohels Banned After Babies Contract Herpes From Circumcision Rite
By Antonia Blumberg

archive.is/ttixs

Circumcision is worse than death, it takes all joy out of life and is a part of why Jews are so hateful and evil. Genetics are also a factor, though; otherwise Jewish women would be better, and they're not.

foregen.org

It's a symptom of their evil, not the cause of it. Only a truly fucked mind would think it's fine or even desirable to hack off pieces of screaming infants' genitals. They were broken subhumans before they started doing it or else they never would have.

He is a confirmed channer

Traumas are stored into DNA. I wonder what generation after generation of the same trauma does to a people? It is scientifically proven traumas will affect your offspring. I believe trauma is big part of evolution. Makes perfect sense if you think about it. Bird gets traumatized by staying north too long, and after many generations going south is wired so deeply into their DNA and brain, you can apply this to millions of other things and everything weird about animals begins to make a tremendous amount of sense.
Question is what does circumcision do to our DNA after many generations?

How can anyone call out the prophet of the religion of peace who lived millennia ago a pedo when kikes are literally sucking little kids dicks to this very day? Plus kikes are overwhelmingly the molesters found too, over-represented to the most dangerous degrees. This isn't even including the past ones like Roman Polanski and Epstein.

fucking wow I have seen most of that comedy central special but I guess I missed that song holy shit. Trevor somehow got his shot and went down with style so many redpills in those skits lmao! WKUK was the best shit on tv.

SCUM. OF. THE. EARTH.

>archive.fo/lrG8M

Someone should edit this onto a description of Jewish blood libel practices.

I know that you know they do it, so why would you do this?

Most people have no idea that it was ever practiced at all, or what it even is. When you hit them with the description of what it is, and then an admission that they dont change and would never change - it increases the weight of the propaganda.

You could even shop it onto some pizza memes, obviously.

Thank you user. Question, does the trauma occur when the infant is around 3/4 years old, and was anesthetized?
Asking for my little friend.

SUCKING IS PART AND PARCEL OF
LIVING IN A JEWISH COMMUNITY

Well it depends on how much pain there was during and after, and how scared and violated(or any other emotions) the child felt. If the child was fully anesthetized during, and given pain-relief afterwords, the trauma would be greatly mitigated. It could still be very emotionally scarring even if there was no immediate shock trauma from pain.

OTH the way they do it to infants without anesthetic causes about half to go into shock and the rest to cry non-stop for a long time afterwards, along with with weeks of very painful healing. This is shock trauma and no doubt causes permanent harm.

You should look into: Circumcision trauma, Developmental trauma, PTSD from surgery.

they are not that old. Jews are masters of self-delusion.

This thread has been surprisingly kike-free. What's going on? Do kikes regret their genital mutilation?

They do spit it out, at least the ones I've seen. Oh, also, it's not the rabbi who does it, it's the mohel—whose one job is circumcision. Like that's all he does. And apparently, it's an important position in their society. Disgusting.

Not sure how related or accurate but this apparent goy did a video about
hooktube.com/watch?v=Fra7nBuOwrw

in one of the old "archived talk-pages" of the (((wikipedia))) article about circumcision, it was also briefly mentioned that both anesthesics (when used) or the extreme pain trauma (when kiked doctors convince the parents that it's gonna be okay) seem to cause a significant increase of the probability to gift the baby with (one of possibly multiple causes of) autism
[spoiler] for a kiked enough value of a bullshit diagnostic of autism [spoiler]

fortunately for the cattle's peace of mind, this problematic information was soon excised from what they were allowed to see

(chekkked)
They're all offing themselves now in realization of the fact that they're a pack of babydick sucking mutilated degenerates.

He's still around, put on a bit of weight but still doing comedy. I recommend watching the whole thing, it's pretty good, points out just how shit mexico is.
youtube.com/watch?v=MZgmZn-sSH8

The Egyptians never even heard of the Jews.

Egyptians did it between the ages of 12-14

You're literally saying it's libelous in your own propaganda, as in not true. You're combining this with intentionally shifting the context of a quote to be about something completely different. This is not good propaganda.

mods need to turn off that shadowbans bullshit.

wtf is this, reddit?

Shockingly I was the first to archive this. Its stats are from the (((independent))) and (((ny post))) so there's probably a lot more cases.

archive.fo/lAQ23

Fortunately this only effects kike larvae.

Who's getting shadow banned?

These disgusting rabbis can still transmit herpes even when no sores are visible. How did these unholy men get mouth herpes anyways?

Yeah, really with all the kike shills we have now you would think one would come to the defense of their babydick sucking religion.