CDC Recives List of "Forbidden" Words

NIGGERS, TRANNIES, AND KIKES BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
archive.is/aHLvZ

How is that not backwards? And don't get me started on why banning words is a pretty retarded idea.

This is the type of thing you need to do if you want to win the fight against Cultural Marxism

True. Language is everything. Control language and you can control powers over life and death.

KEK
He fucking wordbuttered them.

And if you where talking about a scientific topic, how would you tell someone that your facts are based on solid science?
It is nice to see that degenerates get fucked, but i don't believe that censoring language is the way. That's what the left is doing for the last couple of years.
Trump should just cut off any financial support for faggots, trannies and abortions. And while he's at it, he should just dismantle the welfare state completely.

How is it censored? CDC employees aren't journalists, their work isn't independent of the organization. It's always checked and it always requires approval, and it's not supposed to be framed as an opinion.

'Science based' is like 'based on a true story'.

and "Evidence based" means "don't you dare checking the validity of some bullshit said about a single cherrypicked instance of an event that may or may not be related to what we're speaking about"

Call me when the CDC is forced to stop putting fluoride in the water. It's on their main website, a defense for fluoride that would make moshe proud. That was an early redpill for me, the imposed forced medication of the country's populace and the government agency has a "justification" for it, and that justification basically says, "It's for your own good, goyim."

Fuck the CDC.

WINNING

Banning the words science-based and evidence-based and replacing it with "CDC bases its recommendations on science in consideration with community standards and wishes" sounds like the left could influence the research.

I'm sure they'll weasle out of citing sources somehow but this makes it more work.

Let me just summarize:
1.First year of Trump's White House has been some of the greatest periods for not just America but the world in general
2. Shills poured endless money trying to stop us supporting him, while our support for hin.has grown
That is all

Are you really this retarded

Kojima was right again.

Someone needs them to add "privelleged", heads would roll.

You mean Tomokazu Fukushima user. Kojima is a fucking hack

You're right, I was too lazy to look up the name.

Haha we banned some officials from using some words thats going to trigger those libtards :) now uh, what about those campaign promises like leaving NAFTA, NATO, imprisoning Hillary, banning Muslims from entering….

POTUS vs CDC subject matter (((experts))).
Who's going to win anons?

I wonder what list of forbidden words the FB| got from Killry?

Or maybe George Orwell and not some overrated anime hack?

>Norman Reedus and the Funky ___

Yeah great, you read a book in high school. Fuck off idiot, modern examples are more prescient.

Better fitting than that anime tier trash. Not mention Kojima's gone cuck lately.

As has been mentioned already, Kojima isn't the mastermind behind these stories, Fukushima is. Also the goon fears the anime.
>>>/somethingawful/

NN repeal is gonna take away your internet, and this is how you spend your last moments, Holla Forums?

I want Trump to worry about fullfilling his election promises he made to us rather than worry about what words people are using

No they don't, you can stop forcing that meme now, Holla Forums.

Aldous Huxley wrote another amazing book about it. I like brave new world better than books such as 1984.

When someone says stuff like movies / animes >>>> books for educational value you know that they lost all credibility.

Justice, prosecute, Hillary, Clinton, pizzagate, Moloch, the Jews.

What else did you expect from Holla Forums?

The fact that they can weaponize memes that they hate isn't surprising. It's like a jew using the word kike to fit in.

I can assure you, I've never so much as glanced at Holla Forums.

Hello, goon-kun

That's because writing a scientific report with words like "science based" and "evidence based" is a disgrace. The proper way to do it is to directly cite whose paper published in which the author has used statistical analysis to first call traps gay when presenting evidence that traps are gay. You then continue by saying since the publishing of that paper, other authors (list and reference them to the bibliography) have also manage to replicate said results produced by the first author proving that traps are repeatably and verifiably gay. Then you even list down the authors of papers that in fact found fault with the original paper's methodology, data or analysis and suggest that upon more work, they have found that traps are not as gay as gays.

In case you haven't notice, you don't write a report like a journalist writes some shitty tabloid.

Hello Holla Forums. Still raiding Holla Forums i see.

Alright, this is the way to make meme commentary on libshit fake news OP, good job.

can you at least post the one that doesn't have the nigger plastered on it in the future user?

so traps ARE gay then

Reported.

>>>/int/ is this way satan goon

Ohh noooo

It'll probably end up being fake news. That said, good. "Evidence-based" is one of those buzzwords that have pissed me off for ages. It's fucking retard tier re-naming of things that already existed. Any argument or explanation either has a set of reasons/premises or factors that support the conclusion in the argument or explanation. To say that something is evidence-based is to point at the content of the reasons/factors in an argument/explanation and say, "the content and referents of these reasons/factors are evidence". Then further once this argument/explanation is given, to make some decision based on the preceding reasoning. It's fucktarded re-naming of something that has gone on for centuries: reasoning, using evidence in reasons, and then making an actionable decision based on your reasoning. IT MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL TO RE-NAME THIS SHIT APART FROM SOME FUCKTARD REDDITOR GETTING PROMOTED AT HIS WORKPLACE FOR INTRODUCING THIS SHIT BUZZWORD. Goddamn this shit gets me mad.

See

Reported for raiding.

Because the word science is being used as a word of god argument. It's not even real science half of the time because they do one or two studies, manipulate the data to work with their initial hypothsis and then propose what they were going to do in the first place. If the studies were actually backed by science -meaning- the studies were done objectively, without ideological undertones, they would be legitimate. But that's not the case as of right now, unfortunately. The word "science" doesn't legitimize you. I doubt half the people who use the phrase science backed even understand the definition of the word science.

Everyone can see.

Once again proving that anime shit =/= Holla Forums. You're not one of us.

Fuck off, kike.

Don't you think that dividing us like that would help us be conquered though? Yeah I bet you do, too bad.

As funny as I think it is the Trump administration did this, I don't like the idea of banning words. That is leftist tactics and that is why the left always loses

Left bans words, loses
right bans words, ?????

How many times this year has the WP published stories that turned out to not be true? As much as I hate the buzzwords being used, I don't think this story will end up being true. Given the stuff going on with the corrupt FBI – that the mainstream media is not covering at all – it seems a story like this is a useful exercise in chaff.

Nice bs distractions for the muttcrowd.

I'm not buying his shit.

I'm pretty sure Yevgeny Zamyatin did it before Orwell

B-BUT HE TWEETED HAPPY HANNUKIKE
HE HAS TO BE A ZIONIST KIKE CHESSCUCK PUPPET MUPPET TWO SCOOPING ORANGE RUSSIAN JEW P-PLEASE
I-I-I-IMPEACH!

This. Banning "science-based" is like slamming them with a permanent "CITATION NEEDED", and allows the original study they are citing to be investigated.

This is actually the most potent of the word bans, as cultural marxist types tend to try to use the word "science" by itself - without any kind of context or specificty - as a club to win arguments and prevent discussion.

"SCIENCE has said babies don't have souls! Just like how SCIENCE says that black people wuz kangs! What, are you some kind of SCIENCE-denier?!"

OP your posting style is pure fucking faggot cancer.

Saying "science-based" doesn't mean "scientifically proven".. it means they based their reasoning on some "science" like pop science or social science. It's a weasel word. Saying something is based on evidence, likewise, doesn't mean the evidence can't be falsified or drawn from faulty conclusions.

Remember a couple years back when they went and probed through a bunch of psychology research papers and found that half or more of them had results that could not be reproduced? Now, recall how bad colleges have gotten. You can't even wear a red hat around campus without someone swinging a bike lock at your head. Do you think these places are wholly dedicated to producing scientifically factual research and reliable evidence? Fuck no! They are propaganda mills who are banking on the crumbling credibility that their institutions and organizations built up over the last century to push whatever narrative they want.

Is it science or not? Based on? My car is based on the premise gravity keeps the tires on the road. Doesn't make it a gravitational conveyance.
No more weasel words.

"Science based"= Bill Nye.

Checked.
Science based == shekel filled

hilarious

This, I am a scientist and some of my colleagues can use statistics to make a worthless dataset mean anything they want. The people who do this in medical science are extra despicable because it's actually peoples' lives they're playing with for the purpose of positive results to get more funding.

I can express everything I need to without those words. So can anyone else.

Pozed marxists can't. that's the point

Die, faggot.

Congrats; you’ve outed yourself as a leftist by using their dialectic.

Fucking kill yourself, you goddamn weeb piece of shit.

It's like literally currentyear+2, ugh!

Easy way around that…

He forgot to put inclusive on that list. SAD!

You are mixing individual freedoms and institutional (governmental) responsibility into one concept, but they are distinct and different…

We the People want responsible representation, which is serving us in Democracy, and we want to retain Personal Freedoms and Liberty.

Harmless one deserves much more freedom, but strong ones must be directed (placed into order), and evil ones limited (eliminated)…

There should be no vain "freedom" for predators to prey, though.
"Fences and watch-dogs are hampering freedom of sheep", Wolves are yelling from without and now (by their "liberal" mercenary traitors) from within…

And we don't want our watch-dogs turned into raven wolves either, and if they do and become evil, they should be corrected or eliminated and replaced. You cannot remove Power and not place anything instead, because then the most powerful will become local and global gangsters with their mercenary armies.
We need Honest Strong ones to protect us from Evil Strong ones.

Compare democracies: Crimea had a Power state supporting, and people's vote unhampered and respected. Catalonia did not find any supporting Power, and just with Flowers in hands you get no respect. Kurdistan is outnumbered by all those arround, who all aggrieved them and do not want their voice be heard, but Kurds proved to be very Brave against ISIS. Compare England, where Brexit totters on verge of rejecting people's vote, or they will pay dear.
(National) Self-Determination is not only a Principle (one of highest principles of Democracy), but chiefly it is an Action.
Without support from a (Good) Strong One your chance is scant.

And this list of CDC "curse-words" now prohibited - it's very due to say "stop" to all liars, at least on institutional level.
The Agencies must not be Omnipotent and Irresponsible, and propper way of their democratic control is by the Elected ones.
Very due to get rid of all Traitors on Administration and Jeudiciary levels.

You realize that he has done more for Israel than any president since LBJ, right?

This is the work of the invisible hand. In america, thanks to the Kike, speech is a product. As such, it now follows the laws of supply and demand.

Liberal speech= huge supply, low demand.
Hate speech=artificially controlled supply, hyper inflated demand.

The kike tactics will only make us stronger, thanks to the kike economic system.

They don't believe in economics, and as such, they have lost this war.

Absolute madman

Is this what has Holla Forums in here waving their dildos around?

Well I mean you do, since you're a shill and all.

no one thinks anything at all about anime, ever, except that the people who watch it are faggots, faggot.

"Based" does not mean "proven". Those "based" terms are weasel words, disingenuous newspeak to maneuver unproven garbage into where it does not belong. For example: Kikes can call what (((John Money))) did to the Reimer brothers "science-based" and promote it to retards who are misled into believing hard science had anything to do with it. Which is exactly what they have been doing; using manipulative language to pretend (((their))) malicious and destructive social experiments have any merit

Could you point me to where Darwin or (((Einstein))) used the phrase science-based?

Oh man, another salt mine is opening?

Salty?

nigger iq

This. The fluoride issue is severely overlooked and almost never brought up.

You are correct. It should be "based-science" and base-evidence". I like you.

This is shere briliance.
Tears will flow in rivers

DON'T FORGET LADS, WE WILL BE SAYING
MERRY CHRISTMAS
AGAIN.

Merry Christmas user

This, if it was widespread, would be a direct attack on kikes since they rely on weasel words to avoid committing themselves to Jewish identity being either:

They will circle the drain on this definition, making you commit to one and then arguing from there.

Ha

gay goybama btfo

center for disease circulation and proliferation.

Subpoena Dr. Thomas' Testimony NOW

NO MORE WEASEL WORDS CDC!

I am erect.

I hope they continue to feel it. If so, Trump 2020 betch.

yeah dude we hate anime you can tell because of this meme that's approaching a decade old

This says a lot about republicans. Drain that swamp.

Exactly.
If the word 'diversity' was banned universally, things would immediately improve.
Perhaps linking the meaning to divisive would help.

Finally an administration with the will to oppose cultural Marxism.

>Trump literally bans the CDC from even mentioning 'diversity'
Oh this is great.

For a long term plan, every Holla Forumsite infiltrating the agencies would change things significantly.
Study hard, and focus your studies and direction towards working for one of the agencies.
FBI, CDC, legal system, the media, casting and advetising companies.
Within 10 years, you can move into a position to recruit new people, and fill the ranks with like-minded people.
These agencies don't have that many people working in them, and over a few years you can make a significant alteration to the balance of the system.

Fucking this.
You would loose letter grades if you were to drop "science-based" in a proper research paper being submitted to a proper professor.

What science?
Who did the science?
Where was this science applied or conducted?
When was this science conducted?
Why was this science investigated?
How was this science conducted?

If you don't know any of that shit, you can't even begin to reproduce or verify the science.

this is the reason i dropped out of research. I watched a bunch of professors collude to bury data that threatened their grant sponsors.
All those years of chasing truth, believing that science was about knowledge, i'd rolled with the punches and just thought that I hadn't understood some social rules, and there it was.
Its all about them shekels.

Blow me, heeb

Don't live in a city if you don't want the government to fuck with your water.

Hashtag MissFrance2018 trending on Shitter, apparently a baboon won, sure would be a shame if we took it and made it ours with redpills.

O.K.

O.K.

Great posts anons, thank you for explaining it better than I could. Alcohol tends to impair my ability to explain shit simply.

Notice how he'll say faggot, but not nigger. Hmmm…

Reminder that Fluoride in TAP is a Edward Bernays propaganda job.

Well, shit.

I guess Trump did fulfill the promise of going after libtard word games.

Confucius say: keep your smug folder well-stocked and no goon may oppose you.

As someone who worked in a scientific field, culture, politics and philosophy doesn't just disappear when you operate a sequencer and write a paper.

Evidence-based isn't bad, but it really means (((evidence-based))) and well, Trump isn't into the bracket thing outside March Madness.

Scientology and Christian Science are also (((science based))).

No, user. You're car uses (((space-age technology))) because your aluminum rims are round, just like a rocket casing!

The racial equality of man too is (((evidence-based))), and only barbarians ignoring the the Dogma of the Church of Science think otherwise.

Actually, goons prefer fresh pizza and hot dogs, and having anime around is bad OPSEC.

tfw "Traps are Gay" is featured in CDC reports

Another (((anonymous source))) with no evidence whatsoever. Remember how literally every other such story turned out to be bullshit?

I dare say, traps are mor gay than youre regular poof

KYS, GOONS!
PICK ANY THREE, GOON CUCKS!

See

>>>/oven/

Hello reddit

Flouride isn't even bad though. Osn't it one of those fake conspiracies to take attention from real shit? It's basic tooth science. Not science based. Its god damn science its good and isn't bad for us.

so trump is asking them to back up their claims not just say buzzwords and

(WEW CHECKED)

More people need to know this. Thank you for this.

Brushing with flouride does not fix your teeth. Eating healthy does. Flouride makes you docils in large quantities. Flouride is a placebo.

>>>/oven/
>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/auschwitz/
Go home.

It's not meant to fix your teeth, it's your saliva and proper diet that does that. Fluoride is just meant to be a protective that is a hedge against acidification.

Flouride fucks your shit up fam, It pretty much turns your pineal gland into a rock. Not many care because they don't bother learning how to lucid dream or astral project.

That's why you take borax.

Using the word science doesn't make it any more believable.

I get this, I do, but why take this language route and not completely purge the CDC and replace it's leadership with people who won#t do that shit?

Right, its misleading Marxist newspeak. It implies that something is scientifically proven when its not.

Nice digits.

Does Trump hears screams of frozen fetuses at night?

Probably because its a term that dehumanizes unborn children.

(The inclusion of the word fetus on the list is a trap. You're supposed to think Trumpsters are vulnerable to being disgusted by the word "fetus" due to its associations in their mind with murder, and then go shout it at them in public, thus cementing certain associations and making the public disgusted by the word "fetus" due to its associations in your mind with publicly inappropriate behavior. (A good chunk of recent political activism can be (mis)interpreted as attempts to make the other side shout stupid things in public, but only especially here.))

These are just few CURSE-words…

Their "evidence" is censored and slandered off, fraudulent "scientific" "consensus" enforced by intimidation and lies, (Btw "Scientism" should be proclaimed another religion ("Scientists discovered, that …"), and to prevent that, they invented an existing ecclesia with that name "Scientism", to prevent re-using it and to create more confusion… Actual "Scientism" is all admiration of "Scientists" with all their discoveries and lies indiscriminately)

call things right and instead of "transgender" say "perverse" so that everyone better understands,

their version of "diversity" is only a death of "differentiation", which is what is important and worth, and which they tend to destroy by thoughts, words and acts,

which "vulnerable" are also "undesired" ? Which are not ? Why is it forbidden to ask that ? What can we do to _limit_ undesired ? Undesired by who ?

Is "entitlement" some sort of superiority and privilege ? Why should some be "entitled" , while must not be "titled" or "named" truely ?

Institutional Responsibility is not prevented by Personal Freedoms.

It's ok to ban institutions lying, and it is right to vilify personal lying and wrongdoing…
(in Media - confidence is being built long time, but lost fast… Cease trust liars! and name them…)

also read this:

gib-em-dats

(just like that)

This turned out to be fake news. The head of CDC tweeted it out this morning that this was fake news. There are no banned words.

This is likely a sign to Trump of who is leaking to the press.

Equality is lack of discerning…
What is "equal", is replaceable and therefore vain. Only in that, by what you are "different", is your unique value…

We are unique and may be united, but we're not going to let us be unified… (Then ask, with whom you can unite and who is just a spoiler and traitor…)

Stones making a cathedral have a structure and bear meaning, that is above and beside the level of stones. Equal are stones laid on a plain or a fine dust, so vain… They pretended all the meaning is in the stones themselves, in each of them a same nothing…

Identity is not Equality, rather it is about being United within and Distinguished (Separated) from without.

< (I've probably strayed away from "transgender fetus" in Administrative, and it already became an yesterday's underwear…?)

(a legend)

Nevertheless, such words could be declared undesired in plans and reports…
Or rather Should be…

It was a canary trap. Trump told the same thing to different people, each time changing the words included in the set.
Now that the list has been leaked, Trump knows who was the leaker, merely by looking at the list of words.
I am amazed at his brilliance. A normal person would just laugh at this dumb idea that changes nothing, but that's because this trap was not targetting us, but psychopath globalists, who have totally different thinking patterns.

And so it changes to a story of one Media HOAX, this time spread quite wide…
(Beside else because it really would be due to ban these words in Administration gib-me-dats reports, so it's not hard to believe, but also suitable to watch reactions…)

But this one was rather intentionally spawned hoax…

And meanwhile, the most Corrupt are decrying naming and removing a traitor corrupt orphan of (not yet so previous) vile administration…

(Soros and MoveOn.org among those protecting their stooges Mueller and Holder and …)

B-BUT MUH GENDER! I WAS BORN WRONG! LOVE MEEEEEE!!!

because science based is a short hand for positivist based research. aka not real science you ungrateful nigger. they use it for all their agenda bullshit. if you want those niggers to talk about science they should demonstrate it in the subject at hand instead of using nigger kike buzzwords. fuck

"Muffin-bumper."

kill yourself

I thought this first too. But I think it's because these phrases are ambiguous.
Think of some conversations normalfags have. "Hey man check out my new diet" "what's so great about just soy Norm?" "It's science man!"
Don't tell me there is science or evidence behind something, but show me the science and evidence behind your claim.

yes and they have always been

When it comes to society and governance, scientific methodology is less prominent than morality and wisdom. Society is very different from physics, my retarded friend.

You know that memo was full of shit, right?

Lol, they literally can't function if you ban their buzzwords.

Looks like Trump is ready for an RPG battle.

Chekt

topkek
inb4 banned

Then why do dentists always have people spit it out after using it? How does drinking it help teeth when it spends the majority of its time being absorbed into ones body?

This isnt a free speech board, you must be lost. Try cuckchan, were National Socialists. Dont go against the common good with the individuality you have been permitted.
They only removed specific terms subject to abuse like "science based". If its 1 study, its not scientific fact, and using bullshit misleading terms that include science, with the goal of tricking simple minded people into thinking it means its entirely factual is nothing but lying propaganda… which should not be permitted, especially not by a government agency.

It's literally shoahing the pilpul used by account kikes to grab for more sheckels for their (((department))).