#OPCageBreak

OPERATION CAGEBREAK

—————————-

Twitter has decided to hide their suspension process from public view. Bans are now politically motivated and Twitter is aligning with the ADL and other marxist organizations to ban anyone who isnt politically correct.

On Dec 18th, multiple accounts _will_ be banned by twitter. It is thus necessary to keep a public ledger regularly updated so that people can find each other after bans.

Thus it is necessary to create a publicized, voluntary list of accounts in order to keep the transfer of information flowing, despite a censor's wishes.

You can submit your list to Curiouscat.me/OPCageBreak. The concurrent pastebin will be posted on the twitter account @OPCageBreak

—————————-

This List will be updated as necessary.

—————————-

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/RzqS14VD
8ch.net/tech/ddg.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No thanks Chris tell your spook friends to get back to rp'ing on ponychan.

Okay. Dont use the list then, faggot. Nice disinfo.

thats not the point. The list is for people to find each other after bans on platforms we dont own.

HAHA YES PLEASE GIVE US ALL OF YOUR ACCOUNTS ON OTHER PLATFORMS

WE REALLY THINK YOU ARE THIS STUPID

This took what…like 10 minutes in Paint.net?

Good god man put some fucking effort into your techniques you come across like a total bitch.

and I thought 4chan was bad. Hey, Nigger, explain why this would be a bad idea?

"nice disinfo" you're a straight up faggot holy shit lmao

Dude, I could do your job for 1/5 the price and deliver actual, quality material at a higher volume. You need to find a new career.

Ayyyyy get aloada this guy huh? Crazy world man, I'm just a good guy trying to get personal information out of anons because you know…that's how people socialize online.

You are a fucking moron lmao.

Try making another thread in here again I will make everything you post an absolute undesirable, unreadable mess.

Go ahead. Keep trying to be clever. You aren't. You're fucking gay.

OP is a CIAnigger

First off, it was Adobe Illustrator.

Secondly, nigger, I have been here since fullchan started, and youre implying an assertion that cannot be debunked, its called "trying to prove a negative". The burden of proof is on -you-. Have you considered that, you may, despite your whigger incoherence, be wrong?

Besides. "Personal information" from anons shouldnt exist on your friccing twitter account if you wish to remain ANONYMOUS. This is VOLUNTARY, which means you can submit if you want to. It is easier to maintain this ledger than to constantly be asking "buhh, where is X?". Be thankful im willing to run this shit.

FUCKING REPORTED

"I AM A 57 YEAR OLD ORTHODOX JEWISH MAN"

I switched to minds and keybase rather than facebook and discord.

sage

Just when you thought OP couldn't get any more retarded. Put this in your report, faggot.

"I literally get paid to do this, and other ineffectual nonsense, and I'm too young to remember the meme……"

You're pissing into a sea…a sea that was once piss itself, but has transformed. Been molded. Has learned.

Knows your next moves before you do, because we studied YOU.

We know how you work now. We know how to fight you. It's really, really easy.

You are done. This time next year the ADL and SPLC will be bankrupt. You will see a series of arrests very soon that will make your head spin.

Good luck there, schlomo. With God bringing his righteous fury and justice upon you, luck is all you will be afforded.

The Cross is being raised in the hearts of man once again, and the fire of salvation is spreading through the hearts of our people once again.

Christ comes to judge all.

new img

Commit suicide.

fuck off

ok?

That's good, OP. You should also add:

bitchute.com (video sharing platform)
Linux (Better OS)
Pale moon (browser)
DuckDuckGo.com (search engine)

I dont think you can create a DuckDuckgo or a Linux account, but obvioiusly alternative tech is better. heres a good lincc for alternative tech.

pastebin.com/RzqS14VD

Where else are you shilling this? Your twitter is full of TRS tier faggots and furries.

jhkij

sage

Fuck it, since we're going full retarded nigger in Nigeria mode let's just get

-Bank of America Information, including the address of your primary physical bank.

-Photographs of your children, information regarding their strengths and weaknesses, schedules, keys to their room. Fuck it, throw in a link to a webcam we can send you and teach you how to stream.

-I need to see the third ring of your colon from the inside. As in, I need 4k camera up in there, and I need it just slightly before that third soft tissue connection. You'll know it when you see it.

-I'm gonna need you to find me a couple of single mothers who are gamers, and then send me all that same info listed above but for their shitty kids.

#OperationImANigger

#itsmysecretoperation

Well, that makes absolutely no sense. How is telling people to use alt-tech "full retarded nigger"?. The entire point of this thread was to shill alternative tech services to evade censorship. You're just retarded.

The point of the thread is to honeypot.

"If you don't send me all your personal information you are fighting the righteous alt tech cause my friend. I'm a triple circumcised Jewish Lazer Monarch and you should listen to me because I reject Christ."

You lack basic reading comprehension, and you're calling others retarded?

Oh wait maybe you aren't retarded.

Alternative Networks: Steemit.com / Bitchute.com / Hatreon.com / Counter.Fund / BackTheRight.com / Wesearchr.com / Minds.com / Gab.AI / KFRnet.com / Chainbb.com / Bitchute.com / Vimeo.com / Spreaker.com / StreamLabs.com / Twitch.com / DailyMotion.com / Viewly.com / DTube.com / LivePeer.com / LiveLeak.com / Periscope.com / Stitcher / Freedom.social / Gab.AI / PewTube.com / Hooktube.com / Voat.com

hes just some incomprehensible retard. Just ignore his ID. Easy!

What's it like to be both dumb and gay.

>Owned by Amazon and thus (((Bezos)))

You could not glow in the dark any brighter. Also, mandatory

So you're compiling a list of people who think they deserve to be banned…

no im compiling a list of accompanying social media accounts so that people can find each other or large accounts easily once theyre banned lol

Is there an safer alternative?

WHY NO DTUBE

Do you know where you are?

Honest question, what kind of "large accounts" are you wanting people here, on Holla Forums, on Holla Forums, to care about following? I ask because I have a sneaking suspicious of who they are and just want it made clear for all people lurking and/or would post.

Sam Hyde, Amren, Dickie, Mosley, Fuentes, Allsup, etc etc

8ch.net/tech/ddg.html
It's nice for its bang syntax, but nothing else.

Gonna want a clarification on if you mean who I think you mean.

THIS IS NOW A Holla Forums Holla Forums THREAD

Why do we give a fuck about twitter? Stop using it. Its only good for fucking with people. Just make more accounts and shitpost. Its not something you NEED.

Simply not using twitter would hurt them more than trying to change them

sam hyde is b& on twitter

Call them for what they are. They are Jewish organizations, Jewish supremacist organizations or Jewish doxxing organizations. Don't call them by any mask they wear.

Looks like your gay ass honeypot thread died.

Aww poor baby.

If you want Richard Spencer or Eli Mosley to join your network all you gotta do is get enough adderall and tell them you have it and they will show up within 45 minutes no matter where you are.

Nick is a straight up mestizo, he is not even 80% European.

James is not a fucking moron. Amren and Sam Hyde aren't gonna buy into your shit.

None of your big dreams of being a fag are gonna come true.

OP got fucking shat on, glad to see such obvious attempts get their due recompense.

Sage for OP sucking circumsized toddler dick

amren follows me on twitter you obvious shill. your race deserves to die