Saudia Arabia intrested in Croatia fresh water

So the SA ambassador is interested in Croatian fresh waters and Bosnias too.

They also want to build the world biggest Religion of Cuck™ic museum in Croatia.

lokalni.vecernji.hr/vijesti/u-hrvatskoj-cemo-graditi-najveci-svjetski-Religion of Cuck™ski-muzej-a-razgovaramo-i-o-uvozu-vode-5793

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/413416-erdogan-jerusalem-mecca-israel/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

REMOVE

I wonder who is behind this mask.

Oy vey
Croatia and poland just started working heavily on 3c initiative and poland seems to want to be an amerijew slave
Now best allies are coming in as well

How the fuck do I save my ancestral homeland when its descendants and current inhabitants wish to destroy it?

Remove all current politicians.

oh please
you cant expect plebs to know which choice to make
you have to eliminate all other options besides the good ones, then leave them the freedom to make the right decisions

checked for a good start

Nice digits

Every man with 10 can read about what 10,000 coordinated white men going on a traitor purge with some rope and pipes into local insecure governmental offices (on unassuming days) can do.

History has shown at least one of traitors got their just deserts.

Note: these are historically justified revolutions

croatia is lost
all the young people are leaving the country
the pensionists are looking for food in garbage

Good fucking luck.

Do you know about 3d chess?
rt.com/news/413416-erdogan-jerusalem-mecca-israel/

Remove from Čavoglave

Remove all politicians

Ne dovolite jim

Not forgotten!

Planning to leave it, Balkan was and always will be a fucked up place.

Feel free to .ever come back ;)

*never

You don't have to worry. :)

I wont. Those who desert their country in it's honour of need are the absolute worst.
I have no empathy for you

(The local bits of) Humanity should build some giant water pipelines across the arid regions of the world. There's arbitrage to be had between areas with sufficient water and areas without. There's still plenty of water on earth. Efficient water distribution is a way to turn a profit profiting others.

or the ARABS can use the profits from OIL war and neighboring conquest to build a pipe line and turn sea water into fresh water by using new technologies out there for the advancement of their people but NO they choose to have a garage full of EXOTIC SPORTS CARS vending machines that despence GOLD BARS rooms filled to the brim with expensive luxurys UNDER AGED SEX SLAVES DRESSED IN BLACK GARBAGE BAGS. SO THEY CAN SHOW OFF TO THEIR BROTHERS AND UNCLES AND OTHER YOUNG BOYS THAT LOOK IM BETTER THAN YOU AND I GOT MORE SHIT SAND NIGGER MENTALITY THEY DON'T DESERVE ANOTHER COUNTRYS RESOURCES BECAUSE THEY WOULD NOT SHARE THE WATER THEY WOULD HYDRATE THEM SELFS AND WATCH WITH A SMUG LOOK AS THE REST THIRST AND DIE SO THEY CAN TAKE THEIR SHIT THE ARABS HAVE ENOUGH TO SURVIVE AND THRIVE AS IT IS GLOBALIZATION IS REALLY A JOKE HISTORY SHOWS PEOPLES CAN'T INTO GETTING ALONG ESPECIALLY WITH THE RELIGION OF PEACE.

What the fuck does that Steve Jobs shirt mean?

This

Let them drink oil.

mix between radical Religion of Cuck™ic ideas and steve jobs hipster "new way of thinking" shit
ie, he wants to change the world by incorporating muslim ideas in new technology and internet

I assume

by coincidence NOT
he starts bojna Čavoglave at the spring of river

So Croatia sold itself out.

They need the shekels, brah. They're broke.

Their ancesstors fought the i s l a m i c Turks for 500 years and now this…

get fucked shilldrolja

sad sack of shit.
filtered and rept'd

Actual Croat here.

Yeah, it sounds bad. But it isn't. At least not if we're talking about Religion of Cuck™. The people here aren't tards. Remember waaay back when the rapefugee thing started? Back then I was working at Kaufland. All the women, young and old, immediately threw a shitfit:

Younger girls: "These muslims are all rapist animals."
Old women: "Even back in Jugoslavija everyone always used to say you should never marry a muslim. We're too different." [muslim here = secular bosnians]

All the men, young and old, agreed that the solution to the crisis was machine guns at the borders and mowing down anyone who dares trespass.

In short, the people as such are naturally redpilled. Our problems are purely a shitty, incompetent government and every single political party/structure and the fact the economy is shit. It's true young people are leaving in droves. There's no jobs. The (((EU))) has destroyed us. Those of us who remained here and are younger are generally angry as fuck at this situation but we can't do shit unless in the case of an actual war or total collapse. However, it's important to note that HDZ, our version of cuckservbatives, are traitors. So are the leftist parties. The extreme right wing parties are either infiltrated puppets or just incompetent idiots.

Croatia's problems are not tied to the current european suicide or the world situation at large, but are endemic and have been with us since independance. Rest assured that in a SHTF scenario involving muslims there'd be blood. The Bosnians know this. There really isn't any friction between us. We don't bother them and they don't bother us. This is an old self-regulating and self-sustaining system, because both sides are aware that the other isn't going to take shit and is fond of bloodlust and rampage. The Serbs however have problems with everyone around them because they repeatedly tried to conquer everyone and failed.

Saudi Arabia can throw as much money as it wants at Croatia. It isn't going to help them or us. Our corruption will eat away at the money, the people aren't going to spread their asses and overall everything has become shit. You never ever fight with someone who has nothing to lose and has no moral issues with killing.

As a whole, Croatia looks around itself and is nervously eyeing the bayonet, but we'll never be the ones to attack first. We just see that Europe has gone to shit and are suspicious at everyone. But the Slavic mindset is simple - "Leave me alone and I won't touch you." Amusingly this is something the US failed to realize during the Cold War. Slavs have very low interest in throwing their weight around unless threatened.

The only Croat that did not sell out is Praljak…

Stick in there bros

Times are drastically changing
I need you to not lose hope.
You don't leave your country no matfer what. Across Europe Slavic alliance is growing stronger and stronger

No it's not, just look at the dispute of Croatia and Slovenia over borders and Cucklinda wants to sue Serbia for war crimes.

They fuckin' themselves up, yo. Qur'an commands them not to mix waters. This should be fun to watch.

A trojan horse is being let in, as you noted. Any thoughts as to how, exactly, will you deal with The Second Mecca Museum's tourists causing constant churning migrants? Or how retaliatory skirmishes against tourists or MegaMecca will quarantine sandnigger drama-games to prevent Reuters 'news' (white helmet) agents from slandering your country into war?

re
cont
http www dw com/en/hagia-sophia-museum-or-mosque/a-39428448

Daily reminder that the Saudis are drawing water out of their aquifer faster than it is being replenished and are forecast to run out of water within the next 12 years.

Daily reminder that they cannot afford to build desalination facilities because of a drop in the price of oil due to the rise of fracking technologies and that oil currently represents around 80% of their economy.

Daily reminder that Saudi Arabia is currently coasting on savings and will expend their current financial reserves by 2020 after which they will no longer have enough money to finance their social welfare system.

Daily reminder that within the next 15 years, Saudi Arabia will be a real life mad max in which sand niggers kill each other for the last remaining can of tuna and bottle of water.

Daily reminder that sandniggers don't build museums, they build mosques. They build mosques, because that's all they know. They –imitate– something else while a tiny minority. They then discard all such pretenses at the first chance their demographic dead-bag-of-leaves-falling-over cunt shitting provides.

You can call it taqiyya, or kitman, or kol nidre, or whatever, but it is not unique to muslims. All migrants, who are lesser in total ability than their hosts, do the exact same thing. One dog into a room full of cats will act like a cat, until it finds enough dogs, and vice versa. Nigs and BLM, Spics and La Raza fuckery, Kikes and for-thee-but-not-for-me, etc.

Daily reminder, that that museum, is not a museum. Daily reminder, that if you cannot tell when you are being lied to, none of this civilization thing going to work.