Post Em

It's that time of year again. Post those white-male deviation grades. I'll start.
>all C's <
Three years of this racist bullshit, it fucking makes me sick. Fucking basketball Americans getting A''s for showing up and listening to music with no books or paper or shit. Little achmed's daughter and Jose's kids can't even fucking speak english.

>>>/blog/

More like a survey kike

>>>/suicide/

You're just dumb. Sorry, fam.

Sage for transparent datamining thread.

>be white male <
>professors rail against white males every class <
>all materials full of anti-colonialism, ant-white male <
>get all C's <
> "You're just stupid user!"

So either bring a lawsuit or quit whining like an impotent bitch.

just give up goy goy

You know how i know your stupid, because you are in nigger classes. The nigger does not survive past the 2nd semester, the nigger does not make it through the weed out classes. How many niggers and sand niggers are in Calc2?

0, cuz they can't grasp calc 1. You don't take easy gen eds, you take hard gen eds. OP is a fagot, who is majoring in a poverty degree.

>doesnt know about muh athletic scholarships<
>doesnt know diversity puts shitskins in every class<
Ive got about 70-80 hrs in on a STEM degree.

nice larp OP. what are the designated shitting days on the street in front of your apartment?

Nigger this isn't >>>/blog/

Fuck off to >>>/gaschamber/

I was in PTK before the election.

><
>>>/female/

one time I got a b- and never turned in my final assignment after I eviscerated a supergook TA's website in networks class
he didn't limit and exclude his fields, some user made the university lose all their foreign student data, he got fired for being incompetent

I'd like to redirect this thread towards the subject of the unfairness of the modern American university.

I am a white male and a senior in high school. I put six months of effort into my application to Harvard College, constantly revising my essays and returning top examination scores and interview performances. I was ready to continue my path of learning at an institution I felt like I could contribute something to.

However, when the results came, I was deferred, along with 73% (!!!) of other applicants. Every intelligent white classmate I know who had applied was deferred as well. Get this, though: just about every minority kid in the district who had so much as shown up to the interview was getting accepted to Harvard, UPenn, Columbia, and numerous other "Ivies" or top schools.

I'm seriously on the verge of either giving up on this process altogether or applying to a reputable "conservative" school (e.g. Claremont McKenna). At some point, top universities have to realize that affirmative action programs are hurting far more than they are helping. It's a disgrace that American whites are being denied the right to literally the best higher education system in the world in their own country.

I think my grades were perfectly fine. Fuck off kike.

I had a 3.8 before last year. All A.s and the occasional B
our school doesnt do that anymore

between this and the Title IX kangaroo courts, the white male will be successfully purged from (((higher education)))

Know that feel. Had a few smart kids in my school. It was: Asian kid > white kid > Asian kid & me. (I was better than the Asian kid I'm tied with at math, but he was a better writer). I just know that the two Asians got into Ivies, but us two didn't.
Really, if you could pull it off: look up a syllabus, get a part time job, study on your own. Eventually, you'll reach a senior level of an actual university (maybe in less time). At that point, you hopefully have a small portfolio, then you can get a low-level full time job in the field which you can attempt to use to pay for your Bachelors. In your Bachelors, attempt to skip out of classes (you will have wanted to take as much AP crap as possible to skip out of gen. eds. Even if the company pays for it, it's your time).
After that, due to your real work experience, portfolio, & (now) bachelors you will be ahead of many in the job market.

Becareful, one could find your uni. by course number & name.

Portland State University?

College is fucking stupid dude. You learn at a ridiculously slow pace and everyone around you is a retard homework finishing robot. It doesn't even matter where you go, they all have the same coursework. Once you get in and you google all your homework because it has no relevance to your degree, you realize worksheets from other colleges have the exact same problems on them.

t. 2nd year Mech Eng who wishes he joined the military instead of this gook/pajeet hellhole.

Aye. I likely should have written out what the name of the courses. Oh well.

This is what Ive been doing for the last 3 yrs, like business/account/managerial etc. on top of STEM requs.

This is 100% true. Youve got a shot at a commission, which is what im working towards now.

A's in all my classes minus engineering physics with an A-.
I could probably do better if I actually tried in college or studied, but I feel like I'm to autistic to do so.

Since we're blogposting, A's in all my classes except one that's processing. I have 100% in that class, but who knows what that'll be after the group project with the woman and the pajeet. I cannot explain how much I hate that those demographics have infested programming.

I pretty much have to do my group projects myself, or they wont get done. Theyre infesting every area of study

Doing it myself wouldn't be so bad, but the pajeet was autistic and we got his special interest/field of study chosen as our topic. I couldn't even touch his code, it was tens of thousands of lines of auto-generated javascript.

The woman was worse than non-existent, she'd constantly promise to get something done, I'd write an in-depth policy of what she needs, along with the names of variables, and examples of how to use them, along with a GODDAMN SKETCH, and she still wouldn't get it done. Disappeared and never showed up again.