Exodus: Jews Flee Paris Suburbs over Rising Tide of Anti-Semitism

Oy vey, it's annudah shoah!

French-Jewish families are being forced from their homes in Paris suburbs as Europe continues to be convulsed by levels of anti-Semitism not seen since the end of the Second World War.
The Paris commuter newspaper 20 Minutes documents an “internal exodus” during 2017 of Jews from the Seine-Saint-Denis department, saying it is emblematic of broader concerns that French Jews, like their brothers and sisters across Europe, are finding it increasingly difficult to reconcile their faith with the changing demographics of the continent.
The paper reports that Jews are leaving their homes on the northeastern fringe of Paris to escape the open hostility that French Prime Minister Edouard Philippe on Sunday condemned as “well-rooted.” The newspaper reports:
The Bondy synagogue president saw a “deteriorating climate” of the last 15 years as driving the exodus, “It’s hard to explain, it’s provocations, it’s looks,” he lamented. “There are places where we do not feel welcome.”
His observations mimic those made 12 months before in nearby Raincy, where local Rabbi Moshe Lewin said he feared he could be one of the last Jewish leaders in Seine-Saint-Denis.
“What upsets me is that in some areas of France, Jews can no longer live peacefully, and that just five minutes from my home, some are forced to hide their kippas (skullcaps) or their Star of David,” he said.
The sensation of “not feeling welcome” is nothing new to French Jews. In 2015, journalist Zvika Klein recorded the reaction to his taking to the streets of Paris wearing a traditional kippa. See the result for yourself below:
Klein later points out the irony that Paris today is a city “where keffiyeh-wearing men and veiled women speak Arabic on every street corner” but where “soldiers are walking every street that houses a Jewish institution.”
Sammy Ghozlan, the president of the Jewish communal security organization BNCVA, told 20 Minutes that it was vital “not to underestimate the antisemitism we experience on a daily basis.”
“For a long time, Jews were targeted through their symbols — today, people themselves are targeted directly,” Ghozlan said.
As Breitbart Jerusalem has reported, the experience of Jews in Paris is much the same across the rest of the country. More and more are feeling so unsafe that they now feel they have no other choice but to move to Israel for safety.
They are continuing a trend that has seen tens of thousands of Jews quit the country in the past decade.
More than 5,000 departures were recorded in 2016 on top of the record 7,900 who left in 2015 and 7,231 in 2014. In total, 40,000 French Jews have emigrated since 2006, according to figures cited by AFP.
On the evidence, that number will not be falling anytime soon.

Youtube
archive.is/hm5Lz

Its not the the French being antisemitic. Its nigger. The Jews are being fucked by their own creation.

The golem ALWAYS turns on them. They even memed this themselves, they are fucked.

Everyone point and laugh at these two newfags that don't know the (((plan)))

until jewish heads are rolling this is business as ususal

While almost all Jews are responsible for the actions of Jews as a whole and almost all Jews support more degeneracy and immigration, the kikes who suffer the consequences of importing Muslims are not the ones who set the agenda. The Jewish elites don't give a fuck if lesser kikes suffer as a result of their power hungry schemes. The Rothschilds and Cohens of the world still rule no matter how many lesser kikes pay the price for their crimes.

Shanghai, Canton and Hong Kong.

< they're so victimized!
< white flight is racist oppression of PoCs!

jEW GOT MICROAGGRESSED

Whoops. Forgot to check rt today. Great news. Now China will learn that any decisions not backed up by troops will be dismissed by the chosen sandniggers.

Nay! They want it. Imagine how hard it is to convince comfy european jews to move to a mideast shithole!

One rule for thee, another for me.

The ultimate kike goal is to have all kikels move to (((Isitreal))) according to the borders set by the Yinon plan.

Anyone who rejects this truism is a newfag or kike themselves.

/ölpol/ knew this, /nüpol/ obviously doesn't.

Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide. This spanking is 5,000 years in the making.

This is forced aliyah and the fucking zionists are behind it.

France is about to get glassed, isn't it?

anyone notice that every thread with damning evidence against kikes through plain old common sense logic dies instantly on pol?

That was my first thought and primarily why I wanted to share this. It's signalling to me that shit's going to hit the fan soon in France

Breitbart routinely publish articles with pushing this same narrative. It’s twofold for Breitbart, encourage rampant philosematism amongst its gentile readers by presenting Jews as perpetual victims whilst focusing all of the blame upon Religion of Cuck™. Europe’s problems expand past Religion of Cuck™, which as we know is just a symptom.

I don’t believe a word.

A people who can't even care for their own are no people at all.

Lol. I don't think so. They're obviously trying to mimic the martyrdom of Jesus Christ, who actually did win when his enemies killed him. But only God is capable of that kind of turnaround.

My thoughts exactly

It's not like some of us warned them this would happen.

Your not seeing the big picture. In their book it says lucifer will come back only once all the Jews are in Israel.

So they are creating the conditions to make all Jews go to Israel.

Import anti-semites en masse, watch anti-semitism rise. It's almost like religion is a good predictor of terrible attitudes. You want cosmopolitan cities, you have to somehow make sure you're inviting cosmopolitan immigrants.

Reminder: arabs are the real antisemites.

Exterminating them will be an act of mercy. There is no more petty and vindictive race on earth. If there were no other race on the earth, the Jew would mercilessly exploit the Jew. It is a race without a future.

It is true that many Jewish elites want Jews to move to Israel, but without them parasiting off our nations and the productivity of others, Israel wouldn't exist.

Isn't it petty to get upset at others for being petty?

Which is extremely hard to do since even the ones that move there leave soon after because even jews don't want to live in a country full of jews.

Luckily for them, unlike the French, kikes have their own country to flee to anytime they want.

So many similarities with niggers.

Are there any French people anymore? There were zero white people in that video. Have all the white French fled for Quebec?

It's their intent you cuckboi, the tribe wants them to migrate to the kikehive itself.

The kike was looking for people to insult him. He wouldn't find them in the more White parts of the city.

Jews living comfortable in Poland, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Ukraine (even with those larping nazi's on the eastern front), israel and the US outside of major cities or inside a city with their own near 100% Jewish neighborhoods with all the amenities they need, including their own police force. In Poland and Ukraine, the same country who took them in when most of Europe deported them from 500 to 1500~ or so. I wonder why they are saying no to the EU? Might it be a whisper in their ear? Loxist jews are still butthurt by the fact that they can't get them to accept their cancerous diversity.

All jews go to Israel, i can't wait for that to happen , then we nuke them

Why do kikes like to run in circles so damn much ? They're the very definition of cyclical history, and they only have themselves to blame, even though.

Whenever a fear seems to draw near, watch the jews, not the news!

The rats abandon ship right after they've kicked holes in it!

It's just like when the Moors invaded Spain… History repeats itself, and once again the jews flee those who they let in.

666D chess

This pleases me. Whites are too cucked to call out the jews. Muslims aren't, and they may just motivate the whites to become uncucked again.

WHERE ARE THEY GOING?
This is the most important question. Are they really going to Israel? Or are they shitting up some other sorry country?

Paris is already pozzed. But it's because they pozzed it. Where do they plan on pozzing next?

Saint Denis is a negroid area.

The kikes have their own special district in the centre, the 4th arrondissement, which they share with homosexuals, unsurprisingly.

There should be thousands of Holla Forumsygamists working to find this out.
Checking yearly immigration statistics by race might help.
Australia is a possibility, but I have heard that jews are beginning to fester in china.
For the economy, new host to parasite off, and to push the world closer to ww3.
An user was saying they already have 4 'centres' in shanghai alone.

A return to Poland, might explain why Poland is one of the only countries that has resisted being infested by shitskins.

I read that as 'microgassed'. Must be spending too much time here.

STOP POL CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

FIX

Oh the poor Jews suffering under MusIim invasion!

t. Breitbart Israel

Anyone notice how easy it is to spot those that don't belong?

immigrants are not concious participants of the white genocide, just used as a tool. And theyre not scared to attack kikes like europeans. We can use them to attack jews too. Imagine europeans, africans and asians uniting in destroying israel. Grrrrreat.

Remember, those are parasites, they cant settle in one place. Even israel, they want it because of middle eastern oil. Religion is useful, not true.

Jews push for accepting them as much as everywhere, its just we see it as it is - an invasion. Too many of those in our history, for polish society to be welcoming and open.

'france'?. that's africa, mate. fuck, how Paris has fallen. The heady days of world war two are a long time behind them now

You're not thinking this through.
Ideally, they and mudslimes nuke each other.

It's common knowledge that Poland is the backup Israel. But they are trying to push multiculturalism here too, believe me. They want all whites dead. It is likely though they're going easy on us, because this land is their plan B. Hitler should have killed them all

zionists want to get them to make aliyah anyway so they're probably happy about it

why did you think rothschild funded the creation of israel?

they want the goyim to live in filth and chaos with the jews controlling everything from israel

Why don't you go föck yürself?

Lol, Jews vs Niggers.

I vote to stay outside of this one and kek from the sidelines

the polish are not THAT bad

I would laugh, but all they're going to do is move.
Either into another white country and repeat this or move to Israel.
Nobody wins except for (((them)))

Go read them yourself, they're a disinfo classic for a reason. That's how poor a quality of disinfo you can produce and still turn the world with it. The entire world changes at the faintest of human efforts.

the worst part about this Aliyah crap is Zionist cucktians are helping them because they believe that Jesus will return and bring about the rapture.

Don't worry about that last one man…this isn't a treehouse where only certain elite minority get to enter the hallowed shrine or speak, we aren't fucking Masons…not sure why they are so very unfriendly to new people here on Holla Forums {happy} as that means that the ideas are spreading and the movement is growing…in any 'normal' situation that is a positive, not a negative in the slightest.

But not because they aren't thinking it…

Semitic religions, governments and 'leaders' are heavily homosexual and pedo…

That quote is a fabrication. But it is true that the biggest problem of Zionism has always been the reluctance of Jews to move to Israel, not finance or military security.

For certain, no more Brother wars; no matter how they provoke us; I have seen some shitstorms of jew provocation on these boards since I first arrived. We have to make a solid unbreakable mental bond to our own kin, flesh and blood until this thing is over and finished.