JEWISH ORDER OF OWLS

The Order of Owls is a secret fraternal order founded in 1904 in South Bend, Indiana by John W. Talbot.
According to its literature, the purposes of the society is "to assist each other in business, to help each other in obtaining employment, to assist the widows and orphans of our brothers, to give aid to our brother in any way that they may need, and assemble for mutual pleasure and entertainment.

Other urls found in this thread:

gnosticwarrior.com/owl.html
google.com/maps/@46.7897561,-92.0985284,3a,75y,127h,90t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sWGPcTehIO-CStkxTL_KhBw!2e0!6s//geo3.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=WGPcTehIO-CStkxTL_KhBw&output=thumbnail&cb_client=search.TACTILE.gps&thumb=2&w=392&h=106&yaw=127.822&pitch=0&thumbfov=100!7i13312!8i6656
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1600867
archive.is/HC9VC
youtube.com/watch?v=KeiIBtcR0IE
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/36xkrd/strange_happenings_regarding_edm_festivals_raves/
twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/943125502197411840
8ch.net/polmeta/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=6dFrUnepTMY
hooktube.com/watch?v=6dFrUnepTMY
archive.is/PKYgj
hooktube.com/watch?v=TDr2Eb_XLHQ&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the goyim knows.

redpill me on owls Holla Forums

"When philosophy paints its gray on gray, then has a form of life grown old, and with gray on gray it cannot be rejuvenated, but only known; the Owl of Minerva first takes flight with twilight closing in."

BRo. You don’t know about the owls? Jesus fucking christ almighty do you not know the evils we fight against?

Mirvina is just as bad a Moloch. Be skeptical of people who use owls and bull symbols. They’re into some fucked shit.

They are cute animals that kikes like to attach themselves to for the dismay of every bird watcher.

They are evil animals that symbolize death and stretegic warefare.

Its the symbol of meme warfare lads. Fuck the owl worshipping is worse than bull riding.

You mean the Roman/Greek goddess of wisdom, strategic warfare, arts and trade? Don't see how that could be evil. Unless it's the kikes corrupting our own religion

How are they evil?

are you two faggots fresh off the boat from cuckchan? lurk 2 moar years before posting

I have probably been here longer than you do. I am legitimately curious about how a bird can be "evil" just because occultists like to attach the image of said creature to their symbology.

sure thing shitskin, go learn some english you subhuman faggot. its clear youre just here to shit up the board. reported

Reported for what exactly?

Northern Indian lore holds them as being retarded, as does much of the rest of the world. Why does the West consider them ‘wise’?

obviously you meant
< longer than you do know
but since he's too uneducated to figure out the implied "know" he got butthurt by his own ignorance and decided to lash out at you for having a superiour command of the English tongue.

Owls are symbols of secret societies because they represent hidden knowledge. You see, logos is logic. Logos is also knowledge. Owls chill out on logs. The Tree in The Garden was thought to be an oak tree, but was actually a beech tree (Buche in German), which is why a book (Buch) is a book.
Phoneticians, man. The 'big' secret is that they can use words and knowledge to manipulate Man by writing is down and broadcasting it. This is what George Carlin is talking about when he mentions words changing and softening over time or changing definition. Its also what they mean when they say people die at the highest rate on Monday 'Mournings' or on 'Weak'ends. Its why the Druids didn't write anything down and passed things on generation to generation. Its the reason Basque wasn't written down. Its the reason that nothing was retained from Atlantis - because the only survivors were that of the tribe of Judah, who only survived because they race mixed with Khazarian Edomites (((babylonian exiles if youre a newfag))) who then took what was left of their sacred science and appropriated it into their own (((kaballah))). What you're seeing around you is the Matrix approaching full blown global Judaism, which has been in effect since the Temple was burned.

They hunt in darkness, they can turn their head a full 360 degrees, and their poop consists of animal fur and bones

(checked)
Speaking of secret societies…

Owls also symbolize The Watchers. Like humans, there are good watchers and bad watchers. They're not supposed to communicate with humans but they do through lesser (((magic))) most of which popularized by khazars

It's longer than *you have been* you illiterate earth of the fourth water.

The left picture looks like a dick that got deep inside of a tit.

owls can see in the dark,and operate at night in the MOON light

Drink bleach, kike.

They reside at your chest like a lazy pair of tits hidden by fashion.

They are adorable

I know nothing about kike owls, but i can tell you that Pennzoil is poor quality oil. I can also tell you that any mobil, bp, or shell product is kike owned, and that i reccomend supporting Valvoline as they are independent, quality, and american owned. I do not know of any kikes involved in their business, but if i am wrong tell me. Sorry for the Off Topic but it was pic related haha.

When talking about occult birbs, Why the eagle? Germany Poland a lot of countrys have eagles, Did it start with the romans and the SPOR stick, did it even start in the stoneage? Guy who invented the banner, started with a chicken tied to a stick, who know's.
Damn occultist i really like owl's.

BRO YOU DONT KNOW EVERYTHING I KNOW? I MEAN, I DONT ACTUALLY KNOW SHIT SO INSTEAD ILL JUST CALL YOU A NEWFAG AND TELL YOU TO LURK MORE INSTEAD OF ANSWERING ANY OF YOUR QUESTIONS BECAUSE IM A FAGGOT
-you

Because eagles just like lions and wolfes are majestic creatures, they rule their respective environment. Just like people their demeanour gives it away, so since animals are more "restricted" in their behaviour they would naturally give you that image.

Also you should stop using triggering orthograhy.

Soy based life form detected

The shitskin called was right.
It was not grammatically correct English, not even while using the emphatic tense. It would sound archaic and out of place.
The mistake maker made a common error of using an auxiliary interchangeably and in this case incorrectly.
Doesn't mean he is a shitskin, more likely he is a Frenchman or a Spaniard.
As for the ones backing this up as correct English, that you see it as fine, demonstrates your own limitations in regards to the language.

that's a sort of brother hood and mutual benefaction that would elevate the white race to the stars, however instead, this creedo is in affect for this particular (((society)))
also, the >assemble for mutual pleasure and entertainment
now that's a fucking disturbing point in regards to (((who))) we're speaking of

Owls represent predators that can see through the darkness of ignorance..

Look into the origin of writing and you'll find the origin of the secret society that is ruining the world now.
Writing came from a need to make recordings of usury, about 5,000 years ago.
I disagree that English is anything to do with them though. The roots of English are quite evident and traceable. Scandinavian, Germanic, Latin and French. More in common with sanskrit. Don't listen to all the nonsense theories based on coincidence.

Owls also clean up the rodents in the forrest, they are predators.

So the Jew is someone who can see in the dark while the goyim remain ignorant, they operate under the moon light of Moloch, and feed off the rats which they create with their dumbing down of the population.

Gay slide/omg all your enemies are godz demoralization psyop thread. Get a fucking job you lazy feds and schizophrenic gay debunked abrahamic religion jewish psychopaths! You people are so fucking gross and will play zero role in the future because everything about you is disgusting! Ewwwww! #yuck

google.com/maps/@46.7897561,-92.0985284,3a,75y,127h,90t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sWGPcTehIO-CStkxTL_KhBw!2e0!6s//geo3.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=WGPcTehIO-CStkxTL_KhBw&output=thumbnail&cb_client=search.TACTILE.gps&thumb=2&w=392&h=106&yaw=127.822&pitch=0&thumbfov=100!7i13312!8i6656

Duluth, MN still has an Order of the Owls. The building always fascinated me as a kid, dunno why. Are you sure it's Jewish? Northern MN is not exactly a Jewish hot spot

I think he's getting Ashtoreth and Minerva mixed up.

absolutely my dude. yids like to hide stuff in plain view. it's part of their agreement with the whole soul selling for material power thing - they've got to disclose to the wider world that they're part of some shit.
Owls aren't necessarily evil - they just carry an evil connotation because they've been used as symbols for this shit kike ritual sacrifice for way too long because entities associated with Owls (Moloch, Minerva, the other one to a lesser extent) use it. Owls, the creature, as they appear in images like the dick-in-a-tit image are signals to other occultists. What appears in the image with the owl says a lot about it's meaning and who is pushing it. In the images I post, currently it's pretty much me and a few /fringe/ and /occult/ posters talking about Theosophy. Theosophy holds truth to be the highest virtue. Many yids and hard core mooohammers get extremely triggered by a goyim religion taking their most sacred symbols in the name of universal truth for what they symbolize and not adhering to their lexicon. In the case of theosophy, the owl symbolizes the watchers (as mentioned) and various other groups that feed off it. The owl is an observer with it's claws tightly gripped around the always-repeating cycle of the world (ouroboros). If you notice, many (1)s will flock to any post minimizing Theosophic symbolism because it minimizes their own ideologies by bringing to the forefront that everything they know is deception.

Ever live in an apartment where an owl lives in the tree out your window? Those fuckers are noisy and if they're eating some animal they're loud as fuck with the gibbling and screeching at other owls to say hey look at me I got a goyim and you didnt substitute goyim for idiot who wants to sell their soul and owl for congressman's handler and you've got the gist of their cult. It's just using old religions and their practices as blackmail - that, in itself, will give someone material power but they derive the power from their belief in old shit. They tend to get real mad when people point this out by using allegories because it pokes holes in their power structure.

you spelled it's name wrong - but that's the entity they refer to as 'he-who-shall-not-be-named'
they hide it under layered symbolism in harry potter because that's how they roll.

Actually, wouldn't the Jews be the rats and the Nazis be the owls?

sandy hook owl.

Bohemia-Moravia Jewish Cultism.

So basically my understanding is these secret societies are basically just nepotism clubs?

Why doesn't Holla Forums start making their own secret societies with the same or better model? I mean it's obvious they work.

like a vril society.

what did he mean by this?

I'd be interested to learn more about the owl symbolism. It's all over the place in DC.

I do unfamiliar with all your fancy grammatical terms, but I do quite certain that you do incorrect. I do a many-year user of the English language, and to my highly-trained ear it does obvious that the original expression in question does fine. Not only do you wrong on this point, but so also do all the many people who do constantly "correcting" me about this very thing. What does wrong with people these days!

Pathetic little boy.You christian assholes worship a JEW. You acknowledge a JEW as your savior and god. You bow and pledge obedience to a JEW. Pathetic little ignorant morons. The JEWS are superior to all others and always will be. There is nothing you or any other inferior fool can do to change that. You may run along now. Make sure you give a sufficient donation next time you go to worship your JEWISH savior.

Owls are a primarily nocturnal bird which feed upon small mammals and on occasion other birds. They possess extremely keen hearing which allows them to locate other animals exceptionally well. They are associated symbolically with wisdom, but from having taken care of more than a few helping out with wildlife rehabilitation, I can tell you for a fact that owls are actually stupid as shit. They just look sort of creepy to people because of their unusual proportions. Also, they regurgitate pellets of scraps they don't digest. Bones and such.

There are many sorts of owls. Great Horned Owls are often known and used as imagery, since they have a definitive look and are extremely large. People tend to like Barn Owls and use them as images the most when looking for a more positive spin, since they look less aggressive. For myself, I personally like Burrowing Owls. They're small, cute, and have a very tight family structure, often raising large numbers of offspring.

Owls, as a result of their behaviors, are one of the least likely to be considered for falconry. While Eagles are a challenge in their own way, good falconers can train them well. As a general rule, they're not much a far cry from Hawks and Eagles. Owls are not so easy to train, and further, their preferred hunting time and adaptations makes them a poor match for humans. That said, many falconers have made attempts, and Burrowing Owls in particular received a lot of attention, since they're more daylight oriented and are quite small.

To put all of this into simpler terms:
They're fucking birds you dumb fuck.
Social elitists love to use symbolism to define themselves. The aristocrats of feudal Europe used their coat of arms for their family. The modern fraternal groups and secret societies do the same shit. It's simply a way for these people to signal their superiority and mystique over those they consider beneath them.

Threads like this are what they're going for: spooking people, convincing them that they're dealing with mystical powers and things above them. This is a falsehood. These people have money and influence, but stripped to their bare skin, they're just as powerless as anyone here. They bleed, and they bleed red. All things going well, a lot of them will be bleeding a lot of red, and suddenly things will start going a lot better for a lot of people. But when you start to associate demonic powers or divine providence to those who rule you, you give them an advantage over you.

That is the "magic" of the occult - the power to convince yourself, and others, that you are more capable than others. It's the same logic as any other kind of social control - simply means to get people to do things a certain way or to think a certain way. To phrase it another way, it's a form of self-hypnosis which the wealthy and powerful use to deceive themselves, their children, and those brought into the fold. The significance of this is, of course, is in it being a trap: a trap devise such that those people who elevate themselves socially, who know this, are unable to speak out against it. Who would believe them? How would they handle the financial ruin?

Consider the infamous Obama dinner where he and his compatriots mocked Trump, who sat fuming in the back. That's what happens when someone starts to get uppity - they publicly shame them. Now, what they failed to anticipate, was that Trump had enough backers and was irritated enough to actually give them the middle finger back. Which shows one of the advantages we hold: while these groups are powerful, and for the most part united, they're not completely monolithic. To put it in economic terms, they're a cartel, not a monopoly. And the thing is, every cartel has with it an incentive put upon its members to cheat.

The real question is, how many of these kikes are actually worshiping dead gods, and how many of them are simply LARPing? That's the mystery that's much harder to answer.

Fundamentally, Holla Forums is a form of secret society. We have the advantage of anonymity and larger numbers, but have the disadvantages of being simpler to infiltrate, no financial advantage, and the ability to coordinate things together in person. Then there's the matter of decentralization - we have no leader. If anything, the BO and vols are as much enemy as friend, if not more-so.

Ideally, we could form an internal organization of people. The problem is, how would we vet it? How could we be sure the feds didn't infiltrate it (a problem our enemies do not have, considering that they are the feds)? It's not completely impossible, but it's somewhere close to that.

The most difficult element is this: Meeting face to face is inherently risky, and thus, you can't do it until you have absolute trust or simply don't give a shit. The latter is inherently incompatible with a secret society, and the former is complicated by the fact that until you do meet someone face to face, it's impossible to have absolute trust.

THE COURT OF OWLS IS REAL?!

YES

nothing to see here goyim.

That's not their poop. They puke them up in pellets. Owls are cool animals. It's a shame that they had to become occult symbols.

This just sounds like Freemasons. I actually went to university in South Bend and I never heard of this, ever. Is it still in existence?

Had an economics teacher who would never shut the hell up about the place, always talked about how great it was. Never really cared to look into it but everyday it was constant story telling about South Bend Indiana. Thought he was some gay brokeback who got his jimmies rustled from meeting at the local hotel for his regular anal exploration exam.

The Owl Club or South Bend? Because South Bend is a shithole. It's full of niggers, mexicans, and juggalos. The downtown is basically a giant homeless shelter.

I want you to reread my post and think about what you've just said you stupid nigger

Just filter, might be a bot or a shill trying to derail, there's no way your post could have made him froth at mouth like that. Also, mason-kikes definitely do worship Minerva.

I stumbled over this and did a double-take.

Just answer his question you dishonest nigger.

checked

Deluth and Minneapolis are mkultra/monarch hotspots. You should educate yourself so you know what to look for.

Indeed they do. The reason these cunts like to associate themselves with owls, depict their group was the image of one, is because owls are wise and can see in the dark.

Study symbolism and you won't need any shades to see the jew.

Kill them, kill them all Johnny

See I just don't get this, why do Monotheistic kikes worship an ancient Roman goddess? She's supposed to be our goddess, we need to reclaim her

The confusion with owls arises because it is often seen on the reverse of Melkart coins from Tyre as a symbol of the City and thus associated with human sacrifice.

In fact though the owl was the symbol of Astarte as Mother of souls, including those sacrificed, the owl being associated with cemeteries and also the keeper of children's souls thus something of an ill omen as people thought their children might be about to die if an owl was hanging around.

The burning/sacrifice of Melkart was demanded by Ba'al Hammon/Cronos/El, Astarte was seen as the guardian of Melkart's soul and restorer and avenger.

Astarte of the sea was the principle Goddess of Tyre due to the foundation myth of Astarte and the legend of the sea and can be related to Athena/Minerva.

The issue then wasn't with Melkart or Astarte and the owl but the Deity actually demanding the sacrifices.

Checked

I know where the last image 32anon posted leads to. There are a group of five buildings in that pattern in North York. They're condo buildings modelled after New York skyscrapers. One of which has a black sun in front of the lobby. The Bayview subway station is nearby.

A pizzagate voater posted a topic about a secret temple in that station. He said he saw people in robes there or something like it.

Found it.

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1600867

How?

lilith the screech owl the whore of babylon.

When i was young, i scoffed at what the Sunday school teachers and the old ladies warned me of idolatry. As i grew older and discovered meme magic, i understand why these ancient gods/demons were so dangerous. I suspect that it started off innocently, that they adopted the symbol and the rituals as "branding". However as we have come to witness with KEK and meme magic, these things take a life of their own when humans put energy behind them.

For the skeptics, one explanation is that these rituals slowly pollute a person's thinking, and what was once a good person slowly becomes a tainted person as they are exposed to secretive ideology. This club does not help everyone, just their members. Let that sink in. Not even the old man's veteran drinking clubs are that selfish, they help the community when there are no veterans to help, and are now a bit more open. But a secret society rooted in ancient mysticism that only helps it's members? that is a recipe for disaster.

Checked.

This reminds me of Ghostbusters, when they had the sky scraper built by the cult. Jews are infamous for putting in secret jokes that only they get into movies. One woody allen movie with gene wilder in it had a joke about the guy fucking a sheep named dolly(i think that was the sheep's name). Gene wilder could not stop laughing. The reason why this is a secret joke is because the word shisksa in kike can mean woman or animal. So it was a joke about screwing a woman named dolly.

So now i am wondering about those old buildings. How many of them were built for occult purposes?

many more than we'll ever have the privilege of knowing. If you live in an old city with a university (or there's one near by) find a religious/arts professor and ask him if you can sit in on a class discussing religious symbolism/architecture. If it's an old town or city, there will be at least one person studying religious architecture.

It's really neat stuff - they'll have you start with roman and greek architecture moving into gothic where you start to see elements of the old stuff hidden in plain sight. Many masonic temples are much more than they seem - the one where I went to college was full of symbols borrowed from almost every meaningful architectural style and they incorporate all religions.

There's also a building with an oculus (round shape at top of building or in a wall to serve as a window) on the left side of that image. Seems likely there's some ritual aspect to the property's orientation.

recall that lillith taught women makeup

According to the bottom image in the paste from it's underground. You can make out text that says something like 75' underground.

kill kike owl with a hollywood oscars.

praise moloch

Horus and the eye of Horus the owl the some of isis.

the son of isis

At some point in time, the /x/-tier bs has got to go. You're projecting this owl thing. Do owls get used as symbols for some evil ends? Sure. But an animal or the symbol of an animal isn't innately 'good' or 'evil'.
Okay. Your owl anthropomorphism of the yid chewing loudly on the mouse is weak water, dude. I could take almost any animal and tie them to the jew if I wanted to sit down and really work it out.
Abstracting symbols from your surroundings is like a step 0 to initiating your mind to breaking out of allegorical cave. Attaching and detaching meaning to those symbols isn't even step 1.
Step 1 is knowing that all symbols have no power until they are given power by someone or group or thing. Know the originator of the power, know the master trying to pull the strings. If they fuck with you, pervert their symbols and watch the masses lose their minds.

This is another meaning of "owl" I've seen. The Clinton emails reference "the owl rule" which refers to the obfuscation of truth through language. If you separate intent from symbol, you can say one thing and mean another, you can deceive without "lying" because it's their fault for misunderstanding your intent.

So somebody can say "Jesus" but mean "Horus" because the symbols are the same.

Jesus = CVCVC
Horus = CVCVC

checkd
this is the frost bank building in austin, tx. i more or less watched them build it when i lived there - 33 stories tall in case anyones curious…

i dont know is /sg/ seen this ?

archive.is/HC9VC

what else do you know?

hegel was a sorcerer, btw. and that quote just means you never understand a certain historical era until its over

youtube.com/watch?v=KeiIBtcR0IE
We can still like silly owl videos on the internet, right?

No you faggot, the order of Minerva goes back to ancient times, one of the old mystery cults or religions (like Moloch's) that went underground during the Age of Pisces (i.e. Christianity).

Mirvina is just as bad a Moloch. Be skeptical of people who use owls and bull symbols. They’re into some fucked shit.
Right on.

(check)
Good post.

Ignorant faggot. The psychological effects and the political context you mentioned is real, but the so-called occult is a domain sui generis. Demonic entities exists; sorcery exists.

Owls are amazing. We shall take them back. This is probably not the first or only group to use them as a symbol. Perhaps the symbol has more of a hold on them than they of it.

The basic gestalt: The symbol purportedly comes from the ancient deity Minerva / Athena and her own symbol the "Owl of Minerva / Athena".

The spider comes into this when a mortal woman, Arachne offended the deity by challenging her to a weaving contest, after which she was turned into a spider by Athena / Minerva.

Well I always associated the owl with perception and wisdom, perhaps even stealth.
But that stealth might explain the perception of it being associated with death. It swoops upon you from the dark with no warning or mercy.

While organisations may use the owl for their super spoopy symbol, I don't think they have a monopoly over the interpretation. European tradition had a more "wisdom" approach to the owl.

No I think they honest to go believe in the mysticism.
Owls represent another facet of nature and the universe, the fire we live in.

Things exist only when we believe they exist user.

There is no such thing as a "dead god", just "forgotten gods".
This is why Christians focused on only having one god, so they forgot the others and increased the power of the one they followed.

As a pantheist, this is all deeply amusing.

k then.

If only that were true.
They're blind as a bat.

Expounding on this line of thinking:
If one does not believe that the unreal is real, does one believe that belief is real? Does it have an effect of the real? How "real" is intelligence? And love? Belief if not real. Neither is intelligence. Yet it exists. Yet it is powerful.

Both are dumb goats.

Real is anything we both agree to commonly understand. A nexus of concept that binds us and others that believe so.
But at the SAME time, the above is total crap.
The dualistic nature of our world, the contradictory "flame" so to speak is peculiar.

We're never contempt with just a comfy looking sandcastle, we need to fuck with it too.

To say that God or the metaphysical is not real is tantamount to saying love and hate are not "real". It's more precise to say they are not physical. They are more real than real. They are meta-real.

They are the drivers, the signals. The physical are only receivers, avatars. As sentient beings, we are the a connect these realms.

Jewish Owlder? ayy

When we're done killing the Jews and masons, I will personally round up all you well-played x-fags and burn you alive. I hate you more than the child rapers.

Gender fluid fairy worshippers get the rope. We face a bunch of kiddie diddling Jews and their golems. All this symbolism is nothing but target recognition. Your larping is not much better than theirs and will be punished.

*Well-poisoning

Regardless of if this stuff is "real", it drives people. People fascinate over, revere, fear, love and worship it. They kill and die for it. Maybe not you. You might be immune which is admirable in nearly way. But large masses of people are not. It moves them, and brings them.

nearly every* way

No shit.

Petulant child. There are two possible answers: there is magic, there is not magic. If there is not magic, the occult by its very definition is powerless. If there is magic, then the occult has power, but must operate under certain guidelines.

The number one rule nearly all systems agree upon, is that much like hypnosis, the power of the occult comes from belief. Belief feeds it. Disbelief feeds it. The Christian solution is by far the simplest: kill it at its root. Burn practitioners of witchcraft. Deny the power and authority of arcane rules. In doing so, you take power from the system.

Maybe other powers do exist. I deny them. I deny the claims of occultists, and recognize their symbols for what they are - signals to themselves and others, desperate cries for power. Once you take the path of rejection, and you strip your enemies down to their basest, most human elements, they lose all of their sway. Money is their real power. It is their only power.

I don't know about all that, but owls are fucking assholes.
t. owl feeder

They really fucking are. From helping with wildlife rehabilitation, I've helped out with a few. There was a young great-horned that was actually pretty sweet, but fucking hell, this one barn owl chick we were helping with a while back was just a fucking asshole. Spent the whole damn time hissing.

Falcons are much nicer to work with, even if they can be loud little shits too. I'd love to care for a crow at some point, but unfortunately, not many people see a baby crow fall out of its nest and think, "I should report this". They're not super common around here either, and in any case, aren't protected.

Poor crows, they're reasonable birbs with smarts, and they help wolves and humans hunt, plus they'll talk and make friends for food and shiney. I fucking hate barred owls, I used to feed a rehab one who jumped at me every time I went in with his food, I'm so glad he didn't have a left wing. The great horned owls I fed clicked hissed and pooped when I came in, and they were HUUUUGE. Owl claws are crazy big, they're the size of a medium human hand with a ton of force behind them, I'd rather fight a pack of dogs than get dive bombed by an owl.

Ridiculous position. The creator can ipso facto be not identical to the creation.

Fuck off to Reddit or wherever bluepill faggots like yourself congregate.

(Heil Hitler)
Agree.

Disagree; this is faulty new-age thinking ("it's all in your mind, mane"). IF there are real, operationable rules and subsequent effects of magical practice, by definition it's not about belief, but about indirect cause and effect. Indeed, most hardcore practitioners e.g. in Voudoun prefer Westerners as targets who don't "believe" in this stuff. Makes it much easier to apply sorcery as they won't seek protection.

This is solipsism. This angle might be subjectively useful for reducing fear and anxiety, but it doesn't influence the existence or non-existence of occult powers in the slightest.

Money definitely is A power, one with a much more metaphysical aspect to it than many people believe. In fact, for people who are reluctant to go into occultism proper I recommend the deep study of money. Conceptually, not necessarily for investment purposes.

I find it funny how there are still people on here who don't believe in some sort of supernatural entity. You have the richest, most influential people that have access to unlimited knowledge and they not only believe, but act and sacrifice to appease the demons they worship

Wew lad sure is 2008 here

nice trips

So my friends go to this rave called EDC or Electric Dance Carnival, and it is probably the most satanic shit you guys will ever see. Just watch videos of that shit and it is pure degeneracy. Rampant thottery with heavy drug use all around and shitty hypnotic music. One of my friends actually died at a rave.

I remember reading a forum, might be reddit, about shroom demon possession and someone talked about how he used to go to raves all the fucking time, but at one point during the rave he just stopped dancing and started thinking in the middle of it. He looked around and thought, this shit was fucking satanic. It was like the place was harvesting the entire audience of their energy.

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/36xkrd/strange_happenings_regarding_edm_festivals_raves/

Remember 2 years ago when we were shit talking about Alex Jones then watched this video about his owl symbolism then we all started believing the building looks like a fucking owl? We fucking kekd hard that night.

So that one eyed illuminati shit and owls are connected because of this

2:11 "How else to restore a city that spiraled into chaos?"
Vote republican? twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/943125502197411840

Fuck I didn't link these posts together.

Anyways. Here is EDC.

That's actually very interesting, because it reminds of something similar that happened to myself when I first went to university. There was a "concert" being held to welcome the new students, just outside my dorm, and I went down to check it out. I floated between random people, danced, and so on.

Then there was a moment when I just stopped and started thinking, and realized that I wasn't having any fun. The music was loud, sure, but that was it's only quality - it was just simple electronics, without any real human passion in it. The lyrics, what little there were, didn't give me any emotion. I didn't really know or care about the people around me. So I just turned, walked back from my position fairly close to the front, and went back up to my dorm to drink hot chocolate and watch anime for a bit.

Harvesting energy? I doubt it. But ever since then, I've found I simply don't feel comfortable at that type of event.

Masons are a complicated matter. I've met a lot of people from the local lodge, and they're not bad people. The same with the Elks and all of the other minor fraternal orders. The truth of the matter is, in a better society, we'd all be members of orders like this - these organizations were the ones who took care of the common worker's health insurance, provided a place to gather, and gave a chance to bring up a child into being a participant.

Thing is, these fraternal orders aren't commonplace anymore. Many of them are shells of their former selves. College fraternities, their younger siblings, have turned into glorified networking resources with lots of drinking. Those societies which remain, then, are the ones that have really locked themselves up in traditions.

As such, the masons aren't necessarily an enemy. They simply look out for themselves, the same way that our enemies do, and the same way that we should. Sometimes this will put us in opposition; most of the times, our goals are completely unrelated. From those masons I know, I suspect that flooding the nation with mongrels is not on their list of priorities. But I have no idea what the high-ordered members think.

Perhaps. For my own part, I take it as a simple fact that God is on my side. The Lord is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?

I want a tattoo of a frog killing an owl and/or a bull in the medieval manuscript artstyle.

The masons are still that way. They just don't go out of their way to advertise their impacts to local communities and shriners hospitals. Because the idea behind helping people out is you aren't doing it for recognition. Those who enter the lodge for power and greed will never have the keys.
t. Mason

Here's who runs Holla Forums.

8ch.net/polmeta/index.html xx

Not directly related to OP, but I notice there's a Knights of Columbus chapter in my small town. I assume everyone here is low degree useful happy idiots and you don't get into the awful stuff until higher levels.

I don't know much about them

Probably most are good, like everybody. If there's bad stuff going on, it would likely be compartmentalize.

Hard to tell, what colour are his eyes?

I agree completely, I believe in God and Jesus Christ as well. But - one really has to "walk the walk", as they say, and completely admit him into one's heart, with real contrition and submission. The garden-variety blue-pill "faith" of the average "Christian" offers no protection whatsoever. None at all. As the subversion of the protestantisms as well as the Catholic church shows, they might be even more especially vulnerable nowadays against certain occult powers and influences.

Good post, thanks

There is no fucking way that is real.

youtube.com/watch?v=6dFrUnepTMY
hooktube.com/watch?v=6dFrUnepTMY
Polite sage

As someone unversed in capeshit what is the significance?

I would agree with most of this but a couple of points.
If someone believes it, it has an effect regardless of how real it is. For instance in the confidence if the user, and also in possibly intimidating others. Even in an atheist's universe.
Was this a type-o? Please explain.

polite sage

Bump

Third time I've tried to reply.
Not typing this shit up again but we're speaking the same language. It boils down to:
the tool's greatest limitation is the user's imagination

Not sure if true
archive.is/PKYgj (didn't archive well)

Not really, it's a society within a society and that's how corruption starts.

That's where you are wrong user. Trust me on this, we can't be this certain that life and the world functions a certain kind of way. Truly, all the knowledge we base the world on, is made up. It's what we believe is real. Nothing we know for certain, hence why every scientific discovery is called a theory.

And we can't really know for certain about anything, considering the winners always has the "truth" told and the kikes have been in power since atleast the french revolution and i simply wouldn't trust their world-view and neither should you. Hence why it's always a good opportunity to remain open to all the possibilities, even the batshit insane ones.

polite sage

American secret societies are a mix of kikes and debased Anglos who enjoy LARPing as Greeks and Romans. Wealthy people from the 1900s loved to associate themselves with ancient gods and goddesses for good luck purposes.

Basically this, these are ordinary people and their main cloak is fear and intimidation.

If you want some redpills on the Bohemian Grove, read Imperial San Francisco by Gray Brechin. The city was run by mining magnates who loved to relax themselves at their own private clubs. The Bohemain Club, founded in 1872, played second banana for most of it's history to the far larger, wealthier, older and more active Olympic Club founded in 1860. The Bohemians were so named because of the plays and skits they would do on retreats in the redwoods of Marin and Sonoma north of San Francisco.

The thing that launched the Bohemians into the national spotlight began in 1931 with a series of investment deals between wealthy businessmen and UC Berkeley to fund their Radiation Lab. At the nexus of this link were professors Ernest Lawrence and Robert Oppenheimer. The Manhattan Project catapulted the Bohemians into a myriad of positions embedded within the US government.

It's curious though, all this talk of owls and Athena. Athena has a major vulnerability. She's the personification of her city, Athens. In 431 BC Athens was a wealthy and powerful port city. Fresh from the victory over the Persians she had built the Parthenon and led the Delian League, a military alliance that was an Athenian Empire in all but name. But she incessantly bullied the lesser city-states, before issuing an ultimatum to Sparta requesting that they not intervene because Athens was a powerful state. The ensuing Peloponnesian War would see both cities devastated. But Sparta, not Athens, was the victor. Her fleets smashed, her armies slaughtered, her citizens starving and dying of plague; Athens would never again be a major power in Greece.

San Francisco was the same in many respects. It built up a grandiose idea of itself, even trying to call itself "Rome on the Pacific". But the twin disasters of the 1906 earthquake and the discovery of oil in Los Angeles put an end to that. Athena has a tendency to puff herself up with pride before suddenly and spectacularly realizing too late that she's overfilled herself with her own hot air. The really crazy thing is that Athena/Minerva isn't just the symbol for San Francisco, she represents the whole State of California. Absent any changes, she'll have the same fate.

This is why we should poach owls to extinction, to de y the jews their sacred totem

Deny*

hence the Bohemian Club with its owl of Minerva and the accompanying spider of Arachne "weaving spiders come not here"

If the Masons are such good people, why were they shut down in Germany?

Agreed, owls are pretty cute

und zpiderz. we muzt cruzh all ze zpiderz.
achtung. sieg heil.

Bubo

Not All Owls.

?

What about pan-en-theism or cosmotheism?

dollar makes an origami owl

State what those terms mean in your opinion, then we can see if or bhow they make sense.

I just wanted your opinion. I accept the Stanford Encyclopedia description as generally accurate:

I.e. World is in and part of god but not equivalent to god

That's basically the kabbalistic position. God/"the infinite unknowable" opens up a space within itself to make creation possible, which is then actualized in a series of dialectic steps, or emanations (the so-called sephiroth). Ever more aspects of creation appear until everything gets balanced out and finally crystallizes in matter, i.e. our empirically observable universe. A very complete and fascinating cosmological system with many applications, i.e. in physics, medicine or psychology. A good, perfectly Jew-free and understandable primer is Dion Fortune's "Mystical Kaballah".

It bears repeating that Kaballah is not kiked per se, contrary to the opinion of many Holla Forumsacks and despite the use of Hebrew terminology. One way to describe Kabbalah could be "antediluvian metaphysics filtered through Hebrew mysticism and aumented by Greek and Christian concepts". It's only the so-called sitra ahra, "the other side", and the use of the shells of creation, the qlipoth, that could be construed as "evil". As always, it's the deed, not the tool, that is to blame.

Jewish use of the owl is just an old version of cape shit. Fantasies about how they see in the darkness and hunt vermin when in reality they are the vermin.

Jewish Gang Brutally Attacks Innocent Muslim at AIPAC Conference in Washington DC
>hooktube.com/watch?v=TDr2Eb_XLHQ&feature=youtu.be

Heil and I was just watching this earlier and thought wow whoever wrote this knew about something.

Kabbalah is the essence of Kiked in it’s purest form you faggot. I swear this is the same asshole trying to push this shit anytime a thread like this comes up. You the same faggot that likes to argue Gnosticism and Kabbalah is something we should all practice and in no way is related to kiked luciferianism and kiked Satanism? Doesn’t matter kill yourself.

Nice argument.

Neither are those two stances even remotely identical, nor do I expressedly advocate one or the other.

The infernal side of Kabbalah, yes - dealing with demonic powers and the forces of the "sitrah ahra". It's the deed, not the tool, that defines evil.

Here you go. Required reading.

Here you go. Required reading.

Huh. That was strange.

inherited this; family member denied occultic association. knew better, it's one of my most valued possessions.

They are birds. Any good or evil assigned to them is a human construct.

by threat of death they will always deny it

"THE OWLS ARE NOT WHAT THEY SEEM"
Lynch tried to Warn us 25 years ago, but we didn't listen.

How do you accomplish this? Is that a $1 note?

Look lads, a shitty AI appears!

unironically thank you for posting that reddit link

Do you not understand that a simple
search could reveal an answer to your question?

The owl can look ALL AROUND itself, it is
fruitfully aware of what goes on, because of
this.

Think 360 degrees eye sight, that is half of the answer you seek.

Yeah, older people usually fall back on the memory problem issue. Cowards.

We have our own symbol for our nepotism club too, user.

Oh wait…

I'd recommend not to do mushrooms until you have a good grasp on esoterics. For me they are like a window of truth on the future.

Oddly enough, a mushroom trip last year saved me from being killed. Started to pick up bad vibes from my housemates which turned out to be entirely justified.

All drugs have the potential to demonically possess you. Either have a very strong will and intention, or just say no like the sXe fags do.

Their library logo was an owl.

The bird is the word.

You worshipped Isis.

Crows are god-teir. Especially when you're used to pigeons and seagulls.

They fuck little boys, user. They think sperm transmits knowledge. All the cops are in the lodge so who you gonna call?