PAYDAY thread: $5 to post edition

Only in Payday 2 will you get paid DLC thrust upon you immediately after a set of other content. Does it even offset the nerf of medieval weapons? Have any of you goys been dumb enough to buy into Jehovah Wickowsky's Weapon pack? Otherwise:

Other urls found in this thread:

lastbullet.net/mydownloads.php?action=view_down&did=16764
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

also this new track by Vik for Halloween(?) is fucking GOAT

How the fuck can you break it like that overshill?
Were playing some HM and Winters busted in with just 1 goon. One fucking goon. Never happened before, though some other bugs related to Winters were there since he was introduced.
Also the Wick pack is shit except for the UMP and P30's animations. The sniper rifle is literal garbage, though you can get 4 detection risk with it.
Jimmy a best girl, but that's obvious already.

who the hell is still playing HPbloat 2 The Hiest?

Not you, we get that. You're so cool.

What's that HUD?

Midnight Animal HUD.
lastbullet.net/mydownloads.php?action=view_down&did=16764

Thanks. On another note, anyone getting random disconnects or freezes in their game?

Pls no bully

My game used to freeze to fucks and crash afterwards but i'm thinking it was one of the mods + steam being pieces of shit because i haven't had this shit happen in a while.
Disconnects are usually caused by very shitty connection and sometimes mods.

>Sokol is arguably best girl

Still waiting for Panic Room to be optimized, still runs like ass for me.

this game is literally call of duty

you contrarians make no sense

this board is literally reddit

you plebeians make no sense

this place is literally cuckchan now

barely payday related, but what do you guys think their first game is going to be?

ARE YOUR ASSES READY FOR ONE DOWN SAFEHOUSE NIGHTMARE?

Calm down satan

Also jesus fuck there's tons of skulls now and all this new shit and the safehouse is an actual thing? I dunno where to start, I couldn't even figure out how new builds work

People wanted the difficulties to be adjusted to compensate for the new and somewhat OP builds introduced in Update 100. Overkill eventually responded by creating two completely unnecessary difficulties which do nothing but crank up cop health rather than actually add a genuine challenge, honouring their tradition of absolute incompetence. The new safehouse is pretty alright, though.
I'm currently trying to get my hands on a pre-crimefest 2014 version of payday 2, since the current mess the game is in is making me yearn for the old days.

Either look up some builds by GeneralMcMeme or just fuck around with whatever seems useful on Overkill difficulty. Overkill is piss-easy for the most part if you know what you're doing. Akimbo Chimano Customs will destroy everything on Overkill if you spec into Fugitive

Does anyone have the screencaps of the history of Crimefest that that one user made? I had copies, but I accidentally deleted them last summer.

Bump

How is it on console?

Horrible

How is TF2 on console?

It's a pretty solid antlion wave defense game tbh.

lmao

It would appear as though that trend continues to this day.

Not very good, its 40 for the base game with DLC up until Dragan, they recently released an update up to Sokol I believe but the extra DLC costs as much as the game itself at 40.

Pretty fucking good considering its the vanilla TF2 experience without hats or competitive bullshit.

if payday 2 wasnt fucking shit and the dlc wasnt p2w and pure cosmetic
i would actually ironicly play this game

Pretty much anything with nonsense builds for the hell of it. Also get a DLC unlocker instead of giving your cash to the kikes.

Everything except Car Shop the escape part is torture
AK.762 & Compact .40
Fugimind-Ghostforcer with Grinder perkdeck
Vlad

Nice, but I'm not seeing the halloween theme

You know DLC unlockers exist, right?

his builods are usually bad and his taste is shit, just like yours
Not that it matters since the difficulty rebalance made the game complete shit yet again

Thanks for reminding me that I'm going to need to endure that bullshit on OD

Kinda like TF2, I'm starting to think pre-2015 PD2 was better than the current one. The Update 100 rebalance is fun and all, but with this new difficulty update Overkill is looking to be even more incompetent than they were at the beginning.

Glorious Overkill programmers. Never stop programming.

Pretty good actually

Chivalryfags on suicide watch

Four days later, I'm here to deliver. I wish I can take a new screencap for some of these that I forgot to highlight spoilers.

Now you can take a screenshot of ALL the spoilers on a page.

Only 5 dollars?!?!?!?