OH SHIT SILVA'S BACK

OH SHIT SILVA'S BACK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCIXM2qZRG9o4AFmEsKZUIvQ
gamejolt.com/games/grand-dad/162835
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SILVA THREAD?

SILVA THREAD.

the guys who run siiva said that they have a handful of rips left to release before they end it for good
they're gonna release one more rip and then end
also shit thread check my dubs

no thanks

Fitting that the two memesters in the thread have green and purple IDs

His last rip is coming in a few hours.

So, bets on what the final video will be?

5bux says it'll be 7 Grand Dad - Title & Ending because it'd be all too fitting. But could be anything else, after so long of this madness.

Fuck.

(checked)
This channel is a decent continuation, though.
youtube.com/channel/UCIXM2qZRG9o4AFmEsKZUIvQ

The truly horrible thing is that you will never play the game in the OP.

If we’re assuming that she’s only going to be used for physical pleasure, I can see the interest in Lightning. Other than that she doesn’t have any redeeming qualities.

Even as le ebin may may creations go, I’d want to fucking play it.

It looked like a game I would actually wanted to play

Someone else is at least making an unrelated Grand Dad fangame.

gamejolt.com/games/grand-dad/162835

TTGD is good and all but he feels like an off-brand version of siIva.

As for 7 Grand Dad Mania, I'm sure some people will make a fan game bases on this trailer. probably shittily thrown together but hey it's better than nothing™

What's this? Pill me on this.

I don't have enough hands to check all those digits.

well check mine then

Some dude made a youtube channel dedicated to making fake-out bait and switch videos that look like uploads of video game music ("high quality rips"), usually involving the Flintstones theme song. Eventually a community and tons of memes formed around it.

At the beginning of October of this year, the dude running it announced that he was going to end it after uploading a few more rips.

The footage in the OP looks genuine enough to think that one developed an engine for it, though.

>You will never play video games made specifically for April Fools videos.

Thank fucking god. I'm sick of tumblrites and redditors flapping their arms and going "LE FUNNY NUTSHACK SNOW HALATION XDDDD HIGH QUALITY RIP!!!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂xD👌👌👌👌👌👌 DEEPEST LORE😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯"

I didn't mind it one bit when the channel was new, because it was fresh, different and fucking hilarious, but the jokes got worn out worse than a chinese prostitute on valentine's day and became repeated, soulless and HUGELY saturated dogshit, and the fanbase is irritating as all fuck, it's like a bad inside joke in high that ran its course and won't go away.
It would be nice if every single video was something a little different, but it isn't.
They either run one joke to the ground, or run another. Only a small part of the SiIva group actually has any brain left cells to think of anything original to boot, they ran out of ideas for the most part, they're shutting down and I'm glad. Fuck you.

who

The Nutshack is awesome

Well the disclaimer at the end does say "not actually coming out PROBABLY" so there might be a microscopic speck hope of it actually coming out. But I wouldn't count on it.

I'M DYING

E-CELEB THREAD EVERYONE GET IN SO WE CAN JERK OFF THE E-CELEB

PS: FUCK VIDEOGAMES

Who the fuck is this and why should I care?

Basically a music meme guy and a group of other music meme men who make videos of memeified vidya tunes.

Also about to be done forever once the final video is out soon, so yeah.

So why post about it here? Take it to cuckchan.

*listens*

Is it wrong for me to say I've heard shit out of the MLP song fandom that is better than this?

Listened to 10+ of the guys mixes, the only one remotely listenable is the op's, and then even that shits the bed and only 0:45 - 1:25 is listenable, rest is overpitched garbage

The original song of this is fucking amazing.
Imagine if Sega got game designers and project managers as good as their music guys.

God Damn.

There you go, fags. The final video.

R.I.P.

RIP

Well that was disappointing to say the least

HOLY SHIT 7 GRAND DAD MANIA IS ACTUALLY IN DEVELOPMENT