HAHAHA #ConfrontWhiteWomen

Lefties cannibalizing themselves on twitter, feminists are now attacking white women. This fucking hashtag #ConfrontWhiteWomen

twitter.com/womensmarch/status/941496230127046656

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Simp
youtube.com/watch?v=obdXbTZ-YSM
archive.org/details/WeThoughtTheyWereWhiteDontellJackson
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It was only a matter of time. They should have listened to us.

Sounds entertaining

Best hashtag ever. Someone post this on cuckchan. I'm perminatly banned by google captcha even with multiple IPs

Surprised it's not a kike.
A woman will only accept the truth when ignoring it threatens her immediate comfort.
Once the danger passes, they forget everything and continue their original train of thought.

Sage for not important right now.

CP or did you insult a mod?

When youre so angry you stop even being coherent.Ha.

COME HOME WHITE WOMEN

Feminism is really easy to make infight.

Black women and white women definitely dont have the same priorities.

Actually i think Hillary losing was the death nail for white feminism, the walking avatar of the rich white lady who demands more women ceo's lost to a walking caricature of a sexist boss straight out of a lifetime movie.

That pretty much opens up a door for non white women to take the reigns of feminism away from the hilldawgs and lena dunhams of the world

Feminism

Fuck off user. No one should listen to us. If people listened to us the salt mines would cease to produce yields.

Meh, they've been walking this path for awhile now, but the white feminists keep steering it away from this direction and taking back control of it. We've seen hashtags similar to this already (don't ask for examples right now, I'm just getting over the flu and I'm so tired and sore I can barely stand for more than a minute or two at a time), and ultimately it dies down later on

This will probably be a thing for a bit, but then itll be ignored, or white feminists will misdirect them all with some other bit of feminist drivel that ignores race and focuses on sex again, and like the good little mindless lemmings they are they'll all run along and jump on that bandwagon and forget where they just came from

Reason being that, besides their short attention spans, they're also hopelessly dependant on white women for anyone to listen to them at all. Cucks of all races listen to feminists because of the white women involved and their desire to fuck them, or at least the more attractive ones. The non-white women involved are all so disgusting and unappealing that it would be the same as if the feminist movement was made up ONLY (and I literally mean ONLY) of the ugliest butches dykes and freakshow white women you could find. No one would listen to them or take them seriously because no one wants to fuck them anyway. thats what it would be like if feminists ate their white female base and turned many of them away, particularlly the attractive ones or well to do ones.

And they all realize this on a subtle level, the non-white feminists I mean. So they'll pitch a fit and shake their fists for a bit, but ultimately all band back together when white feminists direct them at something else, because they realize no one is taking them seriously w/o white women involved.

White women only support feminism because they see it as some self indulgent vehicle for their ambitions. They have no interest in helping colored women or poor women. If you actually read about the history of feminism in america they always treated black women like shit. Also the only reason they wanted to right to vote was because they got butthurt white men let black men have the right to vote before them.

The tides seem to be changing against that rich white lady type of feminism.

The racial and class dynamics of feminism get ignored too much, but they are major fault lines wrought with tension that if exploited would probably destroy feminism even more

black guys call beta black male feminists simps.

They exist.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Simp

You also forget the left has an unending need with purity and outdoing themselves.
I think eventually black and colored women will take over feminism because it will become more chic in feminists and leftist circles and white feminism will look like the KKK

The left always viewed white women as useful idiots.

#threatenwhitewomanhood

this sounds like a threat to huwhite women hood.

White feminists arent worth defending. They are the ones who hate white men the most and want to replace him with diversity and grrl power.

The thing about leftism is that is always moving forward. Eventually supporting feminism in the name of colored women will become more popular on the left and white women will be thrown out in the cold.

Conservatives are the ones who conserve. Liberals are the ones who progress.
The left is an endless game of who can virtue signal the hardest.
And supporting cringey white cat lady feminism is going to look stale when leftys start supporting shaniqua beyonce feminism.

Personally i will enjoy the further failures of feminism.

STICKY REQUEST: Project Beta-Negro

You larpers doing posters should put your energy in this massive redpill and NEVER let it die until white women feel as ostracized as we do.

Hey (((Alt-Right))) who monitor this board 24/7. Why don't you do something useful for a change and jump on this.

When the river runs dry

first sauce pls?
I rarely engage grill exchange, but I'm inclined to think the first specimen smells of strawbery / apricot / vanilla muffins.

Said specimen can also visit me to confim/disprove this theory for scientific purposes.

Could we add some spice that subtly implies they're jealous of white women's beauty?

I sense potential here.

Mass produced imgflip memes to shitpost on said hasthtag?
I'm down w it.

Would my collection of maga grills prove beneficial to anyone?

No
Their primary objective is anti white
Whites on their side were merely "allies" that were allowed to stay on their side.

They hate us
THIS ISNT A VICTORY FOR US you dumb fuck

They are attacking their allies now because time is convenient to push another stage of their anti white agenda

They dont need white women anymore

I lost my 50.000 sides

So expose this to the ones who thought we were LARPing when we told them but they didn't listen.

We need to disable their sentience somehow. Replace their defective thoughts and feelings with an AI designed to please white men and nurture white babies. Or just artificial wombs and sexbots, that would work too.

Women have all of their needs met automatically. Most people in society do, too, that's why white civilizations are producing such feeble men. Like you said, they need something to aspire to. In the past, it'd be cooking, or basket weaving, or making clothing, or everything a civilization needs to survive. Now, 3rd world monkeys or machines do all that. So their misplaced desire to do something drives them towards feminism. Really sad. Not sure how to fix that

Fuck off, most white feminists aren't malicious. They're just doing what women are naturally inclined to do. The problem is the source of their information. Society generally agrees that men and women should be 'equal', and then jews/feminist pawns, with their access to girls before they even have a fighting chance at resisting, tell them "feminism just means equality". And you know, if they take that bait, there's nothing they can do to resist the rest of the Marxism.

Where do you think all these white women are going to go now? The redpill.

Yes, I like white women more than Jews or sand niggers, and I'm willing to put much more effort into converting them to my side. You think you're being clever, but you're just giving me more chances to prove my point.

Their on your side because "their" side is falling appart, not because they care about what you preach.

They're*
sorry.

that's the best possible outcome

Good one user

Do you disagree with white women being needed to preserve the white race?

They won't have white children dumbass, they're just like lauren southern and the rest of the political ewhore. As soon as they'll be on your side they'll preach the same shit as before. And if they have them, you will still get you ass raped in a divorce court because feminists are traitors and will always be.

No I don't.

Exactly and I'm glad you brought this up. The largest contributor to the liberation of women didn't come from a law, a march on Washington or a movement. It came from the invention of the washing machine and the vacuum.

Women were freed by inventions of men. They lives went from long hours of busy work to fully automated. This had everything to do with them even having the time to listen to marxist ideas let alone swallow them whole.

This shit is so goofy. Anyone who is familiar with women knows there's no 'sisterhood' and no "uteruses before duderuses" type bullshit. They backstab each other for fun. They're fucking delusional. Why aren't men going "white men sold out the brotherhood by voting trump"? Get your shit together, women.

We should have left these monsters in the jungle.

Negresses cause a physical, primitive sense of revulsion in me. Jesus.

Moving them to "Alt-right" is a good start. The final goal is race realism. If you can get a modern woman to accept that racism isn't actually evil, you've won.

it's fine when they have black pride

This is the most hilarious part by far. These dumb fucking apes are essentially gloating about outrunning a cripple, and lack the brain power to even realize how pathetic they look.

IF NIGGERS ARE SO POWERFUL WHY COULDNT THEY STOP TRUMP???

Why do people do this when posting? This isn't fucking reddit or neofag, nobody gives a shit about your life or you in particular. If you think you have some important and relevant information to convey then do so without telling me about your fucking day.
Cry me a river fagget, drink some hot tea and have a smoke, you'll be fine.

You know the answer, user—we've been invaded.

It’s somewhat important because it should be being used to emotionally manipulate them.

user, I…

dropping my maga grills.
feel free to weaponise those you deem fit

Tell normies to target those kike women that try to pass as white.

MEMETIC KEK

>genders

Remove that word from your vocab. Use "sex". Gender was made up in '71 IIRC

I prefer "penis-bearer" and "vagina-kin"

It's meant to come from leftists. It's why I specified 'all' instead of 'both', too.

I guess. If it's "counter controlled opp"? it's fine.

Perfect movement to fan the flames. Once these white shitlibs realize they are only useful idiots, theres a chance some return back normal.

MEME IT

I didn't realise I had so many lol

COME HOME, LOST SHEEP
Once herded by the wolves, the female (not yet a woman) begins the arduous part of the hero's journey. The death and rebirth. Only when that is complete will she return home, enlightened by the Gift of the Goddess.

Gas the kikes, fuck niggers.

This is just a mirror image of the meme which is being broadcast by all Rebel media e-celeb channels for the past week.
"the feminists" are led by the same individuals as the "alt right" and the white women are being attacked meme is just the current engineered source of drama for "both" they are really the same people groups.
On the "alt-right" especially, the idea that White women are being attacked is being used as cover for the large number of MtF tranny e-celebs successfully posing as women, but who of late have felt the sting of gender exposure, a.k.a 'outing'.
Videos related, youtube.com/watch?v=obdXbTZ-YSM (already uploaded) it's an example. Search jewTube and you'll find scores of other Rebel media controlled channels broadcasting on-message about the very same "issue".
tl;dr this is not organic, it is engineered and part of the larger media operation to promote the idea that "women are being attacked, especially by men!"
tl;dr fake news/propaganda operation.

Why do these faggots keep twisting it to be "guilty until proven innocent" instead of "innocent until proven guilty"?

This isn't an Alt-Right board and confront white womenhood is a Leftist meme we're going to push. Stay on your containment website >>>4chan

You're a faggot. What about the oy veys?

It's actually worse; had Moore won the Dems would have used him as the face of the Republican party in 2018. R's very well could have lost 3 or 4 additional seats, again, had Moore won. But the intelligent black woman saved the country, I guess.

Imagine tight senate races well outside the South, like in the midwest. Moore would have been the perfect boogeyman to scare away moderate R voters or to drive turnout for Dems.

So yea, thanks black women!

Communist can't even stay united RIGHT after a senate seat win. These people are fucking retarded.

fuck off with your D&C

Left girl: Highly energetic, possibly kinky, most certainly a big dose of contrarian, dominates betas.
Middle: conservative brain.
Right: I want a rich chad that can parade me around in very expensive restaurants, every sex position i take is to please chad so he stays pacified to make up for my boring superficial nature.

Eh. Agree but with on caveat. I'm thinking not actively dominates but rather strings them along as a cloud of orbiters. Approximately the size of the Oort cloud.

chad.txt

Isn't it with the left hand as that's the side one's heart is on?

women can do it however they want

Its called intersectional feminism. It has been happening in academia for years. a classroom full of 13 white women and one nig or sand will sit around talking about how they are all women but their experiences aren't as pressing as the nig/sand, regardless of what the actual experiences were. They have been tearing down their own stupid "waves" model of feminism for years "because it only highlights the contributions and achievements of white women in history." Granted, only white women have been pushing for this destruction, and there are very few contributors to their domination movement. bell hooks for example, who is a sheboon of the highest tier.

The surprising thing is white women pushing back. They should just submit to the feminism of peace, intersectionality, and admit they are privileged whores who need to be ordered around by people who are somehow worse. strap in boys, this one could get messy, and amazing.

We would have if not for those pesky Jewish slave traders that brought them here.

GOOD THREAD

How are feminists coming up with better anti-feminist psyops than Holla Forums? This is like a wake up call.

Kikiest post I've seen all day.

Not really "digging" you hedonist types, here. At least try to save the world.

Right hand. How do you not not know this? How the fuck have you managed to avoid all pictures of Hitler and the rallies?

Is being a Woman enough of a disability to warrant using the left?

Lord you anons are retarded. It was sarcasm.

This. LaShonda and friends all hate Stacey because they know that if the latter wanted any of the men from the former's tribe, she'd only need to blink and she'd have about fifty hooting suitors lined up instantly. Meanwhile, nu-males are gonna nu-male as always and would follow the wymyn leaders into a volcano because they're too emasculated to ever say "no" and their mating strategy is to be as pathetic, self-loathing and non-threatening as possible in hopes that some chick will settle for their wallet their personality and charm once they've had their cunt used as a punching bag by every other guy in town for a decade.

You lack the tact for sarcasm. Remember your :^) next time.

checking these digits
please gib your observation of

these 3

(very nice)
When women tell them what they want in a man, the soy boys believe them. Poor faggots. Although a lot of them turn out to be creepy gropey types. They have to understand you can only pull that off if you're not crawling on your back and pissing yourself to show submission.

Why thought? Why not just push the first woman into the volcano and fuck the next woman?

Nigger what's a death nail? A ciggy?

We need to accelerate this. When they have no "allies" they will be forced to seek protection in a different group, their Volk.

Push that only white women can be Mary Sue's, as black women are naturally stronger. Get the black women to acknowledge their physical superiority, they will use it to intimidate their white female friends. Black females are inclined to act out physically, so eventually some white women are going to get redpilled the hard way. Once the white women are afraid for their safety they'll start separating themselves from the poc groups. Again the only place left for them to go will be back into the arms of their kin.
#Only white women are MarySue

Unfortunate the AIDS hasn't taken you yet.

None of the alt-kike e-celebs are our people, so how can it be "d&c"?

Which is why the inordinate influence of alt-right ecelebs here needs to be highlighted at every applicable juncture.

Just like black men are stronger than white men right?
Just like black men are better fighters than white men, right?
Fuck I hate that meme.

Left girl has a strong jaw line yet pretty, indicates higher testosterone, is smarter than the rest of the group, feels a bit "special" amoungst them, yet is drawn to trump and the ideology. Probably doing something in conservative press or TV.

The other two are probably mother and daugther, they like well build men, have simple world views, they breed strong men. I assume that the offspring is an athlete. I would say a football player, mesomorphic range, about 240lbs.

I never said that. I was pointing out that black women have a higher testosterone rate than white women, therefor have a higher muscle mass and are more prone to aggression. Have you even seen all the videos floating around showing those nigger bitches chimping out. Once a white women sees that shit up close there is no way she'll risk the fall out of a fight with some uppity niggress.

As for nigger males, their strength is in numbers, they are all talk and no skill. They have to rely on their hoodrat buddies backing them up otherwise they get their ass whooped.

They have no strengths. All they can try to do is either jump you, or stab you in the back like a jew.

You wipe with your left hand.

Is there a reason i can't see more content on this when i search twitter? It doesn't actually appear to be a very popular hashtag..

No. I wipe with your left hand.

are these people typing on flip phones?

>>>/sa/388

See and

user, I appreciate the heads-up but I'm fairly certain most who post/lurk here know that part already.

archive.org/details/WeThoughtTheyWereWhiteDontellJackson
For riling up niggers against kikes.

knell in the coffin

KEK HITLER HAS SPOKEN

better question: why do people look at Holla Forums when recovering from an illness? Getting aggravated is just going to hinder recovery. Watch third reich rally footage if you want to get better.

and shut up about your problems. If you took care of yourself you wouldn't have got sick in the first place.

ha ha. how have I never heard this before? fucking copied!

Well practise makes neglect.

The numales strategy to make it really blunt is being change for buying a bus ticket while you are drunk. Reasonable convenience.

watch this videos

WHITE FEMINISTS CHOSE Religion of Cuck™

FFS use a legible font. That shit looks like a website circa 1996.

Them's bantz. Right?

Maybe they got confused trying to say *REIN*

Cute vampire, dude.

Maybe they meant rice, which is raining ice, which is snow.

Look out, seems like we have an "idea goy".

we don't create the beast, we turn it against its owner.
the harder we try to create memes, the easier it is for them to blow back.

You know the thing about contemporary memes is the increasing span of people it wants to include which in essence in an environment of economic ressorce distribution with an adherent morality the lesser it includes the personal interest of the people that diverege from the norm of said meme. Which means memes in in itself will perpetuade globalism.

And to your statement "the harder we try the harder it blows back" is only an acceleration of the shit you produce which makes it just more obvious of what it really is.

Because that is you.

Gotta be honest, I haven't been completely convinced the vast majority of women aren't simple input/output machines with emotions and vanity.

Why are you posting trained chimps?

So are most men just with different objectives.

fair point

Because those tits drive me mad.

That's bestiality, user.

Well just imagine greek and roman art and someone that tripped and spilled a bucket of brown paint, the vital shapes stay the same, a happy accident.

Fucking Aussies. Taking shitposting to the next level

It's like you are muhdiking so hard that you can't even see the literal chimp face.
Seek help.

This is brilliant. We need to encourage this. Get the left to start infighting and destroy itself.

Do you mean i should face it?
Dear shrink i faced it instead of fading to the tits.

You know, I shouldn't be shocked since this has been the recent line of thought amongst the left, but she openly said it is racist that white women are white. This will definitely test the little bit of sanity that white women in the Left have to see how they react to something so obvious and out in the open.

Hold on. He's not "muhdiking".
He's mud-dicking!

>Niggers are almost as good as white women, where it concerns muh dick.
No.

But it isnt like a dick in a 45° angle that ensures the best reach it is more like (((cos)))ciousness of a different angle that does exactly that.

these are the angles you push, the division and 'I'm better then you' type nonsense to pretty much convert any white women who is on the fence back into the fold.
they dare to stand against their hive mind, they will attempt to obliterate you just because you are white, girl

Iga wyrval would be my timeless concept of a fertile woman. I bet she was looked at cum across the street and got pregnant.

She was my waifu from back when I didn't know waifus existed.
Perfect female form.

What in the fuck manner of meaningless buzzword salad is this and who told you you would get away with your amateur hour armchair intelligentsia bullshit here?
At least fucking spellcheck your purple prose before you shitpost.

I ll translate it for you: Since memes are condensed internet knowledge and since the internet transformed from fringe 1st world western countries with a common culture to a normie all over the world conglomerate. The "wayne interessierts" (german meme for i dont give a fuck) culture slowly expanded to a culture of virtue signaling, public opinion abomination that seeks to seep into the very minds that are using it, with the effects of dumbing down, superficial deranged perspective of those who use it while at the same time giving the impression of getting smarter.

I will probably never understand waifus fully.

Unobtainable object of lust.

More and more I understand, "ah, yes, leftism is a suicide death cult".

Oh wait, I have a Mark explaining this somewhere.

That's not Mark.

Well this soyajin right here isnt exactly your typical waifuworshiper is he?

I doubt it.

Feminists secretly hate niggers for their forwardness, but can't say it out loud, so they target beta makes.

Nigger/poo in loo feminists just want gibs.

Well this guy has some charismatic traits.

(((women)))

I see nothing wrong with having a pet monkee.
Like Azaelia Banks.
Obviously you don't breed it but that doesn't mean you can't have fun

Would you fuck a farm animal?

The look of the pink hat bitch is hilarious

Explain to me Waifu

Most interesting.
You have a good eye

If something like that would ring my doorbell not even a dozend men could stop me from defiling those boobs.

I would be very interested to see if what i said is correct.

Waifus are not 3D, you fucking normalfaggot.
LURK BEFORE POSTING

Honestly all media needs to be sued into oblivion

Do slander laws not apply anymore? The entire lying press slandered this man to hell and back.

Dont you wish for ghost hands that poke their cute cheeks, because of cuteness. Everything that comes in and out of that cute mouth should be kawai just like a gentle man thing.

Why do you keep typing in improper English?

Jesus christ user, get your shit together.

I assume that the last time english was rightfully written with a capital E was half a millenial ago you
squeeky pig. Oiiii, ayyy and eeee, like a pig that sings it is aristocrapy.
Englischer scheisshaufen.

You're definitely not German. I'm assuming you're one of the migrants. Aren't you?

Checked. I love reading it.
If you feel like it please give you analysis on

Pic 3

pic 5

Picture 3

grill 1on pic 2

Not i m certainly not german, i wonder if you type a vocal you press the key half a dozend times to show you are really an english man. I really like your faggot pronunciation. I would assume you should introduce sonder symbols like a fat cocksucking mouth in an abstract form, just like the act of your conception.

You fundamentally do not understand women. Feminism is the natural inclination of women to bitch and test the balls of their men. In a healthy society with strong men who don't tolerate bullshit, feminists are told to shut the fuck up and go back to their important jobs of raising children and maintaining a household. Ugly women, fat women, neurotic women, or women who otherwise have something wrong with them, don't have a man to put them in their place and make them content, so they rage at "muh patriarchy". But they only exist because the patriarchy is non-existent or powerless to stop them, otherwise they would be told to shut the fuck up. Stop pretending that women have any morality or agency. They do what they are inclined to do, and must be steered by their men. When their men neglect to do this, civilizations collapse.

You mean like how no men in Nazi Germany took back the degenerate Weimar woman?

You're definitely not white. That's for sure. Even the most dim of slavs could hark a grasp on any other language, especially a white one..

Pic 3 is a really nice shy girl, a shy one, protects nose and mouth, which signals a certainy clarity, above mediocre political knowledge.
Pic 5, it is like a tatoo, self protection mechanism hard wired to a certain group.
pic3^2 lanky slightly nerdy girl, has ties to nerd/dorks and the cool groups.
Grill 1 is a bitchhoe that goes chadcalypse in club but doesnt want anyone to know, the other two girls are cute and probably like midly right wing guys with a six pack and a warm aura.

LEL
-Savage

A dream of mine is putting my dick in the mouth of an english woman and then let her read a newspaper article until i cum.

thanks )

And while she reads the newspaper i will have a french cunt count the vocals, and i would have her fill little tea pots with an n! of said vocals with baguettes, a perfect synergy.

It's just a modern iteration of Jung's Anima.

Most women tend to completely melt away with TGEOM.
Truely theultimate Alpha Chad

More of a virtual projection of anima for the lack of a real cunt.

You should be banned for promoting this degenerate piece of shit.
Trannies keep the company of other trannies. Here is "Lauren" in bed with an open transgender, supposedly "drunk" and mocking right-wing men.
ABSOLUTELY VILE

That's not what leftist memes look like. Get rid of the hashtag in the images and just include it in the tweet.

It's not cannibalization, it's housecleaning. Millions of non-Whites streaming into the country mixed with the millions already here whelping their spawn all over the place, they don't need White women in their ranks anymore. They're just getting rid of an unwanted element.

Stop this "cannibalization" meme as if the left is going to die without any effort on our end

sex is for making babies and it's probably not smart to get in the way of manifest destiny either

Nigga please. There are a select few that are a cut above the rest, but dont kid yourself, women only go where they are comfortable. Very, very rarely does any sort of thought go into what being in a certain camp means. If they have breeding partners and can be comfy, they're there.

inb4 mgtow/kike/shill/d&c. I have no animosity towards White women, but this is just the reality of our current situation.

White women conveniently remembering they're white again and what that means after pushing rampant libtard insanity.

NIGGER
Don't talk like one.

women should be deterred from any type of politics. their place is generally in the home. even siddhartha gautama the buddha himself didnt allow women to be ordinated.
we should want our women to stop being heard in these venues, but if the subhumans want to continue having their women engage in the fight like this then by all means we should not dissuade them

negro*
best said with your pinky in the air

FOR YOU

first ones a trap I think.

Remove the Holla Forums mod
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

It's funny how these rags don't even bother to try to hide that fact that these propaganda pieces all come from the Central Jew. It's the same headline, same stupid story in every hollowed-out mouthpiece.

stop trying to slide #traps4trump

Salty

see
I'm not faceblind but his/her pictures have that poor quality like a fat girl would put on a dating site
sage for OT I think, I don't really know what this thread is tbh

They aren't worth defending, but if we fanned the flames a bit more somehow, the hatred coming their way from the people of shitskin, might wake a few white women up.

Not sure they ever could feel as ostracized as white men currently are without wwIII occurring way before hand. Thats why kikes attacked the white man and pretended to be on the side of the white woman. If women had been insulted and persecuted even 1/100000 as much as white men have on tv and everywhere, White women would have caused a major shit stir, and all the chads would have killed whoever was making woman angry.

Fucking hell. I remember the anthropology class I took when I was a lefty in college. The professor was talking about how all the naturalist studies done by pre-WW1 anthropologist was all racist bullshit. One example he gave us was how the Australians originally thought that Abos were the missing link, so they hunted them to study and put them in zoos. The whole class reacted in horror and laughed at the ignorance of those old, racist, stupid anthropologists, myself included. He never did show us a picture of Aboriginals. I never saw a picture of an Aboriginal until I started visiting image boards.

Looking at this picture, I'm not sure how I could ever think that the Australian settlers were out of line for assuming that Abos were the missing link between humans and apes. There is no way any rational person can look at this side by side comparison and say, 'Yep, one race, the human race. :^)'.

White women are totally awesome, dude! How many different cocks do you taste when you kiss your pure Aryan waifu?

Feminism or no feminism, they all still ride the cock carousel. You'll never make any progress until you strip them of their rights. And stop white knighting for dumb whores just because they are white.

What modern white woman is worth defending? Only 4-5% AT BEST are virgins at marriage. That leaves a good 95% that you end up being betabux for.(Astroturf)

Don't be fooled by her high white admixture user. Come back to the light.

My bad I misqouted
Was meant at the spammer

fucking disgusting. You are disgusting.

Uhh someone with twatter swag should rub this in whymins vags. I mean truth fucking hurts and leftist, killing leftist (physically or metaphorically) is a thing that's has and will always be a thing that they do. Comrad Bob blows comrads bills brains out because bill was not commie enough or whatever. Only halariousness can come from more of this.

Wonder if that tranny got his dick wet that night.

ITT

Kek delivers in mysterious ways

Implying some of us do not larp on social kikemedia as leftist retards and stirring the pot just for epic keks.

Hi, uncle Hitler.

Why the fuck would you marry someone you haven't had sex with?

If by 'wet' you mean 'smeared in poop', then yes.

Pleasepleaseplease I hope this takes off …

Feminism is 100% malicious and most women I know hate it. Nice try with the anti-woman shilling, though.

There is no such thing as (((racism))).

It is good that Marxism has revealed all White traitors. They need to be cataloged, tracked, and eliminated.

Way to overreact to a degenerate mixer. I suppose we are going to have to deal with the sex-negative types after dealing with anti-woman shills.

Get off my board you goddamn degenerates.

then the answer is easy
we FALSE-FLAG THE KIKES

Stupid people aren't sentient to begin with, this is the whole problem.

This is the perfect opportunity to red pill and turn all of our females back to their true path.
"look at how they treat you, they don't want anything but to serve themselves. we are family, we've been together since the dawn of time and we've worked together to make our world a safe place to live".

Be confident, appeal to her desire for protection and point out the differences between her and them.

Perhaps, but either way it frees our females and allows them to join our side.

meme it

Just out of curiosity, what's the significance of a black man fleeing from an ostrich (or is that an emu?) and why is it relevant to "Beta-Negros"?

lol that's too close to the "racist" truth, user. i don't think that's going to work

Get in there niggers, pull out your antifa and blm sockpuppets and sew more discord. Praise kek

It's even easier to do that in real life, show them a few pics and comments and explain to them how it's us that will protect them when a horde comes seeking vengeance for not being white brivileged and they'll know the score pretty quickly.

I chose to be a black female.

why uploading the aids infected version shilled by leftypol, faggot

I don't give a fuck. Watch the video with the feminists saying they choose Religion of Cuck™ over women's rights.

If you think that's a trap then you fapped too much to trap porn.

Kys

What we REALLY have to push is the narrative that white women give birth to white men, so the other PoC feminists go off and start making death threats towards them.
Divide and conquer all these fucks, and make them fight themselves

This will never stop being funny. And the people who react to it always sound retarded whenever they bring it up

uh yeah totally fellow goyim, we should all stop breeding until that happens, hehe!

Reminder that traitors get the rope. Also, I have a (((sneaking suspicion))) that you're not a traitor at all.

Got to agree with that you sound very much like someone who is desperately trying to sound much deeper and more intelligent than you actually are. If you're trying to make some kind of point it's vastly more important that the person or people you're stating it to understand what the fuck you're trying to say, instead of trying to use as many buzzwords as you can. Actual academics already know this. Hell, most people know this.

>responding to Why the fuck would you marry someone you haven't had sex with?
I agree with most of what you said but that seems a bit inconsistent.

That's definitely an ostrich user. I don't get it, maybe because they're running from a bird?

Not him, but to be fair…that is a young woman vs an old woman. a more accurate picture would be pics related

you're either jewish or retarded.

White Woman, the time has come to renounce the jewish schemes of feminism, consumerism and celebrity culture.
Come back to the White Man, all is forgiven.
Except coalburners, we don't want those ones back.

You're a terrible shill, you failed on all levels mate

Problem?

And 2017's degeneracy award goes to…

pretty shit taste tbqh famalamadingdong

Yes, problem.

That is degenerate mate

Russians

don't know about you guys but I'm down

Imagine if diversity quotas were enforced in porn sites.

Are.you legit blind?
Its pen marker

lol at whoever "censored" the names. Also dont censor things, let people get shit on.

This shit is so funny holy shit.

Holy fuck this is so brilliant. Especially that first one.

Kill yourself

This is the best bread in the history of fucking everything

listen to who? hitler worshiping larpers?

Take a look at Sweden. That's what you're defending right now.

We need to purge the staff and start with a clean slate in 2018.

STOP POL CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIXpol

Women aren't the only ones who are getting ready to 'confront white women'…when I tried to 'confront' the 'jewish nationalists' over why they wanted to restart the torture Indo-European women, they began threatening me with torture for speaking out about their manipulations of IE males. See, it's supposed to be 'funny' to torture your mothers, wives, sisters and daughters after they have slaughtered millions of women during the 2,000 year conquest, oppression and murder of Europe. I just 'don't have a sense of humor about it…I mean who WOULDN'T find the rape and torture of their wife or daughter or sister OUTRAGEOUSLY funny?

Feels bad, man.

2018 is going to be even more entertaining.

Somewhat agree. As whites we have spent our entire history conquering other races, it’s naturally to want to fuck them too. Having children with them however is unnatural

How Muslim of you. Are you going to do what they did when the child was born from your daliance. Take it outside and smash its head in with a rock? Wow, with (((you semites))) at the helm Europe will be ship shape in no time.

why do you have trap pictures ??

well, who is victimizing who now? this is jut all so tricky!

Feminism isn't about women's rights. Paradoxically, feminism is about them not being put in their place. They get angrier and angrier, their id screaming louder to provoke the man so they can be told to shut the fuck up and get back in the kitchen, but it never comes. This is especially true for the uglies, fatties, crazies, and jews, whom nobody wants in their kitchen. What feminists really desire at their core is to be completely shut down so they can become sane women again. Religion of Cuck™ and shitskins provide that. Until white men learn to stop appeasing them, they'll just get angrier and demand more men that don't take their shit.

Holla Forums has had psyops to make the left as vicious toward white women as possible, which will scare white women away from the left. Given the intense hatred toward whites within the left already it's not a difficult angle to use.

These are not thinking human beings, but brainwashed puppets grasping for delusions of virtue. Kikes tell them that destroying themselves is virtuous and they do it without a second thought. This is actually helpful though since it's very easy to manipulate people who are programmed to be manipulated.

Idk phamalam, I think she just put something in her pants to troll some thirsty dindoo trying to muh dik her.
Only that first picture looks suspicious… In picture #5 they look girly… Might just have big knuckles.

Mark is a kike not a Flip ladyboy

Not just the hands…
got a script fucking my shit up so 1 at a time
A script is fucking my shit up so 1 at a time

You seem upset.
Did we rustled your jimmies?

Since your 4th image is a JEWESS and the third most likely contains the man on hormones we've posted above, plus unironically posting Trump smooching the nonwhite, then
YES I AM RUSTLED THAT THIS IS ALLOWED ON Holla Forums
posting a random still of a pepe dancing gif just further makes you glow in the dark

>he wants to risk creating this .
Out. Just get out.

Fuck. Forgot to spoiler that shit.

checked

Your (hard to read) Clement of Alexandria picture inspired me to create pic related.

guardian is such trash

Because in all likelihood, the audience for each of those outlets does not stray too far. So the esquire audience is not gonna read the same piece in Newsweek or New Yorker or LGBTQ Nation for example. Anyone who happens upon a *similar* article with a *similar* headline will just think it's because the story is of such importance that multiple major media outlets are covering the results.

Very few would look at these screens and see how blatant the behind-the-scenes collusion is with yellow journalism masquerading as real objective news.

More like clement of offbyonedia

Wow we don't worship Hitler okay.
Hitler wouldn't approve of deifying him

While it's entertaining to watch the left eat it's own, Rush Limbaugh is right, immersing yourself in these left wing echo chambers like twitter or any form of leftist media isn't healthy, you fools are making yourselves sick. It's just better to ignore these freaks and worry more about trying to improve the quality of your life and of your family, race, etc.

well at least with this nice face tatt you can be pretty sure she won't be burning the coal or cucking you with some normie chad.

i mean 90% of tattoos we see normally are shite and i despise them, but when they have a highly cultural significance (which in this precise case supports our cause), and they're worn with pride, why not. in many cultures, women bear tattoos be it on body or face, which have a social utility, just like the ring in marriage.

which means the fuckin smiley on the cheek can go.

you got a sauce on that music friend?

serves them right they trusted the jewish feminists

and?

hhhhhhh
ehhhhhh

its okay to gas kikes

You're completely missing the point. (((Lauren Simonsen))) and (((Rebel Media))) sets up people to say exactly what will trigger their audience the most.
Not only to further the D&C between White men and women, but to maximize the shekelation.
Get it through your head: e-celebs interview confederates, plants, collaborators who have already been primed on exactly how to respond. This is just a variation in the way these people use confederates to carry out staged attacks against themselves, e.g Simonsen having a bottle of "piss" splashed in "her" face, Spencer being "punched", Baked Alaska being "blinded". It's all a show for the dumb goyim, get behind your team and fight one another. Classic case of the kike playing "let's you and him fight", or in this case you and her.
There is no actual woman, let alone a radical feminist, who will put the rights of any man (apart from - in some cases - her son) above her own personal comfort and gain.

Who was that chick in the image again? I remember her chimping out about anime girls but I can't remember her name.

Here's the problem
Get rid of them, but leave the machines.

This. If taken out of context and Jews were not mentioned. I would have said this was about SJWs and feminists because it sounds exactly like their behavior.