Lost Soul Aside for PS4 timed exclusive

Remember the korean game that was making a Totally-Not-FFXV by himself?
He made a contract with Sony for a timed exclusive and will start working with a bigger studio paid by them.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/yagnbing
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The trailer for those who missed it

And the source for the lazy ones: twitter.com/yagnbing

oy vey, who could have seen this coming, how could an honorable chink do such a thing

He's korean.
When have koreans ever been honorable in anything, ever?
They're a population that descends from slaves.
Korean is one of the easiest asian languages ever created because it's a language designed to be quickly learned by illiterate slaves.

Basically imagine australia levels of intelligence and rich history, but with more hygiene issues.

Well good for this gook he did what sent out to do hope for the best.

Why do these guys style their characters after a marilyn manson fan from the late 90's every single time? The only exception you get is slut goth mom bayonetta. Try something new faggots.

But Australians (and New Zealanders) are the only white western Europeans left.

Didn't they get enriched the fastest as soon as they hit shore?

I wonder if that means he'll move away from stock assets.

Looks ok, kinda what I wanted DMC5 to look like.
By 2018 it would not be as amazing looking though, I just hope that gameplay will have more than 2 basic combos and one boring ass sword.

New Zealand will be completely chinese/indian within 50 years.

Thtas exacytly what will happen wont it?

With sony taking over you would expect it to be full fledged game, and not some doujin 40-minute indie it is now.

Im expecting it to become a movie now

how the mighty have fallen

sony will force him to limit the game
not only on the graphical level :^)

You know, I was a bit angry because he got this popular from using stock assets but not anymore. I'm actually really glad for him now.

He did do the concept art and he just paid modelers to actually model them, pretty much the same as hiring a sprite artist to draw your idea or whatever. I just want it to be acknowledged that he did not actually make the game by himself, he had money, therefore a team. He spent money to buy the nice graphics, the music, the voice acting, the sounds. This is my only problem, that people would stop saying that he made it by himself only and why can't we do it too. It's because I don't have money to pay for all of that obviously, and being in a shit country doesn't help.

Paying someone to make the assets for you and other shit of the like is incredibly more cost efficient than assemblying a permanent team of artists just to make one game, which is objectively wasteful.
Small Dev/Dev teams need to get this into their heads: If you're not an artists, get the game to work using place holder assets that with similar polycount to what you aim to have in the final product and then pay an actual artist to make the models for you. If necessary, do the same shit with animations too.
If you can't put aside a couple of grands to develop a game, you might as well stop trying. Every development process for a new product demans an investment, get used to it.

Dude, please. I won't stop trying because I have no money. The minimum wage in my country is $250, so it's easy for you to say "put aside a couple of grands" when you get paid 10 times more than the minimum wage here.

I don't like complaining, but in this situation is appropriate. There is no way for me to put aside money to pay others, the only way is I do the game myself or I get donations from patreon/kikestarter if people like my game.

Well, I certainly wasn't expecting this level of attention.

Does anyone genuinely give a single fuck about this game?

Millennial queers that care more about how a game looks than how it plays.