Net Neutrality #3 Electirc Jewgaloo

Old thread has gone to shit, but the leftist salt remains delicious. For those unaware, Net Neutrality was recently repealed, an act which is comparable to internet communism. Reddit and the fairly uneducated lot are of course over-reacting and hypothesizing "the end of the internet as we know it." To quell the shitstorm, Ajit Pai recently released a video on "7 Things You Can Still Do On The Internet After Net Neutrality", but of course, the shitstorm got bigger and messier.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j668eaTvCrE
youtube.com/results?search_query=isps throttle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vertical_integration
khanacademy.org/economics-finance-domain/microeconomics/perfect-competition-topic/monopolies-tutorial/v/monopolist-optimizing-price-part-1-total-revenue
qz.com/256586/the-inside-story-of-how-netflix-came-to-pay-comcast-for-internet-traffic/
rt.com/usa/413308-net-neutrality-reaction-facebook-netflix/
transition.fcc.gov/Daily_Releases/Daily_Business/2017/db1122/DOC-347927A1.pdf

transition.fcc.gov/Daily_Releases/Daily_Business/2015/db0312/FCC-15-24A1.pdf
cadc.uscourts.gov/recordings/recordings.nsf/DocsByRDate?OpenView&count=100&SKey=201512
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/364884-fcc-chair-dances-with-pizzagate-proponent-in-video-promoting
youtube.com/watch?v=LFhT6H6pRWg
techlawjournal.com/topstories/2005/20050805.asp
archive.is/UjFOG)
techcrunch.com/2017/05/19/these-are-the-arguments-against-net-neutrality-and-why-theyre-wrong/
archive.is/FNOBM
twitter.com/Jef_FNN/status/941512866443792384
youtube.com/watch?v=mjTb99CUGrY
hooktube.com/watch?v=dh8sVHb5oOA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_censorship_in_the_United_States#Federal_laws
9gag.com/gag/aeeLYPB
9gag.com/gag/aeeLGwq
9gag.com/gag/a4GvG31
9gag.com/gag/aY49YKm
9gag.com/gag/aP9596V
9gag.com/gag/aADjp5E
9gag.com/gag/aGeXe2n
9gag.com/gag/aOBwBLD
hackerfactor.com/blog/index.php?/archives/654-FC-Net-Neutrality.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't they already do this with out telling anyone? now they can legally do this?

What the fuck am I reading?

I haven't been following this shit at all. How many internet providers are there in America?

Basically, all data on the internet had to be treated "equal" or neutrally. Sadly, this even meant personal information and it was allowed to be sold as a resource to marketing companies this way.

Yes, so where do imageboards stand on this if ISPs are given legal control to do whatever? Imageboards use a lot of bandwidth by definition. Also, what stops ISPs from legally fucking with sites now? Or throttling their connection? FCC stopped ISP bittorrent throttling in 2007.

No one gives a shit about Holla Forums.

what does this have to do with the first part of your post and are you saying that personal information will be longer be sold?

Basically, yes. The mouthbreathing "MUH BASED NIGGERS" crowd hasn't yet realized how much they fucked their own ass on this.

Reported. No one believes you, jew.

Ant rumor you've heard about ISPs somehow destroying Holla Forums and other badwrong sites is completely unfounded and has no basis in reality. Fact of the matter is that most ISPs and tech companies don't give a fuck about the law and try to do stupid shit all the time, only to get a slap on the wrist from the government months later. If they wanted to kill this site or block it from access, assuming they even cared enough to acknowledge it's existence, they would have already tried to.

Irrelevant. The problem is that in 90% of venues, there is only one ISP available at any given physical address, because the government allows the ISPs to collude, preventing competition.

Anti-trust legislation and other ownership regulations prevent this from happening. You can't charge a toll on a road you don't own. And now, rightful capitalist competition will be returning to ISPs. Therefor if you don't like a product a company provides, don't buy it from them instead of bitching and moaning about how it isn't the same as the others.

youtu.be/j668eaTvCrE

You didn't stand up to the shills and now we are here. Nothing bad will happen right away. They'll boil us nice and slow.

Im a fucking leaf, so give me all the (You)'s

(((theyve))) been shoah'ing websites left and right by forcing web hosters to stop supporting wrongthink websites. now even the base level isp's can do the same thing, legally which they couldnt do before. how are you trying to spin this as a good thing? oh i see youre trying to claim this is capitalistic. you think dozens of new isp's will spring up now? not a fucking chance because the only people that will be targeted are us and we dont have the numbers for capitalism to benefit us you fucking retard.

But Anglin's site hasn't been fucked with by ISPs, they have been denied a DNS. That's something else.

Yeah. So let's do them a favor and make their fucking with the sites legal, so now they don't have to worry about doing stupid shit behind closed doors? Besides, it's more likely that they'll just lump us with unprofitable sites and probably fuck with the connection unless the owner starts paying for higher bandwidth capabilities. Which again, might be a problem because this is an imageboard.

How do you plan to stimulate a market that has huge entrance costs and at the same time current ISPs are actually just ran by four or something backbone ISPs? These core ISPs have divided US into segments and do not compete with each other at all. How do you want to make a small ISP compete effectively with collusion of existing internet giants?

That's the kind of shit that needs to be sorted out instead of forcing companies into proto-communist regulations. The internet's still in somewhat of an infancy stage, but no one wants to bother to sort it out.

Shills fucking around on the site is not the same thing as comcast blacklisting all access to Holla Forums's servers.

Those are domain services and hosts deciding to be faggots because the contracts they operate under let them do whatever they want. They did it to virtue signal to the good goys, and no regulation or control by the FCC could have stopped it.

It's still not legal and net neutrality wouldn't have changed that.

Fucking this, it wasn't Verizon that banned faglin, it was GoDaddy denying them a DNS. The fucking DNS registrar shit is a whole 'nother can of worms.

I tried to find examples of DNS censorship, I found they apparently censored 4chan back in 2009 or at least tried to. Verizon may have banned some pro-abortion site. Meanwhile jewgle/faceberg/jewtube/twatter kikes ban us by the thousands every day now. If the ISP's didn't create a cable package system for the internet back in the early 2000;s they aren't going to now. No amount of plebbit fearmongering changes that.

People keep on spouting either vague and generic vitriol or shill logic to have a clear answer
Does this bode well to any and all websites that are not pro-kike, leftists,MSM, social media outlets for short and long term runs, or not?

My internet bill will become cheaper now that all the companies have to compeat for consumers.

It’s cute you think that’s the extent of our trouble.

The fact that both of you have to explain this to "people" makes me lose faith in humanity.

Why the fuck is the person you are responding to even typing if they don't know shit about fucking anything.

Stop poisoning good posting space to your stupid shitty haven't researched anything opinions.

Pajeets are our true Aryan brothers. We will stand united in our Indo-Aryan brotherhood.

if you believe isp's are pro-white and wont block, censor or slow down their sites.

either make a point or shut the fuck up.

The fact that I have to explain my point is the point.

People that don't know anything should shut the fuck up. That's my point.

People that cant read plan text should also shut the fuck up.

what is your point? and posting a picture with every post doesnt make you more credible, mordecai.

After the Roy Moore thing, a ton of faggots showed up, likely from reddit, and now they're hanging around and it's never been more obvious that they didn't do their research and rely entirely on Soros-funded infographics and alarmist e-celeb bullshit as the basis of their argument.

The FCC only wanted net neutrality because it meant they could really start wringing money out of the internet, like it did for telecommunications. People are acting like they were our holy knights, protecting all that was good on the internet against the tides of faggotry and kikery. They're another useless regulatory body which abused its power for decades. Doesn't mean that ISPs and other big tech companies get to run wild and lawless now that they don't answer to the FCC before answering to every other antitrust law and consumer protection act.

Please show me times in the past when the ISP's themselves (not the DNS, not Jewgle and co, etc) have censored a website. All I could find were reports of blocking 4chan in 2009, and I sure as fuck don't remember that happening.

I don't think you actually belong here. Hopefully my posts will help explain the NN situation to people who aren't retarded or willingly shitting up these threads.

I'm honestly not sure what his endgame is, but he completely blew r*ddit the FUCK out, and because of that he deserves at least a modicum of respect.

youtube.com/results?search_query=isps throttle

Throttling speeds is not "technically" censoring. But in practice it can and will be. These jews will always tug at the edges of legalese loopholes.

Read the talmud, or google "jewish light switches."

Everything they do is based on sophistry and using words to get what they want in dishonest and misleading ways.

increase data compression

dont worry they'll prove how awesome ending net neutrality is when they block access to evil nazi congregations on the internet. you still wont make a salient point about how repealing net neutrality benefits us.

I was stupid about Net Neutrality stuff, I thought it would be the end of the world. But then I began to realize something. All the people I hate were fighting to keep "net neutrality." Think about it, Netflix (pozzed), Youtube (pozzed), Twitter (pozzed), Google (pozzed) and the list goes on and on. Why would this fuckers want this thing to stay? Make you curious doesn't it? And the reason is simple: network congestion. Right now, these assholes pay the same amount for internet as you and me, but they use WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY way more bandwidth. Way. So they are whining because all this about is charging them more for using more.

Think about it like bar. This fucker are drinking WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY more beer and they are only getting charged for drinking one beer. And they are assmad because now the bartender is going to start charging for each beer. So they try to convince their lemmings to help them call their legislators to help stop the evil mean bartender from charging them for the rest of their beers.

t.drunk user

HAIL VICTORY

>youtube.com/results?search_query=isps throttle

Ok, I'm watching some of those right now. Back in 2014, Verizon and Comcast bullied Netflix into paying protection money for customer satisfaction. But their argument was that back in 2014, Netflix was using up 75% or some huge amount of the internet's bandwidth. It probably isn't that much anymore, but that's just because we have Netflix, Hulu, HBOGO, and other streaming services. I'd wager that streaming services take up 80% or more of the internet's bandwidth because of streaming high quality video.

Trucks have to pay extra on highways because their weight causes more damage and necessitates more repairs than normal cars do. Electronics wear out over time and somebody has to pay for all of those servers and replacing fiberoptic cables when they burn out, and if Netflix and company is causing most of the data that burns them out faster, they should pay more. Companies like Netflix loved Obama's version of Net Neutrality put in place in 2015 because it protected their business from being targeted, despite using far more broadband data than other sites. Even our Taiwanese basket weaving forum isn't anywhere nearly as intense as Netflix. Quite honestly, this sounds like Netflix was abusing the internet, then cried out "Persecution!" when they were told to pay fairly.

We already paid for fiber optics in the form of local tax breaks and got nothing.

See
youtu.be/j668eaTvCrE

I also contest the idea that us as consumers are not paying enough to maintain the internet infrastructure as is.

I also contest the idea that the isps wont "double dip," and charge us the same or even more while also charging web content providers as well.

Now we have corporations fucking with internet access, corporations that would never agree on supporting pro-white websites because that would be a PR disaster.
But hey, at least the democrats didn't win.

I'm honestly fine with this as long as the large (((video streamers)))are now forced to lose a lot of revenue by paying their share of bandwidth.

Fucking stupid.

Can't wait until we have gigantic megacorporations transforming the world into Shadowrun because they own the monopoly of information and the government literally can't do anything about it.

My argument is that if ISPs were going to charge people with cable-like bullshit it would have been around early 2000 when Web 2.0 became a thing and all types of people began to go online and not just the nerds. It's not like the internet suddenly became popular in the last 5 years. Saying that the corporations are going to rape us in fees because they have the capacity to is like feminists saying that I'm going to rape women because I have a benis and the capacity to. The only example I can see of an ISP (again, not a DNS registrar like GoDaddy, not jewgle's empire, etc) censoring a website via throttling is Netflix, and to be honest those kikes had it coming.

Thread theme

But in this case everyone drinks from that guys beer and will receive less of it now.

You are confusing the bartender with the guy who drinks a lot of beer though.

all our enemies support net neutrality, must be great for us

even a broken clock is right twice a day

His video was lulzy. Literally /ourpoo/

Fuck off commie. You shot yourselves in the foot by censoring Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack you dishonest sacks of shit.

Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack, stormfront, etc etc where all banished from the internet under NN. What difference does it make who is jewing who? With or with out NN its the same shit.

How 4chan of you turkroach mod who will never be white.

Countries are run by jews and held back by non-jews on being absolute jews. Corporations are not.

we had a leader at the ADL mention this site and board specifically in person. Multiple articles by major mainstream news outlets and countless by small ones

Sure thing schlomo

That report card makes it look like Facebook is getting an "A" in Terrorism. Therefor an F seems more favorable.

It was probably made by a woman.

perhaps that is because an user (whistle whistle look up nothing here to see move along) was an infiltrator at their recent meeting and posted from within while there.
oh yeah that was me anons

They space it out so aesthetically:
D I G I T A L H A T E

Net neutrality have nothing to do with censorship, its mainly about bandwith consumption.

To put is simply with net neutrality, you pay your ISP a fixed amount and you can surf any website you want without any slowdown.
Without net neutrality, ISP have full control of their bandwith and some website may experience some throttling because they can limit their bandwith to whichever website they want.
The fear come from the unknown way the ISP or website (mainly video streaming website) gonna handle handle extra charge. 1 way is that ISP will introduce expensive packages if you want to surf every website without throttling or the content provider charging more for video streaming service.

For now, I'm not sure how the goverment gonna regulate it but from my point of view, the ISP just gain more control of their ISP and they can do whatever they want with it

Okay, good so far…

fuck you're stupid.
It's galling how many idiots, particular on 8ch, seem to think that NN is about politics or legislation passed by Obama or Bush, or about google censorship, or website censorship in general.
NN is not about anything but treating data equally. Anything else is all bs that telecom shills spew to try to get SOME people on their side so that they can stop treating data equally, and charge you more based on how you use the internet.

ISPs vs Tech Companies. We get jewed either way. The alternative is to have gigantic tech companies consolidating the internet even more. Remember it was the tech companies, not ISPs who ruined the internet starting around 2007 by homogenizing, censoring and deplatforming wrongthink, and making their social media spy databases normalfag friendly.

At least now huge Democratic donors like Google and Facebook will be losing major shekels having to pay for their massive bandwidth. That's why liberals are mad, because their Master's told them to throw a fit. The Net Neutrality repeal is full of (((typical tricks))) but it's no excuse to start shilling for Jewgle using their talking points. Tech Companies are 1000 times more dangerous than ISPs, especially with everything that Google had been doing lately. This may be a necessary evil to rein in Tech Giants, but the consequences of this should be watched closely and no one should let their guard down.

Throttling is still regulated under the new rules, unless your are a bandwidth behemoth like NetFlix who tries shirk on paying their share. Although, just because throttling is still technically regulated doesn't meant that ISP's won't throttle sites since they have done it in the past, even against existing regulations. Still, it will mostly be megakike vs megakike.

so…encrypt everything like you should be doing anyway?

kys retard

this had nothing to do with selling data to companies you fucking dipshit

How does that help with bandwith throttling?

the entire REASON they were not raping us is BECAUSE NN was around! There's no way for an ISP to start that kind of "packaging" or other wallet raping bs if everyone else has to treat data equally. If an ISP was able to start, for example, slowing access to youtube so that they could encourage you to sign up for their netflix-style cable streaming service, then their ploy would be successful because people would be pushed away from youtube. But thanks to NN, they can't treat data - from different sources, to different destinations, or what kind of data it is, text, video, audio, html, whatever - differently.

And why should an ISP be able to charge more because a gigabyte of netflix came across the line as opposed to a gigabyte of youtube, or a gigabyte of photos your momma sent you from her recent vacation, or a gigabyte of blonds in bikinis? Do you not realize why treating all traffic equally is a good thing?

It means the only thing that determines what is succesful on the net is if people want to visit, nothing else. not based on what deal an ISP makes with a website to put them in slow or fast lanes, or what package they make to give preference to certain sites over others, or anything like that.

Think about it.
The FCC is ruled by Donald Trump. And they are mad that Donald Trump is giving up his some of his power.

Liberals are mad because they know that one day they will be in charge of the FCC again. And they wanted to use the FCC's power over the internet.

Ajit Pai did nothing wrong
besides shitting in the street

Yeah, what are they? The average startup-fag certainly doesn't have the capital to take on fucking comcast

Go fuck yourself.

Why do we have individual states? Let's just like DC control everything! What a great idea you stupid fucking goyim. Even better! Fuck DC, lets let a nice annacountable private company like goldman sachs control everything in the US! We hate government regulation so lets just let the banks decide everything after right you stupid stupid fucking japanese mecha golim? You gaps in logic are as wide as your mother's vagina.

I'm glad we don't meet in public places because I would be Andrew Jacksoning the shit out of some of you fucks. Talking without thinking is a crime paid in beatings.

Prove it. Cite your sources please.

these idiots think that it has something to do with the content of the data rather than the servers you're connecting to.

this is how stupid nu-Holla Forums is

No it did, apparently isp were using some clause in net neutrality to mine and sell our data.

I don't have a source for this claim other than this nice cat.

timestamp plox

i still don't believe that anything net neutrality allows them to collect any information they wouldn't/couldn't collect without net neutrality

But isn't the issue that sites like Netflix use many, many more gigabytes than other sites, but don't have to pay ISP's more under NN rules? I'm not contesting your point, i'm fairly ignorant on the subject, just trying to get a full picture.

holy fuck you're an idiot. google is not using bandwidth. YOU ARE! I AM! Consumers like you and me who want the content we want are using bandwidth! Without NN ISPs are now going to make you and me pay extra based on what KIND of content you happen to like, instead of treating all the data equally. Imagine if in one month all the data you used was netflix only. That's all you ever did. You used 100Gb of only streaming movies and tv from netflix. no email, no websites, nothing, just netflix.
Now imagine another month you used 100Gb of just uploading and downloading photos. Nothing else, just sending and receiving photos from your family, friends, posting them on your online portolio, whatever. Now why the FUCK do you want your ISP to charge you more for the 100Gb you used one month, than for the 100Gb you used the other month? There's nothing about either of that data that makes it special over the other. it's all the same to the ISP. At least WITH NN it is. Without NN, the ISP will categorize, slow down, block, shunt you and your money based on how they think they get the most out of your wallet. You don't want that. You want all data treated equally. That's what NN is all about.

Just fucking neck yourself. You don't deserve to feed on the corpse of the country you live in.

Wear a dunce cap. I hear the jews hate it when white people wear them because dunce means prince in hebrew.

Let me just mold your opinions for you using ingroup signaling since your a robot incapable of determining true information for himself

No, mega corps like cloudflare, GOOGLE, and others determine what is successful now. Your not starting an internet company today with out going through one of them. Its faggots that think we need to send gigabyte selfies and 1080p cat videos over the internet that raised the bar so high. No one is starting a website on a server running under their desk anymore.

Everything about today's Web 3.0 and Silicon Valley controlled internet is pure fucking cancer. Let it all die.

all data is not equal torfaggot nigger

It wont die you faggot. The jews play the long game and always work in 10 year plans.

We will boil like the frogs we are, and die none the wiser. Because a new generation who does not know what it was like in the past will let things die.

Maybe this is the way it should be.

Why fight the tide? You've made your bed, you'll see what happens.

I still don't know what the fuck is going on, too lazy to wade through all this shit I just want an OBJECTIVE reason why this is or isn't bad. Also post webm of op's pic.

Looks like the CIA is doing an outstanding job.

I'm not sure these posts are just incoherent know-it-alls or vague shilling by the usual suspects, but whatever.
NN is obviously bad, and an abstract, subtle kind of bad at that since obongo and his goon pals made it in Current Year, now we have these (((tech co. assholes and shady groups))) supporting it with their bawwing with added fearmongering because they just lost their only means of getting their hands on everything in the internet by spending much much less shekels with NN, now they have to pay their fair share just like all the other filthy gentiles/goyim/peasants.

Basically NN is pro-everything not on the right (aka pro-kikes), but more sneakier (10% vaguely good and 100% absolutely vaguely dogshit), but mean old drumpf killed it and now we are back to CURRENT YEAR in the internet timeline, (((everyone))) is bleeding salt all over the place.

Well there goes everything, there goes Net neutrality.

This net neutrality act thing is one of the most confusing subjects to date. It's no bout quite useful to some that we don't have A. Swartz around any longer.
Polite sage

This is the kind of shit I mean.

You're just making empty claimes based on nothing and ingroup signaling.

TRUST ME GUYS NOTHING TO SEE HERE, EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS THE JEWS.

One day I'll hear a bit of your diatribe in a thing meeting and I will knock you the fuck out.

Speaking of salt, I missed most of the salt thread earlier. Is there a best of collection yet?

They're not gonna pay jack shit retard, we are. The one that use the bandwith isn't the company, its consumers, peoples like you.

see

But that's exactly what you are doing, and is evident by your posts.

You'll have the last word, and it will be stupid no doubt. I'm done here.

If you think they don't pay for anything aside for running bandwidth, you don't know what you're talking about.

You talk like a fucking kike trying hard to guilt trip by speaking Yid English
Your last words are fucking stupid all right
Yeah, you don't wanna miss out on your weekend preaching in the synagague now would you, good riddance
Figures.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

In 2008 they used 24.3 terabytes of bandwidth just for displaying their home page. This doesn't include the 165 local domains or the 400 million or so searches Google receives every day. And this is a simple web page, back in 2008. Things have only magnified now. Imagine how much more massive the bandwidth load is of Youtube or Netflix, streaming video.

Your 100gb of porn is a drop in the bucket. Do you understand how much bigger a terabyte is than a gigabyte?

You seem to completely fail at understanding how your content is served.

I hate you with all my soul you big dummy.

Nice réddit spacing, faggot. Way to out yourself.
Reported for being antifa.

Fuck off, shills.

Hmm if this is true, then major sites would never able to maintain hegemony for long. They would start to charge their visitors more the more traffic they receive. Competitors pop up to offer better prices and people flock to them. Then they start to charge more once they get more traffic. They die and the cycle continues.

Am I on the right track here?

Of course, this is ignoring the potential charging from the ISP itself that will fluctuate for regular users depending on their use.

Looks like Google is going to have to go less resource-intensive. Their diversity programs will become a thing that adds zeroes to their bandwidth bills.

To add to these, the sites could take the alternative route of swamping themselves with advertising. Which will serve the same effect, since it will still push people away. Especially if they force you to disable ad blocker.

If ISPs do become a bit greedy, then SOMEONE out there will setup an ISP company that charges much less, if not, not charge a dime at all. But that's assuming ISPs would make a 180 degree turn and adopt their (((money making schemes))) which won't do well for them, I think that the ISP companies will simply do what they've always been doing nothing changes, hopefully. Ridding us of NN won't make any benefits, it simply brings us back to 2015 in Internet time, from before obummer signed it into law and things went south. BUT it negatively affects (((them))) quite a lot, and the effects of this will show over time

Bullshit, the current ISPs will do everything they possibly can to ensure their monopoly stays in place.

You have a source for that claim, or is that simply a form of projection?

If I read him correctly, is saying exactly this, but that they will act no different than before.

You completely missed the point.

Nah, I think they're going to maximize their profits.

Can you elaborate on what point did he miss, other than being vague and generic with your post about Mr. user?

Here's hoping that a company like Google wouldn't be allowed to get away with vertical expansion into the ISP market to keep their cushy position.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vertical_integration

He claiming that Google "uses" more bandwidth for their homepage. Consumers are the ones visiting the page and generating bandwidth.

He is*

Nah you nigger, I got your point exactly.
You think ISPs are going to find it lucrative to rip off the masses of customers.
Clearly you suck at business. It's simple math. If a small percentage of your users is responsible for a large percentage of using the product, do you charge more for the small percentage of users or the masses who would quit using your product?

They do that in the long run by not running themselves into the ground by pissing of their consumers and making competitors seem like more viable options.

I saw thsee guys open for ghost last year without knowing who they were and they absolutely blew me the fuck away. Awesome band.

Anyways, carry on

So this happens

What competitors?

The potential ones

Servers deliver content on the same fucking tubes you tit.

What good is Net Neutrality if it couldn't stop political discussion being swayed by giant corporations anyway?

Exactly

So in your shitty way of putting it, Google is a consumer. Yes or no?

A monopoly is characterized by the absence of competition, which can lead to high costs for consumers, inferior products and services, and corrupt behavior. A company that dominates a business sector or industry can use that dominance to its advantage, and at the expense of others. It can create artificial scarcities, fix prices, and otherwise circumvent natural laws of supply and demand. It can impede new entrants into the field, discriminate, and inhibit experimentation or new product development, while the public – robbed of the recourse of using a competitor – is at its mercy. A monopolized market often becomes an unequal, and even inefficient, one.

A monopoly is characterized by the absence of competition, which can lead to high costs for consumers, inferior products and services, and corrupt behavior. A company that dominates a business sector or industry can use that dominance to its advantage, and at the expense of others. It can create artificial scarcities, fix prices, and otherwise circumvent natural laws of supply and demand. It can impede new entrants into the field, discriminate, and inhibit experimentation or new product development, while the public – robbed of the recourse of using a competitor – is at its mercy. A monopolized market often becomes an unequal, and even inefficient, one.

Is Google a "consumer" or not, nigger?

The price will be set to market demand.

Google isn't sitting in California requesting their homepage 40,000 a second.

I figured it out. This nigger thinks Google and Netflix are internet service providers. Haha you stupid tard.

Stop muddying the waters.

caring about isp's profits is one of the most jewish things you could do. cell towers are not expensive at all to maintain. this is just blatant judaism trying to fuck the goyim out of whatever possible they can get away with. top isp's are already in the multi billion dollar profit range. fucking joke theres no way this is going to end up benefiting the consumer economically. but the wealth is going to trickle down right….when they make more profit and the people are spending more of their money.

see

see*

Trump figured it out ages ago NN was an attempt to make the internet a utility so government can dictate what should or shouldn't be on the net. It is very good Trump undid this mess before leftists get in the white house again.

This same exact post is present in every single NN thread.

see

So that explains it, and clearly so. Also the fact he posted a corporate chart one can figure out he's some low-tier corporate drone hired to shill in this thread. (even if said attempt to shilling is simply crap)

Is this some kind of vague corporate speak of trying to threaten people? If so you're the one who's gonna end up in the shitter Mr.Suit, not me, especially after this pathetic attempt to shill in this thread

Because he has a point?

Are you sure you got his tweet right? Sounds more like he wanted NN gone for good after figuring out what NN REALLY stands for
>>>/gaschamber/

how would conservative media get targeted under net neutrality as it stood before today?

I dare you, right now, to point out where this exact post was made. Because I wrote it, and its the first time I've commented on NN on 8/pol/. Dumb shill.

Nigger, I posted a chart (DETAILING MONOPOLIES) from macroeconomics so you could understand.

Here is a video explaining it, surely that's specific enough

khanacademy.org/economics-finance-domain/microeconomics/perfect-competition-topic/monopolies-tutorial/v/monopolist-optimizing-price-part-1-total-revenue

Shills everywhere it seems.

Fuck off back to leftist shithole. This thread needs some nazi/holohaux imagery.

ok so you cant point out how.

It's literally a model of what the corporations are going to do.

Ok

It's the same fucking image on an imageboard that doesn't let you double post images.

WOW. ANOTHER GUY POSTED THE PRESIDENT'S TWEET REGARDING NET NEUTRALITY

SHILLING CONFIRMED!

He cant, he'll just keep side stepping and calling you a jew because he cant argue. He can only in group signal.

If any of you fucks are falling for this you are the scum of the earth.

I bet this faggot is butt buddies with the board owners or something because I run into this kind of bullshit all the time.

Hes a shill, see this post

Now we are talkin.

And he'll never get banned for it because the owners of this board are fucking retards that cant think and agree with him.

I've been gone too long to know what you are talking about. I gotta sleep, I'll be here to argue tomorrow.

I like your style my man.

Looks like ID: f43940 called-in some friends to help him out after getting scared because someone called him out and fought back
HAHAHAHAHA

nice blackpills user
this is like that joke about paul ryan walking into a bar and being served poisoned liquor, as if people were dying en masse before the government saved the day

Sweet cherry picking bro. Cant refute the rest of the shit I said so call me a negative nancy because I understand the reality of financial based legal battles.

You fucking faggots.

I believe you're a fucking nigger who doesn't know how to use the media to create a shitstorm and a PR nightmare. I also believe you are a retard who doesn't realize that there will be solutions found around the throttling and infrastructure monopolies like compression and mobile networks. There can be competition offering the old method and alternatives, since if you're a normalfaggot who only uses the massive (((sites))) like jewtube and goybook oh great for you but nobody can make a real change on those walled gardens. Kikes can only kike so long before the rope gets them and you have no confidence in your ability or that of your fellow white man to string them up. The government won't save you forever since power attracts jews like flies to shit. You have to save yourself faggot, or it will all burn anyway. Boohoo my internet doesn't work. Oh wow my ass is censored. Go innawoods since if you don't like and defeat yourself thinking you can't do anything about the world becoming Deus Ex piece of shit since no one else is going to care.

Bitch, they are paying their share. That share was measured in bytes, now it will be measured in how much corporate dick they can swallow.

Checking these

Are you retarded? is pro-NN are shill for tech co. or whatever then you're a fucking shill for ISP company because it gave them full control to jewed peoples whenever they feel like it.

If you're trying to burn it all to the ground then just be honest about it.

Don't tell me this is going to be good for us in one breath and then the entire thing will burn in the next like it's the same thing.

I'm a fan of the putsh method, not the burn it all to the ground method.

They sure as hell didn't have a problem doing that beforehand.
Google fiber means Google is an ISP.

Pai's been on a hot streak lately

What does NN "really" stand for you fucking dumbass. I dont even think Trump knows how the internet works let alone commenting on net neutrality.

Here's a webm version of this, also.

hmm

We doing a nigger redpill thing too now?

This pajeet is a fucking memetic powerhouse. Now I see why he held back so long. Pretending to give them a fighting chance.

Is this some new sort of pig latin?

The amount of shilling going on in this thread says otherwise

ATTENTION
Because there are so many retards and shill on Holla Forums, let me educate you about Net Neutrality

NN is NOT about censorship
NN is NOT about politics
NN is NOT about your privacy

NN is about getting equal bandwidth speed that you PAID for on every website that you want to go. Abolishing NN doesn't give the goverment any power to control your bandwidth, its the opposite, it gave ISP total control of their bandwidth. That's why peoples that oppose NN are likely ISP shills.

>B-BUT NN ALLOWED ISP/GOOGLE/DNS TO CENSORED PRO-WHITE WEBSITE
Censorship doesn't fall under net neutrality, its fall under censorship. Stop confusing the two. Even if you abolished NN, those (((peoples))) can still censored whatever they want.

>B-BUT NN IS ANTI-WHITE AND PRO-SJW
How the hell did any of you come up with conclusion is beyond me, NN purpose is literally just to give a good internet speed connection, nothing more, nothing less

>B-BUT NN ALLOWED ISP TO SELL YOUR PERSONAL DATA
No its doesn't, its depend on the company policies whether they want to or not, read the fine print of any services, mostly they will have something like "If you accept our terms and services, we have full control of your personal data for marketing purposes" or something along those lines. These thing can happen with or without NN.

>(((1)))

Do you glow in the dark?

>another (((1)))
No but you do

Underinflated ghost right here.

JFMSU famalam

THIS FUCKING SHILL

Holy fuck, get the fuck out back to reddit.

Hello shills, didn't comcast provide you with a handbook on why NN is bad?

Holy fucking kek

You use the same arguments as the reddit shills. Fuck off. NN got BTFO kike

And you use the same argument as ISP shills

A kike calling someone else a kike. Pure pottery.

I know right?

These threads are always filled with 300 posts of completely useless shit within an hour.
I say the majority of you should fuck off back to where you came from and never think back.

go on keep defending this asshole

I see the NNiggers are in maximum overdrive, too bad for you stupid faggots, Jeb is more active than the lot of (((You)))
Too bad ID: 3d6b2d can only stand in a corner while his pants leak shit

You can thank the Net Neutrality Niggers for that

Tell me about how the Hoaxocaust chaim

No, go kill yourself, loser.

I see ISP shills still trying to defend Trump, too bad this isn't reddit, please fuck off to r/The_Donald

We got a live one right here!

Lol

You can't hide your nose from me kike

hahahhahaa
eat me

This happened.

Thought so

Tell me about your Bubbe's, what kind of lampshades did Mengele make of them?

(12)

10/10 user

Pic very related

I don't use any argument. This is a thread to laugh at cucks like you getting triggered by NN repeal.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WE WON GUISE!!

They are so mad.

I really hope they do

It's working alright

Very underrated post.

Im starting to like this guys style

lol, he was jewish, leftist, and a founder of reddit.

Kek, nice. I cleaned mine up a bit. Think the hat's too much?

C Y B E R W A R 2 0 1 7

Did he actually fucking strike back at ✡Oliver✡ with an even bigger cup? Holy shit, I wish he was a Holla Forumsack.

hahaha

We'll see exactly what happens when the internet is no longer considered a utility that can't be tampered with as opposed to a commodity where any amount of speculation and manipulation are allowed, won't we. So talking about it is really of no point. Because the events will unfold as planned as they always do.

Here's a hatless version anyway. I also wanted to put the organic popcorn in there somewhere but it's already pretty busy.

Current year ends in total defeat for Oliver

MUP DA DOO DIDDA

well it is Christmas

They don't even know to pronounce Internet properly.
Well, I'm just going to sit here under my only option for an ISP, as I cannot afford to move to a different part of the state.

They don't call it h8chan for nothing

The more I live, the more I'm convinced that Holla Forums can rationalize anything.

Rationalize this: your lineage is forever tainted by you selling your soul to the highest bidder. Get fucked, we're back to pre-Niggerking internet, this is a good thing.

I bet you tip the toll booth
They do pay more you fucking retard, they pay for a dedicated line, that garentees there traffic and services minimal lag and downtime. Have you ever used AWS? Because you get charged out the ass for every byte you go over, and that is what there subscription based mobile phone internet bullshit will be.
Would you rather pay for access to the entire internet or pay for a supscription package that only lets you browse a few pre selected sites, but don't worry you can upgrade to the premium package for $19.99 extra a month.
I'm sorry I like freedom and don't use normie tier sites

Only the ISP companies want this.

t. reddit

What good thing you retard? That ISP have the power to bent you over and fuck your anus till it bleed?

If I told you Net Neutrality wouldn't fix a goddamn thing and everything they are able to do now they were since eight years ago, your head would spin. Because you're a commie faggot that doesn't know that giving gov't more power has NEVER resulted in good things ever.

So Net Neutrality was about gaining control, not about "neutrality."
What I don't understand is why did Comcast and Verizon oppose it? Wouldn't they get some of the power that came with it?

Why u not do dis user?

Yes.

Both sides of the coin.

Just like they did during the dark ages of 2014? Oh no! Tell George Soros he wasted his money trying to save (((net neutrality))).

Thats the opposite of net neutrality dumbass

What? Do you faggots even know what net neutrality are? Here's short version of it. NN prevent ISP from holding their bandwidth hostage from the users.

Wrong. "Net neutrality" didn't come into existence until King nigger enacted it in 2015. The only think repealing it means is that we go back to the internet circa 2014, so it's literally fucking nothing. Like I said, tell Soros he wasted his shekels.

No. It did not. They could still do that under NN.

I didn't asked when NN was enacted, I asked what is this "dark ages" you were talking about? what can't you do after NN was enacted?

it's literally the opposite, it preventing them from charging netflix users a reasonable amount for using several times the bandwidth of everyone else. NN effectively socialized the high cost of services like gooogle and netflix

They can't dumbass, thats the whole point of NN, ISP can't throttle your connection speed on selected website. At best they can do is put data caps, even then, you are free to browse whatever website you want without slowdown until you reach your data limit

Hold conservative views that being not libshit or republicuck

That was sarcasm, you retard. The internet was absolutely fine in 2014 aside from all the cancer on it and that's what we're going back to. Repealing "net neutrality" simply rolls us back 3 years. That's all it does.

Yeah. Just like unlimited means unlimited with cell phone data. You're a retard.

wew

Theres already exist cheaper packages with data caps and premium package with unlimited data. They're rightfully paid to use that bandwidth, and you want the ISP to charge them more? if this not a typical jew tactic I don't what is

mean for

you're full of shit, the reason google, facebook, netflix, and twitter are against this obama era tripe from getting repealed is because they'll get kicked off the free ride they've been getting for the last 3 years

dont confuse the concept of net neutrality with what was just repealed. the concept of net neutrality is upheld in court decisions that set precedence, anti trust laws, and laws about competition. this change in the law didn't do anything to protect what you think it does.

He should of run up the gas mileage and banned all the goons and agents first before throwing it away.

Company like netflix paid a premium to get a stable connection and its much more expensive than a consumer grade packages. Without NN, ISP can blackmail any company to give them more money on top of their internet packages or they will slowdown their traffic.

Unlimited data means xGB / month at 4g speeds followed by 1g speeds after you hit your cap.

just like how UPS blackmails amazon for more money before delivering your packages? oh wait that doesn't happen because overtly fucking over your customers is bad for business even if there isn't a specific government regulation preventing you from doing so

They're also going to get doubly kicked in the balls because the FCC chairman has explicitly released statements saying he fears suppression of conservative speech online as one of the largest issues, doubly so with twitter censoring everything.

And that guy, just gave the regulation power of the internet, back to the FTC.

You know, the guys that get a chubby and start breathing heavy when you mention trust busting and monopolies in their general direction.

The fact that soros is going to lose a ton of money, is just icing on the cake.

How is that blackmail? When I fill up my car with gas I have to pay per amount of gasoline I use. When I use electricity I pay per amount of energy I use. When I use water I pay per volume of water I use. How is it so fucking hard to understand?

Hey user! They could do that though! Then UPS would just take it's business to any one of a dozen other national shipping companies.

he already lost a shit ton of money between him and the ford foundation $196 million has already been spent trying to save net neutrality, he largely got what he paid for though because you can see tons of shills in any thread about net neutrality followed around by the redditors and new fags that believe them and defend obama era regulations

they could but they don't because it's a stupid idea, that's what most of this NN shilling is; panic over shit that won't happen because companies run themselves better than the government run them

I know. I was just pointing it out because it should be obvious but apparently there are so many people who are dependent on Soros for information that they can't form new and informed opinions on things.

Didn't this guy got cucked?

Thats not what unlimited mean stupid, thats internet packages with data caps. I don't know what shit ISP you got but if its got monthly cap, then its not umlimited

anyone who supports net neutrality probably uses google, facebook, twitter, netflix, reddit, or any number of the sites and services from huge tech companies that are pushing for net neutrality. The saddest part is that they do it for free the pro-NN propaganda comes from sources like youtube that don't see them as customers but as a product to sell to advertisers

Yes.

Be google,fb,facebook, amazon

I never said my ISP was doing that. I said that's what phone carriers did with unlimited. It went to SCOTUS I believe and it was ruled in their favor. Read my posts before you reply to me with wrong information you tard. You're coming off like a fucking kike.

see below;

Funny because they already did
qz.com/256586/the-inside-story-of-how-netflix-came-to-pay-comcast-for-internet-traffic/

It depends on whether or not people understand that net neutrality really has nothing to do with the FCC. ISPs were never required to keep net neutrality in force by any means before this whole FCC thing but did anyways.

If people keep demanding net neutrality then we'll likely gave it since ISPs want to keep customers.
If people are demoralized by the "Net Neutrality = Laws" campaign and don't realize they can keep demanding net neutrality then ISPs will likely start fucking with things when they see a chance to do it without as much of a backlash.

He's gotten scarily good at creating a giant seething mass of completely brainwashed idiots.

I'm amazed that even on some "conservative" boards the gnashing of teeth is so heavy due to the straight up constant amount of lies and misinformation purposefully peddled about. When even boomer conservatives are smarter that 2/3 of Holla Forums, something is wrong.

When boomer conservatives are the ones going "Every single media source is fucking lying to me, everything is poisoned. All I DO know, is that Soros fucking loves NN, Obama loves fucking NN, Twitter / Google / Facebook loves net neutrality as the completely ban normie conservative speech and anything gun shaped on their products, the choice isn't that hard".

Pic related, that's their new viewpoint. We should probably start using this to our advantage.

Try asking any of the faggots whining about the death of NN how this is bad and they literally have no answers.

>qz.com/256586/the-inside-story-of-how-netflix-came-to-pay-comcast-for-internet-traffic/
more important the printing press and thus books I understand books were around before the printing press

Not even remotely close. Not even .5% as important as the printing press.

Just saw this
rt.com/usa/413308-net-neutrality-reaction-facebook-netflix/

Basically Netflix, Amazon, Youtube et.al are making good profit and pissed that the ISPs are horning in on their action by charging people extra for exessive streaming data consumption.

Did anyone even think this was about free speech?

Then stop bringing it up, obviously its just a marketing speak and cellphone carrier are different than landlines ISP

2/3rd of the current posting population of Holla Forums, yes. 2/3 of Holla Forumsacks, no. Most of the people on Holla Forums that post when something happens are shitlib plants/shills. It's not a small majority either. It's like 90%+

Fair enough friendo. Fair enough.

I was amazed at how last night halfchan went back to being normal. It amazes me how after anything "horribly bad happens", you get like a six hour window of sheer normalcy.

Just remember that the boomers who actually mobilize for boycotts and shit, are waking up. We can use this to our advantage. Keep an eye on the people that are of that mentality, it's growing.

Hopefully everyone isn't too sedated to wake up.

Are you really that underage? do you know that the internet was once charge per hour? and it became too expensive so they change it to per months basis UNLIMITED. Data caps was only introduce around 2005-ish, and ISP are getting more greedier by making stupid packages that doesn't benefit you at all

No, they love kike FCC laws.

So we should side with the kike ISP who'd love getting rid of it? Great plan. How about we ignore which jews are trying to make what jews their freier and look at what is good for a site like ours?

not the point of the article, it show that ISP can bullied giant like netfilx into paying more money and getting away with it, what makes you think they won't do the same now?

Who you think supports NN?

Little do you know each one has a different dad.

Who you think are against it? Oh yeah, the kike ISPs who took government funds for fiber networks they never built.

Redpill salad? Is he /ourpo/?

Those are cheetos me thinks.

Hey user. Why are liberal's mouths always agape?

Work more on memes. They love memes, they understand the higher level shit, but they can't do heavy internet slang and shit.

Keep that in mind on some of your propoganda modes. Shit like the deal with it, and /ourstreetshitters/ youtube shenanigans work better.

And another TOR brainlet shill outs itself.

Siding with the FTC being able to burn everything down around us is not siding with the ISPs you know? I've posted more earlier, but it's not worth it.
transition.fcc.gov/Daily_Releases/Daily_Business/2017/db1122/DOC-347927A1.pdf

Nice projection there, retard. Your post says nothing about the FTC, it says jewgle want net neutrality so net neutrality must be bad, a boomer opinion you claim to side with. Kill yourself.

This could maybe apply in europe where you have ISPs by the dozen in every city, but in USA, there's a fucking cartel going on, which is why the internet prices are already comically high compared to the rest of the world despite often offering worse speeds. If all the american ISPs, one by one, decide to do a thing, then that thing is gonna happen and no amount of customer kvetching is gonna change that, since there will be no alternative. And should someone try and be new competition, they have more than enough money to drive him out of the market. Shit, Verizon is one of the biggest US lobbies.

Sorry, I disagree with the President on this.
Nobody should be able to buy their way to the front of the line, not in theme parks, and not on the internet.
You're letting the George Soros types of the world go first, just because of their ill-gotten Rothschild shekels.

Im an oldfag. NN is internet commy bullshit.

In no way will much change.

Yoh already have this. Its called bandwidth. Nothingnwill change you dumb jew.

This is the truth anons. Anyone spreading fear here needs to be hung , gassed ir deported.

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW.

Remember in the 90s before NN when the internet was awesome?

What a lovely and intelligent young lady!

I remember the 90's quite well, but no.

Did you know that Netflix constitutes 60% of all broadband traffic in america?
Did you know that obamas corporate welfare order let them do this for free?
Go fuck yourself

Remember BME, ogrish and limewire?

Hitler would be sad.

Kys commie kike.

Bandwidth limits speed. Greater bandwidth means your site streams flawlessly, at the expense of the sites you limited in order to give the wealthy their greater bandwidth.
And those that can't afford to pony up, will be relegated to crawling speed.

Yes. BBS DIALUP. These sjw faggots all need to be beaten hardily. Normies ruined the internet. Facebook, netflix and the like are all adfocating for this commie bs NN because theyre morons. Nothing more.

And when they have to pay for it, who will REALLY be paying for it?
Thank god I don't have Netflix.

Seriously nigger? That wont happen.

How jewish are you or have you simply drank some sjw koolaid?

When shekels are involved, it definitely WILL happen.
Jews will squeeze you goys for every last cent. Go ahead, go to Holla Forums, then go to work…by the time you get home, 9 hours later, maybe it will have loaded.
There's no way this site can afford what they'll be charging for decent bandwidth access.

How fucking retarded can you be? If they wanted to fuck with 8ch, they would take it down for cp

Jim is owned by the (((masons))) user.
Blow up Comcast if you're so buttblasted.

Youre a damn fool. Kid, you're buying into the kike hype. Wait and see. Nothing noticable will change. This is just democrats trying to manipulate their way to more votes in 2020.

I will go further and ask

WHY SHOULD ISPS NOT BE ABLE TO CHARGE MORE FOR BETTER SPEEDS ON HEAVY TRAFFIC WEBSITES LIKE YOUTUBE (1GB 10MINUT 1080p video or Netflix 3GB 30minutes Tv Episode) ???

What's the difference?

IF YOUTUBE AND NETFLIX ARE PRIVATE COMPANIES THAT CAN BAN VIDEOS ABOUT HITLER AND USERS THAT REDPILL IN COMMENTS, WHY SHOULD ISPS NOT BE ABLE TO DECIDE WHAT WEBSITES THEY PROVIDE BETTER SPEEDS TO?

There's no cp on Holla Forums, you'd know that if you were really a regular here.

As opposed to good ol' government? Sure, why not. It's still more likely that this will fuck over large, wrongthink-censoring, tech giants that hog massive amounts of bandwidth than the average pleb.

You're a retard. Even 28baud isn't that fucking slow. Shutting off pictures the load times for 8ch would still be fast with your doompocalypse scenario of throttled speeds.

I remember AOL sound effects scaring the crap outta me.

You don't ever go to any of the low pop boards. You don't go to Holla Forums at night. CP is on Holla Forums nightly. Literally nightly.

HELLO user. YOU HAVE MAIL!

The internet is not your gun.
You get to use the internet, but you do not own it. It's more like, "let's get rid of the 2nd Amendment but let the wealthy & Jews own all the guns."

YOU do not own an ISP, do you? Now you'll have no control at all over what ISP's do. YOU are disarming YOURSELF.

You mean the guys with all the money to buy huge amounts of bandwidth?

fuck, having it put in perspective like that makes me feel smug that NN got killed

Just because the President is for it, and a bunch of libtards are against it, doesn't mean it's a good idea.
Anything that give corporations more power & citizens less, is globalist in nature.

it's fucking real
congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/senate-bill/2943/text

Clearly you missed the point you knuckle dragging mongoloid.

I'm not disarming myself, I can always not buy it. ISPs aren't one single entity either.

I'm not sure you belong here…

Hell even if that were true I don't think I would be mad.
I'd be more socially productive, probably even be happier in general.
Like a weight would be lifted off my shoulder you know?

Honestly the only thing I would be sad about is losing the ability to shitpost with you guys.
If Holla Forums were a country, I would be proud to call you my countrymen.

Where I live you only have one cable carrier. And yes, you can get the hell out and go back to watching tv with a roof antennae…so what?

Look, I'll give you this…if nothing changes, then people will not complain. If things start to push their favorite sites off the net, if they see their rates for internet services start to soar, then you will see a backlash that will inscribe net neutrality in stone forever.

You're pissing with American's entertainment. You'd better damn well be right, because this is the sort of thing they will NOT put up with. You fuck them over, and you'll see people showing up to the polls that never voted before in their life.

90s internet was awesome. It was anarchy online. People were discouraged from using their real names, everything was anonymous/callsigns only, including all of the major sites.
I remember shitposting, and this catlady cunt squeeling, "I'm going to report you to the webmaster!" To which I lolled and called him a nigger too.

You can always tell the shills become they come early and post often. First response, ten more in this thread so far.
To correct the record, let us point out that Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack was un-personed under the "neutral" FCC regulation put in post 2015, and not under the non-neutral FTC regulation from creation to 2015 and of course, from now on to whenever.
NN was a scheme of regulatory capture perpetrated by (((google))) et al, which is why they're spending so much money shilling it.

I wish it was the end of google facebook and all those other social media platforms. Social media is a thing that will probably stay with humanity forever, and it impacts quality of life for the worse. But since everyone is doing it, missing out on it would not be beneficial to yourself so you just get a network of people that will all use it since its the best move for all those people.

The thing is though they wouldn't suppress and target right wing specifically, that would make it too obvious. If it's too obvious people will get very mad and start doing irl stuff which the government does not want at all. The goal is to control the information flow and herd the right wing into a different bunch of right wing sites. That makes narratives easy to control, it makes it easy to collect data from those sites and get a good insight into the users using the data found.

What is more crucial to this is them trying to shutdown sites like wikileaks, or other important leaks that might harm the elite / the government. It is definitely not the best move of the government to just shutdown any rightwing site since it would lead to backlash and these communities will start moving and doing stuff which is far from ideal from a policy making perspective. It's easier to just control the right wing sites, and the extremist jihadist sites, and the communist / left wing sites. So an agency can get total control of any kind of view not just right wing. It's not just a thing against right wing views but any kind of alternative view that differs from the government / elite their intentions.

Shilling in this thread confirmed.

You mean before the internet? Because net neutrality has been the standard since the start.

Not an argument.

You faggot nigger. NN hasn't been around since the start you dumb nigger.

Get a hobby faggot. You sound like you belong on reddit with your incessant whining.

holy fuck how old are you. You've never done anything important in life have you?

Good thing there's a webm, see

Is 8/pol/ so pozzed by Trump that they actually think this is a good idea? I knew it was bad but wew lad. Sites like this, who only manages to run ads for obscure sex toys, are the ones that will suffer under this.
This will allow (((advertisers))) to further deplatform wrongthink just like youtube
Stop being edgy contrarian fagots
I keep seeing what wont happen. Give me one instance where this would be a good thing. No muh capitalism allowed.

Other torfag here and yes, it has, but mostly due to lack or high cost of filtering/throttling/accounting technology.

Dinosaur from 1900 detected. The internet is the most powerful tool man has ever created and it must be treated as such. If you control the internet, you control the minds of the masses.

De-facto monopolies shouldn't be able to censor anything, retard.
has been explained literally dozens of times. Just deliver high speeds to all websites. And no, this does not require any additional effort for specific sites. If they need to, ISPs can bill their customers by the gigabyte.

Stop posting (((porn))).

Night in what time zone? It's always daytime somewhere that it's night somewhere else, you meatball.

Full size webm. Figure this should be saved since the video got nuked by butthurt musicians.

Slow day in Tel Aviv, Shlomo?

no u r shlomo

I was against Net Neutrality from Day 1 and SOPA when that was still a thing.

Ask whomever writes your manuals to shape up. This is fucking embarrassing.

Who needs a manual to know the fact that the shit that is being repealed only became a law in 2015? Read the thread and update your own manual.
All you faggots should stop refering to it as network neutrality as well. The thing repealed is called Title II, an attempt to make net neutrality a lawful requirement. Except it failed to do so, as explained earlier in the thread. NN itself exists as long as no one filters based on content, which already wasn't the case with many ISPs throttling upload speeds to services such as twitch for normal clients unless asked about it.

It will be back because they didnt use more than 30 seconds of it which makes it fair use under copyright laws. I wish that youtube would charge people for DMCA claims so we stop having people who make them for non intended purposes.

Oh god, just when I thought you couldn't make more of an ass out of yourself.

Did I promote porn? Did I promote online video services? Did I claim psychology is going to help you? Fuck no, I just want you locked away in a straight jacket.

Nice name calling, consider actually giving some arguments. You didn't even respond to the part of my post that is a reply to yours, you just jumped onto the general statement I gave afterwards.
Here's the documents describing the law about to be repealed:
transition.fcc.gov/Daily_Releases/Daily_Business/2015/db0312/FCC-15-24A1.pdf
As you could clearly see if you actually would bother to read it, it is repeatedly referred to as Title II. "Network neutrality" is not an actual law.

And if you'd bother to do ny actual research, you'd know that the FCC's own fucking lawyer already stated Title II to be useless:
cadc.uscourts.gov/recordings/recordings.nsf/DocsByRDate?OpenView&count=100&SKey=201512 (the FCC ones at 12/04/2015)
By ignoring the law Obummer made in 2015, said law no longer applies to you. That useless law is the one repealed.

So you do agree we need net neutrality?

This is where we should come into play.

Actual net neutrality would be nice, too bad we've never actually had it. And since we've managed to live without it, nothing's going to change for us because of this Pajeet.
The only ones who will be hurt by this in practice is data giants like netflix and jewtube, which is why they paid so much to get everyone's panties in a knot about it. And you're either one of the faggots being paid, or a useful retard doing it for free.

Because just a bunch of stupid nonsense, like your this last one.

This is the only fucking thing you didn't get wrong. Thank fucking god it finally sunk in. No, network neutrality is not a law and it has been the de facto standard practice since the days of dail-up. Now please, kill yourself. You're just too fucking stupid to live.

So if that's an issue then why don't ISPs offer slower plans or bill by volume? Also why should a gigabyte of youtube cost more than a gigabyte of linux isos?

title 2 did absolutely nothing to protect consumers from anything. stop buying into the name of the bill.

Their torah gave them so many autistically specific rules that the only way they could circumvent it was to become the way they were.

W-will we actually return to 90's internet? You niggers better promise me a flash renaissance.

How do I pronounce this, "mye-shiezh-ne"?

Was going to spoonfeed you, but I can't find the image. Basically ISPs aren't beholden to Title II when it comes to 'curating' what online content their customers can and can not have access to. Yes, even under NN. Look for it yourself.

No matter how often you repeat it it isn't going to be any truer. See

when you realise that hating jews and promoting capitalism are mutually exclusive

trump is clearly a zionist (openly supporting jews and condemning anti antisemitism, gifting the jews the centre of human spirituality), why would you think that he has anybodies interest at heart other than his happy merchant friends?

sometime in the future

this shit has sneaky jew written all over it

if an ISP customer pays for a certain bandwidth that is unlimited and they choose to watch netflix all day everyday then they have paid for that privilege

if all the customers of an ISP choose to watch netflix all day every day, and that ISPs total service is taken up by handling netflix downstream to their customers, then that bandwidth has already been paid by their customers. making netflix pay for using the ISPs bandwidth is making them pay for something that is already paid for. if and when a customer tries to access a site and the ISP throttles the bandwidth when accessing that site, they are denying a person access to the full bandwidth which they have already paid for.

you see this shit pop up all over the place

i posted a parcel the other day

i pay them x amount of money to deliver my parcel

then they ask me if i want insurance for my parcel

so let me get this straight? they want me to pay them to deliver my parcel, then they want me to pay them again in case they dont deliver my parcel? ie they want me to pay them twice to deliver my parcel…

if a person went into hospital to have a baby, and the hospital picked up that baby then dropped it on its head killing it. surely the hospital would be liable for the loss of one baby and couldnt turn around and say "we dont owe you shit because you didnt take out insurance on your baby"

d4ilyst0rm3r didnt get shoah'd by isp's, it got shoah'd by the web hosts. but now the isp's can shoah it if a web host decides to host it.

90's internet is the definition of net neutrality, meaning ISPs giving fuck all about what sites you go to or what data you are downloading.

…forgot the wings

In all fairness they could have done that at any point leading up to 2015 and possibly after depending on what you think about the legality of the FCC rule but didn't.

i still cant get a justification out of anybody for being happy that a law preventing isp's from shoah'ing pro white websites got repealed. only thing i get is "wtf retard you want the internet to be a public utility!!!" when i dont. i just KNOW that net neutrality was good for us in our current state where prowhite censorship is at its greatest in internet history. but now (((they))) just have another avenue to shoah us, all they way down to the base level. unless you believe theyll target and harass marxist enclaves instead and leave us alone…

It's all about being "technical" and sneaking past the rules while technically not breaking them.

So will ISPs finally throttle Holla Forums when NN dies?

There's been a very small number of cases where an isp denied access to a website but not in the US as far as I'm aware, it happened once in Canada when the isp's union was on strike and someone had a website up that posted the pictures of anyone who broke the strike. They blocked access to stop their own employees from getting beat up and allowed access when they took the pictures down. For the most part I doubt the isps want to take on the responsibility of filtering the content of the internet, if they start doing so then anytime they fail they could become liable for.

Top Lel, no its not.

(checked)
Masturbation confirmed turns you into a 0 willpower faggot

they absolutely could have this entire time because of how poorly written the law is.
basically, if someone wanted to provide aservice such as a "family friendly ISP" that filters content, they can do that legally, but they cannot call themselves a broadband provider. so basically, if comcast decides to filter content, they lose their status as a broadband provider, and thus become exempt of any of those rules.
being "declassified" as that status provides 0 negative backlash.

breaking the rule makes them exempt from the rules. thats what they repealed. a broken, nigger tier poorly thought out law that did nothing but give FCC a level of control over anyone that *doesn't* censor the net. censoring the net removes them from FCCs juristiction.

anyone thats pro "title 2" or is upset about its repeal is just ignorant.

every "fear" you faggots have thought up are either already illegal, or not prevented by title 2 anyway.

don't believe me?

cadc.uscourts.gov/recordings/recordings.nsf/DocsByRDate?OpenView&count=100&SKey=201512
Skip to 01:04:20 – 01:05:15 on “15-1063 Issue I-IV” or listen to both. theyre very informative.

but half of you reddit faggots that somehow found your way here would rather believe the editorialized definitions of title II common carrier net neutrality.

this

Geez fam could you be any more obvious with a post like that?

No, that's the Talmud. And the Talmud was invented to lawyer-speak around the very simple and clear rules of the Torah.

Its bad because a multi-million dollar propaganda campaign told them so.

Fun fact: The kike in that gif, surprise, surprise, CONSTANTLY reblogs Pro-NN shit on his tumblr.

read the fucking post you just responded to you fucking illiterate nigger.

Well, by definition, probably. Net neutrality is not some law, it's principle of how you route data. Net neutrality didn't come into being with the 2015 FCC PAPTOI rule, and as a consequence neither will it disappear with the FCC rule. Net neutrality only dies when ISPs start throttling the life out of the internet, and if they do then I'm pretty sure Holla Forums will go as well.

So will they start throttling shit and kill net neutrality? I don't think so, at least for the near future. They didn't do it to any serious extent for 20 years and starting to do it now would be real fucking bad press in today's climate. It's claimed they've agreed with the FTC not to throttle shit, but the FTC can be paid off for anything so I don't know if that has any real value.

infact, theyre supporting the opposite. title 2, if anything encouraged ISPs to curate the net.

its like making a law that says "if you steal, you cannot refer to yourself as a law abiding citizen, but the law no longer applies to you and the police cannot arrest you"

they just repealed that. thankfully.

breaking the """rule""" makes them exempt from the rules. thats what they repealed. a broken, nigger tier poorly thought out law that did nothing but give FCC a level of control over anyone that *doesn't* censor the net. censoring the net removes them from FCCs juristiction.

That wouldn't be a problem if the government wasn't giving them billions for fucking up.

Pretty much. The American people should have sued the shit of the banks and instead they just gave them more cash and power.

non argument

Nothing personell juden

NNiggers truly are useless creatures.

You uneducated kike. The net neutrality bill gave the government the power to tell the ISPs what to do. It could have forced ISPs to register as utilities and retain licenses in order to legally operate. There was already existing "open internet" legislation from 1996 that was stopping them from prioritizing some websites over others.

How do you know his blog?

Please NNcuck explain how returning to a pre-2015 Obongo law state, extricating control of muh ISPs from LITERALLY FUCKING ZOG and revoking FCC control via Title II is going to cause the fucking sky to fall and muh ISPs to start FUCKING the internet harder than BAY AREA TECH KIKES HAVE BEEN FOR THE LAST TWENTY YEARS.

NNfags have no answer other than "WHAT ABOIT MY VIDJA GAYMES AND STAR CUCK MOVIES ON NETFLIX?!?"

Remove the Holla Forums mod
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

Here's a better version of Gram Your Food. I was working with a stretched 360p image like a retard last night.

FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

Filter time.

this is a bot

And not the bot spamming "FIX POL"?

its the same person, filter his ID it hides both posts

Are you implying that ISP isn't a fucking ZOG? Tell me, which telco company that are free from jews?

FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
fuck pol

FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
fuck pol

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and claim you're a Markov chain rather than a sapient person.

What a surprise tor is a liar. They could do it during NN and after yet here we are not blocked. Fuck off CIA nigger

Fuck off faggot.

I downloaded the webm of 7 Things in under a second last night. Speeds seem fine to me.

you first nigger

Go stream a movies from a pirate streaming website, I already experience slowdown despite having 100Mbps speed with unlimited data

Soros since he bought out Netflix. If they start charging more for Netflix that means a lot of people are no longer going to watch their propaganda meaning anons still win. I like that you used Soros as an example since he spent billions on trying to defend NN

And here's your wings, user.

I like how this one doubles as a check them image.

Being this delusional.

Absolute butthurt

WE DID IT REDDIT, WE BEAT CENSORSHIP ON THE INTERNET

Can we make the homes of registered democrats designated ?

THE TOLERANT LEFT STRIKES AGAIN

KEK

Thats a special kind of retarded.

One more for now.

Oh wait, this one too.

corporations have even more power to control what information is shared on the internet and what content is able to be accessed on the internet.

Holla Forums jews control the media and you're giving them even more power to control your speech.
The amount of corporate shills trying to convince you to vote against your own self interest is crazy.

ho lee fuk

dont ban me Holla Forums pelase

how the fuck am i ever going to point out that you are zionist shills and psot on your hug box board to rival tumblr if i am?

Holla Forums - the board for normy SJW feminists on Holla Forums

shud up you faggot cunt faced gaylord or i'll shove my cock so far down yor throat it'd cum outa yor anus

tfw you realise that if there was a community on Holla Forums that shilled justin beiber, they would actually be less cancerous than Holla Forums given that trump probably has more supporters than beiber has fans

Stop shitting up the memes thread you dumb cunt.

why you mad tho bro?

I will mangle your face with my bare hands until it looks like a chimp attack.

in America that isn't true in most areas

check my trips bbro

this cognitive dissonance tho

fuck if there was any more friction in your brain i think it would catch fire

Why don't you contribute instead of being a cunt all the time?

bwaahaaawwww trump im being holocausted! people are abandoning my tv for netflix and im not making as many shekels

Keep crying torcuck I'm jerking off to your sweet tears.

that second image, please tell me no one is dumb enough to think that the government is going to make an anti trust case against any large corporation.

That level of delusion is beyond belief.

I think he's mad because neither Holla Forums was stupid enough to be mobilized against the repeal, and instead got at least a dozen memes that portray Pai favorably.

i did

and your hugbox apparently doesnt allow for logic

only the echo of zionist propaganda

internet tough guy :D

If the ISPs wanted to do it, they would have. Net Jewtrality or not. Anyway who gives a fuck about collateral damage if Google and Netflix get hurt.

Looks like Trump's got competition when it comes to trolling the American public. In a mere couple of minutes, he completely annihilated hundreds of thousands of normalfags. Christmas has come early.

isnt this the standard march of tyrany?

create a foe for the masses to hate

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I didn't know pol was taken over by Jews.

>>/out/

its not, its overtaken by the kind of people the jews want populating the world

i think this happened about the same time they started shilling for a zionist business man / "politician" to become president

coincidence?

Can you prove that anything in those Google-funded infographics is actually going to happen?

Your knowledge is fucking outdated, literally kill yourself dumbass kike

Just as I thought.

cry moar you hysterical faggot

Feel free to add pic related to your secret porn stash you fucking shill

AHHHHH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
This is an open invitation for pajeet to make a second video and bring us another round of butthurt and salt.

you were the one who made the claim that there would be collateral damage

How fucking new are you, retard?

is this supposed to be a gotcha moment for you?

hear is i
lost inna
shitstorm
nn bad
so sad
usa u toastad

ad homenim, name calling, contradiction

either a disgruntled retard or troll

hear is i
lost inna
shitstorm
nn bad
so sad
usa u toastad

i loke yor style siree>>11048691

Are you even trying?

Says the TORposting virtue signalling moron

Bumping for this post… it's disturbing how shit the rest of this thread has become.

It only tells you how much they're getting their asses handed to them with this repeal, Trump just took away their precious shiny Multi-pass '6gorillion percent free stuff' Diamond Discount Card/(((Law))). But still more work must be done to do away ALL of their filth, that Special Election in Alabama is lacking in effort and most importantly, lacking in significant and coherent community/group/etc. organization

Net neutrality would be sweet if we could believe in the government. This net neutrality shit is like capitalism v communism. Same coin. We don't like the big corps, we don't like the government getting involved either.

However we'd certainly like a NatSoc government getting involved with the likes of twitter jewgle faceberg etc.

The name "Net Neutrality" is all you should need to hear: alliterative political catch phrases reek of cia. Also Google and Mozilla support it? Yeah fuck that.

Hail eternal racial war.

Trump should have pushed for infrastructure to be built that would enable 10 gigabit to every house hold without bottle necks, and allow ALL isps including the entrenched and startups to utilize the infrastructure at no costs. He could have a field office where he would coordinate efforts between groups like the US corps of engineers and construction companies. Ideally we would have diffrent teams working with each other like what happened with the intercontinental rail road. We would have teams of entrenchers in towns that would zip along, while we would have teams of men who would lay fiber in fresh trenches right behind the entrenchers. The fiber optic crews would have teams of men right behind them who would deploy hardware such as routers and repeaters. The goal would be to wire up an entire township in a week or two instead of years,and large city like La in a year. By enabling all ISPs to utilize this infrastructure at no cost 10 gigabit might be affordable due to the sheer amount of new competition. Think of how such infrastructure would revolutionize technology in the US.

Never really thought about it, or am I wrong and they're also douchebags?

Hitler's NSDAP Government is not without a group of fuckers who are doing their best to undermine the system from within (Prussian Aristocrats and Imperial Nobility) and they do it for petty shit (Hitler is not born from a noble family but filthy peasant that's why we don't like him, uh-hurr durr *raises pinky finger near the mouth*). President Trump would have to take care of any would-be fifth column solo-ists in order for the infrastructure to work efficiently, and without any form of (((interference)))

They do what they have to do under NN they have no other real choice in the matter, Now with NN gone, they've pretty much gone unhinged in some way in the form of the Pajeet vid that gow taken down because muh copyright and muh feelings

*but a
*got
Damn typos.

>thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/364884-fcc-chair-dances-with-pizzagate-proponent-in-video-promoting

AJIT DID NOTHING WRONG

His verizon shill skit was fucking great.

kek

Net Neutrality confuses me but usually as a rule I do the opposite of what's in reddit's best interests.

With most of Net Neutrality's supporters being implicated in Pizzatavistock? Top fucking kek. Guy must be completely fearless.

qtp2t 'AND' /our girl/? boner intensifies

His appointment by Obama must have been a complete and total accident. He successfully hid his power level for 5 years and now we see one of (hopefully) the first in a long line of TLAs actually seeking redemption.

I agree. Social media was a mistake. Leftists would immediately lose all power. It used to be some blue-haired harpy got her panties in a bunch, she would just write a letter to a company and they could throw it in the trash. Now, outrage culture makes everyone cave-in in to insane demands. The 90s were so much more comfy without the overload of information.

Top quality post, top quality doubles.

It was still an overload back then. But it was better because most people putting out content needed to have at least a vague idea what they were doing. Social media had a horrible effect on the amount of noise.

STOP POL CENSORSHIP
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
POL FIX

The shill, who's now in the teens in terms of number of posts ITT, clearly wanted in his first post to associate the fear of sites being canned with NN rollback.
One of the easiest ways to dissociate those two is to point out (as I did) that the sites being canned (DS and SF) were, in fact, canned under the regime which he associated with protecting them.
That they were actually canned by DNS is a valid point but is immaterial to the false association the shill wanted to build.

/gaschamber/

The jews wanted FCC regulation rather than FTC regulation, in large part because (((Google))) has several plants in the FCC and helped write the regs and directed the philosophy behind them. It was also brought to us under the most rabidly anti-White POTUS and administration that the US has ever seen.
This is and always was obvious based on noting who paid for the NN adverts and campaigns, which companies supported NN, and of course the large numbers of shills have you cashed your check yet?
FCC is all about regulating content, as any fan of George Carlin can attest to. Meanwhile the FTC is and always was content-neutral. FTC regulation is the environment in which the internet grew from the 90s through 2015, it is self-evidently the best environment best suited for the internet, as we can clearly see by looking at the history of it.

Who gives a fuck about the goyim being able to watch Soros owned kikeflix.

Yeah I see kampfy is handing out bans to people that aren't shitposting too. you sorta are though

Well based on the FCC's reaction to the NN repeal, the kikes can kiss their (((regulations))) goodbye (note: the word 'regulation' is a kike-rebranded word to subvert a variant of the word regular), they've probably made those google spooks to 'voluntarily retire' from their comfy chairs while they're at it. With NN in the dust bin and the Internet is back to pre-2014 or 2015, The future has never been brighter, and much work needs to be done before we can finally get rid of that nefarious clinton-era 1992 Telecommunications Act

Jerome Corsi is a kike-lover who works for Jonestein and World Net Daily, run by the Zionist Organization of America award winner, Joseph Farrah. You can by Corsi's books straight from the publisher with these fashy bumper stickers.

This didn't turn out as funny as I hoped but I'm posting it anyway in case someone has a suggestion.

Meant to post this one, fug

blumpf tier tbh
But anyway this isn't about goyim being able to watch soros owned kikeflix even though reddit is talking about this all day. ISPs are not going to block access to netflix. How delusional are you? ISPs will charge differently for different streaming services to give their own service preferential treatment.

Oh and like us on Facebook for better vidya experience!

The ZOA doesn't give awards for nothing, kike.

>>>Holla Forums is this way nigger

Yeah sure thing schlomo, like AJ had any choice when (((they))) cut off his money supply, had to setup a money-making business of his own and hiring people to keep (((them))) off his back, even if it meant toning down what he can broadcast and do some pro-cuckservative shit to keep things going. I can guess his position back then is no different from the FCC when NN went online in 2015, only it's more lowkey and no one's looking.
What are you gonna post next, some variant of those kushner/ivankers is a genetic kike memes, or those 'drumpf is touching the jew wall' pics or some other doctored bullshit?

What? Jonestein's been shilling for the jews his whole career, whether it was saying "Israel couldn't have done 9/11, I've done the research" to poison 9/11 truth as a kosher movement, claiming the Arabs control Hollywood, or today, now that he's an open Zionist who prays for Israel on the air and rambles about our non-existent "judeo-Christian heritage".

The fact that you're actually trying to to defend him here is proof you're an outsider who doesn't belong.

Your posts in this thread are devoid of actual arguments.

That's where you're wrong faggot
To an extent, yes they do. Not to mention the chinks, and the kikes control a large chunk of it all (aka the rest)
>thinks broadcasting cuckservative/alt-cuck shit automatically makes him a ziofag, not doing it to keep him from getting (((accidented/suicided))) to death.
Says the fucker who started off posting 'x is a ziopuppet' cianigger memes
(((Judeo-Christian))) shit is a kike invention, but that doesn't excuse you from the fact you talk like a kike using Yid English, and also spamming leftycuck-tier pics like an anti-Trump shill doesn't help your cause either
>>>/gaschamber/

And so are yours TORpedo, now fuck off to reddit or wherever shithole you crawled out from.

:^)

Are you going to pull up that single of him talking about Obongo to save face after Rahm Emanuel was appointed and he made it a little to obvious? He shilled for jews before that, and continues to today.

His famous quote is that the Arabs control Hollywood, then he mentions "the Israelis, for some reason" as an afterthought, down playing the fact that they're the controllers.

Jonestein's job has always been to protect the jews, and misdirect retards like you (if you aren't a kike) into thinking it's all a Nazi conspiracy. He also has multiple yidlets from two different kikesses.

I was quoting Alex.

wew

Once again, the fact that you're still trying to shill for Jonestein, even after he made his allegiance to the jews and Israel as open as it is now, is proof that you aren't from here. Fuck off back to cuckchan, reddit, the infowars comments section, or wherever you came from.

>>/gaschamber/

Kill yourself, kike-lover.

Alright so I'm one of the stupid mouthbreathers that's wandered into Holla Forums looking for quick answers. On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the secret police being behind me right now waiting for me to finish typing this sentence, how fucked are things?

Less fucked than we ever could have hoped for, honestly

about a 4 right now. What with the shit going on in Europe and the Middle East, we'll very likely have war soon. But as far as the internet goes nothing is going to happen because nothing ever fucking happens.

Things are fucked for (((them))), and we're back in 2014/15 in Internet Time after NN got repealed, basically nothing happens to us and things are about to go south for (((them)))

>things are about to go south for (((them)))
ah yes im sure one of the prime evils, warner, would be very upset if any regulations on isps were to be lifted. most distraught im sure.

It's time to unlock the true potential of this image

Should have added 'Solidified x Tears' or something on the popcorn, otherwise it's brilliant.

forgot to add 'Organic' in there also, fuck.

The shadowrun universe has come to mind a lot as of late with what's been going on

I made the bag blank as a template for other anons to use, here's my contribution

It's amazing how these retards can't even shill right.

I found a way to add a little more salt to your graphic.

Top notch OC, user. Fukken saved so hard it blew a hole through my HDD's platters.

PEAK 2017

This cat is hilarious. He's basically showing normalfags all the very important things (read: stupid useless shit) they spend their time doing on the net will still be possible. At the same time he supports real online and offline freedom of speech. He's the Grand Poobah of communications and a master shitposter. We love you, Poo!

(checked)
Did you notice the part where he only lists six things when the title says 7? Kek.

It bothered me that there wasn't a transparent version of this png.

I had the same thought but didn't do it. Nice work, user.

Advertiser here

glad NN is gone

Now I can force ISPs to block sites like this that promote hate

Most arguments I heard was literally "muh porn". Seriously. Normalfags are disgusting degenerate porn junkies

I bet he is

They already nuked Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack from orbit from the ICANN itself and from tor, you're clearly a mong from some tech monopolist's site if you've been paying this little attention.

judging by what is ITT, he absolutely posts on some sort of imageboard

Can we get a JUSTed Michael Hayden?

They got that when king nigger gave the internet to the UN and the first thing they did was fuck people over with that power.

Remember,goys!
Everyone in this thread is a shill except you

Fucking madman.

God damn that pajeet has some salt extracting superpowers.

Its from this video.

Change "Hooray" to "Mazel Tov", it's the proper translation goy.

Saved harder than Hitler saved Germany.

Where in my sentence did I say kikeflix was going to be blocked Torfag? I said I don't give a fuck about it, I could only hope they put up an extra paywall for it.

Its about time Netflix starts paying their own way. Its no wonder they and Google where shilling for NN so hard.

Oh and this

Nice timing Soros, lol

So Net neutrality wasn't this benevolent law that benefited the common person? I'm just confused.

The whole thing is obviously kike vs kike, but you have to ask yourself which set of kikes' interests intersect with ours the most. I remember the days when my ISP would throttle BT traffic to the point where it was useless, and I wouldn't be surprised if they end up fucking with VPN services now, to make sure ZOG knows everything we do.

A lot of pajeets roleplay as whites on Holla Forums, hence the "ancient Aryan" shit we see with Indian references. I honestly don't care just as long as they don't side with commies and stick to fucking heir own women.

here he is blowing out twitter. This is enough for me to support him.

I'm paying for gigabit speed, fairly sure that's not going to change unless they want me to switch providers.

God bless this brave man. Soros will pay for all this, I will not rest untill I see Soros suffer from scaphism and have his testicles shoved up his eye sockets and his face skinned off

So cute.

I appreciate and love that some anons, in this sea of shit, are sane.

FTC, the super nerds that breathe heavy when you mention the idea of monopolies, who have shrekt MOTHER BELL (if some of you cucks actually knew the story of Bell you'd be dancing in the streets right now), it's going to habben.

Go talk to the boomers you know friend. Get them to understand ISPS and Facebook are the BELL of this generation.

Why do you think bellsouth, bell east, bell north, ETC formed?

WE

ARE

WINNING!

More salt.

I love Indians. They are Caucasian Aryans speaking Indo-European langauges yet they also count as PoC so libfags can't do shit. This is why we shareholders appoint them as CEOs. It makes lefty brains explode.

Didn't they have over 6 gorillion amendments to follow in addition to the main 10?

OP is a jew, obvious bait

Net neutrality is gone and there's nothing you can do about it.

Bullshit. Congressional Review Act.

Cuckservative speech. As if Pajeet would support letting us say that he should get back in the designated shitting country.

Good luck with that.

NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT

Nope.

There are a lot of reddit transplants who think cuckservative media is in serious danger, and that it being suppressed (which is never going to happen) would be a bad thing. After the ADL announced its expanded partnership with jewtube, faggots were making lists of videos to backup that included Louder With Crowder and Dennis Prager.

We need to troll the ADL to death. Like point out how their terrorist criminal org started by blaming an innocent "poc" for (((white))) crimes of rape like the bigots they are. Bring up the Palestinian stuff for good measure as well. I bet \/\/eev could fuck with em a lot, he still wants revenge.

Looks like JewTube has recognized their new masters. . The original video has been restored and is back on Daily Caller's YT channel after reviewing the takedown demand.

MAD DECENT BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=LFhT6H6pRWg

PAI IN THEIR FACES

Free Market in action, folks.

Do you think that joke was aimed at reddit?

He is the man of the year

How can leftists talk back against this proud POC? That's racist. You shouldn't try to whitesplain NN to him and NN is racist.

ABSOLUTELY PAJEETED

>all ignore the elephant in the room of the ongoing censorship only grows and actual shutdown of sites, showing how NN is a placebo to push more control for a Hillary or post-Trump presidencyin theory

God I love soundcloud. So many good podcasts and fashwave, etc.

Stopped reading right there

Stop buying into their shitty narrative, somewhat effective and convincing for dummies but still a D&C shill tactic

This is better salt than I was expecting tbh. Nothing better than hearing normalfags bellyache about having to pay for their Kiketube/Faceberg/Twatter spyware services really warms my heart. Hopefully this will purge some cancer from the net.

Please Anons, does it really matter if this shitty law got repealed or not?
In the end the jew wins either way, be it either the jews in your government or the jews in the companies your government supports.
This is just a choice between A or A. Next to no differences, since cronyism will result in the same if not worse outcome as communism.

Let's just enjoy the salt coming from these fiends which came to the internet with the introduction of shitty smartphones.

You talk like you don't belong here
Fuck off shill

Might seem like that, but it isn't at all. The only thing needed to be done is to root out the corruption out of your government.

And for now we can treat it like a victory, since our enemies are crying and nothing will change.

Holla Forums is on there but 4chan isn't? 4chan is more popular though.

I hope so.

Could we possibly make a comprehensive post as to why NN is good versus bad? I've not been able to get a SINGLE straight answer out of anyone anywhere on this issue.

It's not good, that's obvious.

Can't leave this classic unchecked.

In some circles Holla Forums would be more popular/more spooky4normie due to that whole gamergate shite.

That doesn't make any sense.

There are games that politicians play that have payoff times measured in years to decades, and the only people who truly know the answer to this question are the people who designed it, and maybe the people who repealed it.
Trump team repealed it. Trump team probably benefits.

Damage control much? GTFO shill

The vocabulary is vast on your posts :^)

Do you know how I know you're a low effort vagueposting shill

And so are you, now fuck off
>>>/oven/

Net Neutrality is an example of bait and switch. The intention is to regulate the greater Internet out of existence and have most citizens on a curated Internet. The 2015 FCC regulations allowed ISPs a way to bypass Title II regulations by offering curated Internet plans. Think of a PBS-like version of the Internet offered to the consumer for a lower cost. Better yet, look at mobile data packages today. This is the reason zero-rating was left out. Many people who support Net Neutrality have no issue with zero-rating. People seem OK with the Internet being turned into the very thing people were afraid of two decades ago. That worry, which was well-placed, has been drowned out by normalfags who have lined up behind Net Neutrality. With Net Neutrality you would be able to get unlimited Internet through an ISP, and it would be truly unlimited, but the costs would be similar to unlimited hosting costs, which are around $500 per month. ISPs would have to offer a service level comparable to server hosting. With the enforcement that ISPs would need to offer comparable service across their networks, they would choose to shutdown in areas that do not have adequate infrastructure and rollout would occur at a much slower pace. The way things are today, rollout is most likely to occur in areas that have no service since the ISP gains a competitive advantage being the only broadband provider. That will not happen under 2015 FCC Regulations. The thing leftists fear most is people in rural areas dominating the Internet. The plan is to provide rural people with a curated Internet, have ISPs only offer unlimited Internet in major cities, and put that class of Internet access out of reach for most consumers.

Such a strange term that I've never seen used before, and doesn't bring any google results from the various fake "forums" scrape here and cuckchan for posts. Really makes you think.

Not an ad hominem attack, sorry to disappoint

Three lies are being told about Net Neutrality ITT and people are falling for them.

Bullshit you lying Kikes. In August 5, 2005

the FCC outlined and adopted these four policies as detailed in their Fair Internet Policy Statement (techlawjournal.com/topstories/2005/20050805.asp or archive.is/UjFOG) -
- Consumers are entitled to access the lawful Internet content of their choice
- Consumers are entitled to run applications and services of their choice, subject to the needs of law enforcement
- Consumers are entitled to connect their choice of legal devices that do not harm the network
- Consumers are entitled tocompetition among network providers, application and service providers, and content providers
All completely in-line with the later Net Neutrality Law, because it was the framework for this regulation. Therefore the 2015 date is fake news. In fact, the FCC was trying since the 2005 Policy Statement to get Net Neutrality rules legislated

Comcast did in 2007, and it became a big shitshow.

See point One and then read this article about the lies against Net Neutrality, as it's far more thorough:
techcrunch.com/2017/05/19/these-are-the-arguments-against-net-neutrality-and-why-theyre-wrong/
archive.is/FNOBM

Burn in Hell you anti-NN Kikels.

Watch your crossfire user, we're on the same team

Normalfags think the Internet is broken. They heard it from reddit. There are 50 major ISPs in the US, and around 2000 local providers. AT&T has had the worst track record followed by Verizon. Comcast has had few major issues since 2007. Nobody would dare shit on Cox Communications for the things they do or point out their issues. Ever wonder why? It is owned by a Roosevelt descendant who is a huge Democrat supporter.

It's a term I came up with about faggots who uses English in a way that somehow, for some odd reason doesn't feel like it's English at all even if it does make sense logically and emotionally speaking, but someone with a very good sense of the language trying their hardest to fit in, and in the case of these jidf shills, it's an English that reeks of kikery/old yid, or Yid English for short
e.g see;

But it is fucking narcissistic, like a typical kike would do, now fuck off kike

forgot to elaborate first point by saying those aforementioned four policies were what led the FCC to regulate the Internet under Title II utility laws in 2015. Not Obama.

Looks like a complete faggot and nothing of value was lost.

Go ejaculate on some toys, faggot.

What an hero.

If Comcast had their way in 2007 with Net Neutrality policies having been adopted by the FCC to oppose them, the Internet was, and still would be broken for Comcast customers. Same goes for AT&T from 2011-2014, Comcast again in 2016, and AT&T again in the same year. Fuck off and read, nigger:
archive.is/FNOBM

Descendent of James Cox who ran for the presidency in 1920 with Roosevelt as the vice president.

>in 2007 without Net Neutrality policies*
Polite Sage

Your're an Idiot, and a nigger.

Hey Hitler, I recommend this post

Ignore (((Him))), he's a hired ISP Goon.

Yet, the majority of providers have not been involved in these things. Large providers like AT&T, Verizon, and Comcast are going to cause these issues. They will also lobby the government for solutions to the problem they create. How can normalfags like you be so oblivious to how these games are played? I could tell you exactly what their game plan is based on the regulations put forth, and you will remain blind to it.

All I'm getting from this is that both the state and telecom corps are both to blame. If the judge didn't force the FCC to make telecoms a title II utility, then apparently the FCC could continue to ban shitty, jewish business practices without somebody trying to force telecoms to ban opposing and antagonistic content.

The way I see it; if this whole net neutrality thing goes through, ISP's and other companies get their way, and customers get raped. I see it starting a revolution and I could see people putting a fucking hatchet through cables; and I don't mean the one's that come out of the wall either. Cripple the country's IP huh? Are you sure you really want to play that card? See it yourself then, but I don't see the outcome for those of you that are taking control very decent when you end up in a dirt-bed. I hope they burn themselves and I'm just fine with that. Some of us are bat shit crazy like myself, if the ones taking control got a problem with that then I suggest they look up in an encyclopedia under: "relentless conniving cunt piece of shit basterd bitch prick-head" and learn how to deal with one of those because I guarantee it won't be very pleasant for them.

Do kids normally kill themselves over shit like this? I mean, the kid looks young enough to not fully understand what it means to kill himself, but this is probably just the product of shitty parenting. He was probably some kid raised off of the computer and his parents were never around, so when he heard that he might have to pay to watch his let's players and minecraft videos he freaked out and killed himself. Truly a modern day an hero.

#KilledByTheFCC? Are you kidding me? Are people going to use this sad and easily preventable death of a young child as some kind of martyr for Net Neutrality? This is a failure on his parents and his community, not FCC manslaughter. Fucking jews man.
After some digging I can't seem to find this article, so I hope it's fake.

Because of constant vigilance against Net Neutrality violations. Even then, they tried (Comcast & AT&T)

Umm, dude, you do understand that those three alone are the majority, comparing the ratio of people on the internet through them unlike other providers, right?

since when did isps became a shill outlet? are you sure you got your info right?

(((Who))) else profits? Mr. Pai will be glad to go back to work for AT&T after the selective "fastlanes" and blockages for data leave them rich.

Looking into it, this is a shitty psyop. This article doesn't exist, and it's a plot by some goons on twitter and cuckchan to stir up sympathy and guilt the FCC.

The Title II changes mattered only in a way that provided benefits for some ISPs over others, slowed infrastructure expansion into rural areas, and created curated Internet plans in areas that did not have the infrastructure to support better services.

Let me correct myself. Verizon*

Net Neutrality is a reddit LARP fantasy. It isn't something that has been legislated in any capacity.

>>>twitter.com/Jef_FNN/status/941512866443792384
It's a meme.

You need to hang, Moishe.

Well, I'm just an outsider from a country which has no NN and we are fine over here. Might sound a bit removed from the situation, because I am indeed removed from this situation, since it doesn't affect me at all.

You undoubtedly have something similar. I don't recall any countries that had ISP warlords ruling over AnCapistan ricefields.

Or possibly some good trolling by the right

Honorary Toilet Shitter

youtube.com/watch?v=mjTb99CUGrY

Nothing Honorary about a Verizon shill.

Shit you're right. It's insanely low-effort and incredibly thin, I should have looked at it more. Definitely a trolling attempt to make it look like NN supporters are fabricating shit for support.

It's possible that this 'isp are ebin it's ogre nao' thing is a new shill tactic they came up literally just a few seconds ago.

It's a joke. Now, hurry up and get ready to pay to read imageboards in Verizon's new "WrongThink Adult Website Package" for just $500 for every hour of content

That's a sexy bike, not gonna lie.

Yep

just what the fuck am I even looking at next to the bike? is that some kind of zambo-jew?

You mean the same NN supporters who said Final Fantasy XIV would be shutdown if Net Neutrality (Title II reclassification) is repealed? I couldn't ever imagine them fabricating shit to gain support.

Why can't they be as honest as people like Jack Pozzobiec, who exposed these completely real pro-NN protesters who want to ban cuckservative media outlets?

Well alright… There is something… But that something could be pretty much nothing, since it can be easily loopholed, incredibly easy.
Not even one ISP tried anything… Well except for one issuing datacaps, but I believe datacaps are normal in the US?

was about to REE at you for posting a trap, then saw the file name fucking kek.

Most Internet plans do not have data caps these days. The only cap is the transfer rate. Several major metropolitans have gigabyte Internet access and most others have cable providers that go up to 100-500 megabit.

Do these people even think? Are they capable of it?

Remember the internet before NN
yea that now…. again
minus the content creator censorship
of conservative descent i can not believe
how many ppl are completely retarded
about this Y2k Y2k stupid nerf herders
get a fucking grip hags

This timeline…

>if (((they))) want something we shouldn't want it either
I don't give a single shit if they get a benefit from it if it's better for society as well.

They don't want every single person being shot as soon as they turn 5, and I don't want that either. You're not supposed to uncritically look at everything they support, you're meant to critically look at it.

It's been how many days since NN repeal and the internet apocalypse happened in the same way Y2K and 2012 armageddon happened. Wow, it's fucking nothing.

Jew helpless to stop calling it anuddah shoah.

Wew, it's almost like it hasn't actually gotten written into law yet, and there still neds to be a congress vote for it which is two months away.

Bonus: useable clips.

jesus christ, comparing de-regulating some stuff to make it more equal for smaller ISP's with ww2 third reich.

Don't say that. Some people want to feel important.

That is not correct. A small site pays much less in bandwidth than google does. And the amount is proportional to the number of people who use this site.If you change that what you'll get is the big companies will get better deals.

Think of a company that buys 1000 of a product and now think of a company that buys 1 of a product. The one that buys more will get the better deal. Small sites will start dissapearing and the bigger ones will monopolize the market.

Those fucking edits on the second pic

This is what NN locked in yes. Now they will be forced to pay for their higher data use rather than the ISP being forced to lock in low rates for high data CORP users.

Thats why nobody gives a fuck or straight up want NN to go, their hypocrisy and NN placebo of "freedom" is damaging as fuck and keep people asleep. Thats why they push scaremongering and "what if" scenarios as a argument, while the real censorship happens non-stop and only gets worseleading into the same scenario they say that will only happen if NN ends
Its a trick, things are already fucked since early 2016.
And none of them ever mention (((Google Fiber))), for fucks sakes.

If you knew anything about how the internet works you'd know that "high data CORP users" usually don't pay ISPs.

How do these people find their way here?

Thanks tor but Instead of coming here and crying about what you lost and will not get back why don't you take it to the ISPs on twitbook and ask when you can expect them to lower your bill.

holy FUCK, get the hell off Holla Forums, you disgusting redditor

The bill is already low. What is more important is not giving someone the ability to erase the past.

You're welcome, clearnet, but I'm from Europe and nothing changed here. Keep celebrating getting fucked over by your ISP.

And because you didn't get the point, I'll repeat that for you:
"HIGH DATA CORP USERS" USUALLY DON'T PAY ISPS.

Because why would they? It's the customers who request the data after all. And why would a gigabyte of Netflix cost differently than a gigabyte of anime? It's not like the cost of delivering the content was any different. If high data use is a problem on your network, let your customers pay for what they use. Per gigabyte, not per service.

Neither.No matter what we are on our own.
(((They))) wont fuck with VPN's because the primary users of VPN's are corporations and government. That's the reason they never touched them before.
BT has evolved a lot since then. Now with encryption and other tricks it can blend in just like any other traffic. No way to tell it from a https packet especially if you use a proxy.

And even if they do somehow filter down your home connection against p2p just run the client on your VPS. Then bring the files home via a strait vpn.

The fallout from this rule change is your going to see peering wars like they have content wars on CATV. Mega corp vs Mega corp. Who gives a fuck.
Now it will be
The only ones it will effect are normies who use those bullshit (((streaming))) services.

Having years of work deleted because I misgendered some bearded brute in a skirt isn't good for society either.

Listen, I know I'm gonna get banished, but have any of you guys been on 9gag recently? More than half the posts now are pro-NN shilling. It's a real meme-storm. I can't even browse shitty mindless normal-fag memes in peace. I know most you don't browse that site, but it has a lot of trafic among normals. Can we cook up some counter-memes?

Read this thread. There are a few already. Go through the whole thing.
is a good one. But if you're looking to piss them off too, Pai generated a shitload of graphics in this thread with his antics.

ya ok CUCK

NATURAL SELECTION

YOU CAN'T SHIT WITH THE PAJEET

I love all those cuckolds that can only think in pop memes and cry that he used harlem shake in 2017

If you're gonna shill for some yt eceleb, you might as well just drop the video link. More views and all that.

hooktube.com/watch?v=dh8sVHb5oOA

Better to webm it. You're just asking for future "why don't you webm it" by asking me to post the original link. You still get the same video content breaking down how much autistic screeching there was in favor of "net neutrality" in 2015, along with how evidence showing how fucked the situation was was quickly buried under a mountain of shill posting, D&C, and the like. Next I suppose you're about to tell me how Obongo Kongo giving Europe internet shit was a (((good move))).
Your nose is showing.

Isn't it illegal to call for someone to be outright murdered?
Can we get these redditors put on law enforcement lists?

What the fuck are you talking? did I say I disagree with the video?

No, you showed your nose by wanting to give an eceleb attention and putting on here a direct link to jewtube instead of bare-minimum a service like hooktube.

I did link to hooktube.

>hooktube.com/watch?v=dh8sVHb5oOA

thread
gud poast
There's some counter information there at least.

An obvious shill thread mixing up 'Title II' and Net Neutrality, suggesting it's all the same.

sauce? this is fucking amazing

Than point out what is from Title II and not on NN, vice-versa, with source. I would be very important to know.

The mental gymnastics are amazing.

You were used user. You were part of their personal army and when they got what they wanted they dropped you like a brick.

I can't believe i'm saying this, but you glorious niggers are making me turn against all my core ideals that I held at the start of the decade! W-what the fuck do you think you're doing to me

It's harder hitting this way.

it's almost like you want to end up in a camp.

U.S Government trying to brainwash their masses is not a new thing, normies will take the bait like always while you got us fags trying to convince them otherwise. We know the truth of the world and truth alone won't do shit for us

So you go typing… make some points, shit on shitposters, and then stop. What was the solution user? If anything, you just added to the pile.

net neutrality was only a 2 year old regulation. the internet was around for 20 years before that. not once in those 20 years were you charged extra for certain websites, nor did your isp charge you more for visiting certain sites.
if you actually fell for that reddit fear mongering you're a mouth breathing moron and you need to get off my site.

What are you referring to?

If there's some website that tries to censor its users, you can just use another website.

Well, as long as there's net neutrality at least.

Yes. Whoever says this is fucking retarded. But that doesn't mean that ISP's abused the lack of net neutrality.

Many websites and services were blocked completely (competing payment services, bittorrent, etc.) while other websites were throttled until they payed up (the classic netflix example).

A lack of net neutrality isn't as big of a deal as most retards are making it out to be, but net neutrality is still something useful to have.

The government can already control your internet whether there's net neutrality or not. Certain websites are blocked in most/all countries by interpol for containing CP. If you want a list of laws that the government actually uses to censor the internet, look here en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_censorship_in_the_United_States#Federal_laws

Why shouldn't Netflix pay more? They are the biggest users of data by far and they use it in a very inefficient way. Watch the same movie 3 times(think kids that watch the same thing over and over) and that same movie gets dragged across the network 3 times. Flash memory is cheap why not cache things locally? How about pre-fetching things at a lower speed and then playing them back from local storage?

Netflix and on demand streaming is the reason people think they need to pay for high end service plans.

The Title II regulations were set to go into effect over 2017. They were delayed, then put on hold permanently. The Net Neutrality portion was a small part never applied in any way. ISPs were given an easy way to bypass it too. People do not know this, because they have never read the documents they are arguing for and against. Even anons in Holla Forums do not know the 2017 guidelines argued against the censorship and takedown of far right sites and used those instances to highlight where the real problems exist (Google, Facebook, and Twitter).

Because the costs of that data are already being taken on by the consumer when they purchase the data package from their ISP.

If they're using up so much of the network, then the ISP should be getting so much extra business that they should be able to expand their network.

The alternative to this is that the ISP is actually pretending to sell more data than it actually can, and is blaming websites for actually giving them business.

Think about it this way - should a bookstore have to pay more to have their books delivered than other companies delivering packages of the same size just because that bookstore is delivering a lot more? I'd say no, since the agreed upon price is being paid for that space, and that payment should go to expanding their fleet of trucks, not filling pockets of the shareholders then complaining when there's not enough infrastructure to handle it.

How is people paying for high end service plans something that ISPs don't want?

Also blacked references.

The best thing about the Netflix argument is that they already pay ISPs. They have for years. They went from $7.99 to $9.99. Next year it will be $10.99. Yet they have also allowed streaming at higher resolutions over time too. If you don't have Netflix, then it doesn't matter to you.

checked!
will this rollback have any effect on places like the numerous porn streaming sites? (pic related) i'm thinking bandwidth will get a lot more expensive for them. so less free porn for the cucks. ;^)

Your package analogy doesn't work because FedEx charges per package. Netflix doesn't pay per byte now. They get the same access that more efficient services get.

Sure isp's love this because they sell more expensive high end plans and in my case completely eliminate the low end ones.

But the consumer does when they buy their internet plan. Since you're paying for the shipping for your packages, you're effectively paying the delivery costs there too.

If the network's getting congested because of netflix, it's not netflix's fault, it's the ISP's for refusing to expand their network.

w8ing for u to be gassed soon
how about instead u start a family

You are making a moral argument against B2B transactions and pricing schemes that most hosting, software, and cloud solutions companies utilize. They oversell bandwidth and storage. Amazon's scheme is just as bad. You subsidize larger companies usage since they can get a 66% reduction paying upfront along with reductions from higher usage. Those things are a separate issue.

Upgrade costs are passed along to the customer. I don't use Netflix but am forced to pay for it because my isp thinks they need to constantly upgrade to keep pace. I was able to shitpost fine on a 6meg plan now am forced to pay more for a 100meg plan i don't need.

ISPs are a for profit entity. They won't eat the costs to make their networks ready for 4K (((streaming))). That shit is going to get passed on to customers.

Customers do not pay for Netflix's bandwidth usage. They pay for access at an advertised data rate.

I mean, if you want the internet to function as cloud storage does, with websites needing to pay per the byte of visitors, that's fine, but it would kill small websites.

I'm not very interested in giving ISPs the ability to double dip like this, I'd rather the internet stays open for whoever can host a server and connect to it to use, rather than requiring people to pay the ISP for every byte they send onto the internet.

Well shit, it sucks that they'd force you to upgrade your plan, but that must mean that there aren't enough people in your situation for it to be viable for the ISP to have that plan exist.

Don't you think that the same thing would have happened anyway, even if they could just charge Netflix for it? So many people would move to 100meg and upwards plans that it wouldn't make sense for them to leave the 6meg plans around.

But in aggregate, anyone with an internet connection pays for the bandwidth of every website on the internet, by paying ISPs to provide that bandwidth to them from the websites.

You're just talking about a different way of looking at the same transaction.

If I pay for 100 megabit, should I be able to download from steam at that rate? What about a server located on another continent? There are technical issues that you are disregarding when making your moral arguments about pricing schemes.

You are paying your ISP for the service of them giving you a 100 megabit per second connection. Whatever they think of that as entailing.

The ISP should take into account the amount of data that is taken from overseas compared to domestically, and how much more expensive that data is, when doing their pricing schemes.

To answer your question, they should provide it to you as they say they should in their contract with you. If this states that your rate is slower from overseas, then it should be.

They aren't charging the customer for Netflix's usage. Zero rating is the same. A customer gets unlimited bandwidth to those services. ISPs that offer a data rate plan should not cap usage if they are making money from B2B transactions. This is largely the case today. The market has figured out adequate solutions that do not impact customers unfairly.

See, this is where you go full retard. You cannot even expect such transfer rates on your own private network. Just because you have a 10 megabit router doesn't mean you get that speed transfer between all machines at all times.

that ad is from youtube you retarded half-kike.

They are charging the customer for the customer's access to Netflix through the ISP's network.

They are charging Netflix for the access to customers through the ISP's network.

Is this not double dipping?

10 gigabit

I must be missing something here.

If you're paying for higher transfer rates than your own private network can handle, then of course they can't magically have you able to handle that transfer rate. But if you pay for a certain amount downstream, you should expect your ISP to either provide what website's providing, or the amount you're paying for, whichever is lower.

Your argument only works in the case that a customer has a data cap and Netflix usage adds to it and the ISP charges Netflix. By doing away with data caps, ISPs essentially zero rates all traffic.

Not really, even without a data cap, the ISP may charge netflix for using X% of their network's data usage, but the customers are already paying for that rate of data usage, and so by charging netflix, the customers are getting charged for that amount while netflix is as well.

They have gab.ai in there, but no 4chan? What the fuck is surespot? Is the Simon Wiesenthal center ran by mental invalids?

Customers are charged for access at an advertised data rate, up to that rate. ISPs should publish average rates for regions and report on cases where they throttle services and fined when they do not report it. Based on that, further regulation could be enacted. There would be a good basis for it.

Why would 4chan be there? It’s owned by jews and moderated by jews.

This sounds like Charter/Spectrum/TimeWarner Cable or what ever the fuck they are called now.

There used to be 2, 25, and a few other plans.You could get the basic "ELP" plan for 14.99 which worked fine if you don't give a shit about HD streaming. Now they upgraded everything and the lowest plan is 100M but its 64.99. They have 200 and 300 plans also. And the plebs are bitching its not gigabit. They wont be happy until they are paying $230/month like they do for Cable TV.

I hope this new law blows the fuck out of kikeflix's business model.

And (((facebook))), (((twitter))), (((google/youtube))), instagram, pinterest, (((reddit))), soundcloud, google+, tumblr, kik, snapchat, and gab.ai aren't?

He was also a tech innovator, free top-tier speech activist, and was killed either directly or indirectly for trying to disseminate publicly funded research.

9gag.com/gag/aeeLYPB
9gag.com/gag/aeeLGwq
9gag.com/gag/a4GvG31
9gag.com/gag/aY49YKm
9gag.com/gag/aP9596V
9gag.com/gag/aADjp5E
9gag.com/gag/aGeXe2n
9gag.com/gag/aOBwBLD

I haven't done my research, except for what the fuckasses on fb and other mainstream websites say
And we all know these gay websites lean more liberal under leadership of homos like cuckerberg, anyone wanna explain some shit to me, because it sounds like ending net neutrality won't really do shit?

It wont do shit.
Its a manufactured wedge issue for 2018.

It won't do anything major. Companies will go back to doing what they did before net neutrality was around. Which is blocking a website which competes with their business once every couple of years.

It isn't the end of the world, but net neutrality is something I'd rather have than not have.

Big ass companies that eat shit tons of bandwidth might not have that waved in the future, that's about all I see immediately.

A few examples of US ISPs blocking stuff due to a lack of net neutrality in the past: hackerfactor.com/blog/index.php?/archives/654-FC-Net-Neutrality.html

2005-2007: Comcast blocked BitTorrent and Gnutella, this was later ruled illegal.
2007-2009: AT&T forced apple to block Skype and other competing VoIP services from phones.
2010-2011: Windstream as well as some small ISPs hijacked user-search queries to go through their own websites rather than the one they chose.
2011-2013: AT&T, Sprint, and Verizon blocked Google Wallet since it competed with their own mobile payment system.
2013-2014: Comcast, AT&T, and Verizon throttled Netflix until Netflix agreed to pay them.

That website also links to multiple other examples from the US and other countries.

HAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAA

Things that never happened until NN was in place.

You niggers glow in the fucking dark, you know you don't belong here.

Except it did, with examples of it listed here

I don't know if this modification to the graphic was necessary, but here it is anyway.

This graphic, though, needed to be done.

This is what I hate about discussing here.

Nigger, I too hate the jews, that's exactly why I'm against them having power over my internet access. Who the hell do you think runs media companies? whites?

He cannot poo in the loo, but he can poo on the jew.

Can somebody explain what's going on? I haven't been keeping up with NN.

Basically: Whoever wins, we lose.
Reddit tried so hard but
In the end, it doesn't even matter.

I finally see the light.

I 'member kazaa and goregasm.

I was just watching clips of that game yesterday. Mortal Kombat knockoff games were great.

It's a game of russian roulette with a semiautomatic pistol. Like said, whoever wins we lose. So the only thing left to do is to have some keks while we're losing.

Who cares? VPN bypasses all that shit. Does anyone here really care if normies get their iMessages or Netflix blocked? Just more salt for us to bathe in.
Mostly this.
Might as well have some fun on the way out.

is Ajit Pai the poo in the streets poster from old /news?

They didn't complain when we were getting hit. Those fuckers can just go to the store and buy their Game of Thrones or whatever the fuck they "binge watch" nowadays.

Read….

AJIT DID NOTHING WRONG