Red Dead Redemption 2

This is a thread for Red Dead Redemption 2.

Personally, I think we play as the gang leader, or someone else in the gang other than John and that John is a side character. I'd imagine John is much more of a dick this time around because at this point he didn't have a wife and kids to help shape his world view.

Well this doesn't have the tone of a shill post at all.

What the fuck is this OP

If you don't have anything to contribute don't post at all!

Pls port it to PC.

Woah thar,its high noon

Nigger darkie kike faggot wop chink gook.

I'm currently playing through Red Dead Redemption fresh (never played it before) and it's gorgeous!

they showed nothing in that trailer to go off of
it was just a video to get some pre order cash
fuck off with this shit until your employers show some gameplay you fucking shill

This has to be ironic shilling. No professional shills would be this fucking obvious, right?

Jesus fucking christ this board is bad

Literally every thread is just full saging and 'you're a shill if you want to talk about videogames on Holla Forums'

At least be subtle about it.

Honestly RDR pretty much nailed the wild west for me. I don't know what the second game could possibly do on that front. Zero hype.

Technically it's the third Red Dead game. I know they're calling it RDR2 but fuck that.

nice thumbnail faggot

less spics
more frontiersmen

Nigger they're part of what makes the setting. What we really need is to throw injiuns into the mix. Tomahawks flying everywhere. Make the whole game one big race war.

It's the third Red Dead game, but the second Red Dead Redemption. Another reason to believe the story might be related to the first RDR.

If you're honestly not a shill or to be honest even if you are you should lurk till you know how to make an OP that doesn't reek of shilling/reddit.

I don't think you understand what the wild west was. RDR2 looks to be more northern. Therefore: less spics.

oh do tell me what's there to talk about this nontrailer that only advertises solely the game's name?

am i supossed to be excited about the new iteration of GTA with horse or what?

Did you read the OP post? I put lots of stuff

That's not what I said at all

Do even shills have a diversity quota now?

you don't even believe in what you're posting

I told people who were confused as to what is the point of announcing it that early that the reason is simple- hype.
We can already see an example in op.

dont care about this thread any more

Hahaha enjoy your day one cash shops, mass bannings for no reason, putting broken online content as priority and absolutely embarrassing writing in favor of gameplay

Hi reddit!

Niggers should be barred from the internet.

none about the gameplay

I said less spics might be a positive thing. That's all I said. Learn to read, friend.

Like I said, niggers have no place in a western game. Moving it to the north would just make the leftycucks shove in a nigger sidekick at the very least and an ebul white man as the main villain. Fuck you for suggesting a western movie take place up north, that shit killed john wayne movies. Faggot.

you can talk about things that aren't gameplay

Yes because ITS THE CURRENT YEAR so the entire game will be anti-white propaganda most likely.
Lies. It was full of Cultural Marxist propaganda as well. Portrayed injuns and Mexicans as noble people and whites as evil. In the real world, injuns were fucking violent savages that raped and scalped children, and Mexicans were the same as they are now.

You tell me. Would an ironic shill-shitposter get someone banned for putting racist terms next to the product, or would they just continue to shill-shitpost in the thread?

You do realise that calling everyone a shill makes calling shills out almost completely irrelevant now?

Also RDR2 looks like trash, and it will most likely be trash. When a company can't even come up with an original title to their game and needs to make a direct sequel, that really says a lot about what the final quality will be.

Okay retard user.

How much do you get paid for this op and op's proxy?

getaloadofthisguycam.jpg

I want to kill all the niggers, spics, kikes, and faggots you put into the world.

Never underestimate the power of autism.