Jews Tell you it's "Unethical" to Inherit

OY VEY GOYIM KEEP THOSE SHEKELS CIRCULATING
DON'T LOOK AT OUR OWN PRACTICES

No Archive because workposting.
theatlantic.com/business/archive/2017/12/ethics-inheritance-nussbaum-levmore/547934/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/c2Hm1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've encountered this before. Someone saying that inheritance is wrong because the money would be better spent on the public good. That although someone intelligent can accumulate a lot of money through their hard work, their children are not as likely to be as intelligent or hard working as they were, given the regression to the mean. I snapped back asking them if that also applied to immigration from nations where the average IQ is 2 to 3 standard deviations lower from our own (leafland). That shut the cunt up real quick.

Isn't the point of saving money to provide for your family and (if possible) your children's families?
Also, good luck getting them to give up their nepotism and inherited positions in media and influence.

Also, your inheritants often already pay a tax on what they inherit, and if they don't manage it well they lose it and it goes back into the economy or taxes anyways.

was referring to (((them))) in the second sentence

Inheritance is a way of creating nepotism and anti-meritocracy, since the funds of your parents and grandparents decide how you will live your life. Had it not been for inheritance, do you believe people like Rothchilds would be doing what they are right now?
The problem is giving away your inheritance "for the common good" is not a solution either, as it would take away the will to amass wealth for your children.
One possible solution is that part of the inheritance (like a single house, a single car, a specific sum of money and resources) can be inherited by each of your sons/kids, and the rest is put to specific programs for the push of meritocracy of the nation, creating opportunities (and not just be given as free funds) for orphans or the poor while still giving enough to your kids.

Pass on wealth and your children will be wealthy. Pass on skills to generate wealth and their children will be wealthy. Your most valuable inheritance is the one the government can never tax.

Commies get out

Top Kek.

Firefox kikes changed the blank tabs you open to advertise news articles. It was one of them earlier.

True, but do you really think there wouldn't be loopholes in this kind of system which would allow families to accumulate wealth over generations anyway? I mean look at all the loopholes there are now allowing the rich to avoid paying taxes.

For example - What would there be to stop people from liquidating all their assets into gold just before or after death and distributing them to family or burying them to distribute later?

I think the bigger problem which should be focused on is making accumulating wealth through speculation and usury illegal, since it produces nothing of actual worth in reality and merely devalues the money supply. Genuine wealth (in physical assets) created through work should be allowed to stay in a family over generations.

Kikes are truly the most disgusting creatures to ever traipse this universe.

tbh we should all be Amish

What makes them so successful is exactly the rules for thee, rules for me, paradigm. They have have played this game for thousands of years and it's the best way to play it if you want to be on top.

Yes, I noticed that. Every time I open a new tab there are several propaganda articles featured.

Yes, of course i agree. There are many things that need to be solved first and foremost before we get to the inheritance part.

But to answer to your example for the sake of theory. Liquidation can happen, but it is really hard to do and a person having a million liquidating it to gold (like in your example) would not only disturb the market but there would be proof kept by the (nationalistic) bank to be given to the government. Physical assets would also be given straight to the government, confiscated theoretically. It is not a perfect system, but it would seriously push down the extreme billionaires. It is nearly impossible to liquidate billions, especially without anyone knowing.
For example, in rough numbers, it could be possible to enforce a law to allow one to give a single house (of any value, but higher value houses would require funds not passed on), a single car, up to a few millions worth of precious metals and another few millions of cash, a total of 100% worth of business portions, etc. Yes, rich people would still stay rich, but the usurious (((rats))) would trickle down enough to become mortals again. And, on the plus side, all this liquidation would bring forth the fraudster banks as what they truly are.

Anti-inheritence is analogous to pro-communism. If my direct ancestors, kin, or myself make or earn something that something is ours, and ours alone. You, Stalin, Guevara, Mao, Pot, Castro, Chavez, etc. should come try to take from my family and see how far you get. As long as we live and breathe you won't make it off our property before taking your last breath.

BETTER DEAD THAN RED

If you want the Jews to stop writing things first, go write new values on new tablets. Fellow creators the creator seeks and all that.

False, inheritance is a natural way of giving your genetic line a selective advantage over lines that do not participate. It is natural and normal, an effective strategy that shouldn't be wasted.

This is standard marxist doctrine. No one should be wealthy because of their family's success unless it is the (((right))) family.

By your argument, it's natural and normal for (((them))) to dominate everyone else and slowly reduce mankind into a cattle class and owner class.

Funny kike usually want to avoid inheritance taxes. They go to Moishe, their tax lawyer and set up a (((foundation))). You donate all your liquid or hard assets (real estate) to your own (((foundation))). This action legally transfers your wealth from your personal self to another legal entity that (((owns))) your assets – tax free – but you control the assets within the (((foundation))).

>Donate most of your money and stock to the (((foundation)))
>Meet the minimum legal requirements for donations to qualify as (((foundation)))
>Billions of dollars in stock, real estate and (((modern art))) transferred from you to (((foundation)))
>Your tax exposure becomes negligible, shit, since your money is in a charitable (((foundation))) that gives nigger kids in Africa GRIDS vaccines, the foundation's assets are tax free
>Media and plebs overlook the (((foundation))) pays for your private jet, owns your home, owns your $60 billion in stock
>You control all your tax-free assets in the (((foundation))) and can do whatever you like with it as long as you meet (((minimum legal requirements)))
>Soros, Gates and Buffett, all gave their wealth away to their own (((foundations)))

…but you don't deserve your mother's house when she dies, goy. It's not yours goy. You own nothing, goy.

Pure pilpul, can someone press the gas button and gas these fucking kikes with their bullshit pilpul. Where's a real SS soldier when you need them? Gas the kikes.

You just admitted (((they))) dominate everyone else, and its true. They have power of you and your family. But its not because of inheritance.

None of us would care about Jews if they weren't actively trying to subvert our own nations. If this was a traditional fight, we wouldn't stop using guns just because an attacking country was slowly beating us with their guns.

Yeah dude things would be perfect if only we got rid of all these unearned privileges that people inherited!
JUDEO-COMMUNISTS GET OUT

>>>/oven/

Of course it is. Why, lately (((they))) have been promoting racism to help bring that about. Have to get people good and attached to their genes, so they don't rise up when all other rewards are removed to free up resources for further expansion of the herd. Homo fecundus is the only suitable cattle class.

The fuck is your problem

They push for this more and more because so many whites are now dying off in droves (Boomers). It's a push for more wealth distribution - to non-white (see: the nu-Europeans/North Americans). I've been saying it for a few years but no one listens.

Top kek, fellow Canadacuck.

ffs

"Your property doesn't belong to you and you shouldn't be able to decide what happens to it when you die. We need some kind of coercive state apparatus to take this property away from you and give it to other people at the state's discretion".

WEW LAD

Whats the fundamental moral problem with billionaires existing?

Why so obsessed with Israel then?

Jesus. We need a new alternative to firefox.

That's actually where I got it from. I occasionally check to see what's (((being pushed))) when I bring up a new tab at work. If it's particularly heinous, I post it here while nobody's looking.

While I agree, (((they))) don't practice this message themselves so that they can remain at the top.

It's natural and normal for them to use inheritance as an isolated concept, yes. The problem is that, while they are using a strategy that is normal and natural, it is a strategy that is normal and natural for a parasite, not a human, which is why it's a problem that needs to be eliminated.

Funny that they'd be pushing this idea now that the spoiled rotten baby boomer fuckheads are starting to creep up to deaths door. God forbid they be less kiked and narcissistic in death than they were in life.

Just because jews use nepotism and family as a weapon against us does not mean we should become communists. It means we should remove jews.

Hiss, hiss jews rats get out

Click the settings button in the top-right and uncheck all the boxes.

That's because it is normal. That's what they've evolved to do, it's in their blood. what comes next is the rise of the people they hold dominion over. That, or death.

Its not like we'll be inheriting anything anyway.

speak for yourself, my parents own 3 homes.

STOP POL CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
POL FIX

Watch as they donate it all to seedy charities.

We’re going to kill you, Levi Sanders.

Those are not related, immigrants dont inherit power that comes with money. And lack of inheritance would screw Rothschilds and the rest of the jews in one generation. Money would go to white majority.

>You just admitted (((they))) dominate everyone else, and its true. They have power of you and your family.

that is why jews freak out about pepe memes right?

You didnt work on it and dont deserve it. OR the argument "you dont get my taxes" flies out of the window.

Only becuse of that. Rothschild and similar wouldnt be in power otherwise. Theyre not smarter in any way, other than use the money they stole from goyim to keep the power.

There's that r-selection bias showing again.

If I can't pass on to my children my life's work, why should I participate in your society at all? In fact, why shouldn't I become a criminal a terrorist and cause as much damage to you and your society as possible? You see, you'll let me do what I want with my money. Consider it payment so I and several million others who think like me don't fuck up your government.

The Rothschilds are in power because nobody killed them several hundred years ago. They had connections to governments and used them to their advantage. Its shitty, but don't expect laws to fix problems like the Rothschilds.

This. Blank tab all the way, fuck those kikes.

nope, wills are already written and they dont donate to charities.

Not my fault your parents didn't work hard.

You wont blackmail society. Dont do it, go ahead, dont participate. Noone cares, because noone thinks "if my kids cat inherit my money, there is no reason to work/have them", this is an empty threat.

They have connections thanks to their money, ordinary Shlomo can cheat you off few cents on a product, not your whole country.

They are in power because they know how to appeal to our baser desires, that is why usury works so well for them. We had laws against murder, but that didnt stop their blood rituals, thinking you can stop them gaining wealth and influence simply by policing inheritance is ridiculous.

Death taxes, besides being a final fucking by the government (necrophilia in this case) is about retaining control.

Why do you think that your ancestors for all their labour have nothing to show for it? Not a single ounce of Au for user. You've got everytime of job imaginable in your family tree. Farmer, engineer, mechanic, cook, doctor. As Whites, they accomplished a lot but you never saw any of it. That's because if you did, you'd be free. You wouldn't need government. Don't need them then you aren't under their sphere of influence. Money is freedom and a tool. Being able to say NO, is a powerful thing as is having the TIME to contemplate matters and choose what's best for you and your people.

Trump removing the death tax is up there with building the wall.

pump that money into the government where it can pump your money to mindless consumer drones and their pet corporate projects.

Yes! It's (((Jews))) who tell you it's unethical to inherit! It's (((OP))) who tells you it's unethical to inherit!

There's this NGO in Spain called ACNUR which had a TV campaign encouraging old people to give their inheritance to refugees instead of their own families. You simply have to take a look at the like / dislike ratio of vid related to see how well it was received.

It's the same reason nations and families have to be destroyed. Any kind of unity that might enable the cog to escape the machine has to be undermined.
Lefties are fed the lie that inheritance tax is there to fight the rich, when it exists to keep every generation chained to their system of debt slavery.

Hownew.ru
archive.is/c2Hm1

Ha. I'm waging a cold war every day. Don't ask me how but I do what I can because those cunts do what they can every fucking day and then have the gall to preach to me how it's for my own good through the media. Fuck them all, shit can't burn fast enough.

There are several, you fucking pleb.

All this is is a means to deprive the goyim of wealth and prevent them from improving their lot in life. If I work really hard and pass on the fruits of my labors (house, farm, family business, whatever) to my son, his life is improved when I die. And if he does the same, working really hard and passing it on to his son, his life is improved. Each generation gets ahead, bit by bit, until we're well off. Now, obviously this isn't perfect; my son could be a dumbass who blows all his money on stupid shit, or a lazy cunt who just coasts through life and leaves nothing to his kids, or simple bad luck could wipe us out. But at least with inheritance, every family has the chance to climb the ladder of success and each generation starts off in a better position than the one that preceded it.

But the kikes don't like that. Their entire system of usury revolves around debt, and cannot exist unless the goyim are in perpetual debt. They don't want you to be well off, they want you to be desperate, poor, and willing to take out bigger and bigger loans… with interest they can never pay off, ensuring an endless trickle of shekels into Mr. Noseberg's account. Without inheritance, every generation starts over at zero, making it that much harder for anyone to get ahead in life and that much easier for Mr. Noseberg to entice you with that lovely new credit card offer…

And that is actual, direct and efficient attack on family unit. Not fags, not cucks, not assortment of degenerates - these are either symptoms or distraction. But this shit.
Family is about passing and conservation of wealth (not kids - negros manage to churn them out without any family bonds), which is anathema to elites, as it increases independence of middle class (both by ensuring resource base to resist outside influence, and by creating objective, immediate benefit for internal bonds).
This anti-inheritance filth is practical continuation of 'priviledge' rhetoric. Trick is not that privilege (in liberal sense) does not exist (alt-light reddit position), but that it is normal process. That rhetoric is not to keep white man down, it's to ensure any person is dependent on state in every aspect of their lives, therefore giving elite absolute and long-term power.

You do realize that I’ll kill you, right, (((Rabbi)))?

TOP KIKE
What do you think this place is, you mouth-breathing retard?

No, they'll just use their money at the end of their lives to hire assassins to take care of guys like you. Anything but giving it to fucking kikes.

Of course they'll say that shit in your face, meanwhile it's perfectly okay for them to do just that.