en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_of_Jesus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_of_Jesus
twitter.com/AnonBabble

haha

LOL

dobson pls go

Wrong fetish, you kink-illiterate.

So subtle.

I don't know why, but it really bothers me when people call it that. Makes you sound like a tumblr faggot.

don't kink shame you fucking nigger

Tumblr didn't invent kink.

I needed another word for fetish, I'm sorry I offended your delicate sensibilities

or a woman

As a proud Israeli-Amercian, I would like it if you could tone down the bigotry, mister!

What movie is that? That's fucking hilarious.

Didn't I say they did. They didn't invent the word triggered either.

I wasn't offended, I just thought it made you look like fag.

Fair enough

where is the joke?

Try "paraphilia".

Isn't stuffing just food inflation?

Probably. It lends itself better to the wg fetish better than dobsonian expansion

Do you have more like these?

That is fucking gold. I love it. That guy treated the whole situation like a fucking alpha. "I know what you want and I'm not in a position to disagree without being labeled a misogynist, so fuck it, do what you want." And then he ends up banging a hotty from work while she has a breakdown on holiday. Fucking gold, Jerry!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

hehe

So long as people don't bully me for me weird fetishes like holding hands and cuddling I won't judge them.

How come when I make a thread talking about MGS5, mods delete it after only 20 replies and I get banned for 3 days but garbage lol and .webm threads that hardly anything to do with video games get posted everyday for years without shit ever being done about it?

Fuck this place

I liked withe Korra better before.

That's funny, I'm the guy who inspired that comic

blame the kike who runs this place
Besides look for more better vidya boards.

Fucked up the order for the Judge Dredd ones

fix'd

But a future neo-nazi regime wouldn't be christian, they would worship a frog or something.

Patrician Tastes, aniki
Too bad she got married / drank the kool aid as like all the others

I know the family guy one is bait but somehow I can believe that being real

kek
everyone in marvel became black or a woman.
nevermind Miss Marvel who they could've transformed to a guy because misogyny

That's great

This is the gayest thing I've seen today and I've been in a trap thread

Saved it because it seemed about right from what little I have seen from older and newer Family Guy shit. I know Family Guy is shit by default but that doesn't stop it from being worse.

So much cancer.

This is some good anti-rage material, and the dude is cool as fuck. "Yeah, I could forbid it, but you'd just cheat on me anyway and then lie to my face about it" and then goes and fucks some gal from work. Loving it.

why

imgur.com/a/qLe3D

Enjoy.

Seth McUnfunny had some okay skits early in the series and the old promo he made on CN was pretty damn enjoyable even if it's so dated.

I fucking hate these threads and I can't stop visiting them

What modern developers don't realize is that there is no such thing as public alpha testing. Alpha phase testing is meant to fix up obvious things that should be working but aren't, such as, a new level is just finished, it needs to be play tested a few times to make sure it is working as intended on a surface level. Beta phase testing can be made public because at this point you should have a complete game to show, but because there's always a bug somewhere, it is beneficial to bring more people into playtesting because it increases the chances of the more obscure bugs to be found and consequentially fixed.

Alpha testing is what developers should be doing themselves and at this point the game should never be presented to the public in an extensive manner such as letting them play what isn't really a game yet.

that's a Holla Forums edit , right?

Noice. Nice dubs too.

Technically fairies are immortal user so noone dies here I Hope
Besides Rumia is best touhou

We're stuck here forever because it's a 4chan legacy board and Mark is absolutely ragingly autistic about having full run of the place, knowing full well he's hated, his vols are mostly hated and his moderation is ineffectual and unwilling to enforce any rule that isn't 8 on top of some rules being unclear a la the rule about template threads (what the fuck does he expect people to gather from a Ruggarell screencap?) and some rules that're blatantly ignored like the rule about only monetized videos being replaced or deleted (any video is deleted or replaced with a quick webm if enough sages squeal about archival or "let's assume it's monetized despite absolutely no indication it is" enough). Any split-offs are doomed to fail since Holla Forums's populace is small already so you'd be getting a fraction of a fraction, and people put up with Mark because he hasn't as yet done anything to totally shatter the board (give it time, his screeching over Anton & Coolpecker recently came pretty close, especially referring to Holla Forums as "my board" even if in a joking context).

(Sekai Ichi)
Make or visit another board if this one isn't of your likings, man, no one's forcing you here

Meant to say, you're right but what're you gonna do about it other than calling Mark a faggot kike?

Might as well post some easy-to-digest ones.

Nope, the story is about how he used to be an evil racist redneck that was part of their organisation but then decided that America is more important and so he had to stop them so he turned into Captain America. It has flashbacks and shit but that is the general story, after trying to stop them and failing to do so he gets magically saved from being executed as they suddenly decide to try to give him another chance to join them and then he decides to stop them again. I am most definitely getting a lot of shit wrong since I briefly over it some time ago but that is what I remember from it.

Ya got me there

Is the first one unedited?

I can never tell unless it's completely wack-ass or the fonts are mixed and matched.

Fucking beautiful

Yes, the edit is simply the 3rd and 4th panel being switched, which also ends up also fixing the text to sound much better.

The jared one is amazing, It's too incredible, If it wasn't made on a throwaway I'd say it was vote fishing.

Who let this snowflake out of his safe-space?

true alpha
r
u
e

a
l
p
h
a
I want more posts of grill getting what they deserve

i dont understand, how did the screen fall out? wait what? the middle?

Simply means your thread was even more shittier than a LOL thread….be ashamed user

Its nintendos new product

Are you kidding me.

I got banned for complaining that were 13 switch threads the other day.

link?

You should have switched to another proxy.

I now have an excuse to post this
Nice two pairs

breaking up over facebook is even more evil then breaking up over text, damn it gets me every time

Some of them are just fucking savage, a few of those guys seem like they're going a little bit too far though.

I understand the drive for revenge, but for example that guy who fucked the redditbitch's sister and friend went a little overboard in my opinion. Still his actions were at least understandable, even if amoral

This is how you treat 3dpd

Old pic but that guy is such a legend. An example for all of us to strive for.

Not a single one of them, you literal fucking cuck apologist.

I just think that if someone tries to cuck you and do amoral shit to you, you should set an example and show that you're a better person than them while obviously ending your relationship straight away rather than actively trying to fuck them over.

and also I was really just talking about this guy

oh yeah, that one.
hilarious, I'd buy that guy a beer even if he does use Reddit.

This is the exact mindset that got us into trouble in the first place and why you got called a cuck. If someone hits you you hit them back harder.

You've got to remember about that one that you're hearing the bitch's perspective. There is a vast omnibus that she is not telling in that story. I guarantee, she is a far worse person than that story suggests.

Awww shit….link is dead

He certainly isn't mine.

It's not though, just imgur being over capacity so try refreshing in a couple of minutes

user, most of these people aren't fashy and principled at all. They don't care about that.
If my girlfriend asked me something like in I'd agree to it and on the last day of her trip tell her that we were through.
If I had a neighbor like the one in the referred image I'd ask a female friend to come over and get her to send a message like that one, without actually doing anything of course.

yeah, she deserved it, manipulative bitch shining through between the lined

Nice quints retard.

*lines

That's true, she's probably not telling us a lot of things that she did.

Checked

I just think that telling a girl that cheated on you to fuck off and just completely forgetting about her is far cooler. It also shows that you don't need bitches like her and don't actually feel hurt by her.

How disappointing.

Script clearly written by a woman.

She deserved punishment, but not this. Messing up several families is just way not cool.

Thx user. Have some tits

Fuck that, he was hurt by her. Feelings, as always, have no relevance. A monogamous relationship is about passing on one's genes in exchange for protecting and providing for the woman with whom one does so. If she's going to haul off and fuck another dude whenever she wants, there is a very reasonable possibility that she'll get knocked up by the other guy and then what does the first guy get out of the arrangement? He's protecting and providing for some bitch and her spawn that aren't even related to him. In cheating on her boyfriend or husband, a woman essentially robs him of the only thing a man can truly own - progeny - and renders him slave to some other man's offspring.

You don't have to get feelings involved, there logical reasons against cheating.

That's why cuckoldry is known as 'the thinking man's fetish'. Because it takes a whole lot of thinking to come up with a rationalisation for it.

Both the sister and the cousin knew what his plan was and they didn't care that they were just tools for his vengeance. They deserved everything they got.

pls stop
it still hurts

You have a fucked up scale user…she is at worst a five, a six and half at best

user, she could be avoiding saying shit on her behalf tho. Almost marrying, she cheat becasue "it's forbidden"
She deserved all than, and the guy is a bro for banging 3 grills of the group….i know I couldn't even bang two in the same group

they clearly hated her anyway, this whole family seems unstable to me, the guy just gave them a chance

Actually it's a DDOS attack on the DYN DNS servers that's been going on for the last 48 hours, and continues.

And that has absolutely nothing to do with my post. As I said, just dumping the cheating bitch and getting out of her life is a proof for her that you don't care. That you weren't hurt by her in any way shape or form.

It shows your independence and superiority.

Just like pic related.

Sometimes I wonder about getting a 3D gf, waiting for her to cheat on me (3DPD invariably will) and then destroying her life. Imagine how Jared felt after everything was done.

She's overweight, has a fat face, stretch marks, and her smile is the smile of a kike. Also she's a coal burner. 3/10 is me being generous.

Nah, ruin the cunt and teach her actions have consequences. It's the only way they'll ever learn.

We can do better.

You prove that you don't care by getting her out of your life AFTER you enact your plan.
There's nothing wrong with being hurt, showing that with your actions, and THEN showing your independence and superiority once she shows she can dish it out but can't take it.

You fucking faggot. Read the whole thing again, and fucking TELL me you think this person didn't deserve it.
>Cheated with coworker easy mode DESPITE no fraternisation policy AND relationship (fucking double whammy) and the fact that it's just not a good idea to begin with
>stopped the affair after TWO FUCKING MONTHS because "cheating is not a part of her character" she was bored m8, face it

I had an ex similar to this user. They think the world revolves around them, and as soon as something goes wrong they will cry bloody murder that the world is unfair.

I can't say that what Jared did was right, but he did the job like a fucking champ – and after so many years of things going well for the both of them, she just had to fuck it all up like that and in such a manner, it's hard for me not to agree that she deserved it.

TWO FUCKING MONTHS

I'm more sad for her family though.

also if both her cousin, fucking sister and best friend agreed on this they knew she was a cunt that or woman hate each other i think its a mix of both in this case

Would you stop you fucking queer?
Grow a spine faggot.

Eh, I saw worst. She is slightly over
Same as above
None in the only pic she is naked…what are you talking about?
Oh sorry, I thought the nose was the get away, I guess soon the wrinkles will be classified as Jewish too
Shittaste/10

This is too fucking real.
Source: Worked in a cafe for years also go fuck yourself.

before and after

0/10 effort.

Don't be
She says her mother has to go to therapy because of all that shit? What the fuck? The mother and father should have told her to fuck off and fix her own relationship shit. The sister and cousin gleefully fuck her over so they must hate her already. The whole family is obviously fucked with mental issues

She does at least admit she was emotionally distant at first. Maybe she did a lot more shit than she told there.
But what he did still seems overkill.

I read the whole thing cringing the whole way and lost my sides at the end. Fucking amazing. Isn't it funny how the "persecuted" people in this comic are all sensitive artist types though? Nobody's going after engineers or tradesmen. And the fact that it's hiphop that makes the hate monster throw up? Are they being racist and saying black people music is so bad even monsters get sick at the sound of it? #triggered

The fact that she is telling the story you can bet your ass she left out a lot of shit she did.

Agree, the other family is more "sane"

What?

Wouldn't it be
1 2
2 11/2

Why is Touhou the Steven Universe of weeb games.

Kek. Nice touch.

>He's my all-time LEAST favourite director #lensflaremuch?

(Checked)
How new are you?
Seriously though I agree with you. It's always the same shit every thread and the cuckchan refugees will shout you down if you tell them to take it to Holla Forums and Mark's too fucking lazy to do anything about it

Worked for everyone else.

Her mother and father took her side. She is their daughter, but because of her they also cast aside their other sister, and become estranged from the uncle/cousin in the situation.

It's flat out retarded not to cast aside the past and just accept that there were a lot of fuck ups, but life, inevitably goes on.

In short, I just feel no sympathy for them. They're in that place because they choose to be, they have no obligation to let that entire affair ruin their lives any further.

Aye. If the best friend, cousin, and sister all thought she was being a cunt, and all knowing her from birth, chances are she was being a massive selfish cunt and absolutely refused to admit it.

Here's some advice. You go marry her, and tell her you'll be her beta prince and she the process that will fulfill all your cuck fantasies.

Either that or crawl back into the ocean, because you seem to have lost your spine somewhere along the way.

That situation is different, the guy hadn't already lost anything; he hadn't spent any time or effort or resources on the girl. The guy from the other story had been living with her and had proposed and, best of all, she didn't actually start cheating until they were already engaged. She thought she had her hooks in him and she'd won her free ride for the rest of her life so she decided to hedge her bets with another guy.

This OKCupid story is about a man who has nothing to lose. The Jared story was about a man who had everything taken away from him. And he responded in kind.

Oh fuck off, the only reason it even reached her family was because she decided it would be a good idea to tell her parents and uncle about her sister and cousin. She made a bad situation worse. Besides which, the only reason the parents would freaking disown their own children would be because this bitch blamed the girls for her being 'depressed'. Let me tell you, people don't go around disowning their kids just because someone else in their family is sad, there's more to the story. The bitch was making shit miserable for everyone else and when the parents were given a reason why that was happening, they took it out on those convenient scapegoats. There is a sociopath in this story and it is not Jared.

12:00 11:10
11:05 13:15

There's a word for someone who says something, but then does the exact opposite of what they say.

Right.

If you knew it was evidence, how can you claim innocence?

Or maybe it's the guilt of being a whore?

So he took responsibility instead of just leaving, it's called RESPONSIBILITY. But he doesn't owe you anything.

Clearly the sister and cousin knew what was going to happen, and didn't feel like keeping contact with a cunt enabler.

Your dad would have got beat up. Daddy's not superman, and he's too old now.

It's his cat.

Technically, you destroyed the family, because you were the one who told everyone. It could have been nobody's business, but you made it everybody's business. Your sister and your cousin could have continued to get along, but you chose to play up the sympathy from family and wreck everything.

They all did it consensually, there was no manipulation.

Keep your private life private, slut.

You you you.

Fuck ya mate, I'm sad for her family having to deal with all this shit because of having a shit daughter. You're right about Jared guy being right and justified in what he did Which I was wrong about because I didn't read the story precisely enough, but that doesn't mean I can't feel sorry for the rest of her family for having such a bitch of a daughter.

Even if they stood by her side, that's probably because she manipulated them anyways

toasting ebin bread from back in the day
haven't seen this classic one in a while

Also after 6 months she was STILL working at that job, so more than likely, he snapped after 4 months of her going back on her word and not fulfilling the "GET A NEW JOB" promise she made.

Like said she is very, very likely embellishing things when she says Jared "destroyed" her family when she ratted out her cousin, sister and friend. You just know she worked tirelessly to make herself into the victim and shift the blame on everyone else, likely staged a few more false suicide attempts too.

This cunt is absolute poison.

Speaking of Fables - I haven't read it yet, but was it always shit or became shit at some point?

Yeah, you're probably right, I should read try to focus more on what's in between the lines next time I read something like that.

No, user, we will live to see the day when these bottom feeders are dragged to the public square and hanged for what they are.

I don't care what that guy said, and I don't say that he's wrong. But I am entitled to my own opinion. I'm not looking for some big grand analysis, just my own take. I can clearly rip apart things even further, and I know all too well about how professional victims leave out plenty of details which are damning.

If you want to reply to the things I've said, go ahead, but don't link someone's post as if I've not seen it. I wasn't looking to add on to what he wrote.

Nobody was disagreeing with you you fucking vagina.

"Do away with all opinions, because we must all merge and become tasteless cunts who only conform."

Well that escalated quickly, I see you have very thin skin.

Trebuchet is 11/10.

There was also a version with a crusader and a tank

To be honest, DMC4 does suck ass

Are we ever going to get real Erin back?

I want to fuck Erin.

Demons run when a good man goes to war.
If a bitch tries to cuck you, you put her in her place by showing her what you're capable of when she transforms from the object of your affection, to an enemy. Make her realize how good she had it, and fully take in the fact that SHE threw it all down the toilet with her own actions. The deepest circle of hell is reserved for betrayers. Trust is what makes us human, and violating it when someone outside of your family has given you 100% should remove all of your rights and put you on the level of animals.

DMC4 has good mechanics but not nearly enough variety to support them.

The apogee of this meme.

It's all downhill from here.

?

I must see this now.

Well it's hetero/lesbian pointed at a female partner, but the rest of it is still valid, they could fuck up your party!

If you choose to believe, she never left.

Everybody does.

I think "I'll make a sissy out of you" would be better.

Hello?

The tyranny of feelings. I wonder how spectacularly she fucked up and what she omitted from the story.

You know this is an image board where you can post up to 5 images at a time right?

nah

Did you break your phone?
If not, you are a faggot.

fucking sneaky there

I can't believe you saved that garbage. I couldn't bring myself to put it on my harddrive.

The latest /a/ blunder. Never diss a man's waifu.

Never existed, he's but one of many prophet stories to instill all virtue into.
Was very much against living in peace with blacks.
All racists who hated white people, loved to talk about black superiority.
Retard.

Finally some anti-rage for once.

I hope they just say that to keep her calm.

Either way 10/10 Jared. Well played.

What is this from?

Shit siege weapon
Catapult masterrace

This post was cancer.

You mean the same Zeus who transformed himself into a swan and then proceeded to rape a woman, married his sister and fathered countless bastard children?
Yeah I don't think he would care.

Subtle

Malcolm X was pretty neat though, while MLK was a complete and utter faggot.

Malcolm X

What's it mean though?

Show is called "You're The Worst". It's one of those Jewish turds that keeps getting renewed despite nobody ever actually watching it.

Nigger, the king of England went and built one of those to finally defeat the Scottish and the sheepfuckers surrender after seeing the size of it. Edward I, when the Scots came out to declare their submission, told them to go back into the castle so he could bombard them with his trebuchet.

Aren't you a special kind of retard?
You can claim his god form wouldn't be real but the person existed you dumb fuck

Anime was a mistake

Who in the world would want to fuck them anyways?

He'd probably berate him for not turning into a beaver and fucking her so hard her father turns her into a tree to avoid it happening again.

I'd fuck the middle one. I have a problem.

Trabuc fags everyone!
It's like you want me to laught at you

Can you prove that? Let's start from the beginning.

First and foremost, there is no corpse. If you believe in the Jesus myth, then Jesus not only died, but he came back to life, then he left the world leaving no worldly evidence that he existed. No corpse.

Secondly is that there are so many absolutely similar prophetic stories from that time, that the biblical account is but one of many. A lot of shit being attributed to dozens of guys, not just some guy named Jesus.

In order to believe that Jesus exists,I would need some physical evidence, a bone, a sarcophagus with a preserved corpse, something. There is nothing but the shroud, and that's not really evidence because there's no corpse to compare the blood on it to.

So with all of that stated, please show me something that isn't "vatican approved" or in the good book that proves that Jesus existed. I mean I know Jesus hangs out at the hardware store with his buddy Manuel every day waiting for someone to pay him $30 for 12 hours of labor, but what about the ancient jew named Jesus, where is the evidence of that?

I'd fuck them all if I got to treat them like a literal sex slave and reprogram them to believe they're an object for male enjoyment as it should be

Why not cool? A race war initiated by the niggers is exactly the justification we need to finally purge them from white lands.

Sheepfucker pls, it was the biggest trebuchet ever built and the Scots, filthy savages that they are, tried to cuck him out of using it. Guy acted like the alpha he is and smashed that fucking castle.

You did it twice, apparently.
Sad to see Dredd in such a rut. Then again, the old Dredd was the only good ones.
Tough, follows the law to the letter, but fair. That's what Dredd should be. Not this sour asshole he's ended up;.

SWEDEN YES

His name is mentioned in many ancient records, including roman ones.

And the shroud itself is an item who's existence should be impossible.

Can you name them for me, so that I might look at them myself?

In what way?

Just like the jews want it to be.

Also
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shroud_of_Turin
And each of those has an accredited source/citation, so don't even be like >USING WIKIPEDIA AS EVIDENCE.

Wikipedia has to provide credible sources.

Jeje

Fist thing first, the bourden of truth is on you. You made the claim, you have to show any prove that he never existed
Second then we can say that Attila, Cesar and Leonids 1 never existed too right? There isn't a tomb and not even a corpse…damn there where so many conqueror in that age that can be fake right?

Stop using your fedora user, the blood isn't rushing to the brain

No, I don't have to prove that Jesus exists, you and I both know the burden of proof is upon you to prove it exists. That's like claiming that someone has nuclear warheads for 8 years, never finding any and saying "PROVE ME WRONG THEN." I don't have to prove you wrong, you have to prove me wrong. If you can't prove it exists, then it doesn't. That's how the phrase BURDEN OF PROOF works. The burden is upon you to prove it is real.

Actually, it's not his job to prove a negative. Jesus doesn't exist until someone provides proof he did.

That being said, we know Jesus did exist, there's plenty of records substantiating his life.

Even the one on the right? I mean, I could always go to sea for the one on the left, but Mx Kikedyke?

That's not how it works, you made the positive claim so it's on you, you can't prove a negative.

No wonder the """British empire""" is collapsing, that manchild was a king….
You humor me user, peraphs i will keep you alive after I show you the real power of a siege weapon
Now dance for me

kek

The worst part is that you actually believe that.

That's also logically false. It doesn't matter if he specifically doesn't have proof that he existed. It doesn't even matter if nobody has proof that he existed. If he existed, he existed, if the proofs of his existence vanished with time that doesn't change the past.

I do agree he's the one who has to provide with evidence that he existed, but you're being dumb if you don't think you're also jumping to conclusions.
Objectively speaking, a "can't prove or deny" isn't a "didn't happen", it's a "don't know whether it happened or not". Leaning towards "did happen" or "didn't happen" is a belief.

So those scientific results are fake because they're cited by a wikipedia page then?

Can your micro catapult smash a wall? Can its mere presence make the enemies surrender without you having to fire a single shot?

No. I didn't think so either.

Nice double thinking faggot. Learn discussion grammar first

Who the fuck surrendered after only taking sight of a trebuchet?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_of_Jesus
I was going to link you to the info individually but I'm lazy. The Romans kept good records.

Post siege weapons and war machines.

Åžheepfuckers smart enough to know what will happen if they don't.

No, try replying to what I actually said next time. Just because something claims to use "reliable" sources it doesn't actually use them, and I'm ignoring the definition of reliable here. The thousand eyes concept doesn't actually work either.

Oh baby

Yes it is user….the point of giving source of claims isn't relative if the claim is positive or negative….the border of proof is up to whom make the claim.
If I say the earth is flat I have to show a link, if I say 9/11 isn't a fake I still have to provide the link.

Nigger, you're being retarded. You don't have to prove something didn't exist. Just turn your brain on for a minute and think about it.

It's why the burden of proof is always on the guy trying to prove something did exist. You can't prove a fucking negative, you can't prove the absence of something is proof it doesn't exist.

Coinage and historical battlegrounds off the top of my head, Also ancient records like says.

This is not the same as saying you have to prove something doesn't exist. Like I said, stop being a fuckwit. Smarter people than either of us came up with the rules for good reason.

No it's not, your the one who claims X is real so it's your job to prove it, doesn't matter if you made the claim first or last your the one making a positive claim.

Learn how the burden of proof works first before you try using it to win an argument retard.

there has to be more to that story she isn't telling. That her own sister and cousin would fuck her over like that and be screwing the same guy, with knowledge of it happening is absolutely ludicrous, and bitches wouldn't do that sort of thing unless they had extremely compelling reason to do so ( chicks are very, very jealous, and oftentimes hate it when a guy they're fucking is also fucking another girl).

That girl got what she deserved but those consequences, assuming it's all true, are far more severe than necessary for what she did. There definitely has to be a lot more fucked up shit from her side that she's leaving out.

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING IN THAT WEBM?!

Oh, they would, in a heartbeat. Women are monsters.

Fuck off you cuck. She cheated, didn't feel any remorse, only cried crocodile tears when exposed and then went insane when served some of her own medicine. It's cuck enablers like you that allow them to keep getting away with this shit.

She got what she deserved and likely walked off lightly. Jared or the father should have beaten some sense into her.

Heh

By any chance, does anyone have the screencap of an user raping someone else's waifu? It might have been from halfchan though, I can't recall

Nowadays if you do that, you end up in prison for a long time.

>is less than a petty manchild king asking to use the toy on an empty castle
user, you really should stop shitposting

A number of muscular guys ramming a huge log up horse's ass. Duh.

Hence we have a problem.

He could have done it faster with a trebuchet. Stop being salty you masturbate to the inferior siege equipment.

I guarantee you you'll only be able to smash walls in Bannerlord with a trebuchet.

Are you on with yours user?
If I make a claim, no matter what it is, I have to provide source to back up my claim. That's how it works. Stop twisting grammar to fit your agenda.

THIS IS HOW MENTALLY DEFECTIVE FEDORAS ACTUALLY ARE

Only halfway in and this is horrible.

user I'm the one saying he existed. I only exaggerated the logic used by the other user to show how dumb was

while we are on the topic of crazy and cheating womyns
I'm trying to find a very specific one, hope I still got it

No, he's right. You're just twisting grammar to help your point.

There, fixed it.
Here's a better rule: burden of proof lies on the one making the claim that contradicts an already well understood hypothesis/idea. That's why Galileo had to provide evidence. What people knew beforehand was absurd, but that was what people believed back then and was the better understood and established concept

Thankfully it gets oh so much better later on.

I'm not even atheist you stupid piece of shit. I'm sorry that asking skeptical questions automatically makes you black in your black and white world view, but I choose not to live like an SJW, when someone presents me with a tall tale, I ask questions until either I'm satisfied, or I'm satisfactorily convinced that it's made up.

If someone refuses to answer the question, it means they don't have the answer. Show me the proof, or say nothing and be silent.

You're getting assmad because you were ignorant. I'm a fedora tipper and even I acknowledge Jesus was a kike and he actually walked this Earth.

Stop getting mad you got schooled.

That example's wrong, user.
Hawking is still proving a positive, that something exists.

I love how this guy keeps mentioning that sub sandwich, like "fuck, I should have eaten that or something…"

Battering Rams in Age of Empires 2 are pretty much impervious to ranged attacks and can demolish buildings incredibly quickly, so as a balancing factor they move slowly and do practically no damage to non-building units

I hope this answers your question user!

I can see why you say so….if the enemy surrender any weapons is the best weapon… damn you knew German tiger is the best becasue one soldier was using it in Paris?:^}
Keep crying, maybe someone will let you use your trebuchet on some abandoned house

I haven't been schooled. Ten people disagreeing with me isn't proof that I'm wrong. I asked for the historical documents that the Romans kept such good records of so I could peruse them, then I got called a Fedora fucker and post after post of people calling me an atheist or a retard, but all I want is the vindicating proof that Jesus existed, since the shroud has been scientifically proven to not be real.

Why don't we just cut the shit and stone her while we're at it?

CA, masters of shit balancing.

It's okay, I forgive you for being the nigger of siege warfare.

Ah, thank you, I am very satisfied with this answer, it explains and validates the question.

Because we're not shitskins.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_of_Jesus
Here, took me all of five seconds. I know it's tumblr tier to scream "Educate yourself", but for something this fucking blatant you could have done the legwork yourself.

A few public floggings would be all it took to make women understand their place.

Hell, from the looks of it, considering how many of them vote for more mass immigration, I'm getting the idea they want to be stoned to death. They seem to crave some discipline.

That is fucking ridiculous. Why is her family meddling with her business? Jesus

user….I…..

NOICE

This has been addressed before.

That should be even more shame for the people who deny it.

I didn't claim she didn't you fucking faggot. Learn to read. I was agreeing with the other user who said that, going off information given in only her story, what was done to her was overkill compared to what she did. Assuming she told the whole truth in that post, if I were her boyfriend, I would have been satisfied at wrecking her job and her living situation like what "Jared" did, as well as "cheating" on her. But it didn't stop there, Jared kept coming back months after the fact to keep destroying shit around her, along with her sister and cousin in joined in with that destruction.

I'm saying that as far as Jared, the sister and cousin went months after the fact (even when Jared was doing "really well" or whatever) it tells me that they REALLY hated her, and therefore that bitch did much more and much worse than she mentioned in her post. There's more to the story she isn't mentioning.

That's my point, learn some reading comprehension you retarded fuck.

So does that image mean I get to have everything from the knee down?

Starts off poorly already, new testament historian means someone reading a bible. Going through the sources of people claiming that people questioning this shit are wrong and have never proven themselves comes up with books written by people who are still bilbical historians. I'm asking for a non-Christian non-biblical account. I was told there were ROMAN documents not ROMAN CATHOLIC documents, as in the empire of Rome the guys who fucking allegedly killed him. Not the Vatican, but ROME.

Every time I read a note about someone postulating on people who doubt the Jesus myth, I see another AD HOMINEM attack on peoples' credibility. ONLY SERIOUS SCIENTISTS DON'T QUESTION IF JESUS EXISTED, ONLY SERIOUS HISTORIANS BELIEVE IN JESUS. No, calling someone a bad scientist or a bad historian for being impartial is NOT proof of anything.

Fuck you in the neck for linking me this page repeatedly, I want impartial proofs, and not Roman Catholic propaganda.

Does anyone have the cap of the guy shitting in the mall and labels the stalls 0-5?

Calm down.
The point is that Wikipedia isn't credible in itself, but its source sometimes are. I don't like the wording they use their, it's very unprofessional, so just look at the sources. The credible ones.

Either way, I'm not part of the discussion, so go along.

not just that, you get her whole "left" side as well. Not that you'd want it.

holy shit that's great

damn now that's hot.
**I know it's uncalled for, because they're totally unrelated; but some Erin and Korra action would be 10/10.

Same

No, because Cory and Gray are huge fags
granted, Erin Dies Alone isn't nearly as bad as Critical Miss has become. In Erin Dies Alone they've got her in the Dancer Erin outfit with a piece of blue tape over her vag though. It's kinda hot.

Yes.
Why the fuck not?

i was ironically mocking the one who complaint about Wikipedia….at the end they have tu fucking provide source links

I guess is a 50-50 situation….people hate spoonfeeding, but I think the line is at how easy it's to find it
Cancer spoonfeeding
Good spoonfeed

Get the fuck out of here Erin.

She could be legless user, I don't think you're getting anything.

I think you should ask for your money back.

I actually laughed at the last one. Fuck me.

[citation needed]

will do bby

user

Let me guess, you are anti vaccine too right?

did this nigger even read the damn book?

Such ignorance of true history.

jesus christ

JAJAJA

the fuck kind of shit is that? so if I duct tape a bitch's mouth shut so she can't say no, it isn't rape?
what in the actual fuck, i had no idea austria was so cucked, Hungary should just fucking invade them and commit a purge. I mean what fucking resistance could they have with shit like that?

And no, I'm not anti-Vaccine, you asshole. See the difference here is I'm establishing my own opinion, which I can substantiate. It's not being fueled by me with an agenda, it's merely me confirming that I think you are an asshole.

That's fucked up. Also
If you don't have sex for 4 months, you will not die.

women are loco
sadly it seems I can't find the one I was looking for, have this instead

Personally, I always prefered cases of timing, like the third example in .
But I do agree with you. A man should have his standards, and while you should screw over that broad as best you can, you should still keep to your own standards.

Noice

Thanks user!

that is some horrifying shit

I'm just posting jerkcity because someone brought up the site. Wasn't really making an argument before.

But, while on the subject, the problem with Wikipedia comes from circular and selective citations. Some bottom-of-the-barrel outlets might read and publish something untrue and possibly by a biased interest group. This might come before or after a Wikipedia article on the subject. Those tabloids and garbage sites tend to replicate and mirror a lot of their content from others of their kin, so they end up in a mess of citing one another as well as the original source. These get added to the Wikipedia article.
An outlet with a more credible reputation might see that there's a lot of commotion around a story and end up covering it. Hey look, when someone finally gets on the case about the Wikipedia article's sources being horribly biased or flawed, they'll just flip it to the more credible news source covering the exact same material.

With enough layers of indirection, you can have an indestructible and incomprehensible ball of circular reasoning.

And just flat out calling any source of a more controversial subject as pure opinion or invalid because of any arbitrary reason, or just ignoring all but one side of a debate. Possibly using that one side's thoughts on everyone else as a substitute.

In conclusion, dongs.

Aftering having read that second picture, I can say that I am a little jealous. Who wouldn't want a girl who dresses like a lolita every day?

It's all fun and games until you realize she's about as insane as a furry, just that her fetish is more socially acceptable (I guess).

Do you want the equivalent of a furry in your life?

totally
I'd love to be driven to an abandoned house somewhere at the end of the world by a girl clad in pink frilly clothes while listening to speed metal

I have neighbors, so I have that in my life already.

Me too!

I dig unstable chicks.

i hope you have escape plans involved

i've never seen this comic before but why does it even exist? there aren't any jokes and any "points" the author is trying to make are just poor, like the characters are just saying random shit. what is that? That looks like a foray into some crazy retard's mind.

The girl herself honestly doesn't sound that immoral, maybe a bit impressionable, and stupid.
I'd say most of the blame lies in her whore friend Michelle, who poisoned her mind by basically saying she will inevitably cheat (probably to justify her own sluttiness).
The girl was only trying to warn her boyfriend, albeit under an idiotic pretense, she believed.

It's the result of putting a chatlog into a comic generator. I think it was an IRC channel, but I'm not sure. Jerkcity is incredibly old.

What's wrong with you user? Why?

All I hear are excused for her being a slut with remorse.
She was happy to do it becasue he was a dude on a couch with vidya. Got pissy that he found a tail to smack

Actually the part that really gets me is that she's basically a doll. In the most literal sense. Like you read the story and you get the sense that this person is emotionally incapable of feeling the same kind of emotional attachment for love that most do. She's beautiful, she's confident because she's a psychopath, and she's possessive. She makes the author hers and possesses him, and this makes her the closest thing that she'll ever feel happy in her life.

The idea that you could make even someone who is almost emotionally dead happy, I can totally see why the author didn't run away or break it off.

You'd think someone who'd accomplished the kind of feats attributed to Jesus would have some contemporary sources writing about him, especially about how he was healing lepers and fucking walking on water. But there aren't any. There are, however, plenty of contemporary accounts that give solid evidence to the existence of Spartacus a century before. If a slave turned gladiator turned rebellion leader gets more historical attention from credible sources than the son of god, I'm going to guess that one is more likely to have existed than the other.

You're saying she's an IRL yandere.

If the robot wasn't a complete spreg incapable of being human he'd run away as soon as possible.

wow shutterstock models suck at anatomy. first one would probably miss brainstem/spinal column and just destroy his neck. second would remove half of jaw and live. third would again destroy jaw but probably exit through nose/eye area

none of them guarantee a kill by hitting brain, all would be extremely painful until you bled out, and if someone finds you and gets you to a hospital there's months of reconstructive surgeries because the hospital isn't gonna leave you like that

Not a single one of those pic you posted will kill you user. The first will most likely just get your trachea. The second will blow your jaw+nose and if unlucky some of the forehead. Last pic will get from side to side of the neck
Temple or frontal lobe, or really deep the throat and upwards…otherwise is useless

If you're going to commit suicide, the only place to do it is to shoot yourself in the heart or the femural arteries.

here's an insightful, longer piece by an user on women and their current year mentality for anyone with time on their hands to read it

he really wanted to get laid, he probably did like her a lot because she stuck around, but then again, he wanted to get laid
I doubt he thought any further than that

on another note, I'm kinda sad I can't find the one story I was looking for in my folders
maybe someone else has it, it involves a guy getting a vasectomy and a batshit crazy woman

For you

you know you are on Holla Forums when everyone knows how to properly kill themselves

now that's just stupid. just because your life is ruined doesn't mean you have to waste a good sandwich.

Incredibly old and still updated daily, barring a few days.
For more than 18 years.
Rands and friends are still at it, having their jerkchats and taking a very small window of conversation to publish.

The overwhelming majority is just based on chat, but there are some gimmick panels that are obviously set up just to make a joke, like some UI stuff. Or a picture of a sock in a parking lot. Or another picture of the same sock in a parking lot.

If it was all about getting laid, he wouldn't be moving in with her. He would have broken it off after school ended, gone off to college, and fucked some college pussy. I don't think he was lying when he said he loves her. He's thought about her ever since the day that they started sitting next to each other in the cafeteria, she means SOMETHING to him. Even if he doesn't realize it yet.

So, what, we can properly size our images, and google picks up on it?

It's already in the imgur folder.
imgur.com/a/qLe3D

that's what I mean with thinking further than that
having been to that fucking shack must've scared his fat ass so much that he couldn't back down anymore

oh snap, I must've skipped that, thanks user

Why not just post it here, since Holla Forums is an IMAGEboard? Though guessing that you are using imgur you are probably from reddit.

Is there any other kind?

Honestly, women are irrational and can only think emotionally in the first place. If you choose to live with a woman, you choose to live with temporal insanity on a daily basis. Why not choose the one whose insanity is the cutest?

Because I'm a lazy faggot.

oh poor user…

I'd choose the one whose insanity I can deal with/won't kill me in my sleep if I can

user's point is that it was in a link posted earlier in the thread, that link is full of images of anti-cuck greentext stories of stupid bitches getting their just desserts.

by now however i think almost all the stories have been posted. it's not just some imgur link to a single image.

She's perfectly safe, man. If she was going to snap and kill him, she wouldn't do it in his sleep, and she would have done it when he accused her of killing people in that basement. Those tools probably belonged to someone who was going to fix that house up to flip it.

Gameplay on its own is not enough to make a game interesting, if the gameplay itself isn't that good.
Interesting characters will help a bit.
Shit characters hurt the game, and make it more of a slog to play, even with good gameplay. It lowers the quality of the game.

I feel that user. He worded it wrong, and mob mentality got him, but I think I understand whre he was coming from. Same, boring levels, same shitty characters. The gameplay would have to be excellent to fix that.

Also, Mark is a fucking faggot.

user, why the fuck would a cute, frilly girl come to a fucking abandoned shack
And if some fucking freak lived in there who eats dogs came out of the shadows to insert things into your urethra?
Or imagine dirt gets on her and she flips a fucking tit like that one time
I understand that she feels affection towards him and he does requite her love, but by god mental people aren't well known for holding back when they go nuclear
if they are living a happy life with batshit crazy children, kudos to the robot, but if he's dead by now and his pink painted skull is decorating her dress, then too bad

Fucking casuals, I swear.

Doesn't stop other anons from posting the same lol comics in lol threads and webms in the webm thread.

Lincoln was an asshole who tore this country apart. He was not the friend of the slaves. He is only known for that, because he freed them to fuck even more with the South.
Because of him, countless Americans died. He is scum, through and through.

Also, Jesus wasn't assassinated. He was executed as a criminal.

If I had to choose between pink frilly girl or SJW/feminist girl, I'd go with pink frilly girl. One is psychotic in a way that I understand, and I know how to control her. The other is psychotic in a way that defies logic, reason, or sanity. It's pretty fucking messed up when you realize in 2016, that a girl who is a psychopath with a weird disorder is the 10/10 choice compared to a woman who went to college.

I'd rather have that crazy emotionally mute girl in my life, than some warning hair crazy batshit cunt who secretly hates me while poking condoms with pins so that I'm forced to father some paycheck for her.

We need to kill the jews to get our women back

I love you man.

Good luck with that, not only are colleges leftist conversion and training grounds, but free will is literally being taught and bred out of our kids. You must embrace everything 100%, there is no room for any kind of backpedal, consideration or pause. Even if something is 85% awful and only 15% good, you must agree with it, because to not agree 100% makes you the enemy.

That's what's being taught to kids these days.

fund it

don't get me wrong, user
I'd prefer a woman with the monster on the outside rather than on the inside as well
I guess it all boils down to being in the moment, it's hard to make any proper judgement not having been there, not having felt the feelings the way he did feel them

When she has tea with survivors, the skull gets a place at the table and she talks to it like he's still alive.

Still have some shitty greentexts in my folder. If the thread derails into a /greentextgeneral/, I can even provide some more

And at night, she chastises it that she doesn't want to "look at it," and to "make it quickly." Then when he doesn't, she huffs and chastises him for being such a naughty boy, but assures him that he's the good one, the best, and not to let anyone else make him think otherwise.

10/10

it already did a long time ago buddy

man I forgot how much of a blast it could be to read these dumb stories every once in a while
those times will never come back, will they

ALROIGHTY THEN

nope

;_;

Burden of proof doesn't work that way, you dense nigger.
Anyway, there was a Jesus. There were hundreds of them around the same era, wandering around claiming to be prophets.
The burden of proof would be on the person claiming that one of them in particular (Jeshua) had magic powers.

EDGARDO is never not relevant

someone right now is wasting valuable bytes of their hard drive with that useless, unfunny image of a comment made by the worst board owner in known history since Moot himself.

I wonder who is behind this post

it won't ever be the same, but once in a while threads like these will one day be the "good old times" for newfags

It wasn't exactly the same. We've went through a lot these past two years.

If that's the ultimatum, I choose not to send the money.

Poor Hotwheels.

what is next? fucking her mom too? fake

We indeed had a lot of moments together. First pic related

I've got separate 8ch and halfchan/other archives, I can dump quite some shit if there is enough interest

I got a bit of a spooks folder, too
I'd be down

Fred shall always remain in my heart

Never forget user's sister.

I miss old /r9k/

HE WAS DESTROYED

Nostalgia feels so good

And now over to the halfchan archive

Don't say such things, my benis might hear you

4th one is a personal favorite

the last one is one of my favorites
despite being this young

Did she ever make anything else as hot? Please tell me. Could only find a few things in that vein and they weren't as good.

For you.

You make me laugh. You both do.

it's about as effective at killing now as a catapult

This pasta kind always kind of ticks me off in that the user didn't know what a ossuary was.

what a lucky guy

Nevar forget

Low test confirmed

i remember that shit
not even the spoopiest of spoopy stories could fucking freak anyone out as much as that shit, because that right there you know for damn sure is really
you withdraw from the screen just looking at that shit

RIP /jp/ user

>Templars.

I miss crusades.

this story is long but well worth the fucking read
feel warning: you will experience maximum wojacks
you have been warned

Now progress on the journey of the 8 Feckin Beers.

Does that work? I've got to try it some time. Sounds amazing.

fucking satan making me feel feelings

Was the DU guy the same one what said he couldn't go to the hospital because he had a rep for eating strange shit, and they were going to call him "suicidal" if he did it again?
Or was that something else, like nagant bullet or something.

that first pic has upset me deeply

Mark needs to be gassed more news at 11.

I remember when I first read that thing I did not know how to deal with my anger
I just imagined being the guy there and then and yelling at the ho for hours

did you just tell that guy to shotgun himself in the crotch?

Pretty much.

Is the vasectomy permanent?

What a great comic.
I'm only 5 panels in and I'm already laughing without even reading a word.

no, they're reversible. i have no idea how much they cost, but i've heard that it's a pretty fast and simple procedure with low risk of any complications, especially for surgeons that know what they're doing.

No idea, this one is from halfchan

In theory it should

would you fight a gau?

Text on rightie is Hebrew.

Shekels internally