Paul Ryan steps aside

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/12/14/paul-ryan-retire-speaker-ready-leave-washington-216103

Goodbye faggot

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Mk1Hl
washingtonexaminer.com/paul-ryan-laughs-off-suggestions-hell-quit-congress-after-tax-reform/article/2643508
thehill.com/homenews/house/364936-ryan-denies-retirement-reports
twitter.com/NicholasPolce
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speaker_of_the_United_States_House_of_Representatives
dailywire.com/news/24742/flood-gates-open-congress-be-rocked-next-72-hours-ryan-saavedra
archive.is/dKqoX
archive.is/M4VdS
archive.is/UTbFt
rightwisconsin.com/2017/09/13/paul-nehlens-campaign-continues-roll-gutter/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LET EVERYTHING HIT YOU IN THE ASS ON THE WAY OUT

Developing

>✡POLITICO✡
Sage and report. Nothing is confirmed.
IF THIS IS TRUE, WE HAVE TO GET HIS LAST COMPETITOR ELECTED. I FORGET HIS FUCKING NAME BUT HE’S AN ACTUAL Holla ForumsACK.

Scared rabbi?

This is how you know the "Tax bill" is utter and complete shit, just so you guys are aware. This was his "big win" that he "came to washington for in the first place." Now that its done, hes going to "retire from politics" and undoubtedly take up some cushy do-nothing corporate job with some company and live off his salary that he helped that business get by slashing their taxes due

The shit was never about reducing taxes on the actual working americans, it was entirely about padding his friends wallets by reducing their taxes, so they could pay him to sit on his ass for the rest of his life and commission someone to write a book "by paul ryan" and then go on speaking tours and probably become some lobbyist at some point or something

Fun times ahead friends…

Paul Nehlen.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Reported. Kill yourself.

Thanks, user. We HAVE to make him the frontrunner.

Good. Fucking good.

Those dubs give me hope of a shit posting future.

Remember, he was supposed to be VP and then president after Romney, maybe with a democrat in the middle (Hillary)

missed that, Heil

Good fuck this liberal faggot. All traitors must hang. I hope his retirement ends a week after it begins with the niggers and spics he loves so much breaking into his home rape his children and then castrate him and leave him to bleed out.

FUCK YOU KIKE RYAN

Nice fake news story scolomo

archive.is/Mk1Hl

Nehlen is far and away the closest thing to /ourguy/ seen in politics since GLR.

He would probably apologize for providing such feeble resistance.

Its on fox right now, reported by politico. Or at least it was on fox like 30 mins ago, I dont know where they are in the cycle now.

ANAL OBLITERATION: CONFIRMED

Trump has Ryan's traitorous nuts in a fucking vice and Paula is opting to bail before Trump ousts his bitch ass.

Good riddance.

ALL MUST HANG
ALL SHALL BURN

If the faggot steps down instead of not running, would he be replaced during a special election so jews can bus niggers from out of state to give his slot to a dem or would the governor choose his replacement (who wouldn't be Paul Nehlen)?

With the last two elections being won on anti-white sentiment alone, the demand for white cucks isn't what it used to be. Will a spic or nigger take his place? I'm at the edge of my seat.

There's one down

CHECKING

Polite sage because nothing has been confirmed and this may just be fake news.
washingtonexaminer.com/paul-ryan-laughs-off-suggestions-hell-quit-congress-after-tax-reform/article/2643508

thehill.com/homenews/house/364936-ryan-denies-retirement-reports
12/14/17 01:33 PM EST

Is this the big news mentioned on the 12th?

Who are his friends? Where is your source?

So it will be Nehlen vs that CIA nigger pretending to be a populist? Should be interesting. The only issue is that Paul REFUSES to hide his power level. He just appeared on Fash the Nation this week spouting jew memes. Here is his competition:
twitter.com/NicholasPolce

So he has a sealed indictment against him but isn't wearing a McCain foot accessory yet?

Nice dubs. Shame you wasted them. This is unconfirmed and your OP is lazy as fuck.
However if this is true, it presents an interesting insight into what may be going on behind closed doors. Everyone should keep an eye out for high ranking politicians, generals, and billionaires suddenly and inexplicably going into "retirement"
Such a thing is a sign that the rats are jumping ship. They know things we do not and are making plans to escape the fallout.
Keep your eyes out for other key figures going into "retirement"

So you're saying that this tax bill was politics as usual?
Shocker.
If anyone expected neocons to do anything other than fund Israeli aggression while enriching gigantic corporations and bankers such a person is retarded.

1488 FUCKING CHECKED
HEIL KEK

14/88 CHECKED
TRAITORS GET THE ROPE

Oh noooo that sucks!

Speaker of the House is an appointed position

He hinted at naming the Jew in an interview last week. He NEEDS to win

YES

FUCKING YES

hah I do remember that, dreams are such fragile things

ALL MUST HANG
ALL SHALL BURN

I think he's making huge mistake but as a Wisconsinite I am interested to see how far he can push the Overton window. Really makes me question the motives of the FtN crew, Nehlen has nothing to gain but everything to lose doing those interviews.

UNCLE ADOLF DIGITS
RACE WAR NOW CONFIRMED

Anyone got the clip of this guy saying that Wisconsinites need to be replaced by Somalians or am I thinking of someone else?

Here comes the sexual abuse charges against Nehlan.

Pretty much. They'll dig up a few roasties to accuse Nehlen of eye rape.

Wow. I am impressed.

Sounds like he caught wind of the storm and scurried off before things got serious, assuming he's able to think in that scope in the first place.

Nehlen understands that it is more important to attack the culture, to shift the overton window and not to cuck than to obsequiously lie and not get elected anyway. He is fucking blitzkrieging the kikes, we need one thousand more Nehlen's so they can't Alinsky him.

Bye faggot, nobody on the right will miss you.

Jesus H. Christ this man really is /ourguy/. We need him to win, and to be pretty honest things have been going our way for a while. I think it's a sure bet.

sage for soggy bread

But that's not fair, I'm getting elected and I didn't even get to punch him in his extremely punchable face yet. Good riddence to the jewrat nosed cuck though.

yeah dude. Hope you join other like minded anons in actually doing something instead of whining like a bitch online

He's working on a 2020 run you imbeciles.

He's going to get killed if he goes up against Trump. No one wants to give a failed VP candidate another chance, especially not when an incumbent president could be running instead.

Trump fucked up hard. He gave them tax reform (JEW HANDOUTS) and now he has zero leverage. Now they are going to work day and night to stab him in the back at every opportunity like they did with Moore.

The GOPe is ascendant in the Senate, especially with a possible Mitt Romney senate bid. Can you imagine listening to that wax dummy on TV for the next six years if Orrin Hatch retires? Holy shit. We need Bannon to get more ourguys

Thanks for the heads up, haven't even heard of Romney planning a run for Senate.

Ryan seems like an intelligent guy. If I see a high ranking general suddenly retire, I'll buy some more water purification gear, bullets, and food and prepare for the end.

1000 shitlords running for office refusing to cuck. The news cycle would accelerate to an unimaginable pace.

Quite a few cuckservatives are bailing;
Are they rats fleeing a sinking ship, or just assblasted about "nationalism" in modern American politics?

Lmao Tax reform is for Jews? So all Americans who will benefit from the CTC and less being taken from their paycheck are Jews? May I have some of what you're smoking?

Did he find a hidden bottle of redpills? That comment was pretty inspiring.

Funny how Israel defending themselves against goat humping terrorist Muslims is called "aggression".

REALLY ACTIVATES THE ALMONDS

hasbara go home, you are drunk

Nice well written letters attempting to give redpill advice and encouragement, any ideas you have at all to all who are going to be running in 2018 will be needed if any of you think of anything.

Big thing is being tough on immigration, not just bringing it to zero but to REVERSE it, must be expressed. We need IOTBW tier antics in order to carry out the war for the senate in 2018. Don't be mistaken, it is a war.

I'm planning on filling up my car and going cross country posting redpillage flyers all over the place. Nehlen is straight up #DeportAllMuslims and we need to tell everyone else in every state running they need to get on board with the program, they need to have a .rar of redpillz and campaign tactics emailed to them.

Nehlen just got banned of twitter a couple days ago for telling (((Podhoeretz))) to eat a bullet kek.

My first thought was: Fuck, he's going to challenge Trump in 2020! But then I realized he's probably retiring from politics because he won't be voted in next election. Better for him to go out on top & make money giving speeches or some shit, like Bill Clinton.

He won by a handy margin in his district in his last election. Nehlen made a good showing but it was a pretty resounding defeat.

I don't use twitter and have never had an account because when it first started I thought it and the word "tweeting" was the gayest fucking thing I had heard about since "facebook". Though I have browse a bit on there when people link to it, or to check Trump. So I didn't hear about that and haven't visited his account in awhile so I wouldn't have known, and I don't know who that guy is, but that is pretty funny.

Twitter is pretty good for finding real people who are sympathetic. I find out a lot of my news a lot earlier than it is up here.

Dubs of truth, Nehlen's absolutely /ourguy/. I can just hope he wins, because it would continue the shift towards nationalism in the Republicuck party.

What rifle does he have there?

Double dubs confirm we must meme Nehlen to congress. Ryan will hand pick a cuckservative successor for the primary with the GOPe and probably even Trump backing him. Nehlen may actually be /ourguy/ judging by his recent activity, but if he is wins the primary expect them to use Roy Moore tactics x100. However, ousting Ryan from power is a huge win in and of itself. Even if a cuckservative is elected in his place he cannot do 1/10 of the damage Ryan was capable of. Ryan's down. Next, up Mitch McConnell.

FR F2

FR F1
thought it had the polymer shield, but it was just darker wood

Some nice digits in this thread. Kek says hi

Does anyone have any (((polls))) or anything on him? If he stands a chance he should get 100% Holla Forums shilling, but lets be honest: running a Holla Forumsack comes with a high likely-hood of handing that seat over to the dems. Not trying to shill or demoralize, but it's important to be realistic.

Except this wasn't part of the bill that needed reconciliation you fucking mentally inept faggot. When you have two bills in the house and senate passed, there are differences that then get reconciled in the reconciliation committee. For example, one of the tax bills had seven tax brackets while one of them had four. One of them had a 22% corp tax rate and the other had 20%. They reconciled at 21%.

The expiry of the individual tax cuts was not one of those things that needed reconciliation because it was in both bills. Neck yourself for being fucking stupid.

Nehlen is not /ourguy/.
Pic related is his wife, he burns the bean every night of his life. He is an aggressive no nonsense civic nationalist and may be to some extent jew wise, but ultimately he can not truly confront the issue of race or the reality that whites are better off without non-whites because of who he has chosen as his family. Ryan has to go and if Nehlen's the only person who tries to run against him then yes I'll try to help him (I signed up at his website months ago to volunteer for him but oddly have not gotten a single e-mail from him). But at this early stage, don't rule out looking for other candidates if any announce they're running.

Nehlen might be closer to Holla Forums views than anyone else running and fun in the short term, but ultimately you have to keep in mind that we're not voting our way out of this mess, and when the time comes even people like Nehlen will be against truly fixing this country because 14/88 does not include beaners and race mixers. Dehumanize yourselves and face to bloodshed.

The only real sources of nigger in the area is Milwaukee and Chicongo. This district is pretty white, I don't think they could get away with nigger busing tactics. The Governor is Scott Walker, who is "okay" and certainly wouldn't appoint a democrat.

Sadly catamite is an ancient Greek term.

If Neihlen wins, I assume he doesn't get the house speaker seat, right?

Correct.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speaker_of_the_United_States_House_of_Representatives
We vote for Representatives, and then they vote amongst themselves for Speaker.

The president sees the final version when it hits his desk.

Fellow Wisconsinfag here, just signed up on his site. Maybe we'll end up knocking together, preaching the good word of pushing the Overton window as far as we can.

(checked)
Looks like his Wikipedia page just got taken down.

Did you even get any kind of confirmation e-mail or anything? I didn't, I keep checking my junk mail folder to make sure it doesn't filter him and as far as I can tell he hasn't sent out a single e-mail, and I signed up 4 months ago.

sage
anchor this shit. He already said he wasn't and a press conferance was held with Fuckabee

WTF /OURGUY/

Yeah, it's not like anyone has ever called him "Lyin' Ryan" or anything, he's known for being totally honest and forthcoming about everything. We know he loves Trump and is happy to be there, if he says he's not quitting, I believe him too.

bump

Nothing. Got taken to the "thanks for signing up" screen, and it said someone would contact me, but there's no welcome aboard email or anything like that. That isn't too surprising though, I've worked on campaigns and they didn't send me anything until they could actually use me.

Yeah I'm really impressed at how willing he is to state the truth– off of his issues page: "Free trade is a scam," "Automation is coming and the last thing we need is low skilled workers flooding the market," and "Democrats AND Republicans in D.C are selling the American worker out."

He is definitely going to retire after mid-terms. The speculation is whether he'll retire before that

CHECKED

He's part of the TRS false-flag. He's an "alt-right" faggot.

>This would give Ryan a final legislative year to chase his second white whale, (((entitlement reform)))

If the lolbergs come for Social Security and Medicare to pay for their tax cuts then they're basically throwing 2018 and 2020 and this whole Trump saga was a puppet show from the start.

Sounds like someone has a sealed indictment with his name on it. Time to explore a new career to avoid prosecution.

bump

Wew, lads!

dailywire.com/news/24742/flood-gates-open-congress-be-rocked-next-72-hours-ryan-saavedra
archive.is/dKqoX

Q was right!

Kek speaks to us through the digits.

I wanted to check for details on paul nehlen's wife's ethnicity, I'm no expert, but hoping she could be italian, greek or something. when i search his name, the search results show the start of the wikipedia article, but when i hit the link the article is missing. Does this mean it's been deleted? pics related…

Ah, i see, it was just deleted. archive.is/M4VdS

Someone archived it a year ago… archive.is/UTbFt

I'd still like more details on his wife's ethnicity, but at least is is fully onboard with the wall..

There are plenty of decent people being misled within TRS / the alt-right its just the leadership and public facing people that are liars and charlatans.

yeah i remember he predicted this clearly
he said
d[o] no[t] [b]e
leaf
the facts
on
till
10 ha|ve fall[e]n

haha he really is our guy lmao
90 iq schizophrenic btw

My body is ready.

No it isn't. nigger

Highly unlikely – not only based on muh third rail of American politics but also it creates an ongoing need for tax revenue., so it's like an income guarantor for the government. That said, somebody really needs to float an opt-out provision for SS

Yes it is, essentially. It's an elected position but it's elected by members of House, not the public.

Greetings Lord Kek.

My democuck family members are all convinced theyre taking from SS and medicare to fund the 2018 tax cuts. I hope theyre wrong.

Mitch death by Christmas. Rolling!

Maybe for SS retirement, but disability could be needed by literally anybody at some point in their lives due to injury or illness leaving them unable to work.

(checked)
(heiled)
(checked)
(checked)
(checked)
(HEILED!)
(checked)
all these dubs

(no dubs)
dubs point the way, yidshill

Cuck Ryan is toast

I don't use facebook and I'm not capping this whole conversation, but here he is defending his position on illegal immigration as not racist because of his latina wife (his words).

rightwisconsin.com/2017/09/13/paul-nehlens-campaign-continues-roll-gutter/

My advice is stop hoping for politicians, you're only setting yourself up for depression when they let you down. There are still reasons to stay involved, but you have to stay detached. Voting is not going to secure a homeland or a future. Even if a perfect /ourguy/ candidate came along and got elected, even if 100 of them did, it wouldn't matter at this point, even 100 /ourguy/s can't fix a Congress of 435 people. The goal of politics now is to raise awareness among the people, the politicians and the system itself are a lost cause. Spend some time thinking about how bad things can and will get and mentally prepare yourself for that. When that time comes, people like Nehlen aren't going to be on your side because of his latina wife.

Don’t feel bad about it. Washington himself killed people in the French and Indian wars and gave orders to have people executed and hung. It’s how this country came to be in the first place.

Mitch ryan warren and mccain. preferably in the same car wreck.

If true I don't agree with his choice in wife, but I still agree with everything he says, so he's still /ourguy/

==]This thread has a certain energy to it.]==

George Washington was a Freemason and funded by the Kike Cha'im Solomon.
He's not a role model for us at all.

If I remember the story correctly it went something like; they were working on the design of the seals on the national currency. Franklin proposed it be a turkey. A hardy and wiley native animal. After a few revisions they were having a hard time deciding when a dark hooded figure approached, handing them the finished seal of the pyramid. Not sure where I got this.

How often do you piss the bed?